JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,421 through 15,440 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 02 2014,06:02)

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

I must corrrect; if He speaks wrong.

Terraricca,

WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG IN GOD'S MATTERS?

I never said that you were wrong, HAVE I?

I CONTRADICTED YOU YES AND ALSO EXPLAINED AS FAR AS I AM CAPABLE OF, AND I KEEP ON EXPLAINING TILL I AM CONVINCED THAT YOU DID UNDERSTAND ME! LIKE I AM DOING.

BUT ,WHEN I AM SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD ME THAT'S THE END OF ME, SO HONESTLY SPEAKING I AM SURE THAT SOMEHOW I AM NOT BEING UNDERSTOOD ENOUGH BY MANY ON HEAVEN NET!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel.

Dont confuse me with Terra.
    I am wakeup the good looking one.
    Terrra is the ugly looking one.
    The freckled one,and full of pimples.
    And grumpy.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

No man has been in heaven but *He* that came down from heaven.That *He* is Jesus.

Terraricca,

OF COURSE NOT!

MICHAEL WAS NEVER A MAN IN HEAVEN, MICHAEL WAS A SPIRIT! THE HIGHEST SPIRIT UP TO THAT MOMENT IN TIME!
    THE PRINCE OF HEAVEN!

BUT HE WAS A MAN IN JOHN ON EARTH FOR SURE!

THE FACT THAT GABRIEL SAID THAT JOHN WOULD BE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM HIS MOTHER'S WOMB, BUT JOHN'S SPIRIT WAS MICHAEL, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS IN FULL WITHIN MICHAEL'S SPIRIT!

THE HOLY SPIRIT WOULD ONLY ABIDE IN A SPIRIT BEING, BUT NOT DIRECTLY IN A SOUL

ONLY THE WORD ABIDES ETERNALLY IN A SOUL!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,

Sorry, and thanks

Most probably due to reading past posts to gain time and work,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 02 2014,06:02)

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

I must corrrect; if He speaks wrong.

Terraricca,

WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG IN GOD'S MATTERS?

I never said that you were wrong, HAVE I?

I CONTRADICTED YOU YES AND ALSO EXPLAINED AS FAR AS I AM CAPABLE OF, AND I KEEP ON EXPLAINING TILL I AM CONVINCED THAT YOU DID UNDERSTAND ME! LIKE I AM DOING.

BUT ,WHEN I AM SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD ME THAT'S THE END OF ME, SO HONESTLY SPEAKING I AM SURE THAT SOMEHOW I AM NOT BEING UNDERSTOOD ENOUGH BY MANY ON HEAVEN NET!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel.

I know that you have tried hard to explain
    your piont of view.
    It is very important stay with scripture,without going
    out of the line.
    Here is some good advice. Dont go for the scribes and
    parisees of today,for they are all against Christ.

They are the wolves in sheeps clothing.
    Interpreting the scriptures not make it easier to understand
    but to cause divisions amongst the believers.
    And to cause confusion. Watch terefore.

Dont ignore this warning.
    1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even
    ***now are there many antichrists***;
    whereby we know that it is the last time.
    That was two thousand years ago. What about now?

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 01 2014,13:31)
    JESUS BEGUILED SATAN THAT JESUS WAS THE ANTICHRIST!

So you think the kiss was a REAL kiss – given with warmth and love – because Satan/Judas was beguiled into thinking he was literally kissing his friend, the antichrist?

I really don't know what to say, Charles. You are so far off into left field that you can't see home plate anymore.

The kiss wasn't a sincere act of love, Charles. It was a sign that Judas had worked out with the others before hand. It was a betrayal by Judas of his rabbi – not a matter of someone being tricked into thinking Jesus was the antichrist.

None of the three scriptures you posted say anything about Satan being “blindfolded” by Jesus.

How do you expect us to willingly eat the entire meal you've prepared, when it is clear to us that the very first bite has been poisoned?

Wakeup
    Participant

MikeB.

Amongst the mafia gang.
    They always kiss the one chosen to be killed.
    It is the kiss of death.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Yes Wakeup,

But it surely wasn't a case of Satan believing Jesus was the antichrist, and kissing him out of sincere love and loyalty – or whatever.

I don't know where Charles comes up with most of the doctrines he preaches. Certainly not from any scriptures.

carmel
    Participant

wakeup.[/quote]

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

John recognised Jesus right away because of the same spirit in them.
    John dwelleth in the wilderness,and lived on locusts.

Wakeup,

THROUGHOUT SCRIPTURE THERE ARE LOADS WHO WHERE BORN THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT, NOT JUST JESUS AND JOHN!

I WOULD ANALYSE AND POST

JOHN’S BIRTH,

GABRIEL’S ANNOUNCMENTS

AND JESUS BIRTH! SO YOU WOULD HAVE A CLEAR PICTURE OF WHAT IS TRUTH!

SO LET’S ANALYZE JOHN’S BIRTH FIRST!

Luke 1: 13But the angel said to him: Fear not, Zachary, for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elizabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John:

Genesis 15:4 And immediately the word of the Lord came to him, saying: He shall not be thy heir: but he that shall come out of thy bowels, him shalt thou have for
    thy heir.

NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE!

TO ABRAHAM, GOD MADE IT CLEAR THAT OUT HIS BOWELS COMES HIS SON!

GABRIEL TO ZACHARIAS SAID THAT HIS WIFE WOULD BEAR HIM A SON, NOT YOUR SON

SO ABARAHAM SINCE HE WAS SEM’S DEESCENDANT, THEREFORE BLESSED BY NOAH, WAS THE HOLY SEED FOR THE MESSIAH!

Luke 1:18And Zachary said to the angel: Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife is advanced in years.

NOTICE: I AM AN OLD MAN, ABRAHAM WAS 99 YEARS OLD, SO WHAT WAS THE REASON THAT ZACHARY SAID SO!

OBVIOUS! ZACHARY WAS NOT TO SUPPLY THE SEED, HE WAS UNABLE TO HAVE INTERCOURSE BUT GOD HIMSELF WOULD CONCEIVE ELIZABETH THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT, WITHOUT ANY INTERCOURSE AT ALL. WE WOULD KNOW WHY, BUT NOT IN THIS POST

SO THE WIFE WAS TO GIVE BIRTH TO JOHN ! SO THAT WAS THE REASON THAT ZACHARY DID NOT BELIEVE, BECAUSE THEY GAVE UP SEX RELATIONS!

MORE:

Luke 1:58And her neighbours and her cousins heard how the Lord had shewed great mercy upon her; and they rejoiced with her.

NOTICE ZACHARY IS NOT PART OF ELIZABETH’S MERCY, SHE WAS ON HER OWN IN THIS GRACE, IF ZACHARY HAD INTERCOURSE, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN INVOLVED, AND THE MERCY WOULD HAVE BEEN FOR BOTH, HIM AND HER!

60And his mother answering, said: Not so; but he shall be called John. 61 And they said to her: There is none of thy kindred that is called by this name.

EVEN HIS UNIQUE NAME SHE PRONOUNCED! OBVIOUS SHE WAS FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT,SO JOHN WAS NOT ABRAHAM’S SEED LIKE JESUS WAS , BUT A SEED FROM GOD, THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST

NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE OK! THIS IS THE FIRST REASON THAT JESUS CALLED JOHN THAT THERE’S NO ONE GREATER THEN JOHN  WHO IS BORN OF A WOMAN! UP TO NOW!

IT DOES IN NO WAY MEAN THAT JOHN WAS GREATER THEN JESUS! BUT HE WAS! IN A PARTICULAR WAY WHICH I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU WERE TO REFLECT AND DISCOVER YOUSELF!

SO ELIZABETH IS THE FOCAL POINT THROUGHOUT!

WHEN YOU REFLECT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THIS PROCESS WAS USED, THAT ZACHARY WAS NOT INVOLVED, SIMPLY TO BE SIMILAR TO JESUS! BOTH BY THE HOLY SPIRIT ,BUT STILL NOT THE SAME!

SO THE MESSAGE WAS THAT GOD ALTHOUGH THE WOMAN FROM EVE WAS A SATANIC ELEMENT, STILL ACHIEVED TO GIVE BIRTH TO A PERFERCT MAN LIKE JOHN! AND THERE WAS NO ONE GREATER THEN HIM!

NOW LET’S SEE WHAT SARA SAID WHEN SHE GAVE BIRTH TO ISACC!

And again she said: Who would believe that Abraham should hear that Sara gave suck to a son,  whom she bore to him in his old age.

OK ABARAHAM IS EMPHATICALLY THE FOCAL POINT NOT SARA! SINCE IT WAS THROUGH HIS BOWELS! THE SEED OF THE MESSIASH!

SO ALTHOUGH THEY WERE BOTH CONCEIVED THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT,, LIKE MANY OTHER BIRTHS THROUGHOUT SCRIPTURE, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO REGADING JESUS’RECOGNITION BY JOHN!!

ALSO IT WAS NOT THE SAME SEED!

IN FACT THE PROCESS WAS OPPOSITE IN MANY ASPECTS AS WE WOULD SEE BUT

IN THE NEXT POST  WHERE WE WOULD ANALYSE GABRIEL’S ANNOUNCEMENT!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

THROUGHOUT SCRIPTURE THERE ARE LOADS WHO WHERE BORN THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT, NOT JUST JESUS AND JOHN!

SO LET’S ANALYZE JOHN’S BIRTH FIRST!
    Luke 1: 13But the angel said to him: Fear not, Zachary, for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elizabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John:
    Genesis 15:4 And immediately the word of the Lord came to him, saying: He shall not be thy heir: but he that shall come out of thy bowels, him shalt thou have for
    thy heir.

NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE!

TO ABRAHAM, GOD MADE IT CLEAR THAT OUT HIS BOWELS COMES HIS SON!
    GABRIEL TO ZACHARIAS SAID THAT HIS WIFE WOULD BEAR HIM A SON, NOT YOUR SON
    SO ABARAHAM SINCE HE WAS SEM’S DEESCENDANT, THEREFORE BLESSED BY NOAH, WAS THE HOLY SEED FOR THE MESSIAH!
    Luke 1:18And Zachary said to the angel: Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife is advanced in years.
    NOTICE: I AM AN OLD MAN, ABRAHAM WAS 99 YEARS OLD, SO WHAT WAS THE REASON THAT ZACHARY SAID SO!
    OBVIOUS! ZACHARY WAS NOT TO SUPPLY THE SEED, HE WAS UNABLE TO HAVE INTERCOURSE BUT GOD HIMSELF WOULD CONCEIVE ELIZABETH THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT, WITHOUT ANY INTERCOURSE AT ALL. WE WOULD KNOW WHY, BUT NOT IN THIS POST
    SO THE WIFE WAS TO GIVE BIRTH TO JOHN ! SO THAT WAS THE REASON THAT ZACHARY DID NOT BELIEVE, BECAUSE THEY GAVE UP SEX RELATIONS! Luke 1:58And her neighbours and her cousins heard how the Lord had shewed great mercy upon her; and they rejoiced with her.
    NOTICE ZACHARY IS NOT PART OF ELIZABETH’S MERCY, SHE WAS ON HER OWN IN THIS GRACE, IF ZACHARY HAD INTERCOURSE, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN INVOLVED, AND THE MERCY WOULD HAVE BEEN FOR BOTH, HIM AND HER!
    60And his mother answering, said: Not so; but he shall be called John. 61 And they said to her: There is none of thy kindred that is called by this name.
    EVEN HIS UNIQUE NAME SHE PRONOUNCED! OBVIOUS SHE WAS FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT,SO JOHN WAS NOT ABRAHAM’S SEED LIKE JESUS WAS , BUT A SEED FROM GOD, THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST
    NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE OK! THIS IS THE FIRST REASON THAT JESUS CALLED JOHN THAT THERE’S NO ONE GREATER THEN JOHN  WHO IS BORN OF A WOMAN! UP TO NOW!

IT DOES IN NO WAY MEAN THAT JOHN WAS GREATER THEN JESUS! BUT HE WAS! IN A PARTICULAR WAY WHICH I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU WERE TO REFLECT AND DISCOVER YOUSELF!

SO ELIZABETH IS THE FOCAL POINT THROUGHOUT!

WHEN YOU REFLECT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THIS PROCESS WAS USED, THAT ZACHARY WAS NOT INVOLVED, SIMPLY TO BE SIMILAR TO JESUS! BOTH BY THE HOLY SPIRIT ,BUT STILL NOT THE SAME!

SO THE MESSAGE WAS THAT GOD ALTHOUGH THE WOMAN FROM EVE WAS A SATANIC ELEMENT, STILL ACHIEVED TO GIVE BIRTH TO A PERFERCT MAN LIKE JOHN! AND THERE WAS NO ONE GREATER THEN HIM!

NOW LET’S SEE WHAT SARA SAID WHEN SHE GAVE BIRTH TO ISACC!

And again she said: Who would believe that Abraham should hear that Sara gave suck to a son,  whom she bore to him in his old age.

OK ABARAHAM IS EMPHATICALLY THE FOCAL POINT NOT SARA! SINCE IT WAS THROUGH HIS BOWELS! THE SEED OF THE MESSIASH!

SO ALTHOUGH THEY WERE BOTH CONCEIVED THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT,, LIKE MANY OTHER BIRTHS THROUGHOUT SCRIPTURE, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO REGADING JESUS’RECOGNITION BY JOHN!!

ALSO IT WAS NOT THE SAME SEED!

IN FACT THE PROCESS WAS OPPOSITE IN MANY ASPECTS AS WE WOULD SEE BUT  

IN THE NEXT POST  WHERE WE WOULD ANALYSE GABRIEL’S ANNOUNCEMENT!

Carmel.

Elizabeth was married to zachary.
    Are you saying that God did break His own law?
    You shalt not commit adultery.

John's father is Zachary.(born by promise).
    Jesus Father is God. (born by the will of God).
    Isaac's father is Abraham.(born by promise).

There is none else,except Adam was made by the will of God.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

It did not come out as I imagine it will be.

The above is carmel's quote,and the last part was my answer.

Hope is not confusing.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

Elizabeth was married to zachary.
    Are you saying that God did break His own law?
    You shalt not commit adultery.

There is none else,except Adam was made by the will of God.

Wakeup,

YOUR ARGUMENT IS STUPID, AND NONSENSE!

with the same argument:

GOD IN ORDER TO HAVE HIS SON, COMMITTED ADULTERY, SINCE MARY WAS A VIRGIN!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 03 2014,11:11)
    It did not come out as I imagine it will be.

The above is carmel's quote,and the last part was my answer.

Hope is not confusing.

wakeup.

Fixed. :)

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

Wakeup,

John's father is Zachary.(born by promise).  BY THE HOLY GHOST
    Jesus Father is God. (born by the will of God) BY THE HOLY GHOST.
    Isaac's father is Abraham.(born by promise). BY THE HOLY GHOST

JOHN'S FATHER WAS USELESS, as I proved! HE WAS NOT CONSUMING HIS MARRIAGE, THEREFORE HE AND HIS WIFE WERE NOT MARRIED IN THE TRUTH!

ELIZABETH WAS USELESS, CALLED BARREN AND OLD, SHE WAS NOT GOOD FOR ANYTHING NEVER MIND BRING FORTH CHILDREN!

And behold thy cousin Elizabeth, she also hath conceived a son in her old age; and this is the sixth month with her that is called barren: 37 Because no word shall be impossible with God.

THAT'S NOT ADULTERY!

ADULTERY ACCORDING TO MOSES LAW IS A SEXUAL ACT BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN,OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE!

THERE WERE NO SEXUAL ACT!

THERE WAS NEITHER MAN NOR WOMAN MANIFESTING ANY SEXUAL ACT WHEN JOHN WAS CONCEIVED! ONLY THE HOLY GHOST!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

FOR AN OLD COUPLE TO HAVE A CHILD BY PROMISE IS WHEN GOD PERFORMED A MIRRACLE,IT'S BY HIS POWER.

ISAAC WAS NOT BORN WITH THE HOLY GHOST SINCE BIRTH. BUT JOHN WAS;AND JESUS.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 02 2014,00:49)
    [/quote]

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

Wakeup,

DID JOHN HAD HIS NAPPY ON?

LET’S ANALYSE GABRIEL’S ANNOUNCEMENTS NOW!

Luke 1:15 For he shall be great before the Lord; and shall drink no wine nor strong drink: and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb

GABRIEL  ANNOUNCED JOHN’S BIRTH TO ZACHARY, A HIGH PRIEST NOT TO HIS WIFE ELIZABETH! WHY? WHAT WAS THE REASON, AFTER ALL  ELIZABETH WAS TO GIVE BIRTH TO JOHN.

IN THE CASE WITH MARY HE DID THE OPPOSITE HE TOLD HER  BUT NOT TO JOSEPH, AND HE TOLD JOSEPH THROUGH A DREAM ONLY  BECAUSE HE REJECTED MARY!

ALSO HE OPTED TO ANNOUNCE IT IN THE HOLY OF HOLIES!  

AGAIN OPPOSITE TO MARY’S! HE SPOKE TO HER IN HER ROOM!

SCRIPTURE

21And the people waited for Zacharias, and marvelled that he tarried SO LONG in the temple.

THEY BECAME SUSPICIOUS THAT SOMETHING EXTRAORDINARY HAPPENED! THE FIRST INDICATION WHY THE PRIEST WAS CHOSEN, AND ALSO THE CIRCUMSTANCES!

22And when he came out, he could not speak unto them:
    and they perceived that he had seen a vision in the temple: for he beckoned unto them, and remained speechless.

THE FIRST SIGNIFICANT AND VITAL SIGN

THE JEWS REQUIRE SIGNS

ALSO IT WAS THE FIRST SIGN FOR SATAN TO BE ON THE WATCH AND DISCOVER WHAT WAS GOING ON, ON HIS  SUPPOSED PLANET.

MORE SCRIPTURE!

65And fear came upon all their neighbours; and all these things were noised abroad over all the hill country of Judea. 66And all they that had heard them laid them up in their heart, saying: What manner of child shall this be! And the hand of the Lord was with him.

AS YOU CAN READ GABRIEL’S INTENTIONS WERE TO MAKE JOHN’S BIRTH EXTREMELY EXPOSED!  WHILE KEPT JESUS’COMPLETELY THE OPPOSITE, HIDDEN!

SO THE ACTUAL REASON TO INVOLVE THE HIGH PRIEST WAS TO SPREAD THE NEWS  IN NO TIME!

WHAT FOR UNLESS TO MAKE IT SEEMS THAT THE CHRIST WAS ABOUT TO BE BORN!

WHAT MANNER OF CHILD SHALL THIS BE! AND THE HAND OF THE LORD WAS WITH HIM!

NO GREATER MAN THAN JOHN, WAS EVER BORN OF A WOMAN ! THE FIRST EVER MOST HOLY MAN IN FLESH AND BLOOD ON EARTH!
    WHEN HE WAS BORN, HE WAS THE GREATEST CREATURE ON EARTH, GREATER THAN SATAN, AND THE GREATEST CREATUFRE IN HEAVEN!

OTHER BIRTHS WERE ANNOUNCED THROUGHOUT SCRIPTURES BUT  NONE OF THEM WERE SIMILAR IN BOTH CASES! REVEALED AND HIDDEN!

IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT GABRIEL MADE IT CLEAR THAT JOHN MUST NOT DRINK WINE OR STRONG DRINKS!

NOT THE SAME REGARDING JESUS, THOUGH THE SON OF GODSO JESUS WAS ALLOWED TO DO AS HE FEELS FIT, IN FACT JESUS ADMITTED THAT HE DRANK AND ATE, AND I TAKE IT THAT JESUS DID THIS PURPOSELY MORE THEN HE SHOULD SINCE HE MENTIONED IT, WHAT WAS WRONG BY EATING AND DRINKING, IF IT WAS NOT EXCESSIVE! IN FACT THEY CALLED HIM  A GLUTTON AND DRUNKARD!

IT IS QUITE ODD WHY SATAN DID NOT IN ANY WAY INTERVENE AND, OR HARM JOHN OR HIS FAMILY CONSIDERRING THE FACT THAT JOHN PHYSACILLY DEFINITELY  OWNED ALL CHRIST’S CREDENTIALS BEFORE HIS BIRTH, AND ONLY JOHN HIMSELF HAD TO ADMIT THAT HE WAS NOT THE CHRIST!

OBVIOUS! BECAUSE JOHN'S BIRTH DEFINITELY WAS NOT WITHIN SATAN’S JURISDICTION!

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT BOTH ELIZABETH AND ZACHARY WERE USELESS REGARDING CHILDREN IN RELATION TO WORLDLY WISDOM THOUGH, BECAUSE FOR GOD ALL IS POSSIBLE, SO JOHN’S BIRTH HAD TO BE PURPOSELY SUPERNATURAL, OUT OF THIS WORLD, GOD’S INTERVENTION, SO  HE WAS NOT  OF THE GENERATIONS OF EARTH, ABRAHAM’S SEED, BUT OF THE GENERATION OF HEAVEN, PURE GOD’S SEED!

CAN YOU DISCERN THE REASON?

READ:

SATAN COULD NOT POSSESS JOHN’S SOUL, LIKE HE HAD  THE RIGHT TO DO  CONCERNING EARTHLY HUMAN FIRSTBORNS! THE GENERATIONS OF EARTH, THEREFORE  SUBJECTS TO EARTHLY NATURAL LAWS! SATAN’S, HIS GRIP ON SOULS! JESUS’ PREFERENCE IN ORDER TO ERADICATE SATAN!

NO GREATER MAN THAN JOHN, WAS EVER BORN OF A WOMAN !

GOT IT NOW!

JOHN HAD THE ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY OVER SATAN TO REMOVE HIM FROM SOULS! THROUGH HIS WATER BAPTISM ! SIMPLY BECAUSE HE WAS IN NO WAY UNDER HIS JURISDICTION!

JESUS OPTED TO BE SO THOUGH IN ORDER TO BE SATAN'S SUBJECT AND DESTROY HIM THROUGH HIS OWN VITAL ASSET! DEATH!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

ISAAC WAS NOT BORN WITH THE HOLY GHOST SINCE BIRTH. BUT JOHN WAS;AND JESUS.  

Wakeup,

READ HEREUNDER :

Galatians 3:16To Abraham were the promises made and to his seed. He saith not, And to his seeds, as of many:

BUT AS OF ONE, AND TO YOUR SEED, WHICH IS CHRIST

HAPPY NOW?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

I agree with that Carmel.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

I agree with that Carmel.

Wakeup,

I SAID IN PREVIOUS POSTS NOT JUST TO SHOOT WORDS,BEFORE YOU MAKE SURE THEY ARE THE TRUTH

Wakeup,

NOW, IN MY PREVIOUS TWO POSTS, I EXPANDED ON :

GABRIEL FOR GOD!

ZACHARIAS JOHN’S FATHER

ELI ZA  BETH JOHN’S MOTHER ??? From the Hebrew Elisheba, SIGNIFIES GOD IN SATISFACTION. HE DEFINITELY WAS WITH JOHN!

JOHN’S SPIRIT    MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL

and

JOHN        MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL IN FLESH AND BLOOD!

SO LIKEWISE, REGARDING JESUS’ BIRTH ANNOUINCEMENT,AND HIS BIRTH I WOULD EXPAND ON:

GOD              JESUS’ FATHER

MARY          JESUS’ MOTHER

JESUS’ SPIRIT THE WORD

and

JESUS THE WORD MADE FLESH  

NOW WHAT WOULD BE JUSTIFIED, IF NOT POSTING TWO POSTS IN ORDER TO DISCUSS OUR LORD, JESUS CHRIST?

DO YOU AGREE?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

No I dont agree with your analysis of John.

John 1:8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

John 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 1:15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, ***He that cometh after me is preferred before me***: ***for he was before me***.

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

John 1:27 He it is, who coming after me ***is preferred before me***, ***whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose***.

Matthew 11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Because John Had the Holy spirit since conception.
    Not the other prophets.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

No I dont agree with your analysis of John.

Wakeup,

NOT JUST SAY THAT YOU DON'T AGREE WITHOUT SHOWING WHERE AND CONTRADICT ME WITH SCRIPTURES!

I AM ALL AWARE OF ALL THE SCRIPTURES YOU POSTED BY HEART

I MYSELF POSTED THOSE VERSES AND EXPLAINED WHAT THEY MEAN, BUT YOU NEVER CONTRADICTED ME BY USING SCRIPTURES!

YOU SIMPLY SAID YOUR OPINION, AND THAT YOU DON'T AGREE WITH OR RATHER YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID I DON'T BELIEVE WHICH YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO,

BUT THAT DOES NOT CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE SAYING THE TRUTH AND I AM NOT!

YOU SEEMED THAT I AM NOT ACCORDING TO THOSE SCRIPTURES BY POSTING THOSE VERSES!

SO PIN POINT WHERE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH AND CONTRADICT ME!

BY DOING SO YOU ARE MISGUIDING!

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID SOMETHING WHICH IS  NOT IN AGREEMENT  WITH THOSE VERSES, UNLESS WE ARE MISUNDERSTANDING EACH OTHER!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 15,421 through 15,440 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account