JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 23,861 through 23,880 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

The Man from Heaven

Divine Nature is not about what kind of “being” you are. The idea of existing as a human being and becoming some sort of a spirit being and by such we become of God’s divine nature is not of scripture.

Yet we read this in scripture. So it is really about believing scripture or not.

Scripture: ye might be partakers of the divine nature;
    Jodi: Not true. Divine Nature is not about what kind of “being” you are.
    Conclusion: Flesh nature defines our body and nature, but divine nature doesn’t for some reason? Read the scriptures Jodi. First the physical then the spiritual. You do not believe obviously. It’s all about flesh for you and only flesh. If you do not believe much of the New Testament, then how can you call yourself a believer? If you have the Spirit, then you would believe in spiritual things.

But someone may ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?”
    How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies.
    When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else.
    But God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind of seed he gives its own body.
    All flesh is not the same: Men have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another.
    There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another.
    The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor.
    So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable;
    it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power;
    it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.
    So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.
    The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual.
    The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven.
    As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the man from heaven, so also are those who are of heaven.
    And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so shall we bear the likeness of the man from heaven.
    I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
    Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed–
    in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
    For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.
    When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

Proclaimer
    Participant

I don’t see how our analogy applies here honestly.

I see that you keep missing something, twice now you have said, “his name is the Word of God”.

Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is CALLED The Word of God.

Jesus was called Jesus. Jesus name was Jesus. So he is Jesus.

If he is called The Word of God and / or if his name is the Word of God (note the capital letter and definite article), then he is the Word of God.

Jodi
    Participant

To All,

Jesus was a mortal man on earth.

Jesus knew the OT well, he quoted it and he quoted that which concerned himself.

The OT is full of scriptures that speak of the promised son of David, our Messiah, in ways that display this man being given glory or they directly even state the world glory. 

What I know that the mortal man Jesus himself knew well, 

God declared the end from the beginning where one man would fulfill God’s will and bring forth righteousness.

That God would make a son of David into His own Son, not take His mercy away from him, settle him into His house and His kingdom and give him an eternal throne.

That God would make a son of David into His firstborn Son and make him higher than all the kings. 

That God would be mindful of a man and crown him with glory and honor. 

That the prophets since the world began spoke of a Son of Man who would bring forth salvation.

That one man would be wounded, bruised, put to grief and crucified to death to be an offering for sin and because he did this God would divide him a portion of the great and he would have the glory to divide the spoil with the strong.  

That a Son of Man would be exalted to God’s right hand. 

That a Son of Man would return in the glory of our Father and destroy the wicked and reward believers. 

That God had sworn with an oath to David, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

So it is complete REALITY that when the mortal man Jesus spoke to the Father soon before he knew he was going to be beaten, mocked and crucified unto his death, that he believed in God’s word concerning him. The mortal man Jesus had total faith in that which God had declared from the beginning, that which was of God even before the world began that concerned a man and him receiving glory. He expressed his belief in it when he directly asked God to give it to him soon before he would suffer. 

Jodi
    Participant

Proclaimer,

The capital letter is at the discretion of the translator.

“The” is used with “word of God” all over the place. The definite article “the” relates to the noun that comes after it, “word”.

The simple fact of the matter is that the name that is written, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, is the word of God spoken to us in many places throughout the bible. In Revelation 19 John speaks of those words and then he speaks of a name and then he says that his name is called the word of God and then he speaks more of those words and then he gives us the name that is written.

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. 3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand…5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,..7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen…9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The word of God in the above represents the revelation of Jesus Christ, the word is specified also as a prophecy. The Word of God speaks of the prince of kings. 

He that cometh in the clouds is the Son of Man who comes in the glory of our Father where he is given a kingdom where he rules overall the earth.

Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:..15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The word of God here is God’s word, the word that people preached that they then got murdered for. We are also given more of God’s word of prophecy that is also spoken of by Isaiah where a man who has God’s Spirit upon him brings forth wrath upon the earth.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

The word of God here is again the word of God that people had preached and got murdered for. We are also given more of God’ word of prophecy, Christ as a king and we know that God had sworn an oath to David that of the fruit of his loins he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne.

Do you see a pattern here Proclaimer? There are 4 chapters in Revelation from the beginning to the end of the book that say “the word of God” and those chapters all speak of the word of God giving  prophecy regarding a king and lord overall the earth.

The name that is written, KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS, can most definitely be called “the word of God” even before Revelation 19 John is revealing this and he does so as well after. He is not only giving prophecy that was of the OT he is a prophet himself.

If the name that is written is the word of God then that name can be called the word of God and that is exactly what John does in Revelation 19.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

and in this case Gene, and whoever is in harmony in any way with you:

First and foremost,

Mostly, I am going to post what I already posted in page 1180 read please:

You: Jesus was a mortal man on earth.

No, Jodi Jesus is not A MORTAL HUMAN BEING LIKE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE!

JESUS, PRE-EXISTED BEFORE ANYTHING WAS EVER CREATED, AS THE EMBODIMENT OF GOD, IN ONE GLORY WITH THE FATHER, John17:5  HE OPTED TO BE IN ALL THINGS LIKE HUMANS SO HE OPTED TO DIE!

HUMANS HAVE NO OPTION EXCEPT THEY MUST DIE.

READ SCRIPTURES:

Philipians2:5For let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 

6Who being in the form of God,

thought it NOT ROBERRY  to be EQUAL with God: 

7But emptied himself, taking the form of a servant,

being made in the likeness of men, and in habit found as a man. 

8He humbled himself,

becoming obedient unto death, 

even to the death of the cross. 

Jodi and Gene,

ARE YOU OBEDIENT UNTO DEATH, or 

YOU HAVE NO OPTION BUT SIMPLY 

DIE?

JESUS WAS NOT A MORTAL MAN  ACCORDING TO YOUR CORRUPTED MENTALITY THROUGH SIN.

HE IS ETERNALLY SINLESS, HE OPTED TO BECOME LIKE MORTAL HUMANS AND TO DIE LIKE HUMANS, FOR OUR SAKE AND THE LOVE OF THE FATHER WHO IS SPIRIT!

READ Please:

John10:17 Therefore doth the Father love me:

because I lay down my life, that I may take it again.

18No man taketh it away from me:

but I lay it down of myself,

and I have power to lay it down:
    and I have power to take it up again.

THIS COMMANDMENT HAVE I RECEIVED OF MY FATHER.

You can remain SILENT as much as you please, it doesn’t affect me in any way, I am still going to debunk your preaching and belief every time you post, as I feel that I MUST do it.

Thus, always guided by the Holy Spirit, here we go:

YOU: That God would make a son of David into His own Son, not take His mercy away from him,

settle him into His house and

His kingdom and give him an eternal throne.

Hereunder, you posted two particular scriptures, which seem

they contradict themselves, as I will show you hereunder:

1 Chronicles 17:11-14 teaches us that the son of David was promised to be made into God’s Son and

that God would settle him into His House and into His Kingdom forever and

that He would give him an eternal throne.

1 Corinthians 15: 20-28 teaches us that the man raised first from the dead shall reign over all the earth putting down all rule and authority and the last enemy he will destroy is death itself and

then he will give the kingdom over to God our Father……

As you can read above in 1Chronical 17:11-14 this Son of David would eventually own His Kingdom

FOREVER, and with an ETERNAL THRONE!

In 1 Corinthians 15-28 This Son of David eventually would give His Kingdom, 

SUPPOSED HIS KINGDOM FOREVER,

to God our Father.

HERE COMES A HEADACHE FOR YOU and Gene:

My Question:  In my UNDERSTANDING IN RELATION TO YOUR BELIEF,  YOU and  Gene, though you would NEVER be in the position to answer,

I WILL ASK YOU:

HOW ON EARTH, THIS SON OF DAVID WOULD POSSESS

A KINGDOM FOREVER, 

WITH AN ETERNAL THRONE,

AND AT THE SAME TIME AT THE VERY END, HE GIVES HIS KINGDOM,

SUPPOSED FOREVER,

TO GOD OUR FATHER?

READY SET GO!

I’M WAITING!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You: That a Son of Man would return in the glory of our Father and destroy the wicked and reward believers. 

Me: READ YOUR OWN WORDS ABOVE Jodi, AGAIN:

That a Son of Man would “RETURN” in the glory of our Father

CAN YOU SEE IT?

What does the word  “RETURN” tell you?

IT CLEARLY TELLS YOU THAT JESUS

PRE-EXISTED AND RETURNED TO WHERE HE WAS BEFORE IN ONE GLORY WITH THE FATHER, 

OFFICIALLY THE PHYSICAL EMBODIMENT OF GOD. John17:5

John17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh,

that he may give eternal life to all whom thou hast given him

John6:39 Now this is the will of the Father who sent me:

that of all that he hath given me,

I should lose nothing;

but should raise it up again in the last day.

Hebrews 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith:

Sacrifice and oblation thou wouldest not:

but a BODY thou hast fitted to me:

You: That a Son of Man would “RETURN”

in the glory of our Father.

Jodi read now who is your CARNAL FATHER and GOD! John 20:17

Hebrew 2:13 And again: I will put my trust in him. And again:

Behold I and my children,

whom God hath given me.

Berean
    Participant

@desiretruth

You

What “bad thought” am I creating in you?

👇

You to me

….and affirm by speaking to them that HE was seeking their advice on how to create man. Nowhere in these verses does it say this is you.👉 This is twisted and polluted thinking!👈

Me

I NEVER SUGGESTED THIS.
    ON THE CONTRARY, I SAID THAT THE ANGELS HAVE NOTHING TO SEE FOR THE CREATION OF MAN, SINCE I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IT IS TO THEM THAT GOD ADDRESSES.

REALLY, YOU LEND ME BAD THOUGHTS, IT’S NOT WORTHY OF A CHILD OF GOD.

You

Please refer to the following #post-942940 and read again and focus on the meat of what I said. The “us/our” of Gen 1:26; theologians “universally admitted” Jesus wasn’t the plural to whom God was speaking to. So who would be left for God to speak with? The heavenly body? Are you going to disregard the Jewish understanding and the theological minds of today in favor of what you believe? What I don’t understand is why this understanding hasn’t been relayed to the rest of the “christian” world. Could it possibly be because other long held Nicean based doctrine would also have to be addressed?

Me

Well, know that I simply disagree with this gentleman. It gives no valid biblical proof.

But I repeat, I never said that GOD forbids himself to speak to angels SEEN THAT THEY ARE UNDER HIS COMMAND BY CHRIST.

AND YES Christ is the leader of the angels: “ARCHANGEL MICHAEL”
    ARCHANGEL MEANS HEAD OF ANGELS

Rev.12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    [8] 👉And prevailed not; 👈 neither was their place found👉 any more in heaven.👈
    [9] And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

👇

And then shall appear the 👉sign of the Son of man in heaven: 👈and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see 👉the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.👈

[31] And👉 he shall send 👉his angels👈 with a great sound of a trumpet👈, 

and they shall gather together👉 his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

👇
    1Thes.4
    [16] For the Lord himself shall descend👉 from heaven with a shout,👉 with the voice of
    👉 the archangel, 👈and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

👇

Rev.19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called 👉The Word of God.👈

[14] And👉 the armies which were in heaven 👉followed him 👈 upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

🙏

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer,

As I specifically stated that you are interpreting certain scriptures wrong if they don’t align with the facts that the Son of a Human Being is sitting at God’s right hand at this moment and it is this human being who is returning to earth in our Father’s glory. Likewise, God’s promise is to give us a new heart of flesh and put His Spirit in us to cause us to walk in all His ways.

Jesus was raised with a body of flesh and bones and he ascended into heaven. You have this idea that he changed into some spirit being, but no scripture says that.

1 Corinthians 15:

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

It’s about God being ALL IN you, His Spirit dwelling in you to the cause of human righteousness. Jesus was raised from the dead and received the promised Spirit. Jesus was also raised receiving an immortal human body that cannot die, a human body of flesh and bones that cannot die.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
    36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
    37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
    38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
    39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men (anthropos/humans), another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
    40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
    41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. 42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

God gives it a body as it hath pleased him, one kind of body for humans compared to other kinds of bodies of other living creatures. God raises up that human body and makes it incorruptible, a body of glory and of power.

As mortal humans we are weak, we grow old, we can get sick and diseased, we feel hunger and pain and we can die. Our weaknesses have power over our minds, the desires of our mortal flesh arouse our imaginations to lie, cheat, steal, murder, adultery, be selfish.

Matthew 26: 41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Natural/psuchikes,  having the nature and characteristics of the breath
    the principal of animal life, which men have in common with the brutes
    the sensuous nature with its subjection to appetite and passion

Spiritual/pneumatikos,  belonging to the Divine Spirit
    of God the Holy Spirit
    one who is filled with and governed by the Spirit of God

I will make this short as I can. When Adam and Eve sinned the entire earth became cursed. Animals became wild and dangerous. Living creatures including humans were changed into a survival state of mind, a state that existed with fear, natural instincts of fight, flight or freeze. In God’s kingdom He has promised peace, He has promised that animals will no longer be wild, the wolf will dwell with the lamb and a weaned child can put his little hand in a vipers den where a mother will have no fear. God isn’t changing the wolf or the viper into spirit beings, they are still wolves and vipers with their own kind of body that God had made that pleases Him. He is changing how they function and live on earth. The current state of earth is only temporary, God knew this before the world began and promised a day where the earth would be blessed filled with peace forevermore. God created humans to make them perfect, not to change them into spirit beings, to me such and idea is a major insult to God. God declared the end from the beginning and He said that He made human beings in His own image.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

God from the dust of the earth made Adam into a living human being. Jesus died but his flesh was not allowed to see decay, God took his body and quickened/restored his spirit, bringing him back to life. The topic here is resurrection.

What happened upon him being raised from the dead? He received the promised Holy Spirit. This is what Paul teaches elsewhere that upon our resurrection we receive God’s Spirit to the cause of righteousness to then walk in ALL his ways, have God be ALL IN, it is our hope. 

1 Cor 15:28, God being all in all, has everything to do with the below,

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
    47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
    48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
    49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

We are to bear the image of God, such is the same thing as bearing the image of the heavenly, just as the kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven mean the same thing. We bear the image of God, the image of the heavenly through God’s Spirit living in us and by such we are spiritual.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Paul is not saying that humans will not live in God’s kingdom, for people to interpret the passage as such are then flat out denying that the Son of Man is sitting at God’s right hand. What we do know is that man can do nothing of himself, he needs God’s calling and His Spirit of faith which comes from His Spirit of wisdom and understanding in order to be able to inherit God’s kingdom.

Romans 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Matthew 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Romans 9:11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)…16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Galatians 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

The change is not this human will become a spirit being. The change is not a human body to a spirit body. The change is speaking of humans that go from being mortal to then immortal.

Berean
    Participant

Hi Jodi

You

God from the dust of the earth made Adam into a living human being. Jesus died but his flesh was not allowed to see decay, God took his body and quickened/restored his spirit, bringing him back to life. The topic here is resurrection.

What happened upon him being raised from the dead? He received the promised Holy Spirit. This is what Paul teaches elsewhere that upon our resurrection we receive God’s Spirit to the cause of righteousness to then walk in ALL his ways, have God be ALL IN, it is our hope.  

Me

How do you harmonize these two verses together ?

Thank you for your answer.

god bless

John 2:19

Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Romans 8:11

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi……“PERFECT”,   it couldn’t have been said any better.  You indeed are a blessing to us all,  IMO.

Peace and love to you and yours Jodi………..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…….What you don’t understand,  is those words did not come from Jesus “himself”.  Those words were from THE SPIRIT OF GOD, who dwelt in JESUS, SPEAKING THROUGH HIS MOUTH to them.

Paul tells us that,  not me,……“know you not that you’re, “BODY”,  “IS” the “TEMPLE” OF THE LIVING GOD”.   Think about it Jesus said he was “dead” and am now alive for evermore.   If he were dead how could he raise himself up? 

God considers us TEMPLES,  HE DWELLS “IN”.  If he dwells in you he also will raise you up,  exactly as he raised Jesus up,  from the dead.   God can and does speak though the mouth of people who have is spirit in them,  just as scripture says and shows.

Peace and love to you and yours Berean………..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

YOU:

How do you harmonize these two verses together ?

Thank you for your answer.

god bless

John 2:19

Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Romans 8:11

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

ME:

Thank you, thank you for your question! Your question led me to a fantastic bible study this morning where I learned something new, something GREAT, something AMAZING!!

We have MANY scriptures that speak of God raising Jesus from the dead. I have provided the majority of them below.  In all those scriptures where it is made absolutely clear that it was God our Father who brought Jesus back to life, none of these scriptures mention a temple being raised and this is the key to understanding!!

I will speak to this and I hope you will be just as amazed with the truth from scriptures as I am, but first please look at all the scriptures that do in fact speak of it being God who raised Jesus from the dead and notice there is not mention of a temple being raised.

Acts 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it….32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

Acts 3:15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses…26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

Acts 5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 10:40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly

Acts 13:30 But God raised him from the dead…33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. 34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David….37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.

Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

1 Cor 6:14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

Gal 1:1 Paul, an apostle, not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead.

Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

Coll 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

1 Thes 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead

1 Peter 1:21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

You asked, how do I harmonize John 2:19 with that of Romans 8:11 and the below is how!

In John 2 when Jesus says, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up“, he also says in verse 21, “But he spake of the temple of his body.”

and let’s look at below where the “temple” is also spoken of.

Matthew 26:61 And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.

Matthew 27:40 And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.

Mark 14:58 We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.

Mark 15:29 And they that passed by railed on him, wagging their heads, and saying, Ah, thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days,

When Jesus said he would raise up the temple and we are told that the temple was his body, he was not talking about his physical body as we can clearly see from the below passages!!

Romans 12:4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: 5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. 6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;

1 Cor 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;..11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. 12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. 13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 14 For the body is not one member, but many.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. 7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Ephesians 5:9 For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth 23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.

Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. 19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Acts 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear…38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

For by ONE SPIRIT we are all baptized/cleansed into ONE BODY, all made to drink of the ONE SPIRIT. Jesus did indeed say that we would indeed be baptized with the baptism he received and we would drink of the cup that he drinks of.

Jesus Christ is the chief cornerstone of a Holy Temple, that temple is many members making up One Body that is built together for a habitation of God through the Spirit.”  

Jesus of Nazareth had received the Spirit not by measure, such was a calling to righteousness where by that Spirit he was anointed/set apart for the purpose to fulfill God’s covenant, die on the cross to set us at liberty from our sins so that we may have access to One Spirit unto the Father and become part of the Holy Temple.

Jesus died but when he was raised to life by God, he again received the Holy Spirit, he has God ALL in him, where he is the chief cornerstone, in whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple.

This is why Jesus had said in John 2:19, “I will raise it up” because in him all the building fitly framed together groweth unto a holy temple, it grows because he gave us access where we are builded together for a habitation of God through the Spirit.

Berean
    Participant

@ Jodi

thank you jodi for your answer
    I will try to tell you at another time what I believe.

God bless

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Think about it Jesus said he was “dead” and am now alive for evermore.   If he were dead how could he raise himself up? 

Me: Gene, YOU ARE A GENIUS!

SO ACCORDING TO YOU, JESUS HAD ONLY A FLESH BODY!

WHAT HAPPENED TO JESUS’ SOUL, THE SON OF GOD, THE HOLY GHOST, ATTRIBUTED TO JESUS Gene?

JESUS’ SOUL IN THE HOLY GHOST DIDN’T DIE! 

DON’T YOU KNOW THAT?

ALSO JESUS “THE WORD” MADE FLESH, THE SON OF MAN, AND JESUS’ SOUL, THE SON OF GOD, IN THE HOLY GHOST IMMEDIATELY ON JESUS’ DEATH. 

INTEGRATED AND BECAME ONE SUBSTANCE!

BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH!

GLORIFIED AS 

JESUS CHRIST GODMAN

Read scripture:

John13:31When he therefore was gone out,

Jesus said: Now is the Son of man glorified,

OK Gene?

THE SON OF MAN GLORIFIED!

HOW Gene? KEEP ON READING!

and God is glorified in him. 

GOD IN THE ABOVE IS A REFERENCE TO THE HOLY GHOST IN JESUS’SOUL, THE SON OF GOD, JESUS’DIVINE NATURE,

THUS, HOW DID GOD, THE HOLY GHOST, THE SON OF GOD, JESUS’DIVINE NATURE, GLORIFY, IN THE SON OF MAN, AND VICE VERSA Gene?

KEEP ON READING!

32If God be glorified in him,

DID YOU GET THAT? 

IF GOD IN THE HOLY GHOST, IS GLORIFIED IN JESUS THE SON OF MAN, HERE IT COMES, I’LL GIVE IT TO YOU WITH A SPOON!

IF GOD, IN THE HOLY GHOST,  GLORIFIED AND BECAME THE SON OF MAN, OR  MORE APPROPRIATELY:

POSSESSED JESUS’FLESH,

Well clear in Acts 20:28Take heed to yourselves, and to the whole flock,

WHERIN THE HOLY GHOST hath placed you bishops, to rule the church of God,

WHICH HE PURCHASED WITH HIS OWN BLOOD. 

OK, Gene THE HOLY GHOST PURCHASED WITH HIS OWN BLOOD…..

HOW COME THE HOLY GHOST POSSESSED THE  BLOOD?

OBVIOUS AS HE ACQUIRED THE BODY  OF THE SON OF MAN,

JESUS’ SPIRITUALIZED BODY ON JESUS’DEATH!

THUS BOTH

THE HOLY GHOST, THE SON OF GOD, JESUS’ DIVINE NATURE AND

“THE WORD” THE SON OF MAN, JESUS’HUMAN NATURE, BECAME

JESUS CHRIST  GODMAN!

ONE GLORIFIED SPIRITUALIZED BODY BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH!

AND VICE VERSA! WELL EMPHATICALLY CLEAR AGAIN; READ AND ACCEPT THE TRUTH PLEASE!

God also will glorify him in himself;

ATTENTION PLEASE:

GOD, IN THE HOLY GHOST, JESUS’ SOUL, THE SON OF GOD,

JESUS’ DIVINE NATURE,

WILL ALSO GLORIFY JESUS, “THE WORD” MADE FLESH, THE SON OF MAN

JESUS’HUMAN NATURE,

IN HIMSELF,

IN GOD,  IN THE HOLY GHOST!

JESUS BECAME GOD, AND GOD BECAME MAN!

JESUS CHRIST GODMAN

THEY ARE NOT TWO ANYMORE BUT

TWO IN ONE FLESH ALL SPIRITUAL!

FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO GOD’S WORK, 

IT IS HIS SPIRIT WHICH GIVES LIFE/EXISTENCE TO ALL OF HIS WORK!

NOW READ THE SCRIPTURE HEREUNDER WHERE JESUS HIMSELF ( NOT ME) MADE CLEAR THAT

THE SON OF GOD IS ALSO THE SON OF MAN!

John 5:25 Amen, amen I say unto you, that the hour cometh, and now is, when the dead shall

hear the voice of THE SON OF GOD,

and they that hear shall live. 26For as the Father hath life in himself, so he hath given the Son also to have life in himself: 27And he hath given him power to do judgment,

because he is THE SON OF MAN.

Now JESUS (NOT ME) HEREUNDER, CONFIRMS THAT HE POSSESSES AND FURNISHES

THE HOLY GHOST!

John 20:22 When he had said this, he breathed on them; and he said to them:

Receive ye the Holy Ghost.

JESUS SIMPLY FURNISHED THE HOLY GHOST TO HIS APOSTLES

GLORIFIED IN THE SON OF MAN,

GOD IN JESUS’HUMAN ATTRIBUTES

JESUS( NOT ME) IN THIS LAST SCRIPTURE ALSO CONFIRMS THAT

BOTH THE HOLY GHOST AND HIM REJOICE TOGETHER, OBVIOUSLY ON THE CROSS!

John4: 35Do you not say, There are yet four months, and then the harvest cometh? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes, and see the countries;

for they are white already to harvest. 

36And HE THAT REAPETH receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life everlasting: that both HE THAT SOWETH, and HE THAT REPEATH,

MAY REJOICE TOGETHER. 

37For in this is the saying true:

That it is ONE MAN that soweth,

and it is ANOTHER THAT REAPETH

ONE MAN, JESUS THE SON OF MAN that sows the good seed!

and it is ANOTHER THE HOLY GHOST THAT REPEATH!

You: If he were dead how could he raise himself up? 

No Gene, you are simply totally a carnal-minded person, WITH EVERY RESPECT and

YOU HAVE TO BE BORN AGAIN IN THE SPIRIT!

JESUS BECAME GODMAN ON THE CROSS, AND FROM THEN ON HE WAS IN THE POSITION TO ACHIEVE ALL THAT HE WANTED!

While the father was in his longest rest!

Well asserted hereunder:

John 12:27 Now is MY SOUL troubled.

And what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour. But for this cause I came unto this hour. 28Father, glorify thy name. A voice therefore came from heaven: I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again. 29The multitude therefore that stood and heard, said that it thundered. Others said: An angel spoke to him. 30Jesus answered, and said:

This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes. 

31Now is the judgment of the world:

now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

32And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL THINGS TO MYSELF.

JESUS THROUGH HIS DEATH  BECAME 

JESUS CHRIST, GODMAN, AND WAS IN THE POSITION TO RAISE HIMSELF FROM THE DEAD!

The fact that ON HIS DEATH, JESUS RAISED SAINTS  OUT OF THEIR TOMBS!

John10:17Therefore doth the Father love me: because I lay down my life,

that I may take it again. 

18No man taketh it away from me:

but I lay it down of myself, and I have power to lay it down: and I have power to take it up again.

This commandment have I received of my Father.

Now to conclude reflect on these scriptures please!

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was in the whale’s belly three days and three nights:

so shall the Son of man be in the heart of the earth

three days and three nights.

Matthew 17:22 And when they abode together in Galilee, Jesus said to them:

The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men: 23And they shall kill him,

and the third day he shall rise again.

And they were troubled exceedingly.

In the above scriptures there are

TWO SON OF MAN!

ONE REMAINS THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHT IN HELL and 

ONE RAISES HIMSELF UP ON THE THIRD DAY!

Jodi and Gene, and those who are in any way in harmony with you!

EXPLAIN THIS DISCREPANCY PLEASE

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi……Jesus said…..”to them that have, more shall be given, and to them that have not , even what they have shall be taken away”.

Jodi, you are one that has, and more is being given to you.

peace and love to you and yours Jodi……..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Gene,

As always, thanks so much for your encouraging words!

I have very recently pieced together a few things,

That The Word of God from the beginning was His everlasting covenant. That covenant was fulfilled in Jesus which then opened it up to be fulfilled in all.

Scripture speaks a lot about God’s everlasting covenant and what we learn is that it is a promise of God calling man to righteousness, begetting him of His Spirit to cause him to walk in all of God’s ways and by such man is deserving of eternal life.

Exactly what God promises in His everlasting covenant is exactly what He first fulfilled in Jesus of Nazareth.

People seem to surely do all they can to deny that Jesus was indeed cleansed and called to righteousness being justified by the Spirit that came to dwell in him without measure.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

justified/dikaioo to render righteous.

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

You

People seem to surely do all they can to deny that Jesus was indeed cleansed and called to righteousness being justified by the Spirit that came to dwell in him without measure. 

Me

Cleansed OF what?

🙏

Berean
    Participant

@ Jodi

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Me

Justified in the spirit “

This means that the character of God was vindicated “through the life and death of the Lord Jesus Christ guided by the Holy Spirit.
    And HE will again be “justified” before the whole universe by the testimony of his saints at the end of time by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 3:
    (3-4)
    For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written:

“👉That You may be justified in Your words,
    And may overcome when You are judged.” 👈

Malachi 3:3
    And he shall sit as a refiner and purifer of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, 👉that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.👈

Rev.17

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Rev.15

[1] And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
    [2] And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire:👉 and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.👈
    [3] And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
    [4] Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest. 

Rev.14

[1] And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads.
    [2] And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
    [3] And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
    [4] These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
    [5]👉 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.👈

🙏

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

You ask what Jesus was cleansed from, being as it was that he was indeed baptized.

I draw understanding from the below passages,

Luke 3:4 John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins….21 Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, 22 And the Holy Spirit descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. 35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

Ephesians 5:9 For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness righteousness and truth. 

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my Spirit upon him:…6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

John 1:33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. 34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

Jesus was NOT born of the Spirit and then emptied himself to be born in the flesh becoming a human baby. Jesus was born of the flesh and then at the river Jordan he was born of the Spirit without measure, CALLED TO RIGHTEOUSNESS where he could not sin as God’s seed/Spirit remained in him. 

Berean, God manifested His Word, He made His promise unto David true in the flesh of Jesus, which is what we are reading in 1 John 3 and with Jesus’s own words. God had promised that He would become a Father unto a son of David where He would not take his mercy/goodness away from him and would settle him into His house and His kingdom forevermore. Jesus said a man must be born of water and of the Spirit to enter God’s kingdom, Jesus, the Son of David, was most assuredly including himself and revealing how it is God fulfilled His promise to David! From 1 John 3 we also know what God was referring to when He told David that He would become a Father unto his son, He would make him be born of Him, make him to have Himself/His Spirit ALL IN him, a calling to righteousness where he would THEN WALK IN ALL OF GOD’S WAYS, not able to sin and thus be worthy to be settled into God’s kingdom. Most assuredly the Son of Man was exalted to God’s right hand having received the promised Holy Spirit.  

Before Jesus was begotten of God’s Spirit at the river Jordan what are we given about Jesus,

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Holy-set apart,

The child to be born was the promised son of David set apart from all other sons of David and all other men of the earth by God for Him to become a Father to, for Him to not take His goodness away from, for Him to settle him into His Kingdom and give him an eternal throne.   

Luke 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
    31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. 23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus: 24 When John had first preached before his coming the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel.

Luke 2:39 And when they had performed all things according to the law of the Lord, they returned into Galilee, to their own city Nazareth. 40 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

48 And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. 49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father’s business? 50 And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them. 51 And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject/to obey unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart. 52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Jesus did not honor his parents to ask them if he could stay behind let alone at least tell him what he was doing. Giving your parents unnecessary grief, showing a lack of respect is NOT GOOD. The child Jesus was indeed growing strong in spirit with wisdom and had God’s grace upon him, but the twelve year old boy Jesus was not perfect and he needed to be under the guidance of his parents, obey them and give them respect.

This Jesus continued to increase in wisdom and stature until a day came where he was baptized by John, which was a baptism of repentance for the remission of sins. Upon his baptism God then called him to righteousness begetting him of His Spirit without measure where that Spirit remained in him and thus he could not sin. God sent him out into the world and held his hand and kept him to be for a covenant, to be for a lamb without spot or blemish. Jesus was justified, made righteous in the Spirit and sent out into the world being in the form of God having His Spirit without measure to do His works, where by such he was the Son of Man having come down from heaven, having come directly from our Heavenly God.  

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

No man of his own is capable of keeping one letter of the law, one needs God’s Spirit. God gives His mercy/goodness according to His own will and pleasure. We see both good and evil in the world since the beginning, where all the good is of God, without Him the world probably would have been destroyed by man already, but one thing would be for sure, the world would be all evil everywhere continuously without His mercy.

The law proved that man can do nothing of himself, it exposed our inability to be godly. Adam and Eve ignorantly thought they could be like God from eating fruit from a specific tree. They had no idea where godliness, truth and wisdom comes from.

Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Christ teaches us that godliness comes from God’s Spirit. If you do not believe that Christ is our example, that he represents a man who was anointed with the Spirit called to righteousness to then enter into God’s eternal kingdom, then you are lost.

Paul in Timothy 3:16 is specifically speaking of godliness and he declares that it comes from being justified in the Spirit, made righteous in the Spirit. We see the godliness in Jesus, for God came to be all in him, God manifested Himself in the man of flesh Jesus when He anointed him of His Spirit without measure making him righteous. When we believe in this and have faith that God has promised to make us as he is, by such faith we are saved.

Viewing 20 posts - 23,861 through 23,880 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account