JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,161 through 16,180 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 22 2014,11:59)
    Faith “IS”……. the “EVIDENCE” of things not seen.    

Wakeup did you see the Word EVIDENCE there Wakeup. Now this is the  true meaning  of the word Faith, not what you read in the dictionary, because it excludes the word “EVIDENCE” but scripture includes it. [/quote]
    Gene,

Excellent argument of why a dictionary definition is flawed.

I disagree, Kerwin. Faith is truly believing WITHOUT any hard “evidence”.

Paul was making a play on words, saying his faith was in fact the “evidence” of the things he can't see with his own eyes.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 23 2014,04:57)
    Wakeup,

I have my flash turned off since it is a security risk for my computer.  Give me some details about the vidios you are posting and why I should let them and the sites they are at inside my secured area.

Kerwin.

I dont know what you are saying.
    Why can't you watch them all and make up your own mind.
    There are many more of Ron wyatt's videos.
    I will try to post some more.
    It is good to watch,for this is the foundation of our believe.
    All that work is not just to create a fake video.

wakeup.

kerwin
    Participant

Mike,

Abraham believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness.

The evidence that Abraham has was God's word. I am of the opinion that a lot of people will believe in God if just one of his angels comes visiting, much less three. The angels themselves being evidence. We view Scripture as evidence because we believe it is the word of God recorded in human words. Some of us put faith in interpretations that are not from God because we assume they are and what they are instead is false evidence.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

I MADE CLEAR THROUGHOUT MY POSTS THAT THE WORD IS THE TRIUNE GOD…………

Then who was “the God” the Word was with in the beginning?

Mike,

THE SAME GOD WHO WAS EXTERNALLY ONLY ON HIS OWN, AND INTERNALLY WAS WITH HIS SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT! THE TRIUNE GOD! ALL IN THE FATHER!

NOW THE WORD

WHICH IN ACTUAL FACT WAS THE SON,

WAS THE SAME GOD, WHO EXTERNALLY WAS THE WORD AND INTERNALLY HAD THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND THE FATHER! THE TRIUNE GOD! ALL IN THE SON!

BUT THE ONLY MEDIATOR THE FATHER AS HE WAS, ON HIS OWN, WAS NOT A MEDIATOR YET! OBVIOUS THERE WERE NO CREATURES YET!

SO THROUGH THE WORD A COMPLETELY NEW FUNCTION!

GOD WAS FUNCTIONAL BOTH EXTERNALLY IN ALL HIS CREATURES, AND INTERNALLY WITHIN THE WORD

BOTH DOUBLE, AND TRIPLE FUNCTION,

BOTH AS A CREATED GOD, AND AS GOD HIMSELF,  WITHIN LUCIFER!

FROM LUCIFER'S POINT OF VIEW,

LUCIFER WAS BOTH A CREATURE AND A GOD

LUCIFER WAS THE LIGHT OF THE MORNING!

SO AS THE MORNING IS THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY,

THE LIGHT!

LUCIFER WAS THE BEGINNING OF CREATION!

WITHIN THE LIGHT!

AND THROUGH THAT PROCESS, GOD CREATED ALL THE HEAVENS UP TO THE REBEL!

TO CLARIFY:

WHEN GOD CREATED LUCIFER THE WORD  WAS ACTUALLY IN LUCIFER, AND GOD THE FATHER WAS WITHIN THE WORD

SO GOD INTERNALLY WITHIN THE WORD     ONE

AND EXTERNALLY  ASTHE WORD ITSELF,       TWO

AND LUCIFER  CREATURE                                    THREE

WERE THE BEGINNING!

AFTER THE REBEL:

GOD WITHIN THE WORD

WAS BOTH HOLY, AND EVIL! IN ONE CREATURE!

THAT HOW POWERFUL THE WORD BECAME THROUGH THE REBEL ITSELF!

NOT ONLY THAT BUT

ALMIGHTY GOD THE FATHER, REMAINED IN HIS FULL ORIGINAL ESSENCE!

SO GOD ENRICHED HIMSELF, SINCE WHEN HE WAS ALL BY HIMSELF, IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO ABIDE IN HIS CREATURES, DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DETRIMENTAL FOR THEM TO REMAIN IN EXISTENCE AS SOON AS THEY HAVE THE LEAST CONCEPT OF SIN!

SOMETHING WHICH THROUGH THE WORD, HIDDEN WITHIN, HE ACCOMPLISHED!

(carmel @ Mar. 20 2014,15:53)
    BUT ALL THREE MAJOR PRIMORDIAL SPIRITS WERE ALL WITHIN THE SON

What?  Where do you get your information, Charles?

NOW THE ANSWER FOR THE ABOVE QUESTION,IS COVERED IN THE SAME STATEMENT ABOVE!

REFLECT WHAT THE WORD WAS ON THE DAY OF THE REBEL!

AND REFLECT WHAT THE WORD WAS  WHEN

THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!

GOD FURTHER ENRICHED HIMSELF!

BOTH HOLY AND EVIL IN FLESH BODY WHEN HE WAS BORN! MIKE?

GOT IT?

BUT THE GOSPEL IS CLEAR:

JESUS, THE WORD HAD THE ALMIGHTY GOD WITHIN HIMSELF WHEN HE WALKED ON EARTH! HE WAS THE ABODE OF THE GODHEAD!

JESUS, BOTH ON THE CROSS, IMMEDIATELY BANG ON HIS DEATH THROUGH HIS SOUL, THE HOLY SPIRIT,

AND AFTER RESURRECTION UNITED HIMSELF WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, HIS SOUL, AND BECAME:

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST! FOR SURE!

I WOULD NEVER END ENJOYING MYSELF, FOR THE GLORY OF GOD DEFINING THIS!

BUT YOU HATE MY MANIFESTOS!

MIND YOU NOT MINE HIS

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

I'm Sure you guys are enjoying your selfs.
    Have some more of that coffee,and biscuits.
    Tomorrow we'll do the same.
    There is nothing else to do;so lets just past our time debating about religion.
    Good subject,better than watching movies.
    We have been doing this since what? Ten years ago?
    How nice; lets carry on for another ten.

wakeup.

kerwin
    Participant

Wakeup,

I am drinking coffer but I am not eating biscuits. I have been doing this longer than ten years but many of it was not here. It has helped be learn about God as I have done a great amount of research. My learning would be faster if we did not cover the same ground so much and if my memory and attention span were longer. These weaknesses have their place in God's plan.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 23 2014,07:35)
    Wakeup,

I am drinking coffer but I am not eating biscuits.  I have been doing this longer than ten years but many of it was not here.   It has helped be learn about God as I have done a great amount of research.  My learning would be faster if we did not cover the same ground so much and if my memory and attention span were longer.  These weaknesses have their place in God's plan.

So lets carry on till kingdom come.
    You love that miry pool of water to play in.
    Let's stay in that mud.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

The Holy Spirit does not control God,
    but God does control the Holy Spirit.

WAKEUP,

GOD IS TRIUNE!

SO WHEN YOU MENTION THE TITLE GOD YOU ARE NOT REFERRING TO ONE ESSENCE ONLY!

BUT THREE  AS WELL!

THESE THREE ARE LOVE ITSELF, WISDOM ITSELF, AND POWER ITSELF!

ALLOTTED TO GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT, RESPECTIVELY!

SO THE FATHER IS GOD!  TRIUNE AND ONE ! IN HIS PARTICULAR FUNCTION! OF LOVE!

THE SON IS GOD!  TRIUNE AND ONE! IN HIS PARTICULAR FUNCTION! OF WISDOM!

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD! TRIUNE AND ONE! IN HIS PARTICULAR FUNCTION! OF POWER!

THERE'S NO GOD WITHOUT THE FATHER! LOVE

THERE'S NO GOD WITHOUT THE SON! WISDOM!

THERE'S NO GOD WITHOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT! POWER!

NONE OF GOD'S THREE ESSENCE, IN A MODE TO SAY, INDIVIDUALS CONTROL, COMMAND, OR IN A WAY ONE SUPERIOR OVER THE OTHER, SINCE ALL ARE IN FULL HARMONY!

NOT THE SAME WITH US, SINCE WE ARE THREE DIFFERENT, AND OPPOSITE ESSENCES!

OUR SPIRIT IS GOD'S!

OUR SOUL SPIRIT/FLESH,  NOT YET ESTABLISHED!

OUR BODY FLESH, CORRUPTED! EX LUCIFER, SATANIC!

SO DON'T COMPARE GOD WITH US!

OUR ORIGIN SIN! THE EX EVIL SPIRIT, LUCIFER/SATANA

THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT,

ARE ALL PERFECT AND CONSISTENT!  

ALL GENUINELY , AND ACT SPONTANEOUSLY,PERFECTLY AND AUTOMATICALLY !  

ALL ARE EQUALLY VITAL FOR THE DEITY!

THE TRINITY CONCEPT IS THE FOUNDATION OF ALL WHATEVER GOD CREATED,

EVEN THE LEAST GERM!

God's Word does not control God,but God does
    control His Word.

THE WORD CONTROL IS NOT APPROPRIATE, SINCE THE WORD IS GOD HIMSELF IN A DIFFERENT FUNCTION!

IN FACT THE WORD ITSELF ENRICHED GOD!

MADE GOD MOST POWERFUL, AND MOST EFFICACIOUS!

THE FATHER LOVEINTERNALLY,WITHIN THE HOLY SPIRIT, POWER PRONOUNCES HIS WORD SINCE IT IS HIS ATTRIBUTE, TO DO SO, NOT BECAUSE HE IS IN A WAY SUPERIOR TO THE WORD, AND HE DOES SO FROM WITHIN THE WORD THE SON,THE TRIUNE GOD HIMSELF, EXTERNALLY!
    SINCE ALL THE THREE ESSENCES ARE ALL TRIUNE, AND ONE IN THEMSELVES!

THE WORD IS GOD

LIKE THREE SPHERES THE INNER SPHERE IS THE FATHER,

THE MIDDLE SPHERE IS THE HOLY SPIRIT,

THE EXTERNAL SPHERE IS THE SON!

THE SON OCCUPY THE LEADING ROLE IN THIS PROCESS!  

THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT HE WAS WHEN THE FATHER WAS ON HIS OWN,WHO OCCUPIED THE LEADING ROLE!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Wakeup,

I am a child, playing in mud puddles is enjoyable. Even as I play I learn adult things for the time I will grow up.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 22 2014,12:44)
    BUT YOU HATE MY MANIFESTOS!

Not so much the manifestos themselves, but the fact that the information contained within can not be found in any scripture.

It seems like your information comes out of thin air.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 23 2014,03:01)
    Hi journey,

I watched part 1 and 2 of the “living blood” video.

The “technical evidence” was provided by a guy who seemed to be sitting in front of some 1950's scientific equipment, who then showed us a slide under a microscope of some unidentifiable black dots bouncing around – as if the slide was being vibrated.

He produced no other scientific evidence of these so-called “source of life” black dots that remain alive forever in white blood cells.

Mr. Wyatt showed no evidence of even finding the ark of the covenant – only his word for it.

He showed no evidence of where this blood actually came from (no photos or videos of him uncovering the ark and scraping off any blood).

And he didn't even name the Israeli lab that did the blood tests – he called it “such and such” lab.

So you and he are asking us to believe, on this one guy's word, that he alone discovered the ark of the covenant, and that it didn't even make the news in Israel – let alone the entire world.  I can't imagine the Israelis suppressing evidence that would vindicate, if not their God, at least the Jewish story of history as recorded by Jewish writers.

And you're asking us to believe that this ark was, for some reason, placed by God Himself under the spot where Jesus was crucified – just so some of Jesus' blood would run down through a crack in the earth (which later disappeared) and settle on that ark.  And that when God caused this ark and blood to finally be found by this one man, he would take it to a lab he can't name, where they somehow proved the blood was alive, had 24 chromosomes, and indeed belonged to Jesus Christ himself.  But then they covered up all that earth-shaking news, and all that is left is this one guy going around telling people it happened.

There are just too many riddles, and not near enough solid evidence to support the claims this guy is making.

Mike,

I will move this conversation to the other thread, as this one has too much traffic.

journey42
    Participant

Journey,

Basically Jesus would be equivalent to being Mary's monozygotic twin that had a mutation changing one of his x chromosomes to a y and being conceived from one of her adult cells.  

God is after all a technician beyond compare.

None of his non-existent dna was required for the miracle of Jesus' conception as Jesus was 100% made from the Seed of David.  Mary being that Seed.

The AV of the KJV teaches that Jesus was made from the seed of David as of the flesh in Roman 1:3 and made of a woman in Galatians 4:4.

Hi Kerwin

Thank you for that.  This is just getting too technical.

Yes, Jesus was from the Seed of David from his mothers side, but his mothers egg had to be fertilized to produce this child.
    Jesus also came out of his Father.  Else he would not be the Son.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    The Son of God is not the son of God AND Mary.
    The sons of God are LED BY the Spirit of God.

Hence the Jordan was the begettal.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 23 2014,16:37)
    Hi J42,
    The Son of God is not the son of God AND Mary.
    The sons of God are LED BY the Spirit of God.

Hence the Jordan was the begettal.

Nick

The Son of God was born of a woman, Mary, and has her genes, otherwise he would not be of the seed of David.
    Her egg was fertilized by God. Jesus is the Son of God, and Mary just a vehicle for this baby to be carried, but her genes were used so Jesus could come from the tribe of Judah line.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 23 2014,10:05)

Journey,

Basically Jesus would be equivalent to being Mary's monozygotic twin that had a mutation changing one of his x chromosomes to a y and being conceived from one of her adult cells.  

None of his non-existent dna was required for the miracle of Jesus' conception as Jesus was 100% made from the Seed of David.  Mary being that Seed.

The AV of the KJV teaches that Jesus was made from the seed of David as of the flesh in Roman 1:3 and made of a woman in Galatians 4:4.

Hi Kerwin

Yes, Jesus was from the Seed of David from his mothers side, but his mothers egg had to be fertilized to produce this child.

Journey,

There is no where in Scripture that it is written that Jesus' body was made both of his mother and of God.  The only thing that is written is that his flesh was made of Mary, the Seed of David.

God is not like pagan gods who have been said to breed with mortals he is the Creator who made the physical worlds of heaven and earth from nothing.  God created both DNA as his blueprint and bodies for the souls to dwell in. He does not have an Y chromosome though he did create it.

Jesus is a son of God just like every other believer is and that is by being born in his Spirit. Jesus is the Son because he is the one of God's sons Jehovah appointed Heir of all things.

Wakeup
    Participant

It's worth the time to learn and watch,rather than chattering.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Not so much the manifestos themselves, but the fact that the information contained within can not be found in any scripture.

It seems like your information comes out of thin air.

Mike,

I DON'T BLAME YOU!

I AGREE AS YOU SAID:IT IS FROM THIN AIR MIKE,

AND I TOLD YOU FEW POSTS BACK,THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS TALKING TO YOU, YOU ARE PRONOUNCING HIS WORDS, AND YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF IT!

THE SPIRIT BREATHET WHERE HE WILL; and thou hearest his voice, but thou knowest not whence he cometh, and whither he goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

I KNOW YOU ARE IN A WAY STUNNED!

YOU ADMITTED ALREADY FEW POSTS BACK,THAT YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO ANSWER MY POST!

NO MIKE YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG!

IT IS ALL SCRIPTURAL, BUT SCRIPTURE ARE NOT JUST WORLDY WORDS, IT IS THERE FOR THOSE WHO ARE SELECTED IN ORDER TO SEE THE HIDDEN THINGS OF GOD

Matthew 13:11…….. BECAUSE TO YOU IT IS GIVEN TO KNOW THE MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN:but to them is not given!

12For he that hath, to him shall be given, and he shall abound: but he that HAS NOT, from him shall be taken away that also WHICH HE HAS.  

SO IT IS CLEAR ENOUGH THAT YOU ARE IN THIS STATE, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THIS IS NOT MY OWN WORDS , I AM NOTHING!

Matthew 11:25……….. because thou hast hid these things from the WISE and PRUDENT, and hast revealed them to the LITTLE ONES 26Yea, Father; for so hath it seemed good in thy sight.[/B]

SO DO YOU BELIEVE THAT I AM SO GOOD, TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS IN DETAIL THE TRINITY DOCTRINE, UNLESS, I AM GUIDED, AND  IT  IS GIVEN TO ME BY GOD THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN ME?

REFLECT:

MY EDUCATION ENDED IN THE PRIMARY LEVEL, WHICH IS EVIDENTLY CLEAR IN ALL MY POOR ENGLISH POSTS THAT I POSTED!

MY RELIGION ALSO ENDED AT THE AGE OF 12, AND NEVER ATTENDED ANY KIND OF TEACHING, COURSES, AND SO ON IN RELATION TO MY BELIEF.

I LIVED MORE LIKE A DEVIL, THAN LIKE A RELIGIOUS, FOR 50 YEARS!

NEVERTHELESS, ALL THAT NEVER RESULTED IN ANY KIND OF A HANDICAP REGARDING GOD'S WISDOM!

HE CALLED,I HEARD, I ASKED, SEARCHED, KNOCKED, AND IT WAS OPENED TO ME WIDE ENOUGH TO TRANSFORM ME INTO A SPECK OF LIGHT, FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE IN THE TRUTH, SEARCHING FOR THAT UNIQUE GENUINE ETERNAL LIGHT!

I TELL YOU MIKE, THERE IS MORE HIDDEN LIGHT IN THAT POST ITSELF,

BUT UNLESS YOU BELIEVE AND RELY ON THE HOLY SPIRIT, NOT ON WORLDLY WISDOM YOU REMAIN IN CONFUSION!

MIKE, JESUS IS THIRSTY FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE READY TO ASK HIM, FROM THE INNER MOST SPIRITUAL CENTRE OF A GOD'S LOVING HEART FOR THE TRUTH!

JOHN 4:7 Jesus saith to her: GIVE ME TO DRINK

10  Jesus answered, and said to her: If thou didst know the gift of God, and who he is that saith to thee, GIVE ME TO DRINK; thou perhaps wouldst have ASKED HIM, and HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU LIVING WATER.

BUT DEFINITELY NOT THROUGH THE MIND AND WISDOM OF THE WORLD, SINCE THE WORLD IS EVIL, AND WANTS ONLY TO ALIENATE US FROM GOD! AND MOST OF ALL JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY BRIDGE ,AS THE ONLY GOD IN FLESH WHO REVEALED HIM IN HIMSELF ON EARTH!

IN HIS OWN WORDS IN HIS GLORY AS MAN:

John 20:17 ………. for I am not yet ascended IN FULL GLORY IN RELATION to my Father. But go to my brethren, and say to them: I ascend IN FULL GLORY IN RELATION to MY FATHER( SPIRIT)and to YOUR FATHER, (FLESH)to MY GOD (HEAVENLY) and YOUR GOD. (EARTHLY)

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 23 2014,17:41)

Journey,

Hi Kerwin

Journey,

There is no where in Scripture that it is written that Jesus' body was made both of his mother and of God.  The only thing that is written is that his flesh was made of Mary, the Seed of David.

God is not like pagan gods who have been said to breed with mortals he is the Creator who made the physical worlds of heaven and earth from nothing.  God created both DNA as his blueprint and bodies for the souls to dwell in. He does not have an Y chromosome though he did create it.

Jesus is a son of God just like every other believer is and that is by being born in his Spirit.  Jesus is the Son because he is the one of God's sons Jehovah appointed Heir of all things.

Kerwin……….Good post i see it that way also brother.

peace and love to you and yours…………………..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 23 2014,05:26)

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 22 2014,11:59)
    Faith “IS”……. the “EVIDENCE” of things not seen.    

Wakeup did you see the Word EVIDENCE there Wakeup. Now this is the  true meaning  of the word Faith, not what you read in the dictionary, because it excludes the word “EVIDENCE” but scripture includes it.

Gene,

Excellent argument of why a dictionary definition is flawed.

I disagree, Kerwin.  Faith is truly believing WITHOUT any hard “evidence”.

Paul was making a play on words, saying his faith was in fact the “evidence” of the things he can't see with his own eyes.[/quote]

Mike……..Why is everything you disagree with written in scriptures just a “PLAY” ON WORDS? Tell me if this is also just “a play on words”

Paul said , Tell me this He that works Miracles among you, does He do it by works of Law or by the hearing of your Faith>  
    Peter said, Act 2:22….>   Ye men of Israel, hear these words, Jesus of Nazareth, “A MAN” approved of God among you (how?) by “MIRACLES” and “WONDERS” and SIGNS, which “God did” by him in the midst of you, as you yourselves also know. and again,

Heb 2:4 ….. God also bearing them witness, both with “SIGNS” and “WONDERS”, and with divers “MIRACLES” , and gifts of the HOLY SPIRIT, according to his OWN WILL.  

Mike this just a small tip on the iceberg of scriptures that back up that Faith  is “EVIDENCE”, I could list thousands of them. So Mike tell us are these also just “play on words” or are they hard “EVIDENCE”, given by GOD,  and if God did them, then for what reason or purpose would he,  if not for “EVIDENCE” to Build “FAITH” in those who saw them, by way of that “EVIDENCE” produces..

I for one can testify, I have seen many “EVIDENCES of the “UNSEEN GOD” in MY LIFE. or I would not be hear, that is for sure. My faith came by way of “EVIDENCE” given me by the INVISIBLE GOD, I can still remember them, they are an anchor to my Soul, they give me fuel to continue seeking God and his righteousness.  I do not base my Faith on others Faith, but my own Evidences, that is why it say “HAVE YOU FAITH ?> HAVE IT UNTO YOURSELF”>   FAITH IS A PERSONAL THING.

To exclude EVIDENCE from the WORD FAITH may be your exact problem MIKE. You just put together what your carnal reasoning's and commentaries  of others tells you, and call it your Faith. I hope for your sake you do come to have “REAL” Faith instead of suppositions and reasoning's of carnal of men. IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………….gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 23 2014,10:04)

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 23 2014,17:41)

Hi Kerwin

This is just getting too technical.

Journey,

Jesus is a son of God just like every other believer is and that is by being born in his Spirit.  Jesus is the Son because he is the one of God's sons Jehovah appointed Heir of all things.

Kerwin……….Good post i see it that way also brother.

journey,

You are correct:  Jesus, as a flesh human being, was the product of BOTH Mary and Jehovah.

On earth, he was the son of God AND the Son of Man.

The child within Mary was fathered by God, making the flesh man Jesus of Nazareth LITERALLY the Son of God and the son of Mary.

But Nick, Kerwin, and Gene have a personal WISH for Jesus to have been nothing more than what they are – no better, no worse.  This makes them feel more empowered to accomplish the things Jesus accomplished.

They only believe a part of the story of our Christ.  They ignore or change the many scriptures that speak of his existence before he was made in the likeness of a human being.

God sent His only begotten into the world – He didn't “make” an only begotten Son by giving him the Spirit at the Jordan.

The being who came to be known as Jesus, son of Joseph on earth existed with much glory alongside His God Jehovah before the earth, the human beings, and all other things were created through him – which in turn was long before he was made flesh.

They only believe half of the story, simply because they only WANT TO believe half of the story.

Don't listen to them…… you have explained it according to the scriptures, and therefore, according to the truth of the matter.

Viewing 20 posts - 16,161 through 16,180 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account