JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 25,121 through 25,140 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    Berean
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

You

Hi Jodi,

You:The OT does not teach that YHVH our heavenly Father created heaven, earth and all things therein by the means of a Son

Proverbs:8:30 I was with him forming all things: and was delighted every day, playing before him at all times;

Me

Amen !

Berean
    Participant

Hi Jodi

In the biginning, thé Son of God named “The Word” was WITH God AND God.

He was named “the Word”( of God) because he was GOD AND By thé SPIRIT OF God….

And When HE “THE WORD”

WAS MADE FLESH,

IT REMAINS THE WORD OF GOD BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD BY FAITH IN THE HOLY FATHER WICH IS IN HEAVEN.

🙏

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Answer Gene, please:

CAN A NORMAL HUMAN BEING EXIST IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT

THE SEXUAL REPRODUCTIVE ACT BETWEEN

THE SPERM OF THE MAN AND THE OVUM OF THE  WOMAN,

FROM CAIN ONWARD?

YES OR NO PLEASE!

Carmel here is your answer,  

YES a normal human being can exist without sin, 

Gene,

YOU DIDN’T ANSWER MY QUESTION THUS:

READ AGAIN MY QUESTION AND ANSWER PLEASE:

CAN A NORMAL HUMAN BEING EXIST IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT
    THE SEXUAL REPRODUCTIVE ACT BETWEEN
    THE SPERM OF THE MAN AND THE OVUM OF THE  WOMAN,
    FROM CAIN ONWARD?
    YES OR NO PLEASE!

You: Jesus is the perfect example of that, proving,  

“with God “all” things are possible”.

Gene, YOU ARE COMPLETELY LOST AND DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, AND IT’S A PROOF THAT YOUR MATURITY WHEN IT COMES TO 

THE GOD YOU BELIEVE IN, AND HIS SPIRITUAL TASKS ARE MERE:

CHILDISH!WITH EVERY RESPECT!

YOUR behavior is immature, selfish, and lacking in RESPONSIBILITY. It is ALWAYS characterized by an inability to control YOUR  emotions, a tendency to throw tantrums, and YOU focus on immediate gratification without considering the

CONSEQUENCES.

NOW READ AGAIN YOUR OWN WORDS:

You: JESUS is the perfect example of that, proving,  

“with GOD“ all” things are possible”.

ME: THERE YOU ARE Gene, YOU YOURSELF JUST ADMITTED THAT 

JESUS IS GOD!

IF JESUS, ACCORDING TO YOU,

IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE,

AND ONLY GOD, JESUS, CAN ACHIEVE THE

IMPOSSIBLE.

I HONESTLY WISH THAT YOU DONT THROW

more tantrums!

You, According to Jesus,

but then I know you truly don’t believe what Jesus said>

Jesus never thought himself to be good ,

he attributed “all” goodness to “One” God, YHVH,

the “ONLY” TRUE GOD”. according to “Jesus” that is.

LET’S START WITH YOUR LAST IMMATURE, SENTENCE!

NO GENE JESUS NEVER SAID THAT AT ALL!

PRODUCE THE COMPLETE SCRIPTURE PLEASE, NOT JUST THE WORDS TO QUENCH YOUR THIRST WITH!

THEN I WILL MAKE THINGS CLEAR FOR YOU TO MAKE YOU AT LEAST

CONSIDER THE TRUTH THAT JESUS SAID!

I AM WAITING!

NOW TO THE OTHER NONCENCE!

You: Jesus never thought himself to be good ,

he attributed “all” goodness to “One” God, YHVH,

NO GENE, JESUS NEVER ATTRIBUTED ALL GOODNESS TO ONE GOD,

HE NEVER SAID YOUR TWISTED SCRIPTURE, THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NEVER READY TO PRODUCE THE GENUINE VERSES!

Mark 10:18 And Jesus said to him,

Why callest thou me good?

None is good but one, that is God.

Luke18:19 19And Jesus said to him: Why dost thou call me good?

None is good but God

alone. 

Gene I will tackle the above scripture in the next post, and I will repeat again and show how your MATURITY IS MERE CHILDISH WHEN IT COMES TO GOD AND JESUS TASKS!

JUST ANSWER PLEASE:

DO YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT JESUS WAS NOT JUST REFERRING TO GOD ALMIGHTY WHEN HE SAID THAT

Mark: ….None is good but one,

that is God.

Luke:…None is good but

God alone. 

ANSWER PLEASE:

NOW DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD ALMIGHTY IS SIMPLY GOOD?

YES OR NO PLEASE!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……No neither could Jesus either,  who said…..>”I am the Root and OFFSPRING OF DAVID” .  SO tell us how that happens without sexually transmitted “DNA”.  Scripture tell us clearly that Jesus was a descendant of King David,  God himself told David that he would take a seed from his sons and make him his own Son. Also the Apostle Paul tells that Jesus came from the loins of king David.  Acts 2:30…….> Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the “FRUIT OF HIS (King David’s) LOINS”, “ACCORDING TO THE FLESH”, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne”. Now if God took him from the loins of David,  “according to the flesh”, then Jesus being “flesh” had the same kind of DNA in him we all have in us>  Tell me Carmel, what part of that you are unable to understand? 

Jesus’  human  existence was not one ounce any different than we are, until he was filled with the Spirit of God after he was Baptized at the Jordan river. The he became an “anointed” human being , just like we can also be.

Carmel your false teachings about Jesus and his preexistence , does not hold up in the Bible scriptures we all have.

peace and love to you and yours……..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

I believe in the image of the Son according to direct scripture.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the NEW BIRTH when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Mark 10:39 And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized: 40 But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Ephesians 1: 13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Acts 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and HAVING RECEIVED OF THE FATHER THE PROMISE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

1 Corinthians 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

John 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Luke 4:14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about…15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Berean, believing in Jesus Christ is believing that God came to dwell in him and then sent him to do God’s works and be a savior of the world. Jesus was born of the Spirit and was a Son being led by that Spirit. The Spirit in him was bearing witness to his spirit that he was a Son of God, this is what Jesus directly is teaching in the book of John. The people beheld his glory by the works he did through God’s Spirit aboding in him. They beheld the glory of the ONLY man who had been begotten of God’s Spirit not by measure filled with power, filled with grace and truth. 

The image of the Son, is he whom YHVH raised from the dead and gave the PROMISED Spirit to, made into a firstborn of many brethren.

The image of the Son, is he who had shed his blood and died but then was raised becoming the firstborn overall of the NEW BIRTH overall of a New Creation. 

2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the DIVINE NATURE, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Ephesians 5:9 For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness and truth. 

The image of the Son, is he who was raised given the PROMISED Spirit, where God’s Spirit is ALL IN him and he is the firstfruits of the Spirit being the image of God, all goodness, righteousness and truth.

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. (Heb.13:8)

He was the image of the invisible God and the reflection of his glory 1)yesterday (eternity past),  when He was with God in heaven,

2)when He was on earth “in the flesh”

3)and for eternity.
    Amen!
    🙏

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You: Carmel……No neither could Jesus either,  

who said…..>”I am the Root and OFFSPRING OF DAVID” .

SO tell us how that happens without sexually transmitted “DNA”.

Gene, AGAIN, AS I TOLD YOU IN MY LAST POST,

YOU PRODUCED A PIECE OF SCRIPTURE AND IT ONLY PROVES THAT

WHEN IT COMES TO

THE GOD YOU BELIEVE IN, AND HIS SPIRITUAL TASKS, YOUR MATURITY ARE MERE:

CHILDISH!  WITH EVERY RESPECT!

Reading the above DECLARATION, CLEARLY CONFIRMS that  sexually transmitted “DNA”

IS NOT CAPABLE OF PRODUCING A BEING, 

BOTH THE ROOT AND THE OFFSPRING OF  ONE AND THE SAME BEING, THROUGH ONE AND THE SAME SEXUAL ACT! 

TO BE CLEAR, YOU AS A BEING, WHEN YOU WERE BORN  THROUGH THE SEXUAL ACT BY YOUR FATHER, ARE ONLY THE OFFSPRING OF YOUR FATHER, BUT  NOT ALSO THE ROOT OF YOUR FATHER  THROUGH THAT SAME PARTICULAR SEXUAL ACT!

THUS JESUS  CONFIRMS THAT

HE IS THE ONLY UNIQUE GODMAN BY THAT PARTICULAR DECLARATION!

You:  Tell me Carmel, what part of that you are unable to understand? 

Gene, I’M AFRAID, IT IS YOU THAT HAVE TO TELL ME:

what part of that you yourself produced and are unable to understand!!!

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

I believe in the image of the Son according to direct scripture.

Scripture:

Colossians 1:15Who is the image of the invisible God,

Jodi, there are two kinds of images of God, 

ONE GOD IS AN INVISIBLE SPIRIT, UNKNOWN, MYSTERIOUS, AND ONLY ABIDES IN HEAVEN. Read hereunder:

Matthew 16:17……because flesh and blood hath not revealed it to thee,

but my Father who is in heaven. 

John 4:24 God is a spirit;……

ALSO, NO MAN EVER SEEN THIS GOD!

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time:

the only begotten Son WHO IS in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

NO MAN KNOWS THE SHAPE OF THIS GOD!

John 5:37 And the Father himself who hath sent me, hath given testimony of me: neither have you heard his voice at any time,

nor seen his shape. 

NOW THE NAME OF THIS GOD IS ABOVE ALL NAMES!

YAHWEH

NOW THE OTHER GOD IS UNIQUE, SPIRIT,  PHYSICAL, TANGIBLE, SUPREME, REIGNS OVER ALL, AND HE ABIDES IN HEAVEN, ON EARTH AND UNDER EARTH! ATTENTION Jodi and Gene, AND HIS NAME IS ALSO ABOVE ALL NAMES

YAHWEH

Philippians 1:For which cause God also hath exalted him,

and hath given him a name which is above all names: 

10That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those that are in heaven, on earth, and under the earth: 11And that every tongue should confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is in the glory of God the Father.

I’m afraid YOU and Gene must BOW YOUR KNEES AND CONFESS THAT JESUS IS GOD! Read:

John 20:28 Thomas answered, and said to him: 

My Lord, and my God. 

29Jesus saith to him: Because thou hast seen me,

Thomas, thou hast believed: 

Jodi, what did Thomas believe?

Luke 24:39 See my hands and feet, that it is I myself; handle, and see:

for a spirit hath not flesh and bones,

as you see me to have.

Jodi, a spirit has no flesh and bones like Jesus has! 

Now man was created in the image and likeness of God, according to you, which of the above-mentioned Gods

MAN WAS CREATED?

in the image of the INVISIBLE, SPIRIT,  UNKNOWN, MYSTERIOUS GOD AND ONLY ABIDES IN HEAVEN? OR

IN THE IMAGE OF THE UNIQUE, SPIRIT,  PHYSICAL, TANGIBLE, SUPREME, GODMAN, WHO REIGNS OVER ALL, AND HE ABIDES IN HEAVEN, ON EARTH AND UNDER EARTH?

Colossians 1:15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16For in him were all things created in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominations, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him and in him.

17 And he is before all,

and by him all things consist.

18And he is the head of the body, the church,

who is the beginning,

the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he may hold the primacy: 19Because in him, it hath well pleased the Father,

that all fullness should dwell;

20And through him to reconcile all things unto himself, making peace through the blood of his cross, both as to the things that are on earth, and the things that are in heaven.

all fullness should dwell;

Even God almighty! all in all!

JESUS CHRIST GODMAN

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……Root is the family line, which in Jesus’ and David’s case was “Jesse” , just as scriptures says,  Isa 11:10……. “And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek, and his rest shall be glorious.
    Rom 15:12…….” And again, Esaias says, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust”.
    King David is a son and offspring  of Jesse, and of that “root line” came Jesus,   being the “offspring”  of king David.   

So in that sense Jesus is just what he said….. “I am, the root and offspring of David” . The word “OF” means “FROM”,  in the English language.  But you false teachers change all the scriptures to fit your false narratives, don’t you?

peace and love to you and yours……….gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

YOU:

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. (Heb.13:8)

He was the image of the invisible God and the reflection of his glory 1)yesterday (eternity past), when He was with God in heaven,

2)when He was on earth “in the flesh”

3)and for eternity.

ME:

Your interpretation, 1. you ignore the surrounding scriptures that give you the direct context to what Paul is saying. 2. you redefine a word so the passage will fit your doctrine.

Your doctrine, 1. contradicts a huge host of scriptures provided throughout the bible. 2. It changes the image of Christ and the Gospel itself into an absolute lie.

Hebrews 13:7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation. 8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. 9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. 

A bit uncanny that you are pulling a verse from it’s surrounding context and changing a definition to a word in order to support a strange doctrine, as Paul’s whole point is to warn against being carried away by strange doctrines that change the true image of Christ.  Jesus Christ does not change, he is the same yesterday, today and forever ACCORDING TO the word of God that was preached by those under God’s authority to speak it. Do not be carried about by strange doctrines that change who Christ is.

According to you Berean the Spirit of God does not cause change and YHVH’s call to righteousness is of no effect and thus there is no eternal life. There is no resurrection, there were no actual witnesses of the Word of Life being made true in Jesus Christ. 

Let’s see what else according to your doctrine we then must conclude, Jesus’s words that we would drink from the cup that he drinks of is a lie. Him being made perfect becoming the author of eternal salvation is a lie. When he had abolished in his flesh the enmity he wasn’t actually made into a new man. 

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi,  another great post Sis………..945572  everyone here needs to read and really think about it, as well as all our other posts here .   Great job.

Jodi, that’s exactly what they do here, they change word meanings , and in that way they corrupt our bible texts.

peace and love to you and yours Jodi…….gene

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

the topic thread IS:
    WHO IS THE WORD?

My answer is that he is THE SON OF GOD YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOR ETERNITY.

I DO NOT DENY THAT HE WAS MADE PERFECT BY SUFFERING (MORAL AND PHYSICAL) AS EXPRESSED IN HEBREW 2:10

For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory,👉 to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.👈

AND ISAIAH 53
    He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grievance: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

[4] Surely he hath borne our grievances, 👈 and carried our sorrows: 👈 yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
    [5] But he was wounded for 👉our transgressions, he was bruised for 👉our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace 👉was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

IN THE BIGINNING

WAS “THE WORD”

HE WAS WITH THE GOD

AND WAS GOD

AND “THE WORD”

WAS MADE FLESH….

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and 👉his name is called The Word of God.👈

REV.19:13

🙏

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You: Carmel……Root is the family line, which in Jesus’ and David’s case was “Jesse” ,

Me: Answer Gene:

WHICH COMES FIRST, 

THE ROOT or

THE TREE?

NO BE AWARE PLEASE:

When the seed first germinates,

the roots will grow downward first

to absorb water and mineral salts from the soil and

anchor the plant firmly to the ground.

You: Carmel……Root is the family line, 

NO Gene, I’M AFRAID!

ROOT IS NOT THE FAMILY LINE, AS THE ROOTS NEVER ORIGINATE FROM THE TREE,

THE ROOTS ARE THE ORIGIN, THE SOURCE, AND THE BEGINNING OF A TREE!

JESUS IS THE ROOT, THE ORIGIN, THE SOURCE, AND

THE BEGINNING OF DAVID, GOD!

AND ALSO DAVID’S OFFSPRING!

Colossians 1:17 And he is before all,

and by him all things consist. 

18And he is the head of the body, the church,

who is the BEGINNING,

the firstborn from the dead;

that in all things he may hold the primacy: 

that in all things He is first:

John8:25 They said therefore to him:

Who art thou?

Jesus said to them:

The beginning,

who also speak unto you. 

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Jodi,

This is in response to post #945224, finally have a moment to respond; sorry you are offended by saying to read the prophets of God. To also say, “sounds to me like once again you are speaking through assumptions that are false.” Explain how reading what the prophets wrote is speaking through false assumptions?

You must remember, up until a few months ago we were basically on the same page in what we believed. I’m past arguing over religious beliefs and doctrines, it’s time to start investigating what has been said to be truth and verify whether it is or not. It’s past time to verify what the NT says and ask if it aligns with the OT. Contrary to Carmel’s belief, the foundation IS the OT and it’s NOT obsolete as he contends; because without the OT the NT doesn’t/cannot exist. Jesus even said he didn’t come to abolish the law and said heaven and earth would pass away before the law does; it was Paul who said the law ended with Jesus on the cross…are we to believe the “son of God” or the self appointed 13th “apostle”?

There are times when Paul’s teachings don’t “align” with what Jesus taught; whether it’s one time or fifty times that Paul doesn’t align with Jesus’ teaching, does this make Paul a false teacher AND why don’t we question it? The above example is a huge misalignment and has taken many off course to believe Paul over what Jesus said and in essence, nullifying the Torah and as a whole, the OT. While most christians will not say the OT is void, they will say it isn’t “applicable” today because of Jesus; even after Jesus stated the law isn’t gone and the last time I checked, heaven and earth are still here.

Additionally, Paul misquotes the OT and I’m not talking paraphrasing; what Paul does is change the OT verses to fit his “gospel” narrative. The sad part, unless you’re verifying what Paul said, you’ll never see it. Here’s a fine example of Paul quoting the OT; tell me how these verses say the same thing:

I Cor 2:9 (KJV)
    But just as it is written, “Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard, and have not entered into the heart of man, all that God has prepared for those who love him.”

Isa 64:4 (KJV)
    For from days of old they have not heard or perceived by ear, Nor has the eye seen a God besides You, Who acts in behalf of the one who waits for Him.

What Paul quotes doesn’t match what Isaiah said; how can this be ignored?!? These types of misquotes are everywhere in Paul’s writings. It seems Paul was able to get away with these types of misquotes because his audience was the non Jew and they didn’t have access to the scrolls and would have to trust that Paul was telling them the truth; after all, he was Jewish and a Pharisee. Fortunately, we do have access to the writing of the OT and can verify what has been said; but we don’t and/or choose to turn a blind eye to it. For me, I can no longer ignored this and is where the investigation begins.

Can’t forget I Cor 15:3-4; still waiting for where he states “according to scripture” the Messiah was to die for the sins of mankind, be buried, and raised up on the third day. The only “scripture” at that time Paul would have referenced would have been the OT (remember he was a Pharisee and a Jew of Jew’s)…sooooo, where is it?!? I’ll save you time, it doesn’t exist. It’s a false statement by Paul; yet, christianity hold Paul in high regards. Personally, not a fan of what Paul has to say anymore; especially when he believes it’s okay to lie to further “God’s Kingdom” (Rom 3:7)…we need to wake up!

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Desire Truth,

Totally understand being busy and not having the time to post. I have had spells with many months not coming on here for that reason and also sometimes honestly it’s because I needed a break.

YOU: It’s past time to verify what the NT says and ask if it aligns with the OT.

ME: With you saying the above, it doesn’t make me believe that you actually read the post of mine much at all that you are now responding to. If you had you wouldn’t have at all said what you have just said.

When you tell me I should go and read the prophets, it’s an assumption on your part that I haven’t read them or even worse, an assumption by you that maybe I have but I treat them with no real value, and nothing could be further from the truth.

At this point I would appreciate you reading that post again and then getting back to me.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Disire truth,

You: it’s time to start investigating what has been said to be truth and verify whether it is or not.

WHY DON’T YOU START, BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT, YOU ARE NOT READY TO DISCUSS THE NEW TESTAMENT AS TRUTH, MORE SPIRITUAL,  AS MUCH YOU DO THE OT, MORE CARNAL, THE FACT THAT ACCORDING TO PAUL, A GENUINE PHARISEE, IS  MERE DUNG, IN ORDER TO GAIN

JESUS CHRIST GODMAN!!!

It’s past time to verify what the NT says and ask if it aligns with the OT.

FOR A START, THE ABOVE IS YOUR FIRST MISS APPREHENSION!

THE OT WAS SPIRITUALLY DEAD RIGHT FROM GENESIS 3:7 TILL JESUS’ DEATH!

Luke 9:60 And Jesus said to him:

Let the dead bury their dead:….

Contrary to Carmel’s belief,

the foundation IS the OT and it’s NOT obsolete as he contends;

ONLY WHEN YOU SEE THE TRUTH, SPIRITUAL HIDDEN IN THE PHYSICAL!

Matthew 13:16But blessed are your eyes, because they see, and your ears, because they hear. 17For, amen, I say to you, many prophets and just men have desired to see the things that you see, and have not seen them, and to hear the things that you hear and have not heard them.

Matthew 13:44 The kingdom of heaven is like unto

A TREASURE HDDN IN A FIELD. Which a man having found, hid it, and for joy thereof goeth, and

selleth all that he hath,

and buyeth that field. 

because without the OT the NT doesn’t/cannot exist.

Me: WITHOUT YOUR GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GRANDFATHER YOU CAN NOT EXIST!

ANSWER PLEASE:

WHERE IS YOUR GREAT-GREAT-GREAT- GRAND-FATHER?

ISN’T HE OBSOLETE, WHILE YOU EXIST, THROUGH HIM?

ALSO, WOULD YOU LIVE ACCORDING TO WHAT YOUR GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GRANDFATHER LIVED IN RELATION TO YOUR  EARNINGS AND GENERAL WAY OF LIVING? TO BE CLEAR:

GOING TO WORK ON A HORSE, TYING YOUR HORSE IN A PARKING AREA, LIGHTING THE OIL LAMP  NEXT TO YOUR MAIN ENTRANCE DOOR, HAVING A BATH IN A WOODEN TUB, AFTER YOU CARRIED BUCKETS OF BOTH COLD AND BOILING WATER, BOILING YOUR CLOTHES, IRONING YOUR CLOTHES WITH A COAL HEATING IRON, AND THE LIST IS ENDLESS.

NOW IF YOU DECIDE TO LIVE IN THAT MANNER, DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD STILL FINALLY SURVIVE, OR SIMPLY, EITHER WAY OR ANOTHER, DIE AT A CERTAIN MOMENT IN TIME? ESPECIALLY THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD NEVER BE  ALLOWED TO FULFILL YOUR STUBBORNNESS, PLUS, THAT  WITHIN THE SOCIETY  YOU WOULD BE NOT ONLY REJECTED AND ABANDONED BUT ALSO MOST LIKELY  BE LOCKED IN A MAD HOUSE! OR MORE PRECISE:

SIMPLY IN  AWAY DEAD!

NOW DO YOU KNOW WHY AND HOW ALL THE ABOVE IS ONLY WORTH IT TO TRY TO FULFILL,

EVEN IF YOU END UP PHYSICALLY KILLED BY ANY MERE MEMBER OF SOCIETY, AND FORGOTTEN COMPLETELY THAT YOU EVER EXISTED, EVEN AS A PROMINENT MADMAN? 

Matthew 10:16 Behold I send you as sheep in the midst of wolves. Be ye therefore wise as serpents and simple as doves. 17But beware of men. For they will deliver you up in councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues. 18And you shall be brought before governors, and before kings for my sake, for a testimony to them and to the Gentiles: 19But when they shall deliver you up, take no thought how or what to speak: for it shall be given you in that hour what to speak. 20For it is not you that speak, but the Spirit of your Father that speaketh in you.21 21The brother also shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the son: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and shall put them to death. 22And you shall be hated by all men for my name’s sake: but he that shall persevere unto the end, he shall be saved.

I TELL YOU:   BELIEVE IN YOUR UNIQUE REDEEMER AND SAVIOUR;

JESUS CHRIST AS GODMAN, UNIQUE BOTH ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN!

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT ONLY JESUS THE MAN, THE UNIQUE PHYSICAL CARRIER OF GOD ALMIGHTY IN FLESH AND BLOOD ON EARTH, IN ALL THINGS LIKE YOU, AND IN THE SAME INSTANT NOTHING IN ANY WAY IN RELATION THAT CONCERN YOUR SATANIC ORIGIN, NEVER THE LESS, ATTENTION PLEASE:

FOR YOUR STUBBORNNESS SAKE, DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE UNAWARE OF THE TRUTH,  JESUS, YOU STILL REJECTED THE WORLD AND GLORIFIED,

FOR GOD THE FATHER’S SAKE 

YOUR REDEEMER JESUS,

THE FACT THAT HE ALSO, FOR GOD THE FATHER’S SAKE, AS HE WAS NOT IN A POSITION TO ACHIEVE EXCEPT IN/BY JESUS, HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON,

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IT’S YOUR PIGEON,

BORN PHYSICALLY DIRECTLY OF THE FATHER, Well depicted in

Genesis 22:8 And Abraham said:

God will provide HIMSELF a victim for an holocaust,

my son.

So they went on together.

THE FATHER AND THE SON ON THE CROSS!

WAS REJECTED AND IN A WAY KILLED BOTH PHYSICALLY  BY THE SOCIETY OF HIS TIME AND ALSO SPIRITUALLY BY THE SOCIETY OF THE PRESENT TIME OF WHOM YOU ARE A MEMBER!

A NON BELIEVER! 

Jesus even said he didn’t come to abolish the law

THE ABOVE IS A PURE CHERRY-PICKING FROM YOUR SIDE!

LET’S READ THE WHOLE RELATED VERSES AT LEAST.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

I LEAVE IT FOR YOU THIS TIME TO INTERPRET JESUS’ ABOVE WORDS!

GO AHEAD AND SHOW US YOUR CARNAL WISDOM, SINCE YOU ARE ANCHORED ON SOMETHING  PURELY OLD, AND FULFILLED.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/

fulfill
    verb
    ful·​fill fu̇(l)-ˈfil   also  fə(l)-

variants or fulfil
    fulfilled; fulfilling
    Synonyms of fulfill
    transitive verb

d: to bring to an end

and said heaven and earth would pass away before the law does;

THERE YOU ARE, YOU JUST IGNORED AND CORRUPTED THE PURE TRUE MESSAGE, JUST TO QUENCH YOUR USELESS THIRST!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Desire truth….you brought up several points in you post to Jodi,  each point needs to be addressed  individually. You said, “Jesus said he didn’t come to abolish the law and said heaven and earth would pass away before the law does; it was Paul who said the law ended with Jesus on the cross…are we to believe the “son of God” or the self appointed 13th “apostle”?

FIRST OF ALL, Jesus was not talking about the “law” in the sense PAUL was, and you misquoted what he was saying,  Jesus said……“for “All” the prophets and the Law “prophesied “UNTIL” John”.   Jesus was talking about  what was written in the, “BOOKS”,  of the law and the prophets.  HE was not talking about the law in relationship to the “Ten Commandments” , as you falsely assume he was. Jesus fulfilled all that was written about him in the books of the law and prophets, that is what he was talking about only.   

PAUL ON THE OTHE HAND, dealt specifically about the word “law” and how it was applied to the Ten Commandments,  showing us that by the “way law works”, (forced compliance) no flesh could ever be justified before God”.   Another words by forcing a person to obey the commandments of God,  by the way law works, could never make a person right in their hearts before God.  We must all be recreated new by the Power of God , by him changing our hearts and writing his law in our hearts, causing us to obey his commandments. You or anyone else can never aspire  to that by the way “law” works , therefore Paul says, ….> by the “WORKS” of Law, no flesh “can be” , justified before God, and he is absolutely right. 

Another error of yours was to say Paul was Jewish, He was not a Jew, just as he said he wasn’t , he was a Benjaminite, of the tribe of Benjamin, “An Hebrew of the Hebrews”.

peace and love to you and yours Desire Truth………gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You: Carmel……Root is the family line,

Me: No Gene, I am not repeating what I said in my last post to you, I am simply going to 

emphasize the truth, since you remained SILENT.

WHICH ONLY PROVES THAT YOU SIMPLY PRODUCED PURE LIES!

YOU: which in Jesus’ and David’s case was “Jesse” ,

THUS, THE ROOT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LINE, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT AS THE ROOT IS THE SOURCE, THE ORIGIN, AND THE BEGINNING OF THE TREE, THE LINE OF JESSE, IN OUR CASE, AND ONLY JESUS PRE-EXISTED AS A SPIRIT, THE GENUINE SEED OF GOD, “THE WORD” SPOKEN OF GOD, THE SON OF MAN, Matthew 13:37,

IS THE UNIQUE GENUINE DIVINE ROOT, THE SOURCE, THE ORIGIN AND THE BEGINNING, John 8:25, OF JESSE’S TREE, THE LINE FROM WHOM  DAVID, ALSO GOD ALL-KNOWING, JESUS, PRE-EXISTED AS A SPIRIT IN DAVID’S HEART, Psalm 18, 139:13,14, Acts 13:22, AND THROUGH DAVID CAME JESUS. 

just as scriptures says,  Isa 11:10…….

“And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse,

Me: YES Gene, but the ROOT of Jesse is JESUS, “THE WORD” MADE FLESH, THE SON OF MAN, PRE-EXISTED AS A SPIRIT IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN HIS PRIMACY IN THIS CASE

THE BEGINNING AND THE FIRST OF Jesse, JESUS’ OWN LINE!

which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek,

and his rest shall be glorious.

GODMAN!

Whether you believe it or not, IT’S YOUR PIDEON!

Rom 15:12…….” And again, Esaias says,

There shall be a root of Jesse,

and he shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust”. King David is a son and offspring  of Jesse, and of that

“root line”

DEFINE THE ABOVE TERM THROUGH A DICTIONARY PLEASE!

TILL THEN IT IS PROOF THAT IT’S ONLY

YOUR CORRUPTED MENTALITY  TERM I’M AFRAID!

came Jesus,   being the “offspring”  of king David.   

WHO SAID THAT HE WAS NOT!

THE FACT IS THAT JESUS,

ONLY JESUS

ALSO IS THE ROOT, THE SOURCE, THE ORIGIN, AND THE BEGINNING OF BOTH JESSE AND DAVID, THE CREATOR!

GOD!

NOW JUST TO KEEP ON HAMMERING YOU FOR THE SAKE OF

TRUTH! JESUS!

READ PLEASE!

https://biblicalmissiology.org/blog/2022/09/07/the-root-and-the-shoot/

The phrases “Root of Jesse” and “Root of David” in Scripture are often misunderstood to refer to the Messiah as a descendant of David and his father Jesse. However, a closer look reveals that the term “root” in Scripture, when used in a genealogical or chronological context, refers to ancestors, predecessors, origin, source, or cause, rather than descendants, successors, or result. While Scripture is quite clear that the Messiah certainly is the “Shoot,” the “Branch,” the “Offspring,” or the “Son” of David and Jesse (all terms for a descendant), the image of the Messiah as the “Root” points us to the contrasting, even paradoxical, truth that the Messiah is not only descended from David and Jesse, but is also their very origin and source—namely, God Himself. Misunderstanding on this point has led to widespread mistranslation of the phrases “Root of Jesse” and “Root of David.”

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel I did read it……”. While Scripture is quite clear that the Messiah certainly is the “Shoot,” the “Branch,” the “Offspring,” or the “Son” of David and Jesse (all terms for a descendant”,

That is the only part of what you wrote that is correct, the rest is  pure  garbage
    SATAN IS VERY GOOD AT MIXING THE TRUTH WITH LIES,  something you are very good at also,  I noticed.   

You say you believe Jesus, but are always changing what he says to meet you so-called, “spiritual views”,  that’s also is “pure garbage” . I’ll take the words of Jesus to mean just what he said.

peace and love to you and yours……….gene 

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You:….the rest is  pure  garbage

Me: UNLESS YOU ARE SPECIFIC,

WHAT YOU SAID IS PURE GARBAGE!

READ HEREUNDER AGAIN PLEASE:

You: King David is a son and offspring  of Jesse, and of that

“root line”

DEFINE THE ABOVE TERM THROUGH A DICTIONARY PLEASE!

TILL THEN IT IS A PROOF THAT IT’S ONLY

YOUR GARBAGE AND CORRUPTED MENTALITY  TERM I’M AFRAID!

Viewing 20 posts - 25,121 through 25,140 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account