JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 25,001 through 25,020 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Hi Nick,

You: Hi Carmel.,

Pretty colours and variety of fonts entertain but distract from what you are trying to say.

Me: Thanks for your suggestion, but a person physically minded would definitely do that. Look at DT. AS AN EXCUSE, SIMPLY  BECAUSE HE IS NOT IN THE IDEAL SPIRITUAL  MATURITY, WITH EVERY RESPECT TO HIM,  he simply goes MAD by my writing format, TO THE EXTENT THAT HE CONTRADICTS HIMSELF AND EVEN NOT CALM ENOUGH TO TACKLE A MERE POST, HE IS VERY OBJECTIVE, AND  HE IS NOT READY TO  STAND CRITICISM, AND HONESTLY DISPOSED TO KNOW THE TRUTH, EVEN IF IT IS DIFFICULT TO ACCEPT.

Just read this from DT.

ME: PAUL CONFIRMED THAT JESUS IS GOD! NO? (copy and pasted in all your yelling glory)

DT: Jesus isn’t God, glad you final realize it. Oh wait, it was a question;

NOTICE HE DIDN’T EVEN ANSWER PROPERLY IN RELATION TO MY QUESTION! TO THE EXTENT THAT WITH HIS COMMENT HE MADE IT EVIDENT THAT PAUL MEANT SO!

HE SIMPLY CONFIRMED THAT HIS HEART IS NOT IDEAL TO DISCUSS JESUS’ PROCESS AND TASK, AS

THE REDEEMER!

HE BECOMES FURIOUS EVEN BY HIS NAME!

I HAVE A FEELING THAT HE WILL SOON ABANDON THESE FORUMS!

On the other hand from my understanding side point of view, as you said :

PRETTY COLOURS AND VARIETY OF FONTS alright,  but if a  person HONESTLY LOVES Jesus, he tackles  ALL things NO MATTER WHAT, for the love of Jesus,  SINCE IT IS AFTER THE TRUTH, TOTALLY RELYING ON JESUS’ TRUTH AND NOTHING WOULD HINDER HIM, IN FACT IT WOULD GIVE HIM EVEN MORE LIGHT TO DISCOVER THE TRUTH.JESUS!!!

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency may be of the power of God, and not of us.

8In all things we suffer tribulation, but are not distressed; we are straitened, but are not destitute; 9We suffer persecution, but are not forsaken; we are cast down, but we perish not:

10Always bearing about in our body the mortification of Jesus, that the life also of Jesus may be made manifest in our bodies.

11 For we who live are always delivered unto death for Jesus’ sake; that the life also of Jesus may be made manifest in our mortal flesh. 12So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

18 While we look not at the things which are seen,

but at the things which are not seen.

For the things which are seen, are temporal;

but the things which are not seen, are eternal.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

carmel
    Participant

Hi, Mr. Deiretruth,

You:

Me: Your response to Mark 4:11-12: “With your declaration, you simply confirmed that you are more than stagnated and still live LIKE THE JEWS OF THE OT WERE, WITH EVERY RESPECT, I’M AFRAID!”
    You: did you notice how you failed to answer the question and responded with platitudes; this is the same answer given to all who question the teachings of Christianity.

Me: First and foremost I am going to remain subject to MY WRITING FORMAT, since it is destroying you in a particular way!

I mean you are subject to it!

I will never be subject to my ADVERSARRY in any way, as simple as that!

THIS IS A BATTLE FOR THE TRUTH MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE!

GOT IT?

SO WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT 

IT’S YOU PEGION!

WITH EVERY DUE RESPECT!

AS IT IS I AM ONLY SUBJECT TO YOUR NONSENSE!!!!

BUT ONLY FOR THE SAKE OF OTHERS, AND TRUTH IN JESUS CHRIST AND FOR JESUS CHRIST!

THUS, MY WRITING IS NOT JUST FOR YOU, I AM USING YOU TO REVEAL.

THE TRUTH! THANKS FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT IN ME!

WRITING IN BLOCK CAPITAL IS EVIDENCE,  IN FULL HUMILITY,

THAT MY WRITING IS NOT SUBJECT TO THIS SATANIC WORLD IN ANY WAY AT ALL.

NOW, LET’S START:

You: did you notice how you failed to answer the question and responded with platitudes; 

WHAT IS THE USE OF WRITING IN A PROPER WORDLY FORMAT, SINCE YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?

HERE IT COMES AGAIN:

You: Now explain Jesus’ words in Mark 4:11 He said to them,

“To you is given the mystery of the Kingdom of God,

but to those who are outside,

all things are done in parables,

12 that ‘seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest perhaps they should turn again, and their sins should be forgiven them.’”

You: Jesus is intentionally speaking in a confusing manner through the use of parables so those who came to listen to him wouldn’t understand

so they wouldn’t turn and have their sins forgiven. 

With your declaration, you simply confirmed that you are more than stagnated and still live LIKE THE JEWS  OF THE OT WERE, WITH EVERY RESPECT, I’M AFRAID!

SPIRITUALLY DEAD!

You: Tell me how you interpret this in a positive manner?!? 

IT’S NO USE I’M AFRAID THAT YOU ASK QUESTIONS MORE RELATED TO THE NT THAN THE OT, I MEAN:

THE NEW ETERNAL COVENANT,

WHILE THE OT IS IN EVERY SENSE

OBSOLETE,

You: You believe the OT is “OBSOLETE”, thus making the NT the only book worthy of study and why your religion has “spiritualized” everything about it. If the OT is obsolete, why have it anymore? Why is anything quoted out of it in the NT? Why didn’t the catholic church just get rid of it when the bible was canonized?

Me: WHY DID YOU LEFT PART OF MY COMMENT OUT?

IS IT BECAUSE YOU WERE MORE INTERESTED IN THE CONFUSING MENTALITY YOU ARE IN,

WITH EVERY RESPECT?

Now read again what you left out simply to quench your thirst!

SINCE YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS AS

THE REDEEMER,
    AND HIS UNIQUE SPIRITUAL PROCESS!

How about that now?

Read the whole comment again and be aware of how it sounds!

You: Tell me how you interpret this in a positive manner?!? 

Me: IT’S NO USE I’M AFRAID THAT YOU ASK QUESTIONS MORE RELATED TO THE NT THAN THE OT, I MEAN:

THE NEW ETERNAL COVENANT,
    WHILE THE OT IS IN EVERY SENSE

OBSOLETE,

Now to the part you left out!

UNLESS YOU BELIEVE  IN JESUS AS YOUR REDEEMER!!!

OK? Mr. DT! A PERSON LIKE YOU STAGNATED IN YOUR CARNAL MENTALITY OF THIS SATANIC WORLD, YOU ARE NOT IN THE POSITION TO SEARCH FOR TRUTH RELATED TO JESUS CHRIST, AS YOU ARE ALREADY COMMITTED AND YOU ARE NOT REALLY AS YOU SAID:

DESIRETRUTH!

Cont. BY WHICH PROCESS JESUS SPIRITUALIZED THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE WHILE THEY ARE STILL LIVING ON EARTH? WELL CLEAR IN

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth;

I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
    2He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. 3A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench:

he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
    4He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

5Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

6I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

8I am the LORD: that is my name:

and my glory will I not give to another,
    neither my praise to graven images.

9Behold, the former things are come to pass,

(OBSOLETE!)

and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

(THROUGH JESUS “THE WORD” SPOKEN OF GOD ON EARTH)
    ATTENTION PLEASE:

Now just look at the above without any of my normal format!

did you notice something? I tell you

IT IS A WRITING TOTALLY DEAD!

I MEAN: SPIRITUALLY!  WHY YOU MAY ASK?

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT A PERSON LIKE YOU,

CARNALLY MINDED OF THE WORLD YOU WILL NEVER SEE AND PERCEIVE THE SPIRITUAL MESSAGE AT ALL, BUT WITH MY WRITING FORMAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PERCEIVE BEFORE YOU CAN SEE THE SPIRITUAL MESSAGE, THOUGH YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT,  BUT IT ‘S UP TO YOU IF YOU ARE HUMBLE ENOUGH TO ASK QUESTION IN RELATION TO IT!

SOMETHING YOU NEVER DID,  AND YOU WILL NEVER DO, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT YOU END UP

DEAD! CONFIRMED BY YOUR OWN COMMENT WHEN YOU SAID:

You: did you notice how you failed to answer the question and

responded with platitudes;

Now in my next post, I will elaborate on MORE PROPERLY

Isaiah 42 above for the sake of OTHERS and TRUTH of which truth for you are

PLATITUDE!

Peca and love in Jesus Christ

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Carmel,

You: “First and foremost I am going to remain subject to MY WRITING FORMAT, since it is destroying you in a particular way!”

Me: This tells me all I need to know about you…then I stopped reading.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…….if Jesus is an Angel, then he will not be part of the world to come.  Because scripture says  so, (not me) ……Heb 2:5…..> “For unto the angels has he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.”

So much for your Arch-Angel theory; seems your still cherry picking scriptures to support  the false narratives you believe in,  given to you by your church.

peace and love to you and yours Berean……….gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Please show me where I said that Jesus is an angel, and we’ll see later.
    God is LOVE, you could learn more from Him.
    🙏

carmel
    Participant

Hi Berean,

You: Gene

Please show me where I said that Jesus is an angel, and we’ll see later.
    God is LOVE, you could learn more from Him.

Galatians 4:14 And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected;

but received me as an angel of God,

even as Christ Jesus.

How about that? 

Gene and Berean!

JESUS PRE-EXISTED!

UNKNOWN AND HIDDEN FOR THE HEAVENLY HOSTS!

Pinpointed out in

John 1:29 The next day, John saw Jesus coming to him, and he saith: Behold the Lamb of God, behold him who taketh away the sin of the world. 30 This is he, of whom I said: After me there cometh a man, who is preferred before me:

because he was before me.

31And I knew him not,

but that he may be made manifest in Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.

Nick
    Participant

Hi BEREAN,

Yes you said he was an ARCHangel, a chief Angel.

God is love but He does not like false gospels.

Speculative nonsense is unwise.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…….the word there actually means (messenger). Paul was telling them they received him as a “messenger” of God, even as Jesus, who was also a messenger sent from God.

peace and love to you and yours Carmel……….gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

A proper response to someone’s post is to actually respond to the specific content within that post. I gave scriptures and then understanding to them, are you able to agree or disagree and in any disagreements can you give explanation?

Biblical fact, Jesus preached prophecy concerning himself, glory given unto the Son of Man and when Jesus was raised from the dead appearing to many in flesh and bones he said, “Did not the Messiah have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?”

Biblical Fact, Stephen through the Holy Spirit saw the glory of God and Jesus in heaven where he said he saw THE SON OF MAN standing at the right hand of God. 

Biblical Fact, Jesus preached of a second coming, “the Son of Man will come in his GLORY“, “he shall sit upon the throne of his glory” and ““then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you SINCE THE CREATION OF THE WORLD.

Biblical Fact, from the beginning the WORD of God was that of a future king, a Son of Man with glory and his kingdom. This king and his kingdom were prepared since the creation of the world. 

Biblical Fact, this king is the firstborn man from the dead and the firstfruits of God’s Spirit where through that Spirit he judges the earth destroying the wicked and rewarding the faithful with God’s Spirit, that God maybe all in all. 

With these biblical facts, is it any wonder why Jesus prior to his suffering on the cross asked God for the glory God had prepared for him since the creation of the world?

With these biblical facts, is it any wonder why we are also told regarding this firstborn of the dead that for by reason of him and for him all things were created?

With these biblical facts, is it any wonder why we are told that he is before all things and in him all things consist?

With these biblical facts, is it any wonder why we are told that without him nothing was made that was made?

No, there is no wondering, the word of God is clear, for since the creation of the world this king and his kingdom were prepared, an end to which God declared from the beginning, where a man executes God’s purpose (Isaiah 46). That purpose would be why God had created earth and all things in the first place.

Berean
    Participant

Hi Jodi

I) In the beginning was HE WHO WAS/IS NAMED “THE WORD OF GOD, AND WHO WAS WITH GOD AND WHO WAS GOD (of the same nature as his Father)
    “being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person …”(Heb.1:3)

II) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.(John v.3)

For by him were all things 👉created, 👈that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
    [17] And 👉he is before all things, 👈 and by him all things consist.👈

III) 👉And “the Word” was made flesh, 👈 and dwelt among us,👈 (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

THE GLORY OF THE SON OF GOD IN HEAVEN(IN THE BIGINNING ) BEFORE BEING MADE FLESH WAS INTENSIFIED BY THE FACT THAT HE WAS MADE FLESH AND REVEALED THE LOVING CHARACTER OF THE FATHER BY GIVING HIS LIFE IN SACRIFICE
    LIVING TO SAVE US FROM SIN, UNTIL OFFERING HIMSELF FOR US ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY AT GOLGOTHA.

JUST BEFORE HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS, HE PRAY THE FATHER:

John 17

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

The glory of God IS HIS DIVINE CHARACTER, THE POWER OF HIS RIGHTEOUS AND COMPASSIONATE LOVE THAT HE COMMUNICATES TO US AS HE DID FOR CHRIST AT EVERY STAGE OF HIS LIFE.
    AND THIS GLORY WAS REVEALED TO ITS SUMMUM
    AT THE CROSS OF CALVARY BECAUSE JESUS KEPT THE FAITH UNTIL THE END.

And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, 👉 Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: 👈 and having said thus, he gave up the ghost. (LUKE 23:46)

Isaiah 53

[10] Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grievance: when thou shalt👉 make his soul an offering for sin,👈 he shall see his seed, 👉he shall prolong his days,👈 and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
    [11] He shall see of the labor of his soul, and shall be satisfied:👈 by his knowledge shall my righteous servant👉 justify many; 👈 for he shall bear their iniquities.👈
    [12] Therefore will I divide him 👉a portion with the great, 👈and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; 👈 👉because👉 he hath poured out his soul unto death:👈 and he was numbered with the transgressors;

and👉HE BARE THE SIN OF MANY, 👈

and 👉made INTERCESSION

for the transgressors.👈

AMEN!

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You: Carmel…….the word there actually means (messenger). Paul was telling them they received him as a “messenger” of God, even as Jesus, who was also a messenger sent from God.

Me: Your pleasure Gene, is always to

DISCREDIT JESUS!

Read hereunder please and be aware of whom you called and considered HIM 

a mere MESSANGER!

Isaiah 25:5 Thou shalt bring down the tumult of strangers, as heat in thirst: and as with heat under a burning cloud,

thou shalt make the branch of  THE MIGHTY to wither away.

6And the Lord of hosts shall make unto all people in this mountain,

a feast of fat things,

a feast of wine, 

JESUS’ BLOOD AND HIS REDEMPTION OF HUMANITY ON GOGLGOTHA

of fat things FULL of MARROW,

ALL SOULS! ZION!

of wine PURIFIED from the LEES.

HUMAN BLOOD, ALL SOULS, PURIFIED FROM THE DEAD, SPIRITUALLY DEAD, LOCKED IN SATAN’S DARKNESS AND FIRE HEADQUARTERS.

7And he shall destroy in this mountain the face of the BOND with which ALL PIE were tied, and THE WEB that he had over ALL NATIONS.

JESUS’ DESTRUCTION OF SATAN’S SPIRIT ATTRIBUTED TO THE FLESH AND HIS DOMINION OVER THE HUMAN RACE! Mark 11:14, Luke 11:22 , Luke 17:20-36,

8He shall cast DEATH down headlong forever:

ONLY JESUS WAS THE SOLUTION FOR GOD THE FATHER IN ORDER TO ERADICATE  SATAN’S EMPIRE OF DEATH! Hebrews 2:14

NO JESUS NO GOD, NO GOD NO JESUS!

and the Lord God shall wipe away tears from every face, and the reproach of his people he shall take away from off the whole earth:

for the Lord hath spoken it.

THE LORD HAS SPOKEN HIS “WORD” MADE FLESH, JESUS, THE SON OF MAN!

9And they shall say in that day:

Lo, this is our God, we have waited for him,

JESUS IS GODMAN!

and he will save us: this is the Lord,

we have patiently waited for him,

we shall rejoice and be joyful in his salvation.

10For the hand of the Lord shall rest in this mountain:

FOR THE HAND OF GOD THE FATHER SHALL RELY IN THIS MOUNTAIN:

JESUS, THE SON OF MAN,

THE MOUNTAIN OF GOD! Ezekiel 28:16

and Moab shall be trodden down under him, as straw is broken in pieces with the wain.

11And he shall stretch forth his hands under him, as

……UNDER SATAN’S DOMINION.

he that swimmeth stretcheth forth his hands to swim:

JESUS BEING CRUCIFIED UNDER SATAN’S RULE!

and HE shall bring down his glory with the dashing of his hands.

JESUS DESTROYS SATAN’S GLORY BY HIS DYNAMIC HANDS

12And the bulwarks of thy high walls shall fall,

and be brought low, and shall be pulled down to the ground, even to the dust.

SATAN’S SPIRIT ATTRIBUTED TO THE HUMAN BODY OF FLESH AND BLOOD ON EVE’S SIN, ERADICATED ONCE AND FOR ALL ON JESUS’ DEATH AND HIS REDEMPTION ON THE CROSS.

John 12:30 Jesus answered, and said: This voice came not because of me,

but for your sakes. 

FOR YOUR HUMAN BODY!

JERUSALEM!

31Now is the judgment of the world:

now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

SATAN ERADICATED FROM THE ENTIRE PHYSICAL PROCESS OF CREATION.

32And I, if I be lifted up from the earth,

will draw all things to myself. 

JESUS OFFICIALLY IN THE HEAVENLY REALMS PROPRIETOR OF THE ENTIRE PHYSICAL CREATION AND THE FATHER OF IT WITH HIS OWN BLOOD!

John 17:1,2!

Luke 22:19 And taking bread, he gave thanks, and brake; and gave to them, saying:

This is my body, which is given for you.

JESUS HOLDING THE BREAD MANIFESTING THE PHYSICAL CREATION

PURIFIED IN HIS BODY!

JERUSALEM!

Do this for a commemoration of me.

20In like manner the chalice also, after he had supped, saying: This is the chalice, the new testament in my blood,

which shall be shed for you. 

JESUS HOLDING THE CHALICE FULL OF WINE, mentioned above as

FAT THINGS FULL OF MARROW!

THE CHALICE FULL OF  WINE, (spirit) SOULS

John 2:3………They have no wine. 4And Jesus saith to her: Woman, what is that to me and to thee?

my hour is not yet come.

PURIFIED IN JESUS’ BLOOD!

ZION!

You: …..Jesus, who was also a messenger sent from God.

WHAT A MESSENGER???????????

IT IS A PITY THAT 

YOU NEVER GOT HIS MESSAGE PROPERLY AS HE 

PROCLAIMED IT!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi…….Another excellent post.

peace and love to you and yours Jodi………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……I am not discrediting Jesus at all,  what I am telling you is exactly what Jesus would tell you if he were here. Here in scripture,  is a good example of what you and many others do,                       Mat 19:16-17…..> “And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he (Jesus),  said unto him, Why call “ME” good? There is “NONE” good, but “ONE” , that is, GOD: but if you will enter into life keep the commandments. 

This not only show us Jesus never thought himself as good, but also proves he wasn’t God either.  But the question is, do you “TRULY” believe Jesus and what he said?

peace and love to you and yours Carmel……..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Berean,

Once again you did not respond at all appropriately to my post.

The entire bible would not read the way it does if your doctrine were true. You treat so much scripture as if it’s dirt, God’s word to be swept and left under a rug. You then stand over the rug and cherry pick scripture. Further you won’t or can’t even attempt to establish any sort of reconciliation.

In your first reply you gave Matthew 24:29-31 but you totally glossed over the fact that it speaks of the Son of Man, where you then also fail to apply other scriptures to this passage.

29: Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Firstly, below is the IMAGE of the Son of Man who comes with great power and glory,

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; 3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: 4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. 5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Berean, you deny the Holy Spirit in the man Jesus. You deny that this is the glory in him to which makes him a Son of God.  The Son of Man returns being led by the Spirit of God that dwells in him, where “those that are led by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God” (Romans 8:14). In him is God’s Spirit where it’s “fruit is in all goodness, righteousness and truth” (Ephesians 5:9).

Berean, you deny the clear biblical glory of Jesus, he is not a pre-existing arch angel, he is a man who has God’s Spirit living in him. 

Daniel 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Michael is ONE OF the chief leaders, he is the great leader over the children of Israel and Jesus is the ruler overall the chief leaders and the ruler overall the world.

1 Peter 3: 21.. Jesus Christ: 22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration (new birth) when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The angel Michael is ONE OF the chief leaders, he is the great leader over the children of Israel and we also read of men who will be leaders sitting on 12 thrones to judge the tribes of Israel, but Jesus is the ruler over them all, he is ruler over all the earth, all authorities and powers are subject to him and he is subject to God.

WHO IS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD?

56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

What is the image of this Son of Man?

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.

Acts 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Jesus IS THE FIRSTFRUITS!

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

The fullness of Christ, a man raised from the dead receiving the PROMISED Holy Spirit and is the firstfruits of the Spirit, “the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD (Isaiah 11)”, “the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Gal 5:22), “the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness and truth” (Ephesians 5:9).

God elected one man from among brethren to be our king of kings and lord of lords, where he rules overall the earth through God’s Spirit that dwells in him, such was glory unto this Son of Man that was with God before the word was. God had prepared such since the creation of the world.

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

I simply don’t believe in your circumvention of holy scripture.
    The fact that you turn your neck on the simple statements of John 1 puts a brake on the pursuit of interesting exchanges.
    I say it, I repeat it, Jesus is divine/human, and when he was on earth he
    acted as a human should act, which means that he renounced using his divinity for his own benefit. He identified himself completely with sinful humanity in order to save them, and this required him to RENOUNCE HIS DIVINE ATTRIBUTES FOR HIS OWN BEHALF.

But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:(Phil.2)

His reputation before he WAS MADE flesh was he WAS THE CHIEF ANGELS,
    MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL

When he WAS MADE flesh , he loose his réputation.

Already there, it was a great sacrifice of love for us, the first step to be able to save us.

Amen!

To be continuer, if God want.

🙏

carmel
    Participant

Hi Berean,

You: His reputation before he WAS MADE flesh was he WAS THE CHIEF ANGELS,

MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL.

Me: WHAT MAKES YOU SO CONVINCED THAT JESUS IS MICHAEL?

JESUS IS THE LIGHT!

THE ONLY ANGEL WHO IS BOTH

THE LIGHT BRINGER, and 

THE MORNING STAR AS JESUS ALSO LIKEWISE IS, IS

LUCIFER!

NOW WE ARE LUCIFER’S REMNANTS, THE REBELLIOUS ANGELS!

NOW LUCIFER IS THE FIRST-EVER CREATURE WHO WAS CREATED BY GOD THROUGH “THE WORD” JESUS AS A SPIRIT, ETERNAL LIFE AT ALL COSTS, GOD ALL-KNOWING WITHIN LUCIFER’S HEART WITH A LUMINOUS BODY! 

THE MORNING STAR!

THE BEGINNING OF CREATION, AND THE FIRST EVER CARRIER OF GOD WHO IS 

THE SOURCE AND/OF THE PRIMORDIAL LIGHT.

HIDDEN IN HIS SON’S HEART, THE TRUE BEGINNING OF EVERY CREATURE and THE TRUE PRIMORDIAL LIGHT AND

THE UNIQUE ABODE OF THE FATHER  PRECISELY 

JESUS’ HEART.  

THUS THE FATHER  IN JESUS’ HEART   and

JESUS THE ONLY SPIRIT/MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND HIS CREATURES IN

LUCIFER’S HEART!

BOTH ANGELS AND BOTH 

THE FIRST-EVER MORNING STAR.

BOTH LUCIFER AND JESUS AT ONE STAGE, GENESIS 1:1, WERE THE CARRIERS OF GOD THE FATHER,

THE MYSTERY IS THAT LUCIFER NEVER GOT INTO HIS MINDSET THAT

JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, THE BEGINNING OF ALL, FROM THAT MOMENT ON ETERNAL LIFE, AND BEFORE ALL, PRECISELY  HIS LIFE SOURCE, WAS IN HIS HEART AT ALL, HE WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THE FATHER WAS IN HIM,  THUS HE WAS CONVINCED THAT AS SOON AS HE REBELS, THE FATHER LEAVES HIM AND HE WOULD BE AUTONOMOUS NOT DEPENDING ON GOD AT ALL, PLUS THAT HE WOULD BE ALL WHAT GOD THE FATHER ISN’T:

DARKNESS, EVIL, MURDERER, FATHER OF LIES, SIMPLY IN ORDER TO TOPPLE JESUS/GOD TO BECOME HUMAN ON THIS PLANET! LUCIFER’S PROPERTY!

THE ONLY PHYSICAL BEING AS A HUMAN IN FLESH AND BLOOD IN THE HEART OF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, PRECISELY FROM AND

ON EVE’S SIN, IN HER HEART, THE MOTHER OF ALL THE LIVING IN THE FLESH!

WHILE JESUS REMAINED LOCKED SACRIFICED IN LUCIFER/SATAN’S HEART AS ETERNAL LIFE, FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE OF GOD THE FATHER! SIMPLY SERVING SATAN AND AT THE SAME TIME IN FULL CONTROL OF THE SITUATION FOR THE SAKE OF GOD THE FATHER, WHO ALSO NOT NEVER ABANDONED HIS SON, BUT HE THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST, BETWEEN THE FATHER AND THE SON, EMPOWERED JESUS WITH UNIMANIGINAL, ASTOUNDING, AND STAGGERING POWER!  Slain like a lamb from the beginning of the world. Rev 13:8

THE ONLY MOMENT THE FATHER LEFT JESUS WAS ON THE CROSS BEFORE HE DIED, SIMPLY AS HE GAVE JESUS ALL THINGS INTO HIS HANDS John13:3, TO JUSTIFY HIS SON, THE SON OF MAN’S SUPERIORITY OVER SATAN, 

WHICH IS ALSO THE ONLY MOMENT JESUS LEFT SATAN’S HEART, AS PROOF THAT HE IS NOT AUTONOMOUS AT ALL AND SATAN REMAINED LOCKED IN JESUS’ BODY!

NOW BELIEVE IT OR NOT :

SATAN NOT ONLY NEVER LEFT JESUS’ BODY AS HE NORMALLY DOES ON EVERY CRIMINAL’S DEATH  CARRYING THE RESPECTIVE SOUL TO HIS FIRE AND DARKNESS HEADQUARTERS, BUT HE WAS SIMPLY ERADICATED FOREVER AS A SPIRIT RELATED TO THE HUMAN FLESH AND BLOOD BODY !  Well asserted in

Luke 22:19 And taking bread, he gave thanks, and brake; and gave to them, saying:

This is my body,

which is given for you. Do this for a commemoration of me. 20In like manner the chalice also, after he had supped, saying: This is the chalice,

the new testament in my blood,

which shall be shed for you. 

ALSO MORE EMPHATICALLY DEPICTED IN

Mark 11:14 And answering he said to it:

May no man hereafter eat fruit of thee anymore

FOREVER

And his disciples heard it.

JESUS’ DEATH ON THE CROSS WAS BOTH THE END OF THE OT AND THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW

THE NEW ETERNAL COVENANT

NOW SATAN’S SPIRIT, ONE OF HIS TRUINE SPIRIT BECAME OBSOLETE IN RELATION TO THE SALVATION OF ALL SOULS, TOGETHER WITH THE OT. WHICH ALSO WAS RELATED TO THE HUMAN FLESH AND BLOOD BODY.

Now the question is:

HOW AND WHEN DID SATAN, IF HE EVER DID COME OUT OF JESUS’BODY AT A CERTAIN MOMENT IN TIME, 

DID COME OUT!

READ THE GOSPEL IT’S THERE IN BLACK ON WHITE! 

Nick
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

I believe NOT your fanciful creations that are distantly related to scripture.

You must walk a lonely path.

Nick
    Participant

Thank you Jodi,

light shines in the darkness.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..This site is truly blessed by Jodi, and you to Nick.

peace and love to you both and yours……….gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Nick,

You: I believe NOT your fanciful creations that are distantly related to scripture.

Me:I would have mostly appreciated it if you were to produce scripture which have justified what you said!

In the meantime read please:

Galatians 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God?

Or do I seek to please men?

If I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

11For I give you to understand, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. 12For neither did I receive it of man, nor did I learn it;

but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Viewing 20 posts - 25,001 through 25,020 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account