JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,481 through 15,500 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

w

The HS will not come untill you show a genuine heart.
    A searching Mind will compare scripture with scripture.

no ,not the mind the heart of seeking truth within the scriptures ,all scriptures books have been corrupted but not the truth within them ,NO ONE CAN CHANGE THAT ,

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

One *has to be* baptised with the HS to receive the HS.

Wakeup,

NO, NOT EXACTLY!

A PERSON  BAPTISED IN THE TRUTH, NOT WHEN HIS PARENTS BAPTISE HIM!

READ AND DISCERN THE TRUTH!

John3:8 The Spirit breatheth WHERE HE WILL;

OK? HE DETERMINES WHOM HE WANTS, HE IS RULING, HE IS IN THIS WORLD THROUGH BIRTHS NOW, BY JUSTICE!

SATAN NOW HAS TO GO AFTER ALL THOSE WHO ARE BORN, BECAUSE HE LOST OWNERSHIP OF ALL SOULS FROM BIRTH! SATAN AND CO ARE RULING IN THE AIR NOW, IN NO OTHER PLACE! HE LOST ALL RIGHTS, ACCEPT ON THOSE WHO COMMIT SINS, SINCE THEY OPTED TO DO SO! EVEN CHRISTIANS COULD BE IN THAT STATE!

John8:35 Now the servant abideth not in the house for ever; but THE SON ABIDETH FOREVER

SO THE SON, THE WORD WHO WAS SLAIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD, IS IN ALL SOULS FOREVER!

36 If therefore the son shall make you free, YOU SHALL BE FREE INDEED AND HOW!

SO THE HOLY SPIRIT, IS WITHIN THE WORD IN ALL SOULS FROM BIRTH! WORKING ALL THE TIME AND HE BREATHS WHERE HE WANTS!

NOT THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE, LIKE BAPTISM!

BAPTISM IS ONLY A CONFIRMATION BY THE MOUTH FROM THE BELIEVER, BUT UNLESS HE LIVES IN CHRIST HE WONT BE SAVED,

and thou hearest his voice, but thou knowest not whence he cometh, and whither he goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

SO A PERSON IS BAPTISED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT,WHEN HE HEARS HIM, NOT WHEN HE IS BAPTISED!

ALSO THAT PERSON WHO HEARS THE HOLY SPIRIT, HE ONLY DO SO DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS WORKING IN HIM ALL THE TIME SINCE BIRTH NOT FROM THE TIME THAT HE WAS BAPTISED!

YOU STILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS:

READ AGAIN:

Matthew 8:9 For I also am a man subject to authority, having under me soldiers; and I say to this, Go, and he goeth, and to another, Come, and he cometh, and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. 10And Jesus hearing this, marvelled; and said to them that followed him: Amen I say to you, I have not found so great faith in Israel.

11And I say to you that many shall come from the east and the west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven: 12But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into the exterior darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

13And Jesus said to the centurion: Go, and as thou hast believed, so be it done to thee. And the servant was healed at the same hour.

NOW ANSWER: WHY THOSE WHO COME FROM THE EAST AND THE WEST ARE IN HEAVEN, IN SPITE OF THAT THEY WERE NOT THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM!

BUT THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM ENDED IN HELL?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

Only them that are *worshipping* false gods.

Wakeup,

MOST CHRISTIANS WORSHIP MODERN FALSE GODS!

THE STORY THOUGH IS THE OPPOSITE OF HOW IT WAS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT NOW SATAN MUST WORK AND CHASE SOULS TO GRABBED THEM FROM THE WORD'S GRIP! FROM BIRTH,

NOW THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN
    THE WORD

,AND SATAN'S SPIRIT FROM THE AIR ARE BATTLING TO TAKE THEM!

WHERE BEFORE REDEMPTION SATAN OWNED THEM FROM BIRTH!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 16 2014,23:22)

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 16 2014,10:18)
    They called a human king god……….

So then, even in YOUR understanding of Hebrews 1:8-9, Jesus was called a god?

So that pretty much substantiates my point #1, right?

Please say so for the record.

Mike,

I already admitted the human kings that sit on the throne of David are called gods. Jesus is the first of those kings as his kingdom includes all things that are in heaven and on earth. He is the firstborn of all creation to David's firstborn of the earth. He is not an angel as you claim when you say he is a god.

I used Psalm 104:1-4 to point out that other things were created before the angels were created. Are you going to claim, contrary to Scripture” that God “made winds his messengers” before he “stretched out the heavens like a tent” and made “flames of fire his servants” before he laid “the beams of his upper chambers on their waters”?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 16 2014,23:30)

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 16 2014,10:26)
    Mike,

Jesus is not an angel of God or of Satan.  The angels were created after the waters, the clouds, the winds, at the least.

Yes Kerwin,

I am well aware that one of the reasons you don't accept the scriptures that say Jesus is the firstborn of ALL creation, and the one through whom God created all other things in heaven and on earth, is because you have a backwards understanding of the creation account in Genesis.

As far as I know, you are the ONLY one who understands the Genesis account the way you do.

So basically, your FLAWED understanding of one aspect of scriptural teaching is causing you to stumble on a different aspect of scriptural teaching.

But in your own understanding, SOMETHING besides “God Himself” was WITH “God Himself” in the beginning, and God created ALL THINGS through that “something other than God”.

So YOUR OWN understanding contradicts YOUR OWN understanding.

Mike,

God's word is not created. You claim the son was the first creation which is based on you flawed understanding.

terraricca
    Participant

k

not God's word ,but THE WORD

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 16 2014,23:32)

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 17 2014,03:03)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 16 2014,09:11)

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 16 2014,07:23)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 16 2014,01:02)
    Carmel.

Just as a computer is infected by men,
    So also men did to the bible.
    But God also is a wise God; He knows that.
    Therefore he must have preserved his Word,
    against those viruses, So we can still find the truth.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

No one has infected the Holy Spirit.  Don't you believe God is a living God?

Kerwin.

Yes that is true therefore the true Word of God
    is still in tact with us.

Satan did infect the Word of God in the garden.
    He said the opposite to God's Words.
    He said ; no you will not die,but you will live as gods.

He has been doing this since then; to now.
    He does not rest;for he knows his time is short.
    Dont be ignorent of this. Satan is working double time today.
    He has INFILTRATED *ALL* things.His main focus is the true Word of God. But God is greater than he.

Satan can not touch the Word God has preserved
    for His true children.The lovers of God *IN TRUTH*.

*God will draw them* to the truth. No one can have an excuse,
    for not finding the truth,by saying that the Word has been corruppted by satan.Sorry God not my fault,I am just a man.

1. He has not been seeking.
    2.He has been seeking, and swallowed what ever is there
      without considering any contradictions.Depending on the
      scribes, instead on the HS.
    3. He should have moved on with prayers,and not stayed
       with a book that is corrupted. He should have moved on;
       untill he has found,the book that has it all in harmony.
       With strong prayers.

Love the truth above all books or all pride.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Eve did not die when she ate the fruit she became mortal.  Satan speaks like a lawyer and the written word is one of his weapons.  He does the same with Scripture but the Holy Spirit speaks the truth even when the words have been corrupted.  God's word is always preserved in his Holy Spirit.

Kerwin.

The HS will not come untill you show a genuine heart.
    A searching Mind will compare scripture with scripture.
    If contradictions occur he will not continue reading that book.
    He will find another book.Knowing that satan has infected
    many translations. A genuine heart can not ignore that.

It all depends on how genuine the spirit is in searching.
    How hungry the heart is for truth.

wakeup.

Wakeuup,

The Holy Spirit occupies many roles. God uses it to teach those who lack knowledge. It can teach either externally or internally though the later is the only way it can teach all things.

There is one or more passages that speak of those that are given/drawn to the Son but I am not finding them because I am not remembering the exact words I require to do a search,

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 17 2014,06:07)
    k

T,

God's word is the word.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 17 2014,06:10)

k

T,

God's word is the word.

k

you are not with your words ;THE WORD is a being as per John 1;14

do really not understand that God created millions of angels being that work for him night and day ,

and that as per Col;1;15-21 Christ is the first born of all creation ,

even Satan was created and working for God until he start to work for himself ,

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 17 2014,08:19)

k

T,

God's word is the word.

k

do really not understand that God created millions of angels being that work for him night and day ,

T,

According to Scripture David is the firstborn of earth, Psalms 87:27.  Where does that Adam?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 17 2014,10:50)

k

T,

God's word is the word.

k

T,

According to Scripture David is the firstborn of earth, Psalms 87:27.  Where does that Adam?

k

you should reset your scripture it does not support your claim

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

There is no such as NEW OR OLD HOLY SPIRIT.
    Jesus promised the apostles the HS, and that promise was fulfilled at pantecost. That's all.

Wakeup,

THERE’S OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT!

THERE’S OLD AND NEW WAY!

THERE’S OLD AND NEW TIMES!

THERE’S OLD AND NEW PROCESS OF SALVATION!

THERE’S OLD AND NEW MESSIAH!

THERE’S OLD AND NEW SPIRIT!

THER’S OLD AND  NEW GOD!

HE SAID:

I WILL BE THEIR GOD! SO THE OLD GOD WAS NOT THEIR GOD, THEREFORE HE CHANGED IN ORDER TO BE THEIR NEW GOD! IN JESUS CHRIST!

THE OLD GOD, COULDN’T DIE, THE NEW GOD DIED!  AND BOTH THE OLD AND THE NEW BECAME THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST

GO AND TELL MY BRETHREN I WILL BE IN THE GLORY OF MY FATHER AND YOUR FATHER, IN THE GLORY OF MY GOD AND YOUR GOD!

Matthew 17:5: And as he was yet speaking, behold a bright cloud overshadowed them. And lo, a voice out of the cloud, saying: This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased: HEAR HIM

NOT IN THE SAME OLD WAY YOU DIDN’T HEAR ME IN THE OLD TIMES, BUT IN THE NEW WAY   IN ORDER TO HEAR YOU! FOR THE NEW TIMES!

IN RELATION TO  YOUR POST REGARDING GOD NEVER CHANGES, I AGREE, BUT AS I SAID THE DEITY NEVER CHANGES, BUT:

THE DEITY ESTABLISHED THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT TO DO , WHAT HE COULDN’T DO AS THE DEITY !

SO TO MAKE CLEAR REGARDING THESE CHANGES

READ REFLECT AND DISCERN THE TRUTH! I CAN SEE QUITE A LOT OF CHANGES IN JOHN'S VERSES HEREUNDER

1John5: 6 This is he that came by WATER AND BLOOD, Jesus Christ: not by WATER only, but by WATER AND BLOOD. And it is the Spirit which testifieth, that Christ is the truth.
    And there are three who give testimony in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost. And these three are one. 8And there are three that give testimony on earth: the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three are one.

SO TO START WITH:

JOHN DECLARED THAT THE WORD WHICH LEFT THE FATHER SLAIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD REV 13:8 WAS A TWO SPIRIT FUNCTION:

THE WATER SIGNIFIES THE HOLY SPIRIT THE BLOOD SIGNIFIES THE SON

THEREFORE THE SON'S SPIRIT,  AND THE HOLY SPIRIT

SUPPORTED BY THE FATHER FROM HEAVEN! IS  

THE TRIUNE MEDIATOR CREATOR GOD!

THE WORD

ALL BY HIM!

THAT’S ENOUGH FOR NOW!

I WILL POST QUITE ABREVIATED POSTS, IN ORDER TO CONFIRM AND MAKE CLEAR NOT JUST FOR YOU, THAT FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD :

THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT CHANGED DRASTICALLY FOR THE SAKE OF GOD’S KINGDOM, AND MANY WERE FIRST AND BECAME LAST, AND MANY WERE LAST AND BECAME FIRST!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

If God's Holy Spirit was automatically given to all creatures already, Jesus' words above would be unnecessary and senseless.

Mike,

Since you felt to comment regarding the authority which the Holy Spirit. acquired within THE WORD<

ARE YOU ALSO  READY TO GIVE YOUR VIEWS, REGARDING WHAT I EXPLAINED THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT THROUGH REDEMPTION

BECAME  MORE POWERFUL THEN HE WAS WHEN HE LOST HIS ABODE IN ADAM'S SOUL?

CAN YOU DISCERN THE FACT THAT SINCE SATAN HAD THE RIGHT TO POSSESS ALL SOULS FROM BIRTH WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE SELECT DUE TO ADAM'S SIN,

THE HOLY SPIRIT TOPPLED SATAN ON THE CROSS IN JESUS AS HIS SOUL, AND NOW HE RETAINED WHAT HE LOST IN ADAM AND OCCUPIES ALL SOULS FROM BIRTH TO DECLARE AS JESUS CHRIST CONFIRMED:

TO ACHIEVE ALL JUSTICE

IT WOULDN'T BE JUSTIFIED AT ALL IF THE HOLY SPIRIT WOULD NOT BE IN THE SAME POSITION AS SATAN WAS THROUGH SIN, WHEN JESUS CHRIST GAVE HIS LIFE TO ERADICATE NOT ONLY SIN BUT ALSO DEATH

AND ALSO ALLOW SATAN TO PARTICIPATE ONLY FROM THE AIR, AND NOT WITHIN  THE ENTIRE OF OUR CREATION!

LIKE HE WAS THROUGH SIN?

COMMENT PLEASE! UNLESS I TAKE IT FOR GRANTED THAT YOU DO AGREE WITH ME!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

k

T,

God's word is the word.

k

T,

John 14 teaches us that the word became flesh and so now the word is flesh. Jesus is light. God is love. Flesh is now an attribute of the word though it was not always so. Light is an attribute of Jesus and love is an attribute of God.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 17 2014,11:12)

k

T,

God's word is the word.

k

T,

k

T,

There is no Psalms 87:27 as I misrepresented the address. Psalms 89:27 is where God states he appointed David the firstborn of the earth. According to you the word firstborn means David was born before any creation of earth. including Adam. If it does not then what does it mean?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 17 2014,20:52)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 17 2014,11:12)

k

T,

God's word is the word.

k

T,

k

T,

There is no Psalms 87:27 as I misrepresented the address.  Psalms 89:27 is where God states he appointed David the firstborn of the earth. According to you the word firstborn means David was born before any creation of earth. including Adam.  If it does not then what does it mean?

k

I have exalted a young man from among the people.
    Ps 89:20 I have found David my servant;
    with my sacred oil I have anointed him.
    Ps 89:21 My hand will sustain him;
    surely my arm will strengthen him.
    Ps 89:22 No enemy will subject him to tribute;
    no wicked man will oppress him.
    Ps 89:23 I will crush his foes before him
    and strike down his adversaries.
    Ps 89:24 My faithful love will be with him,
    and through my name his horn will be exalted.
    Ps 89:25 I will set his hand over the sea,
    his right hand over the rivers.
    Ps 89:26 He will call out to me, ‘You are my Father,
    my God, the Rock my Savior.’
    Ps 89:27 I will also appoint him my firstborn,
    the most exalted of the kings of the earth.
    Ps 89:28 I will maintain my love to him forever,
    and my covenant with him will never fail.
    Ps 89:29 I will establish his line forever,
    his throne as long as the heavens endure.

Ps 89:30 “If his sons forsake my law
    and do not follow my statutes,
    Ps 89:31 if they violate my decrees
    and fail to keep my commands,
    Ps 89:32 I will punish their sin with the rod,
    their iniquity with flogging;
    Ps 89:33 but I will not take my love from him,
    nor will I ever betray my faithfulness.
    Ps 89:34 I will not violate my covenant
    or alter what my lips have uttered.
    Ps 89:35 Once for all, I have sworn by my holiness—
    and I will not lie to David—

do you understand those scriptures ???

kerwin
    Participant

T,

I believe I do. It is a Psalm about David written in the voice of God. It is a maskil, a song/poem of contemplation, It is of Ethan the Ezrahite. The author is mentioned in 1 Kings 4:31 as being one of the wise. Solomon is said to be wiser than him.

kerwin
    Participant

T,

Will you please answer my question?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 18 2014,01:01)
    T,

Will you please answer my question?

k

how could i ,it is a prophecy

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 16 2014,17:50)
    Mike,

I already admitted the human kings that sit on the throne of David are called gods.

Good. So my point #1 stands as FACT, right?

On to point #2……. Can you refute it?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,481 through 15,500 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account