JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 12,101 through 12,120 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 14 2013,14:36)
    JESUS CONFIRMED NOT ONLY THAT THE FATHER IS:

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, BUT ALSO THAT THE FATHER BECAME SO,CONJOINED WITH JESUS CHRIST.

No he didn't, Charles.  Jesus confirmed that eternal life is the taking in of knowledge of the only true God (which is both our God AND his God) – and also taking in of knowledge of the servant, prophet, sacrificial lamb, priest,, anointed one, and son OF that God.

If you are reading something about Jesus and God being “conjoined” from the words of John 17:3, then you are apparently reading your own imagination into that verse – because there is nothing mentioned about such a thing in 17:3.

Instead, that verse CLEARLY identifies Jesus as someone OTHER THAN “the only true God”.  Charles, try reading the words that were actually written, and forming your understanding around THOSE WORDS.  Because it seems you are doing the opposite.  It seems you have already formed your understanding, and are trying to force the words of scripture to fit around YOUR OWN understanding.

Btw, here is where you can read Strong's definition of ginóskó.  Notice that “taking in knowledge” is the first definition listed.

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

I can not follow you ,you are lost

Terraricca,

Its no use in posting scriptures and you don't interprit it.

It is YOU WHO ARE LOST NOT ME SINCE YOU CANNOT FOLLOW ME!

THE FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATURE.

THE FIRST EXISTENCE OF EVERY SPECIES IN NATURE.

EVERY TIME A NEW SPECIES IS CREATED DURING CREATION, IT WAS BEING CREATED BY JESUS' SPIRIT WITHIN THAT SPECIES.

SO THE SPECIES IS THE FIRSTBORN, NOT JESUS' SPIRIT,

JESUS' SPIRIT WAS THE WORD AS A SPIRIT DURING CREATION.

THEN WHEN ALL WAS ACCOMPLISHED,AND IT WAS TIME :

THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH.

Peace and love in Jesus.

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 16 2013,13:38)

terraricca,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

I can not follow you ,you are lost

Terraricca,

Its no use in posting scriptures and you don't interprit it.

THE FIRST EXISTENCE OF EVERY SPECIES IN NATURE.

EVERY TIME A NEW SPECIES IS CREATED DURING CREATION, IT WAS BEING CREATED BY JESUS' SPIRIT WITHIN THAT SPECIES.

SO THE SPECIES IS THE FIRSTBORN, NOT JESUS' SPIRIT,

THEN WHEN ALL WAS ACCOMPLISHED,AND IT WAS TIME :

THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH.

Peace and love in Jesus.

Charles

charles

I can not follow Satan either ,

this means every creature in heaven and on earth right ???
    except God the father himself

terraricca
    Participant

charles

this is not what scriptures are saying

carmel
    Participant

If you are reading something about Jesus and God being “conjoined” from the words of John 17:3, then you are apparently reading your own imagination

Mike,

You hate novels, BUT UNLESS I SEND YOU NOVELS YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND A THING,

WITH EVERY RESPECT

YOU KNOW UBSOLUTE NOTHING!

JESUS HAS TAKEN FROM YOU WHAT YOU BELEIVE YOU HAVE

SO CHEW THE WORDS LETTER BY LETTER AND PRAY!

THE WORDS:

NOW THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE

IN THEMSELVES WERE A DECLARATION THAT A PARTICULAR CONJOINED PROCESS  BETWEEN THE FATHER AND THE SON, THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT WERE GOING TO BE MANIFESTED.

MADE KNOWN.

Hereunder,is:

Part of  the TEXT ANALYSIS  again.

NOW as you can see, your interpretation left out all these:

3778 [e] hautē              αὕτη                             this            
    1161 [e] de                     δέ                             moreover          
    1510 [e] estin                ἐστιν                              is              
    3588 [e]  hē                     ἡ                                   –                
    166   [e] aiōnios           αἰώνιος                       eternal            
    2222 [e] zōē                    ζωὴ                              life,

Now my uncertainties are more regarding what you left out, than what you added.

So in order to use:

is taking in knowledge of. YOU LEFT OUT the EPHASIZED statement OF :

NOW  THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE

And on doing this you definitely have left out THE MOST POWERFULL STATEMENT JESUS MADE IN THAT WHOLE CHAPTER.

NOW HEREUNDER, ALL SCRIPTURES DECLARE THE STATEMENT THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE ??? AND YOU DELIBERATELY REMOVED IT.

BUT ONE PARTICULAR ARAMAIC DECLARES:Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
    “But these things are eternal life:

OK MIKE IT SAYS BUT THESE THINGS, ARE ETERNAL LIFE !!!

OBVIOUS REFERRING TO THE DEATH, OF JESUS AND

GLORIFICATION OF JESUS BY THE FATHER THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT!!! THEREFORE  A CONJOINED PROCESS BETWEEN

THE SON AND THE FATHER THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!RESPECTIVELY

English Standard Version (©2001)
    And this is eternal life

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    “This is eternal life,

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
    And this is life eternal,

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
    This is eternal life:

International Standard Version (©2012)
    And this is eternal life:

NET Bible (©2006)
    Now this is eternal life—

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
    This is eternal life

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)

American King James Version

American Standard Version

Douay-Rheims Bible
    Now this is eternal life:

Darby Bible Translation
    And this is the eternal life,

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation

Weymouth New Testament
    And in this consists the Life of the Ages–

World English Bible
    This is eternal life,

Now read the verse before:

John 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that

HE MAY GIVE ETERNAL LIFE

to all whom thou hast given him.

SO JESUS DECLARED THAT HE HIMSELF WOULD GIVE ETERNAL LIFE.

HE IS THE SPIRIT OF THE ETERNAL LIFE!

HE, THE WORD ITSELF IS THE ETERNAL LIFE.

THEN IN THE FOLLOWING VERSE HE SAID:

NOW, and this is an EMPHATIC start to the following statement in 17:3, for the simple reason that Jesus is declaring that NOW,no matter what, indeed now, moreover.

WITH THAT STRONG, FORCEFUL COMMENCEMENT OF THAT VERSE, JESUS  SAID TO HIS ENEMIES, THAT NOTWITSTANDING THE FACT THAT HUMAN IS SINFULL, CONDEMDED, DEAD, IN THIS EVIL WORLD,  I AM A MAN IN ALL THINGS LIKE ALL HUMANS, I CAME INTO THIS EVIL WORLD THROUGH ITS EVIL PROCESS, AND STILL SINLESS THEREFORE THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE  I AM ETERNAL LIFE, SINCE HE IS SINLESS, ONLY SINFULL MEN DIES, JESUS NEVER DIED, JESUS GLORIFIED THROUGH DEATH ITSELF, HE IS SUPERIOR TO DEATH, BUT NOT SINGLE HANDED, WITH THE FULL POWER OF THE FATHER IN HIM,THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

I AM THE SPIRIT OF ETERNAL LIFE.

JESUS NEVER ACTUALLY DIED. FOR US HE WAS DEAD, BUT HIS BODY  REALLY WAS ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF SPIRITUALIZATION!

Then He continued, That they may know thee, SO THROUGH THE PROCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT OF THE ETERNAL LIFE, THAT THEY,HIS ENEMIES, MAY KNOW, WHO IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

SO IT IS NOT THROUGH THE FATHER ONLY, BECAUSE JESUS HIMSELF DECLARED IN THE PREVIOUS VERSE THAT THE FATHER GAVE HIM ALL POWER OVER ALL FLESH, IN ORDER TO DIE, SINCE HE WAS THE WORD MADE FLESH AND WHEN HE  DID SO GLORIFIED AND  UNITED HIMSELF WITH THE FATHER,OBVIOUS THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT, SO CONJOINED NEITHER JESUS, NOR THE FATHER, ACHIEVED ETERNAL LIFE SINGLE HANDED.

SO THE STATEMENT NOW THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE WHEN ONE PERCEIVES ITS DEFINITION, IN THAT CONTEXT, ON ITS OWN IT IS EVIDENTLY PROVEN THAT IT HAD TWO PROCESSES:ONE FROM THE FATHER,AND ONE FROM THE WORD MADE FLESH, JESUS CHRIST.

JESUS THROUGH HIS DEATH, SOMETHING GOD COULD NOT DO AS A SPIRIT,WAS GLORIFIED BY THE FATHER , IN  HIMSELF.SOMETHING THE SON COULD NOT DO AS MAN.

THE FATHER GLORIFIED JESUS,THROUGH HIS UNIFICATION  WITH  JESUS CHRIST AND MADE HIM KNOWN AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

JESUS GLORIFIED THE FATHER, IN HIS FLESH VISIBLE BODY THROUGH THE UNIFICATION WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER.
    AND MADE HIM KNOWN AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD,

John 13:31 When he therefore was gone out, Jesus said:

Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him. CLEAR ENOUGH MIKE???

32 If God be glorified in him,

God also will glorify him in himself; CLEAR ENOUGH MIKE???  

CONJOINED AND THAT IS ETERNAL LIFE ACCOMPLISHED!

And immediately will he glorify him. NOTICE IMMEDIATELY SO HE NEVER REALLY DIED, OBVIOUS, HE IS ETERNAL LIFE.

1John 1:2 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled,

OF THE WORD OF LIFE :

2For the LIFE was manifested;

and we have seen and do bear witness,

and declare unto you THE LIFE ETERNAL,

which was with the Father, and hath appeared to us

JESUS CHRIST, THE WORD THE SPIRIT OF ETERNAL LIFE WAS WITH THE FATHER ,BECAME FLESH, AND GAVE ETERNAL LIFE TO ALL BELEIVERS,

AND IN THE SAME INSTANT GAVE KNOWLEDGE, MADE KNOWN, THAT  CONJCOINED  WITH THE FATHER ,BOTH GOD AND JESUS CHRIST ARE MANIFESTED AS  THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

THE MOST POWERFULL SPIRIT!  DO YOU AGREE???

IN ONE GLORY

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Charles

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

this is not what scriptures are saying

Terraricca,

FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST:

WHERE IS THE SCRIPTURE YOU ARE REFERRING TO???

I can not follow Satan either

I know, you are simply in a CROSS ROAD WITHOUT ANY UNDERSTANDING WHICH WAY TO GO. SINCE YOU ARE TALKING IN THAT MANNER. YOU ARE DESPERATE!

I PRAY FOR YOU SINCE YOU ARE LIKE ME, A SOUL LOCKED IN SATAN'S SUBSTANCE.

ALSO:

SINCE  THEY CALLED JESUS CHRIST SATAN, WHY SHOULD I BOTHER TO BE CALLED LIKE WHAT THEY CALLED HIM!!!

WE ARE ALL LIVING IN SATAN'S PROPERTY, AND WE ARE ALL CONSIDERRED HIS SINFULL, DEADLY, FILTHY, CORRUPTED, CREATURES, CARNALLY.

ONLY THROUGH OUR SOULS, BY JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY TRUE JUDGE, WE WOULD BE JUSTIFIED.

AND THE MORE WE EXALT OURSELVES THE MORE WE ARE LOWERRED, AND THE MORE WE LOWER OURSELVES THE MORE WE ARE EXALTED!

PRAY FOR ME

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

this is purely your own fabrication ,you do not know God or his son ,the trinity is still doing is demolition in your mind and soul,

Terraricca,

BLA! BLA! BLA!  GET YOU NOWHERE, PROOF, SHOW SCRIPTURES!

God created Jesus as a spirit being ,called THE WORD of GOD  ,

WHAT A CONFUSION!

SCRIPTURES PLEASE!

the holy spirit is not used of what we know prior to men creation ,

Genesis 1:2And the earth was void and empty, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and

THE SPIRIT OF GOD  MAN WAS NOT CREATED YET

moved over the waters.

1Corinthians 12:3……………….And no man can say the Lord Jesus, but by the Holy Ghost.

4 Now there are diversities of graces, but the same Spirit; HOLY GHOST OF GOD

5And there are diversities of ministries, but the same Lord;

JESUS CHRIST GLORIFIED GOD

6And there are diversities of operations, but the same God, who worketh all in all.

THE FATHER

7And the manifestation of the SPIRIT is given to every man unto profit.

8To one indeed, by the SPIRIT, is given the word of wisdom: and to another, the word of knowledge, according to the SAME SPIRIT;

9To another, faith in the SAME SPIRIT; [/.B]to another, the grace of healing in ONE SPIRIT;

10To another, the working of miracles; to another, prophecy; to another, the discerning of spirits; to another, diverse kinds of tongues; to another, interpretation of speeches.

11But all these things ONE AND THE SAME SPIRIT worketh, dividing to every one according as he will.

SINCE HE IS GOD

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

abe
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 16 2013,09:38)

If you are reading something about Jesus and God being “conjoined” from the words of John 17:3, then you are apparently reading your own imagination

Mike,

You hate novels, BUT UNLESS I SEND YOU NOVELS YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND A THING,

WITH EVERY RESPECT

YOU KNOW UBSOLUTE NOTHING!

JESUS HAS TAKEN FROM YOU WHAT YOU BELEIVE YOU HAVE

SO CHEW THE WORDS LETTER BY LETTER AND PRAY!

THE WORDS:

NOW THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE

IN THEMSELVES WERE A DECLARATION THAT A PARTICULAR CONJOINED PROCESS  BETWEEN THE FATHER AND THE SON, THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT WERE GOING TO BE MANIFESTED.

MADE KNOWN.

Hereunder,is:

Part of  the TEXT ANALYSIS  again.

NOW as you can see, your interpretation left out all these:

3778 [e] hautē              αὕτη                             this            
    1161 [e] de                     δέ                             moreover          
    1510 [e] estin                ἐστιν                              is              
    3588 [e]  hē                     ἡ                                   –                
    166   [e] aiōnios           αἰώνιος                       eternal            
    2222 [e] zōē                    ζωὴ                              life,

Now my uncertainties are more regarding what you left out, than what you added.

So in order to use:

is taking in knowledge of. YOU LEFT OUT the EPHASIZED statement OF :

NOW  THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE

And on doing this you definitely have left out THE MOST POWERFULL STATEMENT JESUS MADE IN THAT WHOLE CHAPTER.

NOW HEREUNDER, ALL SCRIPTURES DECLARE THE STATEMENT THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE ??? AND YOU DELIBERATELY REMOVED IT.

BUT ONE PARTICULAR ARAMAIC DECLARES:Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)

OK MIKE IT SAYS BUT THESE THINGS, ARE ETERNAL LIFE !!!

OBVIOUS REFERRING TO THE DEATH, OF JESUS AND

GLORIFICATION OF JESUS BY THE FATHER THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT!!! THEREFORE  A CONJOINED PROCESS BETWEEN

THE SON AND THE FATHER THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!RESPECTIVELY

English Standard Version (©2001)
    And this is eternal life

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    “This is eternal life,

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
    This is eternal life:

International Standard Version (©2012)
    And this is eternal life:

NET Bible (©2006)
    Now this is eternal life—

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
    This is eternal life

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)

American King James Version

American Standard Version

Douay-Rheims Bible
    Now this is eternal life:

Darby Bible Translation
    And this is the eternal life,

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation

Weymouth New Testament
    And in this consists the Life of the Ages–

World English Bible
    This is eternal life,

Now read the verse before:

John 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that

HE MAY GIVE ETERNAL LIFE

to all whom thou hast given him.

SO JESUS DECLARED THAT HE HIMSELF WOULD GIVE ETERNAL LIFE.

HE IS THE SPIRIT OF THE ETERNAL LIFE!

HE, THE WORD ITSELF IS THE ETERNAL LIFE.

THEN IN THE FOLLOWING VERSE HE SAID:

NOW, and this is an EMPHATIC start to the following statement in 17:3, for the simple reason that Jesus is declaring that NOW,no matter what, indeed now, moreover.

WITH THAT STRONG, FORCEFUL COMMENCEMENT OF THAT VERSE, JESUS  SAID TO HIS ENEMIES, THAT NOTWITSTANDING THE FACT THAT HUMAN IS SINFULL, CONDEMDED, DEAD, IN THIS EVIL WORLD,  I AM A MAN IN ALL THINGS LIKE ALL HUMANS, I CAME INTO THIS EVIL WORLD THROUGH ITS EVIL PROCESS, AND STILL SINLESS THEREFORE THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE  I AM ETERNAL LIFE, SINCE HE IS SINLESS, ONLY SINFULL MEN DIES, JESUS NEVER DIED, JESUS GLORIFIED THROUGH DEATH ITSELF, HE IS SUPERIOR TO DEATH, BUT NOT SINGLE HANDED, WITH THE FULL POWER OF THE FATHER IN HIM,THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

I AM THE SPIRIT OF ETERNAL LIFE.

JESUS NEVER ACTUALLY DIED. FOR US HE WAS DEAD, BUT HIS BODY  REALLY WAS ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF SPIRITUALIZATION!

Then He continued, That they may know thee, SO THROUGH THE PROCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT OF THE ETERNAL LIFE, THAT THEY,HIS ENEMIES, MAY KNOW, WHO IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

SO IT IS NOT THROUGH THE FATHER ONLY, BECAUSE JESUS HIMSELF DECLARED IN THE PREVIOUS VERSE THAT THE FATHER GAVE HIM ALL POWER OVER ALL FLESH, IN ORDER TO DIE, SINCE HE WAS THE WORD MADE FLESH AND WHEN HE  DID SO GLORIFIED AND  UNITED HIMSELF WITH THE FATHER,OBVIOUS THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT, SO CONJOINED NEITHER JESUS, NOR THE FATHER, ACHIEVED ETERNAL LIFE SINGLE HANDED.

SO THE STATEMENT NOW THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE WHEN ONE PERCEIVES ITS DEFINITION, IN THAT CONTEXT, ON ITS OWN IT IS EVIDENTLY PROVEN THAT IT HAD TWO PROCESSES:ONE FROM THE FATHER,AND ONE FROM THE WORD MADE FLESH, JESUS CHRIST.

JESUS THROUGH HIS DEATH, SOMETHING GOD COULD NOT DO AS A SPIRIT,WAS GLORIFIED BY THE FATHER , IN  HIMSELF.SOMETHING THE SON COULD NOT DO AS MAN.

THE FATHER GLORIFIED JESUS,THROUGH HIS UNIFICATION  WITH  JESUS CHRIST AND MADE HIM KNOWN AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

JESUS GLORIFIED THE FATHER, IN HIS FLESH VISIBLE BODY THROUGH THE UNIFICATION WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER.
    AND MADE HIM KNOWN AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD,

John 13:31 When he therefore was gone out, Jesus said:

Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him. CLEAR ENOUGH MIKE???

32 If God be glorified in him,

God also will glorify him in himself; CLEAR ENOUGH MIKE???  

CONJOINED AND THAT IS ETERNAL LIFE ACCOMPLISHED!

And immediately will he glorify him. NOTICE IMMEDIATELY SO HE NEVER REALLY DIED, OBVIOUS, HE IS ETERNAL LIFE.

1John 1:2 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled,

OF THE WORD OF LIFE :

2For the LIFE was manifested;

and we have seen and do bear witness,

and declare unto you THE LIFE ETERNAL,

which was with the Father, and hath appeared to us

JESUS CHRIST, THE WORD THE SPIRIT OF ETERNAL LIFE WAS WITH THE FATHER ,BECAME FLESH, AND GAVE ETERNAL LIFE TO ALL BELEIVERS,

AND IN THE SAME INSTANT GAVE KNOWLEDGE, MADE KNOWN, THAT  CONJCOINED  WITH THE FATHER ,BOTH GOD AND JESUS CHRIST ARE MANIFESTED
    AS  THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

IN ONE GLORY

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Charles

Hi Carmel,

(Quote)
    JESUS NEVER ACTUALLY DIED. FOR US HE WAS DEAD, BUT HIS BODY REALLY WAS ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF SPIRITUALIZATION!

2Jn.1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

\
    Num.23:19 God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

abe.

terraricca
    Participant

charles

I know, you are simply in a CROSS ROAD WITHOUT ANY UNDERSTANDING WHICH WAY TO GO. SINCE YOU ARE TALKING IN THAT MANNER. YOU ARE DESPERATE!

I PRAY FOR YOU SINCE YOU ARE LIKE ME, A SOUL LOCKED IN SATAN'S SUBSTANCE.

:D :D :D it seems you like to take interpretation to all you see and read ,it does not have to be true but so what you are after all entitle to your opinions :D :D :D

you can not look at God almighty ,and men and NOT looking at Satan the starter of all the controversy,I DO UNDERSTAND YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU DO NOT CARE ,YOU TRY TO SHOW ME YOUR SPIRITUAL FACE WITHIN AND AMONG ALL YOUR OPINIONS AND YOU FIND NORMAL THAT I SHOULD FIND MY WAY IN THAT MUDDY WATER ??? COME ON MEN WAKE UP AND GIVE CLEAR WATER TO DRINK IF YOU ARE SO CONCERN ABOUT MY DESPERATION,

I AM NOT AT THE CROSS ROAD ,I AM ON THE TRAIL OF LIFE ,FOR A WHILE NOW ,MY BODY MAY BE IN THIS WORLD BUT MY SPIRIT ,HEART AND SOUL ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD ,

terraricca
    Participant

CHARLES

SINCE THEY CALLED JESUS CHRIST SATAN, WHY SHOULD I BOTHER TO BE CALLED LIKE WHAT THEY CALLED HIM!!!

WE ARE ALL LIVING IN SATAN'S PROPERTY, AND WE ARE ALL CONSIDERRED HIS SINFULL, DEADLY, FILTHY, CORRUPTED, CREATURES, CARNALLY.

ONLY THROUGH OUR SOULS, BY JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY TRUE JUDGE, WE WOULD BE JUSTIFIED.

AND THE MORE WE EXALT OURSELVES THE MORE WE ARE LOWERRED, AND THE MORE WE LOWER OURSELVES THE MORE WE ARE EXALTED!

PRAY FOR ME

I ALWAYS PRAY DAILY FOR THOSE WHO LOVE GOD THE FATHER AND THE SON ,

Genesis 1:2And the earth was void and empty, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and

THE SPIRIT OF GOD MAN WAS NOT CREATED YET

THAT SCRIPTURE IN 1Corinthians 12:3…DOES TALK ABOUT THE SAME SPIRIT

1Co 12:3 Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.
    1Co 12:4 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit.
    1Co 12:5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord.
    1Co 12:6 There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men.

THIS HOLY SPIRIT IS RELATED TO JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD ALMIGHTY,

Ge 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
    Ge 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

WHILE IN THIS SCRIPTURE THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS REFERRING TO A CREATOR SPIRIT (THIS COULD BE ANY ANGEL AS WELL ALL ARE WORKING FOR GOD THE MASTER MIND OF ALL CREATION ,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 16 2013,11:38)
    AND IN THE SAME INSTANT GAVE KNOWLEDGE, MADE KNOWN, THAT  CONJCOINED  WITH THE FATHER ,BOTH GOD AND JESUS CHRIST ARE MANIFESTED AS  THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

No Charles,

I don't agree that Christ and God together are the only true God.  Jesus doesn't agree either, because he is the one who clearly identified himself as someone OTHER THAN “the only true God”.

Charles, you and Jesus have the same God.  Jesus is the one who also told you that fact.  Why do you try to elevate Jesus to God Almighty, but not believe the words he himself said?

It's like you're saying, “As long as I ignore the very words that my Lord Jesus Christ spoke, I can make him into my Almighty God.”  ???

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 08 2013,12:34)
    Hmmm…………

The words are “firstborn of every creature”.  Yet jammin says it must mean something other than the most sensible understanding, because he doesn't WANT Jesus to have been created at all.

And Gene says it must mean something other than the most sensible understanding, because he doesn't WANT Jesus to have been created before the world began.

Yet Jesus calls himself “the beginning of the creation by God”. (Rev 3:14)  And Paul speaks about when God again sends His “firstborn” into world.  (Heb 1:6)

But naturally, you both will come up with other things these clear words mean as well, right?  Because neither of you WANTS the most obvious and sensible understanding of those words to be the truth, right?  :)

What it you're wrong?  What if “firstborn of every creature” means exactly what it sounds like it means?

Lol. I just read to you what the bible says. The bible didnt say created but firstbrn of all creation. Cmmentaries also agree to me boy. Not all verse in the bible must be undrstood literaly. There are verses that should be undrstood by its cntext.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 12 2013,13:40)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 11 2013,15:55)
    thanks gene but mike does not want to believe this truth

I believe the truth of the Bible, jammin.  Not the truth of the likes of you, who desperately WANTS Jesus to be the Most High God he is the Son and Servant of.

And not the truth of Gene, who desperately WANTS Jesus to have begun his existence as a human being born of Mary.

I understand the words “firstborn of every creature” to mean Jesus was the first thing God ever created.  I believe Prov 8:22 confirms my understanding, by saying this wisdom (Jesus) was created as the first of God's works.

I believe Jesus himself confirms it in Rev 3:14, when he calls himself “the beginning of the creation by God”.

I believe Micah 5:2 confirms it, when it speaks of Jesus' ORIGINS being from days of old.

You don't have to believe these things, but keep in mind that I'm just reading the words of the scriptures the way they were written – while you and Gene both read those same scriptures in whatever way compliments your own man-made doctrines.

I dnt need stories mike. If u believe christ was the first thing God ever created then give me version that says that in col1.15. The verse in prov is not talkng about jesus. Read the cntxt well of that verse. Dnt just conclude boy.

jammin
    Participant

Their nature is God. Their nature is truly God. You and your father are both truly human. U know what , if im going to follow your argument ,your father is truly human and u are not. What are u mike?a fake human? Lol.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 12 2013,13:40)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 11 2013,15:55)
    thanks gene but mike does not want to believe this truth

I believe the truth of the Bible, jammin.  Not the truth of the likes of you, who desperately WANTS Jesus to be the Most High God he is the Son and Servant of.

And not the truth of Gene, who desperately WANTS Jesus to have begun his existence as a human being born of Mary.

I understand the words “firstborn of every creature” to mean Jesus was the first thing God ever created.  I believe Prov 8:22 confirms my understanding, by saying this wisdom (Jesus) was created as the first of God's works.

I believe Jesus himself confirms it in Rev 3:14, when he calls himself “the beginning of the creation by God”.

I believe Micah 5:2 confirms it, when it speaks of Jesus' ORIGINS being from days of old.

You don't have to believe these things, but keep in mind that I'm just reading the words of the scriptures the way they were written – while you and Gene both read those same scriptures in whatever way compliments your own man-made doctrines.

Mike……..you are right in Jesus not being God and he is no a .”little” god either, but jamming is right about Jesus not being the first one ever created by God also, so the way I see it two wrongs don't make a right, But two right make a right.

Any true scholar will tell you that scripture you quoted is not referring to Jesus day of coming into existence just as jamming said to you. But you are so internched in your false belief system you simply can not see that yet. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours…………………gene

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

I don't agree that Christ and God together are the only true God.

Mike,

In the OT.

God, SINCE HE IS A JUST GOD,

COULD NEVER BE MANIFESTED AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD

SATAN WAS PROCLAIMING THAT HE WAS GOD OF THE OT!!! god of the world

JESUS CAME AS THE TRUTH!!!

JESUS THROUGH HIS GLORIFICATION BY THE FATHER

CONFIRMED THAT HE WAS THE ONLY TRUE GOD IN THE GLORY OF THE FATHER.

WHICH MEANS THAT THE FATHER, THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND JESUS CHRIST ARE UNITED  AS THE MOST POWERFULL SPIRIT UNTILL THE LAST DAY, TILL THE FATHER PUT ALL JESUS CHRIST'S ENEMIES AS HIS FOOTSTOOL.

THEN THE FATHER WOULD BE ALL IN ALL!

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WITHIN US FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT HE WAS JESUS' SOUL, AND HE RECEIVED ALL JESUS' VIRTUES THROUGH HIS UNIFICATION WITH JESUS.

JESUS CONFIRMED THIS IN:

John 16:14He shall glorify me; because he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it to you. 15All things whatsoever the Father hath, are mine. Therefore I said, that he shall receive of mine, and shew it to you.

Twice he said he shall receive of mine

because the HOLY SPIRIT was Jesus' soul, and the Father's  spirit was in Jesus' soul. JESUS CONFIRMED AND SAID:

All things whatsoever the Father hath, are mine.through the Holy Spirit which was Jesus' soul

IT IS PLAIN TRUTH

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 17 2013,07:30)
    [/quote]

terraricca,Mar. wrote:

Terraricca,

LIVE THE GOSPEL:

Mark 2:28 Bless them that curse you,

AND PRAY FOR THEM THAT ACULMINATE YOU.

LIKE I DO.

1Co 12:3 Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.
    1Co 12:6 There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men.

You know what you are saying?

Are you confirming that JESUS IS GOD IN FLESH SINCE YOU ADMITTED THAT:

THE ABOVE IS A REFERENCE TO JESUS CHRIST, THE WORDMADE FLESH.???

WHILE IN THIS SCRIPTURE THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS REFERRING TO A CREATOR SPIRIT (THIS COULD BE ANY ANGEL AS WELL ALL ARE WORKING FOR GOD THE MASTER MIND OF ALL CREATION ,

Yes for sure HE WAS AN ANGEL:

BUT THE ANGEL OF DARKNESS, LUCIFER, SATAN.

AND GOD THROUGH THE:

WORD AS MEDIATOR, IN A TRIUNE GOD:

THE  FATHER, THE MAIN SOURCE OF LOVE,

THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE MAIN SOURCE OF POWER,

AND THE SONTHE MAIN SOURCE OF WISDOM

FROM GENESIS 1:3 COMMENCED OUR CREATION WITHIN DARKNESS HIMSELF.

NOW THESE THREE SPIRITS ARE THE SAME

WHICH IS REFERRED IN 1 Corinthians 12:4:6

God first created through the word the SPIRITUAL CREATURES.
    SO HE WAS WITHIN ALL ANGELS TO CREATE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSES THROUGH THEM. WHERE HE STILL IS.

THEN GOD WAS WITHIN THE PREDESTINED EVIL ANGEL TO CREATE OUR MATERIAL VISIBLE CREATION. WHERE HE STILL IS.

BUT THROUGH BOTH SYSTEMS, THIS WORD BECAME  BOTH SPIRIT (THE FATHER)AND FLESH MAN ( THE SON) SEPARATED WITH A SOUL (THE HOLY SPIRIT) WHILE ON EARTH.

THEN IMMEDIATELY THROUGH HIS DEATH ( DEAD IN OUR INTELIGENCE ONLY) GLORIFIED AND UNIFIED :

HIS SOULTHE HOLY SPIRIT WITH THE FLESH BEING OF THE SON IN ONE UNIQUE BEING OF

BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH;

[NOW THAT IS ETERNAL LIFE. SINCE JESUS NEVER ACTUALLY DIED.

THAT THROUGH THAT PROCESS, OBVIOUS MAINTAINED LIFE IN HIMSELF,THEY, GOD'S ENEMIES MAY KNOW THAT THE FATHER IS

THE ONLY TRUE GOD,(SPIRIT) AND ALSO JESUS CHRIST (FLESH) THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS SENT THROUGH THE FATHER ,FOR THE FATHER, IN THE FATHER,PURPOSELY TO ACHIEVE

BOTH ETERNAL LIFE,  FOR ALL BELIEVERS

AND HIS GENUINE IDENTITY

WHICH ONLY THE SON THE WORD GOD IN FLESH HAS THE AUTHORITY TO WHOM HE WANTS TO REVEAL HIM,

definitely IN HIMSELF SINCE HE, THE WORD INHERITED ALL ATTRIBUTES OF GOD, AND THE FATHER IS WELL PLEASED TO BE

THE ONLY TRUE GOD IN BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH WITHOUT LOOSING HIS ORIGINAL SPIRIT STATE!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 17 2013,09:31)

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

I don't agree that Christ and God together are the only true God.

Mike,

In the OT.

God, SINCE HE IS A JUST GOD,

COULD NEVER BE MANIFESTED AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD

SATAN WAS PROCLAIMING THAT HE WAS GOD OF THE OT!!! god of the world

JESUS CAME AS THE TRUTH!!!

JESUS THROUGH HIS GLORIFICATION BY THE FATHER

CONFIRMED THAT HE WAS THE ONLY TRUE GOD IN THE GLORY OF THE FATHER.

WHICH MEANS THAT THE FATHER, THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND JESUS CHRIST ARE UNITED  AS THE MOST POWERFULL SPIRIT UNTILL THE LAST DAY, TILL THE FATHER PUT ALL JESUS CHRIST'S ENEMIES AS HIS FOOTSTOOL.

THEN THE FATHER WOULD BE ALL IN ALL!

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WITHIN US FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT HE WAS JESUS' SOUL, AND HE RECEIVED ALL JESUS' VIRTUES THROUGH HIS UNIFICATION WITH JESUS.

JESUS CONFIRMED THIS IN:

John 16:14He shall glorify me; because he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it to you. 15All things whatsoever the Father hath, are mine. Therefore I said, that he shall receive of mine, and shew it to you.

Twice he said he shall receive of mine

because the HOLY SPIRIT was Jesus' soul, and the Father's  spirit was in Jesus' soul. JESUS CONFIRMED AND SAID:

All things whatsoever the Father hath, are mine.through the Holy Spirit which was Jesus' soul

IT IS PLAIN TRUTH

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel.

Please can you explain this verse?

Psalms 33:6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them **BY THE BREATH OF HIS MOUTH**.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 18 2013,13:55)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 17 2013,07:30)
    [/quote]

terraricca,Mar. wrote:

Terraricca,

LIVE THE GOSPEL:

Mark 2:28 Bless them that curse you,

AND PRAY FOR THEM THAT ACULMINATE YOU.

LIKE I DO.

You know what you are saying?

Are you confirming that JESUS IS GOD IN FLESH SINCE YOU ADMITTED THAT:

THE ABOVE IS A REFERENCE TO JESUS CHRIST, THE WORDMADE FLESH.???

Yes for sure HE WAS AN ANGEL:

BUT THE ANGEL OF DARKNESS, LUCIFER, SATAN.

AND GOD THROUGH THE:

WORD AS MEDIATOR, IN A TRIUNE GOD:

THE  FATHER, THE MAIN SOURCE OF LOVE,

THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE MAIN SOURCE OF POWER,

AND THE SONTHE MAIN SOURCE OF WISDOM

FROM GENESIS 1:3 COMMENCED OUR CREATION WITHIN DARKNESS HIMSELF.

NOW THESE THREE SPIRITS ARE THE SAME

WHICH IS REFERRED IN 1 Corinthians 12:4:6

God first created through the word the SPIRITUAL CREATURES.
    SO HE WAS WITHIN ALL ANGELS TO CREATE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSES THROUGH THEM. WHERE HE STILL IS.

THEN GOD WAS WITHIN THE PREDESTINED EVIL ANGEL TO CREATE OUR MATERIAL VISIBLE CREATION. WHERE HE STILL IS.

BUT THROUGH BOTH SYSTEMS, THIS WORD BECAME  BOTH SPIRIT (THE FATHER)AND FLESH MAN ( THE SON) SEPARATED WITH A SOUL (THE HOLY SPIRIT) WHILE ON EARTH.

THEN IMMEDIATELY THROUGH HIS DEATH ( DEAD IN OUR INTELIGENCE ONLY) GLORIFIED AND UNIFIED :

HIS SOULTHE HOLY SPIRIT WITH THE FLESH BEING OF THE SON IN ONE UNIQUE BEING OF

BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH;

[NOW THAT IS ETERNAL LIFE. SINCE JESUS NEVER ACTUALLY DIED.

THAT THROUGH THAT PROCESS, OBVIOUS MAINTAINED LIFE IN HIMSELF,THEY, GOD'S ENEMIES MAY KNOW THAT THE FATHER IS

THE ONLY TRUE GOD,(SPIRIT) AND ALSO JESUS CHRIST (FLESH) THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS SENT THROUGH THE FATHER ,FOR THE FATHER, IN THE FATHER,PURPOSELY TO ACHIEVE

BOTH ETERNAL LIFE,  FOR ALL BELIEVERS

AND HIS GENUINE IDENTITY

WHICH ONLY THE SON THE WORD GOD IN FLESH HAS THE AUTHORITY TO WHOM HE WANTS TO REVEAL HIM,

definitely IN HIMSELF SINCE HE, THE WORD INHERITED ALL ATTRIBUTES OF GOD, AND THE FATHER IS WELL PLEASED TO BE

THE ONLY TRUE GOD IN BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH WITHOUT LOOSING HIS ORIGINAL SPIRIT STATE!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel

you are a twister of words ,scriptures, and truth

you are a self inflicting, destructive spirit ,

so I say good by for now ,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 18 2013,01:55)
    NOW THAT IS ETERNAL LIFE. SINCE JESUS NEVER ACTUALLY DIED.

As usual Charles, scripture disagrees with you:

Romans 6
    9 For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him.

10 The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.

Pay attention to the words “again” and “no longer”, Charles. If Jesus didn't truly die, then those words could not have been written about him.

Also pay attention to verse 10. If Jesus didn't really die “the death he died”, then he doesn't really live “the life he lives”.

Charles, I believe what the scriptures teach:

1. There is ONE Almighty God, and His name is YHWH.

2. Jesus is that God's firstborn Son, and the beginning of the creation by that God. That God created Jesus as the first of His works.

3. Jesus is not “conjoined” with that God, but instead the messiah, son, servant, prophet, priest, and sacrificial lamb OF that God.

4. Jesus clearly told us that our God was also his God. So Charles, MY God is the very same God Jesus has. And since the God of Jesus is not some combo being of Father, Son, and Spirit………. NEITHER IS MY GOD.

You will never convince me that the Son OF God actually IS the very God he is the Son OF. That claim is not only illogical, but also unscriptural.

peace,
    mike

Viewing 20 posts - 12,101 through 12,120 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account