JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 13,401 through 13,420 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ July 20 2013,05:08)

what is a prayer

Terraricca,
    Prayer is worship, as is reading scripture. Apparently, these two things are what sums up 'worship' according to the Jews.

http://followtherabbi.com/guide/detail/he-went-to-synagogue

The above are some interesting facts.

True worship is obey the first commandment of God and the other one is the second one that Christ quoted,

A prayer is a communication with God your creator and our father,it can be done any time and anywhere,but it as to be sinserly done,

A prayer is not a worship act ,it could be ,but not all prayers are ,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ July 20 2013,04:14)
    Hi Gene,
    When Jesus said that there was none good but God I believe that by that statement he was showing us who the true God was. That is humility, and even if WE tried our hardest we should always remember that it is God alone who is truly good.
    So, it was not that Jesus was saying that he himself was not good but that he was a man of sorrows who loved his Father more than anything else, including himself.

You believe that Jesus was the only sinless man, right up to death?

2bee

No,you got it wrong,the fact that God is the only one GOOD,Christ means that it is God that gives all of the time to all good and bad,

Without discrimination,without bias,without hate but in love and hope,

Wen a men is good he is good either to himself or others ,we can not give anything to God in a physical way,but we can practice the two commandment that Christ told us in scriptures ,this is the true worship

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ July 19 2013,16:50)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 20 2013,03:42)

Quote (kerwin @ July 17 2013,21:47)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 18 2013,06:09)

Quote (kerwin @ July 17 2013,12:20)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 17 2013,03:18)

Quote (kerwin @ July 15 2013,20:36)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 16 2013,05:28)

Quote (kerwin @ July 15 2013,10:54)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 15 2013,05:36)

Quote (kerwin @ July 14 2013,13:41)
    Mike,

Demiurge is a personification.

Personification of WHAT exactly?

Mike,

Philo, a Jew, uses demiurge, archangel, and other titles usually associated with a person to speak of logos in his version of the Jewish Divine Word Doctrines.

What exactly is being personified as “archangel” and “a god”, and “other titles”?

Mike,

The logos.

Kerwin,

Yeah, but WHAT exactly IS the logos that is personified as an archangel, a god, and other titles?

Mike,

The divine Word of God by which he created light and all other things that were created.

Sorry Kerwin………. I looked, but didn't see your response.

Okay, so now we've been told it is the logos and the word of God (both are the same exact thing).

And we've been told it is personified as an archangel, a god, and other titles.

But you still haven't told me exactly WHAT it is?  Is it an actual word that Jehovah spoke?  Is it a part of Jehovah?  Is it Jehovah Himself?  Is it an entity OTHER THAN Jehovah?

Tell me WHAT it is please.

Mike,

It is not Jehovah or any being.  It is more than just his spoken word which is why Philo personalized it as God's “archangel”, “mediator”, “the firstborn son,” “the archpriest,” “the paraclete(counselor) of humanity.”, and more.

If you don't even know WHAT it is you're believing in, how can you say your belief aligns with the first 4 chapters of John?

I want to challenge that claim, because I already know that the Word is Jesus Christ.  But how can I challenge your claim when you won't or can't even tell me WHAT it is I'm challenging?

If it is not Jehovah Himself, and is called “the firstborn son”, then it sure seems like it is a being other than Jehovah – perhaps a being that Jehovah Himself brought forth into existence.

But let's focus on the fact that it is NOT Jehovah Himself for a minute.  If that is the case, should John 1:1 say, “the Word was God”?  Or “the Word was a god”?

Which translation aligns with Philo calling the Word “a god” and “an archangel”?

Mike,

It is God's Word.  

God spoke and his Word created all that is came to be.  
    God speaks and his Word commands the angels.  
    God speaks and his Word allows Satan to oppress Job.  
    God speaks and his Word stops the oppression.
    God speaks and his Word cause the tide to rolls in.
    God speaks and his Word causes the tide to roll out.
    God speaks and his Word condemns a man to the fiery lake.
    God speaks and his Word blesses a man with eternal life.
    God speaks and the Word caries his message to man.
    God speaks and his Word gives Laws.
    God speaks and his Word teaches men and angels.
    God speaks and his Word comforts those in need.
    It goes on and on and on.

Either the Word was God or was a god will work as the both serve to reveal that the Word is personified as either a god or as a God.  Philo only called the Word an archangel but according to you an archangel is a god.  John just used a doctrine and wording that is similar to Philo's.  Most, and possibly all, literal translations align to a divine Word doctrine similar to Philo's.

Kerwin,

Either the Word IS Jehovah Himself, or it/he is something/someone OTHER THAN Jehovah Himself.  Which one please?

Plus, you recently said, “It is more than just his spoken word”, right?

Yet all of the examples you just listed imply that it IS in fact Jehovah's spoken word.  You seem to be claiming that Jehovah speaks, and then the words that come out of His mouth take on an “entity” of their own, and go about doing what God told them to do.

Please answer the bolded question above in a DIRECT manner.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 20 2013,11:56)
    Either the Word was God or was a god will work……….

NO Kerwin!

It either IS God Himself, OR it is a god who is NOT God himself.

Either/or does not work in this case.

(Thank you for admitting that “a god” is an acceptable translation of John 1:1. :) )

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,July wrote:

[/quote]

1Co 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Terraricca,

THE GREATEST IS MERCY

JESUS DIED  HIS DEATH IN ORDER TO SHOW HIS LOVE!

SO ONCE HE DIED HIS DEATH, THERE WAS NOTHING TO DO ANYMORE FOR US EXCEPT

HIS MERCY!

THIS WAS DEMONSTRATED BY THE OPENING OF HIS HEART WITH THE LANCE!

IN FACT MOST OF US ALTHOUGH HE DID THE BIGGEST TASK OF LOVE HE COULD DO WHEN HE DIED FOR US, ONLY HIS MERCY WOULD MAKE US HOLY AND THAT WE WOULD RECEIVE AFTER WE DIE, NOT WHILE WE ARE ON EARTH!

SINCE IT IS A SPIRITUAL ATTRIBUTE!

NOW  WATER AND BLOOD CAME OUT FROM HIS HEART TO SIMBOLIZE THAT HE RECONCILED ALL SPIRITUAL CREATURES, IN THE WATER AND ALL MATERIAL CREATURES IN THE BLOOD ONTO HIS BODY TO GLORIFY BOTH THE FATHER AND HIMSELF!

OBVIOUS:

SPIRITUAL CREATURES ARE THE FATHER'S  IN, AND BY THE WORD ALL IN THE SON'S SPIRIT

MATERIAL CREATURES ARE THE SON'S  AS THE WORD MADE FLESH ALL IN JESUS CHRIST

BUT THEN  JESUS CHRIST, GOD IN FLESH FORM, THROUGHOUT, THE FATHER IN THE SON,  UNITED ALL INTO ONE BODY FIRST HE RECONCILED ALL AND DESTROYED ALL ON THE CROSS MATERIAL WISE, AND THEN REASTABLISHED ALL ANEW ON HIS RESURRECTION BOTH CARNAL AND SPIRITUAL .

THEN THE HOLY SPIRIT, JESUS'SOUL THE SON OF GOD AFTER ACCOMPLISHED HIS  REDEMPTION WORK IN HELL, UNITED WITH THE RESURRECTED JESUS CHRIST BODY THE SON OF MAN

AND BECAME THE ONLY TRUE GOD IN BOTH FLESH AND SPIRIT FOR ETERNITY!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

charles

OBVIOUS:

SPIRITUAL CREATURES ARE THE FATHER'S  IN, AND BY THE WORD ALL IN THE SON'S SPIRIT

MATERIAL CREATURES ARE THE SON'S  AS THE WORD MADE FLESH ALL IN JESUS CHRIST

BUT THEN  JESUS CHRIST, GOD IN FLESH FORM, THROUGHOUT, THE FATHER IN THE SON,  UNITED ALL INTO ONE BODY FIRST HE RECONCILED ALL AND DESTROYED ALL ON THE CROSS MATERIAL WISE, AND THEN REASTABLISHED ALL ANEW ON HIS RESURRECTION BOTH CARNAL AND SPIRITUAL .

THEN THE HOLY SPIRIT, JESUS'SOUL THE SON OF GOD AFTER ACCOMPLISHED HIS  REDEMPTION WORK IN HELL, UNITED WITH THE RESURRECTED JESUS CHRIST BODY THE SON OF MAN

it seems that you see things and that they are OBVIOUS TO YOU but to me it is confusing, you are mixing LOVE and MERCY yet those two words are not the same ,right ???

you say ; BUT THEN  JESUS CHRIST, GOD IN FLESH FORM, how can the most powerful being in the universe of creation can be represented in FLESH wen himself his a spirit being ???

you say; THEN THE HOLY SPIRIT, JESUS'SOUL how could the SPIRIT OF ONE BECOME THE SOUL OF ANOTHER ???

you say;

UNITED WITH THE RESURRECTED JESUS CHRIST BODY THE SON OF MAN

how can two different people (beings) become one and same being ??? where in the scriptures does it say or teach this ???

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,July wrote:

[/quote]

how can two different people (beings) become one and same being ???
    where in the scriptures does it say or teach this ???  

Terraricca,

Here is a quick post, because all of a sudden, I must leave:

all the questions you asked are all in this bit of scripture!

Read:

Genesis 2:Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they shall be TWO IN ONE FLESH

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ July 21 2013,21:32)

terraricca,July wrote:

[/quote]

how can two different people (beings) become one and same being ???
    where in the scriptures does it say or teach this ???  

Terraricca,

Here is a quick post, because all of a sudden, I must leave:

all the questions you asked are all in this bit of scripture!

Read:

Genesis 2:Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they shall be TWO IN ONE FLESH

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

charles

that scripture as nothing to do with Christ and God ;but it is God that institute the first rule of marriage ,for men, I do know that a women should not been seen as a piece of furniture as most men does ,but should be seen as scriptures says;
    Ge 2:20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field.
    But for Adam no suitable helper was found.

companion ,in some bible,so again I do not see what you try to stretch up your scripture into ,

Charles it seems that with your understanding that I have until now seen ,I NOT ONLY NEED A BIBLE , BUT I NEED A EQUAL BOOK BESIDE IT WITH ALL YOUR INTERPRETATIONS ,VERSE BY VERSE,IS THIS THE WAY OF GOD ??? I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IT IS

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ July 20 2013,09:14)
    Hi Gene,
    When Jesus said that there was none good but God I believe that by that statement he was showing us who the true God was. That is humility, and even if WE tried our hardest we should always remember that it is God alone who is truly good.
    So, it was not that Jesus was saying that he himself was not good but that he was a man of sorrows who loved his Father more than anything else, including himself.

You believe that Jesus was the only sinless man, right up to death?

2besee………yes I do believe Jesus did NO sin. But the question here is was it Jesus' own power, that prevented him from sinning or God's spirit that was “in” him that kept him from sin. If it was Jesus alone then Jesus could have rightly said the he himself was a good man.

Another point to consider, scripture say God can not be tempted by sin, but Jesus was tempted by sin, so anyone being tempted by sin is volunerable to it. Jesus understood this, and saw this in himself, and therefore said why call me good , there is only “ONE” that is good and, that is “GOD”,it was GOD who kept Jesus from sinning and Jesus well knew it. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours…………………gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene? 4th post on the previous page?

Look, I don't really care if you address the post or not. I just get irritated when you butt into a discussion I'm having, but then fail to stand and defend the things you said.

So I'm asking you to either defend your claims, or don't make them in the first place.

jammin
    Participant

not yet done?
    why is it so hard for these people to accept the truth?
    God, pls open the ears of these people.
    let them know that your Son is the Word in john 1.1

2besee
    Participant

Hi T.

Worship is prayer, when from the heart.

“And the smoke of the incense of the prayers of the saints ascended up before God from the hand of the angel.” (Revelation)

“May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.” (Psalm)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ July 22 2013,11:32)
    Hi T.

Worship is prayer, when from the heart.

“And the smoke of the incense of the prayers of the saints ascended up before God from the hand of the angel.” (Revelation)

“May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.” (Psalm)

2bee

when I ask from God ,do I worship him ???

but when I give him glory ,and preach his works and name then I worship him ,

so the word prayer just mean communicate with your God any god that is ,

carmel
    Participant

carmel,July wrote:

[/quote]

=terraricca,July 22 2013,02:54

that scripture as nothing to do with Christ and God ;but it is God that institute the first rule of marriage ,for men

Terraricca,

YOU ARE FAR AWAY FROM THE TRUTH!

THERE’S NOTHING IN SCRIPTURE WHICH IS NOT  A REFERENCE TO BOTH GOD AND CHRIST

YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH A CONFRONTING IMPULSE!

THAT SCRIPTURE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MARRIAGE YOU ARE AWARE OF!

Up to that verse ALL WAS CREATED  VERY GOOD!

So whatever was  stated in that verse was  a reference to what God ENVISAGED REGARDING THE ACCOMPLISMENT OF HIS KINGDOM, and which was to be commenced  in the following chapter !Adam and his wife were created holy, and were placed in a holy garden  in order to live under the holy rules of  God!

The garden was called PARADISE FOR PLEASURE and was the appropriate created place  to PROCEED THEIR HOLY LIFE WHICH THEY  WERE CREATED IN, INCLUDING THE ENTIRE ENVIRONMENT.WHICH DEFINITELY HAD NOT YET THE FILTHY, MORTAL ELEMENTS OF FLESH AND BLOOD NEVER MIND CARNAL MARRIAGE!

BLOOD WAS INTRODUCED IMMEDIATELY THEY SINNED WHICH WAS THE ACTUAL PRESENCE OF SATAN’S SPIRIT WITHIN THEM!

So God established your kind of  marriage and also their life IN RELATION  TO THE NEW FILTHY, MORTAL LIFE UNDER THE LAW OF DEATH  AND OF   GOOD AND EVIL  

SO THAT REGARDING THE ERROR OF  THE MARRIAGE YOU ARE REFERING TO!

SO YOU BETTER REFLECT  TO DISCERN WHAT KIND OF MARRIAGE GOD WAS REFERING TO!

,I NOT ONLY NEED A BIBLE , BUT I NEED A EQUAL BOOK BESIDE IT WITH ALL YOUR INTERPRETATIONS ,VERSE BY VERSE,IS THIS THE WAY OF GOD ??? I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IT IS

NOW REGARDING THAT SCRIPTURE, WITH EVERY RESPECT TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING, YOU DO NOT NEED WHAT YOU STATED ABOVE

BUT ONLY COMPLETE FAITH,AND  SELF DENIAL IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ALL WHATEVER YOU WANT TO KNOW FROM GOD'S WORDS BUT:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND JESUS CHRIST AND ALSO YOUR NEIGHBOUR  WHICH I AM PART OF, SINCE WE ARE ALL IN CHRIST AS CHRISTIANS!

NEVER MIND CONFRONTATION

HERE IS THE SCRIPTURE AGAIN!

NOW REFLECT:

WHO IS THE MAN?   SINCE THERE'S ONLY ONE   PERFECT MAN. ADAM LOST HIS HOLINESS, AND HIS PERFECTION!

WHO IS THE FATHER?   SINCE THERE'S ONLY ONE PERFECT FATHER

WHO IS THE MOTHER?  SINCE THERE'S ONLY ONE PERFECT MOTHER CONSIDERING THAT GOD IS NEITHER MASCULINE NOR FEMININE BUT SPIRIT!

WHO IS THE WIFE?    SINCE THERE'S ONLY ONE PERFECT WIFE IN THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB!

THEREFORE HOW DID THEY BECOME, AND EVENTUALLY BECOME TWO IN ONE FLESH

WHEN YOU ANSWER IN THE TRUTH THE ABOVE YOU WILL BE IN A POSITION TO DETERMINE  MORE TRUTHS CONCERNING GOD, CHRIST,MAN, AND WOMAN!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 22 2013,12:35)
    Gene?  4th post on the previous page?

Look, I don't really care if you address the post or not.  I just get irritated when you butt into a discussion I'm having, but then fail to stand and defend the things you said.

So I'm asking you to either defend your claims, or don't make them in the first place.

Mike, I could care less if you post or not, but the tenth post, not the fourth, on the previous page was addressed to 2besee, in response to what he wrote to me, not you at all, so you need to take your own advice and just butt out, yourself. IMO

gene

terraricca
    Participant

charles

THERE’S NOTHING IN SCRIPTURE WHICH IS NOT A REFERENCE TO BOTH GOD AND CHRIST

this is true ;because is it not that ALL CREATION WAS CREATED THROUGH CHRIST THE ONLY SON OF GOD ??? YES

SO YES i AGREE

terraricca
    Participant

CHARLES

AT THAT TIME ADAM WAS PERFECT ,so no need to interpreting what does not need to be ,

WHO IS THE MAN? SINCE THERE'S ONLY ONE PERFECT MAN. ADAM LOST HIS HOLINESS, AND HIS PERFECTION!

WHO IS THE FATHER? SINCE THERE'S ONLY ONE PERFECT FATHER

WHO IS THE MOTHER? SINCE THERE'S ONLY ONE PERFECT MOTHER CONSIDERING THAT GOD IS NEITHER MASCULINE NOR FEMININE BUT SPIRIT!

WHO IS THE WIFE? SINCE THERE'S ONLY ONE PERFECT WIFE IN THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB!

THEREFORE HOW DID THEY BECOME, AND EVENTUALLY BECOME TWO IN ONE FLESH

this as to be seen in the spirit ,because God is a spirit and so is Christ . and so will be the 144k

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 20 2013,23:56)

Quote (kerwin @ July 19 2013,16:50)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 20 2013,03:42)

Quote (kerwin @ July 17 2013,21:47)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 18 2013,06:09)

Quote (kerwin @ July 17 2013,12:20)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 17 2013,03:18)

Quote (kerwin @ July 15 2013,20:36)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 16 2013,05:28)

Quote (kerwin @ July 15 2013,10:54)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 15 2013,05:36)

Quote (kerwin @ July 14 2013,13:41)
    Mike,

Demiurge is a personification.

Personification of WHAT exactly?

Mike,

Philo, a Jew, uses demiurge, archangel, and other titles usually associated with a person to speak of logos in his version of the Jewish Divine Word Doctrines.

What exactly is being personified as “archangel” and “a god”, and “other titles”?

Mike,

The logos.

Kerwin,

Yeah, but WHAT exactly IS the logos that is personified as an archangel, a god, and other titles?

Mike,

The divine Word of God by which he created light and all other things that were created.

Sorry Kerwin………. I looked, but didn't see your response.

Okay, so now we've been told it is the logos and the word of God (both are the same exact thing).

And we've been told it is personified as an archangel, a god, and other titles.

But you still haven't told me exactly WHAT it is?  Is it an actual word that Jehovah spoke?  Is it a part of Jehovah?  Is it Jehovah Himself?  Is it an entity OTHER THAN Jehovah?

Tell me WHAT it is please.

Mike,

It is not Jehovah or any being.  It is more than just his spoken word which is why Philo personalized it as God's “archangel”, “mediator”, “the firstborn son,” “the archpriest,” “the paraclete(counselor) of humanity.”, and more.

If you don't even know WHAT it is you're believing in, how can you say your belief aligns with the first 4 chapters of John?

I want to challenge that claim, because I already know that the Word is Jesus Christ.  But how can I challenge your claim when you won't or can't even tell me WHAT it is I'm challenging?

If it is not Jehovah Himself, and is called “the firstborn son”, then it sure seems like it is a being other than Jehovah – perhaps a being that Jehovah Himself brought forth into existence.

But let's focus on the fact that it is NOT Jehovah Himself for a minute.  If that is the case, should John 1:1 say, “the Word was God”?  Or “the Word was a god”?

Which translation aligns with Philo calling the Word “a god” and “an archangel”?

Mike,

It is God's Word.  

God spoke and his Word created all that is came to be.  
    God speaks and his Word commands the angels.  
    God speaks and his Word allows Satan to oppress Job.  
    God speaks and his Word stops the oppression.
    God speaks and his Word cause the tide to rolls in.
    God speaks and his Word causes the tide to roll out.
    God speaks and his Word condemns a man to the fiery lake.
    God speaks and his Word blesses a man with eternal life.
    God speaks and the Word caries his message to man.
    God speaks and his Word gives Laws.
    God speaks and his Word teaches men and angels.
    God speaks and his Word comforts those in need.
    It goes on and on and on.

Either the Word was God or was a god will work as the both serve to reveal that the Word is personified as either a god or as a God.  Philo only called the Word an archangel but according to you an archangel is a god.  John just used a doctrine and wording that is similar to Philo's.  Most, and possibly all, literal translations align to a divine Word doctrine similar to Philo's.

Kerwin,

Either the Word IS Jehovah Himself, or it/he is something/someone OTHER THAN Jehovah Himself.  Which one please?

Plus, you recently said, “It is more than just his spoken word”, right?

Yet all of the examples you just listed imply that it IS in fact Jehovah's spoken word.  You seem to be claiming that Jehovah speaks, and then the words that come out of His mouth take on an “entity” of their own, and go about doing what God told them to do.

Please answer the bolded question above in a DIRECT manner.

Mike,

I stated it is more as I believe that in some way his Wisdom is also his Word and as such anything said about his Wisdom can be said about his Word.  I am somewhat inclined to believe it is his thoughts as well. His Word is full of power.

I have not fully looked into the topic of God's Word in Scripture.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 21 2013,00:00)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 20 2013,11:56)
    Either the Word was God or was a god will work……….

NO Kerwin!

It either IS God Himself, OR it is a god who is NOT God himself.

Either/or does not work in this case.

(Thank you for admitting that “a god” is an acceptable translation of John 1:1.  :) )

Mike,

The Word is being personified and Jesus even stated that according to the sense in which those that received the Word were called gods he was God. In a similar way the Word can also be called God.

Jesus is not claiming to be Jehovah nor is the Word Jehovah even if John called it God. It is just a way of communicating ideas about Jesus and the Word.

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,July wrote:

[/quote]

AT THAT TIME ADAM WAS PERFECT ,so no need to interpreting what does not need to be ,

Terraricca,

YES THAT'S MY POINT!

SO GOD WAS NOT REFERING TO THE KIND OF MARRIAGE THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF! SINCE IT WAS NOT YET HAPPENED!

BUT TO THE PERFECT MARRIAGE WHICH ADAM WOULD HAVE ACHIEVED IF HE REMAINED  PERFECT!

SO SINCE HE NEVER REMAINED PERFECT,

THE OTHER PERFECT MAN HAD TO DO THE JOB!

SO GOD IN THAT VERSE IS REFERING TO THE WHOLE PROCESS WHICH THE PERFECT MAN THE WORD, HIS SON, STARTED THE MOMENT HE LEFT HIS FATHER!

SINCE I STATED THAT GOD ENVISAGED HIS ACCOMPLISHMENT OF HIS KINGDOM NOTWITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT ADAM WAS GOING TO FAIL TO ACHIEVE!  OK?

SO GOD OBVIOUS KNEW ALL WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, DEFINITELY! THEREFORE,  ON THE VERY FIRST MOMENT THAT HE SENT HIS SON TO CREATE OUR WORLD, THE SON DID SO ACCORDING TO THE FATHER'S WILL!

SO THE SON WAS ALL THE TIME WITH THE FATHER,  OFCOURSE!

the word was with God

AND AFTER THE REBEL, HE SENT HIM TO PERFECT HIS WORK AND ACCOMPLISH HIS KINGDOM

SO NOW WE AGREE ON THE FIRST PART OF  THAT VERSE

HERE IS THE SCRIPTURE AGAIN!

WHEREFORE, a man THE WORD THE SON'S SPIRIT, shall leave Father ALMIGHTY GOD BEFORE THE WORLD WAS ,TO ACCOMPLISH HIS KINGDOM, AND CREATE OUR MATERIAL WORLD!

and mother, NOW I LEAVE THIS FOR YOU TO REFLECT AND EXPAND IN ORDER TO DISCOVER THE MOTHER

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 13,401 through 13,420 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account