JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 24,301 through 24,320 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…….How can you say you “believe” Jesus, when you have turned him into your God,  something the man Jesus never did.  Jesus said this (not me). …..”this is life eternal, that they might know “YOU” THE “ONLY” TRUE GOD,  “AND” Jesus Christ w you have sent”.   5Does that sound to you like Jesus is saying he is God?

So to me that makes you a hypocrite ,  out of one side of your mouth you say you believe him , out of the other side you disagree with what he said.  You even worship him as greater than GOD THE FATHER IS,  according your own words.

BEING you think yo are so ‘SPIRITUAL MINDED”. Above us all,  here is a scripture you need to think about……..“but unto us there is but “ONE” GOD, and one mediator between God And men , the “MAN” Jesus Christ”.  Interesting, Paul and all true believers believed Jesus was a “MAN”,  and scripture says, “GOD is not a man, nor a Son of MAN” , Jesus was both man “and” a son of man,   SEEMS you have a mystery on your hands , but I am sure you can twist it all up somehow, with you long and useless posts that spin lies and misconceptions.    Here is your pigeon……2ths 2.

peace and love to you and yours CARMEL………..gene

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Proclaimer,

You have come up with an interesting “thought” explaining who the “our” is; however, it doesn’t fit and we still don’t know who the “our” actually is, you have once again speculated. The words written by Isaiah tell you who the “our” is; there is no guessing or speculating, you just have to read it, it tells you who is speaking. Zero mystery!

Just like in Job, it is very important to understand who is speaking in Isa 53. It literally tells you who the “our”, “us”, and “we” are in verse 5. Don’t cherry pick, use the words in the context they have been written. Just because it sounds like it could be true, doesn’t make it so; you need evidence and you have given none. What the modern church has done with this chapter is the same as reading a paragraph from a novel and then telling everyone what the novel is about. It can’t be done; yet, 2.5 billion “christians” believe Isa 53 is about Jesus.

You’re still ignoring this “reward” in verses 10-12 and how this could be pointing to Jesus.

Still waiting for the verse that states the Messiah was to die for the sins of mankind from the old testament. You want honesty; if this isn’t in the old testament, that makes Paul a liar, a fraud, and a manipulator; bringing everything he wrote into question. Big GASPS from all!

You also state: “Are you not aware that Christ died for your sins?” I am fully aware of what I was told, now I want the proof. Read the above and then find the scripture that states the innocent will take on the guilt of another – let alone the sins of mankind until the end of time (what saved people before Jesus?). Also, please confirm where God ever required a human sacrifice for atonement of sin. Then if you are feeling super ambitious, explain why the church is constantly and continually arguing over what is written in the new testament if it’s God breathed/inspired, how can one dispute what has “come” from God? Funny how in the old testament it’s “God said.”

YOU: “I am not saying they are clueless, but let’s be honest. If Jesus is the Christ, then the Rabbi’s who do not believe that Jesus is the Christ are clueless in that respect.

ME: A very true statement and an idea the Jews missing Jesus as the Messiah is taught in the church today. Who was this Messiah the Jews are looking/waiting for written in their Tanakh? What is this Messiah suppose to do when he comes? Where in the old testament does it say the Messiah was to perform miracles, signs and wonders, and everything else he did? This best any modern day mind can come up with was the Messiah was to suffer and die. One would think there would be more detail in the old confirming our modern understanding.

YOU: For these Rabbis to be correct, it would mean that the Christ has not come yet and Jesus was either an impostor or never existed.”

ME: Well that’s an interesting thought…

The video you posted appears to be scripted, do you really believe that after reading the “forbidden chapter” for the first time these people immediately understood it to be the “Messiah.” If these where orthodox Jews they would have scoffed at the idea this passage was referring to Jesus. Now I can’t attest to whether or not 53 is read in the synagogues, but I do know this chapter is taught by Rabbis and is not hidden or forbidden in any way. The book of Isaiah is highly regarded by Jewish teachers and to claim they leave out a single chapter seems to be highly disingenuous by those making this claim. In other words, lies!

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@desiretruth

Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denies the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22

carmel
    Participant

Hi Berean,

You:

“NOW, THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS, DON’T RECEIVE JUST THE BENEFIT OF HIS ETERNAL SPIRIT, THE HOLY GHOST, ON THEIR LAST DAY ON EARTH, WHERE THEY BECOME LIVING SOULS ON THEIR DEATH, THE SONS OF GOD! IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD.,”

Me

You Say  WHERE THEY BECOME LIVING SOULS ON THEIR DEATH,

Jesus never, ever taught this, but rather said that

death is a sleep awaiting the resurrection “either to life or to judgment.

Me:

Read again what I posted:

NOW, THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS, DON’T RECEIVE JUST THE BENEFIT OF HIS ETERNAL SPIRIT, THE HOLY GHOST, ON THEIR LAST DAY ON EARTH, WHERE THEY BECOME LIVING SOULS ON THEIR DEATH, THE SONS OF GOD! IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

John 5:24 Amen, amen I say unto you, that he who heareth my word, and believeth him that sent me, hath life everlasting; and cometh not into judgment,

but is passed from death to life.

Berean,

WHY DID YOU LEAVE OUT VERSE 24 ABOVE AND STARTED FROM VERSE 25?

VERSE 24 CLEARLY SAYS THAT HE WHO BELIEVES IN JESUS HAS

ETERNAL LIFE AND,

HERE IT COMES:

COMES NOT TO JUDGMENT,

but is passed from death to life.

THIS IS ALSO CONFIRMED BY JESUS IN

John6:54 He that eateth my flesh,
    and drinketh my blood,

hath everlasting life:

and I will raise him up on the last day.

THE ABOVE BEREAN IS A REFERENCE TO 

THE DAY OF OUR DEATH!

OUR LAST DAY ON EARTH!

ON OUR DEATH, AS CHRISTIANS  AND EAT JESUS’ FLESH AS I EXPLAINED IN THAT CHAPTER,  WE WOULD NOT BE JUDGED, BUT 

PASS FROM DEATH INTO LIFE IN A FLICK OF AN EYE!

THIS IS ALSO MENTIONED BY JESUS IN

John 11:25 Jesus said to her:

I am the resurrection and the life:

he that believeth in me, although he be dead, shall live:

IN THE ABOVE JESUS MADE IT CLEAR THAT DESPITE WE WOULD BE DEAD FOR THOSE WHO KNOW US, WE IN FACT WOULD BE ALIVE 

AS LIVING SOULS!

THE BODY WOULD BE DEAD, BUT THE SOUL WOULD LIVE FOREVER:

ETERNAL LIFE! ASSERTED HEREUNDER:

26And everyone that liveth, and believeth in me,

shall not die forever.

EVERYONE  THAT BELIEVES IN JESUS WHILE ON EARTH, ALIVE IN THE FLESH, WOULD NEVER REALIZE ON HIS DEATH THAT HE BE DEAD IN THE FLESH AT ALL,

AS HE WOULD BE ALIVE IN HIS SOUL!

HE WOULD NEVER EVEN TASTE DEATH AT ALL,

HE JUST LIVES AS HE LIVED IN HIS FLESH WITHOUT THE LEAST AWARENESS!

CONFIRMED  HEREUNDER :

1John 3:13 Wonder not, brethren, if the world hate you. 

14We know that we have passed from death to life,

OK? Berean! John MADE IT CLEAR THAT ONCE WE WHILE LIVING ON EARTH 

WE LOVE OUR BRETHREN, 

WHICH MEANS EXACTLY THAT WE LOVE JESUS, 

WE WOULD KNOW THAT WE HAVE PASSED FROM DEATH INTO LIFE,

OBVIOUSLY, IN OUR SOULS, READ:

because we love the brethren.

He that loveth not, abideth in death. 

THOSE WHO LOVE NOT 

LIVE IN DEATH AS BEFORE, SPIRITUALLY DEAD!

NOW READ WHAT YOU POSTED, I MEAN VERSE 25:

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you,

The hour is coming,

and now is,

THE ABOVE Berean IS A REFERENCE TO

THE HOUR OF JESUS’ DEATH! REFLECT PLEASE WHAT JESUS SAID HEREUNDER:

when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God:

and they that hear shall live.

THE DEAD IN THE ABOVE IS A REFERENCE TO ALL,

SOULS SPIRITUALLY DEAD IN HELL, 

HEAR THE VOICE OF JESUS, GLORIFIED IMMEDIATELY ON HIS DEATH,

BOTH THE SON OF GOD AND THE SON OF MAN, to be clear

JESUS THE MAN,

JESUS CHRIST GLORIFIED IN HIS SPIRITUAL FLESH IN HELLFIRE, John17:3 John5:24-27

GODMAN John13:31,32, John17:1 John17:3

THUS ON PREACHING HIS GOSPEL TO ALL SOULS IN HELL, 1Peter3:18,19

THEY RECOGNIZED HIS VOICE, AND ACCEPTED HIS GOSPEL, THUS,

THEY KNEW THAT JESUS WAS IN THE TRUTH THE MESSIAH SENT FROM THE FATHER! John17:3 FOR THE SIMPLE REASON, THAT THEY WERE NOT SPIRITUALLY DEAD ANYMORE, WITH SATAN’S SPIRIT IN THEIR SOULS,

BUT ALIVE ON JESUS’DEATH, WITH JESUS’SPIRIT “THE WORD” IN THEIR SOULS, ORIGINALLY SLAIN LIKE A ALMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD Rev.13:8!

AS MENTIONED BY JESUS IN

John 10: 14 I am the good shepherd;

and I know mine, and mine know me.

27My sheep hear my voice:

and I know them,

and they follow me.

28And I give them life everlasting;

and they shall not perish forever, (IN HELL) and no man shall pluck them out of my hand.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

carmel
    Participant

Danny Dabs,

AMEN!

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Danny,

You responded to nothing I wrote to either refute or confirm; and now I am “antichrist” because I don’t see Jesus in Isa 53?!?!?? How about instead of being judgmental, do some research into what you believe and confirm it’s truth, instead of hitting the “I Believe Button.”

By the way, I have never denied God and you have yet to produce any scripture that states the Messiah was to die for the sins of mankind. Paul said according to scripture…where’s the proof?

Proclaimer
    Participant

By the way, I have never denied God and you have yet to produce any scripture that states the Messiah was to die for the sins of mankind. Paul said according to scripture…where’s the proof?

I haven’t got time to post. But a quick Google and I found this. I can’t vouch for everything written here, but it certainly mentions things that I would say.

https://www.gotquestions.org/death-resurrection-Messiah.html

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Desire Truth>…. Proclaimer said …..YOU: “For these Rabbis to be correct, it would mean that the Christ has not come yet and Jesus was either an impostor or never existed.”

ME: Well that’s an interesting thought.

Desire Truth> please tell me you not starting to think that Jesus is not the MESSIAH , don’t let those Jews corrupt your mind,  they knew ” exactly” the time of his “prophesied” birth, and acknowledge it by their own Rabbis to king Herod. Mat2:4.

DAN 9;24-27.   GIVES YOU THE TIMELINE.  Jesus was indeed a true “MESSIAH”.  OF GOD , the same as Moses also was a true MESSIAH of God .  

peace and love to you and yours Desire Truth……….gene

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Gene,

You have to understand where I am coming from, I have been “inside” the church for almost 40 years and when I look back today, it looks like a cult (I did not say “occult”). Did you receive the private message I sent you? What I told you wraps everything up with a tidy little bow.

You say the Jews will corrupt my mind; tell me how the “christian” thoughts and beliefs are superior. If Christianity is perfect, why are we arguing over what the new testament says, we should all be united in one thought. As we can see, we are not! I find it humorous how as “Christians” we speak highly of the Jew, we fully support the Jew, we stand with the Jew; but when it comes to understanding scripture as the Jew does, they’re wrong. It’s like we don’t want God’s judgment on us for not supporting the Jew so we say we support them; but when it comes to their beliefs of God or interpretation of scripture, it’s trash. A dangerous path to be walking on. This brings to mind what Martin Luther wrote (“99 Theses” Luther) when he said all Jewish synagogues and schools should be burned to the ground and what doesn’t burn needs to be buried…just a little antisemitic. This was from the mouth of the one credited to starting the reformation. If you want his book let me know, I’ll send you a link.

You bring up Daniel 9, can you tell me what is being said in verses 1-19 or 20-23? Yet, everyone today can recite 24-27 and from it we get Jesus and the “seven year tribulation.” It doesn’t refer to Jesus or any future “seven year tribulation.” Verses 24-27 MUST be placed into the context they are written; what’s also key in understanding this chapter is some Jewish history and why Daniel is crying out to God.

Check you private messages…

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Proclaimer,

Don’t vouch for anything on that site; it’s filled with lies, with truth spattered here and there. The claim is Isa 53, Ps 16, Ps 22 are references to Jesus; I have looked into all of those passages and they don’t say what we where told they said. If you are simply looking at the English translations, you’re missing it; go to the source of all this, use God’s language – Hebrew and watch it change your perspective.

Berean
    Participant

Hi Carmel

You

and drinketh my blood,

hath everlasting life:
    and I will raise him up on the last day.
    THE ABOVE BEREAN IS A REFERENCE TO 

THE DAY OF OUR DEATH!
    OUR LAST DAY ON EARTH!

Me

‘ON THE LAST DAY’ DOES NOT REFER TO THE DAY WE DIE.
    IF THIS WAS THE CASE JESUS WOULD HAVE TOLD US CLEARLY.
    IT IS BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT THE SOUL IS IMMORTAL THAT YOU DO THIS, BUT THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT THE TRUTH.

THE LAST DAY IS WHEN JESUS RETURNS IN THE FATHER’S GLORY AND NOT THE DAY WE DIE.

👇

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: 👉and the dead in Christ shall rise first:👈

John.6
    [39] And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again 👉at the last day.

[40] And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and👉 I will raise him up 👉at the last day.

[44] No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and 👉I will raise him up 👉at the last day.

[54] Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and👉 I will raise him up👉 at the last day.

IN THESE VERSES “THE LAST DAY” IS ALWAYS CONNECTED WITH THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD IN CHRIST WHICH TAKES PLACE WHEN JESUS RETURNS IN THE GLORY OF THE FATHER.
    THIS IS NOT CONNECTED WITH I DAY WE DIE.

Another text ( A BIG ONE)

showing that the last day is related to the resurrection of the deads (in Christ).

👇

John.11
    [24] Martha saith unto him(Jesus), I know that👉 he (Lazard) shall rise again 👉in the resurrection 👉at the last day.

🙏

Berean
    Participant

Gene

You

DAN 9;24-27.   GIVES YOU THE TIMELINE.  Jesus was indeed a true “MESSIAH”.  OF GOD , the same as Moses also was a true MESSIAH of God .  

Me

This is correct for Daniel 9:24-27

But Jesus is not a messiah, HE IS👉 THE 👈MESSIAH (prophesied in the OT)
    HE IS NOT A SAVIOR BUT “THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD”

👇
    Daniel 9
    Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto👉 THE Messiah the Prince….

John 1:41
    He first findeth his own brother Simon, and knows unto him, We have found👉 the Messias,👈 which is, being interpreted, the Christ.

🙏

Proclaimer
    Participant

A couple of quick points I would like to make while I have the time.

1)
    Prophecy is not meant to be understood by the carnal minded. It is hidden from the world and revealed by God in the required season. So if you are looking to be spoon-fed prophecy understanding, then you will receive nothing. This scripture comes to mind:

No, we speak of the mysterious and hidden wisdom of God, which He destined for our glory before time began. None of the rulers of this age understood it. For if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Prophecy is not meant to be understood by those of the world including principalities.

2)
    The second point is to explain that this is not in the imagination of those who translated the New Testament, rather it is the apostles that makes direct claims of fulfillment.

Isaiah 53
    4 Surely he took up our pain
        and bore our suffering,
    yet we considered him punished by God,
        stricken by him, and afflicted.
    5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
        he was crushed for our iniquities;
    the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
        and by his wounds we are healed.

Isaiah 53:12
    …he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

1 Peter 2:24
    who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.

Matthew 8:17
    This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
    “He took up our infirmities
    and bore our diseases.”

@desiretruth
    , it is clear that you have a problem with the New Testament, Jesus Christ, the Apostles, and the Body of Christ, right?

carmel
    Participant

Hi Berean,

You: ‘ON THE LAST DAY’ DOES NOT REFER TO THE DAY WE DIE.
    IF THIS WAS THE CASE JESUS WOULD HAVE TOLD US CLEARLY.

Me: HE NOT ONLY TOLD US  CLEARLY BUT HE MANIFESTED IT ON THE CROSS!

WHEN WAS THE LAST DAY ON EARTH FOR JESUS?

ON HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS! NO?

WHAT DID HE DO ON HIS DEATH, MORE PRECISE
    ON HIS LAST DAY ON EARTH?

HE RAISED HIMSELF UP,

HE RAISED HIS BODY UP INTO FULL GLORY ONE SUBSTANCE WITH

HIS SOUL IN THE HOLY GHOST

BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH AS

JESUS CHRIST

AND BECAME

GODMAN, John13:31-32, John17:1,

AS HE WAS IN THE FORM OF GOD BEFORE CREATION! John 17:5 in one glory with the Father before the world was.

Read  what he said please and reflect:

John 6:39 Now this is the will of the Father who sent me:

that of all that he hath given me,

I should lose nothing;

but should raise it up again in the last day.  

ATTENTION PLEASE:

…that of all that he hath given me,

I should lose nothing;
    but should raise it up again on the last day. 

OK? JESUS’ LAST DAY WAS ON HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS.

LIKEWISE, ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS WOULD ALSO BE RAISED IN THEIR SOULS ON THEIR LAST DAY ON EARTH IN FLESH AS HUMANS!

THIS IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION OF THE SOUL!

ASSERTED IN

and drinketh my blood,

hath everlasting life:

The above Berean is as clear as crystal!

HE THAT EATS MY FLESH, while on earth as a human being,

HAS EVERLASTING LIFE,

HE WILL BE ALIVE IN HIS SOUL, IN JESUS’SPIRIT, EVEN WHILE ON EARTH!
    AS HE BELIEVES IN JESUS:

ETERNAL LIFE!

NOW READ JESUS OWN WORD BEFORE HE DIED:

Luke 23:42 And he said to Jesus: Lord, remember me when thou shalt come into thy kingdom. 

43And Jesus said to him:

Amen I say to thee,

THIS DAY thou shalt be with me in paradise.

“THIS DAY”

WAS THE LAST DAY THE THIEF WAS ON EARTH!
    AND THAT SAME DAY:

HE, HIS SOUL, WAS WITH JESUS IN PARADISE!

NOW BE AWARE BEREAN,

ON JESUS’DEATH,

PARADISE WAS OUR EARTH,

JESUS, ON HIS DEATH, BECAME THE SUPREME RULER:

GOD’S KINGDOM CAME ON EARTH AND GOD’S WILL WAS DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!

HE SAVED OUR WORLD,

THE THIEF SAW JESUS COMING IN FULL GLORY WHILE HE WAS STILL ON THE CROSS IN ECSTASY AND NEVER FELT ANY PAIN WHEN THEY CRASHED HIS KNEES.

HE WAS WITH JESUS BOTH IN FRONT OF HIS EYES,

AND IN HIS SOUL!

THIS IS HINTED OUT BY JESUS IN

Mark 9: 27 But I tell you of a truth: There are some standing here that shall not

taste death,

till they see the kingdom of God.

HUMANS WERE MORE HOLY THAN ADAM AND EVE WERE WHILE IN THE GARDEN,

AS JESUS PURIFIED THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE WITH HIS OWN BLOOD ON HIS DEATH, ON HIS LAST DAY ON EARTH,

AND FULFILLED THE OLD COVENANT.

HE RULED ON EARTH FOR FORTY DAYS AS KING! TILL PENTECOST!

WELL ASSERTED BY JESUS BEFORE HE DIED:

And Jesus said: Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. ….

HUMANS WERE NOT AWARE OF WHAT OCCURRED IN THEIR SOULS!

THE OLD COVENANT IN RELATION TO THE FLESH AND BLOOD PROCESS, SATANIC,
    WAS FULFILLED BY JESUS ON HIS DEATH!

THE FACT THAT HE PURPOSELY DIED IN HIS FLESH, IN ORDER TO GO THROUGH THE SATANIC PROCESS OF DEATH AND

ERADICATED SATAN FROM THE WORLD, WENT TO HELL, PREACHED HIS GOSPEL, AND MANIFESTED

THE ONLY TRUE GOD TO ALL THOSE IN HELL IN

HIMSELF

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life:

That they may know thee,

the only true God, and Jesus Christ,

whom thou hast sent.

JESUS AS  A HUMAN BEING IN THE FLESH IN THE MIDST OF FIRE! MOSES’ BURNING BUSH WITHOUT BEING CONSUMED!

Reflect please: JESUS SAID IN THE ABOVE:

Now this is eternal life:…..

IN THE ABOVE JESUS REFERRED TO HIS SPIRIT,

ETERNAL LIFE!

ORIGINALLY SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD!Rev13:8,

BUT ALIVE ON HIS DEATH!

NOW READ WHAT I SAID AGAIN PLEASE:

THUS ON PREACHING HIS GOSPEL TO ALL SOULS IN HELL, 1Peter3:18,19

ORIGINALLY SPIRITUALLY DEAD, WITH SATAN IN THEIR SOULS.

WHO DIED ON THE CROSS TEMPORARILY LOCKED IN JESUS’BODY!

THEY RECOGNIZED JESUS’ VOICE, AND ACCEPTED HIS GOSPEL, THUS,

THEY KNEW THAT JESUS WAS IN THE TRUTH THE MESSIAH SENT FROM THE FATHER! John17:3 FOR THE SIMPLE REASON,

THAT THEY WERE NOT SPIRITUALLY DEAD ANYMORE!

SATAN WAS NOT IN THEIR SOUL ANYMORE,

I REPEAT, HE WAS TEMPORARILY DEAD /LOCKED IN JESUS’BODY!

ON THE OTHER HAND, JESUS, ETERNAL LIFE WAS, AND THEY ACCEPTED HIS GOSPEL!

MORE TO COME

Berean
    Participant

Hi Carmel

HE NOT ONLY TOLD US  CLEARLY BUT HE MANIFESTED IT ON THE CROSS!

HE RAISED HIMSELF UP,

BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH AS

JESUS CHRIST
    AND BECAME

…..

…….

Me

I don’t believe what you say. Jesus died and rose again on the third day as announced.

🙏

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Desire Truth….I do know where you are coming from, I left the false teachings the Catholic and Protestant religions a long long time ago,  I also kept the law way better then the Jews do, by far.  I did that for seven years,  from the time I was 3o to about 37,  I study and obeyed “the law”far better then my Jewish friends did , I was in the WWCG,  A CULT, that kept the law far more exact then any Jew does,  and I knew many JEWS, PLAYED CARDS WITH THE EVERY MONTH for years, I have been to their synagogues many times,  their Rabbi even came to my house and cooked a kosher meal for me.   So you see I know a lot about the Jews and their beliefs.  I also was baptized twice once when I was 21 years  old in the Baptist church. And Once in the WWCG at the age of 30.   I have studied the scriptures for over 60 years of my life.  I am just a few days from being 82 years old now.

This is what I would like to tell you> you are right about the fact, both the CATHOLIC AND their Sisters the PROTESTANT Churches, are wrong about what they teach especially the false Doctrine of the Trinity,  and the Preexistence of Jesus.  But I will also tell you the Jewish religion is also wrong,   As the APOSTLES and Jesus himself brought out many times.

So there you go ,  I believe in the long run, the “Spirit of truth” guiding you will,  “reveal” it unto you. Trust in the SPIRIT and  Focus on what Jesus “exactly” said,  and it will guide you through this maze of religious confusions that exist today. IMO

peace and love to you and yours Desire Truth………….gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@desiretruth

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Berean
    Participant

@Danny Dabbs

AMEN!

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Gene,

Thank you for your kinds words and encouragement.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Me: HE NOT ONLY TOLD US  CLEARLY BUT HE MANIFESTED IT ON THE CROSS!

HE RAISED HIMSELF UP,

BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH AS

JESUS CHRIST
    AND BECAME

You: I don’t believe what you say.

Jesus died and rose again on the third day as announced.

Me: I NEVER DENIED THE ABOVE!

BUT IT SEEMS QUITE CLEAR THAT YOU KNOW ONLY THAT PART REGARDING JESUS, THE MAN, TO BE CLEAR:

WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE, IS ONLY A REFERENCE TO JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, NOT JESUS THE SON OF GOD!

JESUS THE SON OF GOD AND JESUS THE SON OF MAN, TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU

THE HOLY GHOST/JESUS’SOUL, and 

“THE WORD” JESUS’FLESH BODY,

WERE BOTH DISTINCT BEINGS  IN ONE BODY ON THE CROSS, IN THE SAME WAY

YOU AND YOUR SOUL WOULD EVENTUALLY BE ON YOUR DEATHBED!

NOW ONLY

THE SON OF MAN “THE WORD” MADE FLESH DIED AS A SACRIFICE!

LIKEWISE, AS A BELIEVER IN JESUS,

ONLY YOUR BODY DIES ON YOUR DEATH! Well asserted in

John6:40 And this is the will of my Father that sent me:

that every one who seeth the Son, and believeth in him,

may have life everlasting,

ME: DURING HIS LIFE ON EARTH, WHY?

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT ONCE YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS, WHILE ON EARTH,  YOU WOULD BE DENYING 

SATAN THE EMPIRE OF DEATH!

NOT JUST OF YOUR FLESH BUT ALSO OF YOUR SOUL!

Matthew 10:28 And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul:

but rather fear him which can destroy both soul and body in hell. 

THUS JESUS CONCLUDED AND SAID:

and I will raise him up in the last day.

AS SOON AS A BELIEVER DIES, INSTANTLY HE WILL LIVE IN JESUS, IN WHAT HE BELIEVED IN! OR MORE PRECISELY!

IN WHAT HIS SOUL BELIEVED IN, AS THE FLESH WOULD BE DEAD WITHOUT THE SOUL, THE SOUL IS THE LIFE OF OUR FLESH WITHIN OUR HEART,

THE ABODE OF

“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN!

ENGARFTED IN ALL CREATURES’ HEARTS AS ETERNAL LIFE FROM THE VERY BEGINNING IN THE VERY FIRST CREATURE

LUCIFER!

OUR ORIGINAL SPIRIT!

NOW ON THE OTHER HAND, ON THE DEATH OF THE SON OF MAN,

THE SON OF GOD, THE HOLY GHOST, JESUS’SOUL,

ACQUIRED JESUS’FLESH BODY ACTS 20:28 AND BOTH 

THE SON OF GOD AND THE SON OF MAN, ON JESUS’DEATH, WERE NOT TWO ANYMORE BUT

TWO IN ONE FLESH IN

JESUS CHRIST!

GODMAN John13:31-32, John 17:1

now Berean, hereunder are scriptures that support my preaching!

IT IS YOUR TASK  NOW THAT BY USING THE SAME SCRIPTURES HEREUNDER YOU CONTRADICT ME,  AND ALSO SAY WHAT THESE SCRIPTURES

ARE TELLING US!

1Peter 3:18Because Christ also died once for our sins, the just for the unjust:

that he might offer us to God,

being put to death indeed in the flesh,

but enlivened in the spirit,

19In which also coming he preached to those spirits that were in prison: 

John 5:24 Amen, amen I say unto you, that he who heareth my word, and believeth him that sent me, hath life everlasting;

and cometh not into judgment,

but is passed from DEATH TO LIFE.

25Amen, amen I say unto you, that the hour cometh, and now is,

when the DEAD shall hear the voice of the

SON OF GOD,

and they that hear shall live. 

26For as the Father hath life in himself,

so he hath given the Son also to have life in himself:

27And he hath given him power to do judgment,

because he is the SON OF MAN.

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was in the whale’s belly three days and three nights:

so shall the Son of man be in the heart of the earth

THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS.

John

Matthew 17:23  And they shall kill him,

and the THIRD DAY he shall rise again.

And they were troubled exceedingly.

Viewing 20 posts - 24,301 through 24,320 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account