JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,621 through 16,640 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,April wrote:

[/quote]

Agreed.  Jesus Christ is indeed a particular god – a god whose OWN GOD set him above his companions.

Mike,

WHEN YOU SAY:

MY DOCTOR

DO YOU TAKE IT THAT YOU OWN YOUR OWN DOCTOR?

ALSO:

GOD ALMIGHTY IS A PARTICULAR GOD

AND

HE WASN'T THAT PARTICULAR ENOUGH TO REDEEM HIS CREATURES!

EXCEPT:

TO PARTICULARLY FUNCTION AS

THE WORD

AND HE IS IN THE SAME PARTICULARITY AS HE WAS TILL THE LAST DAY

WHEN HE OWNS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN REALITY THE POSITION OF THAT SAME PARTICULAR GOD WHICH IN THE TRUTH WAS THE REDEEMER OF ALL!

WHO IS:

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST FOR ETERNITY

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

kerwin,April wrote:

[/quote]

Jesus was immortal after his resurrection and had at the least the same power he had before his death.

Kerwin,

WHEN JESUS' BODY ,THE SON OF MAN WAS IN THE TOMB FOR THREE DAYS!

JESUS' SOUL THE HOLY SPIRIT THE SON OF GOD,

IN THE SAME  INSTANT JESUS DIED, GLORIFIED AND OWNED JESUS' BODY

THE WORD MADE FLESH JESUS CHRIST,

HE LEFT JESUS'BODY, TOOK SATAN WITH HIM TO HELL AND MANIFESTED HIS GLORIFICATION BOTH IN FLESH AND SPIRIT IN FIRE!

AND CONFIRMED HIS UNIQUE ABSOLUTE ONENESS!

HE WAS ALONE IN THAT STATE!

BOTH GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST FROM GOD SIDE POINT OF VIEW!

NOW READ AND DISCERN IF YOU WANT!

Daniel 3:25 He answered, and said: Behold I see four men loose, and walking in the midst of the fire, and there is no hurt in them, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

OK?

THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE IS CLEAR:

THE THREE MEN REPRESENT THE WORD THE TRIUNE MEDIATOR CREATOR GOD, WHO CREATED ALL

AND THE SON OF GOD REPRESENTS, THE WORD MADE FLESH THE HOLY SPIRIT JESUS' SOUL WHO REDEEMED ALL!

WHEN JESUS RESURRECTED HE WAS FOR SURE BODY WISE ONLY, IN A HIGHER STATE  THAN HE WAS WHEN HE WALKED ON EARTH, OBVIOUS, HE WAS PERFECT WITH BOTH GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT AND FLESH BODY,

FROM HUMAN SIDE POINT OF VIEW THOUGH! FLESH BODY!

SO HE NEVER HAD THE FULL POWER OF GOD, SINCE THE HOLY SPIRIT, HIS SOUL, WAS STILL IN HELL,

ON THE THIRD NIGHT, THAT SAME EVENING HE RESURRECTED, THE HOLY SPIRIT INTEGRATED WITH JESUS AND RESTORED HIS ORIGINAL PREVIOUS BODY!

THEREFORE SOUL AND BODY!

IN FULL POWER OF GOD LIKE HE WAS WHEN HE WAS LIKEWISE SOUL AND BODY

SO AGAIN!

WHEN HE RESURRECTED HE NEVER HAD HIS SOUL YET!

JESUS' BODY RESURRECTED THROUGH HIS EX SPIRIT THE WORD WHICH WAS MAINTAINING SATAN'S EXISTENCE!

BUT AS SOON AS SATAN ENTERED JESUS'S BODY INSTEAD OF KILLING HIM, LIKE HE DID TO ALL HUMANS,

THE WORD EX JESUS' SPIRIT PASSED FROM WITHIN SATAN ONTO JESUS' BODY AND MAINTAINED HIMSELF ITS SPIRITUAL PROCESS, WHILE THE HOLY SPIRIT TOOK HOLD OF SATAN'S IN ORDER TO BOTH KEEP HIM IN EXISTENCE AND TO TAKE HIM TO HELL!

ONE SOWS AND ONE REAPS

FROM THAN ON SATAN REALIZED THAT HE WAS NOT AUTONOMOUS, BUT ALL THE TIME THROUGHOUT ALL THESE MILLIONS ,AND MILLIONS OF YEARS, SUBJECT TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, WITHIN THE WORD

Peace and love Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Kerwin,

DISCERN THE TRUTH:

1 Corinthians 15:3 Yet that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; afterwards that which is spiritual.

OK? THAT WHICH IS NATURAL FIRST; SO WE RESURRECT AS HUMANS , THAN AS SPIRITUAL!.

THAN PAUL ASCERTAIN AGAIN AND SAID:

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet: for the trumpet shall sound, and

THE DEAD SHALL RISE AGAIN INCORRUPTIBLE:

OK?  FIRST THE BODY RISE!

THAN

and we shall be changed.

WE SHALL BE CHANGED

SO JESUS DID THE SAME!

FIRST AS A PERFECT MAN

THAN AS GOD MAN THROUGH THE UNIFICATION OF

HIS SOUL THE HOLY SPIRIT

AND BODY THE WORD MADE FLESH THE SON

IN ONE DIVINE SUBSTANCE THOUGH NOT LIKE HE WAS, WHEN HE WAS BORN!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……So being we are in God and in Christ Jesus will we all be one big ball of Spirit floating around some where for eternity? A Word is not Flesh and never can be Flesh, a Word is Spirit but can come to dwell in flesh, but never be it, not now or ever could.

You are preaching a version of “MYSTERY RELIGION”. You are not producing Scripture to meet what you are saying , Just unsubstantiated teaching you have learned over many years in a false church. IMO

peace and love to you and yours………………………..gene

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 14 2014,01:16)
    Carmel……So being we are in God and in Christ Jesus will we all be one big ball of Spirit floating around some where for eternity? A Word is not Flesh and never can be Flesh, a Word is Spirit but can come to dwell in flesh, but never be it, not now or ever could.

You are preaching a version of “MYSTERY RELIGION”.  You are not producing Scripture to meet what you are saying , Just unsubstantiated teaching you have learned over many years in a false church. IMO

peace and love to you and yours………………………..gene

Gene B.

Gene;You are disagreeing with Jesus own Words.
    The flesh of Christ is spirit,for us to eat. Read.

John 6:48 I am that bread of life.

John 6:49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

John 6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 6:52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

John 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

John 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

John 6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

ARE WE TO EAT HIS FLESH AND BONES,AND DRINK HIS BLOOD? SINCE YOU SAY THAT JESUS IS STILLL FLESH.

wakeup.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Wakeup……….The key is in the words “EAT” and “DRINK”, Jesus was not talking about us really eating and drinking his body or that his body ever was turned to spirit as you assume. The words eat and drink is a metaphor the meaning to take to one self,(that is what we do when we “EAT” and “DRINK” We must take the Sacrifice of Jesus , which was his body and blood, and apply it to ourselves individually. ' Trying to go beyond that by saying are we to literally eat his flesh and bones and drink his blood? since Jesus is still flesh, has nothing to do with it with the Metaphor Jesus was using at all. When the Son of MAN return he still will have a BODY and Not be Just SPIRIT. He will be seen by all human being in his body also.

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………….gene

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 14 2014,02:27)
    Wakeup……….The key is in the words “EAT” and “DRINK”, Jesus was not talking about us really eating and drinking his body or that his body ever was turned to spirit as you assume. The words eat and drink is a metaphor the meaning to take to one self,(that is what we do when we “EAT” and “DRINK” We must take the Sacrifice of Jesus , which was his body and blood, and apply it to ourselves individually.  ' Trying to go beyond that by saying are we to literally eat his flesh and bones and drink his blood? since Jesus is still flesh,  has nothing to do with it with the Metaphor Jesus was using at all.  When the Son of MAN return he still will have a BODY and Not be Just SPIRIT. He will be seen by all human being in his body also.  

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………….gene

Gene B.

It will not work.

Jesus said it very clearly.
    My meat is food indeed;and my blood is drink indeed.
    I am that bread that came down from heaven.
    He who EAT of this bread will life forever.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ April 12 2014,15:57)
    Mike

YOU ARE ALSO A BABY WHO NEED MILK…….

Charles,

If it is milk I need, then why do you feed me wine from the whore of Babylon?

IF JOHN WANTED TO MAKE CLEAR THAT JESUS JUST CAME DOWN, HE WOULD HAVE USED THE OTHER TERMS WHICH CLARIFIES THAT!

You mean like, God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son ?  (John 3:16)

Or like, “God sent His only begotten Son into the world” ?  (1 John 4:9)

In your understanding, it reads, “The Father so loved the world that He sent Himself into earth as His own only begotten Son.”

BUT INSTEAD HE USED THE TERMS WHICH MAKE US AWARE  THAT JESUS RESURRECTED AS MAN LIKE HE DIED AS MAN

Agreed.  I too believe Jesus was resurrected as a human being, with the same exact body in which he died.

THAN HE INTEGRATED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR ETERNITY……..

I haven't read anything about that in any scripture.

……..AND BECAME A FATHER LIKE HIS FATHER, AND A GOD LIKE HIS GOD!

A Father and God LIKE his own Father and God?   ???

So now we have two completely DIFFERENT heavenly Fathers – and two completely DIFFERENT Gods?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ April 13 2014,05:15)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 13 2014,10:37)
    Agreed.  Jesus Christ is indeed a particular god – a god whose OWN GOD set him above his companions.

Mike,

GOD ALMIGHTY IS A PARTICULAR GOD…..

Well, you said the word “particular” a lot in that post, Charles………. but I didn't see a single word that refuted what I've said in the quote box above.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 13 2014,08:16)
    A Word is not Flesh and never can be Flesh, a Word is Spirit but can come to dwell in flesh, but never be it, not now or ever could.

You are preaching a version of “MYSTERY RELIGION”. You are not producing Scripture to meet what you are saying , Just unsubstantiated teaching you have learned over many years in a false church.

Gene,

Your second paragraph actually describes YOU. You are the one ADDING the word “IN” into John 1:14, thereby producing a “mystery religion”.

1:14 clearly says, “The Word BECAME flesh”, but your first paragraph tells us how that is impossible.

The God-inspired scriptures say it plainly, yet you say it is impossible. ???

kerwin
    Participant

Carmel,

DISCERN THE TRUTH:

1 Corinthians 15:3 Yet that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; afterwards that which is spiritual.

OK? THAT WHICH IS NATURAL FIRST; SO WE RESURRECT AS HUMANS , THAN AS SPIRITUAL!.

You have couple of technical errors that can make it hard for your listener to follow your reasoning. 1) You do not list the version of Scripture you are using and 2) You list the wrong verse of 1 Corinthians 15 as your source.

1 Corinthians 15:46 RHE
    Douay-Rheims

Yet that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural: afterwards that which is spiritual.

God created the heaven and earth, the physical, first.
    God created the beasts, the natural, second.
    God created the humans, the spiritual, last.

Scripture testifies of this as the first use of created is:

Genesis 1:1
    Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

1 In the beginning God created heaven, and earth.

The second use of the word created is:

Genesis 1:21

21 And God created the great whales, and every living and moving creature, which the waters brought forth, according to their kinds, and every winged fowl according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

The third us of the word created is:

Genesis 1:27

27 And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.

God made mankind in own image, spiritual, but the other living things of the earth he did not. The animals are natural but we were created spiritual. They were created first and we were created last. The natural was created first and then the spiritual was created.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 13 2014,09:27)
    Trying to go beyond that by saying are we to literally eat his flesh and bones and drink his blood? since Jesus is still flesh,  has nothing to do with it with the Metaphor Jesus was using at all.  When the Son of MAN return he still will have a BODY and Not be Just SPIRIT. He will be seen by all human being in his body also.  

Jesus is not still flesh, Gene.  Flesh can neither see, enter, nor inherit the kingdom of God in heaven. (John 3, 1 Cor 15)  Jesus has done all three.

It is true that he has a body, but it is not made of flesh.

1 John 3:2
    Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

In your understanding, John and the others HAD already seen Jesus “as he is” – since Jesus is the same flesh and bone person who dwelled on earth for 40 days after his resurrection.

But John says that he DOESN'T know what he will be, because he HASN'T yet seen Jesus “as he is”.

Philippians 3
    20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body…..

In your understanding, Jesus' new “glorious body” is exactly the same as Paul's flesh “vile body”.

2 Corinthians 5
    1 For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.

2 Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, 3 because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked.

4 For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling………..

The above passage should tell you that we will not dwell in our “earthly tent” (our flesh body), and God will not leave us naked either.  Instead, God will provide us with a new “heavenly dwelling” (a spiritual body).

There are many more teachings, Gene.  But any one of the three I listed should be enough for you to know that Jesus no longer exists as a flesh human being.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ April 13 2014,11:41)

That's too much, Kerwin.

Human beings are natural beings, originally made FROM the elements of the earth.  We were never “spiritual” beings like angels.

Nor is any of that the subject of Paul's teaching in 1 Cor 15.

Plus, God created the spirit angels before He created the natural earth, and the natural things He place on that earth.

kerwin
    Participant

Mike,

Jesus is not still flesh, Gene. Flesh can neither see, enter, nor inherit the kingdom of God in heaven. (John 3, 1 Cor 15) Jesus has done all three.

Neither of those verses say what you want them to say. John 3 is about getting a new spirit to live by which is more important to God than the body he gives as it pleases him. 1 Corinthians 15:50 states these the combination of of flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of heaven, flesh and blood being an idiom in our culture that is used to speak of the limitations of a human body of this corrupt world, a world subject to death because of adam's choice.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 13 2014,23:48)

Quote (kerwin @ April 13 2014,11:41)

That's too much, Kerwin.

Human beings are natural beings, originally made FROM the elements of the earth.  We were never “spiritual” beings like angels.

Nor is any of that the subject of Paul's teaching in 1 Cor 15.

Plus, God created the spirit angels before He created the natural earth, and the natural things He place on that earth.

Mike,

I do not follow Gnostic or Gnostic like teachings.  There is no mention of angels having bodies composed of spirit in Scripture.  There is a couple mentions that portray at least some angels as being creature with no body and thus spirits.  It is also possible angels change shape and can come the form of whatever pleases God.  

Scripture speaks of the physical being created first as God created the heavens and the earth and earth is physical.  It has mass and can be touched and eaten, at least some of it.  Salt for instance.

Scripture speaks of the natural as in beasts being created next.

Last, Scripture state man was created image of God and his image is spiritual.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    You say
    'flesh and blood being an idiom in our culture'

There is nothing more real here to men than the physical nature of our earthly bodies

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Yes flesh is not of the nature of God.
    Soul and spirit are

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 14 2014,02:46)
    Hi KW,
    You say
    'flesh and blood being an idiom in our culture'

There is nothing more real here to men than the physical nature of our earthly bodies

Nick,

What does the physical nature of our bodies have to do with the natural body or the Spiritual body. Both are physical in nature as the story of creation teaches us as by the time God first created the natural on the Fifth Night and Day he had previously first created the physical on the First Night and Day.

The natural body is a physical body as the beast have a physical body but their body is not the same as the physical body of the earth as the natural body is living and the merely physical body is not. Scripture teaches us the Spiritual body was first created on the sixth day as it was at this time that man was created in the image of God.

Like the earth the body of man is physical and like the animals the body of man is spiritual, so also is the body of man spiritual just like than angels it was created like as God said “Let us make man to our image ….”.

Do you believe that God created man in the image of the host he spoke to on that day?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    No spiritual body was created in men at the beginning.
    The spirit and soul of man do not comprise another body.

The Spiritual body is put over the natural at the return of the Lord

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

The physical body is merely physical it is without soul.

The natural body is a physical body but it is more that merely physical as it has a soul in the blood, Genesis 9:4.

The spiritual body is a physical body and it also has the soul in the blood but it has the Spirit in it judges(governs) the body, Genesis 6:3, so it is neither merely physical or merely natural.

Viewing 20 posts - 16,621 through 16,640 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account