JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 12,161 through 12,180 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 31 2013,03:37)
    Well jammin,

I see a bunch of childish insults, but no answers to my questions.

1.  Is it true that you believe Jesus is God Almighty simply because many English translators cap the “G” in God when the word refers to Jesus?  YES or NO?

2.  Was the “G” capped in the original mss?  YES or NO?

do you understand what im saying?
    i just say the truth mike.

the truth shall set you free. it hurts but you must accept it.

if scholars are moron like you, they will translate english bible with all small letters. do you undrstand what i mean?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I think I understand what you're saying, jammin.

I believe you are telling me I'm a moron unless I believe that the Son of our one and only Almighty God actually IS the very one and only Almighty God that he is the Son of.

May that Son OF God someday rebuke you for your words of hate, and your spreading of unscriptural lies.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 31 2013,15:00)
    Why JESUS( the grain of a wheat) would have remained ALONE UNLESS HE DIED?

Through death, Jesus gave us the right to become sons of God, “born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.” (John 1:12-13)

In that way, one kernel (son of God) was able to die and produce many kernels (sons of God). (John 12:24)

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,April wrote:

[/quote]

Through death,

Mike,

THROUGH DEATH IS NOT A CLEAR PROOF THAT JESUS DIED!

DEATH IS SATAN:

THROUGH SATAN JESUS GLORIFIED.

THROUGH ENCOUNTERING SATAN ON THE CROSS JESUS GLORIFIED

Through death, Jesus gave us the right to become sons of God, “born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.”  (John 1:12-13)

In that way, one kernel (son of God) was able to die and produce many kernels (sons of God).  (John 12:24)

ALL THE ABOVE WAS ONLY POSSIBLE DUE TO THE FACT THAT JESUS  DIDN'T DIE LIKE WE DO,OTHERWISE SATAN WOULD HAVE ONE,AND JESUS NEVER GLORIFIED.

THE ENCOUNTERING ON THE CROSS BETWEEN JESUS AND SATAN, LIFE AND DEATH,LIGHT AND DARKNESS, GOOD AND EVIL, SPIRIT AND FLESH, THE VERTICAL AND THE HORIZONTAL SIGNIFICATION OF THE CROSS ITSELF,AND SO ON…… WAS THE MOST VITAL AND DECISIVE PARADOXICAL CLIMAX EVER OCCURRED THROUGHOUT CREATION.

SO HE DIDN'T DIE LIKE WE DO!

ALTHOUGH IT SEEMED SO!

ALL THE WORK THROUGH THE WISDOM OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD

ALPHA AND OMEGA

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was void and empty, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the SPIRIT OF GOD moved over the waters

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ April 01 2013,00:58)
    SO HE DIDN'T DIE LIKE WE DO!

ALTHOUGH IT SEEMED SO!

Charles,

All I'm saying is that scripture NEVER makes a distinction between the way Jesus died, and the way the rest of us die.

In fact, Paul clearly says that if Jesus didn't really die, and wasn't really raised from that death, then none of us will be raised from the death we die – because Jesus is the firstborn from the dead. He is the first of many brethren to come, right?

In my mind, that EQUATES the way Jesus died with the way the rest of us die.

And although I admire your effort to find a scripture that says Jesus DID die a different kind of death than we do, I have yet to see one such scripture from you.

peace,
    mike

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel………Jesus said in Revelations, i was dead and am alive for evermore but you don't believe he was dead right? So i guess Jesus Lied to us then Right>

You region of Separation of Jesus from us is also a false teaching as all trinitarians and Preexistence teach. Jesus is a son of man just as he said he was over and over, He also told us if we believe in him we have passed from death to life , So that mean we also have life in us , just as he said he had life in himself all true believer have this life in the also. But does that mean they do not taste death of course not for it is appointed unto man to once die and then after that the resurrection from the dead, this also happened to the Man Jesus who is called the Christ (anointed one) or Messiah.

You have been duped to believe many wrong things concerning Jesus. You fall in the catagory of those who Separate Jesus form his brethren a bad position to be in. IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………………………………gene

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,April wrote:

[/quote]

In my mind, that EQUATES the way Jesus died with the way the rest of us die.

Mike,

You look at scriptures only literally.

Scripture is God's word,therefore spiritual!

Jesus is also the son of man, and the son of God

So when you read scriptures,especially the NEW TESTAMENT you have to reflect in order to discern the spiritual understanding as well.

Jesus is a unique spiritual teacher, he preached in parables and had to explain his disciples on their own their true meanings.

Also Jesus's death was fundamental that he didn't die like we do, SINCE HE HAD NOTHING OF US, OF THE WORLD,OTHERWISE HE WOULDN'T BE THE MESSIAH

something which Satan was convinced about ,which was:

THAT THE MESSIAH MUST BE ONE OF THE JEWS IN EVERY SENSE AND JESUS WASN'T AND WAS.

A COMPLETE PARADOX! THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE,AND PERSON, ONE OF THE REASON THAT HE SHOUTED:

THE SON OF MAN, AND THE SON OF GOD! WHICH DEFINITELY WAS NOT POSSIBLE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF GOD!

and scriptures are purposely not clear regarding his kind of death!ESPECIALLY SINCE THE CHURCH HAD TO BE ESTABLISHED CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT PEOPLE WERE NOT THAT INTELLIGENT, AND COULD BE IN CONFLICT, ALSO, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A HELP FOR THE GNOSTIC BELIEF.

NOW REFLECT AGAIN HEREUNDER:

Hebrews 1:11They shall PERISH,(DIE) but thou shalt CONTINUE:( NEVER EXPERIENCE ANY KIND OF POSTPONEMENT) and they shall all grow old as a garment.

12And as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be CHANGED(THROUGH RESURRECTION): but thou art the SELFSAME,( EVEN DEAD IN THE GRAVE HIS DIVINITY REMAINED) and thy years shall not fail.

Psalm 118:The right hand of the Lord hath wrought strength: the right hand of the Lord hath exulted me: the right hand of the Lord hath wrought strength.

17 I SHALL NOT DIE, BUT LIVE: and shall declare the works of the Lord. THE WORKS OF THE LORD: GLORIFICATION

18The Lord chastising hath chastised me: ( REMOVED SATAN FROM HIS SOUL AND CONTINUED LIVING,) but he hath not delivered me over to death. (DIDN'T DIE LIKE WE DO)

19 Open ye to me the gates of justice: I will go into them, and give praise to the Lord.

20This is the gate of the Lord, the just shall enter into it.

21I will give glory to thee because thou hast heard me: and art become my salvation.

22The stone which the builders rejected; the same is become the head of the corner.

23This is the Lord's doing: and it is wonderful in our eyes.

24This is the day which the Lord hath made: let us be glad and rejoice therein.

All the above is a reference to Jesus as son of man

SO He remained alive, HE DIDN'T DIE LIKE WE DO!

SO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS WAS AN ORDINARY MAN THE SAME AS US ! FROM THE WORLD, AND DIED LIKE WE DO!

AND I BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE WORD IN FLESH, GOD IN FLESH THEREFORE HE HAD NOTHING OF US, ALL FROM HEAVEN! HE DID NOT DIE LIKE WE DO!

SINCE SCRIPTURES IS LITERALLY CLEAR FOR YOU!

AND LITERALLY AND SPIRITUALLY CLEAR FOR ME!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ April 02 2013,13:14)
    Mike,

You look at scriptures only literally.

Scripture is God's word,therefore spiritual!

Is that your way of agreeing with me that no scripture actually says Jesus died a different death than we do? :)

You can't rightly take a scripture that DOESN'T say what you want it to say, and then just accuse me of not being able to see the “spiritual” side of that scripture, Charles.

Anyway, I didn't read the rest of your post. It was way too long. If there is any particular point in that post you wanted me to address, post that point in a much shorter version, okay?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 01 2013,12:46)
    I think I understand what you're saying, jammin.

I believe you are telling me I'm a moron unless I believe that the Son of our one and only Almighty God actually IS the very one and only Almighty God that he is the Son of.

May that Son OF God someday rebuke you for your words of hate, and your spreading of unscriptural lies.

it is not a lie mike

the bible use the term moron. so there is nothing wrong with that.

the truth hurts… do you know that?

do you understand the fact that you and your father are both HUMAN by nature?
    you are not your father but you are both HUMAN by nature. as a human, you are limited because you are not God by nature.
    do you understand?

scholars did not translate greek to english with all small letters because they want people to understand the bible well. they put capital G for truly God and small g for those god who are not really god by nature.
    do you understnd what i mean>? only your fake NWT says christ is god and not God because that translation is a bias translation. JW made that version to support their illusion and you are adopting that thrash.

Christ and his father are both God. they have the same nature, God.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ April 03 2013,03:33)
    Christ and his father are both God.

Correction: Christ and us both HAVE the same God.

I worship the God OF Christ, jammin. You worship that same God, but then ADD another “God” of your own into the mix.

Which one of us has the same God Jesus has, jammin? Me, or you?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 04 2013,13:15)

Quote (jammin @ April 03 2013,03:33)
    Christ and his father are both God.

Correction:  Christ and us both HAVE the same God.

I worship the God OF Christ, jammin.  You worship that same God, but then ADD another “God” of your own into the mix.

Which one of us has the same God Jesus has, jammin?  Me, or you?

i also worship the God of Jesus
    but i also worship Jesus bec he is God just like his father
    John 20:28

New International Version (NIV)

28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

they are both God by nature

you and your father are both HUMAN right? and you cant be worshiped

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ April 05 2013,05:00)
    but i also worship……..

Your own words testify against you, jammin.

Jesus said that his God was our God. He did not say that his God – AND ALSO THIS OTHER ONE – was our God, did he?

See the difference between us? I worship the same God Jesus worshiped. I do as my Lord did – to the best of my ability. You, on the other hand, took it upon yourself to worship, not only the God of Jesus, but someone else as well.

My God doesn't have a God of His own, that He worships, jammin. Yours does.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 06 2013,14:10)

Quote (jammin @ April 05 2013,05:00)
    but i also worship……..

Your own words testify against you, jammin.

Jesus said that his God was our God.  He did not say that his God – AND ALSO THIS OTHER ONE – was our God, did he?

See the difference between us?  I worship the same God Jesus worshiped.  I do as my Lord did – to the best of my ability.  You, on the other hand, took it upon yourself to worship, not only the God of Jesus, but someone else as well.

My God doesn't have a God of His own, that He worships, jammin.  Yours does.

the father is God and i do worship him
    what you are saying is not the whole truth

i believe jesus is my Lord and my God

thomas also believe that Jesus is his Lord and God.

you have a different doctrine.
    you do not believe the apostles' doctrine. you believe JW doctrine and that doctrine is a thrash boy

sorry sunshine

mikeboll64
    Blocked

No, actually I believe MY LORD, jammin. HE is the one who told me that my God (and I only have ONE God, right?) was also HIS God.

If my ONE and ONLY God is also his ONE and ONLY God, then there is no chance that HE is my God, is there? (Unless of course Jesus is the God of HIMSELF! And I don't think that sounds very sensible, do you?)

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 06 2013,14:57)
    No, actually I believe MY LORD, jammin.  HE is the one who told me that my God (and I only have ONE God, right?) was also HIS God.

If my ONE and ONLY God is also his ONE and ONLY God, then there is no chance that HE is my God, is there?  (Unless of course Jesus is the God of HIMSELF!  And I don't think that sounds very sensible, do you?)

i also believe that his father is his God. there is nothing wrong with that. but what you are saying is not the whole truth.

i believe Jesus is my Lord and my God but you just believe that Christ is Lord and not God.

thomas said Jesus is his Lord and his God

sorry sunshine

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ April 05 2013,21:58)
    i also believe that his father is his God. there is nothing wrong with that.

You believe that ONLY the Father is his God, right?

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,April wrote:

[/quote]

I worship the God OF Christ,

Mike,

JESUS HAS NO GOD ANYMORE!

JESUS HAD HIS GOD TILL HE RESURRECTED, AND AFTERWORDS HE ASCENDED IN THE STATE OF HIS GOD,(SPIRIT) AND OUR GOD (CARNAL)

IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE TO TELL US HOW YOU WORSHIP THIS SPIRIT GOD OF YOURS, AND IN THE SAME TIME, IN THE TRUTH  

ALSO:

WHEN I PRAY TO JESUS I KNOW IN TRUTH THAT THE FATHER ACCEPTED MY PRAYERS.

BUT IF I PRAY TO THE FATHER ONLY I AM ALSO SURE THAT I WON'T BE SURE IF I AM IN THE TRUTH!

Peace and love in Jesus the only true God in flesh!

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ April 06 2013,00:31)
    Mike,

JESUS HAS NO GOD ANYMORE!

JESUS HAD HIS GOD TILL HE RESURRECTED, AND AFTERWORDS HE ASCENDED IN THE STATE OF HIS GOD,(SPIRIT) AND OUR GOD (CARNAL)

Revelation 3:12
    The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

Are you sure, Charles?

carmel
    Participant

Gene wrote:

[/quote]

..Jesus said in Revelations, i was dead and am alive for evermore but you don't believe he was dead right? So i guess Jesus Lied to us then Right

Gene,

I SAID THAT JESUS DIDN'T DIE LIKE WE DO!

NOT THAT HE DIDN'T DIE!

Scripture is clear about that!

Jesus is different from us,in every sense,although he was human!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,April wrote:

[/quote]

and I will also write on them my new name.

Mike,

That scriptures is confirming that Jesus is UNITED AS ONE WITH GOD.

He is referring to himself, when he comes in the glory of the Father. OR TO BE MORE CLEAR AS THE FATHER

NOTICE THE LAST WORDS:I will also write on them my new name WHAT IS HIS NEW NAME?

OBVIOUS THE JUDGE ALMIGHTY GOD IN FLESH

I ALREADY SAID THAT JESUS IS IN THE STATE BOTH THAT OF HIS GOD,AND OUR GOD!

IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT HE HAS A GOD IN THE SAME SENSE LIKE WE HAVE A GOD.

JESUS WILL NEVER ADORE HIS FATHER AGAIN LIKE WHEN HE WAS A MAN, BUT WE DO NOW AND WE WILL DO WHEN WE GO TO HEAVEN.

I ALSO SAY MY DOCTOR BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THE SAME LIKE WHEN I SAY MY HAND! WHICH IS PART OF ME,

LIKE JESUS IS PART OF THE FATHER.

GOD BOTH IN  SPIRIT AND  FLESH.

THE FATHER,UP TO NOW  IS STILL A SPIRIT ONLY.

NOW EXPLAIN THIS FOR ME:

John 13:31 …………Now is the

SON OF MAN IS GLORIFIED, AND GOD IS GLORIFIED IN HIM.

ARE NOT BOTH GLORIFIED IN EACH OTHER THEREFORE THEY BECAME ONE???

32 IF GOD BE GLORIFIED IN HIM, GOD ALSO WILL GLORIFY HIM IN HIMSELF…………

HE REPEATED THE SAME THING AGAIN FOR ONE LIKE YOU TO CONVINCE YOU THAT:

THEY ARE NO MORE TWO BUT ONE BEING IN BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 12,161 through 12,180 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account