JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,461 through 15,480 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

If you read those scriptures carefully,you will see that the Holy spirit had to be send. This only means that He is not with them. Not every one have the HS.
    HEROD DID NOT HAVE THE HS.

Wakeup,

APART THAT YOU BLINDFOLDED SHOOT WORDS!

YOU READ AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF PRIDE, AND DO NOT REFLECT AT ALL!

THE HOLY SPIRIT

GLORIFIED IN THE HUMAN ATTRIBUTES OF JESUS,

CAME FOR THE FIRST TIME ON EARTH ON PENTECOST

HOW ON EARTH YOU HAVE INVOLVED HEROD IN THIS?

John 14:16   And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that
    HE MAY ABIDE WITH YOU FOREVER

You see? The Holy Spirit had to be given.

BUT NOT TO THE APOSTLES ONLY! BUT TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE BAPTISED IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

ALSO THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT WITHIN  HUMANS ON BIRTH!

IN JESUS' TIME, SINCE THERE WERE MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, THEN HOLY SPIRIT HAD TO BE GIVEN THROUGH BAPTISM! THAT'S A FACT!

BUT FROM THAT MOMENT THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT CAME ON EARTH, ON THE APOSTLES, HE WAS AUTOMATICALLY IN ALL NEW BIRTHS, SINCE HUMANS WERE REDEEMED, FROM SATAN'S SPIRIT IN THEIR SOULS, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT HE RESTORED WHAT HE LOST IN ADAM! THEREFORE TOPPLED SATAN!

IT IS RIDICULOUS, AND NONSENSE TO BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST THROUGH HIS REDEMPTION DIDN'T ACHIEVE, WHAT SATAN ACHIEVED THROUGH SIN CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT JESUS DIED FOR ALL SINS, EVEN FOR SATAN HIMSELF!

SO YES THE HOLY SPIRIT IS OUTOMATICALLY WITHIN ALL SOULS ON BIRTH!  

BUT WHAT HAPPENS IS THAT, SINCE THERE ARE VARIOUS RELIGIONS, THE CHILD OBVIOUS GROWS ACCORDING TO HIS PARENTS BELIEF!

THIS AGAIN DOESN'T REMOVE THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM HUMANS, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT THE WORD IS SLAIN IN ALL HUMANS SOULS FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD, THEREFORE THE HOLY SPIRIT WOULD WORK THROUGH THE WORD

John 14:16   And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that
    HE MAY ABIDE WITH YOU FOREVER.

OK? FOREVER! EITHER DIRECTLY, OR INDIRECTLY! HE IS ON EARTH BY HOOK OR BY CROOK GOD'S KINGDOM ON EARTH!

The true worshippers are Christ's.
    They are the apple of God's eye.
    God's jewels.

BUT WHAT DETERMINES TRUE WORSHIPPERS?

RELIGIONS?

OR WHO LIVE IN CHRIST, NO MATTER WHAT?

ARE ONLY THE CHRISTIANS WHO ARE GOING TO HEAVEN!

READ AND DISCERN THE TRUTH!

Matthew 8:9 For I also am a man subject to authority, having under me soldiers; and I say to this, Go, and he goeth, and to another, Come, and he cometh, and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. 10And Jesus hearing this, marvelled; and said to them that followed him: Amen I say to you, I have not found so great faith in Israel. 11And I say to you that many shall come from the east and the west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven: 12But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into the exterior darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 13And Jesus said to the centurion: Go, and as thou hast believed, so be it done to thee. And the servant was healed at the same hour.

HAPPY NOW?

HOW THEREFORE THOSE WHO ARE FROM THE EAST AND WEST, AND NOT CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM ARE IN HEAVEN?

OBVIOUS BECAUSE THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHO WAS IN THEM FROM BIRTH,WHEN  GREW UP THEY MATURED, AND HEARD THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN THEM AND THEY LIVED IN CHRIST!

BUT CHRISTIANS, AND  I HOPE YOU AND I ARE NOT, ARE IN HELL! SINCE THEY NEVER LIVED IN CHRIST  

AS  TRUE WORSHIPPERS!

Not a triune God.(trinity).

LOOK UP THE WORD TRIUNE IN A DICTIONARY

AND LEARN NOT TO SHOOT WORDS BLINDFOLDED!

One God; and his own Word.Living Word.
    With shape and form.The image of God himself.
    The HS is the Spirit of truth.(john16). The truth is in the word.Every word coming from God is truth.

YES THAT'S KID'S STUFF OK! FOR THOSE WHO DRINK MILK!

That really boggles my brains.
    I need a few aspirins.

I DON'T BLAME YOU!

I WILL EXPLAIN IT BIT BY BIT FOR YOU, AND FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH! FOR YOU AS WELL MIKE!

HERE WE GO!

THEN PERFECTED ALL CREATION IN MARY’S BODY, SO THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH IN MARY FIRST, BUT THROUGH NATURE! FOR THE SON TO OWN AN IMMACULATE FLESH SUSBSTANCE! AND ALL CREATION WOULD BE ALL BY HIM, UP TO MARY,

WHERE DID JESUS CHRIST ACQUIRED AN IMMACULATE FLESH BODY FROM?   MARY'S NO?

NOW WHERE DID MARY ACQUIRED HER IMMACULATE FLESH BODY FROM?

THE WORD NO?

SO THE LAST WORK OF  THE WORD WAS WHEN HE CREATED MARY'S PERFECT BODY , THROUGH HIMSELF FIRST, SO THE WORD WAS MARY'S SOUL AND BY DOING SO, HUMANS,ACQUIRED A PERFECT MOTHER EARTH , GOD'S PREFERENCE THE OPPOSITE OF EVE, LUCIFER'S PREFERENCE!

MARY WAS DECLARED MOTHER OF THE CHURCH ON THE CROSS BY JESUS!

SO SINCE MARY A HUMAN BEING WAS BORN PERFECT THROUGH CREATION, THROUGH NATURE THE WORD ACCOMPLISHED THE PERFECT WORK WHICH FOR JUSTICE SAKE WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE IN EVE, SINCE  EVE WAS ONLY VERY GOOD!

JOHN 4:32But he said to them: I have meat to eat, which you know not. 33The disciples therefore said one to another: Hath any man brought him to eat? 34Jesus saith to them: My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, THAT I MAY PERFECT HIS WORK . SO THE FIRST ONE WAS MARY! FOR HIMSELF TO BE BORN PURE, PERFECT MAN!

THEN  IN HIM, IN JESUS, IN ORDER TO BE REDEEMED BY OFFERING HIS BODY AS A SACRIFICE FOR ALL, EVEN FOR SATAN!

SO JESUS ACQUIRED HIS PERFECT FLESH BODY CREATED FROM NATURE THROUGH MARY,

THEREFORE JESUS  IN HIMSELF  OWNED A MICR
    OCOSM PERFECT HUMAN BODY, FROM NATURE,
    ALTHOUGH HE CAME FROM HEAVEN, THEN HE REDEEMED IT,

FOR THE PLEASURE OF THE FATHER!

THEREFORE HE REDEEMED THE ENTIRE CREATION!

THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH BUT THIS TIME FROM THE FATHER IN HEAVEN, THEREFORE THE TRIUNE GOD IN JESUS CHRIST!

By the power of the HS Jesus was conceived.
    What triune god. How many gods do you worship.

READ AND UNDERSTAND!

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the GODHEAD CORPORALLY;

HAPPY?

JESUS CHRIST WAS THE GODHEAD IN FLESH, THEREFORE

THE TRIUNE GOD IN FLESH

THE FATHER                                     JESUS' SPIRIT

THE HOLY SPIRIT                               JESUS' SOUL

THE WORD  THE SON'S SPIRIT     JESUS'FLESH BODY

SETTLED!

I WORSHIP THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND JESUS CHRIST OTHERWISE THE FATHER WOULD IGNORE ME!

Satan is not eliminated; He is still in full operation today.

AGAIN YOU SHOOT WORDS BLINDFOLDED, AND YOU READ AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!  SO LEARN THE TRUTH!

JESUS DIED AND THROUGH HIS DEATH HE ELIMINATED SATAN'S AUTOMATIC INSERTION FROM BIRTH IN ALL SOULS!

HE ELIMINATED SATAN'S SPIRIT FROM NATURE, THROUGHOUT!

THE REASON THAT HE PROCLAIMED THAT HE IS THE TRUE BREAD FROM HEAVEN, AND ALSO THAT IN THE LAST SUPPER HE DECLARED THAT THE BREAD IS HIS BODY, SIGNIFY THAT HIS SPIRIT THE WORD IS OFFICIALLY IN THE ENTIRE CREATION! AND WHATEVER WE EAT AND DRINK IS CLEAN! THROUGHOUT!

Acts 11:7And I heard also a voice saying to me: Arise, Peter; kill and eat. 8And I said: Not so, Lord; for nothing common or unclean hath ever entered into my mouth. 9And the voice answered again from heaven:

WHAT GOD HAD MADE CLEAN, DO NOT YOU CALL COMMON.

HAPPY?

SO JESUS ELIMINATED SATAN'S SPIRIT FROM CREATION! FACT! AND TRUTH!

SATAN IS SERVING GOD!

HE IS SUBJECT TO JESUS CHRIST!

HE IS SUBJECT TO ALL HUMANS!

IF HUMANS REJECT HIM, HE WILL BE USELESS!

BEFORE REDEMPTION, HE OCCUPIED ALL SOULS FROM BIRTH, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE SELECTAND HE MADE THEIR HEART OF STONE, AND THEY COULD NEVER HEAR AND UNDERSTAND, SEE AND PERCEIVE! OTHERWISE THEY WOULD BE CONVERTED!

In that case what is HELL, AND THE LAKE OF FIRE FOR; Can you tell me?  

YES THOSE HAVE TO WAIT FOR WHAT COULD ONLY BE DESCRIBED AS DAMNATION

NOW THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY WOULD NOT BE FREE IN DUE COARSE, THEY SIMPLY HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN THROUGH ANOTHER PROCESS OF SALVATION! WHICH COULD TAKE MILLIONS OF YEARS TO START!

THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST PROCESS OF SALVATION BY FAITH, THERE ARE TWO MORE TO GO!

THE NEXT ONE, WHICH WOULD BE LONGER THEN THIS, WOULD NOT NEED FAITH, BECAUSE SINCE THIS PROCESS WE ARE IN, GOD HAD BEEN PROCLAIMED, AND ALSO THERE'S ENOUGH PROOF OF HIS EXISTENCE, THEREFORE THERE WOULD BE A CLEAR VISIBLE EVIDENCE OF GOD!  

John 5:29 And they that have done good things, shall come forth unto the resurrection of life; but they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of DAMNATION.

WE WERE IN THAT STATE FOR MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF YEARS, BUT WE DO NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING! WE WERE IN DAMNATION, DESPERATE TO BE AWARE OF OUR EXISTENCE!

WHEN A PERSON IS BORN AGAIN, ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS THE REDEEMER, THE HOLY SPIRIT START TO FUNCTION, BUT IT WAS ALWAYS THERE THROUGH THE WORD THOUGH!
    SLAIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD!  REV: 13:8

No; The HS is not dormant in men.Never in sleep mode.
    He will be send if found worthy.

AGAIN YOU SHOOT WORDS, YOU READ AND DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE YOUR HEART OF STONE!

I SAID:

BUT IT WAS ALWAYS THERE THROUGH THE WORD THOUGH!

SO I NEVER SAID DORMANT! YOUR DREAMING , AND YOU BETTER WAKEUP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE OK?

HE WORKS THROUGH THE WORD

THE HOLY SPIRIT NEVER SLEEPS, HE WORKS ALL THE TIME IN ALL SOULS NO MATTER WHAT, BUT ACCORDING TO OUR WILL! EITHER DIRECTLY, OR INDIRECTLY!

Hebrews 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

SO REFLECTING ON THE ABOVE,IF HE WORKED BEFORE  REDEMPTION, WHEN SATAN BELIEVED THAT HE OWNED THE WORLD AND HUMANS' SOULS, HOW ON EARTH HE IS NOT WORKING WHEN THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS FUNCTIONING THROUGH HIM,

Hebrews 1:………………. Sit on my right hand, until I THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT make thine enemies thy footstool?

Are your teachings, catholic based?
    I'll be glad to confront them.

YOU LIVE WELL BEHIND, I TOLD YOU! RELIGIONS DON'T COUNT!

TO LIVE IN CHRIST COUNTS!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

I didn't even know how to answer that post, Wakeup.

I like Charles, but many of his ideas come from somewhere other than the scriptures.

Mike,

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WORKING IN YOU, AND YOU ARE AWARE OF IT!

Mark 13:11…………… be not thoughtful beforehand what you shall speak; but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye. For it is not you that speak, but the Holy Ghost

YES MIKE MY TEACHING IS NOT MINE!

Galatians 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? If I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

God is the same yester day, today, and forever.
    God does not change,and so also His Spirit.
    The truth does not change. The spirit of truth is always the same.

Wakeup,

THE DEITY NEVER CHANGED!

BUT THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT

FOR SURE: ALL CHANGED THROUGH GLORIFICATION! COMMON SENSE!

SO READ, REFLECT, AND UNDERSTAND THE NEXT MANIFESTOS!

MIKE HAS IMPROVED, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WORKING IN HIM!

SINCE HE SAID THAT:

many of his ideas come from somewhere other than the scriptures.

OBVIOUS FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT, SINCE SCRIPTURES ARE BEING CORRUPTED BY THE HOUR!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

Just as a computer is infected by men,
    So also men did to the bible.
    But God also is a wise God; He knows that.
    Therefore he must have preserved his Word,
    against those viruses, So we can still find the truth.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 16 2014,01:02)
    Carmel.

wakeup.

THE KJV BUT WHICH VERSION BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE NOT THE SAME ???

kerwin
    Participant

Carmel.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

No one has infected the Holy Spirit. Don't you believe God is a living God?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 16 2014,07:23)

Carmel.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

No one has infected the Holy Spirit.  Don't you believe God is a living God?

Kerwin.

Yes that is true therefore the true Word of God
    is still in tact with us.

Satan did infect the Word of God in the garden.
    He said the opposite to God's Words.
    He said ; no you will not die,but you will live as gods.

He has been doing this since then; to now.
    He does not rest;for he knows his time is short.
    Dont be ignorent of this. Satan is working double time today.
    He has INFILTRATED *ALL* things.His main focus is the true Word of God. But God is greater than he.

Satan can not touch the Word God has preserved
    for His true children.The lovers of God *IN TRUTH*.

*God will draw them* to the truth. No one can have an excuse,
    for not finding the truth,by saying that the Word has been corruppted by satan.Sorry God not my fault,I am just a man.

1. He has not been seeking.
    2.He has been seeking, and swallowed what ever is there
    without considering any contradictions.Depending on the
    scribes, instead on the HS.
    3. He should have moved on with prayers,and not stayed
    with a book that is corrupted. He should have moved on;
    untill he has found,the book that has it all in harmony.
    With strong prayers.

Love the truth above all books or all pride.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

If God's Holy Spirit was automatically given to all creatures already, Jesus' words above would be unnecessary and senseless.

Mike, and Wakeup,

The title of this thread  is WHO IS THE WORD!

SO READ AND BE AWARE WHO WAS THE WORD!

ALSO, KEEP IN MIND THAT THE WORD HAD ACHIEVED ITS MISSION, BECAME FLESH, IN JESUS BODY ONLY, THEREFORE THE SON OF MAN, AND TOGETHER WITH HIS SOUL, THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS GLORIFIED AS :

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST

FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY, WHEN GOD CREATED THE VERY FIRST ARCHANGEL! UP TO THIS VERY DAY!

GOD NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER LEFT ANY OF HIS CREATURES THIS INCLUDES EVEN SATAN! Although it would seem so!

SO :

HE WAS, IS AND WILL RFEMAIN IN ALL TILL THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD! WHEN GOD ALMIGHTY WOULD BE ALL IN ALL

NOW TO THE QUESTION!

HOW, AND WHY?

SIMPLE BASICS!

THROUGH THE WORD

SO : WHAT, AND WHO IS THE WORD?

THE WORD IS A COMPOUND SPIRIT!

THE DEITY  ESTABLISHED IT IN ORDER FOR GOD TO BE MORE FORMIDABLE, SO HE ENRICHED HIMSELF!

IT WAS  THE SON’S SPIRIT

CRAMMED  WITH THE ENTIRE OF

GOD’S POWER

TO ACHIEVE GOD’S KINGDOM, AT ALL COST! WITHOUT LOSING THE LEAST OF THE LEAST OF HIS SPIRIT! NOT EVEN SATAN’S THE PRODIGAL SON! THE LOST SHEEP!

NOW:

WHO IS GOD’S POWER!

AGAIN BASICS:

THE  HOLY SPIRIT!

SO THE WORD WAS THE SON’S SPIRIT, TOGETHER WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN[/B]  

A TWO SPIRIT FUNCTION BUT IN THE SAME TIME FULLY SUPPORTED BY THE FATHER FROM HEAVEN,THEREFORE

THE TRIUNE MEDIATROR CREATOR GOD!

SO THESE TWO SPIRITS LEFT THE FATHER AND WORKED IN ALL CREATION, DESCRIBED HEREUNDER:

1John5: 6 This is he that came by

WATER AND BLOOD,

Jesus Christ: not by

WATER only, but by WATER AND BLOOD.
    And it is the Spirit which testifieth, that Christ is the truth.

OBVIOUS THROUGH ALL THOSE MIRACLES WHICH THE APOSTLES MANIFESTED AND ACHIEVED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST

THE WORD MADE FLESH

7And there are three who give testimony in heaven, the FATHER

GOD AND THE ONLY SOURCE OF ALL THE ENDLESS VERSATILE SPIRITS!

the Word,

THE ONLY MEDIATOR CREATOR GOD!

and the Holy Ghost.

THE SPIRIT OF GOD WHICH EMANATED AND EMANATES ETERNALLY FROM THE FATHER,

And these three are one.   DEITY!

8And there are three that give testimony on earth:

the spirit, JESUS CHRIST’S GLORIFIED

and the water,  THE HOLY SPIRIT GLORIFIED IN THE HUMAN ATTRIBUTES OF JESUS! AND RECEIVED THROUGH BATISM! TO ALL BELIEVERS!

and the blood:   THE ENTIRE MATTER  OWNED  BY THE WORD WHO WAS SLAIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD! REV13:8 AND REMAINS SEALED IN NATURE TILL THE LAST DAY

THE ABOVE IS DECLARED BY JESUS ON THE CROSS

John 12:32And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL THINGS TO MYSELF

AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL ALL CREATION OWNED BY THE WORD

HIS SPIRIT, THE SON’S, IS  IN ALL CREATION SEALED TILL THE LAST DAY

and these three are one.    FUNCTION FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD!

THEREFORE:

THERE IS NO BABE WHO IS BORN WITHOUT THE WORD AND THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN THE WORD  AUTOMATICALLY

THIS FOR THE SIMPLE REASON, THAT SINCE   THE WORD IS WITHIN NATURE, AND ALL SOULS ORIGINATE  THROUGH NATURE, CLEAN WITHOUT SATAN’S SPIRIT, WHO WAS TOPPLED BY JESUS CHRIST ON THE CROSS!

THE HOLY SPIRIT  ABIDES WITHIN AUTOMATICALLY AND WORKING TILL HE MAKES JESUS’ ENEMIES HIS FOOTSTOOL!

THEREFORE UNOFFICIALLY WITHIN ALL NON BELIEVERS! JESUS ENEMIES!

SO THROUGH THE CROSS THE HOLY SPIRIT  RETAINED WHAT HE LOST IN ADAM THE ONLY REASON FOR GOD TO SEND HIS SON TO DIE, IN ORDER TO START ALL OVER AGAIN THE PROCESS WHICH HE LOST IN ADAM’S SIN DUE TO THE FACT THAT SATAN OWNED ALL SOULS AND THEY WERE SUBJECT TO DEATH!

BUT JESUS CHRIST THE WORD MADE FLESH ON THE CROSS MADE USELESS THE DEATH!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

Baptism of the Holy Spirit is from God.
    The HS will open up the eyes to understand spiritual things.
    The gospels and prophesies,will be revealed.

Wakeup,

YOU'RE WITH ME!

YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WORKING!

AND HE IS WORKING NOT IN CHRISTIANS ONLY, BUT IN ALL HUMANS

IN THE SAME WAY,SATAN WAS WORKING IN ALL HUMANS MAKING THEIR HEART OF STONE, BEFORE REDEMPTION, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE SELECT!

SO HE IS DEFINITELY WORKING IN ALL THOSE WHO ARE LOST NO? OTHERWISE HE WOULDN’T BE AS POWERFUL AS SATAN WAS, NEVER MIND SUPERIOR

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

You are teaching a strange doctine that is not in scripture,
    So I'm not familliar with those teachings.

THE HS IS NOT FREE FOR ALL.
    Meaning; not all are baptised with the HS,since birth.
    The HS is only given to them that are seeking God with their
    heart. HS means HOLY. HE CAN NOT RESIDE IN TEMPLES
    OF DEMONS.

Jesus is Holy,and He has the full measure of the HS.
    For He also is the Word of God,which is truth and righteous.
    The world received not the HS.
    The HS is not dormant in every person.

Seek ye God;and he will send you the HS to help you
    understand.To open your eyes to spiritual knowledge.
    Satan is darkness,and God is light.
    If you follow God you will have light.
    If you follows satan; you will have darkness.

Follow Jesus teachings,for he is the light.
    Follow the world teachings,and you will be confused,and never can see the light.

Stay with the Word of God,which is Jesus.
    Eat His flesh only,which is the spirit of the scriptures.
    Eat no strange flesh,for it will impede the truth.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

heart. HS means HOLY. HE CAN NOT RESIDE IN TEMPLES
    OF DEMONS.

Wakeup,

ARE YOU CALLING ALL NON CHRISTIANS DEMONS?

READ AGAIN:

Matthew 8:9 For I also am a man subject to authority, having under me soldiers; and I say to this, Go, and he goeth, and to another, Come, and he cometh, and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. 10And Jesus hearing this, marvelled; and said to them that followed him: Amen I say to you, I have not found so great faith in Israel. 11And I say to you that many shall come from the east and the west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven: 12But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into the exterior darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 13And Jesus said to the centurion: Go, and as thou hast believed, so be it done to thee. And the servant was healed at the same hour.

HAPPY NOW?

HOW THEREFORE THOSE WHO ARE FROM THE EAST AND WEST, AND NOT CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM ARE IN HEAVEN?

WHOM YOU ARE CALLING DEMONS!

ISN'T OBVIOUS  THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHO WAS IN THEM FROM BIRTH, AND WHEN  THEY GREW UP,MATURED, AND HEARD THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN THEM AND THEY LIVED IN CHRIST!

EXPLAIN WHY JESUS IN MATTHEW SAID:

11And I say to you that many shall come from the east and the west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven: 12But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into the exterior darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

No, I'm not calling them all demons.
    Only them that are *worshipping* false gods.
    They are worshipping demons;they are not the demons.
    The HS will not reside in them.

Jesus baptises with the HS.
    John baptises with water.
    One *has to be* baptised with the HS to receive the HS.

Carmel,what is your church/denomination based on?

wakeup.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 15 2014,11:43)
    The Jews teach there are only two names in that passage but the certain translators who teach Jesus is God or those that teach Jesus is a god use four names. Bias!

And what about Hebrews 1:8-9, Kerwin?

Does my point #1 stand? Or can you scripturally refute it?

Which one please?

(Then, please address #2 on the list.)

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 16 2014,09:11)

Carmel.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

He has INFILTRATED *ALL* things.His main focus is the true Word of God. But God is greater than he.

for not finding the truth,by saying that the Word has been corruppted by satan.Sorry God not my fault,I am just a man.

With strong prayers.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Eve did not die when she ate the fruit she became mortal. Satan speaks like a lawyer and the written word is one of his weapons. He does the same with Scripture but the Holy Spirit speaks the truth even when the words have been corrupted. God's word is always preserved in his Holy Spirit.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 16 2014,22:02)

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 15 2014,11:43)
    The Jews teach there are only two names in that passage but the certain translators who teach Jesus is God or those that teach Jesus is a god use four names.  Bias!

And what about Hebrews 1:8-9, Kerwin?

Does my point #1 stand?  Or can you scripturally refute it?

Which one please?

(Then, please address #2 on the list.)

Mike,

It is an excerpt from a wedding song/poem of contemplation by the sons of Korah to the king. That would be to the King that sat on David's throne at the time was written and applied to each and every king that it was played to afterwards, Psalms 45. God would address it to those whom it was true.

They called a human king god, something you do not want to believe but which those experts studying both Hebrew and Greek seem to agree on.

kerwin
    Participant

Mike,

Jesus is not an angel of God or of Satan.  The angels were created after the waters, the clouds, the winds, at the least.  I see that as earth and you see it as heaven but in either case the angels were created after some things and therefore all things in heaven and on earth could not be created from one of the angels.

Psalm 104:1-4

New International Version (NIV)
    Psalm 104

1 Praise the Lord, my soul.

Lord my God, you are very great;
       you are clothed with splendor and majesty.

2 The Lord wraps himself in light as with a garment;
       he stretches out the heavens like a tent
    3     and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters.
    He makes the clouds his chariot
       and rides on the wings of the wind.
    4 He makes winds his messengers,[a]
       flames of fire his servants.
    Footnotes:

Psalm 104:4 Or angels

kerwin
    Participant

Mike,

Jesus is the king just like David was in his day and so he can be called god just as David was in his day.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 16 2014,10:18)
    They called a human king god……….

So then, even in YOUR understanding of Hebrews 1:8-9, Jesus was called a god?

So that pretty much substantiates my point #1, right?

Please say so for the record.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 16 2014,10:26)
    Mike,

Jesus is not an angel of God or of Satan.  The angels were created after the waters, the clouds, the winds, at the least.

Yes Kerwin,

I am well aware that one of the reasons you don't accept the scriptures that say Jesus is the firstborn of ALL creation, and the one through whom God created all other things in heaven and on earth, is because you have a backwards understanding of the creation account in Genesis.

As far as I know, you are the ONLY one who understands the Genesis account the way you do.

So basically, your FLAWED understanding of one aspect of scriptural teaching is causing you to stumble on a different aspect of scriptural teaching.

But in your own understanding, SOMETHING besides “God Himself” was WITH “God Himself” in the beginning, and God created ALL THINGS through that “something other than God”.

So YOUR OWN understanding contradicts YOUR OWN understanding.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 17 2014,03:03)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 16 2014,09:11)

Carmel.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

With strong prayers.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Eve did not die when she ate the fruit she became mortal.  Satan speaks like a lawyer and the written word is one of his weapons.  He does the same with Scripture but the Holy Spirit speaks the truth even when the words have been corrupted.  God's word is always preserved in his Holy Spirit.

Kerwin.

The HS will not come untill you show a genuine heart.
    A searching Mind will compare scripture with scripture.
    If contradictions occur he will not continue reading that book.
    He will find another book.Knowing that satan has infected
    many translations. A genuine heart can not ignore that.

It all depends on how genuine the spirit is in searching.
    How hungry the heart is for truth.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 15,461 through 15,480 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account