JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 21,721 through 21,740 (of 25,931 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Hi LU,

YOU: Thank you for rewriting your post. That was much easier to follow.

I see those references in Hebrews, Psalms 2, Acts 13, to the “begetting” as taking place from the dead. Hence, He is called “Firstborn from the dead.” Jesus, however is certainly identified as God’s Son already many times before he was begotten from the dead.

Colossians 1:15 identifies Jesus as the “Firstborn of all creation” and then in verse 16 and beyond, the creation of all things is by that Firstborn.

Obviously, he was born before he created all things.

I’m afraid there’s a misconception in the above.

As Jesus was never born as a spirit! He was eternal with God! Jesus, “THE WORD” the Son of Man, the source of all physical, was emanated from God in the beginning. The big bang, which enlightened the entire infinite existence.

From then on He as a spirit, eternal life, moved from creature to creature as the firstborn of every creature, but He Himself was never actually born both as a spirit and as a human. For instant God as the beginning of creation, created Lucifer, the light-bringer, and through Lucifer, He created and sustained all creatures by His spirit “THE WORD” as eternal life. Then through the process of creation always as a spirit, He fully loaded with all good and evil onto himself, conceived Anna, and created Mary His Mother without the least contamination, then through her, for the first time, He was born as a man.

I repeat Jesus was not born before He created anything.

Jesus existed as a spirit before he created anything.

Colossians 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God,

the firstborn of every creature:

AS A SPIRIT!

16For in him were all things created in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominations, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him and in him. 17And he is before all, and by him all things consist.

ALL THE ABOVE IS A CLEAR REFERENCE TO JESUS’PREXISTENCE AS A SPIRIT!

18And he is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he may hold the primacy:

Again the above is also a reference to Jesus as a spirit, the firstborn from the dead!

Jesus was slain like a lamb from the beginning of the world.Rev.13:8, in all souls spiritually dead, but on Jesus’death/glorification, Satan was removed from all souls, and he was not SLAIN anymore but alive precisely by Jesus Christ glorified

Godman on earth! By whose Spirit, He resurrected His own dead body!

Jesus simply GAVE His own dead body to the human race, all identical in

ONE SPIRIT “THE WORD”

well mentioned in the last supper!

Luke 22:19 And taking bread, he gave thanks, and brake; and gave to them, saying:

This is my body, which is   GIVEN for you. Do this for a commemoration of me. 

Confirmed hereunder:

19Because in him, it hath well pleased the Father, that all fullness should dwell; 20And through him to reconcile all things unto himself, making peace through the blood of his cross, both as to the things that are on earth, and the things that are in heaven.

All God’s tasks are spiritual, the fact that Jesus destroyed His own flesh, simply to rule in His spirit. The fact that Adam lived in his flesh but he died in his spirit.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@Lightenup

Thank you!

Lightenup
    Participant

Carmel,

You said: ALL THE ABOVE IS A CLEAR REFERENCE TO JESUS’ PREXISTENCE AS A SPIRIT!

It is a reference to the only begotten Son of God who was in the same form as his Father before creation.

Lightenup
    Participant

@Danny Dabbs,

Looks like Proclaimer has gotten distracted from the January 9th question.

Have you any thoughts about Jesus being identified as YHVH and God?

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@Lightenup

Looks like Proclaimer has gotten distracted from the January 9th question.

Well he said he needs time.

Have you any thoughts about Jesus being identified as YHVH and God?

I’m not 100% sure about that.

Berean
    Participant

God bless all

Lightenup
    Participant

@Proclaimer @DannyDabbs

Perhaps PC is enjoying a much needed holiday since he has still not put up a rebuttal post to my January 9th proof of the Son of God being identified as YHVH by his Father. I hope the Holy Spirit is opening his mind to that truth.

Today I saw this video for the first time which addresses the same scriptures which I used to show the proof. It is lengthy but you can advance the video to where the guy starts reading Psalms 102 and comparing it to Hebrews 1. It is somewhere around the midway mark. I put this up to show that I am not alone in my conclusion.

Enjoy!!

LU

Berean
    Participant

Hi LU

I also believe that the name of the Son of God is YHVH

PSALM 24:10 speaks of the arrival of the RISEN SON OF GOD at the gates of heaven

Hebrew Transliterated
    24:10 MY HV’a ZH MLK HKBVD YHVH TShB’aVTh HV’a MLK HKBVD SLH.

Latin Vulgate
    24:10 quis est iste rex gloriae Dominus exercituum ipse est rex gloriae semper

King James Version
    24:10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

American Standard Version
    24:10 Who is this King of glory? Jehovah of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah

Bible in Basic English
    24:10 Who is the King of glory? The Lord of armies, he is the King of glory. (Selah.)

Darby’s English Translation
    24:10 Who is he, this King of glory? Jehovah of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Douay Rheims Bible
    24:10 Who is this King of Glory? the Lord of hosts, he is the King of Glory.

Noah Webster Bible
    24:10 Who is this King of glory? the LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

World English Bible
    24:10 Who is this King of glory? Yahweh of Hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah.

Young’s Literal Translation
    24:10 Who is He – this king of glory? Jehovah of hosts – He is the king of glory! Selah.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@Lightenup

OK, thank you for the video.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@berean

Hi Berean,

LU believes that Jesus is Yahweh in identity.
    Not that Jesus only shares the name of Yahweh His Father.
    Do you agree with her?

Berean
    Participant

Hi Danny

I beleive That the Son of God HAVE THE NAME OF HIS FATHER : YHVH

HE IS NOT GOD IN PERSONNALITY OR IDENTITY BUT IN INFINITY OR NATURE

Blessings

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@berean

Hi Danny

I beleive That the Son of God HAVE THE NAME OF HIS FATHER : YHVH

HE IS NOT GOD IN PERSONNALITY OR IDENTITY BUT IN INFINITY OR NATURE

Blessings

I agree with you.

Blessings,

Danny

Lightenup
    Participant

@ Danny Dabbs @ berean

Hi guys, I’m glad that you can see that the only begotten Son of God has the name YHVH, which is also the name of his Father.

I believe that Jesus is identified as YHVH and the Father is identified as YHVH in the scriptures.

They share an eternal nature yet are distinct from each other as individual persons.

Both, together (not separately) act as the ONE mighty and awesome God, YHVH, united in Spirit.

Both are each called God, Lord, and YHVH in different contexts.

They act as ONE YHVH God, not many independent gods. No polytheism there. If they acted independently as gods, they would not be acting as the ONE true God.

The Father and the Son, united in nature and Spirit, act as ONE eternal God, YHVH.

Do you agree?

LU

Berean
    Participant

LU

I would rather say

The Father and the Son, united in nature and Spirit, act as AS IF THEY WERE ONE eternal God, YHVH.

The FATHER IS THE ONE ETERNAL TRUE GOD

carmel
    Participant

Hi Berean,

YOU: The FATHER IS THE ONE ETERNAL TRUE GOD

With the above declaration, you are rejecting

the eternal oneness of the Father and the Son.

carmel
    Participant

Berean,

Read hereunder:

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me by my Father; and

no one knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and

to whom the Son will reveal him.

The Father was never in the position to reveal Himself as a spirit, and only physically in

Jesus Christ

John17:10 And all my things are thine, and

thine are mine;

and I am glorified in them.

ONLY Jesus Christ is glorified with both in the physical and spirit of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth

all the fulness of the Godhead corporeally;

Even before creation.

carmel
    Participant

Berean,

Read these scriptures now:

1 John5:20And we know that the Son of God

is come:

and he hath given us understanding that

we may know the TRUE God, and

may be in his TRUE Son.

This is the TRUE God and life eternal.

Satan never believed that God, SPIRIT, embodied in “THE WORD” made flesh, Jesus, would manifest Himself on earth, considering that human flesh and its entire process was satanic from Adam’s sin.

Confirmed by Jesus in

John 14:30 I will not now speak many things with you.

For the prince of this world cometh,

and in me,

he hath not anything.

In the above Jesus simply made it clear that

HE HAD NOTHING SATANIC OF EARTH despite He came down from heaven in flesh and blood!

Also made clear in

John16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in ME you may have peace.

In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence,

I have overcome the world.

The entire satanic process of this planet was toppled by Jesus, and He himself by His spirit, “THE WORD” established a

A NEW ETERNAL LIFE PROCESS THROUGHOUT PERFECT.John 6:27.

Read carefully hereunder:

Jeremiah 32:27 Behold I am

the Lord the God of all flesh:

shall anything be hard for me? 

Reflect on the above words:

GOD OF ALL FLESH!

Definitely a clear reference to

JESUS “THE WORD” MADE FLESH! the only

FLESH WHO REDEEMED HUMANITY!

FOR THE PLEASURE AND GLORY OF THE FATHER!

carmel
    Participant

Hi LU,

YOU: Carmel,

You said: ALL THE ABOVE IS A CLEAR REFERENCE TO JESUS’ PREXISTENCE AS A SPIRIT!

It is a reference to the only begotten Son of God who was in the same form as his Father before creation.

ME: That means LU that

Jesus was never BEGOTTEN BEFORE HE CREATED ANYTHING, as He pre-existed eternally as A SPIRIT IN THE ONENESS OF GOD!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all……Jesus said,   This is eternal life , that they might know “YOU”  the “ONLY” true God”, ..

how did that get from “YOU” the “ONLY”  true GOD , to me “Jesus” a true God?

Isa 45:5….I am the LORD, and there is “none else”, there is “NO” GOD besides me:

read also verses 6, 7, 8,  please notice the word “I”   used there seven times, and “ME”  three times. So how did “I” and “ME” get to be “we” ?  Which you people preach.
    Jesus said ” the LORD “our” GOD  IS “ONE” LORD.” BUT you say no, the LORD OUR GOD, is three Gods.

PAUL said ,  but unto “us” there is “ONE” God and “One” mediator between men and God , the “MAN” Jesus. 

I could list many other scriptures that say the same thing but what good would it do?
    Jesus said he was “going to “his” Father “and” our Father , “his” God “and” our God.  If he had a God, it could not have been himself he was going to. 
    “common sense”,  should tell you people that.
    peace and love to you all……….gene

Lightenup
    Participant

Gene,

Is the Father independently the one true God AND eternal life?

OR

Is the Father, being the one true God and eternal life dependent on the Son’s obedience unto becoming man and obeying the Father even unto death, and being raised again to eternal life?

Did what Jesus did, make the Father God AND eternal life? In other words, can you have eternal life apart from Jesus?

if your answer is no, you can’t have eternal life apart from Jesus, then realize when it is said that the Father is the one true God AND eternal life, He is not alone as that ONE TRUE GOD, there is another person whom the Father depends on to be the one true God AND eternal life,

Apart from the Son, the Father is not a father, nor is the Father the giver of eternal life, nor is the Father a creator, nor is the Father a redeemer, nor is the Father a savior.

So when YHVH says He alone created the earth, the “He” is referring to a unity which is made up of more than one member.

The church is also a unity which is made up of more than one member.

For example, we can say that the church alone makes up the body of Christ. She has been redeemed by the blood of Christ.

When  you read that, surely you understand that the church is more than one person and the church is not one woman even though the pronoun “she” is singular and feminine. Do you agree?

The thing that you stumble over, IMO, is the speech of unity. The pronouns for a unity are singular at times when referring to the whole group and also plural at times when referring to the many that make up the group.

When you lack understanding that the One being spoken about is actually a unity of more than one member, you will come to wrong conclusions.

You constantly reflect that lack of understanding. You think that the Father ALONE is the one true God and eternal life but the Father is not alone as the one true God and eternal life.
    the Father is the one true God AND eternal life WITH the Son, not apart from the Son. They are perfectly united as YHVH and YHVH, alone created the world. In other words, the Father and Son, together through their perfectly United Spirit, created all things. The Father, apart from the Son and their Holy Spirit created nothing. NOTHING, Gene.

Blessings and peace to you,

LU

Viewing 20 posts - 21,721 through 21,740 (of 25,931 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account