JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 21,481 through 21,500 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU:Tell us Berean  why would a God,  need another God , to do the work ““IN” him. 

If he were already a God?

Me: Gene, THE ABOVE IS A CLEAR PROOF OF

HOW A  CARNALLY MINDED PERSON YOU ARE!

WHEN WILL YOU GET IT INTO YOUR CARNAL MIND THAT GOD IS NOT ONLY

A GOD BUT ALSO 

A SPIRIT!

A SPIRIT Gene, REQUIRES A BODY IN ORDER TO PERFORM HIS WORK!

NOW JESUS Gene, WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IT’S YOUR PROBLEM WAS

THE FIRST EVER EMBODIMENT OF GOD! 

John 1:1 1IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and

the Word was God. 

John1:14 And the Word was made flesh,

and dwelt among us, (and we saw his glory, the glory as it were of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth 

John17:5 And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself, with the glory which I had,

before the world was, with thee.

THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE CLEARLY SAYS  THAT

“THE WORD” WHICH WAS MADE FLESH, JESUS, WAS IN ONE GLORY WITH THE FATHER

BEFORE THE WORLD WAS!

NOW, THAT PRECISELY WHAT JESUS WAS!!!

GOD IS A SPIRIT, AND BEFORE HE STARTED PERFORMING ANYTHING

HE ESTABLISHED

HIS OWN FIRST EVER EMBODIMENT!

HIS OWN FIRST EVER CARRIER! 

PRECISELY JESUS CHRIST.

BUT GOD WAS TOO POWERFUL AND NOT IN THE POSITION TO MANIFEST HIMSELF TO THE

HEAVENLY REALMS AT LEAST FOR A PROBATION PERIOD!

SIMPLY Gene,  AS  FIRST AND FOREMOST

THROUGH THEIR OWN FREE WILL!!!

THEY HAD TO ACCEPT GOD EVEN WITHOUT SEEING

WHO AND WHAT HE IS! 

THEY HAD TO PROVE THEIR TRUE GENUINE LOYALTY AND SUBMISSION TO

THIS MYSTERIOUS GOD PRECISELY

THROUGH THE PROCESS OF CREATION!

NOW BEFORE  THIS PROBATION PERIOD EXPIRED,

THE CREATION OF HEAVEN AND EARTH OF GENESIS 1:1

LUCIFER, THE PRIMORDIAL LIGHT, THE MORNING STAR!

THE CARRIER OF

THE LIGHT, precisely

“THE WORD” JESUS, AS A SPIRIT IN HIS HEART, HIS LIFE SOURCE/ETERNAL LIFE.

ALREADY FOR QUITE A LONG TIME, WITHIN A CONFLICT IN HIS HEART, THE ABODE OF GOD IN “THE WORD”

HE, LUCIFER, LOVED WHAT HE CREATED, MORE THAN GOD, HIS CREATOR, THROUGH “THE WORD” WITHIN HIS HEART, FINALLY

REBELLED!

PRECISELY AGAINST HIMSELF,  GOD  “THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN TO BE, HIS LIFE SOURCE, ETERNAL LIFE!  

Mark:3:26 And if Satan be risen up against himself,

he is divided,

and cannot stand, but hath an end.

LUCIFER, SIMPLY AS HE WANTED TO SEE GOD AT ALL COSTS, ONCE HE REALIZED THAT GOD HAD A BODY! 

PRECISELY 

JESUS CHRIST

THE UNIQUE EMBODIMENT OF 

GOD!

THERE WAS ONLY ONE WAY TO GET LUCIFER/SATAN, THE LOST SHEEP,

THE PRODIGAL SON, THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, BACK TO GOD, AND THAT WAS

THAT GOD MUST BE BORN AS MAN ON EARTH AND MANIFEST HIMSELF

THE TRUTH PRECISELY IN

JESUS CHRIST

GODMAN ON EARTH!

JOHN17:5 And now glorify thou me, (ON EARTH)

O Father, with thyself, with the glory which I had,

before the world was, with thee.

YOU: PLEASE Don’t give us this false  idea  he dumped all his GODLINESS,   to become a human so thats why he couldn’t use it garbage.

ME WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FOR A CARNALLY MINDED PERSON LIKE 

YOU Gene, WITH EVERT RESPECT!

ALL POSSIBLE FOR GOD Gene!

GOD IS EVEN HUMBLE IN JESUS,

HE EMPTIED HIMSELF AND 

ENRICHED THE ENTIRE CREATION WITH WHAT HE EMPTIED HIMSELF OF

HIS SPIRIT! 

OF WHICH HE HAS IN ABUNDANCE!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Berean
    Participant

Gene and all

When Jesus was born on this earth, the Spirit of God was already in him. This is why Jesus as a young child:

increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.”

When he came to be baptized by John, he had no sin on him, and he was not baptized for him, BUT FOR US.

But he was wounded for our sins, Broken for our iniquities; The chastisement that gives us peace fell on him, And by his stripes we are healed.…

Luke 4:18
    The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor; He sent me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim deliverance to captives, And to the blind the recovery of sight, To set the oppressed free,

…..”he who, insulted, did not return insults, mistreated, made no threats, but relied on one who judges righteously; 24He who himself bore our sins in his body on a tree, so that we may live to sins after being righteous; him by whose stripes you were healed. 25For you were like sheep that went astray. But now you have returned to the pastor and keeper of your souls

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean. …..You and Carmel ……put the “man” Jesus ahead of God himself, and you don’t even realize it. JESUS WORSHIPED GOD THE FATHER, AS HIS AND OUR GOD.  you have rejected the , GREAT COMMANDMENT,   “you shall love the LORD you God, with “ALL”  your heart , and “ALL” your might” ,   according to Jesus, this is the “GREATEST” COMMANDMENT.  and Our God also said this to us ,  “you shall have “NO OTHER”,  GOD besides me”.   

How is it you people see fit to not believe Jesus, or what he said? , are you false teachers greater   then he is?

You keep preaching Jesus as your God, which in fact he is “your” God,  but he is not my God,  nor did Jesus ever preach himself as God either.  He even denied that the  words he was telling us was even “HIS” words,  but you people peach him as your God and him himself  the word,  but then don’t believe what he himself said. To me I find  that amazing.

You people,   who “make the “IMAGE”  OF “the man”, JESUS, as a God,  are making Jesus the man, out to be a “MAN OF SIN”    as 2ths2,  says.  

What “human” being is “NOW”  SITTING, IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD and,  BEING DESPLAYED and WORSHIPPED AS A GOD?  IS IT NOT Jesus himself?  that you people preach not only as your God , but even the word of God itself .  YOUR,  false “IMAGE” you people have create about the “man” Jesus, he himself will destory when he returns , 2ths2.   it’s all there for those who have eyes to see. Time is short, repent! 

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..God’s word did come to reality,  his prophetic words he gave to the prophets, it was about the  “flesh” “man” Jesus,  It came into existence when the “man” Jesus was born.  GET IT, it is not saying Jesus “IS” “himself God’s words, he is the “fulfillment”  of what God said He was going to do, through the prophets.  “HIS” ACTUAL WORD , CAME TRUE,  IT “FULFILLED”, it was the “FLESH” MAN JESUS.  

Why can’t you understand that Carmel,  and you call, Jodi and I , Carnel.  NO those who are carnal minded  and blind to the truth, are those who actually think Jesus “is”  God’s words “himself”,   now that’s both stupid and ignorant,  God was indeed “in” Jesus by his holy Spirit, telling him what to say to us, that is true, but that never made Jesus himself God’s word no more then God speaking through the Prophets made the prophets God’s word either.  GOD IS SPIRIT and can INDWELL any flesh he Choses to, and Speak through them, but none of that ever makes them a God nor his word . 

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Did Jesus give in to temptation once, even in thought …..?
    Yes or no?
    Does he need him to be baptized for Him?
    Yes or no?

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8

Jesus has the same exact nature as his Father.

He is not an inferior being to his Father any more than we are inferior beings to our parents.

I really hope that you will understand. Thank you for your time and goodbye.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..see you really don’t believe what scripture says do you?  It amazes me how little you people know scriptures.  Berean I give you just one  on this Ok.

Heb 2:18…..“for in that he “himself”  has suffered “being” TEMPTED,  he is able to succour them that are tempted”.   

There are other places also,  like him being “tempted” in the wilderness 40 days.  If you mean did he give in to temptation, NO,  because he was Kept from giving in  by the anointing Spirit of God, that was upon him, which he recieved at the Jordan river.  Jesus seccours us by showing us how he was “KEPT” from sinning and it is the same way he was ‘Kept’ from sinning , by the  same Spirit of God the Father being “IN” Us ,  just as it was in him. 

You need to start to believe what Jesus said and did, stop  “worshiping” him as your God. If you want to be like him then start doing what he did  said to do, He is the “WAY” to have a right relationship with God the Father, who he “worshipped” as his God, and our God, as his Father and our Father,  see not an ounce of difference between us his ‘brothers, and him, the “MAN” Jesus the Christ.  (The anointed one). We also are anointed one of God. 

Did he need to be baptized for him, he sure did, just as we also should be, he  was our “EXAMPLE” how to have a right relationship with God the Father, and it is “EXACTLY” the same as His. 

Berean start focusing your attination on what he said and did, stop trying to make him your God, and worshiping him as such, that is  what “IDOLATERS” do. Start seening him as a “REAL” HUMAN BEING, in every way exactly like we are, and come to see how God the Father through his Spirit turned  him into a “PERFECT”  HUMAN BEING, EXACTLY AS HE CAN US ALSO.

The Gospel message  was not “just about”,   the messenger, it was about the “kingdom” of God , the Father in ALL his human creation, and how he would forgive us and cleans us from all  our sins,  thats the “good news”, or Gospel of the Kingdom of God. 

God the Father used an ordinary human being, he brought forth from the Childern of Israel, the tribe of “Judah” and made him his sacrifice for the Sins of the world.

It was through man sin came into the world, and it is through man kind it was paid for. The man Jesus from mankind paid the price for our forgiveness.  It was not any preexisting being of anykind that paid that price for our sins. Why? ,you might ask, well for one thing it was not a preexisting being that sinned,  it was a man, and therefore by man It had to be atoned for.

But Who takes  full responsibility for all  creation both,  the good and the evil , is it not God himself who does, so then it was God himself that Gave his “uniquely” begotten son , from mankind, and offered him up as “his” own sacrifice for the Sins of all the world, why because he and he alone “created everything in existence, and himself takes full responsibility for everything that happened, even in mankind.  JESUS IS GOD THE FATHERS SACRIFICE FOR SIN not his own sacrifice for sin, but GOD THE FATHERS SACRIFICE.  

“for God  so loved the world he gave his only (uniquely)  begotten son,   that whosoever believes in him,  “should not”  parish,  but  have everlasting Life.” , it says should not , it dosen’t say will not.  Because all rebellion will be dealt with. 

You can really believe in Jesus and still parish, is the way I see it is written. We must do what he says and does , he obeyed one God, and he Kept his Commandments and told us to also to, he only worshipped “ONE” God, not a triune of Gods. Just One  who do you “worship”, the man Jesus, or who the “man’ Jesus,  worshiped?  Nearly all your preaching and teaching is about Jesus, hardly never about the Father and God of Jesus,  the one Jesus was “always” talking to and about. Why is that Berean?

Peace and love to you and yours……….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jesus has the same exact nature as his Father.

He is not an inferior being to his Father any more than we are inferior beings to our parents.

I really hope that you will understand. Thank you for your time and goodbye.

We know that the head of Christ is God. This alone shows us that there is one greater than Christ.  So what does Jesus himself say about his status with God?

“You heard me say, `I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good, except God alone.

And yes, you can be equal in nature, but not in rank.

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, existing in the form of God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in human likeness.…

What is clear Danny is in basic terms is the son is the greatest except for God. No one is greater than God, not even his son. There is a reason that God is called the Most High.

God is the Most High and Jesus Christ was made Lord of all by God.

Berean
    Participant

Gene

You

“see you really don’t believe what scripture says do you?  It amazes me how little you people know scriptures.  Berean I give you just one  on this Ok.

Heb 2:18…..“for in that he “himself”  has suffered “being” TEMPTED,  he is able to succour them that are tempted”.

There are other places also,  like him being “tempted” in the wilderness 40 days.  If you mean did he give in to temptation, NO,  because he was Kept from giving in  by the anointing Spirit of God, that was upon him, which he recieved at the Jordan river. ”

Me

Jesus did not begin to be tempted after his baptism …. He was tempted long before. The bible does not relate facts (that I know), but it has to be a reality.
    And he was kept from sinning because the Spirit of the Father was in Him.
    The baptism of Jesus was his commitment of a good conscience to be the SAVIOR of the world, an Example for all men. He marks the beginning of his earthly ministry for humanity

THE FATHER TESTED THAT HE WAS HIS BELOVED SON IN WHOM HE PUT ALL HIS AFFECTION.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean,  Jesus is “exactly” as we are made , he came to his “only” existence through the loins of his earthy Father King David, God took that DNA and planted it in MARY, just like scripture shows  and he said he was going to do to king David.  Jesus never preexisted his birth on this earth,   he is a Son of (from) mankind just  as he said over eighty times he was. Why can’t you believe him, do you think you know better then he did, where he came  from, he was sent by God into the world to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God.  But he himself was from the root of Jesse  as an “offspring” of King David. Just like scriptures say he was. What part of all those scriptures Jodi and I have quoted over,  and over,  and over here you don’t understand?  Are you people “completely” oblivious to them? Are they not all in your bibles too?

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: GOD IS SPIRIT and can INDWELL any flesh he Choses to,

Me: THAT’S WHERE YOU’RE WRONG,  SPIRITUALLY WEAK and dumpd in

YOUR CARNAL MENTALITY!

WITH EVERY RESPECT!

GOD COULD NEVER INDWELL IN

ANYTHING DIRECTLY AS HIS PARTICLE IS TOO POWERFUL, AND HE DESTROYS WHOEVER AND WHATEVER IS THE LEAST IMPERFECT,

THUS HIS ONLY UNIQUE ABODE IS HIS SON.

THE FATHER’S HOUSE! John14:2

THE FACT THAT THE KINGDOM IS IN ACTUAL FACT

OF THE SON, NOT OF THE FATHER.

NOW BETWEEN THE SON AND THE FATHER THERE’S ALWAYS THE HOLY GHOST. THUS WHEN ONE LOOKS AT

THE PARTICLE OF GOD,

THE CORE IS THE FATHER, THE EXTERNAL IS “THE WORD” AND IN BETWEEN IS THE HOLY GHOST. 1 John 5:7, IN THIS MANNER THE FATHER IS BOTH PROTECTED FROM THE LEAST SIN FROM CREATURES, AND ALSO THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT EMPOWERS “THE WORD” TO PROTECT ALL CREATURES FROM BEING DESTROYED BY THE FATHER, THUS

“THE WORD” IS ACTUALLY AND PRECISELY

ETERNAL LIFE, 

HE SIMPLY SUSTAINS ALL EVEN SATAN HIMSELF.

John 1:3….and without him was made nothing that was made.

THE FATHER, IN A MODE TO SAY, IS ALLERGIC TO SIN, AND INSTANTLY DESTROYS COMPLETELY THE LEAST IMPERFECTION, EVEN BEFORE IT ACTUALLY OCCUR. THANKS TO “THE WORD” SLAIN LIKE  A LAMB ……IN ALL CREATURES’ HEART.

THUS IT IS “THE WORD”  MADE FLESH JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, WHO IN ACTUAL FACT IS DIRECTLY

ATTACHED TO ALL CREATURES. ONE WITH THEIR SUBSTANCE!!!

THE PURE GENUINE REASON THAT

HE WAS MADE FLESH. SIMPLY AS IN HIM, IN HIS EMBODIMENT, HE WAS COMPOSED OF

THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF THE WORLD, PRECISELY BY THAT SPECK OF HIS SPIRIT HE LEFT IN ALL CREATURES’ HEART.

BOTH THE GENERATIONS OF HEAVEN AND 

THE GENERATIONS OF EARTH

ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HIM, AND ALL FOR HIM.

NO MATTER WHAT AND WHOM, AND WITHOUT HIM

WITHOUT HIS SPIRIT, NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY EXIST! HE IS

ETERNAL LIFE! 

John 15:1I AM the 

TRUE

vine;

and my Father is

the husbandman. 

2Every branch (CREATURE)

IN ME,

that beareth not fruit,(IMMEDIATELY)

he will take away:

and every one that beareth fruit, he will purge it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 

3Now you are clean by reason of

the word,

which I have spoken to you. 

REFLECT: THE FATHER PRONOUNCES FROM WITHIN

THE HOLY GHOST,

THE VOICE OF GOD, the Son of God, Jesus’divine nature IN JESUS’SOUL,while

JESUS THE SON/DIVINE OF MAN, 

“THE WORD” MADE FLESH, Jesus’human nature, PRODUCES

“THE WORD” SPOKEN OF GOD!

4Abide in me,

(NOT IN THE FATHER, NOT POSSIBLE FOR HUMANS)

JESUS IN THE ABOVE ASSERTED THAT THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ARE

ALL EMBODIED IN HIM, 

THE FACT THAT HE WAS BAPTIZED FOR THE SAKE OF THE HUMAN RACE

ALL JUSTIFIED IN HIM.

BORN AGAIN IN THE WATER AND IN THE HOLY GHOSTJohn 3:5

IN ORDER TO HAVE MANY BRETHREN, OBVIOUS, THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM.

DECLARED BY JESUS’ OWN WORDS TO JOHN:

Suffer it to be so now. For so it becometh us to fulfill

all justice. 

HOW???

JESUS AS A SPIRIT, THROUGH THE PROCESS OF THE WORLD,  EMPTIED HIMSELF AND LEFT BEHIND A SPECK OF HIS SPIRIT IN EVERY CREATURE’S HEART

ETERNAL LIFE,

FROM WHERE GOD IN HIM CREATED ALL,

Ephesians 4:8,Wherefore he saith: Ascending on high, he led captivity captive;

he gave gifts to men.

WHAT ARE THE GIFTS Gene??? WHICH ONLY JESUS COULD FURNISH! ATTACHED WITH HUMAN SUBSTANCE! Hebrews 4:12

SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD,Rev.13:8

…and I in you.

CONFIRMED: JESUS “THE WORD” IS IN THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE,

IN THEIR HEART, FROM WHERE HE SPOKE, FROM THE VERY BEGINNING AND STILL SPEAKS John 8:24-25 …the beginning, who also speak unto you. )

As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abide in the vine,

so neither can you, unless you abide

IN ME. (NOT IN THE FATHER,)

HUMANS ACHIEVE SPIRITUAL STATE ONLY IN AND BY

“THE WORD” JESUS, MADE FLESH, THE SON/DIVINE OF MAN.

THE FACT THAT HE SPIRITUALIZED THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ALL IN HIM BEFORE HE WAS ARRESTED!

Luke 13:32 And he said to them: Go and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day

I am consummated. 

Gene, and Jodi, THE ABOVE ON ITS OWN CONFIRMS

JESUS’PRE-EXISTENCE!

5I am the vine; you the branches: he that abideth in me, and I in him, the same beareth much fruit:

for without me you can do nothing.

IN THE ABOVE JESUS ASSERTED THAT

NO JESUS NO GOD!

6If any one abide not in me, (EMPHATICALLY CONFIRMED)

he shall be cast forth as a branch, and shall wither, and they shall gather him up, and

cast him into the fire, and he burneth

WATCH IT Gene!!!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……before you go into these long non scriptural rambling of your, just  produce a single scripture or two,  that shows where I am wrong, you own word means nothing to me nor anyone else here. Rambling on just shows how really ignorant you are about scriptural truth.

You said God could never indwell in anyone. Well scripture say that not true,

“if the Spirit of Him That raised Jesus from the dead, “DWELL” IN YOU, then he which raised Jesus christ from the dead, shall “also” quicken your mortal body”.  

Did you notice the word,   “ALSO” there , another words exactly as he (God the Father did Jesus’ body).

Heres what the apostle Paul said, “know you not that your “body” “IS”,  the TEMPLE,  of  the LIVING GOD”.?  did you know that Carmel? 

Proclaimer
    Participant

Carmel……before you go into these long non scriptural rambling of your, just  produce a single scripture or two,  that shows where I am wrong, you own word means nothing to me nor anyone else here. Rambling on just shows how really ignorant you are about scriptural truth.

Not commenting about Carmel here, but this statement is perfect for Jodi. Could you pass it on to her please.

Proclaimer
    Participant

But he himself was from the root of Jesse  as an “offspring” of King David. Just like scriptures say he was. What part of all those scriptures Jodi and I have quoted over,  and over,  and over here you don’t understand?  Are you people “completely” oblivious to them? Are they not all in your bibles too?

This applies to him coming in the flesh. But we also understand his ancient origin. He was with God in the beginning. That’s the part you are having trouble with.

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Jesus was tempted throughout his earthly life, from childhood, and it was the Spirit of God who kept him from sinning.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..First of all you must reach the age of acountability first  before a sin is accounted against you,   but I am sure God the Father was indeed guiding Jesus’ thoughts early on in his life, as well as his parents also.  Jesus it say grew in understanding and stature, he wasn’t born with it appears.

But never the less it’s says he knew no sin,  then he was  a “perfect” human being.  But a human being non the less.  Giving him a “prexistent” status,  moves him away from his humanity, and gives him an advantage over us , making him appear different then we are.

That view cheapens his actual sacrifice, and brings in a “fraudulent” act,   commited by God, and Jesus.

The only true sacrifice  for the sins of mankind, would have to come from a person from man kind, and inorder to fulfill prophesy,  he had to come from the loins of  ABRAHAM, and Jesse,  and king David. That is if you “truly” believe what is written  our scriptures.  Those scriptures are what Jodi has given over and over in great detail here many times, but you and others choose to completely ignore them.

The Jesus you people Preach,  IS NOT A “TRUE”  HUMAN BEING,  BUT A PREEXISTING BEING “DESGUISED” in a human body. You do not preach Jesus as coming into his “only” existence  as a flesh and blood human,  and what did John say about that, “whosoever “denies”  that Jesus came not in the flesh is Anitchrist.   John didn’t mean came from another form of existence either, he meant he came into his “only” true existence as a human being. 

What false Christanity has done to Jesus under the sway of Satan , is exactly what 2ths2,  say,  you have taken a man and turned the “IMAGE” of him,  into your God and worship him as such. It’s all there for those who have eyes to see.   Don’t just read 2ths2,  study it and pray that God the Father will let you understand it. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer. …..I am not having trouble with that , because that’s simply not true, Jesus never existed a single day , before his birth on this earth, he came into his only existence, through the linage  given in scriptures, he did “preexist” , however in the “PLAN”  and “will” of God,  From the foundations of the earth, now that part is  true. Because that was and is God the Father goal for “all” his human creation , and was his perpose from the very beginning of his “Crown Jewel” of  his creation, “MANKIND”.  

Satan wants you to believe God’s Creation of mankind is garbage, and his ministers preach it that way.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

you

“But never the less it’s says he knew no sin, then he was a “perfect” human being. But a human being non the less. Giving him a “prexistent” status, moves him away from his humanity, and gives him an advantage over us, making him appear different then we are.”

me

This is where the bottom hurts badly …

The Bible tells us that he did not know sin, for if he had, he would have needed a Savior and could not have offered himself as the atoning victim on the cross to save us from sin.

2 Cor.5 :20   Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
    [21] For he hath made him to be sin for us, WHO KNEW NO SIN; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

2 Peter 2:22  Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
    [23] Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
    [24] Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Hebrews 4:15   For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Hebrews 7:26   For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

1 John 3:5  And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean. ….I never said Jesus sinned.  AND I DO acknowledge and “REALIZE”  he is a “high preist”  of God the Father . But none of that makes him a “preexisting” being of anykind.  

We need to believe exactly what scripture says,  “but unto us there is but “ONE” God and “one” mediator, between God and men, “THE MAN”, Jesus Christ. 

But you go beyond that and make him your God and a preexisting being of somekind,  you move the Man Jesus to a God level,  and remove him from  his human roots, you really do not see Jesus as a “man” , at all,  so in that you have moved Jesus away from your own idenity with him, and made him  object of “worship” , a God,  which is a sin. 

Remember it was God who said….“you shall have “NO” God besides me”. BUT YOU as nerealy All Christanity,  by FOLLOWING SATAN’S MINISTERS , HAVE  MOVED JESUS OUR BROTHER AWAY FROM US, and the rest of MANKIND, . bad form Berean

If you don’t see “The MAN”  Jesus,  as a fellow human being , perfected by God the Father,  you simply do not see the real Jesus, it’s just that simple Berean. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Viewing 20 posts - 21,481 through 21,500 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account