JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 24,341 through 24,360 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    DesireTruth
    Participant

@Danny,

You aren’t addressing the question of who is speaking starting in Isa 53:1; you’re running back to what you have been told and copy/pasting scripture without explanation.

Is Jesus the “suffering servant” in Isa 53, NO! I’ll try one more time, start reading in chapter 41 and who is this “servant”? If you don’t do this, we will keep going in circles and I’m not a fan of merry-go-rounds. How much of the old testament have you studied? I am just starting. If it’s little to none, you’re missing something amazing.

Yes, I know Peter was a Jew; now explain Acts 4:13 “Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marveled;” Some translations state they were “illiterate”, “uneducated”, “untrained”, “ordinary”, or “common.” Are you really going to say they new scripture better than someone who is educated in that field today? According to Acts 4 they couldn’t read or write. What does that mean for our religious leader of today who are “educated”? Are they less learned of the old testament? You put your trust in them to speak the truth; but, a Jew educated in their scriptures isn’t to be trusted?!? I see thin ice in your future..

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Gene,

Give me a moment, your questions require a more in depth response and I will get to it.

Thanks for your patience.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Gene,

The basic definition of “our” is to show possession of or a belonging to and is used as a plural…going simple. So to say “our Father” simply means this “father” isn’t reserved to an individual, but belongs to all and is everyone’s “father.”

Now let’s take a look at Isa 53:1; “Who has believed our message?” Who is this “our” speaking? The understanding of who is speaking is extremely important to understanding what this chapter is conveying to the reader. It is the same “our” used in verses 4 and 5; in the latter part of 5 and 6 there is the pronoun “we” and “us”, which are still referring to the “our” from the previous verses, all of this flows together and must be read together. This is simple grammar. If this is agreeable, we can move on to discover who the “our” is.

You believe it could refer to Isaiah and the people of Israel or possibly the entire world. This really doesn’t make sense because there is a message that is given; was this message from Isaiah, the nation of Israel, or the world? What is this message? Using simple deduction Isaiah can be ruled out as the prophecy is going through him, the nation of Israel can also be ruled out because starting in chapter 41 the “servant” is said to be “Jacob/Israel.” So this leave the world, more specifically, the nations of the world.

How do we know it’s the nations of the world speaking? Reading the second half of verse one gives us the answer. “to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?” This reference goes back to chapter 52:10 “The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations;” To whom is the arm of the Lord revealed, to all the nations. So it is the nations of the world who are speaking in verses 1-9 and they are speaking to the nation of Israel.

If we go back to Isa 52:15 we read: “So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.” The “sprinkle many nations” was confusing, so I went to the Hebrew to find clarification and it reads: “So shall he cast down (or overthrow) many nations;” This is what the “servant” is going to do (52:13). How many nations did Jesus overthrow? Is this overthrowing of nations why the “servant” is “dividing the spoils with the strong” (53:12)? I would have to say, yes.

I will stop here to let you digest what I have written; questions or comments, let’s dig!

Happy 82 years young!

carmel
    Participant

Hi desiretruth,

I am  Christian, and as a Christian, I must respect every word by Jesus, or else ON MY LAST DAY ON EARTH, ON MY DEATH IN THE FLESH!!!

GOD KNOWS WHEN, BY IGNORING JESUS,

BE JUDGED PRECISELY BY THE SAME 

“WORD” MADE FLESH, JESUS,

THE ONLY JUDGE FOR THE HUMAN RACE!

Well clear and asserted by Jesus:

John12:48 He that despiseth me,

and receiveth not my words,

hath one that judgeth him;

the word that I have spoken,

the same shall judge him on the last day.

You: @Carmel,

Are you unable to answer those questions yourself?

EVENTUALLY ALWAYS AND ONLY IN MY OWN WAYS!

WITH THE HOPE THAT YOU STOP WASTING YOUR ENERGY AND SHIFT TOTALLY YOURSELF FROM DIGGING WHAT ACCORDING TO YOU IS THE ONLY WAY  TO KNOW THE TRUTH, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME IGNORING NOT ONLY THE ONLY TRUTH THAT WALKED ON THIS PLANET BUT ALSO

THE ONLY WAY TO ACQUIRE THE TRUTH!

WHICH IS FAITH IN JESUS

BY WHICH FAITH HE HIMSELF WILL FURNISH YOU WITH ALL THAT YOU ARE EAGERLY TO KNOW OF, EVEN BEFORE YOU ASK, ONCE YOU YOURSELF FULLY AND TRULY  LOVE JESUS.

HEREUNDER IS THE GOSPEL, THE TRUTH, IN RELATION TO WHAT I SAID ABOVE,

PLEASE READ AND ACCEPT IT IN THE TRUTH IN ORDER TO RECEIVE WHAT YOU ARE THIRSTY FOR!

IT IS NOT WITHIN MY UTMOST INTEREST THAT I GO AND DIG INTO THE PAST OF MY BELIEF TO THE EXTENT THAT I REJECT PRECISELY WHAT I AM CONVINCED OF

JESUS OUR REDEEMER 

THE ONLY HUMAN BEING WHO SPIRITUALIZED HIS FLESH BEFORE HIS PASSION AND INTEGRATED IT WITH

THE HOLY GHOST Isaiah 53:9

WHO HE HIMSELF FURNISHED ME PRECISELY 

WHAT HE DIED FOR

HIS SPIRITUAL COMMANDMENTS!

BY WHICH PROCESS HUMANITY WOULD EVENTUALLY

INTEGRATE INTO ONE SUBSTANCE WITH THE ONLY TRUE

GODMAN

JESUS CHRIST

FOR THE PLEASURE OF GOD THE FATHER ON

HIS LAST DAY OF THE LORD!]WHEN HE WILL BE ALL IN ALL IN

JESUS CHRIST AS

GOD OF ALL FLESH Jeremiah 32:27

GOD ALMIGHTY

IN THE MEANTIME I HAVE TO PUT THESE TWO WORDS  FULLY IN BOLD ESPECIALLY THE WORD “DEATH”

Isaiah 53:9 And he shall give the ungodly for his burial, and the rich for

his death:

Please reflect on these scriptures hereunder!

related to

FAITH!

But if any of you want wisdom, let him ask of God, who giveth to all men abundantly, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea, which is moved and carried about by the wind. 7Therefore let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8A double minded man is inconstant in all his ways.

John20: 29 Jesus saith to him: Because thou hast seen me, Thomas, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and have believed.

Luke 9:62 Jesus said to him: No man putting his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Matthew 9:17 And nobody putteth a piece of raw cloth unto an old garment. For it taketh away the fullness thereof from the garment, and there is made a greater rent. 17Neither do they put new wine into old bottles. Otherwise the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish. But new wine they put into new bottles: and both are preserved.

Luke 8:17 For there is not any thing secret that shall not be made manifest, nor hidden, that shall not be known and come abroad. 18Take heed therefore how you hear. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given: and whosoever hath not, that also which he thinketh he hath, shall be taken away from him.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Desire Truth…….you are making some good points brother ,  yes Jacob is call a servant of God, and by extension “Israel”. And Israel certainly did suffer , but not for others , but because of their own sins. We can say Jacob was indeed a servant of God, but can we say the nation of Israel was? Scripture shows Israel did not serve God,  and was cast out of their lands, because of their own sins ad iniquities.

Also we need to keep in mind that that prophesy may not have  been fulfilled “completely” yet. Also where has Israel received a portion with the great yet? Has that happened?

Another thought.  While the term seed does show progeny’s. It also can be used as a product of something , as in the sower parable,  where the seed, is the kingdom of God sown by the sower, Jesus Christ. And when Jesus returns,  he will see the  results of his work,  his progeny (so to speak) , of his work on this earth the first time he was here.
    I just asking questions and am trying to follow your reasons in this, you are making some good scriptural points brother.

peace and love to you and yours Desire Truth…………gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@desiretruth

You: Are you really going to say they new scripture better than someone who is educated in that field today?

Me: Yes, because the Apostles were full of the Holy Spirit. 🔥🔥🔥

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Desire Truth…….scripture saying “who has believed “our” report” Could the “our” there be referencing the “prophets” of God?  Because it was through the Prophets, that God sent his messages right.

The thing about prophecy is, it can be applying to the time or day it is written, or a near or far future event that’s to take place.  So I think it would help if we can establish the intended timeline right?
    Verse 2,  is futuristic “he” “shall” grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of dry ground.  So this means it could not be  Jacob or Israel because they already existed at the time that “futuristic” prophesy was written right?     “He” is singular in form and specific to someone.
    Just something to think about brother.

peace and love to you and yours Desire Truth……….gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Me: Gene, AGAIN, THE SAME OLD STORY!

YOU NEVER PRODUCE THE GENUINE SCRIPTURE 

BUT YOUR OWN; CORRUPTED TO QUENCH YOUR THIRST!

HEREUNDER IS THE SCRIPTURE:

Matthew 13:36 Then having sent away the multitudes, he came into the house, and his disciples came to him, saying: Expound to us the parable of the cockle of the field. 37Who made answer and said to them:

He that soweth the good seed, is

THE SON OF MAN.

MY QUESTIONS:

WHY THE SON OF MAN THAT SOWS?

WHY  NOT THE SON OF GOD Gene?

38And the field, is the world.

And the good seed are

THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM.

WHY THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM?

WHY NOT THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD?

And the cockle, are the children of the wicked one. 39And the enemy that sowed them, is the devil. But the harvest is the end of the world. And the reapers are the angels. 40Even as cockle therefore is gathered up, and burnt with fire:

so shall it be at the end of the world. 

41The SON OF MAN shall send his angels, and they shall gather out of

HIS KINGDOM

all scandals, and them that work iniquity. 

AGAIN WHY AT THE END OF THE WORLD,

THE SON OF MAN SHALL SEND HIS ANGELS?

WHY NOT GOD THE FATHER, OR THE SON OF GOD THAT SHALL SEND

THEIR ANGELS?

ALSO WHY IT IS THE KINGDOM OF

THE SON OF MAN AND NOT SPECIFICALLY THE KINGDOM OF GOD?

42And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

43Then shall the just shine as the sun,

IN THE KINGDOM OF THEIR FATHER.

NOW, THIS ONE IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO SWALLOW.

WHY IN THE KINGDOM OF THEIR FATHER?

WHY NOT IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD?

NOW,  SPECIFICALLY, WHO IS

THEIR FATHER?

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

NOW JUST TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU READ HEREUNDER!

Hebrews 2:13 And again: I will put my trust in him. And again:

Behold I and my children,
    whom God hath given me.

You: It also can be used as a product of something , as in the sower parable,

where the seed, is the kingdom of God sown by the sower,

NO Gene, THE SEED IS NOT SPECIFICALLY THE CHILDREN OF

THE KINGDOM GOD, 

THE SEED IS THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM OF THE SON OF MAN!

Jesus Christ.

You: And when Jesus returns,  he will see the  results of his work,  his progeny (so to speak) ,of his work on this earth

the first time he was here.

NO Gene, JESUS, THE SON OF MAN,

PREEXISTED AS A SPIRIT “THE WORD”…….

and HE SOWS HIS GOOD SEED FROM 

THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD, DESPITE

SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD Rev.13:8

JESUS, THE SON OF MAN AS A SPIRIT IS STILL SOWING, AND HE ALSO SOWED HIS SEED, HIS WORD IN YOUR HEART PRECISELY

ON YOUR CONCEPTION!
    Notice the simple present tense:

“HE THAT SOWS” THE GOOD SEED IS

THE SON OF MAN.

We use the simple present tense when an action is happening right now, or when it happens regularly (or unceasingly, which is why it’s sometimes called present indefinite).

NOW, AT YOUR DISPOSAL YOU HAVE 

A MORE SPECIFIED AND CLEARER PICTURE OF THAT SCRIPTURE, I ALSO HOPE THAT

YOU ARE MORE IN A POSITION TO SEE THE TRUTH AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

WOULD YOU PLEASE?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……the one corrupting our scriptures here is you and always has been you.

Accusing me of not quoting scriptures is Just another “LIE”.   you and your father uses to try to deflect people from the truth of what scriptures actually say, and everyone here knows that by now or at least should know it.

peace and love to you and yours……..gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You: Carmel……the one corrupting our scriptures here is you and always has been you.

The only truth you BELIEVE IN is the above USELESS response, INSTEAD OF JUSTIFYING YOURSELF BY PRODUCING AT LEAST A SINGLE WORD FROM MY POSTS AND CONTRADICT ME!

You: Accusing me of not quoting scriptures is Just another “LIE”.  

I PRODUCED THE GENUINE SCRIPTURE!

YOU PRODUCED YOUR OWN PERSONAL TWISTED SCRIPTURES!

You: you and your father uses to try to deflect people from the truth of what scriptures actually say,

YOUR TASK IS NOT TO JUST SAY SO, WHICH IS THE EASIEST WAY OUT, AND ALSO CONFIRM THE DESPERATE STATE YOU’RE IN,  BUT SPECIFICALLY  PRODUCE WHAT IN YOUR UNDERSTANDING I AM DEFLECTING PEOPLE WITH,

I MEAN, FROM THE TRUTH OF WHAT SCRIPTURES ACTUALLY SAY, PLUS THAT YOU MUST  SAY OTHERWISE AND TELL US WHAT THE SAME SCRIPTURES I PRODUCED, ACCORDING TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING NOT ONLY WHAT ACTUALLY LITERALLY SAY, BUT ALSO WHAT ACTUALLY SPIRITUALLY MEAN.

You: and everyone here knows that by now or

at least should know it.

DEFINITELY BETWEEN YOUR TWISTED AND MY GENUINE SCRIPTURE, AND ITS SPIRITUAL MESSAGE.

FROM THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH!

AS I HAVE MADE CLEAR!  

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…….Everyone here disagrees with the garbage you preach here, haven’t you noticed that yet?   I really don’t think you have produced a single scripture that haven’t been tainted with your “MANGOD” teachings about Jesus.  The only thing you are posting here is “LIES” ,  and twisted concoctions you and your Father, the devil , have come up with. IMO,  and everyone else here understands that also, not just me. 

You need to hunt for another audience totally ignorant of what scriptures really say, you will have better luck, they’re then here.  IMO.

peace and love to you and yours………gene

carmel
    Participant

Carmel…….Everyone here disagrees with the garbage you preach here, haven’t you noticed that yet?   I really don’t think you have produced a single scripture that haven’t been tainted with your “MANGOD” teachings about Jesus.  The only thing you are posting here is “LIES” ,  and twisted concoctions you and your Father, the devil , have come up with. IMO,  and everyone else here understands that also, not just me. 

Me: ALL THE ABOVE IS OF NO USE Gene.

ALL THE ABOVE IS  WHAT YOU ARE GOOD FOR, HERE IT COMES:

JUST BLA, BLA, and BLA!

YOUR JOB IS TO CONTRADICT ME BY USING SCRIPTURE. 

JUST DO IT!

UNLESS YOU STOP USING THIS KIND OF POOR, CHILDISH, USELESS  LANGUAGE AND DO SO,

YOU WOULD BE THE ONE WHO TALKS NOT ONLY

PURE GARBAGE,

BUT SIMPLY CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT EVEN CAPABABLE

TO JUSTIFY YOUR

FAMOUS OPINION!

NOW HEREUNDER IS THE MEANING OF THE WORD OPINION JUST IN CASE YOU HAPPENED TO MISUNDERSTAND ITS PROPER USE ESPECIALLY WHEN REFERRING TO SCRIPTURE!

Dictionary
    Definitions from Oxford Languages ·

opinion

a view or judgement formed about something,

not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Now Gene,

GO BACK AND READ MY POST AGAIN,  ABANDON YOUR OPINION,

SHOW US YOUR KNOWLEDGE, AND ANSWER MY QUESTION/S!

TILL THEN 

MINE STANDS AS TRUTH!

ESPECIALLY MY PREACHING,

WHICH YOU AND THE DEVIL NEVER WANT TO HEAR, 

AND THAT IS THE PREACHING OF

THE ONLY GODMAN AND FATHER OF THE HUMAN RACE ALL IN

ONE SAME DIVINE FLESH AND BLOOD IN

JESUS CHRIST 

Matthew 13: 43Then shall the just shine as the sun,

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear

Galatians 3:26 For you are all the children of God by faith,

in Christ Jesus. 

27For as many of you as have been baptized in Christ,

have put on Christ. 

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek: there is neither bond nor free: there is neither male nor female.

For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

29And if you be Christ’s,

then are you the seed of Abraham,

heirs according to the promise.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..Talks cheap, show us where in any bible is the word “MANGOD”. Show us any scripture that contradicts these scriptures.  Jesus said this (not me) ……’’this eternal life, that they might know “YOU” THE “ONLY” TRUE GOD,  and Jesus Christ who , “YOU” have sent”.

And again the Apostle Paul wrote,…….1 Ti 2:5 …”There is “ONE GOD”  and one “MEDIATOR” , between God and men,  “THE MAN”,  Jesus Christ”.

Eph 4:6…..”ONE” God and Father of all,  who is above “ALL”,  and through “ALL”, and in you “ALL”.

Just “ONE” GOD,  not two or three ,  triune God’s , not any “mangod’s  God the Father is Spirit and can therefore indwell us all, exactly as he indwelled “THE MAN” Jesus by the exact same Spirit we are anointed with.

Carmel you have never gotten past these simple scriptures YET,  much less any others I have “directly” quoted from scriptures to you >. You have corrupted our scriptures from the very first day you appeared here and continue to.  With you long endless twisted postings here. No one here agrees with you,  it’s not just me but everyone here disagrees with your twisting up of scriptures.  Repent while there is time CARMEL.

Peace and love to you and yours Carmel………..gene

carmel
    Participant

You: Carmel…..Talks cheap, show us where in any bible is the word “MANGOD”. 

TO START WITH:

WHERE  DID I EVER USE THE TITLE “MANGOD”?

NOWHERE!

Gene, SCRIPTURES EMPHATICALLY CONFIRMS

THAT GOD BECAME MAN IN 

JESUS CHRIST 

HERE IT COMES

GODMAN!

MORE TO COME!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel and here scripture comes. (not me).  Num23:19…..God is not a man, that he should lie, neither the Son of man , that he should repent: 

Jesus called himself a Son of man around 80 times. Question is when are you going to start to believe him and what he says?

The word “GODMAN” or MANGOD,  does not appear once in our scriptures.  So who are we to believe,  you and your false twisted renditions or what scripture “actually says” or what God the Father and Jesus said?   

peace and love to you and your Carmel…………gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Jesus said this (not me) ……’’this eternal life,

that they might know???????????

YOU” THE “ONLY” TRUE GOD,  and Jesus Christ who , “YOU” have sent”.

John6:44 No MAN can come to me, except the Father, who hath sent me,

draw him;

and I will raise HIM up in the last day.

NOTICE:

” THE MAN” WHY???

ON THE LAST DAY ON EARTH!

ON HIS DEATH!

AGAIN REPEATED BY JESUS, NOT ME: IN VERSE

65 And he said: Therefore did I say to you,

that no MAN can come to me,

unless it be given him by my Father.

ME: THUS, WITH RESPECT TO THE ABOVE,

GOD THE FATHER, ALWAYS BY THE HOLY GHOST,

SENT AND EMPOWERED BY JESUS CHRIST  AND WITH HIS UNIQUE GLORY AS THE SUPREME RULER

OVER THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF

ALL THE SPIRITS AND FLESH.

Colossians 1: 16For in him were all things created in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominations, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him and in him. 17And he is before all, and by him all things consist

IN SHORT:

GODMAN!

MORE ASSERTED

BY JESUS, NOT ME, IN THE SCRIPTURE HEREUNDER

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying:

All power is given to me in heaven (SPIRITUAL) and in earth.(PHYSICAL)

AND ALSO IN

Jude 1:4 For certain men are secretly entered in, (who were written of long ago unto this judgment,) ungodly men, turning the grace of our Lord God into riotousness, and denying

the ONLY sovereign Ruler,

and our Lord Jesus Christ.

I REPEAT WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT IT’S YOUR PIGEON!

GODMAN!

THUS, FOR MORE THAN 12 YEARS,

I WAS DRAWN  BY THE HOLY GHOST FROM THE FATHER AS EXPLAINED IN FULL DETAIL ABOVE, I WAS BORN AGAIN IN THE SPIRIT,

AND EVENTUALLY, I WILL MAKE CLEAR THINGS REGARDING John17:3 ABOVE, AS I ALWAYS DID, BUT I WOULD PREFER THAT YOU STICK  TO WHAT I ASKED YOU IN

MY POST FIRST, IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF

AN HONEST PERSON, PLUS ALSO, YOU MAINTAIN THE CONTEXT OF MY POST PLEASE, AND DON’T DEVIATE YOURSELF, AS YOU ALWAYS DO, ONCE YOU ARE CAUGHT ON ONE LEG, OR ELSE I WOULD RIGHTFULLY BE IN A POSITION TO CONCLUDE THAT YOU FIRST AND FOREMOST, ARE NOT  AN HONEST PERSON AND ALSO IN THE TRUTH AS JESUS SAID, NOT ME,  IN John 17:3

THAT YOU MIGHT KNOW THE ONLY TRUE GOD!

NOW HEREUNDER IS THE SCRIPTURE BY WHICH EVERY CHRISTIAN, BORN IN THE SPIRIT IN THE TRUTH,

AS I, WITHOUT ANY HESITATION AT ALL  AM, WOULD

KNOW THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST!

Me: John 15:26 But when the Paraclete cometh,

whom I WILL SEND you from the Father,

the Spirit of truth, who proceedeth from the Father,

he shall give testimony of me.

John 16:12  I have yet many things to say to you: but you cannot bear them now. 13But when he, the Spirit of truth, is come,

he will teach you all truth.

ME: NOW JESUS IS THE TRUTH ITSELF!  AS MUCH AS THE FATHER IS ALSO THE TRUTH, ANSWER:

WHY NOT THE FATHER, OFFICIALLY  AND IN CLARITY WITHIN THE SCRIPTURE CALLED

THE TRUTH?

IN THE SAME WAY OFFICIALLY AND IN CLARITY JESUS IS ALSO NOT CALLED

GODMAN?

FIND ME THE SCRIPTURE WHERE GOD THE FATHER IS OFFICIALLY  IN FULL CLARITY CALLED.

THE TRUTH!

Cont.John 16:12

For he shall not speak of himself;

HE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF THE FATHER WHILE ON EARTH!

WHY?

but what things soever he shall hear, he shall speak;

but what things soever he shall hear, REGARDIN

JESUS CHRIST GODMAN!

and the things that are to come,

he shall shew you.

LIKE HE DID IN THE OT!

ASSERTED HEREUNDER:

14He shall glorify me;

because he shall receive of mine,

NOT OF THE FATHER, GOT IT Mr. Gene? not to the next:

and shall shew it to you.

now to the BIG ONE READ AND SWALLOW DOWN TO YOUR GUTTS!

15All things whatsoever the Father hath, are mine.

THE FATHER IS GOD

JESUS FOR THE PLEASURE OF THE FATHER IS SUPERIOR 

GODMAN!

Therefore I said,

that he shall receive of mine, and shew it to you.

You: With you long endless twisted postings here. No one here agrees with you, 

TRUTH HURTS Mr. Gene, 

THAT’S WHY YOU DON’T WANT LONG POSTS FROM ME:

NOW READ AGAIN MY POST HEREUNDER, AND IF YOU ARE AN HONEST  PERSON AND SERIOUSLY

MIGHT KNOW THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST

ANSWER MY QUESTION/S PLEASE!

HEREUNDER IS THE SCRIPTURE:

Matthew 13:36 Then having sent away the multitudes, he came into the house, and his disciples came to him, saying: Expound to us the parable of the cockle of the field. 37Who made answer and said to them:

He that soweth the good seed, is

THE SON OF MAN.

MY QUESTIONS:

WHY THE SON OF MAN THAT SOWS?

WHY  NOT THE SON OF GOD Gene?

38And the field, is the world.
    And the good seed are

THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM.
    WHY THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM?

WHY NOT THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD?

And the cockle, are the children of the wicked one. 39And the enemy that sowed them, is the devil. But the harvest is the end of the world. And the reapers are the angels. 40Even as cockle therefore is gathered up, and burnt with fire:

so shall it be at the end of the world. 
    41The SON OF MAN shall send his angels, and they shall gather out of

HIS KINGDOM
    all scandals, and them that work iniquity. 

AGAIN WHY AT THE END OF THE WORLD,

THE SON OF MAN SHALL SEND HIS ANGELS?

WHY NOT GOD THE FATHER, OR THE SON OF GOD THAT SHALL SEND

THEIR ANGELS?

ALSO WHY IT IS THE KINGDOM OF

THE SON OF MAN AND NOT SPECIFICALLY THE KINGDOM OF GOD?

42And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

43Then shall the just shine as the sun,

NOW, THIS ONE IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO SWALLOW.

WHY IN THE KINGDOM OF THEIR FATHER?
    WHY NOT IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD?

NOW,  SPECIFICALLY, WHO IS

THEIR FATHER?
    He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
    NOW JUST TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU READ HEREUNDER!

Hebrews 2:13 And again: I will put my trust in him. And again:

Behold I and my children,
    whom God hath given me.
    You: It also can be used as a product of something , as in the sower parable,

where the seed, is the kingdom of God sown by the sower,

NO Gene, THE SEED IS NOT SPECIFICALLY THE CHILDREN OF

THE KINGDOM GOD, 

THE SEED IS THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM OF THE SON OF MAN!

Jesus Christ.
    You: And when Jesus returns,  he will see the  results of his work,  his progeny (so to speak) ,of his work on this earth

the first time he was here.
    NO Gene, JESUS, THE SON OF MAN,

PREEXISTED AS A SPIRIT “THE WORD”…….
    and HE SOWS HIS GOOD SEED FROM 

THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD, DESPITE

SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD Rev.13:8

JESUS, THE SON OF MAN AS A SPIRIT IS STILL SOWING, AND HE ALSO SOWED HIS SEED, HIS WORD IN YOUR HEART PRECISELY

ON YOUR CONCEPTION!
    Notice the simple present tense:

“HE THAT SOWS” THE GOOD SEED IS

THE SON OF MAN.

We use the simple present tense when an action is happening right now, or when it happens regularly (or unceasingly, which is why it’s sometimes called present indefinite).

NOW, AT YOUR DISPOSAL YOU HAVE 

A MORE SPECIFIED AND CLEARER PICTURE OF THAT SCRIPTURE, I ALSO HOPE THAT

YOU ARE MORE IN A POSITION TO SEE THE TRUTH AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

WOULD YOU PLEASE?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…….AGAIN LONG POSTS. That spin twisted LIES CONCERNING WHAT THE SCRIPTURES  DO NOT ACTUALLY SAY.  GO back and study your real pigeon 2Ths 2.

That prophecy of Paul’s fits perfectly who you and many others have done with Jesus, the “ONLY ” MAN now sitting in the TEMPLE OF GOD. ”   And you and others display him as your God, and will be held accountable at his return.  That is for sure , unless you repent.

peace and love to you and yours Carmel…………gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You: Carmel…….AGAIN LONG POSTS. That spin twisted LIES CONCERNING WHAT THE SCRIPTURES  DO NOT ACTUALLY SAY.

ME: WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

PROVE IT NOT JUST SAY THE ABOVE!

BE SPECIFIC!

PRODUCE YOUR PERCEPTIONS AND CONTRADICT ME BY USING SCRIPTURE!

AS SIMPLE AS THAT!

NOW IN MY POST,

THANKS TO THE HOLY GHOST, I GAVE YOU A CLEAR AND SPECIFIC ANSWER TO YOUR PERCEPTIONS REGARDING 

“THE ONLY TRUE GOD” IN John17:3  

DO THE SAME AND ANSWER ME!

SO NOW I REPEAT AGAIN:

GOD THE FATHER IS FOR SURE

THE TRUTH!

BUT WHY DON’T WE READ IN FULL CLARITY IN THE OT.,

THAT THE FATHER IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD?

SHALL WE CONCLUDE THEN THAT THE FATHER IS NOT THE ONLY TRUE GOD, SINCE YOU SAID THAT WHATEVER IS NOT MENTIONED IN THE OT 

IT WOULD BE A LIE.

ANSWER IS IT A LIE THEN THAT THE FATHER SPECIFICALLY IN FULL CLARITY IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD, SINCE

IT IS NOT MENTIONED IN THE OT.

YES OR NO PLEASE!

OR IF YOU ACCEPT THAT THE FATHER IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD, EVEN IF NOT IN FULL CLARITY MENTIONED AS SUCH IN THE OT,

WITH THE SAME ARGUMENT, SHALL WE ACCEPT THAT  JESUS IS

THE ONLY TRUE

GODMAN

EVEN IF IT IS NOT MENTIONED AS SUCH IN THE SCRIPTURE?

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: That they may know thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 

THAT THEY MAY KNOW YOU,

THE ONLY TRUE GOD,

SPIRITUAL IN THE FATHER AND PHYSICAL IN THE SON,

JESUS CHRIST, ….

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.

John 14:9 Jesus saith to him: Have I been so long a time with you; and have you not known me? Philip,

he that seeth me seeth the Father also…..

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…….The Old Testament , most certainly mentions that there is only “ONE” God , in many places,   God himself said it many times.  I have quoted it to you already Isa 44:6….> Thus says the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts:  I am first, and I am last; and beside me there is “NO” God.

and again Isa 44:8….> Fear you not , neither be afraid: have not I told you from that time and declared it? Years my witnesses, is there a God besides me? Yea there is no God; I KNOW NOT ANY.

NOW if God says there are not any God besides him and he does not know “ANY” , THEN THAT MAKES HIM   “THE “ONLY” TRUE GOD,  even a simpleton can understand that.  This is not to even mention the first commandment says the same thing> “thou shall have NO OTHER GOD BESIDE ME”. 

FACE IT Carmel, you haven’t a clue what you’re talking about, as I said your pigeon is 2 Ths 2.    That is “exactly what you and many others  hear and in so-called “Christianity” today are doing, by Making the “MAN” Jesus into your God.  REPENT!

Peace and love to you and yours Carmel………gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Viewing 20 posts - 24,341 through 24,360 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account