JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 12,141 through 12,160 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

carmel

THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING:

this is true ,but it depend how and why,

because if we lose our flesh then we also lose the power to worship our true GOD in the way he want us to do it ,so in this case the flesh becomes very important ,but yes it is not the flesh that will save us but the actions spirit from within it ,that either produced sin or righteousness

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Terraricca,

HAS A PARADOXICAL MEANING!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 23 2013,11:25)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 22 2013,12:41)
    But Paul says that Jesus tasted death for all of us.

Mike,

I agree,but what bothers me, WHY PAUL DIDN'T USE A CLEAN PHRASE SUCH AS

HE DIED LIKE US OR HE DIED ALSO……………

1 Corinthians 15
    12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?

13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised.

14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.

15 More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised.

16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either.

Charles, to me it seems like Paul is equating the death of Christ with the death all men die. I see no hint of any difference between the death Jesus died, and the death the rest of us die……… do you?

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Charles, to me it seems like Paul is equating the death of Christ with the death all men die.  I see no hint of any difference between the death Jesus died, and the death the rest of us die……… do you?

Mike,

TO YOU IT SEEMS!!!

NO TO ALL OF US CORRUPTED MORTAL CREATURES IT SEEMS THAT JESUS DIED THE SAME DEATH.

BUT THERE'S NO EVIDENCE CLEAR ENOUGH TO SUPPORT THIS.

I MADE IT CLEAR THAT PAUL WAS NEVER CLEAR THAT JESUS DEATH WAS THE SAME EQUIVALENT IN ALL DETAILS AS OURS.

IN FACT SCRIPTURE IS MORE CLEAR THAT JESUS' DEATH WAS NOT AS OURS.

Jesus died for us.For our understanding!

The flesh didn't actually die!

Jesus' flesh never initiated any corrosion.

Jesus glorified immediately on death.

Jesus' flesh continued the process of spiritualization.

Paul said that Jesus only tasted death.

Which means that he didn't die like we do!

Hebrews 1:11They shall perish, but thou shalt CONTINUE:………. OK IT IS CLEAR YOU SHALL CONTINUE.

WHICH MEANS CONTINUE THE PROCESS OF THE SPIRITUALIZATION WHICH JESUS STARTED IN THE LAST SUPPER AFTER GIVING THE BREAD TO JUDAH AND TOLD HIM TO DO HIS WORK QUICKLY.

WHAT WAS THE RUSH FOR ?OBVIOUS! BECAUSE HE STARTED THE SPIRITUAL PROCESS, AND CONFIRMED WITH THE BLOODY PERSPIRATION IN THE GARDEN

12And as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:

but thou art the selfsame,……..

SO IF JESUS REMAINED THE SELFSAME IT MEANS THAT HE NEVER CHANGED,THEREFORE HE NEVER DIED LIKE US! HE DIED HIS OWN KIND OF DEATH WHICH MEANS  CONTINUED THE SPIRITUAL PROCESS.

Now read:

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself,

So he hath given the Son also to have life in himself:

GOD HAD GIVEN THE SON TO HAVE LIFE IN HIMSELF.OK?

OBVIOUS: THE SON IS A MAN IN FLESH AND BLOOD NO???

SO JESUS' BODY ALTHOUGH IT WAS IN FLESH AND BLOOD,

IT HAD LIFE IN ITSELF.

THEREFORE THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING IT STILL HAD LIFE IN ITSELF

IT IS THE SPIRIT, THE SON'S AS FLESH SUBSTANCE THAT GIVES LIFE!

SINCE IT WAS COMPOSED FROM GOD'S OWN SPIRIT, THEREFORE GOD'S OWN SUBSTANCE, THE SON'S WHICH CAME FROM HEAVEN!!! THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles  

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel………If i had a bowl of punch and you and all the gests tasted it, does that mean the punch you tasted was any different then the punch i tasted. No it does not!, Same with what Paul meant saying Jesus tasted death, He simply meant Jesus died Just as all men die. Why are you people alway trying to Make Jesus different all the time then we are. The only difference about Jesus' death is he did not have to die, becasue he never sinned, as all the rest of us have, our deaths are Just dues, his death was not, but he tasted death just as we do for all our sake. It is all the same, death is death , just as the punch in the example is punch and everyone who drank some particapted in the same thing. So did Jesus participate in Death.

peace and love to you and yours…………………………………………gene

carmel
    Participant

Gene wrote:

[/quote]

Why are you people alway trying to Make Jesus different all the time then we are.

Gene,

So you think Jesus is not different than we are?

HOW COULD HE BE THE MESSIAH THAN, IF HE IS NOT DIFFERENT?

JESUS WAS LIKE US. BUT NOT IN THE SAME SUBSTANCE AS OURS.

SO EVEN HIS FLESH AND BLOOD, WAS DIFFERENT!!!

NOW READ AND EXPLAIN:

YOU ARE FROM BENEATH.

I AM FROM ABOVE.

YOU ARE FROM THE WORLD.

I AM NOT FROM THE WORLD.

WE ARE THE SHEEP.

HE IS THE SHEPHERD.

WE ARE DEATH.

HE IS LIFE.

WE CORRODE ON DEATH

HE CONTINUED, AND NEVER CHANGED

Hebrews 1:10 THEY SHAL PERISH, BUT YOU SHALL CONITUE:…….

12And as a vesture shalt thou change them,

AND THEY SHALL BE CHAANGED : BUT YOU ARE THE SELFSAME, ……..

HE CREATED US.

WE ARE HIS CREATURES.

Hebrews 1:10 And: Thou in the beginning, O Lord, didst found the earth: and the works of thy hands are the heavens.

Also:

PRODUCE SCRIPTURE AND PROVE THAT HIS DEATH WAS NOT DIFFERENT.

I PRODUCED SCRPITURE WHICH PROVED THAT HIS DEATH WAS DIFFERENT.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 25 2013,01:47)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 25 2013,13:04)
    Charles, to me it seems like Paul is equating the death of Christ with the death all men die.  I see no hint of any difference between the death Jesus died, and the death the rest of us die……… do you?

Mike,

TO YOU IT SEEMS!!!

NO TO ALL OF US CORRUPTED MORTAL CREATURES IT SEEMS THAT JESUS DIED THE SAME DEATH.

BUT THERE'S NO EVIDENCE CLEAR ENOUGH TO SUPPORT THIS.

SCRIPTURE IS MORE CLEAR THAT JESUS' DEATH WAS NOT AS OURS.

Okay. Then show me ONE of those scriptures, that say Jesus died in a different way than all other men die.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 21 2013,06:06)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 20 2013,19:20)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 21 2013,00:12)
    JAMMIN

the father told us that the son is “A” God NOT GOD THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD THE FATHER

8 But God said this about his Son:

“God, your throne will last forever and ever.
      You will rule your kingdom with fairness.

the father is also a God? did you know that?
    you want verse?

Psalm 86:15
    But, Lord, you are a God who shows mercy and is kind. You don’t become angry quickly. You have great love and faithfulness.

Jeremiah 23:23
    “I am a God who is near,” says the Lord. “I am also a God who is far away.

btw are you a HUMAN or human?

is there a difference between the word a HUMAN and HUMAN?

lol

your nature is human boy. it does not matter if you put a letter A bec you are still human by nature

This ,a, letter is to show you that THE GOD his not the same god as a god ,

Just like I may be a human but I am not you who his also human got it ???

Human is just the same as human

the father is God by nature
    the son is also God by nature
    they have the same nature, God.

you and your father have the same nature, Human.

a god is not God.

if you say god, that is not truly God by nature.
    but if you are God by nature, you are truly God and not just a god.

what im trying to say here is their nature (father and son) is the same. they are both God by nature

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 22 2013,12:45)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 20 2013,03:54)
    the father told us that the son is God

The Father did tell us that the Son would be called a mighty god.  Satan is also a mighty god, jammin.

And in Hebrews 1, Paul attributes a Psalm to Jesus, in which the subject is called “god”.  But also notice that verse 9 speaks about the God OF that other god.

Surely God Almighty doesn't have a God of His own, right?  But Jesus does, right?  In fact, Jesus told us that our God was also his God, right?

I worship the God OF Jesus, jammin.  You worship that same God ALONG WITH His servant, Jesus Christ.

not god mike boy. the bible said the son is God and not god.
    only your favorite fake bible NWT says god

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Okay.  Then show me ONE of those scriptures, that say Jesus died in a different way than all other men die.    

Mike,

DO WE TASTE DEATH?

OR  DO WE SIMPLY DO NOT TASTE DEATH BUT WE DIE

NOW READ:

DRB
    Job 6:6 Or can an unsavoury thing be eaten, that is not seasoned with salt? Or

CAN A MAN TASTE THAT WHICH WHEN TASTED BRINGETH DEATH?

DEFINITELY NOT MIKE!  

EXCEPT ONE JESUS.

ONLY JESUS TASTED DEATH WHICH MEANS THAT HE DIDN’T DIE!

So the above is the FIRST scripture which confirms that Jesus didn’t die like we do!

Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the SUFFERING  of death, crowned with glory and honour: that, through the grace of God, he might TASTE death for all.

The above confirms this, not only regarding the word TASTE, but also confirms that Jesus SUFFERED death.

How does a person suffer WHEN THAT PERSON IS DEAD?

So the above scripture is the SECOND one which confirms that JESUS DIDN’T DIE LIKE WE DO’

HUMANS DON’T SUFFER DEATH BUT THEY SIMLY DIE AND  ALL THE SUFFERINGS WILL PERISH.

SO ,AS I SAID MIKE:
    SCRIPTURE REGARDING JESUS DEATH,ALWAYS USED A PROCEDURE WHICH CONFIRMS THAT HE DIDN’T DIE LIKE WE DO!

SO UNLESS YOU YOURSELF POST ONE CLEAR SCRIPTURE WHICH CONFIRMS THAT JESUS

DIED THE SAME DEATH WE ALL OF US DO, I’M AFRAID THERE’S ONLY ONE WAY FOR YOU, TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH, THAT JESUS GLORIFIED IMMEDIATELY ON DEATH,AND CONTINUED THE PROCESS OF SPIRITUALIZATION OF HIS BODY .

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

CAMEL

DO WE TASTE DEATH?

OR DO WE SIMPLY DO NOT TASTE DEATH BUT WE DIE

this will depend you true conscientiousness of the truth of God

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 27 2013,01:48)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 26 2013,14:50)
    Okay.  Then show me ONE of those scriptures, that say Jesus died in a different way than all other men die.

NOW READ:

DRB

Charles,

That scripture doesn't say anything about Jesus dying a different death than the rest of us die.

Try again. (Oh, and I only need ONE scripture. I don't need all the rhetoric. Thanks.)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 26 2013,21:57)

The Father did tell us that the Son would be called a mighty god.  Satan is also a mighty god, jammin.

And in Hebrews 1, Paul attributes a Psalm to Jesus, in which the subject is called “god”.  But also notice that verse 9 speaks about the God OF that other god.

Surely God Almighty doesn't have a God of His own, right?  But Jesus does, right?  In fact, Jesus told us that our God was also his God, right?

I worship the God OF Jesus, jammin.  You worship that same God ALONG WITH His servant, Jesus Christ.

So in your mind, Jesus is God Almighty simply because your favorite translations cap the “G” in “God”? ???

Hmmmmm………………. Was the “G” capped in the Hebrew and Greek mss, jammin?

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Try again.  (Oh, and I only need ONE scripture.  I don't need all the rhetoric.  Thanks.)

Mike,

I am afraid YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE TO CONTRADICT THAT SCRIPTURE IN ORDER TO PROVE THAT JESUS DIED LIKE WE DO.

I REPEAT:

CAN YOU TASTE DEATH MIKE, AND REMAIN ALIVE? ANSWER?

ANSWER AND THAT WILL CONFIRM THAT JESUS DIDN'T DIE LIKE WE DO SINCE:

ONLY JESUS TASTED DEATH

THE SECOND ONE MIKE!

Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the SUFFERING  of death, crowned with glory and honour: that, through the grace of God, he might TASTE death for all.

CAN YOU MIKE, SUFFER DEATH AND IN THE SAME TIME REMAIN ALIVE, OR YOU SIMPLY DIE AND NO MORE SUFFERING.

YOU CAN ONLY SUFFER WHILE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.

BUT JESUS SUFFERED DEATH, AND NEVER DIED LIKE WE DO

HIS DEATH IS UNIQUE LIKE ALL HIS ATTRIBUTES AS THE WORD MADE FLESH! GOD IN FLESH!

IN ORDER TO GLORIFY THROUGH DEATH ITSELF.

SCRIPTURE NEVER DECLARED THAT HE DIED LIKE WE DO!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Charles, it is not my job to prove a negative.  It is YOUR job to prove the positive.

Job 6:6 doesn't say anything about death at all.  Nor do I see any indication that it is about Jesus.  Nor are there any words in that verse that discuss different kinds of death.

Like I said, try again.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 28 2013,14:55)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 26 2013,21:57)

So in your mind, Jesus is God Almighty simply because your favorite translations cap the “G” in “God”?   ???

Hmmmmm……………….  Was the “G” capped in the Hebrew and Greek mss, jammin?

it is not my favorite translation.
    all of the tanslations say Christ is God and not god.
    only your fake NWT says he is god
    LOL

make your own bible for you to have two fake version LOL

jammin
    Participant

and why are you asking about the greek and hebrew translations?
    you are having a hard time understanding english version and now you want me to discuss to you greek and hebrew?
    LOL

scholars are not moron like you mike.
    if they are moron just like you then they will translate greek and hebrew to english with all small letters. LOL

jammin
    Participant

Proverbs 26:9

The Message (MSG)

9 To ask a moron to quote a proverb
    is like putting a scalpel in the hands of a drunk.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Well jammin,

I see a bunch of childish insults, but no answers to my questions.

1. Is it true that you believe Jesus is God Almighty simply because many English translators cap the “G” in God when the word refers to Jesus? YES or NO?

2. Was the “G” capped in the original mss? YES or NO?

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Charles, it is not my job to prove a negative.  It is YOUR job to prove the positive.

Mike,

Hereunder is the POSITIVE:

John 12:24 Amen, amen I say to you, unless the grain of wheat falling into the ground die,
    25Itself remaineth alone.

Job 6:6 doesn't say anything about death at all.  Nor do I see any indication that it is about Jesus.  Nor are there any words in that verse that discuss different kinds of death.

AND HERE IS SOME MILK, SINCE MEET IT'S NOT THE RIGHT FOOD FOR YOU!

What did Jesus MEAN in the statement above regarding HIS OWN PARTICULAR CONDITION of HIS DEATH,  CONSIDERRING THE FACT THAT THE GRAIN WAS DEFINITELY A REFRENCE TO HIM?

Why JESUS( the grain of a wheat) would have remained ALONE UNLESS HE DIED?

AS FAR AS I KNOW WHEN SOMEBODY DIES,HIS BODY WILL DEFINITELY BE ALONE IN THE GRAVE!

HOW COME JESUS, INSTEAD,

to prove that he didn’t die like we do,

DID NOT REMAIN ALONE WHEN HE DIED?

WITH WHOM JESUS WAS EMBRACED ON HIS UNIQUE DEATH, SO HE DIDN’T REMAIN ALONE?

LET’S CONTINUE READING :

But if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit…………………

Mike,

We all know that when  the grain falls in a healthy ground it never really die, BUT IT BRINGS FORTH FRUIT!

IT DIES IF THE GROUND IS NOT HEALTHY!

So Jesus  referred to himself, and made us aware that HE NEVER REALLY DIED LIKE WE DO!
    But continued the spiritual process of his flesh body,

DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE

WAS NOT ALONE BUT ENCOUNTERED SATAN, DEATH AND TOPPLED HIM, AND GLORIFIED IMMEDIATELY!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 12,141 through 12,160 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account