JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 21,501 through 21,520 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all….. after nearly 2000 years of false teachings of Satan and his ministers, about who Jesus really is, the waters has been so clouded hardly anyone can know t h e real Jesus, because of all the deception that has “already” occurred in the “apostate” churches,  which are the synoguges of Satan , where his “LIES ABOUT JESUS” have been taught for so long, there is “only” a few, a very few, that God has allowed  to see the truth.” 

Jesus is not a God of anykind, never was and never will be, he did not exist before his birth on this earth, except in the plan and will of God the Father. 

There it is,  the simple truth .

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

But never the less it’s says he knew no sin,  then he was  a “perfect” human being.  But a human being non the less.  Giving him a “prexistent” status,  moves him away from his humanity, and gives him an advantage over us , making him appear different then we are.

He emptied himself and came in the flesh. Yet he still had advantages such as no sin. I can only imagine what such a thing would have done for me. Nevertheless, when we have a covenant with God, he wipes our sins away. Still, the flesh is a pain. Can’t wait for the new body. That said, I have things to do here first.

Berean
    Participant

Gene

You

But never the less it’s says he knew no sin, then he was a “perfect” human being. But a human being non the less. Giving him a “prexistent” status, moves him away from his humanity, and gives him an advantage over us, making him appear different then we are.”

Me

BIBLE SAYS  JESUS KNEW NO SIN

2 Cor.5 :20   Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
    [21] For he hath made him to be sin for us, WHO KNEW NO SIN; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Gene,    be careful what you write….

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..the key is to understand what the word “Knew” actually means.   Adam “knew” Eve And She brought forth her first son ,  Cain.

What soes that word “Knew” mean?    Was it “hi  I’m Adam, glad to meet you Eve, or was it to mean he have an eniminit relationship with her?

To know good and evil is not saying to know “about” something,  it is saying to have an actual experience with it, it scriptures.

Jesus did however  have experence with sin nearly all his life on this earth,   but he himself “did”  not sin. The sin he was “experiencing” was not comming from him, but from others.  But he still learned from that experience, as scripture say, “he learned “obedience”, BY THE THINGS HE SUFFERED.” .  We also learn obedience to God by the things  we also suffer. 

Trying to move Jesus away from our own “idenity” with him as a fellow human being,   is the greatest sin of all. IMO it is exactly what Satan and his ministers wants you to do. He wants you to believe Jesus was and is different then you and me.  That is the big “LIE”. HE SIMPLY DOESN’T WANT YOU TO SEE YOUR POTENTIAL, so he created the “LIE” that make Jesus appear different, so you won’t believe the potential you have.  Jesus is exactly what we are going to become in the family of God, He is our “exact” potential,  and Satan hates that.  

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

2 Peter 2:22

Who did no sin,

neither was guile found in his mouth:
    [23] Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but  himself to him that judgeth righteously:
    [24] Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You said God could never indwell in anyone. Well scripture say that not true,

“if the Spirit of Him That raised Jesus from the dead, “DWELL” IN YOU, then he which raised Jesus christ from the dead, shall “also” quicken your mortal body”.

Romans 8:9But you are not in the flesh, but in the spirit,

if so be that

the Spirit of God dwells in you.

IN THE ABOVE Gene, IT IS MORE THAN CLEAR THAT

NOT GOD DWELLS IN US BUT

THE SPIRIT OF GOD!

THIS SPIRIT IS SENT BY JESUS FROM THE FATHER OF WHICH WE RECEIVE ON

BAPTISM. THIS IS ASSERTED BY JESUS IN

John 16:12 I have yet many things to say to you:

but you cannot bear them now. 

Gene, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND FROM THE ABOVE,

WHAT KIND OF STATE  HUMANS WERE IN BEFORE JESUS’REDEMPTION? 

HUMANS WERE NOT IN THE POSITION  NEITHER  TO ACCEPT NOR TO LIVE IN CHRIST, OR MORE APPROPRIATE,

IMITATE CHRIST AND LIVE HIS SPIRITUAL LIFE!

SIMPLY AS SATAN HAD/HAS TOO MUCH POWER OVER HUMANS THROUGH THE HUMAN CORRUPTED FLESH, EVEN UP TO NOW.

THE FACT THAT PAUL SAID THOSE PRECISE  WORDS IN ROMANS 8:9 HEREUNDER:

But you are not in the flesh, but in the spirit,…..

Con.John 16:

13But when he, the Spirit of truth, is come,

he will teach you all truth.

For he shall not speak of

HIMSELF;  but what things soever he shall hear,( IN RELATION TO CHRIST)  he shall speak; and the things that are to come, he shall shew you.

14He shall glorify me;

OK Gene, THE HOLY SPIRIT GLORIFIES JESUS CHRIST AND HIS SPIRITUAL TEACHING.

because he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it to you. 

THE HOLY SPIRIT SENT FROM THE FATHER, IS EQIVALENTLY EMPOWERED AS MUCH AS CHRIST IS,

RELATED BOTH TO HIS MANHOOD AND HIS DIVINITY, ATTENTION Gene NOW:

SINCE ONLY JESUS IS GLORIFIED AS

GODMAN ON EARTH NOT THE FATHER,

FOR THE GLORY AND PLEASURE OF THE FATHER!

THE FACT THAT JESUS

THE SOLE RULER OVER ALL, SENT HIM, 

15All things whatsoever the Father hath,

are mine.

THE ABOVE Gene, IS EMPHATICALLY CLEAR THAT JESUS

INHERITED ALL CHARACTERISTICS AND POWERS OF THE FATHER, BY WHICH HE MANIFESTED AND REVEALED THE FATHER WITH WHILE ON EARTH,

FOR ALL ETERNITY! 

THUS JESUS, THE SON/DIVINE OF MAN, FROM THE MOMENT OF HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS, AS MUCH AS  HE DIED, LIKE HUMANS 

HE ALSO GLORIFIED LIKE GOD, AND INTEGRATED

ONE SUBSTANCE WITH THE HOLY GHOST ATTRIBUTED TO

THE SON OF GOD, IN JESUS’SOUL, GOD’S SOUL! WELL CLEAR IN Joh13:31-32, John17:1 and predicted in 

Isaiah 42:1 BEHOLD my servant, I will uphold him:

my elect, my soul delighteth in him:

I have given my spirit upon him,

Gene, BEFORE THE WORLD WAS!

he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

ON HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS ON GOLGOTHA  ALSO PREDICTED IN

Isaiah 25:6 And the Lord of hosts shall make unto all people in

this mountain,

a feast of fat things, a feast of wine, of fat things full of marrow, of wine purified from the LEES.

7And he shall destroy in this mountain

the face of the bond with which ALL PEOPLE were tied, and the web that he (SATAN) made over all nations.

8He shall cast death down headlong forever:

and the Lord God shall wipe away tears from every face, and the reproach of his people he shall take away

from off the whole earth:

for the Lord (JESUS CHRIST) hath spoken it.

9And they shall say in that day:

Lo, this is our God,(JESUS CHRIST)

we have waited for him,

and he will save us:

this is the Lord, we have patiently waited for him,

we shall rejoice and be joyful in his salvation.

JESUS IS THE ONLY BEING GLORIFIED

ONE SUBSTANCE

BOTH IN

THE HUMAN FLESH OF EARTH,

“THE WORD”MADE FLESH and

THE SPIRIT OF GOD OF HEAVEN,

THE HOLY GHOST, IN

JESUS CHRIST

THE ONLY GODMAN ON EARTH! 

IMMEDIATELY ON HIS DEATH!

John13;32 When he therefore was gone out, Jesus said:

Now is the Son of man glorified,

and God is glorified in him.

32If God be glorified in him,

God also will glorify him in himself;

and immediately will he glorify him. 

GODMAN ON HIS DEATH

BACK TO Romans 8:9

Now if any man have not

the Spirit of Christ,

he is none of his. 

10And if Christ be in you,

Gene WHO IS IN HUMANS? OBVIOUS

THE HOLY SPIRIT SENT BY JESUS CHRIST FROM THE FATHER

EMPOWERED BY JESUS CHRIST

THROUGHOUT!

….the body indeed is dead, because of sin;

Gene, IS  YOUR BODY DEAD???

but the spirit liveth, because of justification.

JUSTIFIED IN CHRIST

Gene, IS THE SPIRIT LIVES IN YOU?

11And if the Spirit of him

HERE COMES THE TRUTH Gene!

WHO IS HIM???

JESUS CHRIST 

GODMAN ON EARTH

IMMEDIATELY ON HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS!

that raised up Jesus(dead body) from the dead, dwell in you;

he that raised up Jesus Christ from the dead,(spiritually dead in all souls) 

ORIGINALLY SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD Rev:13:8

shall quicken also your mortal bodies, because of

his Spirit (in the Holy Ghost) that dwelleth in you 

Did you notice the word,   “ALSO” there , another words exactly as he (God the Father did Jesus’ body).

ME: bunch of lies!

Gene, IMMEDIATELY FROM THE CROSS

JESUS CHRIST BECAME

GOD AND FATHER OF THE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN!

Heres what the apostle Paul said, “know you not that your “body” “IS”,  the TEMPLE,  of  the LIVING GOD”.?

did you know that Carmel?

AND HOW!

THAT LIVING GOD Gene, is

JESUS CHRIST, for the pleasure of the Father. 

HE LIVED  ON EARTH AND PROVED IT THAT HE IS 

THE TRUE MANIFESTED AND LIVING

GODMAN

GOD OF ALL FLESH!!!

Jeremiah 32:26 And the word of the Lord came to Jeremias, saying: 27Behold I am ( JESUS CHRIST)

the Lord

THE  God of all flesh:

shall any thing be hard for me? 

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……The Father is Spirit,  or don’t you believe what Jesus clearly said.

John 4:24…..“GOD IS A SPIRIT: and they that worship him must worship him in Spirit and in truth.”

Rom 8:11….“But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead “DWELL” “IN” “YOU” , he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also (the same way) quicken (bring to life) Your mortal (dead) “BODIES” (how) BY HIS SPIRIT THAT “DWELLS” ‘IN” “YOU”. 

CARMEL,  ALL YOUR RATTLING and long twisting and turning,  MEANS NOTHING, it like your a  indian medicine man , jumping around and waving you arms chanting things that make no sense,  to no one but you.

Try just talking about one thing at a time, and not bring a huge amount of other scriptures you have changed the wordings and add your own words to for a change.  No one here is even reading what you are posting anymore. Just post a few scriptures at a time ok?

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8

I have to respond to your falsehood.
    You always attack strawman. We already talked about headship.
    I don’t know how many times do I have to repeat. Ok, let’s try it one more time:
    The head of the woman is man. Does this mean that the husband is a superior being to his wife?
    The answer is obviously, “No.” The husband is greater than his wife by way of position but not by nature.
    The same applies to the Father and the Son. The Father is greater by position, but not better by nature.
    You already agreed with me on that. Ok. But you still insist that Jesus is just a god?
    That doesn’t work. Whether you like it or not. That doesn’t work.
    Bow down before Jesus Christ your God!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Danny Dabbs. ……what you have said is true,  ,  but we also share in that devine nature, just like Jesus does. But we as Jesus are not a God, no do we have the authority of God, no his power,  how does thinking Jesus is somehow above us in his devine nature make him above us?  Jesus is only above us in “authority”, given him by his father who is God and our Father who is GOD.  SO the question to you is in what way is Jesus actually different then we are, in his nature?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Danny, you are still not getting it.

There is one God (the Father) and one Lord (the Lord Jesus Christ).

There is one God and he sent his son into the world.

There is one God and Father of all from who all things came. And there one Lord, the Lord Jesus Christ through all things came.

So obviously God is not God because of his nature, but because of his position and because he is the source and head of all.

What you are doing is arguing that nature defines the meaning of God, thus Jesus is God because he is divine and then you kind of ignore that we can also share in that nature.

God is God in identity. God has a nature, but he shares that nature to his sons. It’s not even hard to understand because the very words father and son demonstrate this. But you would argue that they have the same nature therefore they are both equal and both God. Wrong.

God is God not because he has divine nature, but because he is the Most High.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Let’s look at your logic another way.

Lionel Messi is the greatest footballer of all time. Okay that is an opinion even though he has the stats, but let’s run with it regardless. Neymar is also a great footballer, He is not the greatest. He may become the greatest, some would argue that he is the greatest right now, but right now he is not the greatest of all time.

So your argument would be that Messi is a human and Neymar is a human, so they are both the greatest. And you know that is silly because you already admitted that the Father is greater than the son.

Remember, God is not God because of divine nature. God is God because God is the greatest and there is no one above him. He is the Most High and you already know the Son is not as great as the Father.

Of course, I am confident that you will continue to argue against this. But bear in mind that I have hundreds of scriptures I can quote. So my job of proving the truth will be far easier than your job of building an argument on a faulty foundation. Here are two scriptures to start with.

Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that and shudder.

Lightenup
    Participant

Proclaimer,

Jehovah is both God and Lord. Is Jehovah your God and Lord?

LU

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8

Jesus Christ the Son of God is my Lord and my God!

And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” John 20:28

I believe my Bible. Thank you. I think it’s time to move on.

God bless you.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I believe my Bible too. I always give thanks to Jesus Christ and his God.

John 20:17 (English-NIV)
    Jesus said, Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them,
    `I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.

Romans 15:6 (English-NIV)
    so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 1:3 (English-NIV)
    Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,

2 Corinthians 11:31 (English-NIV)
    The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, who is to be praised forever, knows that I am not lying.

Ephesians 1:3 (English-NIV)
    Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

Colossians 1:3 (English-NIV)
    We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you,

1 Peter 1:3 (English-NIV)
    Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

I believe my Bible. Thank you. I think it’s time to move on because there is one God and there is one Lord and there always will be.

God bless you.

Berean
    Participant

THE ONLY TRUE GOD IS GOD THE FATHER

IT IS ALSO TRUE THAT GOD THE FATHER CALLED “HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON ” GOD” {Hebrews 1)

AND THOMAS WAS NOT TAKEN UP BY JESUS WHEN THOMAS SAID TO JESUS: MY LORD AND MY GOD ….

ISAIAH 9:6

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

MIGHTY GOD<<<<<

NOT ALL MIGHTY BUT MIGHTY

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: Carmel……The Father is Spirit, or don’t you believe what Jesus clearly said.

Me: Gene, YOU SIMPLY MADE ME LAUGH!

DIDN’T YOU READ MY POST, PREVIOUS TO THIS ONE?

HERE IT IS ALL IN BLUE, READ AGAIN:

YOU: Tell us Berean why would a God,  need another God , to do the work ““IN” him. 

If he were already a God?

Me: Gene, THE ABOVE IS A CLEAR PROOF OF

HOW A  CARNALLY MINDED PERSON YOU ARE!

WHEN WILL YOU GET IT INTO YOUR CARNAL MIND THAT GOD IS NOT ONLY

A GOD BUT ALSO 

A SPIRIT!

A SPIRIT Gene, REQUIRES

A BODY IN ORDER TO PERFORM HIS WORK!

NOW JESUS Gene, WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IT’S YOUR PROBLEM, WAS

THE FIRST EVER EMBODIMENT OF GOD! 

John 1:1 1IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and

the Word was God.

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU EITHER DIDN’T READ MY POST AT ALL, OR YOU DIDN’T UNDERSTAND WHAT I POSTED.

Read what you said AGAIN:

Tell us Berean why would a God,  need another God ,

to do the work ““IN” him. 

If he were already a God?

ACCORDING TO YOU CARNAL MIND,

IF GOD THE FATHER WAS ALREADY GOD

HE ALSO HAD ABODY, AND HE DOESN’T NEED A BODY

TO PERFORM HIS WORK IN/FROM!

CONSEQUENTLY, WITH YOUR NONSENSE STATEMENT I AM MORE THAN SURE THAT

YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT A SPIRIT IS!!!

DON’T YOU KNOW THAT GOD BEFORE HE CREATED ANYTHING

(A) HE HAD NOT A BODY OF ANY SORT???

(B)  HE CREATED A CREATION AD-EXTRA, OUTSIDE OF HIMSELF, THE KINGDOM OF HIS SON, SIMPLY TO

BE IN ALL BODIES HE CREATES???

THE FACT THAT HE ALWAYS AND ONLY CREATED ANYTHING THROUGH AND BY

“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN TO BE, 

BY WHOM AS A SPIRIT/MEDIATOR IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR GOD TO BE

DIRECTLY ATTACHED WITH HIS CREATURES,

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR GOD, WHO IS

A PERFECT, ETERNAL AND MOST POWERFUL TO ABIDE IN

AN IMPERFECT, MORTAL, AND MOST WEAK CREATURE WITHOUT SIMPLY ANNIHILATES SUCH CREATURES, AND IT IS ONLY IN SUCH CREATURES IN ACTUAL FACT GOD HAD THE PLEASURE TO MANIFEST HIS PHYSICAL KINGDOM IN. Well pinpointed out in

Matthew 11:11 Amen I say to you, there hath not risen among them that are born of women a greater than John the Baptist:

yet he that is THE LESSER in the kingdom of heaven

is greater than he. 

CAN YOU SEE WHAT THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE CLEARLY SAYS?

YOU: Carmel……The Father is Spirit, or don’t you believe what Jesus clearly said. John 4:24…..“GOD IS A SPIRIT: and they that worship him must worship him in

Spirit and in truth.

WHAT THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE, FROM

JESUS OWN MOUTH

“THE TRUTH,” ITSELF SAYS???

SCRIPTURE:

John 14:6 Jesus saith to him:

I am …. THE TRUTH,…

No man cometh to the Father, but

BY ME.

IN THE ABOVE STATEMENT BY JESUS, IT IS EVIDENTLY CLEAR THAT

HUMANS COULD IN NO WAY RETURN AND LIVE ETERNALLY IN THE PRESENCE OF THE FATHER  IN HEAVEN 

UNLESS BY JESUS!

NEVER MIND GOD THE FATHER DWELLS IN HUMANS! 

YOUR DELUSION! OK, Gene?

JESUS IS BOTH SPIRIT IN THE HOLY GHOST AND PHYSICAL IN “THE WORD”

ONE SUBSTANCE IN

JESUS CHRIST

BOTH GOD AND MAN

THE TRUTH!

Now let’s go back to 

John4:20Our fathers adored on this mountain, and you say, that at Jerusalem is the place where men must adore. 21Jesus saith to her: Woman, believe me,

that the hour cometh,

when you shall neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, adore the Father.

IN THE ABOVE JESUS CONFIRMED THAT FROM THE REDEMPTION MOMENT ON,

THE PLACE OR LOCALITY OF WORSHIP IS NOT IMPORTANT ANYMORE, BUT IT IS 

THE  BELIEF AND WAY OF WORSHIP ARE

IMPORTANT. 

22You adore that which you know not: we adore that which we know; for salvation is of the Jews.

IN THE ABOVE JESUS MADE IT CLEAR THAT FROM REDEMPTION ONWARD HUMANITY IN GENERAL, WILL ADORE GOD EVERYWHERE AND ANYTIME AS MUCH AS THEY WANT, SIMPLY AS

JESUS IN HIMSELF 

GODMAN ON EARTH

IN HIS EMBODIMENT 

UNITED HUMANITY AND GOD,

WHERE BEFORE ONLY THE JEWS OF WHOM SALVATION CAME, KNEW THE GOD THEY ADORED! 

A CLEAR REFERENCE TO HIMSELF!

23But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true adorers shall adore the Father in

spirit and in truth.

For the Father also seeketh such to adore him.

24God is a spirit; and they that adore him, must adore him

in spirit and in truth. 

JESUS CHRIST OK,Gene???

ONLY JESUS IS TRUTH WHO REVEALED AND MANIFESTED GOD,

SPIRIT

ON EARTH

PHYSICALLY 

THE TRUE GOD!!!

1 John5:20And we know that the Son of God is come:

and he hath given us understanding that we may know the true God,

and may be in his true Son.

This is the true God and life eternal.

Jesus Christ OK, Gene???

Rom 8:11….“But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead “DWELL” “IN” “YOU” , he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also (the same way) quicken (bring to life) Your mortal (dead) “BODIES” (how) BY HIS SPIRIT THAT “DWELLS” ‘IN” “YOU”.

ME: IN THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE THE TITLE

GOD IS NOT MENTIONED 

HOW ON EARTH A CARNAL MINDED PERSON LIKE YOU CONCLUDED THAT

“HIM”

IS A REFERENCE TO GOD THE FATHER

GO BACK Gene to my post and read 

TO WHOM  “THE SPIRIT OF

HIM” 

IS REFERRING!

YOU: CARMEL,  ALL YOUR RATTLING and long twisting and turning,  MEANS NOTHING, it like your a  indian medicine man , jumping around and waving you arms chanting things that make no sense,  to no one but you.

Gene the above is a confirmation that you are 

FRUSTRATED, PUZZLED, CONFUSED, SPEECHLESS, UNRESPONSIVE, AND MOST OF ALL SIMPLY

MIND-BOGGLED

YOU ARE NOT FAR AWAY FROM BEING

SILENT LIKE JODI!

YOU ARE NOT IN THE POSITION TO PICK 

ONE VERSE WHICH ACCORDING TO YOU IS RATTLING AND 

CONTRADICT ME BY USING SCRIPTURE SPECIFICALLY  WITHOUT RATTLING YOURSELF,

THE ONLY WAY HOW TO EXPRESS YOURSELF

AS YOU DID IN THIS POST.

Gene UNLESS YOU DO SO 

MINE STANDS  AS TRUTH!

YOU: Try just talking about one thing at a time, and not bring a huge amount of other scriptures you have changed the wordings and add your own words to for a change.  No one here is even reading what you are posting anymore. Just post a few scriptures at a time ok?

DID YOU EVER FELT THE SAME 

WHEN JODI POSTED TONS OF SCRIPTURES WHICH IN THE TRUTH

COTRADICTED HERSELF WITH, AND FROM THE OTHER HAND YOU SIMPLY SAID

YOU NAILED IT AGAIN???

THE ONLY REASON THAT YOU DONT WANT

THE SCRIPTURE I POSTED IS ONLY BECAUSE THEY

SIMPLY EXPOSE YOUR LIES AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS OF SCRIPTURES.

NEVERTHELESS

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS!!!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……At least Jodi and I don’t change  word meanings, except where STRONG shows  them as mistranlated, from the Greek to the English.

While your praying for me, make sure you ask God, to start to reaveal the truth to you OK?

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8

t8 Man you keep bringing me back.

You said:
    “Lionel Messi is the greatest footballer of all time. Okay that is an opinion even though he has the stats, but let’s run with it regardless. Neymar is also a great footballer, He is not the greatest. He may become the greatest, some would argue that he is the greatest right now, but right now he is not the greatest of all time.
    So your argument would be that Messi is a human and Neymar is a human, so they are both the greatest.”

No, absolutely not.
    My argument is that even if Messi is the greatest footballer that would make him not superior in being!
    That’s my argument!

Let’s try another analogy:
    I am “greater” than my son in that I have authority over him and am responsible for him. But as humans, we are equal. I am not more human than he; neither is he more human than me.

The same applies to God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ.

Only Jesus shares the essence of His Father.
    We will never. That’s heresy. Otherwise we will be equal to God.
    2 Peter 1:4…The Geneva Study Bible commentary says:
    By the divine nature he means not the substance of the Godhead, but the partaking of those qualities, by which the image of God is restored in us.

Berean
    Participant

Amen Danny
    I share your point of view.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Praise the Lord

Viewing 20 posts - 21,501 through 21,520 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account