JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 11,441 through 11,460 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 30 2012,14:35)

Quote (jammin @ Nov. 28 2012,18:14)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 28 2012,11:48)
    Scriptures say Jesus is the Son of God Almighty – not that he IS God Almighty.

who is that God mike??

I don't understand the question, jammin.  If you and I agree that there exists only ONE Almighty God, then how can you ask me WHICH ONE I'm asking about?   ???

jammin, there is but ONE Almighty God.  Jesus is His Son – not Him.

what i know mike is ONE GOD refers to the unity.
    the nature of the father and the son is God.

they are both GOD> and if you are GOD, you are almighty.

the father is not the son. the son is not the father. they are two in persons but one in nature, GOD.

paul said Christ was God. phil 2.6

if you have the form of MAN, you are MAN unless you are an animal mike LOL

use you brain boy LOL

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 29 2012,12:36)
    Hi Jammin,

“The Father(God) that dwelleth in me(Jesus),
    he(God) doth the works.” (John 14:10)

The divine nature of Jesus did not make him “God”,
    and neither will it make us “God”; though
    we will become one with them.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ED j…………Rigth on brother. God is a SPIRIT and can “INDWELL” anyone he choses to but that would never make that person a God even if God's Spirit was in him or her. There is ONLY ONE GOD WHO IS A SPIRIT. According to Jesus. He can pour himself which is his Spirit (intellect) into us all.

Just as it says in Joel He (God) shall pour forth of his Spirit (intellect) upon “ALL” Flesh”>  But none of that makes those who receive His Spirit a God, they just have the “MIND” of God because of the Spirit “IN” them and that holds true with Jesus also.

peace and love to you and yours…………………………..gene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 01 2012,04:08)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 29 2012,12:36)
    Hi Jammin,

“The Father(God) that dwelleth in me(Jesus),
    he(God) doth the works.” (John 14:10)

The divine nature of Jesus did not make him “God”,
    and neither will it make us “God”; though
    we will become one with them.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ED j…………Rigth on brother. God is a SPIRIT and can “INDWELL” anyone he choses to but that would never make that person a God even if God's Spirit was in him or her. There is ONLY ONE GOD WHO IS A SPIRIT. According to Jesus. He can pour himself which is his Spirit (intellect) into us all.

Just as it says in Joel He (God) shall pour forth of his Spirit (intellect) upon “ALL” Flesh”>  But none of that makes those who receive His Spirit a God, they just have the “MIND” of God because of the Spirit “IN” them and that holds true with Jesus also.

peace and love to you and yours…………………………..gene

Thank you brother Gene. :)

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Nov. wrote:

[/quote]

Let's work it out together.  You say Jesus died at 3:00 Friday afternoon.  John 20:1 says that Mary came to the tomb “early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark”.

So Friday night he was in the tomb.  And all day Saturday (the Sabbath).  And Saturday night.  Then what?

Mike,

VERY, VERY, VERY, POOR.

OR ELSE YOU ARE PULLING MY LEG SINCE I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO USE JEWISH TIME.

SO:

HE DIED FRIDAY 3.00  IN THE AFTERNOON SO:

THREE HOURS BEFORE THE END OF THE FIRST DAY.

FRIDAY 6.00 THE END OF THE FIRST DAY / BEGINNING OF THE FIRST NIGHT!!!

SO THE DAY WAS AHEAD BY THREE HOURS OVER THE NIGHT!!! OK???

SATURDAY 6.00 IN THE MORNING WAS THE END OF THE FIRST NIGHT,/  BEGINNING OF THE SECOND DAY:

SATURDAY 6.OO IN THE EVENING END OF THE SECOND DAY/BEGINNING OF THE SECOND NIGHT:

SUNDAY 3.00 IN THE MORNING WAS  THREE HOURS BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF THE THIRD DAY

SO SHORT BY THREE HOURS, OBVIOUS, THIS BECAUSE  HE DIED AT 3.OO IN THE AFTERNOON ON FRIDAY NOT AT 6.OO IN THE EVENING.

IF HE DIED AT SIX, HE WOULD HAVE WAITED TILL SIX IN THE MORNING TO COVER THE THIRD DAY.

SO HE GAINED THOSE THREE HOURS AND WAS RAISED AT 3.00 IN THE MORNING.

MARY MAGDALENE WAS THE FIRST TO GO:

I SPECULATE HERE THAT SINCE MAGDALENE WENT THERE BY HERSELF AND FOUND THE STONE MOVED,OBVIOUS IT WAS AFTER THREE,THEN SHE RAN BACK TO INFORM THE APPOSTLES,AND RETURNED TO THE SEPULCHRE, NOW SHE REMAINED THERE LOOKING FOR JESUS,WHILE THE OTHERS LEFT!

SO THE EARLIEST THAT JESUS SPOKE TO HER WAS 4.00.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Nov. wrote:

[/quote]

First of all, you have no scriptural indication of when Jesus was “fully glorified”

Mike,

Read:

John 20:Now when it was

LATE THAT SAME DAY,( 1ST. INDICATION AFTER 6.00)

the first of the week, and the doors were shut, where the disciples were gathered together, for fear of the Jews,

JESUS CAME AND STOOD IN THE MIDST (2ND. INDICATION :GLORIFIED ENTERED THROUGH WALLS.

FEW HOURS BEFORE HE TOLD MAGADALENE NOT TO TOUCH HIM, SINCE HE WAS ONLY IN HIS FLESH BODY,BUT HERE IT SAYS THAT HE WAS IN THE MIDST OF THEM,

SO NO WORRIES IF THEY TOUCHED HIM!!! HE WAS FULLY GLORIFIED!!!) and said to them: Peace be to you.

20 And when he had said this, he shewed them his hands and his side. The disciples therefore were glad, when they saw the Lord. 21 He said therefore to them again: Peace be to you. As the Father hath sent me, I also send you. 22 When he had said this,

HE BRETHED ON THEM; AND HE SAID: RECEIVE YOU THE HOLY GHOST.(3RD. INDICATION: JESUS CONFIRMED THAT HE WAS FULLY GLORIFIED IN HIS GOD  AND OUR GOD,SINCE HE GAVE THEM THE HOLY GHOST!!!)

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Nov. wrote:

[/quote]

Ah, but calling someone a god is a far cry from calling someone “MY God”, right?

After all, the Father also called Satan “the god of Ekron”, right?  

Mike,

WRONG , AND WRONG!!!

You know what I’m going to do!

I even eliminate the word “GOD”

And going through this chapter,(not in this post only) I  will still prove that

What the Father said it only applies to JESUS GLORIFIED THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT AS THE

TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST:

AND YOU WILL ALSO REALIZE HOW MISERABLE, PERMIT TO SAY SO,

YOUR MENTALITY IS !!!

NOW READ:

HEBREWS 1: 1 God, who, at sundry times and in divers manners, spoke in times past to the fathers by the prophets, last of all, 2 In these days hath spoken to us by his Son, whom He  hath appointed HEIR OF ALL THINGS, by whom also He  made the world.

To simplify the above Paul stated that God, in the past spoke in different times and ways through the prophets. But in those days He spoke through His Son, THIS IS THE IMORTANT PART!!!

WHOM HE APPOINTED HEIR OF ALL THINGS, by whom He also made the world.

When a heir acquire the heritage, it would evidently mean that the testator, for a reason or another is no longer administer .

In God’s case, He made it clear that He would administer both HEAVEN AND EARTH through His Son, for the simple reason that He purposely created entirely all creation through Him, and by him in order to be its heir. THEREFORE ITS GOD. THE TRUE VISIBLE GOD.

NOW READ:

3 Who (JESUS)being the brightness of his(THE FATHER’S) glory, and the figure of his(FATHER’S) substance, and upholding all things by the word of his (FATHER’S)power, (JESUS)making purgation of sins, sitteth on the right hand of the majesty on high.

So it is clear that the Father is functioning in HIS OWN BRIGHTNESS, IN HIS OWN SUBSTANCE, HOLDING ALL THINGS BY THE WORD OF HIS POWER ,AND MAKING PURGATION OF SINS,THROUGH JESUS, WHO SITS NEXT TO HIM,AS:

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST.

SO WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT TO ACCEPT  THAT GOD IS ALSO JESUS CHRIST BUT IN FLESH.

HE MADE HIM HEIR,SO THE FATHER IS NO LONGER FUNCTIONING,AS A SPIRIT ONLY WITHOUT EFFECT ,REGARDING OUR WORLD SINCE IT IS CARNAL AND SINFUL,BUT THROUGH THE ONLY MEDIATOR WITHOUT LOSING THE LEAST OF HIS GENERAL STATE AS GOD. JESUS IS ALL WHAT THE FATHER IS NO MORE NO LESS.

HE confirmed  HIMSELF that He is our God; I will ascend in full glory of my God and  YOUR GOD!!!

SO JESUS IS GLORIFIED AS OUR GOD!!!

APART THAT HE WAS,AND STILL IS  ALSO GLORIFIED AS HIS GOD, WHICH MEANS GOD FOR ALL THE SPIRITUAL CREATURES AS WELL!!! SINCE THEY SAW HIM FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME, WHILE THE FATHER IS STILL INVISBLE!!!

IF WE DENY THIS WE SIMPLY DENY GOD ALMIGHTY. AND I WILL PROVE THIS FURTHER.

WE ARE CARNAL CREATURES AND WE HAVE ONLY ONE TRUE GOD, AND THAT IS JESUS CHRIST , WHO IS THE

ONLY TRUE GOD

BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH

BOTH FATHER AND SON

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 30 2012,14:03)
    SO THE EARLIEST THAT JESUS SPOKE TO HER WAS 4.00.

Okay Charles,

Your timelines sound reasonable to me. Now what? At 3:00 in the morning, Jesus “raised himself” from the grave and then had to go to HIS OWN GOD to be glorified?

Please continue……………

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 30 2012,14:33)
    JESUS CONFIRMED THAT HE WAS FULLY GLORIFIED IN HIS GOD  AND OUR GOD,SINCE HE GAVE THEM THE HOLY GHOST!!!

What do you mean by “glorified IN our God and his God”?

If Jesus IS our God, what does it mean that he is “glorified in our God”?

And more importantly, if Jesus IS God Almighty, what does it mean for him to be “glorified in HIS God”?

And perhaps most importantly, is there a scripture that says Jesus was “glorified in our God and his God”? It seems to me that Jesus said not to touch him because he hadn't yet ascended to our God and his God. The words YOU'RE saying don't come close to matching the words JESUS said.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 30 2012,15:03)
    In God’s case, He made it clear that He would administer both HEAVEN AND EARTH through His Son, for the simple reason that He purposely created entirely all creation through Him, and by him in order to be its heir. THEREFORE ITS GOD. THE TRUE VISIBLE GOD.

Read your own words, Charles.

“In God's case…………..” WHO is that God you speak of? And who is the Son of that God?

How can you say GOD created all things through Jesus, and appointed Jesus as the rightful HEIR to all these things, and then turn around and say that proves Jesus IS God? ???

What it proves is that Jesus is someone OTHER THAN the God who created all things through him, and appointed him as heir to those things.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Nov. 30 2012,02:31)
    what i know mike is ONE GOD refers to the unity.

So then Jesus is the Son of the unity?

jammin, this is silly. It is abundantly clear that you WANT the scriptures to say Jesus is the Son of “the Father PART of the Godhead”. But that's not what they say. They say he is the Son of the Most High GOD – not just “the Father part of” the Most High God.

Listen and learn:

There is but ONE Most High God, jammin. Jesus either IS that God, or he is the Son of that God. Let the scriptures teach you which one is correct.

And never forget on your scriptural journey that our God is also the God of Jesus. Our BROTHER Jesus has given us the right to be SONS of God.

Get it? BROTHERS to Jesus, and SONS to God. Now………. do you suppose that you'll ever be a BROTHER to God Almighty?

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]

How can you say GOD created all things through Jesus, and appointed Jesus as the rightful HEIR to all these things, and then turn around and say that proves Jesus IS God?  

Mike,

JESUS INHERITED ALL THINGS,

SO INHERITED THE TITLE OF THE SPIRITUAL GOD, THROUGH THE UNIFICATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN HIM

AND THE CARNAL GOD IN HIMSELF AS MAN

HE BECAME THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST

BOTH THE FATHER AND THE SON!!!

6 And again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith: And let all the angels of God ADORE HIM!!!

AND THAT WHEN HE WAS BORN AS MAN

7And to the angels indeed he saith: He(JESUS) that maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.  

8 But

to the Son:

THIS IS IT MIKE!!!

Thy throne, O ???, THIS IS THE TRUTH MIKE:

IT IS THE SON'S THRONE, IT IS HIS DON'T FORGET!  NOT THE FATHER’S,YET!!! AND THERE WON’T BE ANOTHER ONE LIKE IT, AND SUPERIOR TO IT, NOT EVEN WHAT THE FATHER OWNS RIGHT NOW, SINCE IT EVENTUALLY WOULD BE OWNED BY THE FATHER ON THE LAST DAY!!!

AND WHATEVER GOD DOES IS ONLY TO INCREASE IN HIS RICHES!!!

SO WHEN HE OWNS THE CURRENT THRONE OF JESUS CHRIST,HE WOULD BE BETTER THAN HE IS NOW,BECAUSE HE WOULD BE:

ALL IN ALL

ALL SPIRITUAL CREATURES IN ALL CARNAL CREATRUES.

BUT SINCE THERE ARE STILL HIS ENEMIES IN POWER ON EARTH,ONLY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT HE CAN GOVERN!!!

AS THE TRUE GOD(IN THE HOLY SPIRIT) AND JESUS CHRIST (IN HIMSELF)

THEREFORE IT :

is for ever and ever:

THIS THRONE,I REPEAT MIKE!!!

CHRIST'S THRONE, is for ever and ever, eternal  MIKE, AND ONLY GOD IS ETERNAL!!!  And on this throne, as I said above, THE Father MILLIONS,AND MILLIONS OF YEARS TO COME, ON THE LAST DAY,

IN THE SAME JESUS’ BODY WOULD SIT ON IT,

TO BE ALL IN ALL FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT THE SON IS HOLDING RIGHT NOW

A SCEPTER,WHICH THE FATHER HASN’T GOT YET!!!

EXCEPT  THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!

A UNIQUE SCEPTER!!!

a scepter of justice is the scepter of thy kingdom

DOES THIS MEAN THAT THE SCEPTER WHICH THE FATHER HELD WHEN HE WAS IN HIS GLORY, BEFORE ANYTHING WAS EVER CREATED IT IS USELESS???

OR RATHER HE NEVER HAD A SCEPTER AT ALL, SINCE HE WAS IN HIS OWN  GLORY???  HE NEVER NEEDED IT, HE WASN’T A KING, OR IN COMMAND OF ANYTHING EXCEPT OF HIS OWN!!!

MORE TRUTH COMING MIKE WITHOUT THE USE OF THE WORD “GOD”

SO A SCEPTER OF JUSTICE:

LET’S ANALYZE SCEPTER!!!

Don’t tell me that you don’t know what a scepter is, or what it signifies!!!

Still, A SCEPTER SYMBOLIZES TOTAL AUTHORITY:

SO JESUS OWNS :

A SCEPTER OF JUSTICE.

TOTAL AUTHORITY  OF JUSTICE!!!

Did you ever wondered why the Father exalted Jesus with the title of :

Total authority of  JUSTICE ???

LIKE HE IS NOW!!!  AND FOR EVER AND EVER!!! Although according to you HE IS NOT THE TRUE GOD!!!

TELL ME MIKE, SHOW  ME YOUR CORRUPTED WORLDLY  WISDOM!!!

YOU WON’T ANSWER THIS SIMPLY BECAUSE IT CONTRADICTS YOUR BELIEF!!!

ENJOY SOME TRUTH FOR A CHANGE MIKE !!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]

WHO is that God you speak of?  And who is the Son of that God?

Mike,

I don't blame you in being confused,but SINCE YOU ARE NOT READY TO READ ALL MY POSTS, YOU ARE NOT IN THE POSSITION TO DISCERN THE TRUTH AND YOU ARE ASKING QUESTIONS WHICH ARE ALREADY POSTED BEFOREHAND.

Now TO CARRY ON DISCUSSING HEBREWS 1 let’s analyze the word “JUSTICE”!!!

So it is evidently clear that the Father never had a scepter, as I explained IN THE OTHER POST so if He never had a scepter , HE NEVER HAD A SCEPTER OF JUSTICE!!!

GOT IT MIKE!!!

God the Father was not in the position to perform justice in the truth!!! WITHOUT ANY DOUBT FROM HIS CREATURES!!!

That’s how useless the Father was, and in the same time still Almighty,due to the fact that He was A mysterious spirit, and the angels couldn’t see!!! They simply had to rely on their faith.

AND LUCIFER TOOK ADVANTAGE FROM IT AND CONFIRMED HIMSELF ANOTHER GOD!!! HE PROVOKED GOD!!!

Reflect on the event in the desert, IF YOU ARE GOD DO THIS, AND SO ON.

HE SIMPLY TOOK IT FOR GRANTED THAT HE CREATED OUR WORLD,AND THE WORLD WAS BEING HELD BY HIM!!! NOT UNLESS GOD PROVES OTHERWISE.

but NOW!! God, for the first ever time, through His son,

HE OWNS A SCEPTER, AND HE ALSO CAN PERFORM JUSTICE!!!

YOU KNOW WHY MIKE???

BECAUSE GOD ALMIGHTY IS VISIBLE BOTH FOR THE SPIRITUAL AND CARNAL  CREATURES: HE IS NO MORE A MYSTERY!!!

BUT IN JESUS CHRIST OK???

USING THE FLESH BODY OF JESUS CHRIST!!! HIS OWN SUBSTANCE!!!

GOD ALMIGHTY RIGHT NOW, IS OFFICIALLY  ACCEPTED ALMIGHTY ONLY SINCE HE GLORIFIED THROUGH JESUS CHRIST, BECAUSE ONLY JESUS CHRIST HAS THE SCEPTER OF JUSTICE, OF BEING BOTH :

GOD AND MAN

SPIRIT AND FLESH

GOD AND JESUS CHRIST!!!

Through the HOLY SPIRIT THOUGH!!! BECAUSE THE FATHER IS THE PUREST OF THE PURE SPIRIT,AND UNLESS ALL HIS ENTIRE CREATURES ARE PURE,HE WILL NOT ABIDE IN THEM DIRECTLY!!!

THERE MUST BE A MEDIATOR.

JESUS CHRIST, BECAUSE:

Only Him could perform judgment throughout, since He experienced both  God and human  attributes. HE IS AWARE OF BOTH THE SPIRITUAL AND CARNAL BEINGS’ GENERAL STATE OF AFFAIRS.

John 8:16 And if I do judge, my judgment is true: because I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me IN ONE GLORIFIED BODY OF JESUS

THE FATHER was of no use regarding MORTAL SINFULL CREATURES general behavior. In the OT. He only considered their evil general behavior, and it was not possible for God to experience their general feelings and the irresistibility to evil deeds.

But once the Father had His spirit in Jesus soul, which was the Holy Spirit, and Jesus’ pure flesh, which was Jesus’ Spirit, therefore His entire substances in the

BODY OF JESUS, THE WORK OF GOD. HE EXPEIENCED ALL HUMAN ATTRIBUTES

Now to the last phrase:

is the sceptre of thy kingdom

SO this SCEPTER of JUSTICE belongs to the kingdom of the Son!!!

SO TO REMIND YOU MIKE,

JESUS' KINGDOM, NOT THE FATHER'S, and in the same time THE FATHER’S BUT THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT!!! OK MR. MIKE,

IS A TOTAL AUTHORITY OF JUSTCE, AND ALSO FOR EVER AND EVER!!!

I WONDER WHY THE FATHER BOTHERED TO CALL HIS SON GOD!!!

SINCE THERE WAS NO NEED TO!!!

OH YES I KNOW WHY!!!

BECAUSE :

JESUS IS THE ONLY KING IN HEAVEN WHO OWNS A UNIQUE KINGDOM OF BOTH SPIRITUAL AND FLESH CREATURES!!! AND HIS ANGELS ARE ADHORING HIM.

6 ………………… And let all the angels of God adore him. AND HE IS NOT GOD??? AND HOW HE IS, HE IS UNIQUE!!! HE IS THE TRUE GOD!!!

SO THEY MAY KNOW YOU THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST.

BOTH THE FATHER AND THE SON

THAT'S WHY IT IS CALLED HIS KINGDOM!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Jesus is still a servant of his God, Charles. (Acts 4:30, etc.)

Mike,

This is the verse which I like MOST!!!

13 But to which of the angels said he at any time: Sit on my right hand, until I make thy enemies thy footstool?

THE FATHER SAID:

SIT ON MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES YOUR FOOTSTOOL!!!

You Mike, incessantly, AND IN A WAY, I AGREE, STATES that Jesus is STILL the servant of the Father!

BUT WHAT HAVE WE GOT HERE ???

THE SON IS SITTING ON HIS THRONE,AND THE FATHER CONFIRMS THAT IT IS HIS TURN TO SERVE HIS SON!!!

You never stated this !!!

OK MIKE???

THE FATHER FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS TO COME, WILL SERVE HIS SON TILL HE MAKES JESUS’ ENEMIES HIS FOOTSTOOL!!!

Notice Mike, it says Jesus’ enemies, not the Father’s enemies.

HE DIDN’T SAY:

Until I make MY ENEMIES your footstool.

DID YOU NOTICE THIS TRUTH MIKE???

So God is serving the Son till He makes His Son’s enemies His footstool. AND JESUS IS NOT GOD???

DO WE HAVE GOD SERVING A BEING WHO IS NOT GOD???

OR RATHER GOD SERVING A UNIQUE GOD,

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST

BOTH THE FATHER AND THE SON!!!

AND THERE’S NO EXCUSE, NOW!!!

WHICH IN THE CASE OF THE FATHER WAS, SINCE HE IS STILL A MYSTERIOUS SPIRIT AND CANNOT BE SEEN.

John 15:22   IF I HAD NOT COME, AND SPOKEN TO THEM,THEY WOULD NOT HAVE SIN; BUT NOW  THEY HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR THEIR SIN.
    23 He that hateth me, hateth my Father also. 24 If I had not done among them the works that no other man hath done, they would not have sin;

BUT NOW THEY HAVE BOTH SEEN AND HATED BOTH ME AND MY FATEHR .

SO JESUS IS BOTH THE FATHER AND THE SON!!!

25 But that the word may be fulfilled which is written in their law: They hated me without cause.

So Now my question Mike is,

Does this mean that GOD THE FATHER, is serving His Son, WHO ACCORDING TO YOU, IS NOT GOD right now???

OR RATHER GOD THE FATHER is serving His own UNIQUE TRULY  GOD???

Since Jesus is HIS SON, He isn’t also HIS GOD, in the same way  :

That His Son’s Kingdom is also the father’s kingdom

GOD’S  kingdom???

Peace and love in  Jesus

Charles

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……….Jesus is not both Father and Son. that is an oxymoron you can't be both at one time. God the Father who is a Spirt was in Jesus But that does not make the person that God is in a God of anykind. Scripture says that God may be “IN” ALL and “Through” ALL. Yopur problem is you as well as many here do not Know waht a Spirit is. God is a Spirit and Jesus is a Man. Scripture says God is not a man that he should lie or a “SON OF MAN” that he should repent. I think maybe you are not putting “ALL” the scriptures together reguarding what you believe on this subject brother.

peace and love to you and yours…………………………………………………………………..gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 30 2012,23:45)
    IT IS THE SON'S THRONE, IT IS HIS DON'T FORGET! NOT THE FATHER’S,YET!!! AND THERE WON’T BE ANOTHER ONE LIKE IT, AND SUPERIOR TO IT, NOT EVEN WHAT THE FATHER OWNS RIGHT NOW, SINCE IT EVENTUALLY WOULD BE OWNED BY THE FATHER ON THE LAST DAY!!!

You are confused, Charles. Jesus will rule forever, not from God's throne, but from the throne of God's servant David. (Luke 1:32, Ezekiel 34:23-24, 37:24)

(Btw, if you said anything important in the latter part of your post, please bring it up again. I only read far enough into your posts to find a single issue I can scripturally refute. I stop reading after I've found one.)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 01 2012,00:06)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 01 2012,12:24)
    WHO is that God you speak of?  And who is the Son of that God?

God the Father was not in the position to perform justice in the truth!!!

This is just nonsense, Charles. Is there an actual answer to my question somewhere in that manifesto? If so, then please post that answer in A WORD OR TWO.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]

What do you mean by “glorified IN our God and his God”?

If Jesus IS our God, what does it mean that he is “glorified in our God”?

And more importantly, if Jesus IS God Almighty, what does it mean for him to be “glorified in HIS God”?

Mike,

Again:

You simply  both do not read all my post, and also do not reflect enough!!!

Or unless my English is not clear enough, which I believe it is also probable!!!

SO:

YOU ASKED: If Jesus IS our God, what does it mean that he is “glorified in our God”?

When Jesus was on earth, HE WAS NOT ACCEPTED BY EVERYBODY THAT HE WAS :

GOD IN FLESH. WHICH MEANS  THE SPIRIT OF THE FATHER IN JESUS’ FLESH BODY. OBVIOUS IN HIS SOUL!!!

WE ALSO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN OUR SOUL, BUT JESUS’ SOUL WAS THE HOLY SPIRIT HIMSELF, SINCE MARY WAS CONCEIVED THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

JESUS WAS NOT EVEN ACCEPTED BY SOME OF HIS OWN DISCIPLES:

BUT AFTER HE DIED,AND THROUGH HIS DEATH ERADICATED SATAN’S DOMINION ON EARTH THROUGHOUT.

HE WAS OFFICIALLY DECLARED:

GOD OF ALL FLESH:

SINCE HE WAS THE ONLY SPIRIT BEING TO BE BORN AS MAN,MANIFESTED GOD’S ATTRIBUTES, DIED, AND GLORIFIED THROUGH DEATH ITSELF AND MANIFESTED HIS SUPERIORITY  AMONG ALL THE ENTIRE SPIRITS.

AND GOD OF ALL SPIRITS.

FIRST SINCE ONLY HE ACHIEVED THIS FLESH GLORIFICATION,

SECOND BECAUSE THE FATHER UNITED WITH HIM THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!

AND BECAME ONE SUBSTANCE!!!

You also asked:

When Jesus walked on earth He was  a human being, and not yet glorified !!!

He was a SINLESS man, and WITH THE EXCEPTION THAT HE HAD THE SPIRIT OF THE FATHER IN HIS SOUL.

HE HAD TO DIE IN ORDER TO GLORIFY AS A MAN FIRST,SINCE HE DIED AS MAN!!!

TO ERADICATE THE DEATH, SATAN’S ASSET!!!

SOMETHING THAT TRUE JESUS FROM THEN ON, ALL CHRISTIANS SHOULD DO!!!

GOD NEVER DIED, SO GOD ALSO NEVER RESURRECTED.

It is the same story when He was born, HE WAS NOT BORN IN FULL POWER OF GOD.

Luke 2:52 And Jesus  ADVANCED IN WISDOM , and age, and GRACE with GOD and MEN.

IT IS CLEAR NO!!!

THEN ON BAPTIZM HE ACQUIRED OFFICIALLY THE FULL POWER OF THE FATHER.

ALSO IN THE WEDDING IN CANA, HE CONFIRMED THAT IT WAS NOT HIS TIME YET.

THEN GLORIFIED IN HIS GOD AFTER  WITH THE UNIFICATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER, AND BECAME ONE SUBSTANCE.

NOT ANYMORE TWO, LIKE HE WAS WHEN HE WALKED ON EARTH!!! FULLY GOD SPIRITUALLY IN JESUS’ SOUL, AND FULLY MAN IN JESUS’ FLESH!!!

BUT ONE SUBSTANCE IN

BOTH AS HIS GOD (SPIRIT) AND OUR GOD (CARNAL)

Therefore:

WE ARE SUBJECTS ONLY TO HIM NOT TO THE FATHER.

THE SPIRITUAL CREATURES ARE ALSO SUBJECTS TO JESUS FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT HE IS VISIBLE TO THEM, THEY ARE NO LONGER RELYING ON THEIR FAITH AS WELL SINCE JESUS GLORIFIED AND BECAME IN FULL GLORY OF THE FATHER.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 01 2012,00:13)

Quote (mikeboll @ 64)
    Jesus is still a servant of his God, Charles. (Acts 4:30, etc.)

So God is serving the Son till He makes His Son’s enemies His footstool.

So if Jehovah gives me the strength to move a mountain, He is my “SERVANT”?  I am the “MASTER” of God Almighty because He helps me?   ???

Well, if the fact that Jehovah HELPS Jesus makes Jesus the God that Jehovah “serves”, then we are all God Almighty – not just Jesus.

Charles, I honestly don't know where you come up with your ideas.  They are certainly not from God-given common sense, nor from scripture.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 01 2012,12:57)
    WE ARE SUBJECTS ONLY TO HIM NOT TO THE FATHER.

Oh brother! ???

Charles, what you practice is called “diversion flooding”. There used to be a member here named “Worshipping Jesus”, who was a master at this technique. The idea is to fill each post with SO MUCH stuff, that it would take the other person hours to refute each unscriptural and nonsensical claim.

I don't have time for all this nonsense. If you want to discuss scripture with me, post a SENTENCE OR TWO about one particular thing you believe. Then we will take to the scriptures and see if they really teach what you claim they do.

You can start by explaining your scripture above in light of 1 Cor 8:6. For US, there is but one God, and the one He made Lord over us. How are we not subjects of our one God? ???

(Remember, just a SENTENCE OR TWO, along with a SCRIPTURE OR TWO to support your two sentences.)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 02 2012,05:56)

Quote (carmel @ Dec. 01 2012,00:06)
    God the Father was not in the position to perform justice in the truth!!!

This is just nonsense, Charles.  

What?  Did Charles really say that?  ???

Viewing 20 posts - 11,441 through 11,460 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account