John 3 Born Again

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Truthcomber
    Participant

Mesmerized that is.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene:

You: I don’t think God nor Jesus was decieving us by the “physical” resurection of Jesus’ body. I believe God was demonstrating actually what happens to our bodies when we are also raised from the dead , and it is exactly as Jesus’ body is.

Me: No, it is NOT.

Mark 2:22 And no man putteth new wine (me: holy spirit) into old bottles (me: our bodies of flesh): else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.

New American Standard Bible
    John 7:38 “He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being (me: soul) will flow rivers of living water.‘”

Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the LAMB IS THE LIGHT THEREOF.

Matt 13:23 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene:

You: We ar e clearly told that we shall wittness the redemption of our “bodies” ,

Me:

Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me FROM the body of this death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

You: it doesent say our spirit m but “body”. So to me t h e focused was and is on the human Body, that is to be resurected from death,

Me: The focus is on being delivered from the body that causes us to sin.

Rom 7:25 So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but WITH THE FLESH THE LAW OF SIN.

You: t h e spirit doesent die it’s the body t h at dies TC, when we die t h e spirit goes back to him who gave it in the first place.

Me:

Eccl 3:18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts. 19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. 20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. 21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Ezk 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

Me: Men die like beast without the heart and soul of Christ in them. Their souls go back to the earth.  It is made of the earth (Ezk 37:9 above).

Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting (me: a long duration of time) contempt

Me: Even the righteous before Pentecost in Acts 1 and 2.

Gen 4:10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.

Me: Nobody’s human spirit or soul went back to God before Christ was glorified around Pentecost in Acts 1 and 2. Only God’s holy spirit in those that had it went back to God.

Ezk 11:18 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene,

You: But the body goes to the grave and it corupts in it, and that’s the part of us that must be resurected back to life in order for us to live again as a “living soul”.

Me: you miss the whole point of the resurrection.

1 Cor 15:36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: 37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:…40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial:

1 Cor 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. 47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene,

You:
    Without a body there can be no “living soul” so when a man dies he ceases to exist as a living soul, and is at rest until he is resurected and his body is restored or regenerated again, and the breath of life is given him and then he again becomes a “living soul”. Ezk 37: 1-6.

Me:

Ezk 37:1-6 is speaking about the whole house of Israel that will be resurrected during the millennium first with their origin bodies. Then at the end of the millennium they will have spiritual bodies.

Me: First of all, they receive the spirit of the earth and not the holy spirit to bring them back to life.

Ezk 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

Me: Secondly, Ezk 37 is addressing the whole house of Israel which was rebellious for the most part. 

Ezj 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

Me: These had not died in faith.

Ezk 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Me: These receive the holy spirit for the first time.

Ezk 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh (me: of the human heart and soul of the Messiah):

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene and Jodi,

I feel I  have exhausted my explanations to you.  I do not wish to comment on the same things over and over again unless something new comes up.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TC…..Why force all kinds of meanings on our texts that are not even implied.  It like you are writing your own bible.

Do you even know what a Spirit “is” ?,  tell us what is a spirit, in your opinion.  

Spirits are types and kinds of cognasities,  which make up our throughts that are in us. There are unclean thoughts and clean throught, each effect the way we live out lives,  they are parts our mental make up, and  are no actual beings of anykind,  when they have no bodies to dwell in,  they go about in “arid” places looking for rest. , THEY NEED BODIES TO DWELL IN.  you believe that when a person dies he become a spirit being , that is completely false . when a man dies his thought parish, he no longer is a living Soul. Or being of anykind he or she is “dead” , an d scripture says the dead know nothing, and in  the day they die the return thoughts parish. (No more exist). 

You preach when a man dies he becomes a living Spirit of somekind, that is not true at all nO scripture says that. . When a man (a flesh and blood being) dies his thoughts  “parish”, he no longer is living at all, but is dead.  He will not become alive ag

ain till he is resurected back to life with a living body, and the breath of life added back into him.   Just as scripture shows.

You try to make it out that a person can become a spirit being of somekind, without a body, that simply is not true.

You believe that it say who knows if the spirit of man goes up or the sp I rit of a beast goes down,  that was just asking a question and saying no one knows if any of that happens,  who knows, he did know nor do you either know.

You force our text to say so many thing that are not written nor implied,  to meet you own renditions , that is exactly what these other false teacher do also.

Peace and love to you and yours. …………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TC…..The whole point of the resurection, is that after we die we can be brought back to life again.  Not just part od us but all of us, our complete bodies, with the breath of life in it.

You quote,  thy  fool , that which you sower is not quickened,  except “it” die.  So now  if “it” die , and that which you sowest, you sow not the “body” that shall be (why because “it” died) but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain.  ; but God gives “it” a body as “it” has  pleased him,  and to every seed a body of his own . , our bodies are what it pleased God to give us, . And when “it’ dies ‘it’ will be replaces with another new  body exactly like the one it had, just as the grain will produce the exact same kind of body “it’ came from. It won’t look bike t h e dead body that was sown, but a new identical body as “it’ was.

All flesh is not the same flesh : bu there is one kind of flesh of men, another of beasts, another flesh of  fish another flesh of birds. (But they are all flesh) there are also celestial bodies (planets) and there are  “bodies” terrestrial ( earth bodies)  but the glory of the celestial (planets) is one and t h e glory of the trues rial

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TC…..The whole point of the resurection, is that after we die we can be brought back to life again.  Not just part od us but all of us, our complete bodies, with the breath of life in it.

You quote,  thy  fool , that which you sower is not quickened,  except “it” die.  So now  if “it” die , and that which you sowest, you sow not the “body” that shall be (why because “it” died) but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain.  ; but God gives “it” a body as “it” has  pleased him,  and to every seed a body of his own . , our bodies are what it pleased God to give us, . And when “it’ dies ‘it’ will be replaces with another new  body exactly like the one it had, just as the grain will produce the exact same kind of body “it’ came from. It won’t look bike t h e dead body that was sown, but a new identical body as “it’ was.

All flesh is not the same flesh : bu there is one kind of flesh of men, another of beasts, another flesh of  fish another flesh of birds. (But they are all flesh) there are also celestial bodies (planets) and there are  “bodies” terrestrial ( earth bodies)  but the glory of the celestial (planets) is one and the glory of the terrestrial  is another. There is one glory I f the sun , another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differs from another star in glory (but they are still stars)

So also is the resurection if , what? , the “dead”, “it” (the flesh body) is sown in coruption, “it” (the flesh body) is raised in incoruption: “it” (the flesh body) is sown in dishonor;  “it” (the flesh body) is raised in glory: “it” (the flesh body) is sown in weakness; “it” (the flesh body) is raised in power: “it” (the flesh body) is sown a natural  “body” ; “it” (the flesh body) is raised a “spiritual” body, not a spirit, but a spiritual “body” there is  a natural body (a body aquired through pysical sex, and there is a spritual “body” , (a physical body aquired through the spirit) , but non the less it is a physical body, exactly like the one that dies, a physical body.  There is no mention of our bodies turning into  a spirit there, even though we will have our dead Body brought back in to a physical existence again by the working of the spirit of God. 

The ‘it” mentioned there never changed from a physical body to a spirit at anytime, “it” (our bodies)  were simply “regenerated”  back from the corruption of death, into existence again,  by the effectual working of the  Spirit of God.  

TC……You telling people they are going to be turned to  spirit after they die,  is nothing more then a false “christanity” teaching.  God gave us these flesh  bodies  as he seen fit, and we will continue to have flesh bodies forever.  Unless he changes his mind.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

carmel
    Participant

Carmel…..what did Jesus tell the deciples after he appeared unto them m and they thought they were seening a spirit?

“a spirit does not have flesh and bone as you “see” I have.  Is it possible for you to let that sink in?  Jesus Sure did not think he a as a spirit of anykind . ONLY THE DECIPLES DID.

Gene when will you understand

SIMPLE PLAIN ENGLISH?

Jesus in that moment in time was in FLESH and BONES as I also said!

That doesn’t mean that He was not also spirit. Jesus’ flesh was a glorified flesh IN SPIRIT, which is not like our human corrupted flesh, A DEAD SPIRIT, HARD, but a flesh which in a twinkle of an eye, can VANISH and become like invisible DUST. Which could penetrate and go through any physical element no matter what.

Jesus also before He died, manifested His unique divine BODY attributes  as mentioned in

Luke 4:28 And all they in the synagogue, hearing these things, were filled with anger. 29And they rose up and

thrust him out of the city: and they brought him to the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.

30But he passing through the midst of them, went his way.

JUST REFLECT A BIT, AFTER THEY CARRIED HIM ALL THE WAY, and God knows how many were they, IN THE MOMENT THEY WERE ABOUT TO THROW HIM OVER,

THEY SIMPLY COULD NOT GET HOLD OF HIS BODY ANYMORE.

HE SIMPLY WALKED AWAY, AND LEFT THEM STUNNED!

HIS BODY MUST HAVE BECOME SPIRIT. 

Another event when Jesus journeys to Emmaus with two of his followers WHO KNEW HIM, but for a couple of hours  He is

NOT  RECOGNIZED

WHY, Obvious  He was in His spiritual state, LIKE IN THE CASE OF MARY MAGDALENE.

HE HAD THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD UPON HIM.

BUT GLORIFIED. ONE SUBSTANCE WITH HIM, IN THE HOLY GHOST.NO?

Now read what happened NEXT and accept the truth:

Luke24:30And it came to pass, whilst he was at table with them, he took bread and blessed and brake and gave to them.

31And their eyes were opened:

and they knew him.

And he vanished out of their sight.

THEY KNEW HIM SIMPLY ON THE MOMENT HE SWITCHED BACK TO HIS FLESH AND BONES BODY!

Answer Gene,

CAN AN ORDINARY FLESH AND BONES BODY

VANISH?

Jesus possesses  a

UNIQUE

glorified body,

BOTH SPIRIT OF THE HOLY GHOST,

HIS SEED

AND FLESH,

HIS OWN

“THE WORD” THE SON OF MAN.

AND HE MAKES USE OF THEM BOTH AS HE FEELS FIT!

JESUS COULD PERFORM ALL THAT HE WANTED WITH HIS UNIQUE GLORIFIED FLESH BODY.

JESUS AS A SPIRIT,  IS IN ALL CREATURES NO MATTER WHO AND WHAT!

HE WON THE ENTIRE PHYSICAL IT IS HIS PROPERTY, IN HIS EMBODIMENT IN HEAVEN RESTORED FOR THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD. 

THE ENTIRE CREATION OFFICIALLY STANDS BY HIS SPIRIT, which was hidden and slain like a lamb from the 

BEGINNING of the world.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene,

I have explained my position to you throughly. You have misquoted what I have said and meant.    Nobody here but Jodi believes your BS. I am done with this topic and with you. I need to detox from corresponding with you. I feel that you are and imbecile and are full of it, and I don’t mean the Holy Spirit by any means.  So, believe what you want.

Anthony
    Participant

Hi All

Still talking about the same old same old, has anyone actually won in the conversation, I can tell you what I learned, that Gene is a complete idiot. Our body’s will be changed, anyone that can’t see that, is a idiot, He isn’t even worth talking too. Idiot

Saw enough Bye.

God bless

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TC and Anthony , both of your “true” natures come out, from the heart the mouth speaks,  and again ” by their fruits “you shall know them”.  You both are simply wolves in sheep’s clothing.  Your teachings are as corrupt as you both are. But the truth will pervail. IMO

We, Jodi and I,  have witnessed the truth to you, take it or leave it , we did not add a bounch of false teachings to scriptures, but posted them exactly as they are written.  We did not add or subtract from them eitherm as you have done.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..did Philips body turn  to a spirit when he disappeared,  or did Peter’s body turn to spirit when he walked on water, God can preserve our physical bodies through any thing.   NO scripture says or implies that we will exist without PHYSICAL Bodies.

Why do you think Jesus never lost his physical body?,  it was because his did not sin, had Adam and Eve never sinned t h ey both would be alive to this very day with the exact same body God gave them, when he created them.

It is not the in tension of God to eliminate our physical bodies, but to resurect them to live forever. Just as he did Jesus with his body.  When we see Jesus he will have the same body he was born with, glorified as it may be. Even Moses face shown so bright they had to put a vail over his face for a time so they could look at him.

Descarding our “bodies” Anthony is not in the plan of God for any of us.  But raising “it” up to live forever more,  is.  That is what the resurection is all about Anthony?  “to wittness”, the redemption of our “body”. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

carmel
    Participant

Carmel…..did Philips body turn  to a spirit when he disappeared,

Gene, I wish you simply cut and paste scriptures not produce your corrupted version.Read:

Acts 8:39 And when they were come up out of the water,

the Spirit of the Lord took away Philip:

and the eunuch saw him no more. And he went on his way rejoicing.

Can’t you und understand SIMPLE PLAIN ENGLISH?

Philip NEVER DISAPPEARED!

YOU: or did Peter’s body turn to spirit when he walked on water,

Again you simply produce statements that CONTRADICT you.

SPIRIT NEVER WALKS GENE!

ONLY PHYSICAL BODIES DO!

YOU” God can preserve our physical bodies through anything.

In the above, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Your corrupted carnal mentality destroyed your common sense.

NO scripture says or implies that we will exist without PHYSICAL Bodies.

1 Corinthians 15 :44It is sown a natural body: it shall rise

A SPIRITUAL BODY!

If there be a natural body,

there is also a spiritual body,

as it is written:

45The first man Adam was made into a living soul; the last Adam into

a quickening spirit.

Jesus RESURRECTED IN A QUICKENING SPIRIT!

Now explain what the above MEANS to you, since Jesus was made

INTO A QUICKENING SPIRIT.

47The first man was of the earth,

EARTHLY: the second man, from heaven,

HEAVENLY, 

Gene : THE WORD” Jesus, the Son of man was heavenly.

YOU: Why do you think Jesus never lost his physical body?,it was because his did not sin,

Me: WHY DID JESUS NEVER SIN?

Read scriptures so you are aware why:

Now this is the will of the Father who SENT me:

that of all that he hath given me,

I should lose nothing;

but should raise it up again in the last day.

Gene, JESUS HIMSELF RAISED IT UP AGAIN in the last day of the OT!

MORE SCRIPTURES GENE:

John5:25 Amen, amen, I say unto you, that the hour cometh, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26For as the Father hath life in himself, so he hath given

to the Son also to have

LIFE IN HIMSELF.

Gene Jesus’ though a MAN IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN

HAS LIFE IN HIMSELF. 

HE NEVER DIES, despite He did die

HIS UNIQUE DEATH.

BY WHICH DEATH HE LIVED, RULED EARTH, IMPLANTED THE SEED OF HIS FIRST FRUIT, AND THROUGH HIM AS A SPIRIT,

CHILDREN WERE BORN OF GOD ON EARTH TILL PENTECOST.

MORE SCRIPTURE Gene for you to know

WHY JESUS NEVER LOST HIS BODY!

1John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come. And he hath given us

understanding

that we may know

THE TRUE GOD and

may be

IN HIS TRUE SON.

This is the true God

and life eternal.

Gene whether you believe it or not, it is your problem ,

JESUS IS THE TRUE GOD AND ETERNAL LIFE.

That’s why Jesus never lost His body.

More scripture

1John1:1 That which was

from the beginning, (PRE-EXISTED)

which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon and our hands have handled,

of the word of life. 

2For the life was manifested: ( JESUS THE LIFE WAS MANIFESTED GENE)

and we have seen and do bear witness and declare unto you

the life eternal, ( AGAIN GENE JESUS IS THE ETERNAL LIFE)

That’s why Jesus never lost His body!

which was with the Father. (PRE-EXISTED)

and hath appeared to us.

GENE, JESUS AS A SPIRIT, PRE-EXISTED AND 

APPEARED! 

CHEW THE TRUTH!

YOU:  When we see Jesus he will have the same body he was born with,

Read scriptures Gene for God’s sake!

1John3:2 Dearly beloved, we are now the sons of God:

and it hath not yet APPEARED what we shall be.

We know that when he shall appear

we shall be like to him:

because we shall see him as he is.

carmel
    Participant

YOU: Carmel…..did Philips body turn  to a spirit when he disappeared,

Acts 8:39 And when they were come up out of the water,

the Spirit of the Lord took away Philip:

and the eunuch saw him no more.

Gene, Why don’t you cut and paste scriptures not produce you corrupted version.

Philip never DISAPPEARED! The spirit of the Lord took him.

YOU: or did Peter’s body turn to spirit when he walked on water,

You produced scriptures which contradict you: SPIRIT  DON’T WALK, THEY SIMPLY MOVE!

Genesis 1:2……….. the spirit of God moved over the waters.

YOU: God can preserve our physical bodies through anything.

Gene in the above you simply don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m afraid.

YOU: NO scripture says or implies that we will exist

without PHYSICAL Bodies.

1Corinthians 15:44 It is sown a natural body: (PHYSICAL BODY)

it shall rise a SPIRITUAL body. 

If there be a natural body,

there is also a SPIRITUAL body,

as it is written: 45The first man Adam was made into a living soul;

the last Adam into

a quickening spirit. 

What in your mentality the above means? 

Gene, Jesus was made 

INTO  a quickening SPIRIT. 

What can you say about that?

YOU: Why do you think Jesus never lost his physical body?,  it was because his did not sin,

ME: Why did Jesus never sin?

Now read scriptures so you will know

WHY JESUS NEVER LOST HIS BODY!

John 6:39 Now this is the will of the Father who sent me: that of all that he hath given me,

I should lose nothing;

but should raise it up again in the last day.

Gene, The Father gave Jesus HIS BODY, and the Father is ETERNAL! 

Jesus’ body, is “THE WORD” OF GOD MADE FLESH, and

“THE WORD’ IS ALSO ETERNAL!

Hebrews 10:5 ……….Sacrifice and oblation thou wouldest not:

but a body thou hast fitted to me. 

Never mind made of the CARNAL seed of David!

More scriptures for you:

John5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself, so he hath given

to the Son also to have

life in himself.

Gene, Jesus HAS THE LIFE IN HIMSELF!

Jesus never DIES the same death as we do, SINCE HE NEVER SINNED. 

Jesus DIED because HE wanted to die for OUR SAKE since no men of earth were accepted by the Father. By which death

HE LIVED, AND AT LEAST TILL PENTECOST HE RULED EARTH AS THE SOLE SOVEREIGN SPIRIT IN ALL SOULS, HE IMPLANTED THE SEED OF HIS FIRST FRUIT, THROUGH EVERY HUMAN CONCEPTION, AND CHILDREN WERE BORN OF GOD THROUGH EVERY HUMAN BIRTH.

ALL IN JESUS’SPIRIT.

ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HIM.

More scripture.

1 John1:1That which was from

the beginning, (PRE-EXISTED)

which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon and our hands have handled,

of the word of life.

2For the life was manifested:

and we have seen and do bear witness and declare unto you

the life eternal, ( JESUS IS THE ETERNAL LIFE)

which was with the Father and  (PRE-EXISTED)

hath appeared to us.

1John5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come. And he hath given us

UNDERSTANDING that we may know

THE TRUE GOD and may be in

his TRUE SON.

THIS IS THE TRUE GOD and

LIFE ETERNAL.

WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IT’S YOUR PROBLEM

JESUS IS THE TRUE GOD AND ETERNAL LIFE 

NOW, Gene, you know why Jesus never lost His body

YOU: When we see Jesus he will have the same body he was born with,

1John3:2 Dearly beloved, we are now the sons of God: and

it hath not yet APPEARED what we shall be.

We know that when he shall appear

we shall be like to him:

because we shall see him as he is. 

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmeĺ….Before you READ this , please go and look up the word “body”  and see how it can fit with what you are saying. there “is” a natural “body”, that is saying there is a “body” that is naturally produced,  and there is a spritural “body”.  That is saying  there is a “body”  that is “created” by the spirit.   But never the less it is a physical  “body” and the last time I looked a “body”  was always physical, made up of matter.

Jesus said the spirit was like the wind, Carmel can you see wind? Would you call wind a  “body” or a force that can move bodies or alter them ?  You can hear the wind, and feel the effect, but you can not see it, so I wouldn’t call that a “body”,  In any sense of the word.  No one has ever seen a spirit that I know of, “have you”?, if so please tell us what it looks like, I would like to know that, so tell me please .

Adam’s body was created by the spirit of God. But that did not make his “body” a spirit of anykind that I know of.  

Carmel I think it is better if we just stay on one thing instead of jumping all over the place. Please tell us what a spirit “body” really looks like.   CARMEL do you really think God is going to destory his whole physical creation that he said was “very good”,  and make everything disapear to nothing?  GOD had a plan for a physical inhabited world full of physical human beings, living for ever, and it will happen, No matter if you or others like it or not. Imo. 

Peaceand love to you and yours. ………..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi TC,

YOU:
    1 Cor 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; NEITHER THOU CORRUPTION INHERIT INCORUPTION.

“It” is NOT our corruptible bodies.

ME:

First of all, Jesus was RAISED IN glory, incorruptible, IN power, and he was seen by many IN his FLESH and BONES, no mention of BLOOD. According to the FLESH Christ sits on David’s throne ruling the house of Jacob forever, as it is the Son of Man (HUMAN) who IS RETURNING.

Second, which is the actual CONTEXT of Paul’s words in verse 50, we cannot of our own self save ourselves, it is not OF flesh and blood but OF the Spirit OF God working in us that saves us and brings us to the kingdom of God.

Matthew 16:17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven;

John 3:3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” 4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!” 5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

Romans 8: 13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

The word corruption TC represents perishing/decay AND it also represents MORAL DECAY. The reason why God brought forth death and decay of the body is because of moral corruption TC.

Only God is good, mortal men of flesh and blood are of corruptible ways and in their corruptible ways they cannot inherit God’s kingdom. This is the context of that which Paul was speaking of.

John 6:62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? 63 It is the Spirit that quickeneth; the FLESH PROFITETH NOTHING: the words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are life. 64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

This is the CONTEXT, our FLESH PROFITS NOTHING, we cannot inherit the kingdom of God through flesh and blood, truth cannot even be revealed by flesh and blood, as Jesus said, it is God who reveals truth.

TC by taking a verse out of context you make Paul into a contradicting fool, for he clearly speaks of the rising of Jesus from the dead as our same rising, and it is a rising in power, in glory, where Jesus was risen of flesh and bones that is incorruptible.

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and BECOME the firstfruits of them that slept.

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be RAISED incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, ACCORDING TO THE FLESH, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi…..Thanks for your imput sis.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Jodi
    Participant

Thank you brother Gene, same to you!

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 520 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account