JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 25,081 through 25,100 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Hi DD,

You: Hi Jodi,

Thanks.
    I agree with most of your teachings.
    Jesus accomplished his mission with the help of God’s spirit.
    I totally agree with that.

Me: Danny,

See if you agree also With this TRUTH!

GOD ACCOMPLISHED EVERYTHING WITH JESUS’SPIRIT!

THE SOURCE OF CREATION!

GOD GAVE JESUS’ SPIRIT RIGHT IN THE VERY FIRST ACT OF CREATION!

THE BEGINNING! John 1:1

ALL CREATION IS CRAMMED WITH JESUS’ SPIRIT!

ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HIM, AND ALL FOR HIM!

NO JESUS NO CREATION!

JUST REFLECT PLEASE!

GOD THE FATHER NEVER ERADICATES TOTALLY ANY OF WHAT HE CREATES NO MATTER WHAT AND WHOM SIMPLY BECAUSE HE WOULD ERADICATE HIS SON.

A PURE SUICIDE!

THE ONLY REASON THAT GOD CREATED CREATION AND MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR THE IMPERFECT  TO EXIST IS SIMPLY ALL  MERIT TO JESUS!

THE ONLY SPIRIT/MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND HIS CREATURES!

THE CHARITY OF CHRIST!

NOW THE KINGDOM OF THE SON AT THE VERY END, WOULD BE  MANIFESTED PHYSICALLY ETERNALLY BY ALL THE IMPERFECT, SIMPLY PERFECTED BY JESUS’ SPIRIT THE SON OF MAN!

“THE WORD” MADE FLESH!

John 4:34 Jesus saith to them:

My meat is to do the will of him that sent me,

that I may perfect his work.

THE FACT THAT GOD MADE JESUS HEIR OF ALL THINGS EVEN OF

THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES!

YAHWEH!

Hebrews 1:2 In these days hath spoken to us by his Son,

whom he hath appointed heir of all things,

by whom also he made the world.

NOTICE “THE WORLD” NOT THIS WORLD!

THE WORLD OF GENESIS 1:1

John 17:5 And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself, with the glory which I had,

before the WORLD was,

WITH YOU.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You: 6 I have manifested THY NAME unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. 

Me: HOW DID JESUS MANIFESTED 

GOD’S NAME? TO BE CLEAR

HOW DID JESUS MANIFESTED 

YAHWEH?

Read please:

John14:5 Thomas saith to him: Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life.

No man cometh to the Father, but by me.

No man cometh to YAHWEH, but by me.

7If you had known me,

you would without doubt have known my Father also:

…..you would without doubt have known YAHWEH also:

and from henceforth you shall know him,

and you have seen him.

8Philip saith to him: Lord, shew us the Father, and it is enough for us. 9Jesus saith to him: Have I been so long a time with you; and have you not known me?

Philip, he that seeth me seeth the Father also.

Philip, he that seeth me seeth YAHWEH also.

How sayest thou, Shew us the Father? 10Do you not believe, that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?

How sayest thou, Shew us YAHWEH? 10Do you not believe, that I am in

YAHWEH, and YAHWEH in me?

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You: At the moment Jesus received the Spirit,…. 

No Jodi, JESUS DIDN’T RECEIVE THE SPIRIT AT ALL AT THE RIVER JORDAN!

AT THE RIVER JORDAN GOD THE FATHER OFFICIALLY REVEALED HIS SON!

GET IT INTO YOUR CARNAL CORRUPTED MIND, WITH EVERY RESPECT

THAT JESUS WAS NOT JUST BORN OF BLOOD BUT OF

OF THE HOLY GHOST Jodi

WELL DEPICTED IN THE LAST SUPPER:

THIS IS MY BLOOD….. EX SATANIC!

Luke 2:48 And seeing him, they wondered. And his mother said to him: Son, why hast thou done so to us? behold thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.

49And he said to them: How is it that you sought me?

did you not know, that I must be about my father’s business? 

50And they understood not the word that he spoke unto them.

Jodi, Jesus above, A CHILD OF TWELVE BORN OF THE HOLY GHOST, anticipated GOD THE FATHER and confirmed that GOD IS HIS FATHER!

NOW READ WHEN JESUS HAD THE SPIRIT BEFORE CREATION STARTED!

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, and hear this:

I have not spoken in secret from the beginning:

John1:1 IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God.

from the time before it was done,

BEFORE CREATION STARTED!

I was there,

and now the Lord God hath sent me, and his spirit.

Confirmed Jodi!

JESUS  ABOVE THROUGH THE PROPHET DECLARED THAT GOD

HAD SENT HIM, AND HIS SPIRIT ( PRESENT PERFECT TENSE: THIS TENSE IS used for past actions that are related to or continue into the present.)

Well asserted in John4:35 Do you not say, There are yet four months, and then the harvest cometh? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes, and see the countries; for they are white already to harvest.

36And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life everlasting: that both he that soweth, and he that reapeth, may rejoice together.

THAT BOTH JESUS AND THE HOLY GHOST MAY REJOICE TOGETHER

37For in this is the saying true: That it is one man that soweth,

and it is another that reapeth.

ONE MAN THAT SOWS, JESUS THE SON OF MAN

AND IT IS ANOTHER THAT REAPS, THE HOLY GHOST!

Well depicted in

Acts 20: 28Take heed to yourselves, and to the whole flock,

wherein the Holy Ghost hath placed you bishops, to rule the church of God, which he hath purchased with

his own blood. 

WHOES BLOOD IS IT Jodi?

definitely not of the Holy Ghost No?

EXPLAIN PLEASE:

HOW COME THEN THE HOLY GHOST OWNS THE BLOOD?

BY WHICH BLOOD HE PURCHASED THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE?

THE HOUSE OF GOD TO BE!

NOW TO PURCHASE A HOUSE THE MOST IMPORTANT IS THE MONEY. NO?

AND WITHOUT THE MONEY YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING NEVER MIND A HOUSE! NO?

TELL ME Jodi, please:

WHOSE AND WHAT WAS THE MONEY OF GOD THAT HE PURCHASED THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE WITH?

GOD’S HOUSE TO BE!

THE FATHER IS SPIRIT AND HAS NO BLOOD AT ALL!

BUT DEFINITELY, HAD TO BE GOD’S BLOOD NO? 

MENTIONED ABOVE IN THE HOLY GHOST!

I ASK YOU AGAIN:

WHOES BLOOD IS IT Jodi?

ISN’T IT JESUS’ BLOOD GOD’S BLOOD?

YES OR NO PLEASE! 

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel you said, “No Jodi, JESUS DIDN’T RECEIVE THE SPIRIT AT ALL AT THE RIVER JORDAN!” .
    That is a blatant, “LIE” . 

You are what John coined as a ” Antichrist”. ,  why ?  Because you are of  them that reject the baptism of Jesus,  who is called the “anointed one throughout all the scriptures.

The Gnostics,  of Johns day also preached that false doctrine of Jesus not needing to be baptized, that is why he called them “Antichrist’s”,  or better yet a, anti – christo, meaning those who were  “against”, the “anointing of Jesus”.

Peace and love to you and yours ……..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Danny,  you are on track brother,  Jesus was indeed the “anointed one”, anointed with the Holy Spirit of God, at the Jordan river, by God the Father himself. After he was baptized in water by John the Baptist.

We are told to be baptized also,  in the name of Jesus,  with water and we also can receive the “Holy Spirit” of God into us to, making us sons of God and brothers and joint heirs with Jesus Christ .

Danny don’t let these false teachers of fallen “Christianity”  fool you brother.

peace and love to you and yours……….gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Can you just tell us why Jesus was baptized by John,
    He who was without sin?

For John baptized with the baptism of repentance, and  people confessed their sins….

The texts do not say that Jesus confessed his sins…

So why was he baptized, except to fulfill all righteousness? (Mat.3:15)
    What does this mean to you, Gene?

How did John’s baptism of Jesus fulfill all righteousness?

……..

Mark 1:1
    1 ] The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;
    [ 2 ] As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I will send my messenger before thy face, who shall prepare thy way before thee.
    [ 3 ] The voice of one crying in the wilderness: Prepare the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
    [ 4 ] John baptized in the wilderness and preached 👉the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.👈
    [ 5 ] And all the land of Judea and those of Jerusalem went out to him, and they were all baptized by him in the river Jordan, confessing their sins.👈

…..

[9]And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.
    [10] And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:
    [11] And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfill all righteousness. (Math.3:15)

🙏

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

It is your interpretation that ” the Word” in John 1:1, 1:14 and Rev 19:13 represents a person, but then in the over 125 other instances it apparently doesn’t, it’s okay in those instances to see “the Word” as representing a person’s actual words, God’s word.

Your proof is extremely week that “the Word” represents a person, it is founded on circular reasoning of misinterpreted scriptures all the while ignoring the sum of all scripture.

Acts 13:47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth. 48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed. 49 And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.

Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God’s elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; 2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, PROMISED before the world began; 3 But hath in due times manifested His WORD through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

John 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body. 22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and THE WORD which Jesus had said.

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. 40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us.

Berean, the Son of Man, Jesus of Nazareth, was foreordained by YHVH before the world was to be anointed of the Spirit and be sent out to preach the word, the coming kingdom of God and therein eternal life.  This man was also foreordained before the world was, to die and be resurrected and have the word be fulfilled in him, eternal life, so that our faith and hope would be in God.

The WORD , ETERNAL LIFE was WITH our heavenly Father from the beginning and our heavenly Father is Himself that WORD. Just as this word of eternal life was in the beginning with God, the man who would have the word fulfilled in him AND give access of it to all, was ALSO in the beginning with God. Thus all things were made by reason of him and without him was not anything made that was made.

We are given that, THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS IN ALL GOODNESS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND TRUTH. What does John chapter 1 contain? It speaks to Jesus receiving the Spirit of God which we are also told that the SPIRIT IS LIFE BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. 

The Spirit of God came to dwell in Jesus and therefore “in him was life and that life was the light of men”.

Upon Jesus receiving the Spirit, he was sent out to preach the kingdom of God and eternal life, to which was a promise that God had for him, as he was the promised son of David to whom God would become a Father to and settle him into His kingdom forever.

Jesus preached that a man must be born of the Spirit to enter into God’s kingdom. The chapter of John 1 gives us Jesus being born of God’s Spirit, God’s word being made true in the flesh and then we see this man raised unto eternal life entering into God’s kingdom forever  and being exalted to His right hand.

As I have given to you before Berean, YHVH tells us what He accomplished by Himself and that which He accomplishes through an anointed man, Jesus of Nazareth. 

YHVH made heaven and earth ALONE, all BY HIMSELF, but He fulfills His WORD that was WITH Him from the beginning and IS HIM, ETERNAL LIFE, in Jesus and by Jesus, therefore all things were made by reason of him and for him. He brings forth YHVH to be ALL IN ALL, therefore YHVH made in him all things to consist.  

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

YHVH made heaven and earth ALONE, all BY HIMSELF, but He fulfills His WORD that was WITH Him from the beginning and IS HIM, ETERNAL LIFE, in Jesus and by Jesus, therefore all things were made by reason of him and for him. He brings forth YHVH to be ALL IN ALL, therefore YHVH made in him all things to consist.  

Me

I don’t see this written in my bible (by reason OF AND for him)

You

It is your interpretation that ” the Word” in John 1:1, 1:14 and Rev 19:13 represents a person,

Me

No, This IS the bible Truth :

In verse 3

All things were made👉 by him;

and

👉without him was not any thing made that was made.

THE”HIM” IS ONE PERSON

AND THIS PERSON IS

THE SON OF GOD

God and Jesus know I’m telling you the truth, Jodi

Now when it says in Isaiah 44:

Isa.44
    [24] Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that makesth all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth👉 by myself;

I already answered you in other post

It doesn’t change anything.
    God is the great architect and his Son his worker.
    ALL THE GLORY GOES TO GOD THE FATHER, EVEN IF THE SON IS THE CREATIVE AGENT OF THE FATHER.

JODI, AN EXAMPLE IN THE MATERIAL WORLD.
    TELL ME WHO CREATED THE “FORD” CARS AND THE WHOLE RANGE?
    CERTAINLY MR. FORD HIMSELF…
    NOW WHO MADE/MAKES THESE CARS?
    MR FORD?

OR ITS WORKERS (all kinds of workers) ?🤔😶

🙏

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your reply and reading through my post about Philippians 2.

I have more for you on this that I would like for you to consider. An additional passage to then look at my position again.

Deuteronomy 8:2 And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no. 3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.

Luke 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Spirit returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. 3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. 4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Phil 2:1 If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Is Paul teaching us that a pre-existing Son of God humbled himself by becoming a man and that the people he was speaking to needed to be like minded with this pre-existing Son of God?

Or,

Is Paul teaching us that he who was anointed of the Spirit, Christ Jesus, had humbled himself and those also receiving the Spirit needed to humble themselves as well?

Can you imagine being given the Spirit at Pentecost and being sent out having the power to heal?  Might one seek vain glory with that level of power? Isn’t Paul speaking about being like minded with the anointed Jesus who also had the power to heal and much greater power beyond that?

With the powers of the Spirit Jesus had, he didn’t need to find himself ever in the likeness of man, he could have prevented his hunger, he could have prevented his torture and death, but instead, he who was in the form of God, humbled himself, he gave all credit to God and he remained an obedient servant.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

DIA is translated “by” and “through” and it does not only mean “by means of” it also holds the definition of “BY REASON OF“.

Is it possible Berean that our heavenly Father created heaven and earth by reason of and for Jesus Christ?

Did our heavenly Father create earth for it to be inhabited where men would not seek Him in vain, but rather worship him in all goodness, righteousness and truth? 

Who inherits the earth and rules it in all goodness, righteousness and truth, having God ALL IN him?

Who is returning in the glory of the Father destroying the wicked and bringing forth God to be ALL IN all, people of all nations inhabiting the earth worshiping God in all goodness, righteousness and truth?

Did YHVH create earth FOR whom He foreordained to inherit it?

Did YHVH create earth BY REASON OF  whom He foreordained to save it?

Who fulfills all of YHVH’s will, YHVH’s entire purpose for creating earth in the first place? Wouldn’t then, by reason of him, all things consist?

You say the Father was the architect and the Son was the worker. But can you acknowledge the architect made up the plans BY REASON OF AND FOR Jesus Christ?

Does scripture though also teach that Jesus Christ pre-existed and was the worker, creating heaven and earth for himself?

Psalm 8:1 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens. 2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger. 3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. 6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet.

Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Berean, YHVH is the architect and the WORKER!

To turn and say that this man pre-existed and was the one who actually did the work is beyond ridiculous.

24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Berean, the stretching and spreading is the WORK to which YHVH did ALONE. He that maketh all things, made Jesus a little lower than the angels. He also MADE Jesus to have dominion over that which He MADE, He didn’t just design it, He MADE it BY HIMSELF and He did so by reason of and for whom He would give dominion over it to.  

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean you said……>Gene

Can you just tell us why Jesus was baptized by John,
    He who was without sin?

For John baptized with the baptism of repentance, and  people confessed their sins….

The texts do not say that Jesus confessed his sins…

So why was he baptized, except to fulfill all righteousness? (Mat.3:15)
    What does this mean to you, Gene?

How did John’s baptism of Jesus fulfill all righteousness?

Berean……..There is a baptism by water for sins, and there  is a baptism of the Holy Spirit , one deals with our sins in the past ,which is called the baptism of “repentance”, the other deals, Baptism of the “Spirit”,  both are required for the salvation process.

The perfection of Jesus was not accomplished by Jesus, but by the Holy Spirit he received at the Jordan River, after he was baptized by John the Baptist.  Jesus set us an example of what needs to happen to us all.  We all need the guidance of the “Holy Spirit” to be “IN” us in order to maintain righteousness,  but that righteousness is not of or from ourselves it is brought about by the Spirit of the living God,  and is given to us by God the Father,  and that includes Jesus “the anointed one” also.

Ounce A man called Jesus “good master”, what was his answer?,  “why call me “good” there is “NONE GOOD”, except “ONE” and that is God”.   If you truly believe what he said, then you would know that Jesus never considered “himself”,  good , or that he ever considered “himself”  a rights person either.  His and our righteousness is of God the Fathers “Holy Spirit” that is dwelling “IN” US.  

You false teachers have made him your God, and even worship him as that,  this false “image” of Jesus you create has turn the “IMAGE” of Jesus into “a man of sin”. You therefore will be held accountable for that at his return, unless you repent.  2 ths2,  describes exactly what you are doing,  for them who have eyes to see.

peace and love to you and yours Berean……….gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi All,

YHVH promised to crown a man with glory and honor. Jesus was that fulfilled prophecy.

Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

A man was foreordained to die on a cross and then receive glory and honor. This was YHVH’s word even before the world was.

Jesus himself preached of this glory, the glory that the Son of Man would receive. We read in Luke 24 that Jesus was raised from the dead entering into his glory.

In John 17 why then would we NOT believe that Jesus would be asking God for the very glory that had been with God, foreordained for Jesus to receive, since even before the world was?

John 17:5 is not proof Jesus pre-existed, it is Jesus declaring his faith that God’s word concerning the Son of Man is true.

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Thank you for your answer

As you also know, John baptized with the baptism of repentance all those who came to him and confessed their sins….

Jesus came to John to be baptized with this baptism and the Spirit of the Father communicated to Him that He was indeed His beloved Son ‘in whom I am well pleased.’

It is therefore after the baptism of Jesus that the Father testifies to his Son all his approval (acceptance) and his love
    to be the lamb that takes away the sin of the world
    This is what I believe, Jesus told the Jews in John 5:35
    And the Father himself, who hath sent me, hath born witness of me. Ye have neither 👉heard his voice at any time, 👉nor seen his shape.

It was well after his baptism that Jesus heard “the voice of God his Father”
    👉This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.👈

The voice does not say of Jesus that he becomes the or a son of the Son of God, but that he IS THE BELOVED SON OF GOD.
    AND CERTAINLY, THIS MUST HAVE BEEN VERY REASSURING FOR JESUS, BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT A SHORT TIME AFTER, IN THE DESERT, THE DEVIL TEMPTED JESUS, AND IN PARTICULAR ON HIS IDENTITY ON TWO TIMES:

“If thou be the Son of God…”
    BUT SATAN’S DESIRE WAS TO MAKE HIM SIN
    BY PUSHING HIM TO USE HIS CREATIVE POWER TO SATISFY HUNGER.

BUT JESUS, ASSURED BY HIS FATHER’S TESTIMONY THAT HE IS HIS BELOVED SON IN WHOM HE PUT ALL HIS AFFECTION, DID NOT SEEK TO PROVE TO SATAN THAT HE IS THE BELOVED SON OF GOD BY PERFORMING A MIRACLE, BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT SATAN KNEW IT.

TO BE CONTINUED

🙏

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You: Carmel you said, “No Jodi, JESUS DIDN’T RECEIVE THE SPIRIT AT ALL AT THE RIVER JORDAN!” .

Me: the above is a blatant, “LIE”. 

Gene, I NEVER POSTED ONLY THAT VERSE, BUT A WHOLE POST:

THAT VERES WAS ONLY AN INTRODUCTION TO MY WHOLE POST.

NOW FIRST AND FOREMOST;

I SAID WHAT THE SCRIPTURE CONFIRMS:

THUS, THE  SCRIPTURE NEVER LITERALLY SAYS  THAT JESUS

RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT! OK?

CHEW AGAIN WHAT I POSTED,

AND IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF CAPABLE OF CONTRADICTING WHAT I POSTED DO SO AND PRODUCE SCRIPTURE TO SUPPORT YOUR BELIEF.

HERE IT COMES:

No Jodi, JESUS DIDN’T RECEIVE THE SPIRIT AT ALL AT THE RIVER JORDAN!

AT THE RIVER JORDAN GOD THE FATHER OFFICIALLY REVEALED HIS SON!

GET IT INTO YOUR CARNAL CORRUPTED MIND, WITH EVERY RESPECT

THAT JESUS WAS NOT JUST BORN OF BLOOD BUT OF

THE HOLY GHOST Jodi

WELL DEPICTED IN THE LAST SUPPER:

THIS IS MY BLOOD…..  EX SATANIC!

DOD YOU GET THAT Gene, and Jodi?

THE BLOOD JESUS MENTIONED IN THE LAST SUPPER ABOVE WHILE HOLDING THE WINE,

WAS SATANIC ON EVE’S SIN!

JESUS’OWN BLOOD WAS UNIQUE DIVINE OF THE FATHER, THROUGH HIS OWN MOUTH:

THIS IS MY SON……..

“THE WORD” MADE FLESH!

THE WORD SPOKEN OF GOD MADE FLESH,

NOT JUST IN JESUS’ FLESH BODY! OK???

Luke 2:48 And seeing him, they wondered. And his mother said to him: Son, why hast thou done so to us? behold thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.

49And he said to them: How is it that you sought me?

did you not know, that I must be about my father’s business? 

50And they understood not the word that he spoke unto them.

Jodi, Jesus above, A CHILD OF TWELVE BORN OF THE HOLY GHOST, anticipated GOD THE FATHER and confirmed that 

GOD IS HIS FATHER!

NOW READ WHEN JESUS HAD THE SPIRIT BEFORE CREATION STARTED!

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, and hear this:

I have not spoken in secret from the beginning:

John1:1 IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God.

from the time before it was done,

BEFORE CREATION STARTED!

I was there,

and now the Lord God hath sent

ME, and HIS SPIRIT.

Confirmed Jodi!

JESUS  ABOVE THROUGH THE PROPHET DECLARED THAT GOD

HAD SENT HIM, AND HIS SPIRIT ( PRESENT PERFECT TENSE: THIS TENSE IS used for past actions that are related to or continue into the present.)

Well asserted in John4:35 Do you not say, There are yet four months, and then the harvest cometh? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes, and see the countries; for they are white already to harvest.

36And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life everlasting: that both he that soweth, and he that reapeth, may rejoice together.

THAT BOTH JESUS AND THE HOLY GHOST MAY REJOICE TOGETHER

37For in this is the saying true: That it is one man that soweth,

and it is another that reapeth.

ONE MAN THAT SOWS, JESUS THE SON OF MAN

AND IT IS ANOTHER THAT REAPS, THE HOLY GHOST!

Well depicted in

Acts 20: 28Take heed to yourselves, and to the whole flock,

wherein the Holy Ghost hath placed you bishops, to rule the church of God, which he hath purchased with

his own blood. 

WHOES BLOOD IS IT Jodi?

definitely not of the Holy Ghost No?

EXPLAIN PLEASE:

HOW COME THEN THE HOLY GHOST OWNS THE BLOOD?

BY WHICH BLOOD HE PURCHASED THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE?

THE HOUSE OF GOD TO BE!

NOW TO PURCHASE A HOUSE THE MOST IMPORTANT IS THE MONEY. NO?

AND WITHOUT THE MONEY YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING NEVER MIND A HOUSE! NO?

TELL ME Jodi, please:

WHOSE AND WHAT WAS THE MONEY OF GOD THAT HE PURCHASED THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE WITH?

GOD’S HOUSE TO BE!

THE FATHER IS SPIRIT AND HAS NO BLOOD AT ALL!

BUT DEFINITELY, HAD TO BE GOD’S BLOOD NO? 

MENTIONED ABOVE IN THE HOLY GHOST!

SINCE HUMAN BLOOD WAS SATANIC ON EVE’S SIN!!!

I ASK YOU AGAIN:

WHOES BLOOD IS IT Jodi?

ISN’T IT JESUS’ BLOOD GOD’S BLOOD?

YES OR NO PLEASE! 

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You: Is it possible Berean that our heavenly Father created heaven and earth by reason of and for Jesus Christ?

Me: Isn’t it THE PURE TRUTH that our heavenly Father created heaven and earth by reason of and for 

HIS KINGDOM?

Matthew 6:33 Seek ye therefore FIRST the kingdom of God,

and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you.

FIRST the kingdom of God, Jodi!!!

Now to 1Corinthians 15 :Afterwards the end,

when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God and the Father,

when he shall have brought to nought all principality, and power, and virtue. 

You: Is it possible Berean that our heavenly Father created heaven and earth by reason of and for Jesus Christ?

Explain Jodi, How come YOU PREACH  that,

our heavenly Father created heaven and earth by reason of and for Jesus Christ?

WHILE JESUS EVENTUALLY DELIVERS UP THE KINGDOM TO GOD THE FATHER, 

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

You

In John 17 why then would we NOT believe that Jesus would be asking God for the very glory that had been with God, foreordained for Jesus to receive, since even before the world was?

Me

You👉….that Jesus would be asking God for the very glory that had been with God,

Jodi, the text don’t Say that

It Say 👉

O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

that Jesus would be asking God for the very glory that had been with God,

It’s not “asking God for the very glory that had been with God,”

BUT THE GLORY WHICH THE SON OF GOD HAD WITH GOD, BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

Jesus said : 👉the glory which I had👈

I HAD

I : ONE PERSON

IN THE BIGINNING, WAS THE WORD, AND THE WORD WAS 👉WITH (THE) GOD👈

O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which 👉I had WITH THEE👈  before the world was.

🙏

So,

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

`Carmel…….I also had eternal life, glory and honor, “with God the father”, before the world was.  I have yet to receive it, but it is “prophesied ”  for me.  The exact same thing applied to the “son of man”, Jesus Christ.

Ask me for proof,  and I will give it to you,  right from scriptures.  But you will still deny it, just as you deny the truth of  what Jesus, said here over and over.

Nick, Jodi, and I have born witness of the truth to, You and Berean over and over here,  but you both stubbornly refuse to listen to what the “Spirit” teaches.   Repent! , less the words of Jude come true on you,  who said….“wo unto them, for they have gone the way of Balem and will parish in the “gainsaying” of Korea”.

peace and love to you and yours……….gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

It’s all about the truth of who Jesus is, moreover who he knows himself to be. 

“with the glory I had with (para, of/with/from) thee, before the world was.

He knows himself to be the promised Son of Man.

He knows himself to be the promised Son of God according to God’s word unto David, and according to God aboding in him, him being born of the Spirit. 

Berean, as you believe Jesus is a pre-existing God from the beginning you read the passage like this, “with the glory I (a God from the beginning) had with thee, before the world was.

I read the passage however like this, “with the glory I (the Son of Man and promised Son of God), had of thee before the world was.

Does Jesus identify himself as the Son of Man? Yes, a good number of times and not only that but he speaks of himself as the Son of Man PROMISED TO RECEIVE GLORY, where he knows that glory has been with God since before the world was. 

Does Jesus identify himself as the Son of God by the works of God that he is able to do because the Spirit of God abodes in him? Yes indeed, such is what we read Jesus proclaiming of himself throughout the gospels. Does Jesus identify himself as the son of David who God promised to be a Father to and settle him into His kingdom forever and make him an eternal king?  Yes, we read of Jesus speaking of his kingdom in Luke 22:29-30, Matthew 25:34 and John 18:37 as also elsewhere, where he knows that this glory was prepared since the foundation of the world. 

Berean, YHVH declared the END FROM THE BEGINNING, what He declares IS TRUE, IT EXISTS unto YHVH and He manifests that which is true at the times on earth He appointed. You would do far better if you actually kept this in mind and applied it, for it would most likely keep you from your false interpretations.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. 37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To THIS END was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

The truth is the END to which Jesus declares he was born for, to which existed unto YHVH from the beginning, a Son of Man becoming an eternal king upon being settled into God’s kingdom forever, which is a glory that Jesus is soon to receive as he spoke to Pilate. Jesus was born the promised son of David, he was the Son of Man to whom God at the river Jordan became a Father to, where this Son was then sent out into the world to preach the truth, the truth concerning himself  to which he was born for, the END, him being settled into God’s eternal kingdom where he is going to return and be a king sitting upon his father David’s throne ruling through the Spirit that he has been begotten with. 

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. 12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness: 13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Hebrews 4: 4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. 5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest. 6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: 7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, Today if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. 8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. 9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

There is God, who RESTED on the 7th day from HIS WORK, he is the architect and the worker and then there is Jesus, the promised son of David. Jesus is of the people, he is the prophet whom God raised up from among his brethren and he is the promised son of David king over his father David’s throne. 

Psalms 132: 9 Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy. 10 For thy servant David’s sake turn not away the face of thine anointed. 11 The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne. 12 If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore. 13 For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation. 14 This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it. 15 I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread. 16 I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy. 17 There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed. 18 His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish.

Jesus enters God’s rest, the God who had rested on the 7th day from HIS WORKS.

Psalms 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. 6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 

1 Chronicles 17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever. 13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

Acts 13:30 But God raised him from the dead: 31 And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people. 32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, 33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. 34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.

Acts 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Jesus is not a pre-existing Son of God, he is the PROMISED SON of God  according to God’s word unto David. Jesus was born of God’s Spirit and he entered into God’s kingdom forever, of which he had been foreordained for even before the world was. Jesus has entered into God’s rest, the God whom Himself had rested on the 7th day from all HIS WORKS.

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

You

Berean, as you believe Jesus is a pre-existing God from the beginning you read the passage like this, “with the glory I (a God from the beginning) had with thee, before the world was.

I read the passage however like this, “with the glory I (the Son of Man and promised Son of God), had of thee before the world was.

Me

I don’t said that:

The Son of God was God in the BIGINNING AND he was WITH (the) GOD…

THAT IS THE ONLY BIBLE TRUTH.

DON’T TRIE TO REWRITE THE BIBLE, JODI

BEFORE HE CAME ON HEART AND WAS MADE FLESH, HE WAS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD , AND BECAUSE OF THAT HE WAS GOD ( IN NATURE)

🙏

Viewing 20 posts - 25,081 through 25,100 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account