JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,001 through 16,020 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    One God in jn1.
    But you seem to have no understanding of how God manifests as His Spirit.
    Is God in you?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 16 2014,21:42)
    Hi MB,
    One God in jn1.
    But you seem to have no understanding of how God manifests as His Spirit.

Now, you say there is only ONE God in John 1:1.

Is that ONE God “the Father”?  It must be, right?  Because what other “God” would it be?

So in your understanding, 1:1b tells us that the Word was WITH the Father, and 1:1c tells us that the Word WAS the Father.

Therefore, you understand John to be saying that “the Father” was WITH “the Father” in the beginning.

And that means that it was also “the Father” who became flesh and dwelled on earth with the glory of the only begotten FROM the Father.

Hmmmm………….

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Yes the Father Who is spirit.
    No that is your simplistic understanding.

The Spirit cannot fit in your logic

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Do you know of another “God” besides “the Father”?  YES or NO?

Mike,

YES , I KNOW OF

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST

THE FATHER IS ONLY A SPIRIT YET AND NOT AS POWERFUL AS JESUS IS NOW!

TILL THE FATHER ACCOMPLISH HIS TASK OF PUTTING JESUS' ENEMIES AS HIS FOOTSTOOL

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 17 2014,18:58)

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Mike,

YES , I KNOW OF

THE FATHER IS ONLY A SPIRIT YET AND NOT AS POWERFUL AS JESUS IS NOW!

TILL THE FATHER ACCOMPLISH HIS TASK OF PUTTING JESUS' ENEMIES AS HIS FOOTSTOOL

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel.

What are you saying?

Jesus depends on God.
    Are you less powerful than your word?
    Does your word tell you what to say?
    Is your mind not in control of what you say?

wakeup.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 17 2014,09:50)

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 16 2014,05:51)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 16 2014,05:01)
    kerwin,

divine nature is not the ONLY nature of God. do you understand? if you say you have the nature of God, then you should be almighty, eternal, you are everywhere, all knowing, etc.

go back to school boy

Jammin,

Thank you for answering my question.

Do your think “image of God” and “form of God” mean the same thing?

Jammin,

I bumped this because somehow my words got confused and I corrected them.  Please answer.  Thank you.

gen 1.27 and phil 2.6 are not the same

therefore, image of God is not the same as Form of God.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 17 2014,03:42)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 15 2014,17:01)
    kerwin,

if you say you have the nature of God, then you should be almighty, eternal, you are everywhere, all knowing, etc.

go back to school boy

That's like saying if you have human nature, then you should automatically be a mighty warrior like David or Goliath.

Or that you should automatically be taken up to heaven in a whirlwind like Elijah – just because you and Elijah shared a human nature.

Solomon was said to have “known all things” concerning the earth.  He had human nature.  Does that mean that EVERYBODY who has human nature “knows all things”?  Of course not.

You need to think these things out, jammin.

elijah, david and goliath or whatever, all of them have LIMITATION.

do you understand what i mean? the nature of man is not almighty, not all knowing, not everywhere or to make it short, they have limitations.

but if you have the nature of God, that means you are unique, eternal, almighty, everywhere etc.

do you now understand? or maybe you are trying to pretend that you dont see what is written? hahahah

study hard boy

jammin
    Participant

mike,

do not fool people. what verse does it say that solomon is omniscient?
    you mean since the beginning of his existence here on earth, HE KNOWS EVERYTHING? YES OR NO?

give me one boy. stop fooling people.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 17 2014,03:47)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 15 2014,17:35)
    kerwin and mike,

if you accept that you have the nature of God, then you will become almighty, all powerful, all knowing, unique, omnipresence etc someday. hahahhaha

what a funny doctrine you have

jammin,

God's nature includes “eternal”.  We will share that part of His nature.  God's nature includes “spirit being”.  We will also share that part of God's nature.  God's nature includes “divine”.  We will also share that part of God's nature.

But like I showed you in my last post, being a “divine, eternal spirit being” will not EQUATE us with the most powerful and wise “divine, eternal spirit being” – just like sharing a nature with King David doesn't mean we are all mighty warriors, anointed with the Spirit, and kings of a nation.

Will you tell me that I don't share David's human nature just because I'm not as powerful or wise as he was?

If not, then you can't tell me I won't share God's nature just because I won't be as powerful and wise as God is.

then if that is your belief, you will be almighty someday just like God. hahahha

mike is ominiscient
    mike is ominpotent
    mike is everywhere
    mike is unique
    mike is GOD hahaha

what a funny doctrine you have mike.

jammin
    Participant

you and david have the same nature mike. david is not ALMIGHTY. he is not God. you are also not God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 17 2014,14:33)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 16 2014,20:55)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 17 2014,04:26)
    Nick, jammin, Gene, and all:

We all seem to agree that the “God” in John 1:1b (the Word was with “God”) is “the Father”.

But is the “God” in 1:1c (the Word was “God”) also “the Father”?

YES or NO?

Mike……. GOD and his word is the same thing…….

YES,  God and his words are one from the same being.

I'll take that as, “YES Mike.  I believe the Word of God WAS the Father.
    bec
    So then you must bthe Father” is the one who ame flesh and dwelled on earth with the glory of God's onlelieve that “y begotten Son, right?

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 16 2014,20:55)
    What you are doing is like this…..IN the beginning, The heart was with the man , and the heart was someone different then  the man.

And what YOU are doing is like this:

In the beginning was the heart.  And the heart was WITH God, and the heart WAS the very God it was WITH.

Does that make sense, Gene?

How about if we used “leg”?  The leg was WITH Jehovah, and the leg WAS Jehovah.

How about “love”?  The love was WITH Jehovah, and the love WAS Jehovah.

Oh I know!  Let's use “commandment”, since the phrase “the word of God” often refers to commandments God has given.  The commandment was WITH Jehovah, and the commandment WAS Jehovah.

Do you worship a “commandment” as your God, Gene?  

Ooh, ooh!  This is even better, since God also spoke curses:  The curse was WITH Jehovah, and the curse WAS Jehovah..

How's that one, Gene?  Is God a “curse” – just because He SPOKE a curse?

Just answer the last one.

Mike……..Mike you are dancing all over the place which only shows your confusions. First of all i never said or implied what you are saying,  I was comparing the Heart OF A man, a Physical thing with a Physical thing, the mans body , you twisted it up in you mind, and came back with combining a Spiritual thing with a physical thing. like comparing apples and oranges, two different things.

This is what you do with John 1:1 also. Words are Spiritual driven and come from Spirits. Word are not or ever were physical things. Word are connected to Spirit just as our hearts are connected to our physical bodies. The are one and the same thing  in comparison to the whole Only. I have not connected Spiritual with Physical things that is what you are doing. You are making the Physical Jesus the Spiritual “word” of God written in John, he is NOT THE WORD, even though he spoke GOD'S WORDS to Us.

You have no Idea how the Spirit of God can indwell a person and that is “GOD” HIMSELF “IN” Them. You do not believe what Paul said , know you not your body is the “TEMPLE” of the Living GOD

Mike GOD the FATHER was “IN” Jesus and Speaking “THROUGH” Him to us all, none of that makes Jesus, GOD own WORDS nor does that make him a God of any kind , nor Divine either, even though the divine Nature of God was “IN” HIM  His was ONE with GOD because God the FATHER was “IN” HIM . We also can have that EXACT SAME RELATIONSHIP with God the FATHER also by the EXACT WAY JESUS DOES.  

That is what the whole minister of Jesus was all about , it was about us coming to have the same relationship with God the FATHER as Jesus has, or don't you believe what scripture says
    until we come unto the measure and full stature of Christ
    YOUR,  doctrine of the  “SEPARATION” of Jesus from our EXACT IDENTITY with him, is a work of SATAN Himself. It came for the synagogues of Satan the devil, and has overtaken most all of Christendom. These false teaching will be completely abolished at the return of Jesus the Christ. Then you will know Jesus is and was a Human being , who never preexisted before his berth on this earth, except in the plan and will of God from the foundation of the earth.

Mike i do not worship the commandments as my God , but if i keep HIS commandments, i am honor and respecting him and believing they are his word that came from His Mouth , not word from another mouth as you believe his words are another person. So Gods commandments (which are words) to you are another person or thing right and are not God Mind being expressed to us, because his word according to you are different then he is . Just as you believe your words are a different person then you are right.

Mike you are completely oblivious to what spirit is or what it can do in a person. You simply haven't a clue it seems to me, and others i might add. But there is still hope, not because of you, but because of who God the Father is . IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………….gene

jammin
    Participant

gene,

if christ has no pre-existence, paul will not say in phil 2.7 that he was being made in human likeness.

do you understand that?
    why say being made in human likeness if no pre-existence? that is illogical.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Mike,

THE FATHER IS ONLY A TITLE IN OUR TERMS, WHICH REFERS ONLY TO ONE OF MANY PARTICULAR FUNCTIONS OF THE DEITY!

NO ONE KNOWS THE FATHER BUT THE SON,AND NO ONE KNOWS THE SON BUT THE FATHER!

ALSO, BEFORE CREATION THE FATHER AS THE MAIN SOURCE, HAD THE DIRECT LEADING ROLE AND CREATED HIS FIRST EVER SPIRIT BEING, AND THROUGH HIM AND BY HIM CREATED ALSO ALL THE SPIRIT BEINGS UP TO THAT MOMENT IN TIME,BUT THROUGH THE WORD WHICH WAS ETERNALLY IN HIS BOSOM! A SPIRIT WITHIN A SPIRIT

UNFORTUNATELY, IT DIDN'T REMAINED IN THE HARMONY STATE AS IT WAS CREATED!

DUE TO THE FACT THAT

A REBEL OCCURRED!

SO THE FATHER, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, UNDER CONDITION, THEREFORE NOT DOING HIS WILL, AS JESUS CONFIRMED IN THE WORDS: YOUR WILL BE DONE

HAD TO CREATE OUR WORLD IN RELATION TO THE NEW CONFLICT ATMOSPHERE, SO THE DEITY ESTABLISHED, A MEDIATOR CREATOR TRIUNE GOD, THE SON, THE WORD

SO THE  FATHER, THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT, ASSIGNED  ALL POWER TO HIS SON, AND HE HIMSELF WITHIN THE HOLY SPIRIT,WAS IN A POSITION TO CREATE INDIRECTLY ALL  THROUGH THE WORD SIMPLY THE FATHER SPEAKS, AND THE SON EXECUTE!

ONE SOWS, AND ONE REAPS

John 10: If I do not THE WORKS OF MY FATHER, believe me not. 38But if I DO, though you will not believe me, believe the works: that you may know and believe THAT THE FATHER IS IN ME, AND I IN THE FATHER.

THIS SIMPLY TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR THE FATHER  TO CREATE OUR WORLD THROUGH DARKNESS,SATANA HERSELF AND THE  REBELLIOUS ANGELS, TO MAKE THEM PERFECT!

SO AGAIN:

NO ONE KNOWS THE FATHER BUT THE SON, AND NO ONE KNOWS THE SON BUT THE FATHER!

NOT ONLY THAT BUT:

ONLY THE SON WOULD REVEAL WHO THE FATHER REALLY IS

OBVIOUS THROUGH HIS OWN PRESENT, AND ETERNAL MANIFESTATION WHICH GLORIFIED ON EARTH, ON THE UNIFICATION OF BOTH HIS SOUL, THE HOLY SPIRITAND HIS FLESH BODY, THE WORD HIS SON! AFTER RESURRECTION

SO YES I REPEAT, AND CONVINCED:

I KNOW OF ANOTHER GOD, AND HE IS:

AND ONLY ONE SUCH GOD!

BUT I ALSO AM AWARE THAT THE FATHER WHICH IS, AS HE ALWAYS WAS A SPIRIT BEING WOULD EVENTUALLY OWN TOTALLY,AND DIRECTLY, THIS UNIQUE

FATHER JESUS' GLORIFIED BODY ,

ON THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD, WHEN HE WOULD BE ALL IN ALL AND JESUS WOULD RETAIN HIS ORIGINAL STATE IN THE BOSOM OF THE FATHER JESUS FOR ETERNITY!

SO YES ALSO, I KNOW OF SUCH ONLY GOD THE FATHER

THE  ONLY GOD SPIRIT

AS JESUS CONFIRMED!

JOhn 4:24 God is a spirit;…………

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

What are you saying?

Jesus depends on God.

Wakeup,

YOU ARE CONFUSED!

THE WORD LEFT THE FATHER, AND RETURNED NOT VOID TO THE FATHER!

SO IT IS NO LONGER THE WORD!

ALSO WHEN THE WORD LEFT THE FATHER IT CREATED ALL!

AND WAS BORN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MARY, AS HER SOUL

THEN, THROUGH MARY'S CONCEPTION BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH

THEN THE WORD MADE FLESH JESUS' BODY ONLY,THE SON,  UNITED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, JESUS' SOUL, AND THAT MEANS THAT THE WORD MADE FLESH BECAME:

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, in the holy spirit, AND JESUS CHRIST, Jesus' body! the ex son's spirit!

SO TO CLARIFY:

AT ONE STAGE, FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD, IT WAS THE WORD

BUT SINCE THEN IT DID ALL WHAT THE FATHER SAID, ACCOMPLISHED ALL, AS JESUS SAID ON THE CROSS! AND STILL PROSPERING,

ALSO THIS EX GOD'S WORD IS GLORIFIED AND IT IS ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD, REAVELING GOD'S WONDERS

SINCE THIS EX WORD OF GOD, IS IN FULL COMMAND OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSES!

AND NOTHING WOULD BE EXECUTED ANY MORE WITHOUT HIS CONSENT! SINCE HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL SPIRIT!

THE UNIQUE GOD WHO OWNS A UNIQUE BODY BOTH OF SPIRIT from the father AND FLESH from the son FOR ETERNITY!

NO ONE KNOWS THE FATHER BUT THE SON, AND NO ONE KNOWS THE SON BUT THE FATHER

AND IT'S UP TO THE SON TO WHOM HE REVEALS WHO THE FATHER IS, OBVIOUS HE IS IN COMMAND, AND HE OWNS THE FATHER'S GLORIFIED MANIFESTED BODY IN HIMSELF UP TO NOW!

HE IS GOD THE FATHER JESUS

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

THEN

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 17 2014,04:26)
    Nick, jammin, Gene, and all:

We all seem to agree that the “God” in John 1:1b (the Word was with “God”) is “the Father”.

YES or NO?

Mike,

YES IN A DIFFERENT FUNCTION!

HAPPY?

LIKE FOR INSTANCE!

THE CATERPILLAR IS WHEN HE BECOMES A BUTTERFLY!

HAPPY ?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

And Pope John Paul II speaks of “the inscrutable mystery of God the Trinity.”

Mike,

WHAT IS THERE REGARDING GOD, WHICH HUMAN INTELLECT COULD UNDERSTAND?

FOR INSTANCE:

WHEN THE SON OF GOD WAS BORN WE ALL BELIEVE THAT HE WAS PERFECT!

BUT TO PROVE THAT HE WAS PERFECT HE OPTED TO BE IMPERFECT!

NOW SINCE IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU,

DOES THAT MEAN THAT IT IS NOT TRUE?

ALSO!

FEW POSTS BACK, YOU SHOUTED THAT YOUR ENTIRETY IS

A SPIRIT, A SOUL, AND A BODY!  

ALL IN ONE HUMAN BEING

SO YOU ARE BOTH A THREE, AND ONE BEING NO?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 18 2014,06:40)

Wakeup,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

What are you saying?

Jesus depends on God.

Wakeup,

YOU ARE CONFUSED!

THE WORD LEFT THE FATHER, AND RETURNED NOT VOID TO THE FATHER!

SO IT IS NO LONGER THE WORD!

ALSO WHEN THE WORD LEFT THE FATHER IT CREATED ALL!

AND WAS BORN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MARY, AS HER SOUL

THEN, THROUGH MARY'S CONCEPTION BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH

THEN THE WORD MADE FLESH JESUS' BODY ONLY,THE SON,  UNITED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, JESUS' SOUL, AND THAT MEANS THAT THE WORD MADE FLESH BECAME:

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, in the holy spirit, AND JESUS CHRIST, Jesus' body! the ex son's spirit!

SO TO CLARIFY:

AT ONE STAGE, FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD, IT WAS THE WORD

BUT SINCE THEN IT DID ALL WHAT THE FATHER SAID, ACCOMPLISHED ALL, AS JESUS SAID ON THE CROSS! AND STILL PROSPERING,

ALSO THIS EX GOD'S WORD IS GLORIFIED AND IT IS ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD, REAVELING GOD'S WONDERS

SINCE THIS EX WORD OF GOD, IS IN FULL COMMAND OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSES!

AND NOTHING WOULD BE EXECUTED ANY MORE WITHOUT HIS CONSENT! SINCE HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL SPIRIT!

THE UNIQUE GOD WHO OWNS A UNIQUE BODY BOTH OF SPIRIT from the father AND FLESH from the son FOR ETERNITY!

NO ONE KNOWS THE FATHER BUT THE SON, AND NO ONE KNOWS THE SON BUT THE FATHER

AND IT'S UP TO THE SON TO WHOM HE REVEALS WHO THE FATHER IS, OBVIOUS HE IS IN COMMAND, AND HE OWNS THE FATHER'S GLORIFIED MANIFESTED BODY IN HIMSELF UP TO NOW!

HE IS GOD THE FATHER JESUS

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

THEN

Carmel.

Can you respond on these questions please?

Jesus depends on God.

1.Are you less powerful than your word?
    2.Does your word tell you what to say?
    3.Is your mind not in control of what you say?

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 17 2014,07:47)
    elijah, david and goliath or whatever, all of them have LIMITATION

Jesus also had limitations, jammin. He still does today – even in his exalted state. That's why he sits at the right hand of his and our God Jehovah, and waits for Jehovah to place his enemies at his feet, so he can then destroy those enemies.

That's why, even in heaven, Jesus still calls Jehovah “my God”.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 16 2014,22:38)
    Hi MB,
    Yes the Father Who is spirit.
    No that is your simplistic understanding.

The Spirit cannot fit in your logic

Nick,

I'm not sure what you're saying “YES” to, and what you're saying “NO” to.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Can the Holy Spirit of God be in you and God be in heaven?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,001 through 16,020 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account