JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,221 through 16,240 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 24 2014,14:06)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 24 2014,03:49)
    You are correct:  Jesus, as a flesh human being, was the product of BOTH Mary and Jehovah.

Mike,

DOES THAT MEAN, THAT GOD, NEEDED A WOMAN TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO BE BORN IN JESUS' BODY?

DOES THAT MEAN THAT GOD IN A WAY WAS SUBJECT TO A WOMAN?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

God didn't NEED a woman. God CHOSE to do it that way.

God isn't the one who was born in Jesus' body. The SON OF God was.

No, God was not subject to a human woman.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 25 2014,08:55)
    The angels were called “sons of God” but they did not come forth out of the Father, because they were created.

Created out of what, journey?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 25 2014,09:15)
    And the Word “WAS” God.
    Not And the Word “IS” God.

God doesn't change, journey.

Something that used to BE God can't later become someone who is no longer God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    “SomeTHING that used to BE God can't later become someONE who is no longer God. “

Ahem

Is God a thing or a one to you?

God is spirit-get over it

journey42
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Something that used to BE God can't later become someone who is no longer God.

Mike

God did something different just before starting to create.
    He gave us a big clue in John 1:1.

John 1:1
    In the beginning was the Word,
    and the Word was with God,
    and the Word was God.

In the BEGINNING, the Word was there,
    it was WITH God, (creating)
    And it WAS God  (before he started creating)

Not is God now, but WAS God.

We can argue for another 10 years, because you can never get your version out of your head….”and the Word was “A” God” but I see no point.

We have had this discussion with you numerous times, everyone knows you do not agree,
    we are well aware that you have gone to great lengths in trying to prove to us that our KJV is corrupt,
    with the assumption we  misunderstand the verse,
    so we disagreed with you, and defended.
    The KJV was issued first, yours came much later preaching a different gospel,
    and not only the NWT, but there were many many more that came preaching a different Christ, and a different gospel,
    and it still goes on and on today.

Now I am talking to Charles,  if you don't mind.  No point in just going round and round with you again.  Your mind is made up. No offence Mike, but we need to let it rest for a while.

journey42
    Participant

Mike

I'm not saying I don't want to talk to you.  You have presented some very good points, and I don't disagree with EVERYTHING you say, but I just don't want to do the KJV argument thing on here, because I would rather talk about what I do know, and am sure of in all subjects relating to the scriptures, and especially in prophecies.  I cannot fight against the worldly scholars, because to me, they have doctored all history, information and truth.  They are our biggest enemies, like wolves in sheep's clothing deceiving the flock, and if you think I am a fool, then so be it.
    I have learn't so much from my bible, and wouldn't swap it for anything.

but this one deserves an answer;

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 25 2014,08:55)
    The angels were called “sons of God” but they did not come forth out of the Father, because they were created.

Created out of what, journey?

God spoke and they were created.
    With his wisdom he designed them,
    and with his WORD he commanded them into existence,
    just like he made everything else that exists.

Jesus is different from any other however, because he came out of God. He was actually inside God, before he was brought forth when he was The Word, THEN he was transformed into flesh and became his Son.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 26 2014,13:39)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 24 2014,07:41)
    unless you dont want to accept that verse then you have to make your own heb 1.10 hahahah

Actually,

I only need to accept the words YOU said, jammin.

If he has limitations, then he is not God.

Jesus has limitations.  That should clear it up once and for all, right?

that is the HUMAN nature of JESUS.

do you understand?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 26 2014,18:20)

unless you dont want to accept that verse then you have to make your own heb 1.10 hahahah

Actually,

do you understand?

Jammin,

It is not understandable because it is another broken trinitarian tenet. It can only be accepted on blind faith. You have made the choice to do so.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

God didn't NEED a woman. God CHOSE to do it that way.

MIke,

IT IS CONVINCINGLY CLEAR THAT GOD, IN ORDER TO HAVE HIS SON, HE NEEDED A WOMAN, SO HE CREATED A WOMAN, THEN HE USED A WOMAN, AND HE CONCEIVED A WOMAN, AND FINALLY HE HAD HIS SON BORN OF A WOMAN,

SO GOD WAS SUBJECT TO THIS ONE PARTICULAR WOMAN!

WHICH HE HIMSELF CREATED! AND CONCEIVED!

BUT UNLESS YOU MIKE, PROVE USING SCRIPTURES THAT HE ALSO IN THE SAME INSTANT WAS NOT SUBJECT TO THIS PARTICULAR WOMAN

SOMETHING WHICH I AM CONVINCED ABOUT, SINCE GOD IS GENUINE PARADOX IN ALL HIS WORKS!

IT STANDS THAT GOD WAS SUBJECT TO THIS PARTICULAR WOMAN!

SO WHERE, AND HOW SCRIPTURES SAY THAT GOD WAS NOT SUBJECT TO A WOMAN?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

journey42
    Participant

J42,

BUT IF HIS PLAN IS CLEAR THAT HE WANTED TO BE BORN IN JESUS AS MAN OF A WOMAN HE WAS SUBJECT TO A WOMAN!

Charles,
    God was not born in Jesus as a man.  God's WORD, his express image that he gave life to, was put inside a woman, so that his Son could be born.

WHY DIDN'T HE CAME DIRECTLY FROM HEAVEN LIKE A METEORITE?

If that was the case, then Jesus would not be born flesh, and the whole plan would not be carried out the way God designed it.

DON'T TELL ME THAT GOD NEEDED TO HAVE WOMAN'S ELEMENTS, WHICH WERE ONLY CREATED FOR THE PLEASURE OF MAN DURING SEX?

The Woman's “elements” was her egg, and inside her egg, her DNA, and inside her DNA her lineage to the tribe of Judah from David,
    so that the scripture is true

Revelation 5:5   And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

IF GOD IS A SPIRIT, AND HE WANTED A SON, HE SHOULD HAVE HAD HIS SON, WITHOUT BEING INTERMIX WITH A WOMAN'S OVUM FOR SURE!

IF HE NEVER NEEDED A SPERM OF A MAN, OF WHICH I AM SURE OF,WHY NOT ALSO DIDN'T BOTHER TO HAVE AN OVUM?

I'm still trying to work out if you are for or against what I answered?
    This question is just getting silly, but maybe I'll understand as I go on what you are implying.

journey42
    Participant

WHY WOULD JESUS SAY :

Amen I say to you,

there hath not risen among them that are born of women a greater than John the Baptist:

yet he that is the lesser in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

I've had to rethink my views on this one.
    The “He” that is lesser in the kingdom at that time was Jesus himself.
    Lesser, meaning that John was admired by the Jews, and looked upon,
    Jesus was the opposite, despite all that he did, they accused him continually, and in the end had him killed.
    John was killed because of Herod's daughter and her mother only.
    Jesus was killed because of all the scribes and pharisees, his own people.
    John had his head cut off and it was over and done,
    Jesus was stripped, humiliated, spat on, given vinegar to drink, had nails put through him, and left out in the open for all to see and mock.
    Jesus was at that time, the least in the kingdom of God because men trampled on him.

WAS JESUS BORN OF A WOMAN IN THE TRUTH?

SINCE JOHN WAS THE GREATEST THAT WAS BORN OF A WOMAN?

John was the greatest born of a woman, because he was the one announcing the Messiah, and met Christ in the flesh.

journey42
    Participant

journey42,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

COULD JESUS IN A WAY MEANT THAT ALTHOUGH  HE WAS BORN OF A WOMAN, IN REALITY HE WASN'T IN ORDER NOT TO BE SUBJECT TO A WOMAN!

No, you are just going on and on now on to a different wave-length.

WHY WOULD MARY WHEN SHE WAS JUST HAVE BEEN CONCEIVED SAID:

Luke 1:47 And Mary said: My soul doth magnify THE LORD.

47And MY SPIRIT hath rejoiced in GOD MY SAVIOUR.

48 Because he hath regarded the HUMILITY of his handmaid; for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me BLESSED

REFLECT ON THE BOLD TYPED!

Luke 11: 27 And it came to pass, as he spoke these things, a certain woman from the crowd, lifting up her voice, said to him:

Blessed is the womb that bore thee, and the paps that gave thee suck.

28But he said: Yea rather, blessed are they who hear the word of God, and keep it.

NOW DIDN'T JESUS CONFIRM IN A WAY THAT HE NEVER WAS IN THAT STATE!

I AM RATHER CONVINCED, AND THIS IS ALSO SCRIPTURAL,

THAT JESUS WAS IN NO WAY LIKE ALL HIS BRETHREN, BOTH WITHIN MARY'S BELLY, AND BORN OF MARY

PLEASE REFLECT PROFOUNDLY BEFORE YOU ANSWER!

I DID QUITE A LOT!

Jesus was exactly like his brethren, only difference is that his Father is God, and not man.
    I'm still not sure what you are trying to say, because it's all turning into confusion, and the scriptures and the story is supposed to be simple for us to understand.

kerwin
    Participant

Journey,

Jesus is not a half-God. The Greek polytheistic religion had plenty of half-god's and they had no trouble making that clear to their hearers and yet not one word in Scripture about Jesus being a half-God.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 27 2014,17:00)
    Journey,

Jesus is not a half-God.  The Greek polytheistic religion had plenty of half-god's and they had no trouble making that clear to their hearers and yet not one word in Scripture about Jesus being a half-God.

Kerwin

Jesus was 100% human,
    but his Father is God.
    It's that simple.

Wakeup
    Participant

Journey,

Jesus is not a half-God.  The Greek polytheistic religion had plenty of half-god's and they had no trouble making that clear to their hearers and yet not one word in Scripture about Jesus being a half-God.

Kerwin.

You can invent such odd words.
    Like; half God.??

Dont you understand that Jesus is the one and only person
    born with no sin,because his father was not Adam??
    And he stayed sinless to death.
    He was a Holy sinless Son of God.

He was Holy when HE came down, and HE is Holy when he went up.
    He can not sin because He is born of God.
    The Word of God can not sin,because He is God's mouth in the flesh; and in heaven.

What God says; He speaks. what God thinks; He speaks.
    What God wants done; He does the work.

wakeup.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 27 2014,04:42)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 26 2014,18:20)

Actually,

do you understand?

Jammin,

It is not understandable because it is another broken trinitarian tenet.  It can only be accepted on blind faith.  You have made the choice to do so.

oh really? you call it blind faith if the belief is WRITTEN in the bible. but if it is NOT WRITTEN, you call it true faith?

i am not surprised because your doctrine came from men.
    this topic is now more than 1000 pages but i did not see any proof from you that the Word in john 1.1 is not Christ.

you are one of those people who do not want to listen to the true meaning of the word of God.

2 Timothy 4:3-4
    New American Standard Bible (NASB)

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

Ed J
    Participant

Journey,

Hi Kerwin,

You may find that term distasteful,
    but Scripture is clear that Jesus had
    a human mother and GOD was his father.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 27 2014,17:52)

Journey,

Kerwin

Jesus was 100% human,
    but his Father is God.
    It's that simple.

Journey………..So was Adam called a Son of GOD.  Being called  a son of God does not make our existence any different then Jesus. AS John said Know you not that you are all “NOW” the sons of GOD. So flip flopping the word “son of God”, to try to make Jesus different is a futile argument.

Peter said Jesus was the “CHRIST” or MESSIAH or Anointed one , of the Living GOD, Now that is what made him different to Peter, not that he was a son of GOD, Because all Jews believed they were sons of God.

Even Jesus spoke as they all were, saying in this way Pray , “OUR FATHER” which art in Heaven. and again “YOUR” HEAVENLY FATHER, know you have need of these things. and on and on it goes 

Jesus only difference is, he was an anointed man, Like Moses and all who were anointed by the Spirit of God, that is what makes the difference and that alone,

Jesus did not preexist his berth on this earth, he is not a Morphed Angel of any kind , He is SON of MAN both Now and then and he is also son of God both now and was then Just as we all are. Remember , I am going to MY FATHER and “YOUR” FATHER MY GOD and YOUR GOD

peace and love to you and yours………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    He is not son of God by Mary but by the Spirit at the Jordan;
    “today I have begotten you”

We follow him and cannot do so by return to ANY mothers womb

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    Matthew 11:11
    Truly I say to you, among those born of women there has not arisen anyone greater than John the Baptist! Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Already Jesus was in the kingdom having gone through rebirth of the Spirit.
    He was greater than John and those in him are too.

Viewing 20 posts - 16,221 through 16,240 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account