JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 24,961 through 24,980 (of 25,892 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

Hi DT,

Jesus came to save sinners.

there are some others who are in the heart of God too.

Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted

Blessed are the gentle for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

Blessed are the merciful for they shall receive mercy.

Blessed are the pure of heart , for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you and falsely say all kinds f evil against you because of me.

plenty of options for you to choose from.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Nick,

You: Jesus is intentionally speaking in a confusing manner thru the use of parables so those who came to listen to him wouldn’t understand so they wouldn’t turn and have their sins forgiven. Tell me how you interpret this in a positive manner?!? In essence Jesus is hiding the Kingdom of God from the people and only the select chosen few get to have access. This is who we are to “worship” and “believe and trust in” for our salvation?

First and foremost, keep in mind that you have at least four of my post that you never replied for a reason only you know!

Are ready to reply any of them, or are you simply letting them accumulate?

I believe that this post also would be simply unanswered!!!

Let’s start:

You: Now explain Jesus’ words in Mark 4:11 He said to them,

“To you is given the mystery of the Kingdom of God,

but to those who are outside,

all things are done in parables,

12 that ‘seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest perhaps they should turn again, and their sins should be forgiven them.’”

You: Jesus is intentionally speaking in a confusing manner through the use of parables so those who came to listen to him wouldn’t understand so they wouldn’t turn and have their sins forgiven. 

With your declaration, you simply confirmed that you are more than stagnated and still live LIKE THE JEWS  OF THE OT WERE, WITH EVERY RESPECT, I’M AFRAID!

SPIRITUALLY DEAD!

You: Tell me how you interpret this in a positive manner?!? 

IT’S NO USE I’M AFRAID THAT YOU ASK QUESTIONS MORE RELATED TO THE NT.

I MEAN THE NEW ETERNAL COVENANT,

THAN THE OT, WHICH IS IN EVERY SENSE

OBSOLETE, SINCE YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS AS

THE REDEEMER,

AND HIS UNIQUE SPIRITUAL PROCESS!

BY WHICH PROCESS JESUS SPIRITUALIZED THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE WHILE THEY ARE STILL LIVING ON EARTH? WELL CLEAR IN

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth;

I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

2He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. 3A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench:

he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

4He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

5Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

6I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

8I am the LORD: that is my name:

and my glory will I not give to another,

neither my praise to graven images.

9Behold, the former things are come to pass,

(OBSOLETE!)

and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

(THROUGH JESUS “THE WORD” SPOKEN OF GOD ON EARTH)

ATTENTION PLEASE:

10Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.11Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. 12Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands.

13The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.14I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.15I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.

16And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known:

I will make darkness light before them,

and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

17They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.

Israel is Deaf and Blind 18Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.

YOU DT IS ONE OF THE ABOVE WITH EVERY RESPECT!

19Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD’S servant?

20Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

THE ABOVE IS A REFERENCE TO YOU DT WITH EVERY RESPECT!

21The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness’ sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable. 22But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

23Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

24Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned?

for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.

25Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, (and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart. ( Mark 13-17)

it is not the time to discuss Isaiah 42 above, but THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE, ESPECIALLY THE ENLARGED TYPE, FURNISHES YOU WITH THE ANSWER YOU ARE ASKING AND SEARCHING  FOR!

To my first question :

Read hereunder 

but to those who are outside,

Please tell me :

WHO ARE THESE PARTICULAR ONES THAT ARE OUTSIDE, OF WHOM THE APOSTLES WERE PART?

You: Jesus is intentionally speaking in a confusing manner through the use of parables so those who came to listen to him wouldn’t understand

so they wouldn’t turn and have their sins forgiven. 

Isaiah 42: 16And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known:

THIS SCRIPTURE FROM ISAIAH ABOVE SIMPLY DECLARES THE TRUTH BY WHICH TRUTH, THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU DECLARED ABOVE OCCURRED ON THE CROSS!

THUS THEY NEVER REQUIRED 

the mystery of the Kingdom of God,

WHICH ONLY WAS FOR THE APOSTLES TO RULE ON EARTH IN JESUS’ CHURCH, AS SERVANTS OF JESUS CHRIST AND HIS SALVATION!

SINCE THEY WERE BLIND AND SUBJECT TO SATAN, THEY ONLY DESPERATELY REQUIRED

JESUS’ DEATH ON THE CROSS, NOT ONLY  TO BE SAVED, 

BUT ALSO THE ERADICATE SATAN, THE AUTHOR, THE FATHER,  AND FOUNDATION OF SIN ONCE AND FOR ALL!

More to come:

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Nick
    Participant

Hi Carmel.,

Pretty colours and variety of fonts entertain but distract from what you are trying to say.

Nick
    Participant

Hi DT,

God is in Christ Jesus.

God was in Christ reconciling the word to Himself.

As he said “the Father and I are one”

So God will rule through him when the lord Jesus returns.Will  there be faith on earth then or will thieves and robbers have stolen it?

Nick
    Participant

Hi C,

Perhaps you were quoting DT.?

carmel
    Participant

Hi Nick, I agree, for a person like you perhaps I’m afraid. For others like DT most probably it would be more to masticate I hope.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Carmel

You: “First and foremost, keep in mind that you have at least four of my post that you never replied for a reason only you know!”
    Me: How many questions have you left unanswered for me…tears of rivers flowing.

Your response to Mark 4:11-12: “With your declaration, you simply confirmed that you are more than stagnated and still live LIKE THE JEWS OF THE OT WERE, WITH EVERY RESPECT, I’M AFRAID!”
    Me: did you notice how you failed to answer the question and responded with platitudes; this is the same answer given to all who question the teachings of christianity.

You: “I MEAN THE NEW ETERNAL COVENANT, THAN THE OT, WHICH IS IN EVERY SENSE OBSOLETE”
    Me: You believe the OT is “OBSOLETE”, thus making the NT the only book worthy of study and why your religion has “spiritualized” everything about it. If the OT is obsolete, why have it anymore? Why is anything quoted out of it in the NT? Why didn’t the catholic church just get rid of it when the bible was canonized?

Why don’t I respond to you, because you believe God’s words through HIS prophets are irrelevant. But then you quote Isa 42; so the OT is strictly for self serving purposes. Tell me what is being said in Isa 41 and Isa 43; you can’t, but you will read a small section and tell me you know the context and what it means. Read Isa 40-55 to get the complete picture for the Isa 42 passage you quoted…but you won’t.

You: “19Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD’S servant? 20Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.
    THE ABOVE IS A REFERENCE TO YOU DT WITH EVERY RESPECT!”
    Me: I thought the “servant” spoken above was Jesus, at least that’s what I’m told; so who is the servant here and who is the “servant” that is spoken of in other places in Isaiah?

You: “the mystery of the Kingdom of God, WHICH ONLY WAS FOR THE APOSTLES TO RULE ON EARTH IN JESUS’ CHURCH”
    Me: Please remember Jesus had to explain all these parables to his disciples, so not only did Jesus confuse the masses he was speaking to, but his disciples too. So much for having been given the “mystery of the kingdom of God.”

For the record, still waiting for the OT reference to I Cor 15:3-4

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Desire Truth………Isa 6;9…..And he said , “Go and tell this people, Hear you indeed, but understand not; see you indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, hear with their ears, and understand with their hearts, and convert, and be healed.

God said also only a tenth in it shall return, and shall be eaten: “as a tree, as an oak, whose substance is “IN” them, when they cast their leaves; so the “holy Seed” shall be the substance thereof”.

The Old Testament does agree with the New Testament,  it appears after all . The parable of the sower Jesus gave does  agree with the Old Testament.

peace and love to you ad yours Desire Truth………..gene

Berean
    Participant

@desire Truth

Compare what Jesus said with Isaiah and Jeremy.
    Isn’t that surprising?

Mark 4:12
    That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

Isaiah 6
    [9]And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
    [10] Make the heart of these people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Jeremiah 5:21
    Listen to this, you foolish people, who have no heart! They have eyes and do not see, They have ears and do not hear.

🙏

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@desiretruth

Jesus sees himself in a similar prophetic role [to Isaiah], meeting a similar unresponsiveness in those of his hearers who are not disciples, and it is this situation which makes parables an appropriate method of teaching […] The spiritual dullness was the situation within which Jesus taught rather than itself the product of his teaching […] The emphasis is not on either the purpose or result of Jesus’ speaking in parables, but rather on the existing situation within which it took place.’ (R.T. France, Matthew, p222-223)

Nick
    Participant

Hi DT,

It is good to see you recognise Jesus as the Son of God but now you want to divide the Son from his God. Of course the SONS OF GOD are led by the Spirit of God. So your attacks on the Son are also against the Spirit of God. and God Himself.

The FEAR OF GOD is the beginning of wisdom so better sharpen up.

carmel
    Participant

H Desiretruth,

You: You believe the OT is “OBSOLETE”, thus making the NT the only book worthy of study

Me: Your reasoning doesn’t make sense at all!

Don’t students study old respective literature, in order to acquire a degree?

WE MUST STUDY THE OT NOT TO LIVE BY IT, BUT IN ORDER TO BE COMPARED WITH THE NEW, AND REVEAL THE TRUTH!

HIDDEN IN ALL THE PROPHECIES EVEN UP TO THIS DAY.

JUST READ HEREUNDER ONE EXAMPLE:

You: Are you saying the creator of the universe could no longer handle HIS creation and

needed help!?

Attention please:

MAN IN THE IMAGE and

LIKENESS OF GOD?????????????

Genesis 2:18 And the Lord God said:

It is not good for man to be alone:

IT IS NOT GOOD FOR MAN IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD TO BE ALONE!

WASN’T GOD ALONE BEFORE CREATION?

YES OR NO PLEASE!

let us make him a

HELP like unto

HIMSELF. 

DID YOU SEE THE ABOVE HIDDEN PROPHECY?

DIDN’T  GOD NEED HIS SON TO BE HIS HELPER AS A MAN SINCE IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE FOR GOD TO BECOME A MAN? OR ELSE WITH HIS PRESENCE HE WOULD HAVE ERADICATED THIS SATANIC WORLD, THE FACT THAT GOD IN THE VERY BEGINNING, FIRST AND FOREMOST,

ESTABLISHED HIS SON AS ETERNAL LIFE, AND THE ONLY SPIRIT/MEDIATOR BETWEEN

GOD AND CREATION?

NOW TO THIS ONE:

EXCEPT TO THE ONLY UNIQUE MAN:

THE GENUINE MAN IN THE LIKENESS OF GOD IN EVERY SENSE 

HIS SON PRECISELY

ON THE CROSS WHO DIED FOR THE LOVE AND SAKE OF HIS FATHER!

John10:17 Therefore doth the Father love me:

because I lay down my life,

that I may take it again.

IMMEDIATELY ON THE CROSS, John 13:31,32 ON HIS LAST DAY ON EARTH!

John6:39 Now this is the will of the Father who sent me: that of all that he hath given me, I should lose nothing;

but should raise it up again in the last day.

You; If the OT is obsolete, why have it anymore? Why is anything quoted out of it in the NT? Why didn’t the catholic church just get rid of it when the bible was canonized?

VERY SIMPLE!!

ASK YOURSELF:

AREN’T WE STILL LIVING IN THIS MORTAL FLESH AND BLOOD BODY?

THE OT THROUGH SEX IS THE FOUNDATION OF SUCH BODY NO?

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT HUMANS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST MUST, AND  HAVE THE OPTION  TO DESTROY THIS BODY BEFORE THIS BODY DESTROYS THEIR SOUL!

IN THE SAME WAY IT OCCURRED IN THE OT.

Matthew 10:28 And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell.

IN THE OT HUMANS COULD NOT EVEN SMELL HEAVEN NEVER MIND ENTER IT, THEY DIDN’T HAVE AN OPTION AT ALL!

ONE WAY DOWN BACK TO FIRE, FROM WHERE THEY CAME IN THE CENTRE OF THE WORLD. Zechariah3:2

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto all: I indeed baptize you with water; but there shall come one mightier that I, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to loose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: 17Whose fan is in his hand, and he will purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his barn;

but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.

Isaiah42:21The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness’ sake;

he will magnify the law, and make it honorable.

CAN YOU SEE THE TRUTH?

JUST EXPLAIN HOW DT.

DEFINITELY NOT AS IT STANDS WITHIN THE OLD JEWISH BELIEF!

READ PLEASE AND DECIPHER THE TRUTH!

22But this is a people robbed and spoiled;

they are all of them snared in holes,

WHERE???

and they are hidden in prison houses:

WHICH PRISON HOUSED?

they are for a prey,….

POOR HUMANITY OF THE OT. 

DON’T TELL ME THAT THEY ARE NOT OBSOLETE.

Philippians 3:7 But the things that were gain to me,

the same I have counted loss for Christ.

8Furthermore I count all things to be but loss for the excellent knowledge of Jesus Christ my Lord; for whom I have suffered the loss of all things,

and count them but as DUNG, that I may gain Christ: 

Isaiah 42:9Behold, the former things are come to pass,

(THE OT IS OBSOLETE FOR SALVATION!)

You: Me: Please remember Jesus had to explain all these parables to his disciples, so not only did Jesus confuse the masses he was speaking to, but his disciples too. 

And when he was alone, the twelve that were with him asked him the parable. 

DT. NOT THE DISCIPLES AT ALL BUT THE TWELVE, HIS APOSTLES, ASKED JESUS THAT PARTICULAR QUESTION!

NOW I MADE IT CLEAR TO YOU WHY JESUS SAID SO!

READ AGAIN PLEASE:

11And he said to them: To you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but to them that are without,

all things are done in parables:

…..but to those who are outside,

Please tell me :

WHO ARE THESE PARTICULAR ONES THAT ARE OUTSIDE, 

OF WHOM THE APOSTLES WERE PART?

THIS IS REFERRED TO IN

John 4:38 I have sent you to reap that in which you did not labour:

others have laboured,

and you have entered into their labours.

THE OUTSIDE ONES ARE MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE  WORDS BY JESUS AS

“OTHERS HAVE LABOURED!”

NOW I ASKED YOU

I TELL YOU:

THE HOLY GHOST, IN THE PROCESS OF THE HUMAN SOUL, ZION, IN JESUS THE SON OF GOD,  and

“THE WORD”, IN THE PROCESS OF THE HUMAN BODY, JERUSALEM, IN JESUS THE SON OF MAN

LET’S CARRY ON FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH!

You: Jesus is intentionally speaking in a confusing manner through the use of parables so those who came to listen to him wouldn’t understand

NOW READ Isaiah hereunder:

Isaiah 42: 16And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not;

I will lead them in paths that they have not known:

THIS SCRIPTURE FROM ISAIAH ABOVE SIMPLY DECLARES THE TRUTH BY WHICH TRUTH,

THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU DECLARED ABOVE OCCURRED ON THE CROSS!

THUS ATTENTION DT PLEASE

THEY NEVER REQUIRED 

WHICH ONLY WAS FOR THE APOSTLES TO RULE ON EARTH IN JESUS’ CHURCH, AS SERVANTS OF JESUS CHRIST AND HIS SALVATION!

THEY WERE BLIND AND SUBJECT TO SATAN,

THEY ONLY DESPERATELY REQUIRED

BUT ALSO THE ERADICATE SATAN, THE AUTHOR, THE FATHER,  AND FOUNDATION OF SIN ONCE AND FOR ALL!

HUMANITY IN GENERAL ARE ALL SAVED ON THE CROSS.

ONLY THE APOSTLES WERE REQUIRED TO KNOW ALL THINGS  REGARDING THE MYSTERY  OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND SALVATION, IN ORDER TO REMAIN ON EARTH PREACHING JESUS CHRIST AND HIS SALVATION PROCESS WITHIN THE CHURCH.

You: For the record, still waiting for the OT reference to I Cor 15:3-4

Me: In a way I did refer to it, three times in the mentioned posts but for no use, as you remained silent.

But I will again have a go with the hope that you do what you said you are not ready to do,

I mean, when you said that you had no time to decipher my writing.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Carmel,

You can look at the OT and use it for a source of review and treat it like a fine piece of literature, but if you consider it “obsolete” what good is it to you? Why look at it; are you in need of a history lesson or as I said before, is the purpose of the OT for self service?

If god is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow, HIS words are relevant in any time period and will never expire. As far as the rest of what you wrote, I didn’t waste my time because it’s to hard to follow (different font sizes, color changes, all caps, broken sentences, and none paragraph format). Grammar is your friend, become acquainted! If all this formatting is to show how good you are at HTML, congratulations! You’re the best! You win the internet today and tomorrow!

carmel
    Participant

Hi Desiretruth,

You: As far as the rest of what you wrote, I didn’t waste my time because it’s to hard to follow

(different font sizes,

color changes,

all caps,

broken sentences,

and none paragraph format).

Grammar is your friend,

Me: ARE WE STUDENTS SUBJECT TO GRAMMAR OR ELSE WE DON’T PASS THE EXAM?

OR  CHATTING!

DURING CHATTING YOU EXPRESS YOURSELF IN DIFFERENT  COLURFULL WAYS AND MANNERS ESPECIALLY USING EVEN YOUR HANDS DESPITE THEY ARE SILENT, IN ORDER TO MAKE YOURSELF CLEAR AND TRUE. NO?

EXAMPLE:

IF SOMEBODY IS TALKING TO YOU AND EXPLAINING TO YOU A VERY DISAPPOINTING EVENT THAT OCCURRED TO HIM, WOULDN’T  YOU ONLY JUST SAY  SOMETHING LIKE

SH…T!!! OR HELL!!! IF NOT ALSO SOMETHING MORE DIRTY?

I BELIEVE YOU HAVE TO ADAPT YOURSELF TO THESE EXPRESSIONS IF YOU ARE MORE CHATTING THAN WRITING A COMPOSITION, OR A STORY!

WHAT IS THE REASON THAT WE HAVE ALL THOSE OPTIONS FOR?

MIGHT AS WELL BE REMOVED TOTALLY!

NOW LET’S SEE HOW HONEST YOU ARE!

HEREUNDER IS THE SAME POST!

ENJOY YOUR SYSTEM OF CHATTING!

You: You believe the OT is “OBSOLETE”, thus making the NT the only book worthy of study

Me: Your reasoning doesn’t make sense at all!

Don’t students study old respective literature, in order to acquire a degree?

WE MUST STUDY THE OT NOT TO LIVE BY IT, BUT IN ORDER TO BE COMPARED WITH THE NEW, AND REVEAL THE TRUTH!

HIDDEN IN ALL THE PROPHECIES EVEN UP TO THIS DAY.

JUST READ HEREUNDER ONE EXAMPLE:

You: Are you saying the creator of the universe could no longer handle HIS creation and

needed help!?
    Attention please:

MAN IN THE IMAGE and

LIKENESS OF GOD?????????????

Genesis 2:18 And the Lord God said:

It is not good for man to be alone:

IT IS NOT GOOD FOR MAN IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD TO BE ALONE!

WASN’T GOD ALONE BEFORE CREATION?

YES OR NO PLEASE!

let us make him a

HELP like unto

HIMSELF.

DID YOU SEE THE ABOVE HIDDEN PROPHECY?

DIDN’T  GOD NEED HIS SON TO BE HIS HELPER AS A MAN SINCE IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE FOR GOD TO BECOME A MAN? OR ELSE WITH HIS PRESENCE HE WOULD HAVE ERADICATED THIS SATANIC WORLD, THE FACT THAT GOD IN THE VERY BEGINNING, FIRST AND FOREMOST,

ESTABLISHED HIS SON AS ETERNAL LIFE, AND THE ONLY SPIRIT/MEDIATOR BETWEEN

GOD AND CREATION?

NOW TO THIS ONE:

EXCEPT TO THE ONLY UNIQUE MAN:

THE GENUINE MAN IN THE LIKENESS OF GOD IN EVERY SENSE, HIS SON PRECISELY

ON THE CROSS WHO DIED FOR THE LOVE AND SAKE OF HIS FATHER!

John10:17 Therefore doth the Father love me:

because I lay down my life,
    that I may take it again.

IMMEDIATELY ON THE CROSS, John 13:31,32 ON HIS LAST DAY ON EARTH!

John6:39 Now this is the will of the Father who sent me: that of all that he hath given me, I should lose nothing;

but should raise it up again in the last day.

You; If the OT is obsolete, why have it anymore? Why is anything quoted out of it in the NT? Why didn’t the catholic church just get rid of it when the bible was canonized?

VERY SIMPLE!!

ASK YOURSELF:

AREN’T WE STILL LIVING IN THIS MORTAL FLESH AND BLOOD BODY?

THE OT THROUGH SEX IS THE FOUNDATION OF SUCH BODY NO?

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT HUMANS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST MUST, AND  HAVE THE OPTION  TO DESTROY THIS BODY BEFORE THIS BODY DESTROYS THEIR SOUL!

IN THE SAME WAY IT OCCURRED IN THE OT.

Matthew 10:28 And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell.

IN THE OT HUMANS COULD NOT EVEN SMELL HEAVEN NEVER MIND ENTER IT, THEY DIDN’T HAVE AN OPTION AT ALL!

ONE WAY DOWN BACK TO FIRE, FROM WHERE THEY CAME IN THE CENTRE OF THE WORLD. Zechariah3:2

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto all: I indeed baptize you with water; but there shall come one mightier that I, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to loose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: 17Whose fan is in his hand, and he will purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his barn;

but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.

Isaiah42:21The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness’ sake;

he will magnify the law, and make it honorable.
    CAN YOU SEE THE TRUTH?

JUST EXPLAIN HOW DT.

DEFINITELY NOT AS IT STANDS WITHIN THE OLD JEWISH BELIEF!

READ PLEASE AND DECIPHER THE TRUTH!

22But this is a people robbed and spoiled;

they are all of them snared in holes,

WHERE???

and they are hidden in prison houses:

WHICH PRISON HOUSES?

they are for a prey,….

POOR HUMANITY OF THE OT.

DON’T TELL ME THAT THEY ARE NOT OBSOLETE.

Philippians 3:7 But the things that were gain to me,

the same I have counted loss for Christ.
    8Furthermore I count all things to be but loss for the excellent knowledge of Jesus Christ my Lord; for whom I have suffered the loss of all things,

and count them but as DUNG, that I may gain Christ:
    Isaiah 42:9Behold, the former things are come to pass,

(THE OT IS OBSOLETE FOR SALVATION!)

You: Me: Please remember Jesus had to explain all these parables to his disciples, so not only did Jesus confuse the masses he was speaking to, but his disciples too.

And when he was alone, the twelve that were with him asked him the parable.

DT. NOT THE DISCIPLES AT ALL BUT THE TWELVE, HIS APOSTLES, ASKED JESUS THAT PARTICULAR QUESTION!

NOW I MADE IT CLEAR TO YOU WHY JESUS SAID SO!

READ AGAIN PLEASE:

11And he said to them: To you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but to them that are without,

all things are done in parables:

…..but to those who are outside,

Please tell me :

THIS IS REFERRED TO IN

John 4:38 I have sent you to reap that in which you did not labour:

others have laboured,
    and you have entered into their labours.

THE OUTSIDE ONES ARE MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE  WORDS BY JESUS AS

“OTHERS HAVE LABOURED!”

NOW I ASKED YOU

I TELL YOU:

THE HOLY GHOST, IN THE PROCESS OF THE HUMAN SOUL, ZION, IN JESUS THE SON OF GOD,  and

“THE WORD”, IN THE PROCESS OF THE HUMAN BODY, JERUSALEM, IN JESUS THE SON OF MAN

LET’S CARRY ON FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH!

NOW READ Isaiah hereunder:

Isaiah 42: 16And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not;

I will lead them in paths that they have not known:

THIS SCRIPTURE FROM ISAIAH ABOVE SIMPLY DECLARES THE TRUTH BY WHICH TRUTH,

THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU DECLARED ABOVE OCCURRED ON THE CROSS!

THUS ATTENTION DT PLEASE

THEY NEVER REQUIRED

WHICH ONLY WAS FOR THE APOSTLES TO RULE ON EARTH IN JESUS’ CHURCH, AS SERVANTS OF JESUS CHRIST AND HIS SALVATION!

THEY WERE BLIND AND SUBJECT TO SATAN,

THEY ONLY DESPERATELY REQUIRED

BUT ALSO THE ERADICATE SATAN, THE AUTHOR, THE FATHER,  AND FOUNDATION OF SIN ONCE AND FOR ALL!

HUMANITY IN GENERAL ARE ALL SAVED ON THE CROSS.

ONLY THE APOSTLES WERE REQUIRED TO KNOW ALL THINGS  REGARDING THE MYSTERY  OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND SALVATION, IN ORDER TO REMAIN ON EARTH PREACHING JESUS CHRIST AND HIS SALVATION PROCESS WITHIN THE CHURCH.

Me: In a way I did refer to it, three times in the mentioned posts but for no use, as you remained silent.

But I will again have a go with the hope that you do what you said you are not ready to do,

I mean, when you said that you had no time to decipher my writing.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR NEW EXCUSES.

Now I tell you a story and masticate it:

A fox spotted a cluster of grapes, he jumped, jumped, and jumped till he became breathless, then he said: ATTENTION PLEASE!

Well, that cluster after all it’s not good to eat is still sour!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Desire Truth…….Why are you even trying to create a difference between the Old Testament and the New, in the first place?,  shouldn’t you be trying to show how they agree with each other? From what Spirit is that coming from brother, it’s not from the SPIRIT OF TRUTH,  because it is creating division in the body of Christ .
    Repent and get back to the “sheep fold”, Where you belong.

peace and love to you and yours Desire Truth………gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@desiretruth

Hi desiretruth,

You: I think the Father and son are conflicted…

Me: You are doing the same thing that the Freemasons are doing.
    They love to separate the Father from the Son because they know
    that we need them both.
    John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee
    the only true God, 👉AND👈 Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Stop separating the Father from the Son!

Nick
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

Your shouting style speaks of a need to be seen as a teacher and a need to be in control.

hmmm

carmel
    Participant

Hi Desiretruth,

ME: As  I mentioned in my last post, hereunder is the first post in order to initiate our discussion, in relation to 1Cor. 15:3-4, and I asked my first question.

Post #944001  JULY 17, 2023

You: ……What more can I say before you enlighten us with you vast “wisdom” that you claim comes from above?

To which I must ask, where in the OT does it state the Messiah was to die for the sins of mankind? Why won’t you answer that question?

ME: FIRST AND FOREMOST, PROPHECIES ARE NEVER SPECIFICALLY CLEAR WORD FOR WORD!

NOW, SINCE YOU REJECTED WHATEVER OTHERS HAVE SAID, WHAT’S THE USE OF WASTING OUR TIME REPEATING?

Nevertheless, here is

1Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all,

which I also received:

how that Christ died for our sins, according to the scriptures: 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day, according to the scriptures: 

AND THIS IS MY QUESTION:

FROM WHOM PAUL RECEIVED WHAT HE DELIVERED?

After the above post, I kept on posting the same question for no use, and hereunder are all the posts that followed:

Post #944059

Me: just in case you forgot or you missed my Post:

Here is

which I also received:

how that Christ died for our sins, according to the scriptures: 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day, according to the scriptures:

AND THIS IS MY QUESTION:

Post #944083

Me: Here is

which I also received:

how that Christ died for our sins, according to the scriptures: 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day, according to the scriptures:

I asked you:

Paul CONFIRMED above that what he delivered,

HE ALSO RECEIVED!

I ASK YOU AGAIN:

WHO FURNISHED PAUL WITH WHAT HE DELIVERED?

Post. 944095

Me: WHAT CONVINCED YOU THAT PAUL REFERRED TO THE OLD TESTAMENT?

You: The only SCRIPTURE available to them in the 1st century was the tanach, the Jewish writings that we today call the “old testament.”

Me: Paul used the word “SCRIPTURE”.

It is not enough proof that he was definitely referring to the Old Testament!

Since the word SCRIPTURE is used, it refers to something written. There is no example of oral tradition being called Scripture.

The word Scripture, when used in the New Testament, always refers to something written.

THUS Paul referred to something WRITTEN NOT TO THE OLD TESTAMENT.

Now, Read again what I posted please:

Me: Here is

1Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all,

which I also received:
    how that Christ died for our sins, according to the scriptures: 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day, according to the scriptures: 

I asked you:

Paul CONFIRMED above that what he delivered,

HE ALSO RECEIVED!

I ASK YOU AGAIN:

WHO FURNISHED PAUL WITH WHAT HE DELIVERED AND SAID PRECISELY

how that Christ died for our sins, according to the scriptures: 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day, according to the scriptures?

I REPEAT: THE ABOVE DIDN’T ORIGINATE FROM PAUL BUT FROM SOMEONE ELSE!

WHO IS THIS SOMEONE ELSE?
    AGAIN:

I leave you to PONDER on the SCRIPTURES hereunder:

Galatians 1:11 For I give you to understand, brethren, that the gospel which was

preached by me is not according to man.

12 For neither did I receive it of man, nor did I learn it;

but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
    2Corinthians 12: If I must glory (it is not expedient indeed): 

but I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.
    2I know a man in Christ above fourteen years ago (whether in the body, I know not, or out of the body, I know not; God knoweth), such a one caught up to the third heaven. 3And I know such a man (whether in the body, or out of the body, I know not: God knoweth): 4That he was caught up into paradise,

and heard secret words, which it is not granted to man to utter.

In what sense “It is NOT GRANTED TO MAN, PAUL,

TO UTTER?”

Cont.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Desiretruth,

Cont.

Now allow me to make things clear:

In your last post#944084, you opted to deviate from our discussion,

WHY MAY I ASK?

WERE YOU IN ANY WAY PREOCCUPIED TO REMAIN FOCUSSED ON 1Corinthians 15:3

Now hereunder is your deviation:

You: Now explain this:

John 3:14 “As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up;”

Num 21:9 “Moses made a bronze serpent and set it on the standard; and it came about, that if a serpent bit any man, when he looked to the bronze serpent, he lived.”

II King 18:14 “He (Hezekiah) removed the high places and broke down the sacred pillars and cut down the Asherah. He also broke in pieces the bronze serpent that Moses had made, for until those days the sons of Israel burned incense to it; and it was called Nehushtan.”

Jesus states he must be lifted up like the serpent in the wilderness that Moses made so the people could look upon it and be healed if they had been bitten by a snake. Then under king Hezekiah this bronze snake is destroyed because the people of Israel had created an idol and were burning incense to it.

This seems to be an odd comparison for Jesus to make concerning himself when the object was destroyed because of idol worship

I am only going to post what is justified in relation to your comment of the last verse:

Isaiah 42:16 And I will lead the blind into

THE WAY WHICH THEY KNOW NOT:

and in the paths

WHICH THEY WERE IGNORANT OF I WILL MAKE THEM WALK:

HOW GOD MAKES THEM WALK THE PATHS WHICH THEY

WERE IGNORANT OF? Here it comes:

I WILL MAKE DARKNESS LIGHT
    BEFORE THEM,

and crooked things straight:
    these things have I done to them, and have not forsaken them.

NOW WHAT IF I TELL YOU THAT THE ABOVE ESPECIALLY

“I WILL MAKE DARKNESS LIGHT”
    IS A REFERENCE TO JESUS’ GLORY ON HIS DEATH,

WHERE DARKNESS WAS JESUS. Isaiah 53:9,

IN FRONT OF THE GENTILES!

YOU; This seems to be an odd comparison for Jesus

to make concerning himself
    when the object was destroyed
    because of idol worship

Me: Here it comes again to ponder:

NOW WHAT IF I TELL YOU THAT THE ABOVE ESPECIALLY

“I WILL MAKE DARKNESS LIGHT”
    IS A REFERENCE TO JESUS’ GLORY ON HIS DEATH,
    WHERE DARKNESS WAS JESUS. Isaiah 53:9,
    I will make it AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL TO YOU AND ASK YOU!

FOR YOU, CARNALLY MINDED PERSON, IN EVERY RESPECT:

IS IT STILL ODD FOR JESUS TO COMPARE HIMSELF WITH

SOMETHING WHICH WAS DESTROYED!
    ANOTHER QUESTION!

WHO IN ACTUAL FACT WAS DESTROYED ON THE CROSS!

THE SERPENT, SATAN?

JESUS’BODY? OR

BOTH JESUS’BODY AND SATAN PRECISELY LOCKED WITHIN JESUS’ DEAD BODY!

BOTH DARKNESS and 
    THE SERPENT!
    WHILE JESUS WAS IN HIS FULL GLORY AS

JESUS CHRIST

GODMAN! John13:31,32, 

You: Am I only suppose to look at the “on a pole” portion of the story

and ignore the rest?

Me: YOU DON’T EVEN UNDERSTAND

The “ON A POLE” PORTION 
    HOW ON EARTH WOULD YOU BE IN THE POSITION TO UNDERSTAND THE

REST?
    NEVER MIND IGNORE!

You: I have no doubts one will be able to explain this away; however, what can’t be ignored is the comparison Jesus used was eventually destroyed

2Corinthians 12:9 And he said to me:

My grace is sufficient for thee;

for power is made perfect in infirmity.
    Gladly therefore will I glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 10For which cause I please myself in my infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ.

For when I am weak, then am I powerful.
    You: because of idol worship, worship of an object that took the focus off

the one true God, the creator of heaven and earth.

Me: NOW WHAT WAS THE FOCUS WHEN JESUS WAS  DEAD ON THE

POLE?
    I TELL YOU AGAIN WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT

IT’S YOUR PIGEON!
    THE FOCUS WAS ON

THE ONLY TRUE GODMAN ON EARTH,
    THE RECREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH,

AND THE FATHER OF IT! ATTENTION PLEASE:

John20:17Jesus saith to her: Do not touch me,

for I am not yet ascended to (THE GLORY OF) my Father. But go to my brethren, and say to them: I ascend to

(THE GLORY OF) my Father and to your Father, to my God and your God.
    BY HIS OWN BLOOD FOR THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER!
    AS THE FATHER WAS NOT IN THE POSITION TO DIE!

NO JESUS NO GOD!
    NO GOD NO JESUS!

Cont.

Peace and Love in Jesus Christ

Nick
    Participant

Hi DT,

Having proclaimed yourself as a man who is only being faithful to God and to the detail of the OT but are unashamedly attacking God and His Son.

the mask is off.

thank you.

Viewing 20 posts - 24,961 through 24,980 (of 25,892 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account