JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,341 through 15,360 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

just show me your scripture ,

Terraricca,

AFTER ABOUT SIXTY YEARS FROM JESUS' GLORIFICATION IN UNION WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AS:

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST! IN

BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH

MALE AND FEMALE

TWO TO BECOME ONE!

FATHER AND SON

prophesied:

Genesis 2:24 Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they shall be two in one flesh. 25 And they were both naked: to wit, Adam and his wife: and were not ashamed

BOTH NAKED ON THE CROSS

THE ONLY COVER WHICH GOD HAD, AND IN THE SAME TIME REMAINED IN THE NUDE!

CONFIRMED

THE WORD WAS GOD NO LONGER THE WORD! ONLY ONCE HAD TO BE SO TO CREATE ALL AND REDEEM ALL!

THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH ONLY ONCE WAS IN THAT STATE FOR THE PURPOSE OF REDEMPTION, AND IT IS ACCOMPLISHED!

HE SAID HIMSELF ON THE CROSS:

ALL ACCOMPLISHED

AND ALL HIS BLOOD WAS POURED ENTIRELY ON EARTH TO BAPTISE IT !

JOHN CONFIRMED :

Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour out waters upon the thirsty ground, and streams upon the dry land: I will pour out my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thy stock.

THE ABOVE WAS MANIFESTED IN THE OPEN HEART OF JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR GOD AS MAN!

ONLY ONCE AND ENOUGH!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 24 2014,13:02)

just show me your scripture ,

Terraricca,

AFTER ABOUT SIXTY YEARS FROM JESUS' GLORIFICATION IN UNION WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AS:

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST! IN

BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH

MALE AND FEMALE

TWO TO BECOME ONE!

FATHER AND SON

prophesied:

Genesis 2:24 Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they shall be two in one flesh. 25 And they were both naked: to wit, Adam and his wife: and were not ashamed

BOTH NAKED ON THE CROSS

THE ONLY COVER WHICH GOD HAD, AND IN THE SAME TIME REMAINED IN THE NUDE!

CONFIRMED

THE WORD WAS GOD NO LONGER THE WORD! ONLY ONCE HAD TO BE SO TO CREATE ALL AND REDEEM ALL!

THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH ONLY ONCE WAS IN THAT STATE FOR THE PURPOSE OF REDEMPTION, AND IT IS ACCOMPLISHED!

HE SAID HIMSELF ON THE CROSS:

ALL ACCOMPLISHED

AND ALL HIS BLOOD WAS POURED ENTIRELY ON EARTH TO BAPTISE IT !

JOHN CONFIRMED :

Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour out waters upon the thirsty ground, and streams upon the dry land: I will pour out my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thy stock.

THE ABOVE WAS MANIFESTED IN THE OPEN HEART OF JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR GOD AS MAN!

ONLY ONCE AND ENOUGH!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles

What you are saying ,is another gospel,

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

.Let *US* make man in our image.
          **Our image**.
    And you say God and His Word has no form.
    Do we have no form?

Wakeup,

PLEASE REFLECT SERIOUSLY!

GOD IS A UNIQUE GENUINE PURE SPIRIT! THAT IS ENOUGH! SO GOD HAS NO KIND OF SHAPE, SIZE, COLOUR, AND SO ON!

ANSWER:

WHAT WAS GOD REFERRING TO WHEN HE SAID IN OUR IMAGE?

WHY PAUL STATED  HEREUNDER THAT JESUS WAS THE IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD?

Colossians 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God

WAS HE REFERRING TO THE ACTUAL INVISIBLE SHAPE  OR TO HIS POWER, AND WORK!

SINCE SOMETHING INVISIBLE HAS NO SHAPE?

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT WE BODY WISE ARE GOD'S IMAGE, CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT JUST TO MENTION A CHIC IS BORN CLOTHED, CLEAN ,JUMPING WITH JOY, SINGING, IN COMPARISON TO THE MISERABLE CONDITION THAT WE ARE BORN IN, FULL OF BLOOD, SCREAMING, SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO BE SMACKED IN ORDER TO START BREATHING,NOT ABLE TO SLEEP IN THE SAME POSITION UNLESS WE ARE DEFORMED, NEVER MIND WALKING, AND CRYING ALMOST ALL THE TIME!

ADAM WAS GOD'S IMAGE WITHOUT A FLESH AND BLOOD BODY! DO YOU KNOW THAT.

DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN ADAM SINNED HE RECEIVED SATAN'S IMAGE, of FLESH AND BLOOD?

god of the world image!

READ AND REFLECT:

Corinthians 15: 42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption, it shall rise in incorruption. 43It is sown in dishonour, it shall rise in glory. It is sown in weakness, it shall rise in power.  

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption; and this mortal must put on immortality.

SO TELL ME,HOW COME IF WE ARE IN GOD'S IMAGE, WE ARE IN THAT EVIL MISERABLE STATE, AND ALSO ,JESUS CAME IN ALL THINGS LIKE US, TO MAKE US REALLY IN GOD'S IMAGE,

THEREFORE LIKE HE IS NOW

1 John3:2 We know, that, when he shall appear, we shall be like to him:

OK THEN WE WOULD BE IN GOD'S IMAGE!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 24 2014,13:02)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 23 2014,18:30)
    Mike………Tell us, can you separate your words from your “Self”, and your words from who you “ARE” ? Tell us how you do that.  This a may be interesting, please enlighten us Mike.  

peace and love…………………………………..gene

Yes Gene,

I said the words, “Bite me!” to someone back in '83.

Do you think those words are still around?  Do you think I'm still WITH those words back in Iowa – even though I've lived in Arizona for the past 13 years now?

Listen Gene, WORDS don't even exist until they are said out loud.  Before they are SAID out loud, they are THOUGHTS, not WORDS.

And once you say them out loud, they don't just take on a life of their own and hang out with you.  Once said, they are gone forever……. into the wind.

The ONLY scenario I can think of where someone's word might be “with him” is in the case of an ECHO.  If I was in a canyon, I could say a word, and that word might linger around for a second or two.

But other than that, a person's WORDS are never “with them”.

And the only reason you would imagine such a thing is because you're trying your best to make SENSE out of the very FLAWED translation, “the Word was with God, and the Word was God”.

Try a better translation of John 1:1 – and then you won't have to imagine nonsensical things like this anymore, okay?  :)

Mike………I can not believe you reason that way, If you say your words are Your Thoughts, that is correct and your Thoughts  ARE YOU, they are who and what you “ARE” is that to difficult for you to understand?.  God and his words “ARE” HIM, If you can't understand that, then perhaps this will help you.  We all agree Jesus said, God is a SPIRIT, “correct”?, and He also said the “WORDS” I am telling you “ARE” SPIRIT  “AND” life, Why are words spirit and life.

Because words proceed forth from our “INTELLECTS” and intellects “ARE”  SPIRITS, and SPIRITS “ARE” What give us our “COGNATE awareness or LIFE we have. It is these Intellects that “ARE” LIFE itself. The LORD our God and His Spirit are ONE and the Same and His words proceed from his “BEING”, just as you do, from your “BEING”.  Therefore if “HIS” words abide “IN” you So dose HE , Just as he did Jesus.

Gods words never are separate from Him no more then you word are separate from you. Now if a persons words are accepted by me he is given me his intellect or Spirit they carry, then i have received that spirit into my being, and that intellect becomes part of my thinking., that spirit has come into me and abides with me. So it is with God words.

Now if God's words or Spirit abides with me then I have His knowledge in me and if I agree with it and hold to it then i am one with God and in this way I am in the Father and the Father is in me , by His Words which are his intellect or Spiriit. This is why Jesus said,   I am in the Father and the Father is in me and again I in you and you in me , it is though the Spirit or words of God that GOD'S WORDS which ARE HIS or IT”S  Life, is transmitted to us.   Just as it say we are being “WASHED” by the Word “OF” GOD.

We are not being washed by Jesus's words , but by the Words of GOD, which also washed him by the way. Word proceed forth from Spirit and GOD “IS A SPIRIT, So Spirits are transmitted Words they are the carriers of Spirits . God and His Word are one and the same thing. Just as your words are one and the same thing No MATTER  When you said them at that time they were YOU.

Now you could have Changed sense then and Maybe you are not that same person, but none the less those words, Were YOU when you said them, and every man shall be Judged by his Words, and give account of every Idle word , why because his word “ARE” or “WERE”, Him, Just as the LORD our God words are Him also.

Mike and don't forget Jesus said clearly the words he spoke were NOT HIS WORDS, But the word of the FATHER>  IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………………gene

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 24 2014,05:33)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 23 2014,10:50)
    Mike,

I believe that one called by the name of the word of God is a person but I also acknowledge Revelations is a book of prophecy and so it is filled with symbolism.

Okay, but the bottom line is that you realize that the one who rides on a white horse and is called by the name “The Word of God” IS in fact a real, live PERSON?

Is that correct?

Mike,

I perceive that is correct.

I am just admitting that when prophecy us involved by confidence level of understanding it correctly drops.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 24 2014,03:52)

kerwin,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

Bought is a pretty good parallel to the Hebrew as both mean purchase.  I have not looked into the forth.  It does not disagree with your interpretation as Jesus was bought forth of a woman.

Kerwin

Come on, I learn't this in grade 1.
    “Brought” does not mean “buy”

“Brought” is the past tense of “Bring”
    “Bought” is the past tense of “buy”

Journey,

I got the word wrong and the Koine Greek and the English word that the AV of the KJV are not equivalent words.

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

Jesus in the flesh was the image of God in form; and in spirit.
    He had the fulness of God in Him.
    We are created also int he image of God in form; and shape.
    Now God is working on our spirit,to be Holy like Him.

God has a face.
    He must have a body.

Revelation 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

Always provide scriptures when coming with new
    explanations.Any whispers, nor dreams can not be accepted as proof.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

You say Jesus is God in the flesh;so God died.
      *BUT* the other God in heaven did not die,He is alive and
        well
      What is this riddle???  

Wakeup,

THE RIDDLE I'M AFRAID IS WITHIN YOUR UNDERSTANDING, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE PUTTING GOD IN YOUR OWN BASKET OF FILTHY, CORRUPTED, DEADLY SATANIC HUMANITY!

NOW REFLECT ON WHAT I ALREADY POSTED, AND YOU EITHER DIDN'T READ IT, OR ELSE YOU DIDN'T REFLECT UPON ENOUGH:

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself, so he hath given the Son also to have life in himself:

IN THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE, JESUS MADE IT CLEAR, THAT ALTHOUGH JESUS WAS A MAN IN FLESH AND BLOOD , HE HAD LIFE IN HIMSELF!

NOW THAT MEANS THE HE ALTHOUGH HE WAS A  MAN IN FLESH AND BLOOD AND ALSO IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN, HE WAS STILL SINLESS, AND DIVINE!

NOW DIVINE IS A SUBSTANCE FROM GOD, SO JESUS; FLESH AND BLOOD BODY THE WORD MADE FLESH

TO MAKE IT CLEAR WITHOUT HIS SOUL, AS MATTER, FLESH AND BLOOD,

WAS ALSO GOD'S SUBSTANCE, ETERNAL! NON MORTAL!

AND WHEN HE DIED ON THE CROSS,  HE DIED ALSO HIS OWN PARTICULAR DEATH  HE DIED NOT LIKE WE DO!

AS SOON AS WE DIE CORROSION STARTS!

HE GOD IN FLESH COMMENCED NO CORROSION ON THE INSTANT OF HIS DEATH, BUT GLORIFIED, FIRST IN HIS SOUL, WHICH WAS THE HOLY SPIRIT,OK? INSTANTLY WITHOUT ANY DELAY THROUGH THE ACTUAL PROCESS OF DEATH ITSELF, WHICH WAS SATAN'S SPIRIT HIMSELF

ALSO ON THAT PARTICULAR INSTANT OF HIS DEATH, HIS FLESH AND BLOOD BODY ONLY, SINCE IT HAD LIFE IN ITSELF CONTINUED THE SPIRITUAL PROCESS OF HIS BODY, WHICH HE STARTED BANG ON HIS BIRTH, AND THROUGHOUT HIS PERFECT GODLY LIFE AND ON THE THIRD DAY HE HIMSELF, AGAIN SINCE HE HAD LIFE WITHIN HIMSELF RAISED HIS BODY UP!

THIS JESUS CONFIRMED IN THIS PIECE OF SCRIPTURE HEREUNDER:

John 12:Amen, amen I say to you, unless the grain of wheat falling into the ground die, 25Itself remaineth alone. But if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world, keepeth it unto life eternal.

NOW: In you carnal understandings, and also which make SENSE,

does the seed REALLY DIES when it is BURIED in the soil, or COMMENCES the process to give its GENUINE FRUIT WHICH WAS CREATED FOR!

ALSO:

WHEN A CATERPILLAR ENTER HIS COCOON, DOES HE REALLY DIES, SINCE AS SOON AS HE IS READY WITH A COMPLETE NEW BODY ,AND NO LONGER A CATERPILLAR, HE COMES OUT AS A BUTTERFLY?

SO WHY IT'S  NOT QUITE UNDERSTANDABLE TO YOU THAT WHAT GOD DID WITH HIS CREATURES HE CANNOT ACHIEVE IT FOR HIMSELF?

NOW READ SCRIPTURES TO KNOW WHO JESUS WAS:

John3:13 And no man hath ascended into heaven, but he that descended from heaven, the Son of man who is in heaven.

ANSWER, HOW COME JESUS DECLARED THAT HE AS SON OF MAN, IS BOTH ON EARTH, AND ALSO IN HEAVEN,?

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT GOD ALMIGHTY TO BE BORN AS MAN, HE HAD TO LEAVE HEAVEN?

WHAT OMNIPOTENCE WOULD BE ,IF HE COULD NOT ACHIEVE MANHOOD, IN A UNIQUE EVER BODY, AND ALSO IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN, AND IN THE SAME TIME REMAIN IN HEAVEN?

TO THE LAST BIT:

READ AND EXPLAIN!

1 Corinthians 15:6 Then he was seen by more than five hundred brethren at once: of whom many remain until this present, and some are fallen asleep.

HOW COME JESUS IN ONE INSTANT IS SEEN BY FIVE HUNDRED PERSONS!

WHERE ALL THE FIVE HUNDRED THE SAME JESUS CHRIST,

IF IT WAS NOT DIFFICULT FOR GOD, TO PRODUCE HIMSELF IN FIVE HUNDRED IMAGES,  WAS IT DIFFICULT TO PRODUCE IT ONCE IN JESUS CHRIST AND STILL REMAIN IN HEAVEN?

Peace and love in  Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

Jesus in the flesh was the image of God in form; and in spirit.

Wakeup,

with every respect:

IF YOU WERE TO BE AWARE WHAT JESUS WAS WHEN HE WALKED ON EARTH YOU WOULD GO MAD!

BUT READ THESE SCRIPTURES, REFLECT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND THROUGH JESUS OWN WORDS!

John 14:30 I will not now speak many things with you. For the prince of this world cometh, and in me he hath not any thing.

NOW THE FIRST ADAM BANG ON HIS SIN,LOST GOD'S IMAGE AND  ACHIEVED SATAN'S IMAGE,

THE OTHER ONE NOW:

Matthew 19:12 For there are eunuchs, who were born so from their mother's womb: and there are eunuchs, who were made so by men:

and there are eunuchs, who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven.

He that can take, let him take it. ARE YOU READY FOR IT, CAN YOU ACCEPT THE TRUTH

NOW I LEAVE IT TO YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND MATURITY IN THE SPIRITUAL LIFE TO POST WHAT JESUS MEANT WITH THOSE WORDS

I MYSELF FEEL THAT NO ONE IS READY TO ACCEPT IT!

ALSO THERE ARE MORE SCRIPTURES TO SUSTAIN WHAT I BELIEVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ENLIGHTEN ME WITH, OBVIOUS THE TRUTH!

ALLELUIA!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

GOD IS A UNIQUE GENUINE PURE SPIRIT! THAT IS ENOUGH! SO GOD HAS NO KIND OF SHAPE, SIZE, COLOUR, AND SO ON!

GOD IS A SPIRIT.I AGREE.
    HE CAN BE IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM,BUT HAS HIS OWN FORM,HE IS LIKE US IN SHAPE.WE ARE MADE IN HIS SHAPE,
    NOT SUSTANCE.

WHAT WAS GOD REFERRING TO WHEN HE SAID IN OUR IMAGE?
    WHY PAUL STATED HEREUNDER THAT JESUS WAS THE IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD?
    Colossians 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God
    WAS HE REFERRING TO THE ACTUAL INVISIBLE SHAPE OR TO HIS POWER, AND WORK!
    SINCE SOMETHING INVISIBLE HAS NO SHAPE?

JESUS WAS THE IMAGE OF GOD,AND SO ARE WE.
    *EXCEPT* JESUS IS *HOLY* SPIRITUALLY;WE ARE *UNHOLY* SPIRITUALLY.THE SPIRIT OF MEN IS LUST OF THE FLESH.
    COL 1:15. SPEAKS OF JESUS THE IMAGE OF THE *INVISIBLE* GOD. THIS MEANS THAT GOD HAS A FORM.
    INVISIBLE,BUT WITH A FORM.
    AND JESUS HAD GOD'S FORM PHYSICALLY,AND SPIRITUALLY. GOD HAD THE SAME *FORM*NOT IN SUBSTANCE.FOR GOD IS A SPIRIT.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT WE BODY WISE ARE GOD'S IMAGE, CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT JUST TO MENTION A CHIC IS BORN CLOTHED, CLEAN ,JUMPING WITH JOY, SINGING, IN COMPARISON TO THE MISERABLE CONDITION THAT WE ARE BORN IN, FULL OF BLOOD, SCREAMING, SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO BE SMACKED IN ORDER TO START BREATHING,NOT ABLE TO SLEEP IN THE SAME POSITION UNLESS WE ARE DEFORMED, NEVER MIND WALKING, AND CRYING ALMOST ALL THE TIME!

THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS IRRELEVANT.
    WE ARE MADE IN HIS IMAGE, AS THE SCRIPTURE STATES;
    BUT *NOT* SPIRITUALLY; *YET*. GOD IS WORKING ON THE SPIRITUAL AT THIS MINUTE. CLEANSING US FROM THE INSIDE OUT; SPIRITUALLY. SO WE CAN BE LIKE HIM.
    FOR GOD IS HOLY AND WE ARE TO BE HOLY.ONLY THEN CAN WE BE WHOLY IN CHRIST, AND IN GOD. WE WILL HAVE A FORM LIKE WE HAVE NOW BUT MADE OF LIGHT;NOT FLESH.THE MORE WE FEED ON HIS WORD;THE MORE WE BECOME LIKE HIM.
    THE FLESH WILL BE PAST,THE COCOON IS OF NO USE ANYMORE.

ADAM WAS GOD'S IMAGE WITHOUT A FLESH AND BLOOD BODY! DO YOU KNOW THAT.

ADAM WAS MADE IN GODS FORM;SHAPE. MADE OF THE DUST. BEFORE ADAM SINNED;HE WAS PURE IN SPIRIT.
    HIS FLESH IS STILL MADE OF DUST.

DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN ADAM SINNED HE RECEIVED SATAN'S IMAGE, of FLESH AND BLOOD?

NOT IN SCRIPTURE: ADAM WAS OF FLESH AND BLOOD BEFORE HE SINNED.

god of the world image!
    Corinthians 15: 42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption, it shall rise in incorruption. 43It is sown in dishonour, it shall rise in glory. It is sown in weakness, it shall rise in power.
    53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption; and this mortal must put on immortality.

THE FLESH HAS DESIRES;AND THOSE DESIRES ARE OF
    WHAT THE EYE CAN SEE. AND SATAN IS USING THAT TO TEMPT US. EVE SAW THAT THE FRUIT LOOKS GOOD;SHE WAS TEMPTED BY LOOKS, AND SMELL, AND DESIRES.

SO TELL ME,HOW COME IF WE ARE IN GOD'S IMAGE, WE ARE IN THAT EVIL MISERABLE STATE, AND ALSO ,JESUS CAME IN ALL THINGS LIKE US, TO MAKE US REALLY IN GOD'S IMAGE,
    THEREFORE LIKE HE IS NOW

WE ARE MADE IN GOD'S FORM,SHAPE: HANDS,LEDGS,HEAD.
    BUT OF DUST *SUBSTANCE*.
    WE CAN MAKE AN *IMAGE* OF OUR SELVES, OF STONE,OR WOOD,OR CLAY,BUT LIFELESS.

OK THEN WE WOULD BE IN GOD'S IMAGE!

WE WILL BE IN OUR SHAPE AND FORM,BUT OF A HIGHER SUBSTANCE;WHICH IS SPIRIT,LIKE THE ANGELS.

THE WORD OF GOD WAS TRANSFORMED INTO FLESH IN THE WOMB. HE WAS MADE FLESH;FROM SPIRIT TO FLESH.
    HE WAS BORN WITH THE FULNESS OF GOD IN HIM.
    HE IS HOLY;HE HAS POWER,BUT ALSO VERY HUMBLE,BUT STRONG.HE CAME TO EARTH TO DO A TASK. AND THAT IS.

1.TO REVEAL THE TRUE GOD TO MANKIND STARTING WITH
    THE JEWS.

2. THEN TO GIVE HIMSELF AS A SACRIFICE.

3.THAT SACRIFICE IS TO OPEN THE DOOR TO GOD;THAT
    WAS CLOSED BECAUSE OF DISOBEDIENCE.

4. ONE CAN NOT TRULY FULLY FOLLOW THE
    COMMANDMENTS.
    SO WE ALL ARE LOST.GONE,FINISHED.

5.BUT GOD IS MERCYFUL;WE CAN HAVE THAT MERCY IF:
    WE BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD AND THE
    MESSIAH. AND FOLLOW HIS WAY.

6.COME OUT OF BABYLON;FOR BABYLON IS NOT HIS WAY.
    ZION/HOLY JERUSALEM, IS HIS WAY.
    DWELL IN ZION; NOT IN BABYLON,WHERE THE THIEVES,
    ROBBERS AND BLASPHEMERS ARE.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 24 2014,09:24)
    Mike………I can not believe you reason that way, If you say your words are Your Thoughts, that is correct and your Thoughts  ARE YOU, they are who and what you “ARE” is that to difficult for you to understand?.

I don't say my words are my thoughts, Gene.  I say it isn't even a “word” until the thought is SPOKEN.  And once SPOKEN, the word does not just hang around WITH me.

So NO – my words are never “with me”.

And even before the thoughts are spoken into words, the thoughts are not “ME” either.

Any time you can say “MY thoughts”, or “HIS thoughts”, or “THEIR thoughts” – you are speaking of POSSESSIONS of people.  You are not speaking about the entire person themselves.

Gene, forget “word” for a minute, and show me an instance from scripture or Google or whatever where a something OF someone actually IS that someone.

For example, is the power OF God actually God Himself?  Is the love OF God actually God Himself?  Is the righteousness OF God actually God Himself?

Or are they all things that God POSSESSES?

Like I said, the only reason you would invent the ludicrous notion that something could be WITH someone, and also BE that very someone at the same time is because your mind is trying desperately to make sense of these flawed words:  “the Word was with God, and the Word was God”.

So get yourself a more accurate and sensible translation of John 1, and your mind won't have to go through such turmoil to make sense of the nonsensical anymore.

I suggest you try either Moffatt's translation (and the Word was divine), or the NWT translation (and the Word was a god). That way, you can come to the SENSIBLE conclusion that “the Word” wasn't actually the God he was WITH, but someone or something OTHER THAN the God he was WITH.

And then your mind won't be going through so much turmoil, and causing you to spout nonsensical things.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 24 2014,13:06)

Okay, but the bottom line is that you realize that the one who rides on a white horse and is called by the name “The Word of God” IS in fact a real, live PERSON?

Is that correct?

Mike,

I concur. We both agree that “the Word of God” refers to a real, live person in Revelation 19:13.

So our only difference on this matter seems to be that I believe the same phrase also refers to a real, live person in John 1:1 and 1:14……. and you don't.

Does that sound about right?

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

1 Kings 4:29
    God gave Solomon wisdom and very great insight……..

And who is called “wisdom” in the above verse?  The answer is “NOBODY”, because this verse speaks of LITERAL wisdom.

Mike,

It is not just literal only!

God gave Solomon a spirit and this particular spirit was of wisdom!

All God's attributes are spirits SINCE HE IS ONLY SPIRIT SUBSTANCE and he gives his spirits as he feels fit to his creatures!

Literally for me what we are doing now ,SIMPLY TALK ABOUT WISDOM!

BUT WHENEVER GOD GIVES HIS ATTRIBUTES TO HIS CREATURES, LIKE IN THE CASE OF SOLOMON HE GAVE THAT SPECIFIC SPIRIT! WHICH IN THAT CASE WAS WISDOM!

NOW REGARDING JESUS THOUGH, HE WAS FULL OF GOD'S  SPIRITS !

IS THERE ANYTHING YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

GOD IS A SPIRIT.I AGREE.
    HE CAN BE IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM,BUT HAS HIS OWN FORM,HE IS LIKE US IN SHAPE.WE ARE MADE IN HIS SHAPE,
    NOT SUSTANCE.

Wakeup,

GOD HAS OUR CREATION AS THE ONLY VISIBLE BODY,AND ALL HIS SPIRITUAL CREATURES AS THE ONLY INVISIBLE BODY!

ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HIM ,ALL FOR HIM!

BUT HAS HIS OWN FORM,HE IS LIKE US IN SHAPE.

HIS ONLY PERSONAL FORM, BODY, SHAPE AND IMAGE IS JESUS CHRIST! AND HE FROM GOD'S SPIRIT WAS SENT IN ALL THINGS LIKE US, IN ORDER TO MAKE US LIKE HIM

JOHN THE BAPTIST CONFIRMED WHEN HE SAID:

HE WAS BEFORE ME!

I NEVER KNEW HIM!

SINCE HE WAS HIS COUSIN, HE DEFINITELY MEANT THAT HE NEVER KNEW HIM BEFORE IN HEAVEN!

John1:30 And I knew him not; but HE WHO SENT ME ……………… HE WHO SENT ME IS ENOUGH PROOF THAT HE NEVER KNEW GOD!

GOD IS A MYSTERY, AND HE WILL REMAIN A MYSTERY, AND JESUS CHRIST REVEALED HIM IN HIMSELF, THE REASON HE BECAME MAN! IN HIS ENEMIES REALM, SINCE SATAN BELIEVED THAT ONLY HE IN THE ANTICHRIST COULD ACHIEVE IT!

WHICH HE LOST ON THE CROSS!

INVISIBLE,BUT WITH A FORM.

THAT'S NONSENSE!

THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS IRRELEVANT.

FOR YOU YES! BUT IT IS THE TRUTH!

NOT IN SCRIPTURE: ADAM WAS OF FLESH AND BLOOD BEFORE HE SINNED.

NOT IN SCRIPTURE!

READ THIS SCRIPTURE:

11Because the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you, that you may make atonement with it upon the altar for your souls, and the blood may be for an expiation of the soul.

THEREFORE THE BLOOD WAS GIVEN AFTER THEY SINNED!

WE WILL BE IN OUR SHAPE AND FORM,BUT OF A HIGHER SUBSTANCE;WHICH IS SPIRIT,LIKE THE ANGELS.

WRONG NOT LIKE THE ANGELS, BUT LIKE JESUS CHRIST GOD, THEREFORE WE WOULD BE LIKE GOD, AND EVEN THE ANGELS  WOULD BE LIKE US, ALL CREATURES WOULD OWN JESUS' BODY, THE CHURCH, THE BRIDE, THEN THE FATHER WOULD BE ALL IN ALL

OK? READ AGAIN!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 25 2014,22:20)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 24 2014,13:06)

Is that correct?

Mike,

I concur.  We both agree that “the Word of God” refers to a real, live person in Revelation 19:13.  

So our only difference on this matter seems to be that I believe the same phrase also refers to a real, live person in John 1:1 and 1:14……. and you don't.

Mike,

Yes.

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

GOD HAS OUR CREATION AS THE ONLY VISIBLE BODY,AND ALL HIS SPIRITUAL CREATURES AS THE ONLY INVISIBLE BODY!
    ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HIM ,ALL FOR HIM!

I AGREE. FOR NOW WE ARE FLESH;UNTILL THE SPIRIT OF MEN IS CLEANSED AND PURIFIED ,READY TO BE QUICKENED.

HIS ONLY PERSONAL FORM, BODY, SHAPE AND IMAGE IS JESUS CHRIST! AND HE FROM GOD'S SPIRIT WAS SENT IN ALL THINGS LIKE US, IN ORDER TO MAKE US LIKE HIM
    JOHN THE BAPTIST CONFIRMED WHEN HE SAID:
    HE WAS BEFORE ME!

JESUS FORM; AND SPIRIT IS OF GOD'S FORM AND SPIRIT.
    LET *US* MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE.
    THE WORD OF GOD CREATED ALL THINGS; THIS INCLUDES
    JOHN THE BABTIST. HE WAS BORN 6 MONTHS BEFORE JESUS,WAS MADE FLESH.

I NEVER KNEW HIM!
    SINCE HE WAS HIS COUSIN, HE DEFINITELY MEANT THAT HE NEVER KNEW HIM BEFORE IN HEAVEN!

NO; THEY HAVE NEVER MET PERSONALLY, JOHN LIVED IN THE WILDERNESS,AND ATE LOCUTS.JOHN WAS NOT FROM HEAVEN.
    FOR GOD HAD TO GIVE JOHN THE SIGN OF A DOVE TO IDENTIFY JESUS,THE TRUE MESSIAH.

John1:30 And I knew him not; but HE WHO SENT ME ……………… HE WHO SENT ME IS ENOUGH PROOF THAT HE NEVER KNEW GOD!

IT WAS GOD THAT SEND JOHN. IT WAS GOD THAT GAVE THE SIGN OF A DOVE ON JESUS.

GOD IS A MYSTERY, AND HE WILL REMAIN A MYSTERY, AND JESUS CHRIST REVEALED HIM IN HIMSELF, THE REASON HE BECAME MAN! IN HIS ENEMIES REALM, SINCE SATAN BELIEVED THAT ONLY HE IN THE ANTICHRIST COULD ACHIEVE IT!

THIS IS A MYSTERY INDEED,BUT SOME ARE GIVEN TO KNOW THAT MYSTERY.
    NO MAN KNOWS THE SON,BUT THE FATHER.
    AND NO MAN KNOWS THE FATHER BUT THE SON;**AND HE TO WHOM THE SON WILL REVEAL HIM**.LUKE 10:22.

WHICH HE LOST ON THE CROSS!

THE DEATH OF JESUS ON THE CROSS WAS ONLY THE FIRST STEP.HE HAS TO COME AGAIN TO DEFEAT SATAN IN THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON,BUT STILL, ONE MORE STEP TO GO;AND THAT WOULD BE THE BATTLE OF GOG AND MAGOG,
    IN LATTER YEARS.

NOT IN SCRIPTURE!
    READ THIS SCRIPTURE:
    11Because the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you, that you may make atonement with it upon the altar *for your souls*, and the blood may be for an expiation *of the soul*.
    THEREFORE THE BLOOD WAS GIVEN AFTER THEY SINNED!

THERE IS NO SCRIPTURE STATING THAT THE BLOOD WAS AFTER ADAM SINNED.
    THE **LIFE** IS IN THE BLOOD; NOT THE SOUL.
    THE BLOOD IS FLESH; THE SOUL IS THE SPIRIT OF MAN.
    THE SPIRIT SUBSTANCE. EVERY MANS SOUL IS WHAT HE IS AS A PERSON.SOME GOOD SOULS,SOME BAD SOULS.
    ADAM HAD LIFE,THEREFORE HE HAD BLOOD ALSO.

WRONG NOT LIKE THE ANGELS, BUT LIKE JESUS CHRIST GOD, THEREFORE WE WOULD BE LIKE GOD, AND EVEN THE ANGELS WOULD BE LIKE US, ALL CREATURES WOULD OWN JESUS' BODY, THE CHURCH, THE BRIDE, THEN THE FATHER WOULD BE ALL IN ALL

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
    Mark 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
    WE SHOULD NEVER CONTRADICT WHAT IS WRITTEN IN SCRIPTURES,AND INTRODUCE OUR OWN INTERPRETATONS.

OK? READ AGAIN!

WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM IN GLORY AND LIGHT.LIKE ALL THE ANGELS, BUT NOT ALL WILL BE IN SAME BRIGHTNESS.
    WITH A SHAPE AND FORM AS GOD'S FORM.
    MOSES SAW GOD'S FORM,BUT NOT HIS FACE.
    IF GOD HAS A FACE,HE ALSO HAS A FORM.
    ISAIAH, EZEKIEL SAW THE CHARIOT OF GOD *IN VISON*
    GOD SITTING ON HIS THRONE,BUT COULD NOT SEE HIS FACE CLEARLY.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 25 2014,15:59)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 25 2014,22:20)
    We both agree that “the Word of God” refers to a real, live person in Revelation 19:13.  

Mike,

Yes.

Good. Now all you need to know is that I'm right, and you're wrong. :)

But we'll get to that part in the private thread.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 25 2014,12:10)
    God gave Solomon a spirit and this particular spirit was of wisdom!

I don't know of any scripture that says God gave Solomon “a spirit of wisdom” – but I suppose the following could poetically be said:  “And God placed the spirit of wisdom in Solomon's heart” – or something similar.

But even if we said it all poetically like that, it still wouldn't mean that God has a particular spirit named “Wisdom” that He sends to people on occasion.

All God's attributes are spirits SINCE HE IS ONLY SPIRIT SUBSTANCE and he gives his spirits as he feels fit to his creatures!

I agree that “wisdom” is an abstract quality, and not a physical thing.  But God also gives physical things to all of us every day.  We call them food and clothing and shelter, etc.  

I don't see evidence here that literal wisdom is a “spirit”, or a “spirit being”.

NOW REGARDING JESUS THOUGH, HE WAS FULL OF GOD'S  SPIRITS !

I know that Jesus was given the Holy Spirit without measure.  I don't know from scripture that he was “full of God's spirits”.

Show me.

(Btw, I am going out on a limb with you here, Charles. I told you from the start that I'm not interested in a “quasi-philosophical” discussion about things we can only guess at. So make your point fast, because I'm eventually going to bail from this one.)

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

I don't see evidence here that literal wisdom is a “spirit”, or a “spirit being”.

Mike,

READ:

Isaiah 11:2And THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD shall rest upon him:  

THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND OF UNDERSTANDING,

THE SPIRIT OF COUNSEL, AND OF FORTITUDE,

THE SPIRIT OF KNOWLEDGE, AND OF GODLINESS,

3 AND HE SHALL BE FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE FEAR OF THE LORD.

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL MEANING FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE FEAR OF THE LORD ?

OK Mike,

The above are the spirits which Jesus owned, FIRST AS THE WORD, TO CREATE ALL, and then as THE WORD MADE FLESH TO MANIFEST GOD'S WORK ON HIS ENEMIES REALM EARTH!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

it still wouldn't mean that God has a particular spirit named “Wisdom”

Mike,

Names are nothing, it is the THE SPIRIT what counts, so GOD WOULD ALLOCATE WISDOM TO A PARTICULAR SPIRIT WHICH HE EMANATE AND INSERT IT IN HIS CREATURES, LIKE HE DID IN SOLOMON , AND MANY MORE OTHERS LIKE LUCIFER WHO WAS FULL OF WISDOM, AND ALSO JOSHUA, TWO WHICH JUST CAME TO MY MIND!

JESUS CONFIRMED THAT THE SPIRIT QUICKEN, THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING!

SO WHATEVER WE ACQUIRE REGARDING SPIRITUAL QUALITIES DEFINITELY COMES FROM GOD DIRECTLY!

BUT MATERIAL, SINCE IT IS MORTAL, FROM THE MORTAL WORLD! SATAN'S

IT IS DEFINITELY THROUGH THE WORD FOR SURE! SINCE ALL WAS CREATED BY HIM AND WITH HIM!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 15,341 through 15,360 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account