JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 24,081 through 24,100 (of 25,892 total)
  • Author
    DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Berean,

There’s a pot calling the kettle black! Still waiting for my questions to be answered!

Berean
    Participant

EH OH I ANSWERED YOU

DesireTruth
    Participant

You have yet to answer what it means to “come down”, is Jesus “coming down” the same as manna “coming down” from heaven?

You said Christ was equal with God, I asked for scripture to support it; have not received any.

You said God “required” a “partner” to redeem and judge the world, I asked for scripture; have not received any

I asked for any scriptures in the old testament that states Christ preexisted in a spirit in heaven; nothing yet.

You said the Archangel Michael was Jesus in the old testament, I asked for evidence; none given.

I asked what “foreordained/foreknown” means and how it is understood by the Jew; no answer to date.

Did you ever do a word study on “son of man”?

Haven’t reconciled Deut 18 to a preexistent Christ yet.

Which scriptural translation is the perfect one?

Who is the servant being spoken of in Isa chapters 41-52? Why is only one of them a reference to Jesus?

When do I get these answers?

Jodi
    Participant

Good Morning All,

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the Word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Mark 10:39 And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized: 40 But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.

Luke 1: 1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the Word;

4:43 And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent. 44 And he preached in the synagogues of Galilee.

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved…34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. 35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Luke 8:12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the Word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

2 Tim 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

John 6:62-63 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? (speaking of his resurrection). It is the Spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the Words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are life.

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, Promised before the world began;

1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

Acts 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. 40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by (reason of) him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

The WORD is Spirit and it is Life. The WORD is the Gospel, the kingdom of God where the Spirit dwells in man causing man to walk in all of God’s ways whereby such there is righteousness unto eternal life. 

The man Jesus was anointed with God’s Spirit to preach the WORD. That which he preached CONCERNED HIMSELF and all who believed in him. He preached of the Kingdom of God, the resurrection unto eternal life, being born of the Spirit and entering into God’s Kingdom AND ALL THEREIN WAS DECLARED BY GOD FROM THE BEGINNNG.

Jesus preached THE WORD that had been WITH God from the beginning, THE WORD that is God, for God is Spirit and He is Life. THE WORD is to be born of God’s Spirit whereby such you are able to enter the Kingdom of God unto Eternal Life.

Jesus was indeed born of the Spirit where he was THEN SENT OUT into the world, an only begotten Son of God, the only mortal man filled with the Spirit without measure, filled with grace and truth, led by the Spirit of God in all his ways. He died but was resurrected having received THE PROMISED SPIRIT where he ENTERED GOD’S ETERNAL KINGDOM EXALTED TO SIT AT HIS RIGHT HAND. Such was glory that God had declared for this Son of Man before the world began where all things were made by reason of him and for him. It is the firstborn of many brethren, a Son of Man that sits on an eternal throne who is led by the Spirit of God and thus is a Son of God.

There is NO Son of God going back to his previous glory, there is a Son of Jesse who brings peace and righteousness to earth through being LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD whereby he is a SON OF GOD. This is God’s WORD that had been declared from the beginning, that one man would be called to fulfill all of God’s will, to fulfill God’s purpose for why He, ALONE, BY HIMSELF, had created earth in the first place, for it to be inhabited by man where man walks in all of God’s ways through His Spirit.

The anointed Jesus preached THE WORD and that WORD was fulfilled in him. For those who believe in this truth, THE WORD is then fulfilled in them.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer,

Gene asked a great question, “WHEN are you going to start putting things written in our scriptures TOGETHER?”

John 17:114 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 

What does Jesus have with them in common besides they all are not of the world and they all were sent into the world?

Answer: God’s Spirit came to dwell in Jesus where he was then sent out into the world to preach the Gospel, to do God’s work where he performed miracles, these too where given gifts of the Spirit and sent out into the world to do the same.

If they and Jesus where not of the world and were sent into the world where were they coming from?

Answer: They came from God and thus they came down from heaven for the purpose that they speak heavenly things and do heavenly works, according to our Father’s will.

The Spirit of God descended from heaven and came to dwell in Jesus where he was then sent out into the world to speak heavenly words and do heavenly works. With the Spirit upon him he was not earthly, he was heavenly, doing all works that were coming down from heaven, doing all things according to our heavenly Father.

Jesus spoke as the Son of Man to whom prophecy (God’s Word) was fulfilled. Jesus didn’t send himself, he didn’t speak his own words or do his own works, he was a messenger from heaven a messenger of God.

Think about it Proclaimer, what better way can the anointed man Jesus explain himself?

The kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven mean the same thing. Heavenly and godly mean the same thing. Of God and of heaven mean the same thing.

The PROMISED Son of Man says that the Father sent him that is the exact same thing as him also saying that the Son of Man came down from heaven.

The WORD of God from the prophets was fulfilled in the man of flesh Jesus of Nazareth. The Spirit descending like a dove, is God’s WORD coming down from heaven, the promised anointed son of David coming down from heaven being made true in the flesh where people beheld the glory of one FILLED with the Spirit, FULL of grace and truth.

Berean
    Participant

@ desire Truth

You have yet to answer what it means to “come down”, is Jesus “coming down” the same as manna “coming down” from heaven?

me

Ah good?

“come down” from Heaven
    this is to be taken

👉literally.👈

Jesus came out of the bosom of the Father WHO IS IN THE HEAVEN (literal) and he came into this world.(literal)
    as he says in John 16:28

I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.( who is at HEAVEN)

For the rest, we will see later, although I have already partly answered you.

🙏

Berean
    Participant

@ Jodi

You

There is NO Son of God going back to his previous glory….

Me

WRONG!

Jesus said:

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee👉 before the world was.(John 17:5)

AND

1) I came forth from

the Father,( HEAVEN)

👇

2) and am come into the world:

again,

3) I leave the world, and go to the Father👉 (HEAVEN).(John 16:28)

🙏

Proclaimer
    Participant

Gene asked a great question, “WHEN are you going to start putting things written in our scriptures TOGETHER?”

Not sure what the question was. But when you put scriptures together you get this. It is the story of the New Testament. Not all believe of course. Let every person make up their own mind whether they believe the New Testament or not.

He existed in the form of God, emptied himself, came down from heaven, came in the flesh, humbled himself, lived as one of us, was obedient to God, died for our sakes, and is now in the glory he had with the Father before the cosmos. He is the firstborn of all creation and firstborn from the dead. He is given first place in all things. His name is the Word of God. All things were made for him and through him. He is the only begotten son, the Lord, and the messiah. He lived as a man like us so that we could live as a Son like him. God spared no expense on our salvation by purchasing us with the blood of his own son.

Have a good day!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Funny what happens when people who are shown their thinking is incorrect; they start looking for other things to argue about, all the while ignoring the truth that just slapped them in the face.

Philippians 2:6-11

5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature God,
        did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
    7 rather, he made himself nothing
        by taking the very nature of a servant,
        being made in human likeness.
    8 And being found in appearance as a man,
        he humbled himself
        by becoming obedient to death—
            even death on a cross!
    9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
        and gave him the name that is above every name,
    10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
        in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
        to the glory of God the Father.

John 6:62
    What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

Hebrews 1:1-2
    1 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways,
    2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

Revelation 19:13
    He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Colossians 1:15-18
    The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

Revelation 22:16
    “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

Micah 5:2
    “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

Luke 10:18
    He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Berean,

Do you see how you aren’t explaining what “come down from heaven” means? To simply quote another verse that has “come down” doesn’t give meaning, it shows you found another verse that says the same thing (John 6 is your jackpot 🙂 ). Explain what it means to “come down from heaven” to be “from heaven.”

Is to “come down” to pass through heavenly realm, traverse the cosmos, enter our atmosphere, and land on this planets surface?

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Proclaimer,

Can’t say that I deflect and veer off course onto another topic as what happened with the “my Father, your Father”, “my God, your God” discussion when it moved to “going to”/ascending to” after I posted scripture confirming the father and God of Jesus is the same father and God to us.

Now for two of you to use my line to poke at me like I am missing the truth, falls flat; in your case, you site a bunch of verses that, for you, confirm what you believe is truth. This doesn’t make your understanding the truth; you haven’t explained what the verse means to you, what the verses are trying to convey to you, or what you believe the intent of the writer is. To just quote a verse doesn’t explain or prove anything; an explanation supported by scripture, now we can move in a direction.

I am still waiting for an explanation of what it mean to be the “literal firstborn of all creation”?

Have you noticed the amount of bickering that happens concerning the new testament, why can’t we be in agreement if this is truly “God’s inspired word”? If it is, there would/should be zero confusion or argument to what the words mean or are trying to convey. Something is amiss…and every post where there is confrontation proves it.

Berean
    Participant

@ desire Truth

You

Do you see how you aren’t explaining what “come down from heaven” means? To simply quote another verse that has “come down” doesn’t give meaning, it shows you found another verse that says the same thing (John 6 is your jackpot 🙂 ). Explain what it means to “come down from heaven” to be “from heaven.”

Is to “come down” to pass through heavenly realm, traverse the cosmos, enter our atmosphere, and land on this planets surface?

Me

Don’t tell me you don’t know what the Bible says about it. Jesus came to earth to be our saviour. He was in the HEAVEN WITH THE FATHER IN GOD FORM AND HE CAME TO OUR EARTH AND WAS MADE FLESH.

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    [6] Who, being in the form of God, thought it not difficult to be equal with God:
    [7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
    [8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

🙏

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Berean,

You tell me what scripture says about “coming from heaven”! Don’t you dare throw this back in my court as I am asking YOU to explain what YOU believe it means! You are revealing something, you are simply parroting what you are told to believe and you have no idea why you believe what you believe.

YOU:

He was in the HEAVEN WITH THE FATHER IN GOD FORM AND HE CAME TO OUR EARTH AND WAS MADE FLESH.

ME:

Site the verse that states this and then explain why you believe what you believe!

You site the Phil 2 verses and still don’t explain it’s meaning! To site a verse without explaining it does nothing! Tell me what it means to you! Tell me what it means through a Jewish understanding!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer……YOU CHERRY PICK a few verses, but leave out all the many, many scriptures that they must conformed to, in order to be correctly understood and to get a more clear understanding of what the scriptures you use actually mean. Everything has to fit in order to draw a true conclusion.   That is. Why I said to you ,you seem unable to put them “TOGETHER”. You are leaving out tons of scriptures that tell a different story in order to from a sound conclusion,  you are doing what so many do here. It is the sum of the scriptures that produce the , “TRUE PICTURE”,  NOT just a little tidbit here and there.

Jodi has taken us through scripture after scripture and has put them ,  “CORRECTLY”  TOGETHER,  time and time again.  She has established Jesus’ origin from many, many, scriptures.  Why not just read them and see how they fit your belief system for a change?

peace and love to you and yours Proclaimer……….gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Jodi has taken us through scripture after scripture and has put them ,  “CORRECTLY”  TOGETHER,  time and time again.  She has established Jesus’ origin from many, many, scriptures.  Why not just read them and see how they fit your belief system for a change? 

Me

WRONG!

But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be 👉RULER👈 in Israel; 

👉WHOSE GOINGS FORTH HAVE BEEN FROM OLD, 👈

👉FROM EVERLASTING👈

🙏

Berean
    Participant

👇

[5] And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which👉 I HAD WITH THEE👈      👉BEFORE 

THE

WORLD WAS👈 

🙏

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

When you leave out scriptures you create deception.

The Son of Man was raised from the dead “now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David”. 

This Jesus God raised up where he received the Promised Holy Spirit. 

The Son of Man became a firstborn of many brethren.

The Son of Man was exalted to God’s right hand. 

The Son of Man is returning in our Father’s glory. 

The Son of Man with God’s Spirit upon him is going to fulfill all of God’s will, he will judge the world, he is going to destroy enemies, he is going to reward the just and he is going to bring peace upon the whole earth. 

God had declared from the beginning this glory for this man, the son of David who would fulfill all of His will, the very purpose that God had created all things by reason of and for in the first place. 

If Jesus was indeed a man able to die who knew of prophecies concerning himself and who was also a prophet himself like unto Moses, raised up from among his brethren, he knew he was going to suffer, be crucified and die. He also knew and had faith in God that his body would not be allowed to see decay, that he would be resurrected unto life, no longer able to die anymore and that he was the man promised to be exalted to God’s right hand. He knew he was the man who would sit on his father David’s throne and rule over his brethren with God’s Spirit living in him and leading him, where he is thus a Son of God. Jesus knew full well that this was all God’s glory for him that had been with God before the world began, that he was the man who would fulfill God’s purpose for having created all things in the first place.

Jesus prayed in John 17 to his God and our God, his Father and our Father, of his faith and trust in God and in His plan to which God had indeed declared from the beginning.

Once again, there is NO Son going back to his glory.

Jesus entered his glory as a man raised from the dead where many people were a witness and it caused them to have faith in God’s Word. Jesus became God’s Word made true in the flesh where others believed that the Word also applied to them, they too would be humans raised from the dead receiving God’s Promised Spirit unto righteousness and eternal life becoming eternal Sons of God living in His kingdom.

Luke 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: 26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? 27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Jesus never taught that he pre-existed or that he was our Creator, he taught that he was the promised anointed human who would fulfill the reason why God, who ALONE, by HIMSELF, had created earth and man in the first place.

1 John 1 speaks to Jesus having become God’s Word of Life, a promise for mankind declared from the beginning, made true in him. Jesus became the firstborn overall of God’s Eternal Creation. God had promised in Psalms 89 that he would make a son of David into His firstborn and make him higher than all the kings. God did not take a firstborn and make him into a son of David, as said you leave out scripture which then causes you to create deception and I will add complete contradiction.

Berean
    Participant

@ Jodi

You

Jesus never taught that he pre-existed or that he was our Creator, he taught that he was the promised anointed human who would fulfill the reason why God, who ALONE, by HIMSELF, had created earth and man in the first place.  

Me

WRONG

You twist the scriptures

Jesus did pre-exist, otherwise he would not have said to the incredulous Jews:

BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS 👉I AM👈

JOHN THE BAPTIST ALSO ACKNOWLEDGED THAT JESUS WAS BEFORE HIM:

John 1:30

[30] This is 👉 he👈 of whom I said, After me cometh 👉a man 👈which is preferred before me: 👉for he was before me.👈 

🙏

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You: Carmel……I would be teaching my children “exactly” what I did .  

YOUR words turns Jesus into a hypocrite ,  

why would he ever tell us to do what he doesn’t himself do?

Me: NO Gene IN A WAY, that’s your corrupted mentality and reasoning!

JESUS WAS NOT PRAYING IN THAT PARTICULAR  CASE!

WHENEVER JESUS PRAYED, MOSTLY HE WENT ALL BY HIMSELF, EVEN WHEN HE WAS WITH HIS APOSTLES!

Read:

Matthew 26:36 36Then Jesus came with them into a country place which is called Gethsemani; and he said to his disciples: Sit you here, till I go yonder and pray. 37And taking with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, he began to grow sorrowful and to be sad. 38Then he saith to them: My soul is sorrowful even unto death: stay you here, and watch with me. 39And going a little further, he fell upon his face, praying, and saying: My Father, if it be possible, let this chalice pass from me. Nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt

Luke 5:16 And he retired into the desert, and prayed.

Mark 1:35 And rising very early, going out, he went into a desert place: and there he prayed.

JESUS in that particular moment in time, INFORMED HUMANITY AND GAVE THEM A CLEAR POWERFUL MESSAGE, THAT THROUGH PRAYING

IN JESUS’ NAME,

THE APPROPRIATE NAME OF THE ONLY TANGIBLE GOD ON EARTH!

BOTH AS A HUMAN BEING IN FLESH AND BLOOD AND GOD AND FATHER OF THE HUMAN RACE ON SATANIC MORTAL EARTH, THEY WOULD ACHIEVE EVEN GREATER WORK THAN HE HIMSELF ACHIEVED!

A TASK NEVER WAS POSSIBLE BEFORE, AS JESUS BROUGHT INTO FUTILE THE ENTIRE PHYSICAL PROCESS OF THE WORLD. Well asserted in

John14: 12 Otherwise believe for THE VERY WORK’S SAKE. Amen, amen I say to you,

he that believeth in ME,

Notice as clear as crystal:

He didn’t say he that believes in GOD or THE FATHER!

BUT IN ME! OBVIOUS, FIRST, AS SATAN  A SPIRIT AS GOD IS, ON THIS PLANET ACCREDITED THE GODSHIP AND FATHERHOOD OF HUMANITY ONTO HIMSELF, FROM THE FALL OF OUR PARENTS! SECOND BECAUSE 

OFFICIALLY ON EARTH, THE NEW NAME OF THE TANGIBLE GOD IS JESUS!

John17:6 I have manifested thy name to the men whom thou hast given me out of the world.

John17: And I have made known thy name to them, and will make it known;

Attention please: Obviously by the miracles achieved by the apostles ON pronouncing the name of JESUS! ASSERTED HERE UNDER:

the works that I do, he also shall do;

and greater than these shall he do.

the works that I DO, BOTH AS A HUMAN BEING IN FLESH AND BLOOD AND GOD,

HE ALSO SHALL DO! WHY?

AS SATAN, ON JESUS’DEATH ON THE CROSS WAS ERADICATED ONCE AND FOR ALL, FROM THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF THIS PHYSICAL EARTH,  AND ELIMINATED SATAN’S DELIBERATE OCCUPATION OF HUMAN SOULS!  A TASK FULFILLED PRECISELY IN THE GARDEN FIRST IN EVE’S HEART AND THEN IN ADAM’S SOUL/MIND! HOW AND WHY? Continue reading:

13Because I go to the Father:

Glorified both as MAN and as GOD!

John17:10 And all my things are thine, and thine are mine;

and I am glorified in them.

ONLY JESUS IS GLORIFIED IN ONE SUBSTANCE

BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH IN ONE INSTANT!

BOTH GOD AND MAN IN ONE INSTANT!

BOTH INVISBLE AND VISIBLE IN ONE INSTANT!

That was the cake now to the GRAVY:

and whatsoever you shall ask the Father in my name,

that will I do:

that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14If you shall ask me any thing in my name,

that I will do.

NOW YOU AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE IN HARMONY WITH YOU,

DON’T WANT TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH, DESPITE IT IS AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL!

Having eyes, see you not? and having ears, hear you not?

Read again please:

Matthew 6:9 Thus THEREFORE shall YOU pray:

OUR Father who art in heaven,

hallowed be thy name.

OBVIOUSLY: JESUS!

Gene, the pronoun “YOU” is directed to His listeners!

The pronoun “OUR” is also directed to His listeners SINCE HE WAS PERSONIFYING HIS LISTENERS.

Nevertheless, this doesn’t mean that He Never prayed to GOD and CALLED HIM BOTH HIS FATHER and HIS GOD, THOUGH  AS I MENTIONED IN A PREVIOUS POST#943359 STILL WITH A MYSTERY BEHIND IT! Read what I told you:

the government is upon his shoulder:

God the Mighty,
    the Father of the world to come,

I ALSO ASKED YOU:

LET’S SAY YOU ARE TEACHING  YOUR KIDS HOW TO ASK POLITELY SOMETHING TO THE TEACHER AND YOU SAY:

Thus, therefore, shall you ASK YOUR TEACHER:
    PLEASE, TEACHER, MAY WE GO TO……..

Gene, does the WE include you in your teaching?

Yes or no, please!

AGAIN  I asked you:

Did you ever ask a simple question

WHY IT WAS VITAL FOR JESUS TO TEACH HOW HUMANS IN

FLESH AND BLOOD FOR

THE FIRST-EVER TIME
    were to pray to

THEIR APPROPRIATE

GOD AND FATHER?

Now, Gene another question for you:

BEFORE JESUS’ REDEMPTION,
    WHO WAS THE APPROPRIATE
    GOD AND FATHER OF THE GENTILES, THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE IN FLESH AND BLOOD,

with the exception of the true ISRAELITE?

More to come

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi said…….”If Jesus was indeed a man able to die who knew of prophecies concerning himself and who was also a prophet himself like unto Moses, raised up from among his brethren, he knew he was going to suffer, be crucified and die. He also knew and had faith in God that his body would not be allowed to see decay, that he would be resurrected unto life, no longer able to die anymore and that he was the man promised to be exalted to God’s right hand. He knew he was the man who would sit on his father David’s throne and rule over his brethren with God’s Spirit living in him and leading him, where he is thus a Son of God. Jesus knew full well that this was all God’s glory for him that had been with God before the world began, that he was the man who would fulfill God’s purpose for having created all things in the first place”.

EXACTLY RIGHT …….Jodi.

peace and love to you and yours Jodi………gene

Viewing 20 posts - 24,081 through 24,100 (of 25,892 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account