JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,761 through 16,780 (of 25,925 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 19 2014,02:21)
    T,

Good point!  The gender part of their nature is omitted as it is not the way they are the same nature.

K

right;

but it is the same in Christ and God ;God being of his own full nature ,the son being of a part of God nature ,other wise he would be God ,but he is created just AS EVE WAS CREATED FROM A PART OF ADAM SO WAS CHRIST CREATED FROM GOD HIS FATHER BUT BY NO MEAN ARE THE SAME BEINGS ,

AND IT SO THAT ALL CREATION WAS CREATED THROUGH CHRIST

this is my understanding

kerwin
    Participant

T,

I agree.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,April wrote:

[/quote]

Do you believe the Father God Almighty was the CHILD who was born to us?  If so, who was the child calling our heavenly Father when that child was on earth?  Does God the Father HAVE a Father of His own?

Mike,

IF YOU KEEP CONSIDERING THE WORD FATHER, FOR GOD THE FATHER IN OUR TERMS YOU NEVER DISCERN THE TRUTH!

I BELIEVE THAT GOD ALMIGHTY WAS BORN IN A FLESH BODY OF JESUS CHRIST!

THAT FLESH BODY IS GOD'S ALMIGHTY'S GENUINE SPIRIT SUBSTANCE WHICH COULD HAVE COME FROM THE SKY IN AN INSTANT!

BUT HE OPTED TO BE BORN OF A WOMAN FOR HIS KINGDOM SAKE, NOT FOR HIS PERSONAL SAKE!

NOTICE IT SAYS A CHILD NOT A SON BECAUSE JESUS WAS BOTH

MALE AND FEMALE, BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH, BOTH SON OF GOD AND SON OF MAN,WHEN HE WAS BORN!

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT GOD ALMIGHTY AS A SPIRIT WITHIN HIS CONCEPT IS ALSO MALE AND FEMALE! BUT CANNOT HAVE THE TITLE OF A FATHER YET! IN THE TRUTH!

ON THE LAST DAY GOD ALMIGHTY  WOULD OWN THE TITLE IN THE TRUTH OF, BOTH FATHER AND MOTHER OF ALL BOTH MALES AND FEMALES FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD WOULD BE REPRESENTED

WITH THE SON AND WITH THE DAUGHTER

WITH THE FATHER AND WITH THE MOTHER ALL IN THE WORD

UP TO NOW ONLY THE SON REPRESENTS GOD ALMIGHTY

ONLY JESUS CHRIST IS THE GOD IN THE TRUTH!

ONLY JESUS CHRIST IS THE FATHER OF BOTH SONS AND DAUGHTERS IN THE TRUTH

THEREFORE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS A FATHER OF HIS OWN!

IN THE SAME SENSE LIKE YOUR FATHER HAS A FATHER OF HIS OWN IN YOU! ONCE YOU HAVE CHILDREN,

BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE CHILDREN YOUR FATHER WOULD NEVER HAVE A FATHER OF HIS OWN BUT ONLY A SON OF HIS OWN!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ April 18 2014,07:24)
    I ascend to my Father and to your Father, to my God and your God.

THEREFORE HE IS NO LONGER IN THAT HUMAN STATE HE WAS RESURRECTED IN,

BUT ASCENDED INTO BOTH IN THE STATE OF HIS FATHER'S SPIRIT,

AND ALSO IN THE STATE OF OUR FATHER 'S FLESH WHICH HE ALWAYS OWNED!

Charles,

The Father doesn't have flesh. He has never had flesh.

Also, you seem to be confusing the word “ascend” – which means “go up” – with the word “assimilate”.

You have convinced yourself that Jesus ascending to his and our God means Jesus assimilated himself with his and our God……….. but you will not convince us of this unscriptural nonsense.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ April 18 2014,11:24)
    T,

I believe a better example is I believe Will is a sheep by nature.  The by nature is speaking of Will's sheep like actions.

In that case, Pierre is right and you are saying it wrong, Kerwin.

The fact that Will has “sheep like actions” would never cause anyone to say “Will is a sheep by nature”….. because Will is definitely NOT a sheep by nature.

Neither is Jesus “God by nature”.  Nor are any of us “God by nature” – despite the fact we were created in God's image.

None of God's many spirit and flesh sons are “God by nature”.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ April 19 2014,00:54)
    I BELIEVE THAT GOD ALMIGHTY WAS BORN IN A FLESH BODY OF JESUS CHRIST!

NOTICE IT SAYS A CHILD NOT A SON BECAUSE JESUS WAS BOTH

MALE AND FEMALE, BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH, BOTH SON OF GOD AND SON OF MAN,WHEN HE WAS BORN!

Charles,

Romans 8:3
    For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering.

God Himself did not come, Charles.  He sent His Son (notice it doesn't say God sent His “Son/Daughter Combination”.) The things you post are at odds with what the scriptures say more often than I care to count.

Quote (carmel @ April 19 2014,00:54)
    THEREFORE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS A FATHER OF HIS OWN!

IN THE SAME SENSE LIKE YOUR FATHER HAS A FATHER OF HIS OWN IN YOU! ONCE YOU HAVE CHILDREN………

I can't even begin to fathom what you're talking about in this last part.  I can only say it is both unscriptural and nonsensical to think our Heavenly Father Jehovah has a father of His own.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 19 2014,23:29)

T,

I believe a better example is I believe Will is a sheep by nature.  The by nature is speaking of Will's sheep like actions.

The fact that Will has “sheep like actions” would never cause anyone to say “Will is a sheep by nature”….. because Will is definitely NOT a sheep by nature.

Neither is Jesus “God by nature”.  Nor are any of us “God by nature” – despite the fact we were created in God's image.

Mike,

I may have the grammar structure wrong.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,April wrote:

[/quote]

The Father doesn't have flesh.  He has never had flesh.

Mike,

YOU SIMPLY KEEP ON MESS UP THINGS, AND YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH!

REGARDING SCRIPTURE HEREUNDER,I SAID:

John20:17 Jesus saith to her: Do not touch me, for I am not yet ascended to my Father. But go to my brethren, and say to them: I ascend to my Father and to your Father, to my God and your God.

BUT IT IS ALSO APPROPRIATE THAT SINCE  JESUS DECLARED:

I ascend to my Father and to your Father, to my God and your God.

THEREFORE HE IS NO LONGER IN THAT HUMAN STATE HE WAS RESURRECTED IN,

BUT ASCENDED INTO BOTH IN THE STATE OF HIS FATHER'S SPIRIT,

THEREFORE THE FATHER OF ALL THE SPIRITS

AND ALSO IN THE STATE OF OUR FATHER 'S FLESH WHICH HE ALWAYS OWNED!

JESUS OWNED THE FLESH NOT GOD ALMIGHTY, I WAS TALKING ABOUT JESUS NOT GOD ALMIGHTY!

BUT SINCE THROUGH JESUS DEATH, GLORIFIED JESUS'BODY IN  HIS RESURRECTION, BECAME GOD  SPIRIT'S SUBSTANCE WHICH HE INHERITED FROM HIS SOUL, EX HOLY SPIRIT, THROUGH HIS HOLY LIFE!    

AND ALSO HIS SOUL EX HOLY SPIRIT, GLORIFIED IN JESUS' FLESH BODY, WHICH HE INHERITED FROM JESUS' HOLY LIFE!

BOTH JESUS CHRIST AS MAN, AND GOD ALMIGHTY AS SPIRIT BECAME ONE GOD MOST ALMIGHTY THEN EVER HAS BEEN

THROUGH THE UNIFICATION OF JESUS' SOUL THE EX HOLY SPIRIT AND THE WORD THE EX SON'S SPIRIT

AND THEN I SAID:

SO HE IS NO LONGER A SON OF GOD,

BUT

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST!

THEREFORE THE ONLY FATHER TO HAVE CHILDREN NOT JUST SONS ONLY LIKE GOD ALMIGHTY HAS STILL EVEN NOW!

SO I REPEAT:

GOD ALMIGHTY HAS NO CHILDREN, BUT ONLY SONS!

THE REASON THAT THE SONS OF GOD,ANGELS, WENT AFTER THE DAUGHTERS OF MEN!

ONLY JESUS CHRIST HAS CHILDREN, BOTH SONS AND DAUGHTERS!

THE ONLY FATHER OF ALL!

AND THROUGH HIM, SINCE HE INHERITED ALL GOD'S ATTRIBUTES ALSO GOD ALMIGHTY!

ONLY ON THE LAST DAY GOD ALMIGHTY WOULD BECOME THE FATHER OF ALL!

BUT FIRST HE HAS TO COME ON EARTH   AS A DAUGHTER OF GOD IN THE WORD AND ERADICATES SATANA'S FEMALE ENTITY, FOR ETERNITY AND WOULD BECOME FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME

BOTH MALE AND FEMALE GOD

ALL IN THE WORD

ALL BY THE WORD

ALL FOR THE WORD

Peace and love and Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

I can't even begin to fathom what you're talking about in this last part.  I can only say it is both unscriptural and nonsensical to think our Heavenly Father Jehovah has a father of His own.

Mike,

CAN YOU FATHOM NOW THAT:

GOD ALMIGHTY HAS A FATHER OF HIS OWN ENTITY, SUBSTANCE,

IN JESUS CHRIST BOTH A FATHER OF MEN AND A FATHER OF WOMEN

AND SINCE YOU ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT JESUS RESURRECTED AS MAN:

CAN YOU FATHOM WHY JESUS SAID THOSE VITAL WORDS TO MARY MAGDALENE THAT

HE BECOMES HER FATHER AND HIS FATHER, OBVIOUS

SINCE SHE WAS A WOMAN, SATAN'S ENTITY, AND HE WAS A MAN ! GOD'S ENTITY!

AND HER GOD AND  HIS GOD

SINCE SHE ALSO  AS A WOMAN HAD SATANA AS HER GOD, of the world

AND HE AS MAN HAD GOD ALMIGHTY AS HIS GOD! of the heavens!

THE HEAD OF THE WOMAN IS THE MAN

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 20 2014,04:29)

T,

Mike ……..If you don't have the nature of God “IN” you you are none of His, for it plainly says the love of God shed around in our hearts by him, and also , for God works in us both to WILL and do of “HIS” good Pleasure. God's nature is indeed IN all who have his Spirit abiding IN them. And the are now the Son of the living God, and his nature will be evident in their lives Now.

How is it you do not understand this Mike? When God said I will take out of them the stony heart (hard heart) and given them a heart of flesh (soft heart) and I will write my Law in their inward Parts , and i shall be their God and they shall be mt people. do you not understand that is a change of Nature that is taking place when God does that.

peace and love to you and yours………………………..gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene,

We were talking about BEING God by nature. Not about having the nature of God IN you.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Charles,

I don't have the time or patience to respond to the many unscriptural and bizarre claims you made in those last two posts.

Jesus ascended back to heaven where he now sits at the right hand of his Father and our Father – his God and our God.

He did not become that Father and God – but sits at the right hand of that Father and God.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,April wrote:

[/quote]

I don't have the time or patience to respond to the many unscriptural and bizarre claims you made in those last two posts.

Mike,

OK, I EXPECTED SO SINCE YOU DON'T DRINK WINE!

I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH!

SO ANSWER THIS!

ISN'T IT SCRIPTURAL THAT GOD ALMIGHTY HAS NO DAUGHTERS!

ALSO SINCE HE HAS NO DAUGHTERS, ONLY SONS, HOW COULD GOD ALMIGHTY BE:

THE FATHER OF ALL ? OBVIOUS OF SONS AND DAUGHTERS!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ April 20 2014,10:40)

Charles,

This is why my patience has run out with you.  Your “points” are always nonsensical, and lead to nothing but empty rabbit holes.

Are you saying that Jesus DOES have daughters according to scripture, and that's what makes JESUS the “Almighty Father”?  Because JESUS isn't said to have “daughters” or “sisters” in scripture, either.  The scriptures were written from a MALE perspective, and therefore many times the word “sons” is used, when “children” is obviously meant.

But just to show you your error:

Malachi 2:10
    Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us?

Was it only the MALE of the human species that was created by God?  If not, then it is not only the MALE of the species who has God as their “one Father”.

Also:

Deuteronomy 32:6
    Is this the way you repay the LORD, you foolish and unwise people? Is he not your Father, your Creator, who made you and formed you?

This one says “people”, not “sons”.  And “people” would include also the female of the species, right?

So your point that God became man so He could then also be the Father of “daughters” is nonsense, and a waste of my time to discuss.  Your ideas are whack, Charles.  They do not come from scripture.  And I am quite frankly tired of wasting my time on them.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ April 20 2014,22:40)

mikeboll64,April wrote:

[/quote]

Mike,

OK, I EXPECTED SO SINCE YOU DON'T DRINK WINE!

I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH!

SO ANSWER THIS!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

charles

:D :D easy

but let Mike answering it for you ,i am even surprise you ask

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 18 2014,11:13)

Quote (jammin @ April 17 2014,07:35)
    mike,

if you can give me ANY VERSIONS that say in phil 2.6 that Christ was existing in the form of his own father then you can close the case.

The case has already been closed, jammin.

It was closed the minute you refused to answer my question about the SECOND “God” in Phil 2:6.

It was closed the second you were unable to show any other scripture where the word “God” referred to a “species” or “nature”.

And it was closed the second you admitted that the Father was indeed the God OF Jesus.

God Almighty does not have a God of His own, jammin.  Therefore, even if you PRETEND that the first “God” in Phil 2:6 refers to a “species”, it would stand to reason that any member of that “species” would not have a God of their own.

So if the “nature of God” includes “all-powerful” – like you've said in the past – then no one who has the “nature of God” would have their own God – because they would be “all-powerful” all by themselves.

You've dug yourself into a pit that you can't get out of.  And your refusal to show the scriptures I'm asking for, or answer the questions I'm asking, shows me that you KNOW you're in a pit you can't get out of.

Like I said, CASE CLOSED.

it is very clear that you cANT give me any versions that say Christ was existing in the form of his OWN GODF. therefore, it is only your imagination.

who told you that i did want to answer your question? i said we need to finish first our discussion about “form of God” before i can answer your question. are you a moron mike? do you understand what im saying?

did not you read my post? you said i was not able to show you scripture that God in phil 2.6 referred to nature. are you really a moron mike? im trying to think the other way but you are giving me reasons to think this way..

let me post it again.
    Philippians 2:6
    New International Version (NIV)

6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,

and there is no problem if the father is his God because the father also called his son “GOD'
    Hebrews 1:8
    New International Version (NIV)

8 But about the Son he says,

“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;

i give you verse, you gave me illusions. hahaha

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 18 2014,06:25)
    jammin,

Your are two different things.

First you state:

let me post MY COMPLETE STATEMENT

there is no doubt that the father is his God BUT it does not mean that he is not God by nature because according to phil 2.6 he is

Then you state:

kerwin – Christ was existing in the form of his own God.

(no version will support this doctrine)

It is either one or the other not both.

As far as I know you are a trinitarian and therefore not of the belief that the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are titles for the one true God.  I know some trinitarians are confused and teach a hybrid of the two.  You seem to be one of their disciples.  

Jesus existed in the form of his Father and his God.

give me versions that will support your imagination. you and mike are brothers. hahaha

no version will says that Christ was existing in the form of his own God. mark my word

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 18 2014,04:09)

Col 1:15 He(Jesus) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.NIV

do you understand english??

do you know the meaning of the firstborn OVER all creation??

it does not mean that he is created. it means that he is superior to all creation

CEV
    Christ is exactly like God,
    who cannot be seen.
    He is the first-born Son,
    superior to all creation.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jammin……….Do you understand what it means to be “BORN”, that can “only” apply to human beings and the rest of the physical creation, because they are “BORN” and Jesus is say to come into existence by WATER and BLOOD , Just as we were BORN. He is the firstborn from humanity to attain the Goal God has in mind for all humanity. If you do not see Jesus as a Human being you simply do not see Him at all.

Your Idolatrous view point of Jesus being a God, will only lead you to be rejected, if you do not repent of it. There is only ONE God and it is NOT JESUS. It is the God Jesus worships and calls his Father and our Father , his God and our God.

peace and love to you and yours……………………………..gene

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ April 21 2014,19:57)

Quote (kerwin @ April 18 2014,06:25)
    jammin,

Your are two different things.

First you state:

let me post MY COMPLETE STATEMENT

there is no doubt that the father is his God BUT it does not mean that he is not God by nature because according to phil 2.6 he is

Then you state:

kerwin – Christ was existing in the form of his own God.

(no version will support this doctrine)

It is either one or the other not both.

As far as I know you are a trinitarian and therefore not of the belief that the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are titles for the one true God.  I know some trinitarians are confused and teach a hybrid of the two.  You seem to be one of their disciples.  

Jesus existed in the form of his Father and his God.

give me versions that will support your imagination. you and mike are brothers. hahaha

no version will says that Christ was existing in the form of his own God. mark my word

Jammin,

I am speaking of the teaching of trinitarians and how some like you seem to be confused preaching the Jesus is one of three persons of the Godhead out of one side of their mouth while preaching that Jesus is only a title of the one true God out of the other side.

Other trinitarian see this as too much to swallow and preach Jesus exists in the form of God the Father.

You claim to be a trinitarin which faction do you adhere to?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,761 through 16,780 (of 25,925 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account