JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 24,821 through 24,840 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    Berean
    Participant

@DT

If you deny the Son, that means you also deny the Father, because the two work together. They ARE ONE.

🙏

Nick
    Participant

Such obvious contempt for God and His ways.

yet he can post in the believer’s section?

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Danny,

Can you show me in the OT where it says I must believe in the Messiah for salvation?

Better yet, explain how Jesus can be the Messiah since he was conceived of the spirit and NOT from the seed of David. This actually poses a problem, because either the spirit did conceive the child in Mary and therefore Jesus is NOT of the seed of David OR Joseph did sleep with Mary, got her pregnant, thus making Jesus from the line of David (this actually creates other issue, fornication); but now this creates two liars of Matthew and Luke because they claim “divine” conception. Can you explain it; what’s the truth?

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Berean,

Oops, that previous post was meant for you not Danny.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Nick

you: “Such obvious contempt for God and His ways. yet he can post in the believer’s section?”

me: Obviously you don’t read the left side of your bible, I am simply repeating what is there. Since you are unable to answer questions, I will spare both of us the trouble and tell you to start reading the prophets.

I detect fear in your words as there’s no response or correction to errors in thought; just your typical attacks. To then say I have contempt for God (the sound of desperation of one who has no idea how to respond to what was previously written to others) when I have taken God from the proverbial back burner where christianity has placed HIM and moved HIM to the front. Funny you can’t even see that…sad really.

Good luck to you Nick,

Berean
    Participant

@ DT

Isaiah 59:2
    But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Sin separates us from God since Adam and Eve….If God through the Son, sent from the Father, had not approached the first couple, humanity would have had no hope….(Genesis 3: 8-24)

🙏

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Berean,

Isa 59:2 doesn’t explain why I need a Messiah for salvation. This verse states it is sin/iniquity that separates us from God. Nowhere does it state because of this separation we need a Messiah to get back to God. God said to repent, turn from your wickedness, and your sin will be remember no more. Since sin will separate us from God, all we need to do to restore the “connection” is to repent, turn from our sin, and turn back to God. Where is Jesus required in this?

My relationship is now with the Father. Think of it this way, a family consisting of a father, mother, and two children; do the children have to go thru the mother to get to the father or can the children go directly to the father. Of course the children can go straight to the father, they have a relationship, a connection, a bond; isn’t this the same with our Father in heaven? Explain why I need to go thru anyone to get to my Father? Having to go thru someone creates a separation and removes any personal connection.

You didn’t explain the Jesus immaculate conception thing and how Jesus could be the Messiah since he was conceived of the spirit and not of the seed of David. Is the spirit the son of David?!?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Desire Truth……You said…..>Isa 59:2 doesn’t explain why I need a Messiah for salvation. This verse states it is sin/iniquity that separates us from God. Nowhere does it state because of this separation we need a Messiah to get back to God. God said to repent, turn from your wickedness, and your sin will be remember no more. Since sin will separate us from God, all we need to do to restore the “connection” is to repent, turn from our sin, and turn back to God. Where is Jesus required in this?

First of all…….Do you even know what an “iniquity” is?

secondly, you are right We don’t need Jesus, to be forgiven sins “and ” iniquities.  Where did Jesus ever say we did?  Did he not tell us to pray in this way……..> “our Father”, (both his and our) Father  who is in heaven , holy be your name, thy kingdom come and thy will be done.  Forgive us our sins and transgressions as we forgive those who trespass against us, give us this day our daily bread, and let us not be lead into temptation, but deliver us from evil . For yours is the kingdom and the power forever.  Please note by using the words “our” and “us”, Jesus was including himself in that prayer also.

I do agree with you that we are not saved by Jesus’ life, that saved him not us, because God the Father holds every person accountable for his or her own sins “and” iniquities.  Jesus demonstrated to us all how to have a right “relationship with God the Father, and it is exactly the same as he had.  He simply showed us all the “WAY” , to have that relationship and it is exactly the “way” his “relationship” is and was.  I have said over and over , “to all “, that Jesus “DEMONSTRATED “, HOW TO HAVE THAT “RELATIONSHIP “, WITH GOD THE FATHER.

Jesus didn’t pay “our sin”, debt off,  we must all “REPENT”  by receiving the Holy Spirit , which gives us  “repentant” hearts,  which is a sole act of God the Father.

peace and love to you and yours Desire Truth………..gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

You’re not helping DD by telling him
    among others:
    “Please note by using the words “our” and “us”, Jesus was including himself in that prayer also.”
    1)Jesus never had to confess a single fault to God, so it is a big error to say that Jesus included himself in this prayer.
    Jesus gave this model of prayer to the disciples who asked him “how to pray” and Jesus gave them the model that we find in the gospels.
    2) When Jesus says this prayer, he puts himself in the place of the disciples who must say this prayer with all their heart and not mechanically.

3) YOU WROTE:
    you are right We don’t need Jesus, to be forgiven sins “and” iniquities. Where did Jesus ever say we did?

Me

IN JOHN 1 IT IS WRITTEN

29)The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, 👉which taketh away the sin of the world.👈

Why don’t you ever talk about this?

👉which takesth away the sin of the world.👈

GENE, WHY
    it is written about Christ?

Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and 👉he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.👈

Behold the Lamb of God, 👉which taketh away the sin of the world.👈

👉HE BARE THE SIN OF MANY 👈 AND👉 MADE INTERCESSION👈 FOR THE TRANSGRESSORS.

DOESN’T THIS HAVE A BIT TO DO WITH FORGIVENESS OF SINS?

🙏

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Gene,

First, no response to post #944944 directed to you? Would love to hear your thoughts on those questions.

Second, please enlighten me to the definition of “iniquities.” I was using words from two different translations.

Third, you keep saying Jesus isn’t required for the forgiveness of sin and you ask where did Jesus ever say this:

I will point you to Matt 26:28 “for this is my blood of the covenant which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.” Jesus, specifically his blood, is for the forgiveness of sin.

Let’s look at Act 4:11 “This one is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, that has become the cornerstone. 12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among people by which we must be saved.” Salvation only comes thru Jesus and salvation only comes thru the forgiveness of sin. (Luke 1:77)

Col 1:13 “He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.” It is through the “son” there is “redemption” and is by his blood there is forgiveness of sins.

Going back to your original statement/claim of Jesus not being needed for forgiveness of sin, explain why Jesus says is blood is needed and why the apostles also say the same thing. You question what I believe; yet, deny what the NT says. So Jesus wasn’t just “being and example of how we are to live”, he was saying “I am mankind’s only source for forgiveness”; which is contradictory to what God said in the OT.

Berean
    Participant

To all

IN ISRAEL BEFORE CHRIST

a) Every day two lambs were offered on the altar of burnt offering, one in the morning and one in the evening, for the benefit of each of those who dwelt within the limits of Israel. Foreigners and gentiles were also included. They were not based on repentance and confession. No questions were asked. the lambs were offered as a continuous burnt offering (Exodus 29:38-42). Being a human being was all that was necessary to be under the protection of God’s abundant grace.

(b) This is the Gospel in “shadow,” the “moon” of Revelation 12:1. The meaning becomes clearer when the “sun” of the New Testament rises: “God was in Christ, reconciling the world with itself” (2 Corinthians 5:19)
    The daily service of the two lambs was a ministry for the benefit of the whole world. When Jesus came to ask John to be baptized, he refused. Jesus had to give him a Bible study there, in the water, to make him understand that He was the Lamb symbolized by the daily sacrifice. “And John resisted him no more” (Matthew 3:15).

(c) The next day, John introduced Jesus as “the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world” (John 1:29). Not “probably” or “maybe” or “he would like to”. Nor “the Lamb who takes away the sin of some.” Why this universal sacrifice of atonement? “He himself is a propitiation for our sins, not only for ours, but also for the sins of the whole world” (1 John 2:2).

(d) The incense offered on the altar of incense, which burned continuously or daily, was also a type or representation of the universal ministry of intercession. Only the unbroken blood of Christ can preserve this wicked world from destruction (Revelation 8:3-5). When he ceases to present his blood, the time of trouble will come.

Thanks be to God for “the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world”! There can’t be better news. Good news for you and for me, if we respond to his ministry in the most holy place “as long as we can tell today.”

God bless

carmel
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Hi C,

We know from Ps 104 that the Spirit creates.

We know that Jesus was conceived in, and born of Mary.

No suggestion in scripture that she was not the mother of the Lord Jesus.

Are you telling us a conceptus was placed in the womb and she was only a surrogate mother?

Me: HUMBLY SPEAKING, AND GUIDED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, THOUGH A SINNER AND DUST OF THE EARTH;

I will start with this scripture by Jesus:

Matthew 22:21 They say to him: Caesar’s. Then he saith to them: Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s;

and to God, the things that are God’s.

THUS WITH EVERY RESPECT!

GIVE GOD, THE THINGS THAT ARE HIS:

SPIRITUAL.

AS FLESH, THE WAY YOU PRESENTED THINGS, COUNTS FOR NOTHING IN GOD’S OWN WORK!

YOUR PERSPECTIVE IS ONLY CARNAL I’M AFRAID, AND GOD’S SPIRITUAL TASK IS SIMPLY NOWHERE. ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR CONCLUSION OF A SURROGATE MOTHER BY WHICH YOU ELIMINATED GOD’S HIDDEN TASK OF OUR REDEMPTION, WHEN SCRIPTURES FURTHER DOWN, ARE MORE THAN CLEAR.

NOW, I TELL YOU AND WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT’S YOUR PIGEON.

You: We know that Jesus was conceived in, and born of Mary.

No suggestion in scripture that she was not the mother of the Lord Jesus.

TO START WITH: JESUS NEVER CALLED MARY “MOTHER”

You: We know that Jesus was conceived in, and born of Mary.

I AGREE ONLY IF YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THE ABOVE  ARE ALL RELATED TO GOD’S SPIRITUAL TASK OF OUR REDEMPTION

FROM OUR SATANIC CARNAL TASK ON ADAM’S SIN.

ONLY FOR OUR SAKE, JESUS WAS BORN OF

A “WOMAN”

AND ONLY IN GOD’S OWN TERMS!!!

AND DEFINITELY NOT IN HUMAN SATANIC TERMS OF THIS WORLD IN EVERY SENSE!

THE ENTIRE REPRODUCTIVE PROCESS OF THIS WORLD WAS AND IS ALL SATANIC, AND GOD FOR SURE WAS AND IS NEVER SUBJECT TO SATAN NO? WELL CLEAR IN

John14:30 I will not now speak many things with you. For the prince of this world cometh,

and in ME HE HATH NOTHING.

John16:33These things I have spoken to you,

that in me you may have peace.
    In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence,

I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD

ALSO, THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF THIS WORLD FROM ADAM’S SIN BECAME INDEBTED TO SATAN, ONCE ADAM REJECTED GOD’S WILL AND MADE USE OF SATAN’S MAIN ASSET WHICH IS
    SIN, AND BY SIN DEATH.

NOW IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH GOD’S WILL, DIVINE, ON SATANIC EARTH AGAIN, ONLY A DIVINE DISBURSMENT THROUGHOUT IS JUSTIFIED.
    Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Jesus SPIRITUAL process annulled and brought to futile the entire process of this CARNAL SATANIC world, and God by Jesus’ spiritual process in CREATION, BIRTH, and REDEMPTION established for eternity:

A NEW “SPIRITUAL” CREATION which included also A NEW FLESH PERFECT BODY, JERUSALEM, THE BRIDE!

John 4:34 Jesus saith to them: My meat is to do the will of him that sent me,

that I may PERFECT his work. 

2 Corinthians 5:17 If then any be in Christ A NEW CREATURE, the old things are passed away, behold all things are made NEW.

Now to:

Isaiah 66:7 Before she was in labour, she brought forth; before her time came to be delivered,

she brought forth a man-child.

GOD IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD NO?

IN JESUS, HE DEFINITELY ACTED LIKEWISE! NO?

GOD HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE FILTHY SATANIC REPRODUCTIVE PROCESS OF THE HUMAN RACE, IN RELATION TO

HIS OWN UNIQUE SPIRITUAL DIVINE REPRODUCTIVE PROCESS OF THE HOLY GHOST IN ORDER FOR HIS SON TO BE SENT ON THIS PLANET AS

THE TRUE FREDEEMER! IN ALL THINGS LIKE HUMANS ON EARTH,

EXCEPT SIN! ATTENTION PLEASE:

AS FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO GOD’S OWN WORK!

IT IS HIS SPIRIT WHICH GIVES LIFE/EXISTENCE TO ALL HIS WORK!

You: Are you telling us a conceptus was placed in the womb and she was only a surrogate mother?

Scripture:

Luke 1:28 And the angel being come in, said unto her:

HAIL, full of grace,

the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

JUST REFLECT ON THE WORD “HAIL” 

THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL GREETED MARY WITH,

IN THOSE DAYS!

THE ONLY SUCH GREETING WAS ” HAIL CAESAR”

34And Mary said to the angel: How shall this be done,

because I know not man?

TO BE CLEAR: NO MAN NO  SPERM!

GOD DOESN’T NEED THAT FILTHY SATANIC STUFF!
    35And the angel answering, said to her:

The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee,
    and the power of the most High shall overshadow thee.
    And therefore also the Holy which shall be born of thee shall be called

the Son of God. 

TO BE CLEAR AGAIN: THE HOLY GHOST, IN JESUS’SOUL.

A SPIRITUAL LUMINOUS BODY, THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

Psalm 104:2 and art clothed with light as with a garment….

NOT THE SON OF MAN, “THE WORD ” MADE FESH.

NOW,  AFTER JESUS THE SON OF GOD, CAME OUT OF MARY,

BORN OF THE SPIRIT IN FULL LIGHT.

THE FATHER PRONOUNCED HIS WORD AND FURNISHED JESUS WITH HIS FLESH BODY, THE SON OF MAN, IN THE SAME WAY HE DID TO ADAM AND EVE,

Genesis 3: 21And the Lord God made for Adam and his wife,

garments of skins, and clothed them. 

PERSONIFIED IN JESUS. ADAM THE LIVING SOUL,  IN THE HOLY GHOST AND EVE THE MOTHER OF ALL FLESH, IN “THE WORD”,

THE SOUL AND THE FLESH OF JESUS RESPECTIVELY!

IN ORDER TO REDEEM THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE BORN ANEW ALL IN HIM, THE SECOND ADAM! 

Genesis 1:26 And he said: Let us make man to our image and likeness: ….

27:And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him:

male and female he created them.

Luke 1:46 And Mary said:

My SOUL doth MAGNIFY the Lord.

IN WHAT MANNER?

AND WHOSE SOUL IS MARY’S

47And my SPIRIT hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

HOW ABOUT THIS ONE?

WHOSE  SPIRIT IS MARY’S

48Because he hath regarded the      HUMILITY of his handmaid

WHAT DOES THE WORD “HUMILITY” STAND FOR?

John19:26…..Woman, behold thy son.

27After that, he saith to the disciple:

Behold thy mother.

WHAT ARE THESE TITLES GIVEN BY JESUS IN THAT PARTICULAR INSTANT  ALL IN HIS HANDS, UNOFFICIALLY GLORIFIED, IN FULL POWER, John 13:3

STAND FOR 

THE ABOVE SCRIPTURES FURNISH US WITH ENOUGH INSIGHT OF WHO AND WHAT IN THE TRUTH MARY, IS AND WHY SHE IS

MOST FAVOURED BY GOD, BOTH AS A HUMAN BEING AND AS A SPIRITUAL BEING, IN GOD’S SPIRITUAL HIDDEN AND MYSTERIOUS TASK IN ORDER FOR MARY TO FURNISH HUMANITY WITH THE SON OF GOD AND REDEEMER OF THE HOLY GHOST.

THUS, WITHOUT THE LEAST DOUBT MARY IS

OUR SPIRITUAL MOTHER, as much as Eve is our carnal mother!

NOW, FROM GOD’S PERSPECTIVE THAT IS MORE THAN AN ENORMOUS  DIFFERENCE FROM A SURROGATE MOTHER! WHY?

JESUS AS A SPIRIT, “THE WORD” THE SON OF MAN, AND AS YOU SAID “THE SPIRIT CREATES” WAS IN MARY’S HEART/SOUL, HER CREATOR ON HER CONCEPTION IN HER MOTHER’S WOMB!

FULL OF GRACE!

ON MARY’S BIRTH “THE WORD” WAS MADE FLESH FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME ON EARTH IN RELATION TO THE NEW CREATION; ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HIM, AND ALL FOR HIM

JESUS, BY HIS SPIRIT, FURNISHED US WITH A SPIRITUAL MOTHER FOR THE NEW CREATION ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HIM AND ALL FOR HIM!

MARY, WITH JESUS’SPIRIT, “THE WORD”  THE SON OF MAN, IN HER SOUL/HEART, AND THE HOLY GHOST THE SON OF GOD IN HER SOUL/MIND,   THOUGH BORN OF HER, IN JESUS THE MAN!

REMAINED IN HER FULL OF GRACE,

SHE WAS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW CREATION.

THE NEW LIVING SOUL!

SHE REPLACED ADAM THROUGHOUT! 

NOW TO:

Matthew 1:18 Now the generation of Christ was in this wise. When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph,

before they came together, she was found with child,

of the Holy Ghost. 

Nothing else! for God’s sake!

NO SPERM NO EGG, NO MAN, NO WOMAN!

From God’s perspective!

I repeat: “More of the Holy Spirit than of Mary”

19Whereupon Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing publicly to expose her, was minded to put her away privately. 20But while he thought on these things, behold the angel of the Lord appeared to him in his sleep, saying: Joseph, son of David,

fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife,

WHY FEAR NOT, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON, THAT PHYSICALLY SPEAKING, THE FACT THAT JESUS, THE SON OF GOD, OF THE HOLY GHOST, SPIRITUALLY CONCEIVED,  NO ONE WOULD HAVE THE LEAST  AWARENESS  THAT MARY WAS CONCEIVED WITH JESUS CONFIRMED BY JESUS IN:

John3:6 That which is born of the flesh,

IS FLESH;

and that which is born of the Spirit,

IS SPIRIT.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Carmel,

If Jesus is conceived of the Holy Spirit, then he is not of the “seed” of David, and therefore is automatically disqualified as being the Messiah. Now what?

You: “NO MAN NO  SPERM! GOD DOESN’T NEED THAT FILTHY SATANIC STUFF!”

Me: Are you saying God’s design and creation is filth!!??!?!?

Are you going to “Hail Mary full of grace”; how catholic of you. Nothing like making an idol of the woman Mary.

Nick
    Participant

Hi DT,

You have sadly made a shipwreck of your faith.

Craving for knowledge and understanding and certainty you have become lost.

Instead you need wisdom which James told us was available to all.

You need to find again the anchor for your soul, a hope so sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil, where Jesus has entered as a forerunner for us, having become a high priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. Heb 6

The anchor is connected to God, Who knows how everything fits together.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Desire Truth…….Jesus’ life (his blood) was an example for the forgiveness of sins.  That is not the same as saying he Paid our sin debt “for us” .  If we “drink” (take to ourselves to live as he lived) we are drinking (taking to ourselves “his life”, by conforming to the “way” he lived).  That is exactly what the words to, “eat and drink” means. It means we must conform “ourselves”, to the “way” he lived in our relationship with God the Father.

As I have said before “Jesus “demonstrated ” , to us all “HOW” to have a right relationship with God the Father.  He did it all for us in this sense,  not that he paid off our sins .  We must repent of our own sins, Jesus even said, “to him that “overcomes”, I grant to sit with me in my kingdom, “even as I have overcome”,  and am sit down in my Fathers kingdom .   No difference we must also overcome the same way Jesus did.

The requirements for us to be in the kingdom of God are no different than it was or is for Jesus. We must overcome the “exact same way, he did”> That way is complete and total Faith and Trust in God the Father, the same Faith and trust Jesus himself had, by the same Spirit of the Same God .

To answer your question  about what is an “iniquity”   , it is a “type”  of sin”  that type of sin is a sin that  has the appearance of something  good, but is actually evil. This world is full of iniquities,  in fact we are told this……“because iniquity shall abound the love of many  will wax cold”.  Our leaders make some things sound good , but the end is bad for us all, that is an iniquity.  It’s a false narrative that corrupts what’s good and right.  Remember Kora and what he was telling the people, and some of the people were following him,  and turning against Moses,  sounded good to the people, but it was evil,  and he and his family paid the price for it.

peace and love to you and yours Desire Truth………gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@genebalthrop

Hi Gene,

You said: Jesus’ life (his blood) was an example for the forgiveness of sins.

Me: The Bible says otherwise. Ephesians 1:7
    In whom we have redemption through his blood, 👉the forgiveness of sins👈, according to the riches of his grace;

Amen.

Berean
    Participant

AMEN DD

Jesus IS the Lamb OF God Who Take away the sin OF the World.

🙏

carmel
    Participant

Hi Desiretruth,

If Jesus is conceived of the Holy Spirit, then he is not of the “seed” of David, and therefore is automatically disqualified as being the Messiah. Now what?

Me:  With every respect, your username should be 

BLINDTRUTH!

NOW READ PLEASE:

John 1:3 All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made. 

What does the above scripture tell you clearly?

IT IS PRECISELY THE FACT THAT JESUS IS CONCEIVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, THAT CONFIRMS HIM

THE SEED OF DAVID!

What is THE SEED OF DAVID?

THE SEED OF DAVID IS

THE WORD” JESUS AS A SPIRIT, HIS CREATOR IN DAVID’S HEART/SOUL

IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN HIS PRIMACY! THE FIRST IN ALL GOD’S WORK IN CREATION. ALSO IN ORDER FOR DAVID TO BE HIS FATHER, IN THE SAME WAY, MARY WAS ALSO HIS MOTHER IN HIMSELF SINCE ALL BY HIM…..

HER CREATOR IN HER HEART/SOUL IN HER MOTHER’S WOMB!

THUS JESUS, AS A SPIRIT WAS BOTH DAVID’S SPIRIT, RELATED TO THE

SON OF MAN

AND MARY ‘S SPIRIT RELATED TO THE

SON OF GOD,

IN THEIR SOUL/HEART, THEIR CREATOR! 

Acts 13:22 I have found David, the son of Jesse,

a man according to my own heart,

who shall do all my wills. 

How come David is according to GOD’S OWN HEART?

WHO IS GOD’S OWN HEART?

CONSIDERING GOD IS A SPIRIT?

Psalm 22:30And to him my SOUL shall live:

and my seed shall SERVE him.

Psalm 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins:

thou hast PROTECTED me from my mother’s womb.

IN WHAT WAY DID JESUS “THE WORD” AS A SPIRIT, PROTECT DAVID

FROM HIS MOTHER’S WOMB? READ HEREUNDER NOW:

14I will praise thee, for thou art fearfully magnified: wonderful are thy works,

and my SOUL knoweth right WELL.

HOW COME DAVID’S SOUL KNOWS GOD’S ATTRIBUTED RIGHT WELL?

NOW, WITH YOUR ASSUMPTION ABOVE YOU SIMPLY CONCLUDED THAT WITHIN THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE SCRIPTURES THERE’S ONLY

ONE TYPE OF SEED! IS IT SO?

And ACCORDING TO YOU that is the filthy stuff ADAM ACQUIRED ON HIS SIN!

THE HUMAN SATANIC SPERM!

Rev.13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth adored him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb,

which was slain from the beginning of the world.

9If any man have an ear, let him hear. 

Me:“NO MAN NO  SPERM! GOD DOESN’T NEED THAT FILTHY SATANIC STUFF!”

YOU: Are you saying God’s design and creation is filth!!??!?!?

Me: read ALL the above again and PONDER WHAT GOD DID CREATE,

AND WHAT THE MAN ESTABLISHED WITH HIS SIN!

1 Corinthians 4:13 Being defamed, we intreat:

we are made as the filth of the world, 

and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.

offscouring: debris. rubbish. scrap. trash.

DT. ANSWER PLEASE: IS THE ABOVE A REFERENCE TO GOD’S DESIGN AND CREATION?

YES OR NO PLEASE!

Ezekiel 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean:

from all your filthiness,…

DT. ARE YOU IN THE POSITION TO REVEAL WHEN IN ACTUAL FACT THE ABOVE DECLARATION BY GOD

OCCURRED?

IF IT DID OCCUR FOR YOU?

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Danny…….If you are “IN” Him, and he “IN” you, then you will be doing the exact same thing he was doing in this world.  What do you think this means,…..>Eph 4:13….> “Till we all come in the unity of the “FAITH” , and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a “PERFECT MAN”,  unto the measure of the stature of the “FULNESS” of Christ.” 

Danny do you see what you are doing, your making Jesus he “object”, of your worship, rather then seeing him as a fellow human being , showing us all how to have a right relationship with God the Father.  That is exactly what Satan wants you to think, “worship the messenger”,  rather than the one who sent him. “.  That takes the form of “idolatry “, God the Father will not accept “Idolatry”.  Satan knows that, and his false teaching about Who Jesus is, has infected nearly all, and  modern Christianity has fallen for that “LIE”  .  2 Ths 2.  That “LIE” is about who Jesus “really” is.  God the Father is not second to anyone, nor is anyone, “EQUAL TO HIM” either.  Remember what Jesus said was the ‘greatest commandment was ?,   “You shall love the LORD your God with “all” your heart, with “ALL” your soul, and with “ALL” your might”>  Jesus is not your , mine, or anyone’s God. There is “ONLY” ONE TRUE GOD, just as Jesus himself said….“this is eternal life, that they may know “YOU” the “ONLY” TRUE GOD”, and Jesus who you have sent”.  Jesus was a human being exactly as we are , not a God of any king, if he were here he himself would tell you that very same thing.

peace and love to you and yours Danny………gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@genebalthrop

Hi Gene,

Revelation 1:5
    And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, 👉and washed us from our sins in his own blood,👈

Do you agree?

Viewing 20 posts - 24,821 through 24,840 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account