JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 19,661 through 19,680 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

But I most certainly do believe that Jesus is the divine son of God who took on flesh. Therefore no veil… therefore maybe you should consider these things I’m telling you.

Berean
    Participant

But you didn’t answer the question. Will some of us become God by participating in the divine nature?

The answer is NO
    MEN WILL ALWAYS REMAIN MEN
    WHAT GOD ASKS FOR IS SANCTIFICATION THROUGH THE CONTEMPLATION OF CHRIST WHICH IS A REFLECTION OF THE CHARACTER OF THE FATHER.

Because if your answer is no, then apparently being divine is not the same as being God as you said before, is it?

PARTICIPATING IN THE DIVINE NATURE DOESN’T MAKE US
    GODS, NOR DOES IT MAKE US DIVINE…
    THE SAINTS ARE HUMAN AND WILL REMAIN HUMAN (OF HUMAN NATURE)

JESUS CHRIST  IS NOT THE GOD ALMIGHTY
    BUT
    HE POSSESSES THE SAME DIVINE NATURE OF GOD HIS FATHER

and THE HUMAN NATURE

Berean
    Participant

For you, Mike.
    In Hebrew 1
    Who’s talking to who ?

1:8 But he said unto the Son, Thy throne, O God, is for ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a sceptre of righteousness;

1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity: therefore, O God, thy God hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above all thy fellows.

1:10 And again, Thou, O Lord, hast in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of thine hands;

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Ed J
    Participant

no. You’re not telling the truth You deny the divinity of Jesus like Gene, Edj… Jodi …

NO Berean,

I’m not denying Jesus divinity – Jesus is the son of God.
    Bearing false witness against someone is a sin (you know).

Berean
    Participant

Edj

You

Hi Berean, Context! skip down to Col 1:20 and You can see
    it was by Jesus crucifixion that God Created all things by him – not by Jesus helping create (as your imagination tells you)

“And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, …………….. “slain from the foundation of the world” (Rev 13:8)
    by him to reconcile all things unto himself” …………”God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself” (2 Cor 5:19)

“whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.” (Col 1:20) … things in Heaven (through the blood of his cross)

Me:

Excuse me but reading your last post, I see that for you, God didn’t create anything…
    through Christ (heaven and earth…etc)
    The work of the cross is not to be confused with the work of God’s creation through Christ although the work of the cross is equally important.

Berean
    Participant

Edj  you quote Mike

“None of the scriptures you listed say Jesus created anything. In fact, the only scripture
    referring to Jesus creating something is the one where he “fashioned” a whip out of cords.”

That’s right Mike,

……

For you, Edj
    What’s “divinity”?
    or rather who?

God bless

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Acts 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear

13:32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, 33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: 39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans 8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. 13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

The glad tiding is that just as Jesus was raised from the dead receiving the promise of the Holy Spirit and eternal life, we too are promised to be made in his image as he is a firstborn of many brethren, an heir of God’s Spirit being a Son of God according to the Spirit, and we are promised to be joint heirs with him. 

God created all things by the man who would justify people from all things. What you believe does not work with the scriptures given Berean. Jesus did all things through God, through God’s Spirit having come to rest upon him without measure. Jesus was sent out TO preach, TO deliver captives out of darkness, to die and justify people from all things. Without God’s Spirit he could do nothing of himself, and according to that Spirit he was a Son of God. All things consist in him, him being the man who received the Spirit not by measure, who went to the cross shedding his blood, for without him God would not have made all things.

Now think on this, 

Jesus is proof of the operation of God’s Spirit upon a man, this is WHY through one man God brings reconciliation to others, as Jesus is proof that a man can follow God’s will without failing, and how that is accomplished is God putting his Spirit upon a man unto a measure that causes that man to walk in all of God’s ways. We are promised to be raised and be an heir of God’s Spirit and Jesus is our example, Jesus is God’s proof of the works of God’s Spirit upon a man and what that Spirit accomplishes.

If we believe in Jesus the man anointed with God’s Spirit who God raised from the dead, we understand how the below is true, and we are to have faith that the below is true in the name of Jesus the anointed, for just as what God accomplished in Jesus by His Spirit He will accomplish the same in other humans. 

Ezekiel 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Berean
    Participant

Desolate

Jesus come from HEAVEN

HIS NAME: THE WORD OF GOD

DO NOT RESIST TO THE HOLY SPIRIT AND BELI EVE THE WORD OF GOD.

Berean
    Participant

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Berean
    Participant

JOHN 6:62

What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
    [6] One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
    [7] But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
    [8] Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
    [9] (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
    [10] He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all h

Berean
    Participant

…..where he was before?

JÉSUS WAS WITH GOD

AND WAS GOD

AMEN

ALLELOUIA

BELIEVE  ONLY

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Jesus’s name means “Jehovah is salvation”

God’s word in prophecy according to Isaiah 61 was that God was going to anoint him CHRIO in Greek, whereby that anointing he is rightfully called the Christosthe anointed.

You do not apply scripture with scripture, it’s very unfortunate, you apply a doctrine to a handful of passages you misinterpret as you ignore passages that when applied would give you the clear truth.

READ,

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. 

Berean, this is speaking of the man who SHED his blood, who was raised receiving God’s WORD the promise of the Holy Spirit, who was raised fulfilling God’s WORD Psalms 2, the son of David, a man of FLESH being begotten by God, promised to sit on his father David’s throne according to the flesh. The “he” in the above passage IS the son of Jesse promised in God’s WORD spoken in Isaiah 11, 42, and 61 to judge the world not by his own eyes and ears, but through God’s righteousness. It is the Son of Man, the root and offspring of David returning to destroy the wicked with the saints.

WHO was promised to be made a king, higher than all other kings?

Psalms 89: 24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted. 25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers. 26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation. 27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. 28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.

A man Berean receives dominion overall the earth according to God’s WORD of Psalms 8. 

This passage below is likewise speaking of the man who SHED his BLOOD, 

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

God made Jesus the son of David a lord of lords!

READ Berean,

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. 12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:

You expose yourself to be far from the truth Berean. God’s WORD from the beginning was of a HUMAN who would execute God’s purpose, all of God’s pleasure. 

The son of David JESUS, who God promised that He would be a Father to, make him His firstborn of many brethren, make him higher than all things of the earth, is God’s word made true in the flesh.

TELL ME BEREAN what is NOT true in the below, 

Jesus can be called God’s WORD for 3 reasons according to direct scripture that we can read,

#1 God’s word was fulfilled in Jesus, he as the son of Jesse has God’s Spirit rest upon him just as God promised in Isaiah 11, 42, and 61. God’s word fulfilled in Jesus as he was raised from the dead being begotten by God as God promised in Psalms 2. God’s word fulfilled when Jesus was crucified for our sins. I could go on and on. Okay I’ll add one more. God gave Moses His WORD, nope that doesn’t mean God gave Moses a pre-existing Jesus, it means God gave Moses that which from the beginning was God’s pleasure, a promise where like Moses God would raise up a prophet from among his people and the people would hear him. That brings us to reason #2,

#2 God’s word in prophecy was that a Son of Man would have God’s Spirit rest upon him without measure in order for him TO then be able TO SPEAK God’s WORD. Jesus is God’s word for he speaks to us God’s word. He was sent out to preach to us God’s coming kingdom. Jesus even gives us the same WORD that God gave the prophets, “man shall not live on bread alone, but by every WORD that proceeds out of God’s mouth”. That which Jesus says is the WORD of God that came from God.

#3 A man is said to fulfill all of God’s will, it is Jesus the son of David who fulfills all of God’s will. God spoke His will, His pleasure to the prophets, to Jesus, and to the apostles, and we see Jesus the Son of Man returning to fulfill that which was of God’s WORD before the world was.

Acts 10:37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached; 38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. 39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: 40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; 41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead. 42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead. 43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Jesus is not called The Word of God because he pre-existed Berean, but for the very reasons I just spoke of.

A man receiving God’s Spirit without measure IS God’s word made true in the flesh of Jesus.

A man receiving God’s Spirit to preach to us God’s word.

A man receiving God’s Spirit to fulfill all of God’s word that God had declared before the world was.

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Jodi
    Participant

Hello All,

Perfect is God’s WORD that He gave to the prophet David that we can then apply to God’s word spoken by John in chapter 3,

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That who so ever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.  16 Whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Matthew 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

Acts 13:23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

1 Chronicles 17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever. 13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore. 

The Son that God sent in John 3, IS the Son of Man, the son of David who God promised He would be a Father to. 

ALSO in John 3,

34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. 35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ (the anointed, CHRIO made into the CHRISTOS), the Son of God; …..9 And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan. 10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him: 11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

God promised unto David that He would be a Father to his son.

David’s son was SENT upon having received the Spirit not by measure, where God declared at that moment that he was God’s Son.

The Son of Man IS NOT God’s Son because he pre-existed, he is God’s Son because he is the promised son of David who received God’s Spirit not by measure and then God sent him out into the world.

1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Was Jesus the only mortal man who received the Spirit not by measure and upon such he was SENT? YES!

God didn’t send a pre-existing son down to earth to be a man who would die for our sins. Jesus could do nothing of himself, he went to the cross because he had received God’s Spirit without measure for TO deliver captives out of darkness. 

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

YOU: If we believe in Jesus the man anointed with God’s Spirit who God raised from the dead, we understand how the below is true,(PURE LIES)

and we are to have faith that the below is true in the name of Jesus the anointed, for just as what God accomplished in Jesus by His Spirit He will accomplish the same in other humans. ( ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED IT’S UP TO US)

Ezekiel 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

The above Jodi,

OCCURRED ON JESUS BAPTISM!

BUT IT IS NOT A REFERENCE TO JESUS, AS SUCH, BUT TO THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE!

Jesus received baptism for

THE SAKE OF THE HUMAN RACE EMBODIED ALL IN HIM.

TO FULFILL ALL JUSTICE! Matthew 3:15

Jodi, The entire human race, the generations of heaven and earth

WERE EMBODIED IN JESUS ON HIS BIRTH! THE SECOND ADAM. 

The entire human race was embodied in Adam as LIVING SOULS! BUT ALL DIED SPIRITUALLY AND RECEIVED THE CURSED SATANIC FLESH AND BLOOD BODY!

Jesus “THE WORD” made FLESH, the Son of Man came in the LIKENESS of the cursed satanic men LOADED WITH ALL SINS PAST PRESENT and FUTURE  through the entire process of the world ALL IN HIM/ALL BY HIM BUT REMAINED INTACT DURING THE PROCESS, AND LEFT BEHIND HIS SPIRIT IN ALL CREATURES’ HEART, ETERNAL LIFE.

During His life on earth he dissolved all sins and eradicated all attempts to commit sin from Satan and his demons, and HE JUSTIFIED HIMSELF 

THE MESSIAH.

THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ALL EMBODIED IN JESUS “THE WORD” THE SON OF MAN, WAS JUSTIFIED. REDEEMED ONLY TO BE CONFIRMED ON THE CROSS.

THE FACT THAT JESUS ACCOMPLISHED HIS MISSION AND ERADICATED SATAN’S WORK THROUGHOUGHT EVEN DEATH WHEN HE RAISED OTHERS FROM DEATH.

BUT HE ACCOMPLISHED ALL THE ENTIRE REDEMPTION PROCESS SIMPLY AS HE WAS ANOINTED, SUPPORTED BY THE FATHER: SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD.Rev.13:8 

SLAIN SIMPLY AS HE, DURING THE PROCESS OF THE EARTH EMPTIED HIMSELF FROM HIS SPIRIT, POURED IT AND ENRAFTED HIS SPIRIT IN ALL CREATURES’ HEART AS ETERNAL LIFE, AND ALSO FOR THE CURRENT PROCESS OF SALVATION OF ALL SOULS. BY JESUS THROUGH THE WOMAN MARY. AS MUCH AS SATAN CONDEMNED ALL HUMAN RACE THROUGH EVE, AND THROUGH EVE ADAM FELL, and THROUGH MARY JESUS THE SECOND ADAM CAME.

JESUS’ SPIRIT. “THE WORD” IS ETERNAL LIFE. IT WAS ALLOCATED TO HIM BY THE FATHER BEFORE CREATION, SO THROUGH HIM NOT EVEN SATAN WOULD BE ERADICATED SINCE HE

“THE WORD” OF GOD IS IN SATAN’S HEART, HIS LIFE.

Thus on His baptism Jesus accomplished 

ALL JUSTICE IN HIMSELF.

ALL THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE BORN IN HIM, ALSO 

ALL BAPTIZED IN HIM, ALL JUSTIFIED IN HIM, BY WHICH BAPTISM ALL THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE 

BECAME FIRSTBORNS SONS, BORN AGAIN IN THE WATER AND THE HOLY GHOST, asserted in

Romans  8:29 For whom he foreknew, he also predestinated to be made conformable to the image of his Son:
    <h2>that he might be the Firstborn amongst many brethren.</h2>
    30And whom he predestinated, them he also called. And whom he called, them he also justified. And whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Also in

John3:5 Jesus answered: Amen, amen, I say to thee,

unless a man ( JESUS EMBODIED IN THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, GOD’S KINGDOM AS CHILDREN OF GOD IN FLESH, THE NEW JERUSALEM) be born again of water and the Holy Ghost, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 

Thus WHO BELIEVES IN JESUS 

AUTOMATICALLY  IS BROTHER TO JESUS! Thus who believes in Jesus

MUST CONFIRM ON THIS SATANIC PLANET THAT 
    <h2>HE IS BROTHER TO JESUS SIMPLY  BE BAPTIZED BY THE WATER  IN THE NAME OF</h2>
    <h2>THE FATHER, THE SON, and THE HOLY GHOST!</h2>
    26 A new heart also will I give you, (“THE WORD” Jesus, the Son of Man, originally engrafted in all hearts as an infinitesimal spirit, SLAIN LIKE A LAMB...) and a new spirit will I put within you: (THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE RECEIVED  THE HOLY GHOST ON JESUS’ BAPTISM , NOT ACTUALLY JESUS, BUT JESUS FOR THE SAKE OF THE HUMAN RACE  ALL BORN  IN HIM, IN BETHLEHEM IN FLESH, AND AT THE JORDAN IN THE HOLY GHOST) and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, ( REMOVE SATAN FROM THE HEART OF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, ON JESUS’BAPTISM) and I will give you a heart of flesh. (“THE WORD” Jesus, the Son of Man as a spirit, justified His truth as ETERNAL LIFE OF ALL FLESH IN THE HEART OF ALL. SINCE THE BEGINNING. JOHN17:2)  27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

YOU: If we believe in Jesus the man anointed with God’s Spirit who God raised from the dead, we understand how the below is true,(PURE LIES)

and we are to have faith that the below is true in the name of Jesus the anointed, for just as what God accomplished in Jesus by His Spirit He will accomplish the same in other humans. ( ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED IT’S UP TO US)

Ezekiel 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

The above Jodi,

OCCURRED ON JESUS BAPTISM!

BUT IT IS NOT A REFERENCE TO JESUS, AS SUCH, BUT TO THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE!

Jesus received baptism for

THE SAKE OF THE HUMAN RACE EMBODIED ALL IN HIM.

TO FULFILL ALL JUSTICE! Matthew 3:15

Jodi, The entire human race, the generations of heaven and earth

WERE EMBODIED IN JESUS ON HIS BIRTH! THE SECOND ADAM. 

The entire human race was embodied in Adam as LIVING SOULS! BUT ALL DIED SPIRITUALLY AND RECEIVED THE CURSED SATANIC FLESH AND BLOOD BODY!

Jesus “THE WORD” made FLESH, the Son of Man came in the LIKENESS of the cursed satanic men LOADED WITH ALL SINS PAST PRESENT and FUTURE  through the entire process of the world ALL IN HIM/ALL BY HIM BUT REMAINED INTACT DURING THE PROCESS, AND LEFT BEHIND HIS SPIRIT IN ALL CREATURES’ HEART, ETERNAL LIFE.

During His life on earth he dissolved all sins and eradicated all attempts to commit sin from Satan and his demons, and HE JUSTIFIED HIMSELF 

THE MESSIAH.

THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ALL EMBODIED IN JESUS “THE WORD” THE SON OF MAN, WAS JUSTIFIED. REDEEMED ONLY TO BE CONFIRMED ON THE CROSS.

THE FACT THAT JESUS ACCOMPLISHED HIS MISSION AND ERADICATED SATAN’S WORK THROUGHOUGHT EVEN DEATH WHEN HE RAISED OTHERS FROM DEATH.

BUT HE ACCOMPLISHED ALL THE ENTIRE REDEMPTION PROCESS SIMPLY AS HE WAS ANOINTED, SUPPORTED BY THE FATHER: SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD.Rev.13:8 

SLAIN SIMPLY AS HE, DURING THE PROCESS OF THE EARTH EMPTIED HIMSELF FROM HIS SPIRIT, POURED IT AND ENRAFTED HIS SPIRIT IN ALL CREATURES’ HEART AS ETERNAL LIFE, AND ALSO FOR THE CURRENT PROCESS OF SALVATION OF ALL SOULS. BY JESUS THROUGH THE WOMAN MARY. AS MUCH AS SATAN CONDEMNED ALL HUMAN RACE THROUGH EVE, AND THROUGH EVE ADAM FELL.

JESUS’ SPIRIT. “THE WORD” IS ETERNAL LIFE. IT WAS ALLOCATED TO HIM BY THE FATHER BEFORE CREATION, SO THROUGH HIM NOT EVEN SATAN WOULD BE ERADICATED SINCE HE

“THE WORD” OF GOD IS IN SATAN’S HEART, HIS LIFE.

Thus on His baptism Jesus accomplished 

ALL JUSTICE IN HIMSELF.

ALL THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE BORN IN HIM, ALSO 

ALL BAPTIZED IN HIM, ALL JUSTIFIED IN HIM, BY WHICH BAPTISM ALL THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE 

BECAME FIRSTBORNS SONS, BORN AGAIN IN THE WATER AND THE HOLY GHOST, asserted in

Romans  8:29 For whom he foreknew, he also predestinated to be made conformable to the image of his Son:

that he might be the Firstborn amongst many brethren.

30And whom he predestinated, them he also called. And whom he called, them he also justified. And whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Also in

John3:5 Jesus answered: Amen, amen, I say to thee,

unless a man ( JESUS EMBODIED IN THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, GOD’S KINGDOM AS CHILDREN OF GOD IN FLESH, THE NEW JERUSALEM) be born again of water and the Holy Ghost, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 

Thus WHO BELIEVES IN JESUS 

AUTOMATICALLY  IS BROTHER TO JESUS! Thus who believes in Jesus

MUST CONFIRM ON THIS SATANIC PLANET THAT 

HE IS BROTHER TO JESUS SIMPLY  BE BAPTIZED BY THE WATER  IN THE NAME OF

THE FATHER, THE SON, and THE HOLY GHOST!

26 A new heart also will I give you, (“THE WORD” Jesus, the Son of Man, originally engrafted in all hearts as an infinitesimal spirit, SLAIN LIKE A LAMB...) and a new spirit will I put within you: (THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE RECEIVED  THE HOLY GHOST ON JESUS’ BAPTISM , NOT ACTUALLY JESUS, BUT JESUS FOR THE SAKE OF THE HUMAN RACE  ALL BORN  IN HIM, IN BETHLEHEM IN FLESH, AND AT THE JORDAN IN THE HOLY GHOST) and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, ( REMOVE SATAN FROM THE HEART OF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, ON JESUS’BAPTISM) and I will give you a heart of flesh. (“THE WORD” Jesus, the Son of Man as a spirit, justified His truth as ETERNAL LIFE OF ALL FLESH IN THE HEART OF ALL. SINCE THE BEGINNING. JOHN17:2)  27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Berean: PARTICIPATING IN THE DIVINE NATURE DOESN’T MAKE US
    GODS, NOR DOES IT MAKE US DIVINE…

Got it.  So having a divine nature does NOT make one a god – let alone the Almighty Most High God of gods.  We agree.  It seems we also agree that Jesus is NOT the Most High God of gods.  But are you willing to agree with scripture that Jesus is the servant of the Most High God – and that the Most High God is not only our God, but also Jesus’ God?

If you get to that point, you’ll be preaching according to what the scriptures – and Jesus himself – actually teach.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Berean:  The work of the cross is not to be confused with the work of God’s creation through Christ although the work of the cross is equally important.

I agree 100% with that statement!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Berean: Jesus come from HEAVEN

Absolutely!  He was the very firstborn of God’s entire creation, and God then created everything else through His firstborn Son.  He emptied himself and was made in the likeness of a human being, served his God on earth for 33 years, and was then returned to the glory he had alongside his Father before the world began.

1.  First spirit entity brought forth by God.
    2.  Transformed into flesh for 33 years.
    3.   Back in heaven now as a spirit entity again – sitting at the right hand of his Father and God.

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Mike,

It’s been a long time. I guess I’ll try this again:

you said: “He was the very firstborn of God’s entire creation”

No. He was the firstborn of God the Father.

Blessings, LU

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Kathi,

Revelation 3:14 King James Bible
    And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Viewing 20 posts - 19,661 through 19,680 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account