JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 10,741 through 10,760 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

limjunus,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

You owe me a lot of answers

By not answering my questions, your eyes shall remained closed.  

Limjunus,

This goes for you as well:

BY NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS, YOU REMAIN IN THE DARK

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 09 2012,12:08)

I looked and saw how Triniraianism has effected our language.  

Kerwin,

FIRST AND FORMOST:

GOD IS THE ONLY GENUINE AND UNIQUE PURE SPIRIT.

SO ONLY HE IS ACTUALLY :

A SPIRIT BEING WITHOUT A BODY.

SO ONLY HE IS A DEVINE BEING.

WHEREVER YOU LOOKED IN IT NEVER SAID THAT GOD HAS A BODY!!!

ALL THE SPIRITUAL CREATURES HAVE A KIND OF SPIRITUAL BODY IN ORDER TO SEE EACH OTHER.
    THEREFORE THEY ARE IN DIFFERENT SPIRITUAL  REALMS ACCORDINGLY,FROM THE ONE CLOSEST TO THE ONE FARTHEST TO GOD WHICH IS HELL.

JOHN :4:24  God is a spirit; and they that adore him, must adore him in spirit and in truth.

Read above, Jesus confirmd that God is a spirit.

Who adores God must adores Him in Spirit,and in truth

Now can you adore God in spirit with a HEAD,OR WITH A BODY???

WOULDN'T YOU BE ADORING GOD WITH A BODY THEN,

RATHER IN SPIRIT.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel,

I believe God is a spirit and that his breath becomes a living shade when first encased in flesh. I do not believe God is like a shade; even though both are said to be spirit. I do believe the Spirit Jesus spoke of is the Spirit of Love because of the context of his words.

God is not created and bodies are.

A personalization ascribes human like characteristics like face, head, backside, to those things that do not have them in order to emphasize a teaching.

I choose to worship God in the one pure spirit of love.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 09 2012,16:22)

Ed wrote:

Nature IS NOT WRITTEN in Philp.2:6 either.
    Now will you kindly please answer my question?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

are you sure??
    let me post phil 2.6
    Philippians 2:6

New International Version (NIV)

6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,

i can read nature in the bible.

sorry boy but that is written

jammin
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 09 2012,14:14)

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 09 2012,13:35)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 09 2012,04:58)

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 09 2012,04:26)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 08 2012,14:30)

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 08 2012,19:09)
    t

may GOD open your heart and eyes

Jamin

If I am blind in my heart to God scriptures and can not see and understand Gods word ;

then let God be my witness and yours, let him show who his really blind in his heart and mind.

listen to this song t

your grace is enough by don moen.
    it is a nice song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWr4GNeK6XU

Jamin

I do not listen to based emotion words and music exept love songs I know that those are related to the flesh and the emotions of the heart toward your loved ones,

but when it comes to Gods scriptures and truth ,only pure heart and mind can be there for the true understanding ,our emotion there are only to reinforce the will to increase the true love for our creator and his son Jesus Christ.so that our love for God and his son may be complete in our soul.

May God open your eyes

Jammin,

i answered you already.
    you are obviously a false teacher. why?? bec you believe christ is not GOD and you use NLT to prove this but NLT says he is GOD.

i think you should study your bible before using it to us bec the bible itself does not support your view LOL

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 09 2012,13:33)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 09 2012,02:41)

Hi Jammin,

Rather than God being an individual, are you suggesting
    that “God” is (according to you) a species instead?
                 <– please answer

species: A group subordinate to a genus and containing individuals
                       agreeing in some common  attributes  and called by a common name.

God bless
    Ed J

i cant read species in the bible.

that is just an opinion from men

i can read nature..Christ's nature is God. phil 2.6

Hi Jammin, is your answer “No” then?

Nature: The inherent character or basic constitution of a person or thing
    Attributes: A quality or feature regarded as a characteristic or inherent part of someone or something.

Attributes and nature mean the same.

God bless

Jammin,

So, is your answer “No” then?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 10 2012,00:03)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 09 2012,03:06)

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 09 2012,14:50)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 08 2012,23:51)

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 08 2012,19:11)
    carmel,

Godhead means what is in God's head.

You can certainly use that to evade explaining why the idea of the Trinity is so irrational.  

Of course where does that leave Paul and his reason?

Since your teaching is irrational because parts of it are in the head of God why bother reasoning?

In fact why come up with a teaching that is not explicitly written in Scripture as doing so involves reason.

Your teaching is not explicitly written in Scripture but has evolved via a semblance of reason over time.

For example of a similar statement and explanation, I declare that the teaching you believe in is a lie.  I do not need to explain why that is as that explanation is in the head of Jehovah.

KERWIN

Godhead means what is in God's head.

ARE YOU IN A BOUCHERY CLASS NOW ???

T,

I am not in butchers class but a compound word generally is defined by its parts.

K

godhead does not mean what is in Gods head ,this mean he his the top God

Ac 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
    Ro 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
    Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.KJV

T,

Try those same Scriptures in the newer versions to discover God's head is a translation of.

Acts 17:29
    New American Standard Bible (NASB)

29 Being then the children of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by the art and thought of man.

Romans 1:20

20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.

Colossians 2:9

9 For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form,

I seems it was believed these things are in God's head.

k

I seems it was believed these things are in God's head.

are you on pills ??? scriptures do not say or make allusion to what you say;

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 09 2012,21:21)

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 09 2012,13:33)

Hi Jammin,

<– please answer

God bless
    Ed J

that is just an opinion from men

i can read nature..Christ's nature is God. phil 2.6

Hi Jammin, is your answer “No” then?

Attributes: A quality or feature regarded as a characteristic or inherent part of someone or something.

God bless

Jammin,

God bless

if the bible is silent, i must be silent too.

now do you agree that the word nature is in the bible???

i think if you say no, you have a big problem boy LOL

that (nature) is a WORD FOR WORD in the bible

sorry boy. you need to study hard

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 09 2012,23:47)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 09 2012,21:21)
    Jammin,

God bless
    Ed J

if the bible is silent, i must be silent too.

now do you agree that the word nature is in the bible???

i think if you say no, you have a big problem boy LOL

that (nature) is a WORD FOR WORD in the bible

sorry boy. you need to study hard

Hi jammin,

You need to answer the questions of others if you expect them to answer yours – well, what is your answer?      …”No” or “Yes”?

<– please answer

God bless

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 09 2012,17:21)

limjunus,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

Limjunus,

This goes for you as well:

BY NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS, YOU REMAIN IN THE DARK

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charlie,

Oh come on, which one of your question I did not answer?

limjunus
    Participant

Charles,

Show it here and I am very happy to answer all your questions, but it should not be one way road.

I will answer one question from you and in return you should answer mine also.

Deal or no deal?

limjunus
    Participant

Charles,

To make it easy for us. One question from you and one question from me.

Now, I am openly challenging you. It must be between you and me alone.

Deal or no Deal?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 07 2012,15:47)
    WHO CAN FORGIVE SINS, BUT

GOD ALONE

SO JESUS IS GOD IN FLESH!!!

John 20:23
    If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.

Jesus gave authority to his disciples to forgive sins on earth.  In fact, he said what they bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and what they loose on earth will be loosed in heaven, right?  (Matt 16:19, 18:18)

So if Jesus forgiving sins on earth means that Jesus is God in the flesh, then you better add some more Gods to your Godhead, namely, all the disciples who also were given authority to forgive sins on earth.

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 07 2012,15:47)
    CONTRADICT ME ON EVER ASPECT WITHIN MY POST, NOT JUST ON A PARTICULAR ONE WHICH

have been debated for centuries by theologians and scholars

Charles, I have been telling you for a year that your posts are often long and disorganized, and I have neither the time nor the patience to wade through everything you write.  

Remember me telling you this a number of times already?  

Remember you telling me that your posts are not just for me alone, and that is why you make them so long………… for the OTHERS here?  

Remember me telling you that is fine and dandy, but just don't expect me to address each point you make?  

Remember me telling you that you can post as much stuff as you want, but doing so will only give me the opportunity to “cherry-pick” the one thing I want to respond to?

So, if you continue to make such long posts, with so many points to address, I will continue to pick the point I WANT to address.  If that's not working for you, and it seems to you that I am avoiding what you consider to be an important point of discussion, then you need to make a post that ONLY discusses that point you think I'm avoiding.

Like limjunis has just offered you………….  if you ask me ONE question, you will receive ONE answer.  If you ask me TEN questions, you're still most likely only going to receive ONE answer from me.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 08 2012,04:30)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Oct. 06 2012,19:32)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 05 2012,07:55)
    Frank,

I worship and serve as God ONLY Jehovah – the God of gods who created the heavens, the earth, and everything in them, including His Son Jesus Christ.

You should now be very clear on this matter, and I should therefore never have to read another post from you where you talk about me worshipping “gods”.

YOUKNOWWHATYOUDO,

If one says “I worship and serve as GOD ONLY Jehovah …” that would be ONE “god” and then “… including His Son Jesus Christ.” whom I have also heard you MANY times also refer to as “GOD”, that then would clearly be two “GODS” by my calculation and not not that you “… worship and serve as God ONLY Jehovah” as you have so erroneously calculated. I can only conclude that now it is very clear on this matter that I was in fact correct and can say from here on out that you are worshipping “GODSPLURAL and not “GODSINGULAR.

Frank,

I often wonder about the state of your brain.  Satan is called a god in scripture, but I don't worship and serve him as my God.

Jesus is called a god in scripture, but I don't worship and serve him as my God.

Deborah was called a god in scripture, but I don't worship and serve her as my God.  

Most sensible people can understand that “indeed there are many gods and lords, both in heaven and on earth”, but I only worship and serve as my God Jehovah the Father.

Apparently you are not “most sensible people”, Frank.  So let's just suffice to say:  I don't worship anyone as God except for Jehovah the Father.  Don't ever again post that I do, because lying against other members here breaks the rules of the site, and warrants tiles.

Are we clear now?

YOUKNOWWHATYOUDO,

Please stop feeding me your bull crap lies! You are in fact the one who has been lying against me in this forum ever since you started communicating with me with your unwanted dispute. I told you clearly from the very beginning that I did not wish to enter into any dispute with you on what it is that I believe, but it is you who have been insistent in doing so. Again, if you do not agree with what I have posted in this forum, all that I can suggest to you is that you simply no longer respond to my posts.

I am not lying against you in saying that you worship “GODS”, since I have seen you clearly give reference to both YOUR “Jehovah” and YOUR “Jesus” as “GOD”. I myself do not give reference to our Heavenly Father and Creator Yahweh and His son Yahshua as mere “GODS”, since I believe as Scripture clearly teaches that “ALL the 'GODS' of the nations are idols.” You are in fact making Father Yahweh and His son Yahshua out to be mere “IDOLS/GODS” when in fact they are not. “GODS” are nothing but Satan himself posing as if he in fact has power. You can continue lying agaist me till you are blue in the face for all I care, but I will never give reverence to YOUR mere “GODS” that you so foolishly worship! :laugh:

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

ELOHIM: ONE, OR MORE THAN ONE?
    Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    Philippians 2:5-11
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 07 2012,15:51)
    God here in Phil 2:6 seems to be a particular type of form and not a particular person.

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 07 2012,19:06)
    paul is talking about nature in phil 2.6 and not a particular person

You mean like this?

5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:

6 Who, existing with the nature of the species known as “God”,
       did not consider equality with the species known as “God” something to be grasped……..

Is that truly how you guys understand Paul's words?  Hmmmm………….

Perhaps you could list a supporting scripture, where Paul used the word “God” to convey a species of being, instead of a particular being or beings.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 07 2012,15:55)
    Hi Charles,
    I asked Mike how many 'theos' are to be known, believed in, served, honored, and praised in order to have eternal salvation.

I'd be interested to hear Charles' and jammin's answer to that question.

Well guys? What's the NUMERICAL answer to Kathi's question?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 07 2012,19:11)
    carmel,

You can certainly use that to evade explaining why the idea of the Trinity is so irrational.  

Of course where does that leave Paul and his reason?

Since your teaching is irrational because parts of it are in the head of God why bother reasoning?

In fact why come up with a teaching that is not explicitly written in Scripture as doing so involves reason.

Your teaching is not explicitly written in Scripture but has evolved via a semblance of reason over time.

For example of a similar statement and explanation, I declare that the teaching you believe in is a lie.  I do not need to explain why that is as that explanation is in the head of Jehovah.

:D  Well done, Kerwin.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 08 2012,00:23)
    DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD RESPECTED OUR LOGICAL REASONING IN ORDER TO REDEEM US?

I believe God created us with logical reasoning so that we would USE it, Charles. God catered to the limited understanding of human beings when He explained things all throughout scripture. Jesus did the same with his parables.

But now you'd like us to believe that the Son of God is the very God he is the Son of……………. for the simple reason of “it doesn't have to make sense to us”? ???

Charles, read Isaiah 44:14-18. Then compare Jehovah's commentary in Is 44 to the golden calf Aaron made for the Israelites in the wilderness.

This is also what you Trinitarians do with Jesus. Jesus is the golden calf you have made so you can have a God that you can “touch” and “see” and “relate to”.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 08 2012,00:27)

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 08 2012,12:11)
    Godhead means what is in God's head

Kerwin,

Look up in the dictionary so you have some mature knowledge REGARDING THE WORD:

GODHEAD

There is no such word as “godhead” in the scriptures.  That English word was an early mistranslation of the Greek language.

You won't find that word in the more recent Trinitarian translations. The KJV has the word “Godhead” in three scriptures: Acts 17:29, Romans 1:20, and Colossians 2:9. Look those verses up in any more recent translation, and you'll see “diety” or “divine nature” in place of the KJV's “Godhead”.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 08 2012,00:33)

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 08 2012,08:55)
    Take care!

Lightenup,

HE IS LOOKING TO FIND A WAY TO TWIST AS MUCH HE COULD IN ORDER TO SUIT HIS MENTALITY.

I'M the one twisting things? ???

Let's see if that is true, Charles.

You had recently agreed with me that there exists only ONE Almighty God, right? Please answer the follow-up question I asked you:

Does that ONE Almighty God have a Son named Jesus? YES or NO?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 08 2012,20:33)

Hi Jammin,

Yet it is you and Kathi who are understanding the word “god” in Phil 2:6 to MEAN “species”, right jammin?

You can keep saying “nature”, but what you two are describing is a “SPECIES”, of which Jesus was a member.

Viewing 20 posts - 10,741 through 10,760 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account