JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,441 through 15,460 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

WAKEUP,

I HAVE PROVEN TO YOU THAT GABRIEL'S INTENTION WAS TO PROCLAIM JOHN'S BIRTH THROUGHOUT ISRAEL AND THE NEARBY COUNTRIES AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, WHILE REGARDING JESUS' BIRTH HE PURPOSELY KEPT IT HIDDEN!

WHAT FOR UNLESS TO MISGUIDE SATAN THAT JOHN WAS THE CHRIST?

THIS IS CONFIRMED BY JOHN HIMSELF WHEN HE DECLARED THAT HE WAS NOT THE CHRIST!

I SHOWED YOU AS WELL THAT EVEN AFTER HIS DEATH HE WAS STILL BELIEVED THAT HE WAS RAISED FROM HIS DEATH?

WHILE IN THE SAME TIME I SHOWED YOU THAT JESUS WAS REJECTED AS THE CHRIST!

THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE, AND EVEN UP TO THIS DAY, BY THE JEWS! LUCIFER'S ELEMENTS!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 10 2014,03:38)

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

No I dont agree with your analysis of John.

Wakeup,

NOT JUST SAY THAT YOU DON'T AGREE WITHOUT SHOWING WHERE AND CONTRADICT ME WITH SCRIPTURES!

I AM ALL AWARE OF ALL THE SCRIPTURES YOU POSTED BY HEART

I MYSELF POSTED THOSE VERSES AND EXPLAINED WHAT THEY MEAN, BUT YOU NEVER CONTRADICTED ME BY USING SCRIPTURES!

YOU SIMPLY SAID YOUR OPINION, AND THAT YOU DON'T AGREE WITH OR RATHER YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID I DON'T BELIEVE WHICH YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO,

BUT THAT DOES NOT CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE SAYING THE TRUTH AND I AM NOT!

YOU SEEMED THAT I AM NOT ACCORDING TO THOSE SCRIPTURES BY POSTING THOSE VERSES!

SO PIN POINT WHERE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH AND CONTRADICT ME!

BY DOING SO YOU ARE MISGUIDING!

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID SOMETHING WHICH IS  NOT IN AGREEMENT  WITH THOSE VERSES, UNLESS WE ARE MISUNDERSTANDING EACH OTHER!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel.

GABRIEL FOR GOD!

What do you mean by that??

ZACHARIAS JOHN’S FATHER
    ELI ZA BETH JOHN’S MOTHER From the Hebrew Elisheba, SIGNIFIES GOD IN SATISFACTION. HE DEFINITELY WAS WITH JOHN!

We know that because of the Holy spirit in Him,
    since his conception.

JOHN’S SPIRIT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    and
    JOHN MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL IN FLESH AND BLOOD!

Where in scripture is that??
    Micha'el the arch angel is not the Holy spirit.
    The spirit in John is the Holy spirit;not Micha'el

SO LIKEWISE, REGARDING JESUS’ BIRTH ANNOUINCEMENT,AND HIS BIRTH I WOULD EXPAND ON:
    1).GOD JESUS’ FATHER
    2).MARY JESUS’ MOTHER
    3).JESUS’ SPIRIT THE WORD

Answer:
    1.Agree.

2.Matthew 12:48 But he answered and said unto him that
    told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

Matthew 12:49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his
    disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

3.Jesus is the Word of God walking in the flesh.
    Jesus now has the power to SEND the Holy Spirit to whom
    He please.

JESUS THE WORD MADE FLESH
    NOW WHAT WOULD BE JUSTIFIED, IF NOT POSTING TWO POSTS IN ORDER TO DISCUSS OUR LORD, JESUS CHRIST?
    DO YOU AGREE?

It is always a good thing to discuss our Lord to gain more knowledge. I agree.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

GABRIEL FOR GOD!

What do you mean by that??

Wakeup,

READ:

Luke 1:19 And the angel answering, said to him: I am Gabriel,  WHO STAND BEFORE GOD: and am sent to speak to thee, and to bring thee these good tidings.

HAPPY?

GABRIEL CONFIRMED THAT HE IS ACTING FOR GOD!

SO HE HAS FULL AUTHORITY LIKE GOD HIMSELF WHILE HE IS DOING HIS WORK!

THAT'S WHY HE SAID TO ZACHARY THAT HE WOULD BE DUMB!

Jesus words himself confirmed that John was so!

since he said:

there  was no one greater than John who was born of a woman, CONFIRMING THAT HE, JESUS WAS NOT AS GREAT, WHEN HE WAS BORN AS MAN! HE MEANT:

THAT SINCE JESUS CONTAINED SATAN'S SPIRIT IN HIS SOUL OBVIOUS SINCE HE WAS FROM THE SEED OF ABRAHAM, TO REDEEM HIS PEOPLE, JOHN WAS NOT NEITHER FROM THE SEED OF ABRAHAM, NOR HAD SATAN'S SPIRIT WITHIN HIM FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT JOHN WAS BORN WITHOUT ANY HUMAN SEED AT ALL SINCE BOTH PARENTS BLOOD WERE NOT INVOLVED!

ELIZABETH WAS BARREN, AND ZACHARY WAS NOT CAPABLE TO HAVE SEX !

SO FROM THE ABOVE WE ARE AWARE THAT JOHN WAS THE ONLY MAN ON EARTH WHO NEVER HAD SATAN'S SPIRIT IN HIS SOUL, IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO CAST OUT SATAN FROM JESUS' SOUL, LIKE HE DID FROM HEAVEN ONLY MICHAEL HAD SUPERIORITY OVER SATAN!

THE ABOVE ONLY REGARDING JOHN'S PARENTS AND JOHN HIMSELF!

BUT THERE ARE MORE REGARDING BOTH MARY AND JESUS WHICH MADE JESUS IN A WAY NOT GREATER THAN JOHN, AS MAN!

BUT JESUS STILL CONFIRMED THAT HE WAS GREATER THAN JOHN OBVIOUS SINCE HE WAS THE SON OF GOD ALTHOUGH HE, JESUS WAS THE LEAST OF GOD'S KINGDOM AGAIN HE WAS REFERRING TO HIMSELF AS MAN

SO FROM THESE COMPARISONS WE ARE AWARE THAT JOHN WAS MICHAEL!

I EXPLAINED THIS ALREADY!

THE HOLY SPIRIT COULD ONLY ABIDE IN A SPIRIT NOT DIRECTLY IN A HUMAN SOUL BEFORE JESUS REDEEMED ALL SOULS AND  WAS GLORIFIED,

SO JOHN WITHIN HIS SOUL HAD MICHAEL'S SPIRIT, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN MICHAEL'S SPIRIT!

HE WAS FILLED THROUGH CONCEPTION, OBVIOUS HE HAD TO CREATE JOHN'S FLESH BODY SINCE THERE WAS NO HUMAN SEED AT ALL

OK?

Jesus is the Word of God walking in the flesh.
      Jesus now has the power to SEND the Holy Spirit to whom
      He please.

NOT EXACTLY!

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS IN THE ENTIRE HUMAN BEING' S SOULS , AUTOMATICALLY!SINCE JESUS REDEEMED ALL HUMANITY!

BUT HE ONLY ACT ACCORDING TO OUR WILL!

SO IF SOMEONE DOES NOT BELIEVE IN GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT STILL ABIDES IN HUMAN SOULS, BUT NOT DIRECTLY

THROUGH THE WORD SINCE JESUS, THE WORD MADE FLESH ELIMINATED SATAN'S SPIRIT!

NOTHING EXISTS WITHOUT THE WORD ALL THE ENTIRE EXISTENCE EVEN SATAN'S HIMSELF IS FUNCTIONING THROUGH THE WORD THE SON'S SPIRIT, THE TRIUNE MEDIATOR CREATOR GOD!

ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HIM, AND ALL FOR HIM! ALLELUIA!

PLEASE REFLECT!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Not all humans have the Holy spirit,
    this is in scripture.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

Not all humans have the Holy spirit,
    this is in scripture.  

Wakeup,

THERE IS NOTHING IN THOSE SCRIPTURES YOU POSTED WHICH SAY THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT IN ALL HUMANS!

AGAIN YOU SHOOT WORDS:

THE VERY FIRST ONE CONTRADICTS YOU!  READ:

John 14:16   And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that

HE MAY ABIDE WITH YOU FOREVER.

OK ETRNALLY IN ALL, HE WAS NOT REFERING ONLY TO HIS APPOSITLES, BUT TO ALL CREATURES  

THE WORD MADE FLESH, DIED HIS DEATH TO BE OFFICIALLY IN ALL THAT EXIST, EVEN IN SATAN! THROUGH THE WORD,

BECAUSE BY THE WORD IS CREATED ALL!

John 10: 29 That which my Father hath given me,

IS GREATER THAN ALL :

and no one can snatch them out of the hand of my Father.

30 I and the Father are one.

IN THE WORD

REFLECT:

SO THE FATHER GAVE THE WORD A SPIRIT, THE SON’S SPIRIT, THE TRIUNE GOD,

LEFT THE FATHER,

CREATED ALL,

THEN PERFECTED ALL CREATION IN MARY’S BODY, SO THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH IN MARY FIRST, BUT THROUGH NATURE! FOR THE SON TO OWN AN IMMACULATE FLESH SUSBSTANCE! AND ALL CREATION WOULD BE ALL BY HIM, UP TO MARY,

THEN  N HIM, IN JESUS, IN ORDER TO BE REDEEMED BY OFFERING HIS BODY AS A SACRIFICE FOR ALL, EVEN FOR SATAN!

THEN THE HOLY SPIRIT CONCEIVED MARY

THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH BUT THIS TIME FROM THE FATHER IN HEAVEN, THEREFORE THE TRIUNE GOD IN JESUS CHRIST!

JESUS CHRIST DIED!

GLORIFIED TOGETHER WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT!

THEY BECAME ONE, THE FATHER AND THE SON! SPIRIT AND FLESH, THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND JESUS CHRIST!

ELIMINATED SATAN FROM OUR CREATION!

THE WORD WHICH ORIGINALLY LEFT THE FATHER SLAIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD, MAINTAINED ITS ETERNAL LIFE, SEALED  IN CREATION!

SAVED THE WORLD!

AND BECAME THE ABSOLUTE SPIRIT TO OCCUPY ALL SOULS FROM BIRTH! NO MATTER HOW EVIL THEY ARE, OTHERWISE THEY WONT EXIST!

WHEN A PERSON IS BORN AGAIN, ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS THE REDEEMER, THE HOLY SPIRIT START TO FUNCTION, BUT IT WAS ALWAYS THERE THROUGH THE WORDTHOUGH!

SLAIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD!  REV: 13:8

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 10 2014,09:11)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 10 2014,16:52)
    Not all humans have the Holy spirit, this is in scripture.

Wakeup,

THERE IS NOTHING IN THOSE SCRIPTURES YOU POSTED WHICH SAY THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT IN ALL HUMANS!

AGAIN YOU SHOOT WORDS:

THE VERY FIRST ONE CONTRADICTS YOU!  READ:

John 14:16   And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that

OK ETRNALLY IN ALL, HE WAS NOT REFERING ONLY TO HIS APPOSITLES, BUT TO ALL CREATURES  

Charles,

Wakeup is right on this one. All throughout the scriptures, God has chosen to give His Holy Spirit to CERTAIN people – not all people.

Luke 11
    10 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

11 “Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead?

12 Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion?

13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

If God's Holy Spirit was automatically given to all creatures already, Jesus' words above would be unnecessary and senseless.

peace,
    mike

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

AGAIN YOU SHOOT WORDS:
    THE VERY FIRST ONE CONTRADICTS YOU! READ:

If you read those scriptures carefully,you will see that the Holy spirit had to be send. This only means that He is not with them.Not every one have the HS.
    HEROD DID NOT HAVE THE HS.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that

You see? The Holy Spirit had to be given.

THE WORD MADE FLESH, DIED HIS DEATH TO BE OFFICIALLY IN ALL THAT EXIST, EVEN IN SATAN! THROUGH THE WORD,
    BECAUSE BY THE WORD IS CREATED ALL!

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

John 10: 29 That which my Father hath given me,
    IS GREATER THAN ALL : and no one can snatch them out of the hand of my Father.

The true worshippers are Christ's.
    They are the apple of God's eye.
    God's jewels.

30 I and the Father are one.
    IN THE WORD
    REFLECT:
    SO THE FATHER GAVE THE WORD A SPIRIT, THE SON’S SPIRIT, THE TRIUNE GOD,
    LEFT THE FATHER,
    CREATED ALL,

Not a triune God.(trinity).
    One God; and his own Word.Living Word.
    With shape and form.The image of God himself.
    The HS is the Spirit of truth.(john16). The truth is in the word.Every word coming from God is truth.

THEN PERFECTED ALL CREATION IN MARY’S BODY, SO THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH IN MARY FIRST, BUT THROUGH NATURE! FOR THE SON TO OWN AN IMMACULATE FLESH SUSBSTANCE! AND ALL CREATION WOULD BE ALL BY HIM, UP TO MARY,
    THEN N HIM, IN JESUS, IN ORDER TO BE REDEEMED BY OFFERING HIS BODY AS A SACRIFICE FOR ALL, EVEN FOR SATAN!

That really boggles my brains.
    I need a few aspirins.

THEN THE HOLY SPIRIT CONCEIVED MARY
    THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH BUT THIS TIME FROM THE FATHER IN HEAVEN, THEREFORE THE TRIUNE GOD IN JESUS CHRIST!

By the power of the HS Jesus was conceived.
    What triune god. How many gods do you worship.

JESUS CHRIST DIED!
    GLORIFIED TOGETHER WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT!
    THEY BECAME ONE, THE FATHER AND THE SON! SPIRIT AND FLESH, THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND JESUS CHRIST!
    ELIMINATED SATAN FROM OUR CREATION!

Jesus died;yes.
    Jesus had the HS since conception.
    Satan is not eliminated; He is still in full operation today.

THE WORD WHICH ORIGINALLY LEFT THE FATHER SLAIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD, MAINTAINED ITS ETERNAL LIFE, SEALED IN CREATION!
    SAVED THE WORLD!
    AND BECAME THE ABSOLUTE SPIRIT TO OCCUPY ALL SOULS FROM BIRTH! NO MATTER HOW EVIL THEY ARE, OTHERWISE THEY WONT EXIST!

In that case what is HELL, AND THE LAKE OF FIRE FOR; Can you tell me?

WHEN A PERSON IS BORN AGAIN, ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS THE REDEEMER, THE HOLY SPIRIT START TO FUNCTION, BUT IT WAS ALWAYS THERE THROUGH THE WORDTHOUGH!
    SLAIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD! REV: 13:8

No; The HS is not dormant in men.Never in sleep mode.
    He will be send if found worthy.

Are your teachings, catholic based?
    I'll be glad to confront them.

wakeup.

jammin
    Participant

not yet done??

is it hard to accept that Christ is the Word of God? john 1.1 explains that well.

it is also supported by rev 19.13
    no argument needed.

case should be closed

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 12 2014,19:50)
    not yet done??

is it hard to accept that Christ is the Word of God? john 1.1 explains that well.

no argument needed.

case should be closed

Jammin,

You raised an interesting question but you show no sign that you are searching for the truth as you are satisfied with your truth.  Others give at least the appearance of truth.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

If God's Holy Spirit was automatically given to all creatures already, Jesus' words above would be unnecessary and senseless.

Mike,/and Wakeup

THE HOLY SPIRIT BEFORE REDEMPTION IS A COMPLETE DIFFERENT SPIRIT, FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO WAS SENT FROM THE FATHER AFTER THE GLORIFICATION OF JESUS CHRIST!

ARE YOU AWARE OF THIS?

If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”[/color]

THIS STATEMENT HEREUNDER:

how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him[/b]!”[/color]

IS A REFERENCE TO THE BAPTISM!

SINCE WHOEVER GOES TO RECEIVE IT MUST LEARN, ACCEPT, AND DECLARE JESUS CHRIST AND HIS TEACHINGS!

THE HOLY SPIRIT BEFORE REDEMPTION ENDED HIS IN A MODE TO SAY KIND OF TEMPORARY FUNCTION IN THE CONCEPTION OF JESUS CHRIST!

FROM THEN ON HE WAS FUNCTIONING ONLY IN JESUS,
    BUT AS HIS SOUL

AS SOON AS JESUS CHRIST, THE WORD MADE FLESH

THE EX HOLY SPIRIT, JESUS SOUL AND

THE SON'S SPIRIT, JESUS FLESH BODY

GLORIFIED AFTER JESUS' RESURRECTION THEY BECAME ONE UNIQUE MOST POWERFUL SPIRIT

THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND JESUS CHRIST!

WHEN JESUS RETURNED TO THE FATHER THE APOSTLES HAD TO WAIT FOR THE FATHER TO BE IN THE POSITION TO SEND

THE NEW GLORIFIED HOLY SPIRIT

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT BEFORE REDEMPTION WAS ONLY IN THE ATTRIBUTES OF THE FATHER!

BUT AFTER REDEMPTION THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS GLORIFIED IN HUMAN ATTRIBUTES OF JESUS CHRIST!

JESUS CONFIRMED THIS AND SAID:

HE WILL TAKE OF WHAT IS MINE

NOW FROM PENTECOST THE HOLY SPIRIT IS OFFICIALLY IN ALL THOSE WHO ARE BAPTISED!

UNOFFICIALLY HE IS IN ALL HUMANS THROUGH THE WORD INDIRECTLY WORKING:SINCE THE WORD IS ETERNAL IN ALL CREATURES SLAIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD!

SO THE HOLY SPIRIT REPLACED SATAN'S SPIRIT AUTOMATIC INSERTION IN ALL SOULS ON BIRTHS SINCE ADAM'S SIN!

IT HAS TO BE SO!

THIS TO RETAIN HIS ORIGINAL PLACE WHICH HE OWNED IN ADAM!  

READ:

Hebrews 1: But to which of the angels said he at any time:

SIT ON MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I ( THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT)  MAKE YOUR EMEMIES YOUR FOOTSTOOL?

SO GOD THROUGH THE NEW GLORIFIED HOLY SPIRIT  IS IN ALL SOULS WORKING TO MAKE THEM PERFECT!

HE IS IN NO WAY BEING LAZY WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO BE BAPTISED, BUT HE HIMSELF HIDDEN WITHIN ALL HUMANS, FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION EXECUTING HIS WORK

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

Dont resist true knowledge.

THE HOLY SPIRIT BEFORE REDEMPTION IS A COMPLETE DIFFERENT SPIRIT, FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO WAS SENT FROM THE FATHER AFTER THE GLORIFICATION OF JESUS CHRIST!
    ARE YOU AWARE OF THIS?

God is the same yester day, today, and forever.
    God does not change,and so also His Spirit.
    The truth does not change. The spirit of truth is always the same.

If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

Evil parents will give their children gifts.
    What more God? He will give you the Holy Spirit;*IF* you ask for it with a true heart. To ask for the Holy Spirit is to ask for treasures in heaven: knowledge.
    The Holy Spirit is our teacher of the truth.

THIS STATEMENT HEREUNDER:
    how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him[/b]!”[/color]
    IS A REFERENCE TO THE BAPTISM!
    SINCE WHOEVER GOES TO RECEIVE IT MUST LEARN, ACCEPT, AND DECLARE JESUS CHRIST AND HIS TEACHINGS!

No; Baptism in water is for the remission of sins.Repentance.
    This is the baptism of John.
    Baptism of the Holy Spirit is from God.
    The HS will open up the eyes to understand spiritual things.
    The gospels and prophesies,will be revealed.

THE HOLY SPIRIT BEFORE REDEMPTION ENDED HIS IN A MODE TO SAY KIND OF TEMPORARY FUNCTION IN THE CONCEPTION OF JESUS CHRIST!
    FROM THEN ON HE WAS FUNCTIONING ONLY IN JESUS,
    BUT AS HIS SOUL
    AS SOON AS JESUS CHRIST, THE WORD MADE FLESH
    THE EX HOLY SPIRIT, JESUS SOUL AND
    THE SON'S SPIRIT, JESUS FLESH BODY
    GLORIFIED AFTER JESUS' RESURRECTION THEY BECAME ONE UNIQUE MOST POWERFUL SPIRIT

You are tangled up in your own span web here.
    Jesus is God's own Word.The HS in in the Word.
    Every Word spoken in truth has the HS.in it.
    Every word spoken in lies; has the spirit of the deceiver,in it.
    The man Jesus always speaks in truth,because He has the Spirit of truth in him.

THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND JESUS CHRIST!
    WHEN JESUS RETURNED TO THE FATHER THE APOSTLES HAD TO WAIT FOR THE FATHER TO BE IN THE POSITION TO SEND
    THE NEW GLORIFIED HOLY SPIRIT

THere is no such as NEW OR OLD HOLY SPIRIT.
    Jesus promised the apostles the HS, and that promise was fulfilled at pantecost. That's all.

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT BEFORE REDEMPTION WAS ONLY IN THE ATTRIBUTES OF THE FATHER!
    BUT AFTER REDEMPTION THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS GLORIFIED IN HUMAN ATTRIBUTES OF JESUS CHRIST!
    JESUS CONFIRMED THIS AND SAID:
    HE WILL TAKE OF WHAT IS MINE

Dont confuse yourself. Jesus is the living Word of God
    and in him is the HS.(truth).
    Jesus said: and He will glorify me.
    If you receive the HS you *WILL* glorify Jesus,through Him.

NOW FROM PENTECOST THE HOLY SPIRIT IS OFFICIALLY IN ALL THOSE WHO ARE BAPTISED!

Not so: many are baptised with no HS involved.
    That is a make believe only.Only when you are given the HS.
    Not everyone receive the HS. One need to seek for the truth
    To receive the HS.

UNOFFICIALLY HE IS IN ALL HUMANS THROUGH THE WORD INDIRECTLY WORKING:SINCE THE WORD IS ETERNAL IN ALL CREATURES SLAIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD!
    SO THE HOLY SPIRIT REPLACED SATAN'S SPIRIT AUTOMATIC INSERTION IN ALL SOULS ON BIRTHS SINCE ADAM'S SIN!
    IT HAS TO BE SO!
    THIS TO RETAIN HIS ORIGINAL PLACE WHICH HE OWNED IN ADAM!
    READ:
    Hebrews 1: But to which of the angels said he at any time:
    SIT ON MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I ( THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT) MAKE YOUR EMEMIES YOUR FOOTSTOOL?
    SO GOD THROUGH THE NEW GLORIFIED HOLY SPIRIT IS IN ALL SOULS WORKING TO MAKE THEM PERFECT!
    HE IS IN NO WAY BEING LAZY WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO BE BAPTISED, BUT HE HIMSELF HIDDEN WITHIN ALL HUMANS, FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION EXECUTING HIS WORK

All the enemies of Jesus will be destroyd at the coming.
    Babylon the great will be no more. The cities of the nations will be rubble; a heap of concrete.
    Then Christ's kingdom, He will set up.

Carmel;dont reject true knowledge.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 13 2014,06:32)
    There is no such as NEW OR OLD HOLY SPIRIT.

I didn't even know how to answer that post, Wakeup.

I like Charles, but many of his ideas come from somewhere other than the scriptures.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 14 2014,11:16)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 13 2014,06:32)
    There is no such as NEW OR OLD HOLY SPIRIT.

I didn't even know how to answer that post, Wakeup.

I like Charles, but many of his ideas come from somewhere other than the scriptures.

Yes Mike; he gets all jumbled up some times.
    But he is sincere,and I'm patient.

wakeup.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 13 2014,01:52)

not yet done??

no argument needed.

case should be closed

Jammin,

You raised an interesting question but you show no sign that you are searching for the truth as you are satisfied with your truth.  Others give at least the appearance of truth.

yes it is true that i made this thread but it is clear that Christ is the WORD in john 1.1 and it was supported by rev 19.13

yes we have seen so many arguments about this verse but no strong evidence that could break the true meaning of the john 1.1.

Christ is the WORD OF GOD and no doubt about it.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 14 2014,20:06)

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 13 2014,01:52)

not yet done??

no argument needed.

case should be closed

Jammin,

yes it is true that i made this thread but it is clear that Christ is the WORD in john 1.1 and it was supported by rev 19.13

yes we have seen so many arguments about this verse but no strong evidence that could break the true meaning of the john 1.1.

Jammin,

What you says proves nothing and if you were not blind you would see that. You have chosen to remain blind and follow the teachings of men rather than the teachings of God. You can always change your ways and learn to test the teachings you claim to adhere to in order to determine if they are true.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 14 2014,08:06)

Amen.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 14 2014,09:57)
    You have chosen to remain blind and follow the teachings of men rather than the teachings of God.

That's YOU, Kerwin.  Here, let me remind you of the things said about “the Word”, which are also said about “Jesus”……

The italicized words below are things said about “the Word” in John 1.  The scriptures listed in parenthesis identify some of the places in scripture where those same exact things are said about Jesus.

1.  And the Word was a god:  (Is 9:6, Heb 1:8-9, etc.)

2.  He was with God in the beginning:  (John 17:5)

3.  All things were made through him:  (Col 1:16, 1 Cor 8:6, Heb 1:2)

4.  In him was life, and that life was the light of men:  (John 5:26, John 8:12)

5.  The light shines in the darkness:  (Matthew 4:16; John 3:19; 2 Corinthians 4:6)

6.  John the Baptist came as a witness to testify concerning that light:  (John 1:29-34; 3:26; 5:32-36)

7.  The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world:  (Isaiah 42:6-7; John 3:19, 9:5, 12:35-36, 46; Luke 1:78-79)

8.  Though he was in the world, the world did not recognize him:  (Isaiah 53:3, John 4:10, Acts 13:27, John 12:37-38, 1 John 3:1)

9.  He came to that which was his own: (Col 1:16; Matt 11:27; John 3:35, 13:3, 16:15; Eph 1:10; Heb 1:2)

10.  but his own did not receive him:  (Luke 9:53; John 5:43; Acts 13:46)

11.  to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God:  (Acts 4:12; John 3:14-16; Gal 3:26; Heb 2:10; Eph 1:5)

12.  The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us:  (1 John 1:1-2, 4:2; Phil 2:6-7; Rom 8:3; Gal 4:4-5)

13.  We have seen his glory, the glory of the only begotten:  (John 1:18, 3:16-18; 1 John 4:9)

14.  who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.:  (John 1:16, 14:6; Luke 2:40; Romans 1:5)

15.  John testified concerning him.:  (Mark 1:7-8; John 1:32, 34; John 3:26; John 5:32-33; John 10:41)

16.  He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”:  (John 1:29-30; John 3:28,30; Micah 5:2; Acts 19:4)

kerwin
    Participant

Mike, Jammin

Isaiah 9:6
    New American Standard Bible (NASB)

6 For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us;
    And the government will [a]rest on His shoulders;
    And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
    Footnotes:

Isaiah 9:6 Lit be

Jesus' name is Jesus.  So this passage is clearly not speaking of Jesus' name.  So what is it speaking of?

Elihu, a name in scripture, means “my God is He”.  Does that mean that the ones name Elihu are God or a god?

The Jews teach there are only two names in that passage but the certain translators who teach Jesus is God or those that teach Jesus is a god use four names. Bias! People see what they want to see. Those that hunger and thirst for righteousness will learn to see the truth while those who love darkness will see what their itching hears want to hear.

Note: Elihu

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 15 2014,23:43)
    Mike, Jammin

Isaiah 9:6
    New American Standard Bible (NASB)

6 For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us;
    And the government will [a]rest on His shoulders;
    And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
    Footnotes:

Isaiah 9:6 Lit be

Jesus' name is Jesus.  So this passage is clearly not speaking of Jesus' name.  So what is it speaking of?

Elihu, a name in scripture, means “my God is He”.  Does that mean that the ones name Elihu are God or a god?

K

YOUR ERROR IS THAT YOU READ THE SCRIPTURES WITH YOUR MIND AND NOT WITH YOUR HEART ,

SO ALL YOUR UNDERSTANDING ARE ON THE WORDS IT SELVES NOT ON THE TRUE UNDERSTANDING OF GOD THROUGH THE HEART AND SO BE SAVED ,

ISA 6:10 “ Render the hearts of this people insensitive,
    Their ears dull,
    And their eyes dim,
    Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
    Hear with their ears,
    Understand with their hearts,
    And return and be healed.”

kerwin
    Participant

T,

I added more after I posted.  You posted to only the portion I posted previously.

I am not concerned with the words as words can mean many things.  I am concerned with the truth that can be expressed with those words.  The Jews translate Isaiah 9:6 one way and Trinitarians another but the words each uses can be used to express the truth though neither group meant it.

Viewing 20 posts - 15,441 through 15,460 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account