JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,861 through 15,880 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Intellectual analysis of spiritual things will always frustrate.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 13 2014,10:07)
    Before creation, there was only the soon-to-be Creator.

There was only Jehovah God at first.

Mike B.

This is when John said: And the *WORD WAS GOD*.

God's Word was not created; He was in God at all times.
    God just spoke, and brought Him forth before creation day.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    “Thou dost send forth Thy Spirit. they are created” ps 104

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Do you believe that John 1:1 teaches us that the ENTIRE BEING OF GOD ALMIGHTY was with THE ENTIRE BEING OF GOD ALMIGHTY?  YES or NO?

MIke,

YES FOR SURE!

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN:

THE FATHER ,THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT!  

THE DEITY ALL POWER IN THE FATHER BEFORE CREATION! ONE SPIRIT!

AND

THE SON, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND THE FATHER!

THE DEITY ALL POWER IN THE SON IN THE BEGINNING OF CREATION!

ESTABLISHED IN DIFFERENT FORMAT/FUNCTION AS THE ONLY MEDIATOR CREATOR GOD!

SO THE FATHER BEFORE CREATION WAS THE FIRST LEADING ROLE  AND STILL IS,! IN HEAVEN!  ONE SPIRIT!

THEN IN THE BEGINNING OF CREATION, STILL IN THE PROCESS

THE SON HAD THE FIRST LEADING ROLE!  AND STILL IS TILL THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD! AND THAT IS THE WORD THE GENUINE SOURCE OF CREATION!
    THE TRINITY! ONE SAME SPIRIT!

MENTIONED, AND DEPICTED BY JESUS AS:

MANY THAT ARE FIRST BECOME LAST, AND MANY THAT ARE LAST BECOME FIRST!

IN ORDER TO BE THE MEDIATOR SPIRIT WITHIN, AND DIRECTLY ATTACHED WITH ALL THAT WAS TO BE CREATED, EVEN AS THE MOST EVIL SATAN!

IN ORDER FOR GOD TO REMAIN THE ETERNAL LIFE SPIRIT! BY THE WORD THE MOST POWERFUL SPIRIT THAT CAN ABIDE IN SATAN!IN PITCH DARKNESS!

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness, I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord that do all these things.

SO AS JESUS SAID, DEFINITELY MANY ALL ENVISAGED BY THE FATHER,

AND ALL CAME IN THE TRUTH, EXECUTED, BY THE SON

ONLY AS BLIND AS YOU MIKE, WON'T PERCEIVE THIS

NOW:

THE FIRST EVER CREATURE TO BE CREATED WAS LUCIFER

THE LIGHT OF THE MORNING!

WHICH MEANS THAT AS THE LIGHT OF THE MORNING IS THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY!

LUCIFER WAS THE BEGINNING OF CREATION!

AND ALSO:

AS THE EVENING IS THE BEGINNING OF THE NIGHT,DARKNESS!

WHICH MEANS WHATEVER WAS MADE BY THE WORD THROUGH LUCIFER!  

EXPRESSED BY JESUS AS ONE SOWS WHICH TOOK MILLIONS OF YEARS TO BE MADE!

THE MORNING IS THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY!

WHICH MEANS THE FATHER IN THE THE HOLY SPIRIT THROUGH THE WORD RECREATED IT PERFECTLY IN AN INSTANT!

EXPRESSED BY JESUS AS ONE REAPS

CHEW MIKE!

IF YOU DON'T CHEW, YOU'LL GET CHOKED!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 11 2014,02:48)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 10 2014,19:44)

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 08 2014,10:37)
    Jammin,

If you are a believer and your spirit exists in the form of man then you will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.

i am a believer. i do exist in the form of man.

what about you? what is your form? are you not MAN by nature? yes or no?

Jammin,

Are you confessing to be a mere man, a man without the Spirit of God.  Or do you not understand that the Spirit forms your new self like God in true righteousness and holiness and so your spirit is renewed in his likeness, Ephesians 4:24?

Kerwin……….Your are right those who have the Spirit of God are “NOW” Sons of God and they have the Nature of God in them, Just as Jesus did. John said, as He was in the world so are we (true believers), that is.

This never ending teaching of making Jesus different then we are is of the synagogues of Satan himself, and most all of “so-called” Christendom follows it. IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………..gene

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 14 2014,00:43)

Jammin,

If you are a believer and your spirit exists in the form of man then you will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.

Jammin,

Are you confessing to be a mere man, a man without the Spirit of God.  Or do you not understand that the Spirit forms your new self like God in true righteousness and holiness and so your spirit is renewed in his likeness, Ephesians 4:24?

Kerwin……….Your are right those who have the Spirit of God are “NOW” Sons of God and they have the Nature of God in them, Just as Jesus did. John said, as He was in the world so are we (true believers), that is.

This never ending teaching of making Jesus different then we are is of the synagogues of Satan himself, and most all of “so-called” Christendom follows it. IMO

do you understand the meaning of nature of God? do you know the nature of God?
    no verse that says MAN HAS NATURE OF GOD>

make your own bible hahahha

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 13 2014,10:15)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 12 2014,07:52)
    wallace said Christ is God and you dont agree with that.

Wallace sensibly taught us that the construction of John 1:1 keeps us from identifying the Word with God.  His teaching is also supported by the 25 Trinitarian scholars from NETNotes.

There exists only one Most High God, jammin.  Do you agree with that?  YES or NO?

In the beginning, the Word was with that one Most High God.  Do you agree with that?  YES or NO?

if you say God, you are almighty.
    that is part of God's nature. Christ has that NATURE. do you understand?

but before i discuss that further, i do agree with all the statements of wallace. how about you?

wallace said Christ is God. do you agree?

take note: he did not say god but God. god is not the same as God.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2014,08:49)
    Hi MB,
    “Thou dost send forth Thy Spirit. they are created” ps 104

Ps 104:27 These all look to you
    to give them their food at the proper time.
    Ps 104:28 When you give it to them,
    they gather it up;
    when you open your hand,
    they are satisfied with good things.
    Ps 104:29 When you hide your face,
    they are terrified;
    when you take away their breath,
    they die and return to the dust.
    Ps 104:30 When you send your Spirit,
    they are created,
    and you renew the face of the earth.

DO YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND THOSE SCRIPTURES NICK ???

jammin
    Participant

mike,

wallace wont contradict himself. the sentence “the Word was with God”tells us that the word God there is referring to the father. that was what wallace wanted to tell us.

if you notice on the latter part of his letter, he said Christ is God.
    read all the statements of wallace before giving conclusions. and also, wallace did not say about 2pet 1.4

your conclusions is very different from the statements of wallace. this confirms the reader that you are a false teacher mike. 2pet 1.4 has nothing to do with john 1.1. as i have said, wallace did not give that verse as his reference.
    therefore, you are wrong! it is very obvious mike

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 14 2014,00:47)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 14 2014,00:43)

Jammin,

Jammin,

do you understand the meaning of nature of God? do you know the nature of God?
    no verse that says MAN HAS NATURE OF GOD>

make your own bible hahahha

Jammin………… 1 John 4:15-16….> Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwell “IN” him and he “IN” GOD. (16) And we have known and believed the love that God has to us. God is love and he that dwell in love dwells in God, and God “IN” HIM.

1 John 4:17…> Herein is our love made “PERFECT”, that we may have Boldness in the day of judgement: because as “HE IS”, SO ARE “WE” IN “THIS” WORLD.

So i ask, do (true believers) also dwell in this World as God and Jesus did, or not?  Do we also have the very nature of God “IN” us, as Jesus did, by virtue  of Gods Holy Spirit that abides in us (true believers) that is.

Your doctrines of “SEPARATION” of Jesus from his human brothers and sisters, is not of God or Jesus, but of the Synagogues of Satan himself. IMO

peace and love to you and yours………………………..gene

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 13 2014,19:50)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 13 2014,10:15)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 12 2014,07:52)
    wallace said Christ is God and you dont agree with that.

Wallace sensibly taught us that the construction of John 1:1 keeps us from identifying the Word with God.  His teaching is also supported by the 25 Trinitarian scholars from NETNotes.

There exists only one Most High God, jammin.  Do you agree with that?  YES or NO?

In the beginning, the Word was with that one Most High God.  Do you agree with that?  YES or NO?

if you say God, you are almighty.
    that is part of God's nature. Christ has that NATURE. do you understand?

but before i discuss that further, i do agree with all the statements of wallace. how about you?

wallace said Christ is God. do you agree?

take note: he did not say god but God. god is not the same as God.

Jammin,

Do you believe the divine nature and the nature of God are two different things?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    “there is one Spirit” is the overarching fact.

Scripture speaks of another counsellor, says WE will come to you and shows the multitude of facets within the Spirit.

But there is ONE SPIRIT[1cor12]

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2014,18:49)
    Hi MB,
    You are repeating yourself.
    Where was the Father when Jesus taught us to pray to Him?

Yes Nick,

It is indeed unfortunate when I have no choice but to repeat myself because the other guy doesn't answer the question the first time(s) I ask it.

But to answer YOUR question, let's just assume for a second that the Father is always everywhere. Let's say that when Jesus taught us to pray to Him, He was in heaven with the angels. And let's say that, at that same time, He was on earth, dwelling in Jesus. And let's say that, at that same time, He was also in Sheol having a chat with Moses.

So I've listed many people that God was with – all at the same time. But there is only one thing I want to know from you: Was there any time that the Father was WITH the Father? Was He at any time WITH Himself? YES or NO?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2014,19:04)
    Hi MB,
    Intellectual analysis of spiritual things will always frustrate.

It's only frustrating for people like you, who have to come up with bizarre and nonsensical understandings of scripture because you refuse to accept the logical and sensible understanding.

The scriptures never frustrate me, Nick. People who nonsensically insist that the entire being known as “God” could have been WITH the entire being known as “God” frustrate me. :)

People who nonsensically insist that Jesus was never anything more than a regular old human being, when there are countless scriptures that describe his pre-existence, frustrate me.

People who nonsensically insist that the Son OF the Most High God IS the very Most High God he is the Son OF frustrate me.

So PEOPLE and their completely nonsensical misunderstandings of scripture often frustrate me. But the scriptures themselves never do. I understand the scriptures easily.

It's actually a pretty simple story to follow – if you are willing to put aside flawed translations, nonsensical notions that were grandfathered into your brain, and personal wishes for the story to come out only the way you want it to.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 12 2014,20:34)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 13 2014,10:07)

This is when John said: And the *WORD WAS GOD*.

So you agree that there was ONLY God at first?

There was no separate “word” who was with God at first, right?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 13 2014,01:39)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 13 2014,10:08)
    Do you believe that John 1:1 teaches us that the ENTIRE BEING OF GOD ALMIGHTY was with THE ENTIRE BEING OF GOD ALMIGHTY?  YES or NO?

MIke,

YES FOR SURE!

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN:

THE FATHER ,THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT!  

So then “The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit” was (for some reason, even though there are THREE of them, we still use the singular “was” instead of the plural “were” ??? ) WITH “The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit”?

Is that what you're saying, Charles?  That ALL THREE of them was WITH ALL THREE of them?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Father God is not with God.
    But the Spirit of our God can be anywhere-except in unsaved men

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The Word was not the Father.
    But the Word was with God AND was God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Everything you cannot grasp is nonsense?
    So you define truth?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    In the beginning it was not the Son that was with God and was God.
    Sonship spiritually is by sharing God's Spirit.

So Jesus became a son spiritually at the Jordan

Viewing 20 posts - 15,861 through 15,880 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account