JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 21,421 through 21,440 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    Berean
    Participant

@ Mike and Proclaimer

In fact that is not what I meant. I just meant that before Abraham came into existence, the Son of God existed.
    But still to say about Exodus 3, about the “I AM” … Later maybe …

Ed J
    Participant

@princess

i miss T

You mean Pierre?

yes

Terraricca

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike……Good post.

I believe it should be translated as “I am that I am ” meaning  I exist,  because I exist, as in the self existence one.  

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

carmel
    Participant

No I don’t, nor have I done that.  Jesus is the Word (spokesman) OF God, just as Kal Hatze was the Word (spokesman) OF the King of Abyssinia.

Me: Yes Mike, you are putting God in the same basket with the king of Abyssinia.

Abyssinia is a mortal human being his word is nothing.

God is the creator and  his word is

SPIRIT and LIFE!!!

JESUS. THE SON OF MAN

When God pronounces his word the endless spirits which come out from the mouth of God,

COMPRESSES THEMSELVES TO THE EXTENT THAT FORMS WHATEVER GOD WANTS ACCORDING TO HIS WILL EVEN INSTANTLY. 

NOW THE ONLY SOLUTION BY WHICH GOD COMPRESSES, BUILDS, FORMS, AND ACHIEVES HIS WORK IN THE ENDLESS CREATURES AND DIFFERENT BODIES IS PRECISELY

THE WORD/SPIRIT SPOKEN OF GOD 

JESUS!

THE CARRIER OF THE FATHER.

IT IS THROUGH HIM AND BY HIM THAT 

ALL THINGS ARE MADE, HE SIMPLY 

OBEYS THE FATHER’S DIRECTIONS FROM WITHIN HIM AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR GOD; BOTH FOR 

JESUS AND HIS FATHER.

“THE WORD” SPOKEN OF GOD, JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, IN PARTICULAR, IS THE PHYSICAL ASPECT OF  GOD, HE IS THE ONLY

SPIRIT/MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD’S ELEMENT

THE TINIEST, WHICH NO MICROSCOPE COULD BE INVENTED IN ORDER TO DETECT GOD’S TASK,

AND THE CREATURES’ ELEMENTS. BY HIM AND THROUGH HIM GOD BUILDS, UNITES, AND FORMS ALL CREATION IN ITS MYRIAD BODIES. 

IN WHICH GOD ABIDES,

BUT ONLY THROUGH JESUS, HIS OWN WORD.

AT ALL COSTS NO MATTER WHOM AND WHAT!

Psalm 139 :12 But darkness shall not be dark to thee, and night shall be light as day: the darkness thereof, and the light thereof are alike to thee.

AS SPIRITS CAN ONLY FUNCTION AND LIVE WITHIN A BODY, ITS CARRIER.

EVEN IN SATAN SIMPLY AS 

NOTHING EXISTS WITHOUT 

JESUS, THE SON OF MAN,

“THE WORD” SPOKEN OF GOD

NEVERMIND 

KING ABYSSINIA MIKE!!!

You need to learn/remember what the word “OF” means, Carmel.  If I am the son OF the President, than it is impossible for me to BE the President that I am the son OF.

ME:DEFINITELY, SINCE MIKE IS SIMPLY A MORTAL HUMAN BEING, IN THE SAME WAY KING ABYSSINIA WAS.

You need to learn/remember what “the word” means MIKE!

OTHERWISE, IT IS  ALL  A

USELESS REASONING WHEN IT COMES TO TALK ABOUT GOD!

YOU: And the fact that (according to scripture) Jesus is the Son,

Matthew 11:27 All things are

DELIVERED to me (from within Jesus, explained above)

by my Father.

now read hereunder:

And no one knoweth the Son,

but the Father:(within the son)

neither doth any one know the Father,

but the Son,(within the father)

and he to whom it shall please

the Son to reveal him.( the Father in THE SON)

Prophet, Messiah, Lamb, Word, Priest, Holy One, Creation and Holy Servant OF God.

IS THAT ALL MIKE, 

YOU ARE WELL AND WELL FAR FROM THE TRUTH!

YOU: makes it impossible for him to BE the very God he is all those things OF.

EXPLAIN MIKE

HOW JESUS ATE HIMSELF

IN THE LAST SUPPER?

Peace nd love in Jesus Christ

Proclaimer
    Participant

In fact that is not what I meant. I just meant that before Abraham came into existence, the Son of God existed.

Thanks for clarifying Berean.

Proclaimer
    Participant

@lulu

Is this a ordinary man?

Jesus claims to exist before Abraham;

John 8:58, KJV: “Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.” John 8:58, NASB: “Jesus said to them, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.

Are men virgin born? The Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary .. Jesus is not just a man.  He identified with men taking on flesh and being born a man but he was God, and filled with the Holy Spirit at birth.   He was conceived by the Holy Spirit.

Good post Lulu. Except I do not agree with one thing you said. That is, Jesus being God himself. Yes there is a God, but Jesus is his son. The Father is the only true God. Jesus taught us this himself.

John 17:3
    “And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent,”

Berean
    Participant

Proclaimer and all,

The Son OF God (his name is called The Word of God.) Was in the biginning, he was WITH (THE) GOD, and He WAS God.The same was in the beginning with (the )GOD.

GOD bless

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU:No one here has produced a single scripture that shows Jesus ever saying he prexisted his birth on this earth. IF you have it produce it, where Jesus himself said he did preexist his birth.

Gene,

WHAT DOES THIS VERSE SAY IN PURE PLAIN CLEAR SIMPLE ENGLISH?

John6:62 If then you shall see the Son of man

ascend up where he was before?

Peac and love n Jesus Chist 

Proclaimer
    Participant

Good scripture Carmel.

John 6:62
    If then you shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

Jesus is clearly stating here that he came from above since he eventually ascended into Heaven to be at the right-hand of God.

Some more verses that show this is a mainstream teaching in scripture. And these are all the words of Jesus Christ himself.

John 6:38-40
    For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of him who sent me; and this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up at the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in him should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 17:5
    And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 16:28
    I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.”

These are absolutely clear. Gene and Jodi are trying to deceive Believers. They should repent for their own good. It would be bad if they have to face God regarding leading people astray from the truth in scripture.

The time is short. Be wise. But I realise that not all listen to the shepherd.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

I agree that Jesus was begotten by God.

But what God begets is God; just as what man begets is man.

Do you agree?

Proclaimer
    Participant

In nature yes. It is called divine nature and we can be part of that.

In identity no. Only the Father is God himself. God is a HE, not THEM.

For example, Adam was the first man right? But did you know that the word for ‘man’ is ‘adam’?

So Eve is adam but not Adam. (God created adam male and female). This means she is part of mankind, but is not Adam, the first man. There is only one Adam. Werll technically two now because Jesus became the new / second / final Adam.

Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

Notice how we who are born from God have his nature, but we are obviously not God and never will be. Jesus said the following:

“And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent,”

Jesus acknowledges here indirectly that he is not the one true God. We know that he is the son of that one true God though. He said this truth is eternal life.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

SO if we listen to Jesus, then we believe that he is the son of the one true God and not the one true God himself.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

CARMEL……Jesus Christ did asend up where he  was before, YES   he rose from the dead and came back to life where he was before  he died. JESUS decend in the Grave for three days and  nights like Jonah did, the rose to where he was before  . It’s  called the resurection of the dead . JESUS DID DO THAT,  they, THE APOSTLES,   saw him both die and be burred and came up alive again on this earth as he was  before.  In order to say they have seen him asend up from where he was before, meaning heaven, they would have had to seen him “desend first” ,  from where he was before

The apostles didn’t know where he was before,  they didn’t even know were was going to, at least that what they said.  BUT THEY DID KNOW he  was  a alive human being  walking on this earth, and died and was placed in his grave, and he did asend out of that grave. They know that for sure. Did they see him asend into the heavens ?  Yes they did, but they did not  see him desend from there.

Jesus whole mission was about forgiveness of sin and a resurection from the dead, not about a asending into heaven.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Here a video summarizing the truth about Jesus’s pre-existence

God Bless

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean. …..your listing to a false “trinitarian ” teachers.   Following them will only will get you rejected by God , “hear O Israel, the LORD our God Is “One” LORD.  And did you notice he also never quotes this verse,  Jesus said   ” and this is eternal life that they might know “YOU” the “ONLY” TRUE GOD,  ….. I THINK I WILL BELIEVE WHAT Jesus said and not what a false trinitarian says.

Let’s truly read some more of what Jesus said,   and see if you are doing what Jesus said he did?

John 17: 4- “I have “glorified you”  on the earth,  I have finished the  work which  “you” have given me to do.  So Jesus job was to “Glorify”  God the Father,  but you people spend all you time Glorifying the man  Jesus who spent all of his time Glorifying The One who Sent him GOD. 

John 17: 6….. more of what Jesus did, “I have “manifested”  “YOUR” NAME” , unto the men which you gave me out of the world: “YOURS”  they WERE, and “YOU” gave them me; and they have kept “YOUR” word. 

So Berean why don’t you or you trinitarians teachers spend more time doing what Jesus did “GLORIFYING ”  the Father,  why is it we hardly never hear anything about the  Father from you people  “your” region is all about giving GLORY TO JESUS, but Jesus was all about  “GLORIFYING ” GOD THE FATHER?  Teaching us to put all are faith in our and his GOD, our Father And his Father.  JESUS put us with him in the “exact” same relationship with the Father, as the “ONLY” SAVIOR OF MANKIND and HIMSELF also.  

Your Faith is in Jesus, as your God, and you worship him as such, but true believers Faith is in God , the  same “GOD” Jesus put “ALL” his “Faith” in. And told us to also. 

So, BEREAN, are those who worship Jesus as their God, true believers, or are  those who do what Jesus said to do the true believers?  You know,  those who believe like him ,  in the Father as the “only” one true God”? 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Berean
    Participant

IT SEES THAT YOU DIDN’T EVEN LISTEN TO THE VIDEO …. POOR GENE
    YOU ARE TAKING THE WAY MORE AND MORE OF SIN AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

The Bible says very clearly that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God.
    “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in
    him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
    A begotten son inherits what is his father’s and that includes his nature, name and authority.
    So Jesus Christ is God because he is the Son of God.
    But He is not God the Father. Don’t attack strawman. Thanks.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: JESUS decend in the Grave for three days and  nights like Jonah did,

ME: JESUS DID NOT DESCEND Gene FOR GOD’S SAKE!

EXPLAIN TO ME,

HOW CAN A DEAD MAN DESCENDS!

Jonah never died 

You: In order to say they have seen him asend up from where he was before, meaning heaven, they would have had to seen him “desend first” ,  from where he was before

YOU ARE REALLY IN PUZZELLED STATE Gene!

READ AGAIN SCRIPTURE AND DON’T TWIST AND GO AROUND SCRIPTURE SIMPLY TO QUENCH YOUR THIRST:

John 6:61But Jesus, knowing in himself,

that his disciples murmured at this, said to them:

Doth this scandalize you?

62If then you shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

It is the spirit that quickeneth:

the flesh profiteth nothing. The words that I have spoken to you, are spirit and life. 

JESUS Gene, MADE IT CLEAR AND SIMPLY REGARDING HIMSELF.

HE WAS NOT LIKE HUMANS ON EARTH, HE WAS ONLY

BORN

IN ALL THINGS LIKE HUMANS. IN A WAY.

HE CAME FROM HEAVEN 

AS A SPIRIT 

THE BREAD FROM HEAVEN,

WHATEVER COMES FROM HEAVEN GENE, IS SPIRIT.

IN THE SAME WAY THAT WHATEVER COMES FROM EARTH 

IS PHYSICAL.

IT IS THE SPIRIT WHICH GIVES LIFE TO ALL OF GOD’S WORK,

ESPECIALLY TO HIMSELF IN JESUS, 

THE SUBSTANCE OF THE FATHER HEBREWS 1:3

HUMANS ARE FILTHY MORTAL AND  DIRT OF EARTH!

YOU:Did they see him asend into the heavens ?  Yes they did,

but they did not  see him desend from there.

THEY DID NOT SEE HIM EVEN BORN Gene, 

BUT HE DID BORN!

AS LONG AS JESUS SAID SO 

HE DID COME FROM HEAVEN

WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT

IT IS PLAIN PURE TRUTH!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Proclaimer
    Participant

@dannyd

So Jesus Christ is God because he is the Son of God.
    But He is not God the Father. Don’t attack strawman. Thanks.

Let’s take your logic and apply it to another area where nature vs identity. See how it doesn’t work?

So Eve is Adam because she came from Adam.
    But she is not Adam the first. Don’t attack strawman. Thanks.

What this example should say is this.

So Eve is man (adam) because she came from Adam.
    But she is not Adam himself rather adam (man). Don’t attack strawman. Thanks.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..Jesus was both saw being physically  born, and was saw being SPIRITUAL BORN, ALSO , according to  John the Baptist.

Is there any scriptures you actually believe Carmel?

You whole concept about human kind explains a lot, and also shows your disregard for GOD  Father AND HIS,   Human creation also.  Your views sure differ from what we read in HEBREWS 2.  and what God himself said in Genesis about his physical creation.  The whole creation will be delievered from its bondage of corruption  scripture says. But then again you change all scriptures to meet your personal view all the time. While calling everyone else “CARNEL”. that’s a joke at best.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8

Exactly as I have said…you did attack strawman!
    Jesus is NOT God the Father!
    Now let’s think about your argument.
    Adam and Eve shared the same nature. Yes, of course.
    Now tell me was Adam a superior being? Was Eve a lesser kind of being?
    No, of course not! We are not stupid!
    So Jesus is not a god. He is God just like His Father.
    Thank you. You have proved that Jesus is God.
    I’m sorry, but you can’t fool me.
    One last question to all of you:
    Can you say with Thomas and all other true Christians to Jesus: My Lord and my God! (John 20:28)
    Yes or No?

Viewing 20 posts - 21,421 through 21,440 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account