JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 24,281 through 24,300 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    DesireTruth
    Participant

@Proclaimer,

If only verse 1 was talking about the unbelief of Israel, and being prefaced by “could be” tell me you’re not really sure yourself and are guessing. When was the last time you picked up a book, read a random paragraph from it, and where able to discuss what the book was about? My guess never, so why would you do that with God’s Word?

Let’s take a closer look at verse 1:

“Who hath believed our message? and to whom hath the arm of Jehovah been revealed?”

In the first part we have “our message” and you’re unsure who this “our” is; it’s the second part that reveals who the “our” is. The one who is speaking has had the “arm of Jehovah” revealed to them. This is where it gets exciting; we must jump back to chapter 52:10 “Jehovah hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations.”

So God has revealed his arm to all the nations of the world and it’s the kings of the world who are speaking in “unison” in Isa 53:1-9 (obviously not literally, this is poetry). What can’t the kings believe is happening before their eyes, this unbelievable message? In Isa 52:7-12 God’s servant Israel/Jacob has been restored. The first nine verses of Isa53 explain what the nations did to Israel, how they treated them, how they oppressed them, it was Israel fault for what the kings did to them, it was their fault for their oppression by the kings of the nations.

Then it goes on in Isa 53:10-12, that through this refining process (crushed and afflicted – their oppression) and turning from their guilt back to God, HE would bless them. What a promise for them!

This entire section is about God’s love for HIS servant Israel/Jacob and the promise that one day HE will restore HIS people. And God’s people will become a light to the world. If you are going to spend your entire time in the new testament and not go back to the old, your missing God’s true nature. Your missing the beauty of who HE is.

Do you understand why I don’t see Jesus in these passages anymore? Verify what I am saying, see if it’s truth or not; I can’t make you do it, you have to make that decision. Will you go on believing what your religion told you to believe or will you start down the path to discovery and begin verifying what you were told is truth? Will you remain content or begin a new journey?

Berean
    Participant

@ desire Truth

Your statement doesn’t answer the question of with/without Jesus and where you go.

There are people who have not known the person of Jesus and his teachings but as Paul says: “by nature do the things contained in the law, these, not having the law, are a law for themselves:
    [15] Who shows the work of the law written in their hearts,
    I believe this is the work of the Spirit of God and Christ, even though they do not know God and Christ in particular.

Why wouldn’t these people go to Heaven?

For Colossians 1:16,17
    I believe that Paul is very clear and I believe that his words are to be believed LITERALLY and that there is no need to force the brain to understand what is stated.

The pre-existence of Christ and His creative power ARE CLEARLY AFFIRMED IN THESE PASSAGES.

🙏

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Berean,

If you have heard of Jesus and you accept him where do you end up? If you have heard of Jesus and you reject him where do you go? Is that better!

Explain in a single sentence why you would choose one scenario over the other?

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@desiretruth

@Danny,
    Tell me why you became a “christian”? What was said that “opened” your eyes? Was it the possibility of not going to heaven?

I read a christian booklet. There I learned about the gospel.
    I responded and accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
    What about you?

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Danny,

My “conversion” was at a speaking engagement; but similar to yours.

What was written in the pamphlet that caused you to question the path you were on?

Berean
    Participant

@desire Truth

If you have heard of Jesus and you accept him where do you end up?

Me

If I accept it and persevere until the end of my life or its return I will end up in the new earth where justice will dwell.

If you have heard of Jesus and you reject him where do you go? Is that better!

Me

If I definitely reject it, it’s the lake of fire and brimstone.

Explain in a single sentence why you would choose one scenario over the other?

Me

I have chosen the path of the One who has projects of happiness for humanity and not projects of misfortune.

🙏

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@desiretruth

What was written in the pamphlet that caused you to question the path you were on?

The gospel of Jesus Christ.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Berean

@Danny

Apparently I am not suppose to be speaking on this topic, because neither of you are grasping what I am asking. I asked my youngest child the same question I asked you Berean at the beginning and they picked up immediately the point I was going to make and I am extremely careful what I say to them at this point.

I am tired of going in circles, so it’s done.

Berean
    Participant

@ desire Truth

Apparently I am not suppose to be speaking on this topic, because neither of you are grasping what I am asking.

Me

I answered you, maybe not as you wished, but it is so.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Desiretruth.

You have made some big leaps in your last post.

Chapter 52 is addressed to God’s people the nation of Israel and in particular Jerusalem, but also Zion in the wider context.

1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

4 For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.

5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.

6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

So it is addressing ‘My People’. But then it talks about those who bring good news, the watchmen.

7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.

9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.

10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

11 Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.

12 For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward.

Seems to still be addressing those that bring good tidings. Then it appears to address what looks like the messiah.

13 Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.

14 As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

15 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.

Now to chapter 53 where it states the following:

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

It still looks like it is those who bring good tidings.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Proclaimer,
    To say I “made some big leaps.” Careful how you tread; to discount what I have written is to say Rabbi’s are clueless and have no understanding of the Tanakh. You want to learn what we call the old testament, find a Rabbi who is teaching it and learn. Modern scholars are clueless in comparison, which is why we have the belief Isa 53 is referencing Jesus.

Onto your interpretation, if the “our” are the one’s who are bringing good tidings in verse 1; then the “our” in verse 5 are the same who are wounding him and bruising him. Does this make sense to you? With your interpretation, it removes Jesus from the picture.

Are you waking up?

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@desiretruth

You: Apparently I am not suppose to be speaking on this topic, because neither of you are grasping what I am asking.

Me: I gave you a clear answer.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Onto your interpretation, if the “our” are the one’s who are bringing good tidings in verse 1; then the “our” in verse 5 are the same who are wounding him and bruising him. Does this make sense to you? With your interpretation, it removes Jesus from the picture.

Verse 5 says this:

But he was pierced for our transgressions,
        he was crushed for our iniquities;
    the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
        and by his wounds we are healed.

Most Christians know that his suffering was the result of our sins. Are you not aware that Christ died for our sins?

If ‘our’ are messengers and these messengers are also Jews, and if they are also human, then ‘our’ could refer to any group that you belong to.

For example, I could say we have preached the good news in New Zealand. I could then say that the good news is for our benefit and this could mean that we who preach the good news will benefit perhaps with Godly reward, but it could also mean that New Zealanders will benefit from the gospel message. Neither would be incorrect if we who were preaching were also New Zealanders.

@desiretruth
    , I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

And how exactly is Jesus being removed from the picture (as you say) when the messengers are referencing him?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Careful how you tread; to discount what I have written is to say Rabbi’s are clueless and have no understanding of the Tanakh.

I am not saying they are clueless, but let’s be honest. If Jesus is the Christ, then the Rabbi’s who do not believe that Jesus is the Christ are clueless in that respect. For these Rabbis to be correct, it would mean that the Christ has not come yet and Jesus was either an imposter or never existed.

Proclaimer
    Participant

If you ask people in Israel who the words of Isaiah are describing, some of them who do not believe will still say it describes Jesus.

In the Old Testament, the rejection of the Messiah is prophesied in several passages. One prominent example is found in Psalm 118:22:

“The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.”

This verse speaks metaphorically about the Messiah, portraying Him as a stone that is rejected by those who are supposed to build and establish God’s kingdom. Despite the initial rejection, the rejected stone eventually becomes the cornerstone, symbolizing the exalted position and significance of the Messiah. Today, we see people in either camp. You either despise him or elevate him as your lord and savior.

Another relevant passage can be found of course in Isaiah 53:3:

“He was despised and rejected by mankind,
    a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
    Like one from whom people hide their faces
    he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.”

This verse describes the Messiah as despised and rejected by humanity. It depicts the Messiah’s experience of suffering and being disregarded. It emphasizes the rejection he would face during his earthly ministry.

God’s plan is on track. It is up to us where we want to be placed within that plan.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Cont.

You: Carmel……Jesus saying we must eat his flesh and drink his blood, is a “METAPHOR”

Here comes the scripture:

John 6:31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert, as it is written:

He gave them bread from heaven to eat. 32Then Jesus said to them:

Amen, amen I say to you; Moses gave you not bread from heaven,

but my Father giveth you the TRUE bread from heaven. 

33 For the bread of God is that which cometh down from heaven,

and giveth life to the world. 

48 I am the bread of life.

IN THE ABOVE JESUS MADE IT CLEAR THAT,

HE IS THE TRUE BREAD AND AS THE TRUE BREAD

HE GIVES LIFE TO THE WORLD!

MY FIRST QUESTION Gene, though spiritually you are blind, with every respect. not yet born AGAIN!

HOW DOES JESUS GIVE LIFE TO THE WORLD,

AND AT THE SAME TIME IS NOT A PREEXISTED SPIRIT FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD, EVEN SLAIN Rev.a3:8?

THEN HE ASSERTED AND SAID THAT

HE IS THE BREAD OF LIFE!

JESUS USED THE TERM BREAD, AS THE BREAD UP TO THIS DAY IS STILL CONSIDERED

THE LIFE OF THE BODY! 

BUT JESUS WAS REFERRING NOT JUST TO THE LIFE OF THE BODY, BUT ALSO TO THE LIFE OF THE SOUL, SPIRITUAL PRECISELY IN HIS SPIRIT. THUS:

HE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM,

WHATEVER HE EATS,

WHATEVER FOOD HE EATS, NOT JUST BREAD AS SUCH WOULD IN TRUTH,

ALSO RECEIVES HIS SPIRIT, ETERNAL LIFE, THE SUSTAINER OF ALL. 

JUST REFLECT PLEASE:

IN THE LAST SUPPER JESUS,

BROKE THE BREAD IN TWO AND SAID; THIS IS MY BODY…! WHY?

THERE WERE LOADS OF BREAD AVAILABLE FOR SUCH A BIG MEAL, AND HE COULD HAVE GIVEN THEM THE BREAD WITHOUT BREAKING IT, NO? BUT BY BREAKING IT, HE SIMPLY MANIFESTED THAT HIS SPIRIT FURNISHES BOTH THE LIFE  FOR THE BODY AND THE LIFE FOR THE SOUL. THUS HE SAID:

I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE! BOTH SPIRIT AND PHYSICAL.

THE FOOD OF LIFE!

Hinted out by Jesus also in

John6: 27 Labour not for the meat (FOOD) which perisheth, but for that which endureth unto life everlasting,

which the Son of man will give you.

For him hath God, the Father, SEALED.

JESUS’SPIRIT, ETERNAL LIFE, IS SEALED ETERNALLY IN THE PROCESS OF THE ENTIRE CREATION:

THE FACT THAT HE EMPTIED HIMSELF,

POURED OVER HIS SPIRIT,

AND ENRICHED THE ENTIRE CREATION WITH HIS SPIRIT, precisely 

ON HIS DEATH,:

ORIGINALLY, FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH AND ETERNAL LIFE, SEALED IN CREATION,

SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD Re.13:8

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass after this,

that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh: 

1Corinthuans 8:9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ,

that being rich he became poor, for your sakes;
    that through his poverty you might be rich.

IN ORDER TO GIVE IT LIFE/EXISTENCE

AT ALL COSTS!

ALL BY HIM, ALL IN HIM, and ALL FOR HIM!

IN SIMPLE TERMS JESUS CONFIRMED HIS PREEXISTENCE AS A SPIRIT, ETERNAL LIFE, AND THE SUSTAINER OF THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF CREATION BOTH SPIRIT IN

THE HOLY GHOST, THE SON OF GOD, IN ADAM, AND PHYSICALLY IN

“THE WORD” MADE FLESH, THE SON OF MAN. IN EVE, John4:36-38

HIDDEN AND BURIED LIKE A TREASURE IN A FIELD IN THIS PHYSICAL WORLD! Matthew 13:44 Well clear in

Colossians 1:17 And he is before all, and by him all things consist. 

Hebrews 1:2…..  by WHOM also he made the world.

Cont. 

John 6:49 Your fathers did eat manna in the desert,

and are dead.

THE ABOVE IS NOT A METAPHOR! 

Gene, SPECIFICALLY JESUS REFERRED TO A PARTICULAR UNIQUE

PHYSICAL FOOD,

THE EATING OF THE MANNA, AT THE SAME TIME, IS ALSO A REFERENCE TO A SPIRITUAL FOOD SINCE IT CAME FROM ABOVE UNDER GOD’S DIRECTION, AGAIN IN JESUS’ SPIRIT, BUT IN THAT CASE SLAIN THOUGH Rev.13:8, THE FACT THAT THEY DIED BOTH IN SPIRIT AND IN FLESH.

THE FACT THAT JESUS CAME AND GAVE LIFE TO THE WORLD, AND ETERNAL LIFE John 6:27 above.

THEN JESUS CONTINUED AND MAINTAINED THE SAME CONTEXT IN RELATION TO A UNIQUE AND PARTICULAR PHYSICAL FOOD  AND EMPHATICALLY SAID AGAIN:

50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven;

that if any man eats of it,

he may not die.

NOTHING METAPHOR IN THE ABOVE AS WELL, AND AT THE SAME TIME, IT IS ALSO SPIRITUAL, A CLEAR REFERENCE TO HIS PREEXISTENCE AS A SPIRIT ETERNAL LIFE and “THE WORD” SPOKEN OF GOD!

NOW LET’S COUNT HOW MANY TIMES JESUS MENTIONED THE EATING OF HIS FLESH.

(1)

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven.
    If any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever; and the bread that I will give,

is my flesh,

for the life of the world.

IT IS NOT A METAPHOR AT ALL!

52The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying:

How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

THE JEWS CONFIRMED THAT IT IS NOT A METAPHOR

(2)

53Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you:

Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man,

and drink his blood,

you shall not have life in you.

ONCE A PERSON BELIEVES IN JESUS WHATEVER HE EATS AND DRINKS REGARDING FOOD, WILL HAVE IN HIM BOTH A PHYSICAL LIFE FOR THE BODY, AND  A SPIRITUAL LIFE, FOR THE SOUL, PLUS THAT WHEN HE DIES HE WILL LIVE ETERNALLY IMMEDIATELY

ON HIS LAST DAY ON EARTH; ON HIS DEATH! CONFIRMED HEREUNDER: 

(3)

54He that eateth my flesh,

and drinketh my blood,

hath everlasting life:

and I will raise him up in the last day.

55For my flesh is meat(FOOD) INDEED:
    and my blood is DRINK INDEED.

(4)

56He that eateth my flesh,

and drinketh my blood, abideth in me, and I in him. 57As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father;

(5)

so he that eateth me,

the same also shall live by me. 58This is the bread that came down from heaven.

Not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead.

SPIRITUALLY DEAD IN HELL!

ALIVE AND FREED  ON JESUS’ DEATH!

(6)

He that eateth this bread, shall live forever.

Gene, JESUS SIX TIMES, THE NUMBER OF MEN, DIRECTLY SAID TO EAT HIS FLESH!

NOT A METAPHOR AT ALL! ATTENTION PLEASE:

JESUS PREEXISTED BOTH AS A SPIRIT AND AS A PHYSICAL BEING

IN ONE INSTANT 

THE SON OF MAN: John 3:13….the Son of man who is in heaven.

THE ONLY EMBODIMENT OF GOD Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead corporeally

THE ONLY IMAGE OF GOD Colossians 1:15…..the image of the invisible God,

THE ONLY FORM OF GOD Philippians 2:6 Who being in the form of God,

THE ONLY SHAPE OF GOD John 5:37 nor seen his shape.

IN ONE GLORY WITH THE FATHER John 17:5…before the world was with you. 

THE BEGINNING! John1:1

BEFORE CREATION STARTED!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……if you think you actually are eating Jesus flesh and actually drinking his blood, in a physical sense you’re your mistaking ,  eat and drink are simply a “METAPHOR”  which simply means to take to yourself his life (the way he lived) ,  it has nothing to do with actually eating any flesh or drinking any blood, at all.

peace and love to you and yours……….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Desire Truth……..Be careful of believing the Jews,  they reject Jesus as the “Messiah”  even to this day. But there is a “few” who do believe Jesus is the “Messiah . Remember,   The Jews knew the exact time the Messiah was to be born, from scripture, and they rejected him anyway,  be careful not to be taken in by them brother.

I have studied Isaiah 53 from both prospectives and I am still convinced it does speak of the Messiah>.  Though I don’t  agree with Proclaimer about the preexistence of Jesus before his Birth this earth, I do believe he is presenting Isaiah 53 from a right perspective> Isaiah 53 is being presented from a “prophetic” point of view> IMO.

Peace and love to you and yours Desire Truth……..gene

carmel
    Participant

Carmel……if you think you actually are eating Jesus flesh and actually drinking his blood, in a physical sense you’re your mistaking ,  

I don’t blame you Gene,  but as I always say:

IT IS THE SPIRIT WHICH GIVES LIFE/EXISTENCE TO GOD’S WORK!

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BREAD OR ANY OTHER FOOD, BUT IT IS

JESUS’SPIRIT IN THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF CREATION, ALL IN HIM;

PRECISELY IN WHATEVER ONE EATS AS FOOD, ONCE ONE BELIEVES IN JESUS!

Now read hereunder please:

1Corinthians 11:29For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh judgment to himself,

not discerning the body of the Lord.

Now back to

John6:26 Jesus answered them, and said: Amen, amen I say to you,

you seek me, not because you have seen miracles,

but because you did eat of the loaves, and were

FILLED.

WHAT KIND OF BREAD THEY DID EAT?

MIRACLE BREAD FROM HEAVEN NO?

WITH WHAT THEY WERE FILLED?

WITH JESUS’SPIRIT NO? READ PLEASE:

THEN JESUS SAID:

Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that which endureth unto

life everlasting,

which the Son of man will give you.

For him hath God, the Father, SEALED.

They said therefore unto him:

What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?

29Jesus answered, and said to them:

This is the work of God,

that you believe in him whom he hath sent.

OK Gene, AS SIMPLE AS THAT!

ONE ONLY HAS TO BELIEVE IN JESUS, AND ONCE HE BELIEVES IN JESUS, 

HE EATS NORMAL FOOD AND THE SPIRIT OF JESUS WHICH IS IN THE FOOD ENDURES TO ETERNAL LIFE!

Now read Jesus own words:

Mark16:15 And he said to them: Go ye into the whole world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16He that believeth and is baptized, shall be saved:

but he that believeth not shall be condemned. 17And these signs shall follow them that believe:

IN MY NAME

they shall cast out devils: they shall speak with new tongues. 18They shall take up serpents;

and if they shall drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them:

they shall lay their hands upon the sick, and they shall recover.

BEFORE JESUS REDEMPTION, SATAN WAS IN THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF CREATION, AND WITHIN ALL THE FOOD HUMANS USED TO EAT,

THEY ATE ALSO PRECISELY SATAN’S SPIRIT!

John 13:26 Jesus answered:

He it is to whom I shall reach bread dipped. And when he had dipped the bread, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon. 27And after the morsel,

Satan entered into HIM.

And Jesus said to HIM: That which thou dost, do quickly. 

TO WHOM JESUS SPOKE?

TO SATAN NO? WHO ENTERED JUDAS’SOUL!

NOW SINCE JESUS SPIRITUALIZED HIS FLESH BODY  AND INTEGRATED IT WITH THE HOLY GHOST ON HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS, AND ERADICATED SATAN FROM THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE Luke 17:20-37 HE BECAME, HERE IT COMES, CHEW:

GODMAN ON EARTH,

THE SOLE SOVEREIGN SPIRIT WITHIN HUMANITY AT ALL COSTS!

Jude 1:4 For certain men are secretly entered in, (who were written of long ago unto this judgment,) ungodly men, turning the grace of our Lord God into riotousness,

and denying the only sovereign Ruler, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

John8:35 Now the servant abideth not in the house forever;

but the son abideth forever.

36 If therefore the son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.

THE ONLY HUMAN BEING WHO SPIRITUALIZED HIS FLESH BODY WHILE STILL LIVING ON SATANIC EARTH BEFORE HIS PASSION! Luke 13:32

NOW, THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS, DON’T RECEIVE JUST THE BENEFIT OF HIS ETERNAL SPIRIT, THE HOLY GHOST, ON THEIR LAST DAY ON EARTH, WHERE THEY BECOME LIVING SOULS ON THEIR DEATH, THE SONS OF GOD! IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

John 5:24 Amen, amen I say unto you, that he who heareth my word, and believeth him that sent me, hath life everlasting; and cometh not into judgment,

but is passed from death to life.

BUT ALSO

THE BENEFIT OF HIS ETERNAL FLESH, ON THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD, IN

“THE WORD” MADE FLESH, THE SON OF MAN.

THE NEW JERUSALEM, IN ORDER, HERE COMES ANOTHER:

TO LIVE ETERNALLY ALSO IN THE FLESH, ON THE LAST DAY  IN THE SAME AUTHENTIC BODY OF JESUS! IN THE KINGDOM OF THE SON.

1John3:2 Dearly beloved, we are now the sons of God; and it hath not yet appeared what we shall be. We know, that, when he shall appear,

we shall be like to him:

because we shall see him as he is.

NOW IN ORDER FOR HUMANITY TO RECEIVE THE PURE FLESH OF JESUS, JESUS RESURRECTED FOR OUR SAKE PRECISELY THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ALL AUTHENTIC BRETHREN IN JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, “THE WORD” MADE FLESH!

IN THE SAME WAY, ALL LIVING SOULS WERE IN ADAM!

JESUS, THE SECOND ADAM. Well hinted out by Jesus in

John4:32 But he said to them: I have meat to eat,

which you know not. 

33The disciples therefore said one to another: Hath any man brought him to eat? 34Jesus saith to them:

My meat is to do the will of him that sent me,

that I may perfect his work.

WHICH IS GOD’S WORK AND IT IS NOT PERFECT! OBVIOUS:

THE HUMAN BODY FORMED IN ADAM!

PERFECTED IN/BY JESUS!

THE NEW JERUSALEM!

GOD DIDN’T CREATE ADAM PERFECT, BUT VERY GOOD ON THE WAY TO PERFECTION IN GOD’S WILL, SUBJECT TO ADAM’S FREE WILL,  BUT HE REJECTED GOD’S WILL, FELL, AND SATAN OWNED IT IMMEDIATELY ON EVE’S SIN!

BY WHICH PROCESS JESUS OWNED THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF HUMANITY IN FLESH AND BLOOD, AND HE IS THE SOLE SOVEREIGN SPIRIT IN CREATION;

ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HM, and ALL FOR HIM!

BEFORE YOU EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING JUST SAY 

THANK YOU JESUS!

FORGIVE ME JESUS!

JESUS WOULD BE IN YOU IN WHATEVER YOU ETA AND DRINK.

YOUR ETERNAL LIFE!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Berean
    Participant

“NOW, THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS, DON’T RECEIVE JUST THE BENEFIT OF HIS ETERNAL SPIRIT, THE HOLY GHOST, ON THEIR LAST DAY ON EARTH, WHERE THEY BECOME LIVING SOULS ON THEIR DEATH, THE SONS OF GOD! IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD.,”

Me

You Say 👉WHERE THEY BECOME LIVING SOULS ON THEIR DEATH,

Jesus never, ever taught this, but rather said that death is a sleep awaiting the resurrection “either to life or to judgment.

👇

John 5

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
    [26] For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
    [27] And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
    [28] Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
    [29] And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

You

“JESUS WOULD BE IN YOU IN WHATEVER YOU EAT AND DRINK.

YOUR ETERNAL LIFE!”

ME

Very dangerous what you say Carmel
    Because it is a false teaching. Jesus is not in the food we eat.
    You push things to their extreme and it becomes a heresy that can lead to pantheism: nature is God….

God in nature…..nature is God….there’s only one step….

Watch out Carmel !

🙏

Viewing 20 posts - 24,281 through 24,300 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account