JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 25,361 through 25,380 (of 25,869 total)
  • Author
    Berean
    Participant

ISAIAH 53

5] But he was wounded 👉for our transgressions,👈 he was👉 bruised for our iniquities: 👈

the chastisement of our peace was upon him;👈 and with his stripes we are healed.
    [6] All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way;👉 and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.👈 

🙏

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Berean,

You quote a verse and now I have three questions for you:

What does it mean??

Who is speaking and to whom are they speaking about in this dialog?

What is the entire context of this section (Isa 53:1-9)?

Berean
    Participant

It is Isaiah who speaks (under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit) of the bearer of the sins of the world.
    Besides, the whole of chapter 53 only talks about this bearer of the sins of the world.

For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead.

And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
    (2 Cor.5:14,15)

Don’t you want to believe in him?

🙏

carmel
    Participant

Hi DT,

You: You: JESUS and LUCIFER! THE VERY FIRST-EVER MARRIAGE

Me: HA HA HA HA HA HA!! Don’t think I have ever read that in God’s word or anything interpreted as such

John3:28 You yourselves do bear me witness, that I said, I am not Christ, but that I am sent before him. 

29He that hath the bride, is the bridegroom:

but the friend of the bridegroom, who standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth with joy because of the bridegroom’s voice. This my joy therefore is fulfilled.

ANSWER DT:

THE BRIDEGROOM IS DEFINITELY

JESUS CHRIST!

TELL ME NOW:

WHO IS THE BRIDE IN THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE?

and then apply this thinking to Job 38:7.

The entire verse is

“7 when the morning stars were singing together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?”

When placed in context,

God is asking Job where he was during creation.

Me: NO THE ABOVE IS NOT THE CONTEXT AT ALL! THOUGH HE ASKED JOB WHERE HE WAS!!! 

I LEAVE IT TO YOU TO DISCERN WHO JOB IS, CONSIDERING WHAT HE IS AS A HUMAN,  AND WHAT HE IS PERSONIFYING IN THIS SCRIPTURE!

THE CONTEXT FROM VERSE 4, IS GOD EXPLAINING TO JOB THE PROCESS OF CREATION, AND HE ENDED HIS DESCRIPTION PRECISELY IN VERSE 6 WHILE IN VERSE 7 HE REVEALED TO JOB WHAT THE STATE OF

THE MORNING STARS AND THE SONS OF GOD WAS!

WHICH IS ALSO A REFERENCE TO JOB, AS A MYSTERIOUS SPIRIT BEING!

NOW READ WHERE JOB WAS, ACCORDING TO GOD:

21Didst thou know then that thou shouldst be born ?

and didst thou know the number of thy days?

You: This imagery of the “morning stars singing”

is speaking of the creation of them and the angels rejoicing at there creation.

THAT’S YOUR CARNAL-MINDED INTELLIGENCE, WITH EVERY RESPECT!

FIRST AND FOREMOST NOT “THE MORNING STARS SINGING” BUT

THE MORNING STARS SINGING TOGETHER!!!

READ AGAIN PLEASE:

1Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said :

2Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words?

3Gird up thy loins like a man : I will ask thee, and answer thou me.

4Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth ?

tell me if thou hast understanding.

5Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6Upon what are its bases grounded? or who laid the corner stone thereof,

ATTENTION NOW, READ WHAT GOD SAID WHEN HE FINISHED DESCRIBING HIS PARTICULAR PREPARATION PART OF THE CREATION OF THE WORLD AND REVEALED TO JOB,  

THE SIGNIFICANT SPECIFIC PARTICULAR STATE BOTH OF

THE MORNING STARS AND

THE SONS OF GOD:

I REPEAT, THIS STATE, AS IT IS WRITTEN, IS VERY SIGNIFICANT AND  ALSO A REVELATION!

7When the morning stars praised me together,

and all the sons of God made a joyful melody?

NOW  PONDER AND ASK YOURSELF:

ONLY THE MORNING STARS WERE TOGETHER WHILE THEY PRAISED GOD IN A UNIQUE AND PARTICULAR WAY, DURING THE CREATION OF THE EARTH OF GENESIS 1:1? 

WHY THE MORNING STARS WERE NOT ALSO SONS OF GOD?

WHY THE SONS OF GOD WERE NOT ALSO TOGETHER WHEN THEY MADE A PARTICULAR JOYFUL MELODY?

IN WHAT WAY THEN, THE MORNING STARS “ONLY” WERE TOGETHER?

ONLY ALL THE SONS OF GOD MADE A PARTICULAR JOYFUL MELODY  DURING THE CREATION OF THE EARTH?

WHAT THEN THIS PARTICULAR JOYFUL MELODY IS?

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

carmel
    Participant

Hi DT,

YOU: What happened or what changed between the OT and NT? 

WHEN WILL YOU GET IT INTO YOUR MIND, THAT THE OT. IS OBSOLETE?

THOUGH THE SAME, EVEN THE GOD OF THE OT IS DIFFERENT NEVER MIND THE COVENANT HE MADE!

READ:

Jeremiah 31:31Behold the days shall come, saith the Lord,

and I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel,

and with the house of Juda: 32Not according to the covenant which I made with their fathers, in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt: the covenant which they made void, and I had dominion over them, saith the Lord.

33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel, after those days, saith the Lord:

I will give my law in their bowels,

and I will write it in their heart: (Luke 17:20-37)

and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying: Know the Lord:

for all shall know me from the least of them even to the greatest, saith the Lord:

for I will forgive their iniquity,

and I will remember their sin no more.

YOU: What happened or what changed between the OT and NT? 

With your question above, DT, you simply confirmed that, SPIRITUALLY,

YOU ARE NOT  MATURE ENOUGH TO DISCERN EVEN THE ESTABLISHMENT AND THE MEANING OF THE  OT.

PHYSICALLY SPEAKING NOTHING CHANGED EXCEPT GOD HIMSELF IN

JESUS CHRIST

GODMAN ON EARTH!

WHILE THE FATHER, SPIRIT,  IS IN HIS LONGEST REST!

SCRIPTURES FOR YOU TO PONDER ON!

Luke 17:20 And being asked by the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come? he answered them, and said: The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21Neither shall they say: Behold here, or behold there. For lo, the kingdom of God is within you. 22And he said to his disciples: The days will come, when you shall desire to see one day of the Son of man; and you shall not see it. 23And they will say to you: See here, and see there. Go ye not after, nor follow them: 24For as the lightening that lighteneth from under heaven, shineth unto the parts that are under heaven, so shall the Son of man be in his day. 25But first he must suffer many things, and be rejected by this generation.

26And as it came to pass in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 27They did eat and drink, they married wives, and were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark: and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28Likewise as it came to pass, in the days of Lot: they did eat and drink, they bought and sold, they planted and built. 29And in the day that Lot went out of Sodom, it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 30Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man shall be revealed. 

READ THE ABOVE DT, AND ACCORDING TO JESUS, PHYSICALLY

NOTHING WAS CHANGED ON HIS DAY. 

BUT SPIRITUALLY DEFINITELY DID CHANGE ON HIS DAY ON THE CROSS IMMEDIATELY WHEN HE DIED FOR HUMANITY!

PONDER NOW ON WHAT JESUS IS SAYING!

31In that hour,

OF HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS!

he that shall be on the housetop, and his goods in the house, let him not go down to take them away: and he that shall be in the field, in like manner, let him not return back. 

32Remember Lot’s wife. 33Whosoever shall seek to save his life, shall lose it: and whosoever shall lose it, shall preserve it. 

34I say to you: in that night

WHAT NIGHT DT, OBVIOUSLY THE NIGHT OF HIS DEATH!!! KEEP ON READING PLEASE:

there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. 35Two women shall be grinding together: the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left: two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be Left.

36They answering, say to him: Where, Lord? 37Who said to them: Wheresoever the body shall be, thither will the eagles also be gathered together.

John 12:31 Now is the judgment of the world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

32And I, if I be lifted up from the earth,

will draw all things to myself.

John17:1 1THESE things Jesus spoke, and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said: Father, the hour is come,

glorify thy Son, that thy Son may glorify thee.

Ephesians 2:11For which cause be mindful that you, being heretofore Gentiles in the flesh, who are called uncircumcision by that which is called circumcision in the flesh, made by hands; 12 That you were at that time without Christ, being aliens from the conversation of Israel, and strangers to the testament, having no hope of the promise,

and without God in this world.

13But now in Christ Jesus, you, who some time were afar off, are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and breaking down the middle wall of partition,

the enmities in his flesh:

15Making void the law of commandments contained in decrees;

that he might make the two in himself into one new man, making peace; 16And might reconcile both to God in one body by the cross,

killing the enmities in himself.

17And coming, he preached peace to you that were afar off, and peace to them that were nigh. 18For by him we have access both in one Spirit to the Father.

WHO WERE THE ENMITIES THAT JESUS KILLED IN HIMSELF, AND TRANSFORMED ENTIRLEY?

THE ENMITIES THAT DOMINATED THE OT!

WHILE NOTHING IS CHANGED PHYSICALLY!

AS FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO GOD’S WORK, IT IS

HIS SPIRIT WHICH GIVES LIFE/EXISTENCE  TO ALL OF HIS WORK, EVEN PHYSICALLY!

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Carmel,

How do you come up with this stuff?!? Either the words written mean exactly what they say or they don’t; if they don’t what they say, then everything in the bible must be thought of as an interpretive literary work that can mean anything the reader wishes. I say the first option because my God wasn’t maliciously hiding anything or trying to confuse those HE was speaking to. It’s man who adds confusion to what God says…like you.

You: THE CONTEXT FROM VERSE 4, IS GOD EXPLAINING TO JOB THE PROCESS OF CREATION, AND HE ENDED HIS DESCRIPTION PRECISELY IN VERSE 6 WHILE IN VERSE 7 HE REVEALED TO JOB WHAT THE STATE OF THE MORNING STARS AND THE SONS OF GOD WAS!

Me: verse 7 actually begins in verse 6; let’s read for understanding:

Or who laid its cornerstone, 7 when the morning stars were singing together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Don’t know if you noticed, but there is a comma in this sentence and it begins with a capital letter and ends with a question mark. Or don’t you adhere to the rules of grammar? It would seem you have used copy and paste theology to support your claim by cherry picking phrases to support what you believe. This has nothing to do with Jesus and satan being married.

This dialog of God’s beginning in 38, ends in chapter 40:2. In it God asks Job a series of rhetorical questions showing HIS might and wisdom of creation and how everything in it works in perfect harmony. This is in contrast to what could Job do that can compare; but, out of one passage you get Jesus married satan?!!? WOW!! In these chapters God smacked down Job for questioning HIM; for you, it is wedding bells! And you have the gall to call me “carnal minded”; beginning to wonder if you know what that means since you accuse everyone being it and never you. You sit behind your computer screen talking down to everyone as if you have been given all this “revelation”; yet, ignore the meaning of the words written and have this obsession to spiritualize everything, even when it’s not there.

Wake up, what you peddle is false!

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Carmel,

You: WHEN WILL YOU GET IT INTO YOUR MIND, THAT THE OT. IS OBSOLETE?

Me: Never!! God says his law is forever.

If the OT is obsolete, why do you continually reference it; it makes no sense. If it’s obsolete, why are you quoting Jer 31 in this diatribe of nonsense you are spewing? You quote starting in verse 31 and still have no idea what it says. How do you not understand the words Jeremiah spoke? He says: “Look, the days are coming,” declares Yahweh, “and I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.” Are you this obtuse that you fail to understand this “new covenant” is for the house of Israel and Judah and NOT for the rest of the world!?!?

What is this “new” covenant? Verse 33 God says: “But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares Yahweh: “I will put my law in their inward parts and on their hearts I will write it, and I will be to them God, and they themselves will be to me people.” How do you not understand this either? God is explicit in what this “new” covenant will be; God’s LAWS, HIS Torah, will be written on their hearts. Who’s hearts, the house of Israel; the people of Israel will know who God is, from the smallest to the greatest, and teaching others will no longer be required. I’ll ask again, who is the covenant for, the world or Israel, and has this happened yet? Have God’s laws been imprinted on Israel’s heart?

Wait, Paul says we aren’t under the law, it was nailed to the cross. What did David say about God’s commands:

Psalm 119:97-101 Oh, how I love Your law! It is my meditation all the day. You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies; for they are ever with me. I have more understanding than all my teachers, for Your testimonies are my meditation. I understand more than the ancients, because I keep Your precepts. I have restrained my feet from every evil way, that I may keep Your word. Read this one a few time and let it sink in.

Psalm 119:104 Through Your precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way.

Psalm 119:111-113 Your testimonies I have taken as a heritage forever (if David says forever, shouldn’t that be our mindset also), for they are the rejoicing of my heart. I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes forever, to the very end. I hate the double-minded, but I love Your law.

Psalm 119:126 It is time for You to act, O Lord, for they have regarded Your law as void.

Psalm 119:152 Concerning Your testimonies, I have known of old that You have founded them forever.

Psalm 119:160 The entirety of Your word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever. Did David say the “entirety” of God words is forever?

No wonder you and Paul hate the OT!

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@ Berean

Amen!

🙏

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DT, YOU.SAID, 

”Wait, Paul says we aren’t under the law, it was nailed to the cross. What did David say about God’s commands”.

Paul is exactly right, by the way “law” (forced compliance) works, no flesh shall be justified before God.

You simply cannot “force people” (by laws) to truly keep GOD’S COMMANDMENTS. 

IT TAKES “GOD” to change our hearts , by the renewing of our thinking to do that. The commandments turned into “LAWS” at the time of Ex 20:20, could never change a persons heart. 

The laws were made for the evil hearted ISRAELITES, and that ever changed them as scripture clearly shows.  It takes more than “laws” to change a persons heart, only God the Father himself can do that.

Therefore just as Paul “TRULY” SAID.   “By works of  “LAW”  no flesh shall be justified before God”.

The definite article, “the” was added to the text, look it up .  Paul was not talking about the Ten Commandments at all,  but the way they were being applied in Ex20:20, by how “LAW WORKS” ,  (through forced compliance).

We through the Spirit of love given us from God the Father, keep all of his commandments and have no need of a “law”,  any law at all,  “for all the law is fulfilled in one word , “you  shall love our neighbor as yourself”.  The  love of God shed abroad in our hearts fulfills ” all the requirements of law”.  But that’s not achieve  by the way “law’ works, but is given to us, by the “Grace of God”.

peace and love to you and yours DT

gene

Berean
    Participant

1John.5
    [1] Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
    [2] By this we know that we love the children of God, when👉 we love God, and 👉keep his commandments.
    [3] For this is the love of God, that 👉we keep his commandments: and his👉 commandments are not grievous.
    [4] For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
    [5] Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that 👉believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?👈

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean

Not only is JESUS a son of God, but so is “ALL”  those who have the Spirit of the Father abiding “IN” THEM. JUST as it says, 
..> 1 John 3:1-2
..>Behold, what manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us that we should be called the sons of God, therefore the world knows us not , because it knew him not. (2)..> Beloved, “NOW” are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be, but we know that, when he (JESUS)  shall appear, we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.
    OUR appearance will be exactly the same as Jesus’  is.

The problem is Berean, do you truly believe what the scriptures actually say?

peace and love to you and yours Berean

.gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@desiretruth

Those sacrifices you are talking about were for false gods.
    But Jesus Christ gave his body and blood for the salvation of mankind.
    Shame on you for making no distinction at all.
    Of course, no sinful human being could ever redeem another sinful human being.
    But Jesus Christ was without sin

Read how precious the blood of Christ is.
    Revelation 1:5-6
    5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
    6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Amen and Amen.

Berean
    Participant

Gene

You. “Not only is JESUS a son of God, but so is “ALL”  those who have the Spirit of the Father abiding “IN” THEM. JUST as it says, 
..> 1 John 3:1-2
..>Behold, what manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us that we should be called the sons of God, therefore….

Me

Your last post has nothing to do with the verses I posted.

Now to respond to your post I will still just make a remark:

JESUS IS MORE THAN👉 A SON OF GOD, HE IS ‘THE
    ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD “WHO WAS MADE FLESH FOR THE SALVATION OF MANKIND.(JOHN 1:1/3:16)

🙏

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean , you said

>JESUS IS MORE THAN👉 A SON OF GOD, HE IS ‘THE
    ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD “WHO WAS MADE FLESH FOR THE SALVATION OF MANKIND.(JOHN 1:1/3:16)

Jesus is not the “ONLY” begotten son of God as scriptures plainly show. He is indeed a “uniquely” , begotten son, but not the only.  All of creation is begotten of God.

You continue to try to make Jesus into a God, by continually separating him from his brothers ad sisters.  “2thes2”,  Applies to you and many others here,  you are taking a “human being” and by saying he is “more then a son-of God “, you are turning him,  a man, into a God, and that is exactly what, the apostle Paul said the “apostate” church would do, and by doing that you have changed the “image” of  him, into a “man of sin”.

While Jesus is indeed a unique human, he is not now or ever has been “a God”.

peace and love to you and yours Berean

gene

Berean
    Participant

John.1
    [18] No man hath seen God at any time;👉 the only begotten Son,👈 which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
    John.3
    [16] For God so loved the world, that he gave 👉his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    [18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of 👉the only begotten Son of God.👈

1John.4
    [9] In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God 👉sent his only begotten Son 👈

👉into the world, that we might live through him.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@desiretruth

Did you receive my message? Because there was an error on
    this website.
    Here it is again. It is a response to your #post-946013

Those sacrifices you are talking about were for false gods.
    But Jesus Christ gave his body and blood for the salvation of mankind.
    Of course, no sinful human being could ever redeem another sinful human being.
    But Jesus Christ was without sin

Read how precious the blood of Christ is.
    Revelation 1:5-6
    5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
    6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Amen and Amen.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@desiretruth

Animal sacrifices offered to the only true God YHWH, were
    a picture pointing forward to the final, all-sufficient sacrifice made by Jesus Christ his Son.
    The Book of Hebrews is the best book regarding these matters.
    Study it. It will help you.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jesus is not the “ONLY” begotten son of God as scriptures plainly show. He is indeed a “uniquely” , begotten son, but not the only. All of creation is begotten of God.

You continue to try to make Jesus into a God, by continually separating him from his brothers ad sisters.

He is not THE God.

But he is greater than us men.

He came in the flesh as one of us which was humbling for him.

Now we can also have the similar body that he has now, so we will be exalted because he was exalted.

Yes, he is the only begotten son. John 3:16 is correct.

In Hebrews 11:17, Isaac is identified as Abraham’s “only begotten son” (KJV). While Abraham had multiple sons, Isaac was the sole offspring born to him by Sarah and the exclusive heir of the covenant. Thus, it is Isaac’s distinctiveness among his brothers that warrants the use of “monogenes” in this passage. So, it is up to you @genebalthrop to find out why Jesus is the monogenes of the Father. This understanding you appear to lack and no matter what scriptures you have been given, there is a blindness that needs to be dealt with. Pray earnestly that God will open your eyes.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer you said,

.>In Hebrews 11:17, Isaac is identified as Abraham’s “only begotten son” (KJV). While Abraham had multiple sons, Isaac was the sole offspring born to him by Sarah and the exclusive heir of the covenant. Thus, it is Isaac’s distinctiveness among his brothers that warrants the use of “monogenes” in this passage.

So tell me was Isaac also a preexisting being who was somehow “morphed” into a  human body,  As you suppose Jesus was?

Proclaimer,  what you fail to see is that Jesus was a real human being from his birth to his death  and resurrection and is to this day a 100% human being, he is “exactly” what God had in mind for all his human creation, from his birth to his death and resurrection “.

You are among those who “separate” Jesus from his brothers and sisters. You say he is not ‘the” God, but is your God, that would be the question here?  I say you are among those that fulfill the “prophecy”, that the apostle Paul delivered concerning what the “apostate”churches would do ,  by turning Jesus into a God, and worshiping him as such.  You and others who believe like you, have turned the “image” of Jesus , into a “man of  sin”.  Just as Paul prophesied in 
.> 2Ths 2

Tell us Proclaimer, what “man” have you ever heard of that is, “NOW”. sitting in the “Temple of God” and being worshiped as a God?  the only man I know of is Jesus,  And people like you worship him as your God .   It’s all there for people that have eyes to see, and ears that hear> 

Jesus said, not me

.> “this is eternal life , that they might know “YOU” the “ONLY” true God”,  and me who you have sent”   The word “ONLY” means there is “NOW OTHER” true God,  but one.

Your words over time here have proven you are an “Idolator”  and among those who separate Jesus from the rest of his human brothers and sisters, and also going against the very purpose of God the Fathers whole human creation. You act like you’re not a Trinitarian but you hold to many of their teachings.   IMO

I think you are the one who need to pray about it Proclaimer.

peace and love to you and yours Proclaimer

..gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi DT,

You: How do you come up with this stuff?!?

James 1:5 But if any of you want wisdom, let him ask of God,

who giveth to all men abundantly, and upbraideth not;

and it shall be given him. 

6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea, which is moved and carried about by the wind. 7Therefore let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord. 8A double minded man is inconstant in all his ways.

Either the words written mean exactly what they say or they don’t; if they don’t what they say, then everything in the bible must be thought of as an interpretive literary work

that can mean anything the reader wishes.

ME: THAT’S YOUR CORRUPTED REASONING I’M AFRAID!

I say the first option because my God wasn’t malicious hiding anything.

MALICIOUSLY DEFINITELY NOT!!!

BUT, HIDING THINGS FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FREE WILL, IS DEFINITELY MORE THAN YOU THINK, AND ONCE WE HUMBLY AND BY OUR FREE WILL, IN FULL FAITH AND MOST OF ALL  TO LOVE HIM MORE, ASK HIM, HE IS

SUPER GENEROUS FOR SURE!

THAT’S WHAT I DID 17 YEARS AGO!

I MEAN: WHEN I WAS BORN OF THE SPIRIT.

Job 28: Whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of understanding?

21 It is hidden from the eyes of all living.

and the fowls of the air know it not.

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among the perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, neither of the princes of this world that come to nought; 7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery,

a wisdom which is hidden,

which God ordained before the world, unto our glory :

8Which none of the princes of this world knew; for if they had known it, they would never have crucified the Lord of glory.

or trying to confuse those HE was speaking to.

It’s man who adds confusion to what God says
like you.

LET’S READ AND SEE:

Me:  THE CONTEXT FROM VERSE 4, IS GOD EXPLAINING TO JOB THE PROCESS OF CREATION, AND

HE ENDED HIS DESCRIPTION PRECISELY IN VERSE 6

WHILE IN VERSE 7 HE REVEALED TO JOB WHAT THE STATE OF THE MORNING STARS AND THE SONS OF GOD WERE!

YOU: verse 7 actually begins in verse 6; let’s read for understanding:

ME: IT IS IRRELEVANT!

READ AGAIN:

6Upon what are its bases grounded?

or who laid the corner stone thereof,

AS YOU CAN READ VERY WELL,  THE LAST PART OF VERSE 6 DESCRIBES THE CREATION PROCESS AS I SAID.

THAT WAS MY POINT!

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING REGARDING WHERE VERSE 7 STARTS FROM AT ALL.

NOW VERSE 7, ALSO AS I SAID, MADE US AWARE OF WHAT STATE THE MORNING STARS AND THE SONS OF GOD WERE IN, PRECISELY RIGHT FROM WHERE THE NUMBER 7 IS!

NOW  LET’S CARRY ON DISCUSSING THIS MYSTERIOUS SPIRITUAL SCRIPTURE, WHICH FOR A REASON ONLY YOU KNOW, OBVIOUSLY, A PERSON STAGNATED ON THE LITERAL SENSE ONLY OF THE WORD OF GOD, WHO IS SPIRIT.

WHICH FROM HIS  SIDE  IS BOTH SPIRITUAL AS MUCH AS PHYSICAL, ONLY FOR OUR SAKE, AND THE TRUTH ONLY FROM OUR SIDE, AS THE TRUTH UNFORTUNATELY, YOU ARE SIMPLY BLIND OF, OBVIOUSLY AGAIN,  DOMINATED BY A DIFFERENT SPIRIT FROM MINE.

THE FACT THAT YOU SIMPLY IGNORED WHAT I HINTED OUT FOR YOU, AS YOU, LIKE A CHILD,  ARE STILL LIKE SUSTAINED ON MILK WHEN IT COMES TO SCRIPTURE,  AND  NOT YET SPIRITUALLY MATURE ENOUGH  IN THE STATE OF YOUR MIND, IN SHORT

STILL TO BE BORN  OF THE SPIRIT! 

NOW READ AGAIN WHAT I SAID AND ANSWER PLEASE, AND DO NOT JUST BE STUBBORN AND IGNORE WHAT I POSTED TO YOU AGAIN:

HERE WE GO:

I REPEAT, THIS STATE, AS IT IS WRITTEN, IS VERY SIGNIFICANT AND  ALSO A REVELATION!

NOW  PONDER AND ASK YOURSELF:

ONLY THE MORNING STARS WERE TOGETHER WHILE THEY PRAISED GOD IN A UNIQUE AND PARTICULAR WAY, DURING THE CREATION OF THE EARTH OF GENESIS 1:1? 

WHY THE MORNING STARS WERE NOT ALSO SONS OF GOD?

WHY THE SONS OF GOD WERE NOT ALSO TOGETHER WHEN THEY MADE A PARTICULAR JOYFUL MELODY?

IN WHAT WAY THEN, THE MORNING STARS “ONLY” WERE TOGETHER?

ONLY ALL THE SONS OF GOD MADE A PARTICULAR JOYFUL MELODY  DURING THE CREATION OF THE EARTH?

WHAT THEN THIS PARTICULAR JOYFUL MELODY IS?

NOW I WILL EXPAND AND MAKE THINGS CLEAR ONLY IN THE NEXT POST.

TILL THEN I EXPECT YOU TO SAY SOMETHING BUT IF I WERE YOU,

SIMPLY BE HUMBLE AND PRAY THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE YOU LIGHT!

Viewing 20 posts - 25,361 through 25,380 (of 25,869 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account