JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 25,341 through 25,360 (of 25,869 total)
  • Author
    Berean
    Participant

Hi Jodi

You

THE WORD IS THE FATHER, it is HIS SPIRIT to the cause of righteousness which brings forth eternal life.

Me

From John We know that

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with (the)God, and the Word was God.
    [2] The same was in the beginning with God.

Textus Receptus 1550 v.1
    Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς👉 τὸν θεόν καὶ 👉θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος

τὸν θεόν  👉the God 

θεὸς 👉 God

Stephanus Textus Receptus 1550. v2
    οὗτος ἦν ἐν ἀρχῇ πρὸς 👉τὸν θεόν

τὸν θεόν 👉 the God

The WORD was not 👉 the GOD(THE FATHER)

THE Word was WITH THE GOD

AND THE WORD WAS 👉GOD

🙏

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Danny,

You: YHWH without his Son Jesus Christ doesn’t work. You need them both.

Me: Really!! So God, the Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth needs help?!? Somehow in the realm of christianity, the creator of light and darkness isn’t able to save the very beings HE created? The One who created everything you see when you walk out your door every morning lacks the capability to redeem his creation without a helper? Please expound on your reasoning why God would need another and when did God proclaim this? Since God doesn’t speak in the NT you will have to find this in the Tanakh (OT).

God said there is none beside HIM in Isa 45:5 and gives his glory to no one in Isa 42:8; yet, in Matt 17:1 Jesus asks for God’s glory. Another thing concerning your sited passage, why does Jesus speak in the third person, why does he have to reiterate his name, doesn’t God already know who is speaking?Then later in his prayer Jesus start using personal pronouns? Doesn’t that seem odd to you?

It is said 33 times in the Tanakh God is our salvation and nowhere in the NT does it ever say God, HaShem, our Creator and giver of life is our salvation. Explain what happened and when our unchanging God, change?

Are you waking up, are you going to start digging for the truth, or are you going to remain in your christian rut?

carmel
    Participant

Hi DT,

You: Really!! So God, the Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth needs help?!? 

ME: YES GOD NEEDED HELP:

READ THE SCRIPTURE AND DISCERN THE TRUTH!

Genesis 2:18 And the Lord God said: It is not good for man to be alone:

let us make him a help like unto himself. 

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Carmel

I have no idea what translation you’re using, but throw it away; it’s corrupt. Gen 2:18 in every translation I reference it says “I” will make him a helper – no “us.” This means God alone is going to do this. Besides, do you really believe the One who created light, time, celestial bodies, placed this planet at the right distance from the sun, created life on said planet would need another to assist HIM in the task of salvation, HE created it. How tiny is your god?

Maybe instead of always injecting thoughts that aren’t there, just read the words that are there; it will change your life.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DT…..you said……>”Since God doesn’t speak in the NT you will have to find this in the Tanakh (OT).”

JESUS said……..> the words I am telling you, ARE “NOT” MY WORDS,  but the words of “HIM” who sent me>”.

The one who sent Jesus,  was God.  If you reject the words Jesus told us , you “ARE” rejecting the “WORDS” of GOD.   COMMON SENSE,   to anyone who abides in the truth.

Heb1:1-2….. “God who at sundry times and divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers, by the prophets, has in these last days spoken unto us by the Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things, by [dia] (in view of him), whom also he (GOD), made the worlds. 

peace and love to you and yours………gene

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Gene

You’re missing the point, in the Tanakh God speaks through HIS prophets and is always prefaced by a variation of “declares the Lord.” Where is this in the NT? For Jesus to claim what he speaks comes from God is not provable; I can say the spirit lead me to tell you to walk and not drive to work today. From my statement do we have any proof the spirit told me anything? What kind of weight do my words carry, will you drive or walk to work? After all, I told you it came from the spirit; so you should listen, right. This is eerily similar to when Paul says he received a “special revelation”; no one else received these revelations, just him. Where is the confirmation, don’t we need two witnesses?

Deut 13:1-5 and Deut 18:15-22 are two passages you must explain and keep them in the back of your mind when you read Matt 24; Jesus is speaking to his disciples in the present tense. Jump to verses 33-34 “So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates. 34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.” Jesus is telling them when “you”/”they” start seeing this chaos in the world they will know his return is near and then says it is “this”/”their” generation who will experience these events. Remember in Revelation 1:1 John says “…the things which must soon take place.” When I hear the words “soon take place”, my mind jumps immediately to something is going to happen very soon, not 2000 years later.

Either Jesus has already returned and the events of Revelation have occurred or we may have an issue with the words of a certain man. Are you seeing it yet?

What is your response to these previous posts 945980 and 945981? Anything?

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi desiretruth,

You: Somehow in the realm of christianity, the creator of light and darkness isn’t able to save the very beings HE created?

Me: God decided to save us THROUGH HIS SON. Do you have a problem with that?

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world THROUGH HIM might be saved.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Danny,

You: God decided to save us THROUGH HIS SON. Do you have a problem with that?

Me: This “saving” you speak of was through the death of “His son” but creates an issue with God’s word since HE doesn’t accept human sacrifice, HE says every man will be held accountable for their sins, and no one can atone for the sins of another.

What does God say about human sacrifice Deut 12:31 “You must not do so toward Yahweh your God, because of every detestable thing they have done for their gods Yahweh hates, for even their sons and their daughters they would burn in the fire to their gods.” God says this form of worship is detestable. To tell mankind human sacrifice is wrong, but then to “sacrificed his son” seems to be a double standard.

In Deut 18:10 “There shall not be found among you one who makes his son or his daughter go through the fire…” This would also be human sacrifice and none among Israel was to practice the act.

Deut 24:16 “Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, and children shall not be put to death because of their fathers; each one shall be put to death for his own sin.”

Jer 31:30 “But everyone shall die for his own iniquity…”

Ex 32:30 “Moses said to the people, “You have sinned a great sin. And now I will go up to Yahweh. Perhaps I can make atonement for your sin.” 31 And Moses returned to Yahweh, and he said, “Alas, this people has sinned a great sin and made for themselves gods of gold. 32 And now if you will forgive their sin—and if not, please blot me from your scroll that you have written.” 33 And Yahweh said to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against me I will blot him from my scroll.” Moses went to God to atone for the sin of the people and God said NO!!

What happened or what changed between the OT and NT? Are you saying our unchanging God changed his mind on the redemptive process for mankind or is your salvation statement false?

carmel
    Participant

Hi DT,

You: I have no idea what translation you’re using, but throw it away; it’s corrupt. Gen 2:18 in every translation I reference it says

“I” will make him a helper – no “us.” This means God alone is going to do this.

Peshitta Holy Bible Translated

Genesis 2:18 And LORD JEHOVAH God said,

“It is not good for Adam to be alone.

IT IS NOT GOOD FOR THE FATHER TO BE ALONE!

I shall make a helper for him like himself.” 

Me: MAN WAS CREATED

IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD!

DT, GOD WAS ALONE BEFORE CREATION,

MAN WAS ALONE IN HIS CREATION

GOD MADE A HELPER FOR THE MAN LIKE HIMSELF,

ANOTHER HUMAN BEING THE WOMAN;

OUT OF THE MAN!

GOD, THE DEITY, ANDROGYNOUS, MALE AND FEMALE,  MADE A HELPER FOR THE FATHER LIKE HIMSELF, ANOTHER DIVINE BEING JESUS, THE SON OF GOD, ANDROGYNOUS MALE AND FEMALE;

OUT OF THE FATHER:

SCRIPTURE:

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me by my Father;

and no one knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and to whom the Son will reveal him.

John8:42 Jesus therefore said to them: If God were your Father, you would indeed love me. For from God I proceeded, and came; for I came not of myself, but he sent me:

John10:29 That which my Father hath given me, is greater than all:

and no one can snatch them out of the hand of my Father. 

John 14:9 Jesus saith to him: Have I been so long a time with you; and have you not known me? Philip, he that seeth me seeth the Father also. How sayest thou, Shew us the Father? 10Do you not believe,

that I am in the Father,

and the Father in me?

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.

John 16:15 All things whatsoever the Father hath, are mine.

Therefore I said, that he shall receive of mine, and shew it to you.

John16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because you have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

28 I came forth from the Father,

and am come into the world: again I leave the world,

and I go to the Father.

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be, which shall go forth from my mouth:

it shall not return to me void,

but it shall do whatsoever I please, and shall prosper in the things for which I sent it.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Carmel,

What is the point you are trying to get at?

If God was alone before creation, then Jesus couldn’t possibly preexist. hmmmm!

carmel
    Participant

Hi DT,

Read it again and reflect.

GOD WAS ALONE BEFORE CREATION,

GOD MADE A HELPER FOR THE MAN LIKE HIMSELF,

ANOTHER HUMAN BEING THE WOMAN;

OUT OF THE MAN!

GOD, THE DEITY, ANDROGYNOUS, MALE AND FEMALE,  MADE A HELPER FOR THE FATHER LIKE HIMSELF, ANOTHER DIVINE BEING JESUS, THE SON OF GOD, ANDROGYNOUS MALE AND FEMALE;

OUT OF THE FATHER:

John1:1 IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD……

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Carmel,

GOD WAS ALONE BEFORE CREATION — you know this how? What about the angels?

MAN WAS ALONE IN HIS CREATION — was he, wasn’t God there too?

GOD MADE A HELPER FOR THE MAN LIKE HIMSELF — because HE said it wasn’t good for man to be by himself, without a compatible mate.

ANOTHER HUMAN BEING THE WOMAN — would be a mouse…

OUT OF THE MAN! — that’s what scripture says

GOD, THE DEITY, ANDROGYNOUS, MALE AND FEMALE, MADE A HELPER FOR THE FATHER LIKE HIMSELF, ANOTHER DIVINE BEING JESUS, THE SON OF GOD, ANDROGYNOUS MALE AND FEMALE — believe what you wish…how does a “spirit” posses either or both a male or female characteristic?

OUT OF THE FATHER:

John1:1 IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD……have you not been reading my posts to others? I am currently at 14 books torn from the NT because of the deception within them.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DT…….Jesus is exactly right when he said “this generation will not pass ” he was speaking of the generation that exists in the time of those things taking place. He was not speaking of the generation of people in his day, as you falsely assume.

Jesus was indeed a true prophet, and spoke the words of God to us, just as the prophets of the Old Testament did.   You failure to believe that shows clearly , you have become shipwreck and are now unable to put scriptures together correctly, and are denying the Truth of God.

if you do not believe Jesus and what he said, you no longer have a part with him, and have become a part of those Jews who persecuted and killed him.  Your reward will be the same as theirs, unless you repent.  Remember their words “let his blood be on our head and the heads of our children”,  and so it was, and is, as history testifies even to this very day they have no peace. 

peace and love to you and yours DT………gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@desiretruth

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Berean
    Participant

@Danny Dabbs

AMEN!

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Danny,

You reject God saying human sacrifices are detestable to HIM and also accuse God of doing exactly what HE commanded mankind to never do.

You reject God saying everyone is responsible for their own transgressions and accept Jesus taking on your sins.

You reject God’s saying no one can atone for another man’s sin, but believe Jesus atones for yours.

Christianity teaches Jesus was the Passover lamb, did you know the Passover lamb wasn’t a sin sacrifice and atoned for nothing. In fact, after the lamb was slaughtered, it was cooked and eaten.

Sounds to me like you’re against what God commanded. Since you had to quote it, who’s speaking in Isa 53:1-9?

You also never explained what changed between the OT and NT concerning salvation and why Jesus now the source?

carmel
    Participant

Hi DT,

You: @Carmel,

GOD WAS ALONE BEFORE CREATION

you know this how? What about the angels?

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created heaven, and earth. 

was he, wasn’t God there too?

Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the slime of the earth: and breathed into his face the breath of life, and man became a living soul.

GOD MADE A HELPER FOR THE MAN LIKE HIMSELF

because HE said it wasn’t good for man to be by himself, without a compatible mate.

ME: ?????????????

ANOTHER HUMAN BEING THE WOMAN

would be a mouse…

ME:?????????????

OUT OF THE MAN!

that’s what scripture says

ME ; ?????????????

GOD, THE DEITY, ANDROGYNOUS, MALE AND FEMALE, MADE A HELPER FOR THE FATHER LIKE HIMSELF, ANOTHER DIVINE BEING JESUS, THE SON OF GOD, ANDROGYNOUS MALE AND FEMALE

believe what you wish…how does a “spirit” posses either or both a male or female characteristic?

ME: THAT’S YOUR CARNAL-MINDED REASONING

OUT OF THE FATHER:

John1:1 IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD

……have you not been reading my posts to others? I am currently at 14 books torn from the NT because of the deception within them.

THAT’S YOUR CARNAL MINDED REASONING!

WITH EVERY RESPECT:

YOU ARE AN ATHEIST!

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Carmel,

The book of Hebrews is so corrupt it must be removed; anyone who uses it continues to push its corruption.

Every letter Paul wrote is a lie, he admits to robbing the early church, twists God’s words to make them his own, hates the Jewish people, whined about all of Asia rejecting him (doesn’t Jesus say to Ephesus they did well in testing false apostles), lies to the church in Galatia about what was instructed at the council in Jerusalem, teaches it okay to eat food sacrificed to idols – even though at the same council it was said not to. All you have to do is read some of my past posting as I detail my reasoning or just read your Greek Testament.

Me rejecting the liar Paul and the book written by an unknown author (Hebrews) doesn’t make me an atheist. It makes me one who sees the truth; what does that make you as one who fully supports this trash masquerading as God’s word?

carmel
    Participant

Hi DT,

You: What is the point you are trying to get at?

READ AND DISCERN! 

THANKS TO THE LIGHT FROM ABOVE!

You: GOD WAS ALONE BEFORE CREATION — you know this how? What about the angels?

MAN WAS ALONE IN HIS CREATION — was he, wasn’t God there too?

Me: DT, IF I HAD TO TAKE YOUR FIRST TWO ANSWERS SERIOUSLY, THERE WOULD ONLY BE ONE JUSTIFIED REPLY AND THIS IS

THAT YOU ARE A STUPID PERSON WITH EVERY RESPECT!

IN THE FIRST ONE YOU SAID:

you know this how? What about the angels?

ANSWER NOW:

WERE YOU SERIOUS WHEN YOU WROTE THE ABOVE

NONSENSE?

THE FACT THAT YOU DIDN’T EVEN SUBSTANTIATE YOUR REASONS.

Genesis 1:1 CLEARLY IN BLACK ON WHITE SAYS GOD CREATED…….

IF GOD CREATED SO AND SO, WASN’T GOD ALONE ACCORDING TO YOU?

THE SECOND IS EVEN WORSE AND BY YOUR STUPID ANSWER YOU SIMPLY CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE NOT A SPIRITUALLY MATURE PERSON IN ANY WAY!

READ AGAIN WHAT YOU WROTE:

was he, wasn’t God there too?

NOW READ THE SCRIPTURE AGAIN:

IT SAYS CLEARLY AND USED THE WORD “ALONE” NO?

ARE YOU COMPARING ADAM TO GOD,

ADAM WAS THE ONLY HUMAN PHYSICAL VISIBLE BEING!

THE BEGINNING!

THE ENTIRE SOULS, ALL IN ADAM! 

NOW IF THE MAN WAS CREATED

IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD ON HIS WAY BACK TO HOLINESS!

ISN’T IT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU THAT GOD ALSO WAS ALONE?

SINCE THE MAN WAS ALSO CREATED IN THE LIKENESS OF GOD!

AND IF GOD SAID:

ISN’T IT ALSO AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL 

THAT IT WAS NOT GOOD ALSO FOR GOD TO BE ALONE?

TO THE LAST ONE:

IF GOD MADE A HELPER FOR THE MAN LIKE HIMSELF:

A HUMAN TAKEN OUT OF THE MAN

ISN’T ALSO AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL THAT GOD MADE A HELPER FOR HIMSELF LIKE UNTO HIMSELF?

A GOD? TAKEN OUT OF THE FATHER

HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER!

ASSERTED IN

8:42 ….. For from God I proceeded, and came;…..

John 16:I came forth from the Father,….

NOW JUST READ IT AGAIN HOW GOD FURNISHED MAN WITH ANOTHER HUMAN BEING:

THE WOMAN!

SHE WAS TAKEN OUT OF THE MAN

ATTENTION PLEASE:

IN GOD’S TERMS THOUGH, NOT AFTER SHE CORRUPTED HERSELF AND SINNED!

21Then the Lord God cast a deep sleep upon Adam:

GOD BEFORE CREATION STARTED WAS ALSO IN A KIND OF DIVINE SLEEP!

and when he was fast asleep, he took one of his ribs, and filled up flesh for it. 

THEN AGAIN WHEN HE WAS FAST ASLEEP, GOD ALSO TOOK A KIND OF RIB OUT OF HIS. 

AND FILLED UP FLESH FOR IT!

WHO IS THIS FLESH THAT GOD FILLED UP HIMSELF WITH? GET IT?,

NO, YOU DON’T I’M AFRAID! I TELL YOU:

THE SON OF MAN, JESUS, “THE WORD” OF GOD AND  ETERNAL LIFE WAS 

ESTABLISHED WITH GOD THE FATHER!

THE CARRIER OF GOD!

22And the Lord God built the rib which he took from Adam into a woman:

GOD ALSO BUILT HIS KIND OF RIB WHICH HE TOOK FROM HIMSELF  INTO

A WOMAN TO BE! 

NOW WHO IS THIS WOMAN TO BE? 

AGAIN I TELL YOU:

LUCIFER, THE FEMALE ASPECT OF CREATION TO BE!

NOW TO THE LAST PART:

and brought her to Adam.

THAT’S IT PRECISELY AND BROUGHT LUCIFER TO

THE SON OF MAN, JESUS, “THE WORD” SPOKEN OF GOD.

LUCIFER, THE FEMALE ENTITY OF “THE WORD”

JESUS THE MALE ENTITY OF “THE WORD” IN THAT PRECISE MOMENT 

FOR THE SAKE OF CREATION.

MALE AND FEMALE!

GENESIS 1:26 And he said: Let us make man to our image and likeness: and let him have dominion over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and the beasts, and the whole earth, and every creeping creature that moveth upon the earth. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him:

male and female he created them. 

JESUS and LUCIFER!

THE VERY FIRST-EVER MARRIAGE 

23 And Adam said: This now is bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called woman, because she was taken out of man.

THE ABOVE ALSO ARE THE PRECISE WORDS THAT THE SON OF MAN SAID:

WHEN GOD CREATED LUCIFER AND FUSED HIM WITH JESUS HIS SON!

BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER AS

THE MORNING STAR,  Asserted in

Job 38:7 When the morning stars praised me together,

Galatians 4:14 You despised not, nor rejected: but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.

LUCIFER THE PHYSICAL ANGEL! THE BEGINNING, THE LIGHT BRINGER!

JESUS, THE TRUE LIGHT, THE TRUE MORNING STAR, THE SPIRIT, ETERNAL LIFE WHO WAS WITH THE FATHER.

1 John 11That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the word of life: 2For the life was manifested; and we have seen and do bear witness, and declare unto you the life eternal, which was with the Father, and hath appeared to us:

HIDDEN WITHIN LUCFER’S HEART, FOR THE SAKE OF HIS FREE WILL,

BURIED LIKE A TREASURE IN A FIELD, THE ENTIRE CREATION!

SPIRIT AND PHYSICAL

MALE AND FEMALE! ASSERTED IN

MATTHEW 13:44 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a treasure hidden in a field. Which a man having found,

hid it,

and for joy thereof goeth, and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

More to come

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Carmel,

You: THAT YOU ARE A STUPID PERSON WITH EVERY RESPECT!

Me: Be thankful there are rules on this website and I respect my fellow man, whether we agree or not, to not drop to worse than childish levels because we disagree. In nothing you wrote did you substantiate your position; all you did was, as Paul, twist God’s words to mean what you want it to mean.

What you wrote is nonsense and have no time to engage your twisted thinking, for example:

You: JESUS and LUCIFER! THE VERY FIRST-EVER MARRIAGE

Me: HA HA HA HA HA HA!! Don’t think I have ever read that in God’s word or anything interpreted as such and then apply this thinking to Job 38:7. The entire verse is “7 when the morning stars were singing together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?” When placed in context, God is asking Job where he was during creation. This imagery of the “morning stars singing” is speaking of the creation of them and the angels rejoicing at there creation. What’s funny, science recently discovered stars emit a sound wave and they refer to it as the “symphony of the stars” – they “sing” and God revealed this to Job thousands of years ago. Again, just read what is there and quit reading between the lines of everything…it has to be painful to have your mind constantly justifying every word you read to make it into something “spiritual.”

You: More to come

Me: Thanks for the warning, I will know to skip it.

Viewing 20 posts - 25,341 through 25,360 (of 25,869 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account