JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 21,001 through 21,020 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    Berean
    Participant

Jodi

Please be kind consider
    that Jesus came from heaven where he was with the Father, that is what the Bible teaches

for I came down from heaven to do not my will but the will of him who sent me.

6:39 And it is the will of him that sent me, that I lose nothing of all that he hath given me, but that I should raise him up at the last day.

6:40 It is my Father’s will, that whosoever seeth the Son, and believeth on him, should have eternal life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

6:41 And the Jews murmured concerning him, because he said, I am the bread which came down out of heaven.

6:42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How then saith he, I am come down out of heaven?

6:43 Jesus answered and said unto them, Whisper not among yourselves.

6:44 No man can come unto me, except the Father that sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

God bless

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes Berean. One man from Earth and the other from Heaven. We are of one or the other.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

We are just going around in circles Berean, once again you don’t speak to the scriptures I gave and the point made directly from what they teach. You just bring up something else, to which I directly respond to and then you again come back with bringing up something else.

Jesus said he was not of this world as they were not of this world, and that as they were sent he was sent. If Jesus is not of the world, then where was he from?  He came down from heaven of course, he came from God and he was sent by God. 

Likewise consider that “he whom God sent, speaks the word of God for God giveth him the Spirit not by measure“.

Such makes Jesus of Nazareth not only the “only begotten Son” to whom God sent, but also Jesus of Nazareth existing in the FORM of God.

As I pointed out to you earlier, there was no savior SENT until AFTER the baptism John preached.

There was no savior until the Spirit came down to abode upon Jesus, an anointing, so he could be sent out into the world coming to the people not being of the earth, nor being one that speaketh of the earth, he came directly from heaven/from God to speak heavenly words and be our savior. 

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth

a ROD (DAVID/JESUS) out of the STEM of Jesse, and

a BRANCH (JESUS) shall grow out of

his(JESSE/DAVID’S) ROOTS THUS

JESUS IS THE BRANCH AND THE ROOT OF JESSE/ DAVID 

NO?

CONFIRMED FURTHER DOWN IN

10 In that day

the root of Jesse, (JESUS)

who standeth for an ensign of the people, him the Gentiles shall beseech, and his sepulchre shall be glorious.

Let’s read now

Isaiah 53:1 WHO hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

In the above scripture a hidden and mysterious process, either occurred or in progress, confirmed hereunder:

2And he shall grow up as a tender plant before him, (THE LORD) and

as a ROOT out of a

DRY ground.

What does the above connotation tell you Jodi, which definitely asserts

JESUS’PRE-EXISTENCE 

Now in view of the above scriptures, Jesus is

A ROD, and BOTH A BRANCH and A ROOT.

NOW BRANCHES ARE PRODUCED BY ROOTS,

WHICH MEANS THAT

JESUS PRODUCED HIMSELF.

In the same way when HE ATE HIMSELF IN THE LAST SUPPER,

HE IS BOTH THE BRIDE AND THE BRIDEGROOM AND ALSO WHICH IS A

MIND-BOGGLING FOR YOU

JESUS WHILE HE WAS DEAD HE WAS ALSO ALIVE 

GODMAN ON EARTH AND 

HE RAISED HIMSELF UP

GOD DEFINITELY ACHIEVED ALL IN/BY

“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN.

JESUS’ PROCESS Jodi, DEFINITELY NOT LIKE HIS BRETHREN, what do you think?

LET’S  BE CLEAR :

JESUS, PRE-EXISTED AS A SPIRIT.

SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD Rev.13;8 ETERNAL LIFE.

IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE,

AS THE ROOT 

JESUS CREATED FIRST GESSE, APART THE ENTIRE CREATION ALL IN HIM,

THEN DAVID, HIS FATHER IN HIS SOUL/HEART, 1Samuel 16:7

JESUS THE SON OF MAN, AS A SPIRIT WAS EMBODIED IN DAVID, SIMPLY TO MAINTAIN HIS PRIMACY AND BE THE FIRST KING WHO UNITES ISRAEL, AND THROUGH DAVID, HIS OWN LINEAGE, 

DAVID’S STOCK,

AND FINALLY, HE CREATED MARY HIS MOTHER IN HER SOUL/HEART, HIS GENUINE ABODE AGAIN TO MAINTAIN HIS PRIMACY AND BE THE FIRST SINLESS WOMAN CONSEQUENTLY

NEVER DIED THE DEATH, WELL PROPHESIED, UNAWARE OF BY SATAN TO EVE,

Genesis 3:4 And the serpent said to the woman:

No, you shall not die the death. 

BY WHICH WORDS HE WAS CONDEMNED

WHEN JESUS CAME

INTO

THE WORLD OF THE HOLY GHOST.

Now Jodi here comes again:

Isaiah 53:1 WHO hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

2And he shall grow up as a tender plant before him, (THE LORD) and

as a ROOT out of a

DRY ground. 

NO MATTER HOW  CURSED, FILTHY, SATANIC, AND EVIL THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF THE WORLD AND THE HUMAN RACE WERE

NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING COULD STOP JESUS’PRE-EXISTED SPIRIT 

SLAIN…….Rev.13;8

FROM MOVING MYSTERIOUSLY HIDDEN FROM CREATURE TO CREATURE EVEN IN THE WOMBS OF THE FOUR SATANICALLY CONTAMINATED WOMEN:

TAMAR, RAHAB, RUTH, and BATHSHEBA.

OBVIOUS AS A SPIRITUAL SEED,

“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, THE SEED OF GOD.

AS A PHYSICAL SEED, OVUM/SPERMA,

IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE.

A TASK  SATAN WAS CONVINCED OF,

THAT JESUS WAS NOT SINLESS, NEVER MIND THE MESSIAH.

Mentioned by Paul in

1Corinthians2:8 Which none of the princes of this world

KNEW;

for if they had known it,

they would never have crucified the Lord of glory.

Now   MORE TRUTH  about

WHO IS THE WORD :

Rev.5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne, a book written within and without, sealed with seven seals. 2And I saw a strong angel, proclaiming with a loud voice:

Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3And no man

was able, neither in heaven, nor on earth, nor under the earth, to open the book, nor to look on it. 4And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open the book, nor to see it.

5And one of the ancients said to me: Weep not;

behold the LION of the tribe of Juda,

the ROOT of David,

(THE CREATOR OF DAVID)

hath prevailed to open the book, and to lose the seven seals thereof.

Rev. 22 16 I Jesus have sent my angel, to testify to you these things in the churches.

I am THE ROOT (CREATOR)and (ALSO)

STOCK (LINEAGE) of David,

the bright and

MORNING STAR. (PRE-EXISTED)

NO YOU AND GENE WILL NEVER SEE THE TRUTH OF 

WHO IS THE WORD!!!

Matthew 22:41And the Pharisees being gathered together, Jesus asked them, 42Saying:

What think you of Christ? whose son is he?

They say to him: David’s. 43He saith to them:

How then doth David

IN SPIRIT

call him Lord, saying: 44The Lord said to

my Lord,

Sit on my right hand, until I make thy enemies thy footstool?

45If David then call him Lord,

how is he his son?

BOTH THE BRANCH and THE ROOT???

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Ed J
    Participant

GEMATRIA Edj ????

13:18 ωδε η σοφια εστιν ο εχων τον νουν ψηφισατω τον αριθμον του θηριου αριθμος γαρ ανθρωπου εστιν και ο αριθμος αυτου χξς

“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man;
    and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” (Rev 13:18)

This is Gematria…

χ=600, ξ=60, ς=6

χξς =Six hundred threescore and six

Ed J
    Participant

Edj

In Révélation 19

The person on the white horse comes to judge and fight the nations with justice.

Tell me to whom God the Father has entrusted this JOB?
    The Son of man (JESUS CHRIST) ???
    THE HOLY SPIRIT ???

Hi Berean.,

Ask questions: that’s how you learn:

“The HolySpirit”

“The LORD (JEHOVAH) said unto my Lord (Jesus Christ), Sit thou
    at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion:
    rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.” (Psalms 110:1-2)

The rod of Jesus’ strength is the HolySpirit.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Holy Spirit dwells in all things that are not sinful. It is the Spirit of the Father. But you say the Holy Spirit rides a horse? That is more akin to what a person with a body does. After all, a horse has a body too.

Look at this scripture. Notice that the plan is for God to dwell in all. Obviously by his spirit this will be accomplished. But the Spirit riding on a horse like Jesus riding on a donkey? That’s news to me.

For he has put everything under his feet. Now when it says that everything has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.

When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

What you are saying Edj, is the Spirit will ride a horse and then will dwell in all things. Never heard that one before.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Edj,

YOU:The ROD of Jesus’ STRENGTH  is the HolySpirit.

ME: BUT THE PROBLEM WITH YOU, I’M AFRAID IS THAT

YOU ARE STILL SEARCHING  WHO ACTUALLY IS

“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN!

THUS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERCEPTION,

IF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS

ONLY

THE ROD OF

JESUS’STRENTH, NOT EVEN JESUS’ STRENGHT, FIRST AND 

FOREMOST

WHO IS JESUS? ALSO ARE YOU IN

THE POSITION LIKE I

PINPOINTED OUT TO Jodi, and Gene, to

DETERMINE WHO AND WHAT IN ACTUAL FACT IS 

THE SON

of man, taking consideration the scripture hereunder:

Galatians 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come,

God sent his Son,

made of a woman, made under the law:

5That he might redeem them who were under the law: that we might receive

the adoption of sons.

6And because you are sons,

God hath sent

the Spirit of his Son

into your hearts, crying: Abba, Father.

7Therefore now he is not a servant,(any more)

but a son.

And if a son,

an heir also through God.

8But then indeed, not knowing God, you served them, who, by nature, are not gods. 9But now, after that you have known God, or

rather are known by God:

(  IN THE SON

of man)

how turn you again to the weak and needy elements, which you desire to serve again? 10You observe days, and months, and times, and years. 11I am afraid of you, lest perhaps I have laboured in vain among you.

12Be ye as I, because I also am as you: brethren, I beseech you: you have not injured me at all. 13And you know, how through infirmity of the flesh, I preached the gospel to you heretofore: and your temptation in my flesh,

14You despised not, nor rejected:

but received me as an angel of God,( THE NEW MORNING STAR, THE NEW LUCIFER, THE LIGHT BRINGER, 

THE SON

OF

man)

even as Christ Jesus.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

You

We are just circling Berean, again you are not talking about the scriptures that I have given and the point taken directly from what they teach. You just bring up something else, to which I respond directly, and then you come back again and bring up something else.

Jesus said he was not of this world as they were not of this world, and when they were sent he was sent. If Jesus is not of the world, then where did he come from? He came down from heaven of course, he came from God and he was sent by God.

Me

WHEN JESUS ​​SAYS HE CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, IT MEANS THAT HE CAME DOWN FROM THE PLACE WHERE GOD THE FATHER IS.
    THE DISCIPLES OF CHRIST DID NOT COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN.
    TO BE OR NOT TO BE OF THE WORLD IS ANOTHER THING …..

Why would Jesus ALSO have said the following:

When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
    [62] What and if ye shall see the Son of man ASCEND UP WHERE HE WAS BEFORE?(John 5)

SEE ALSO JOHN 17: 5,24

God bless

Berean
    Participant

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
    [10] Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
    [11] Give us this day our daily bread.
    [12] And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
    [13] And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Berean
    Participant

Gene
    Or Jodi
    Show me in the Bible when a word of God or words of God are fulfilled, that it is used THE EXPRESSION “BE MADE FLESH”.
    Thank’s

Proclaimer
    Participant

What and if ye shall see the Son of man ASCEND UP WHERE HE WAS BEFORE? (John 5)

Naysayers will find the way to make it say something else. Lol. Just add a few extra words. BTW, even a kid could do that. No special skills needed

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer………No “WORD” “EVER”!, can “BE”, FLESH.  only a fool Would believe that!  That verse is saying,  GOD the Fathers word, came to be, or into being,  it was the “flesh” man Jesus.  What Jodi and I are telling you is the truth.

You said if I were being honest I would have said , “the word of God was not Jesus”,  but you see he was  “the “FULFILLMENT ” OF , the word of God ?  But he “HIMSELF IS NOT GOD’S WORDS”, get it? 

Then I quoted what he himself said, “the words I am telling you are “NOT” MY WORDS, but the WORDS of him who sent me” 

Now if he “himself”, were the words of God “himself”, then why would he say the words , we’re “Not” his words. Get it?  Has the light started to come on yet,  or are you still walking around in the dark?

You tell us Jesus is not God,  but is himself  the word, then OUT OF THE OTHER SIDE OF YOUR MOUTH,  you quote to us JOHN 1,  which says the “word was God”,  but you deny this.  If your going to say Jesus is the word of God,  then you must say, he is God also,  GET IT? 

Proclaimer if anyone need to repent it is you brother, not Jodi nor I,  We both know whereof we speak. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Good Morning Berean,

YOU:

When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
    [62] What and if ye shall see the Son of man ASCEND UP WHERE HE WAS BEFORE?(John 5)

SEE ALSO JOHN 17: 5,24

ME:

Berean, in John 6 Jesus is speaking to his death, his shed blood and his broken body of flesh, having them drink of the cup and break and eat of the bread.

John 6:62 is about Jesus dying and being raised again to life. The Son of man ascends up from the grave to where he was before, where he then appears to many. 

READ verse 63:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.

Romans 8:11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

Berean, NOTICE how Jesus refers to himself as the Son of Man ascending where he was before, by that and the surrounding context it should be obvious to you that he is talking about his death and how he will be  RAISED/ASCEND to where he was before.  

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

John 6:62 is about Jesus dying and being raised again to life. The Son of man ascends up from the grave to where he was before, where he then appears to many.

Me

No Jodi

JESUS said I came DOWN from. HEAVEN AND ASCEND TO WHERE HE WAS BEFORE

John 16:28
    I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world; now I leave the world, and go to the Father (Heaven).

Berean
    Participant

Gene
    Or Jodi
    Show me in the Bible when a word of God or words of God are fulfilled, that it is used THE EXPRESSION “BE MADE FLESH”.
    Thank’s

Be honest

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Let’s talk about John 17:5 and 24!!

Now recall how THE SON OF MAN DIES and ASCENDS to where he was before, but this time he is a Son of Man who was raised/ascended in GLORY, in power, made incorruptible (I Cor 15).

Also know that this Son of Man was exalted to sit at God’s right hand, just as Jesus prophesied of himself.

Mark 14: 62 “I am,” said Jesus. “And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Luke 22:69 But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God.

Acts 7:56 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”

He likewise said,

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

Also know that Christ is called an heir of God, and we joint heirs with him, and he was raised receiving the Holy Spirit according to a PROMISE, according to God’s WORD. 

Also know that Isaiah 53 tells you that the man who sheds his blood is resurrected and receives a portion among the great and is to divide the spoil with the strong. 

Also know that Acts 17 tells you that God is going to judge the world by a man that He has ordained. 

Also know that Paul quotes the prophecy concerning the Son of Man from Psalms 8 as fulfilled, speaking of the MAN Jesus who received glory and honor from God and was given dominion over all the works of YHVH’s hands.

Also know that YHVH had promised that He would be a Father to David’s son, that He would keep His goodness upon him forever, that He would settle him into His house and give him an eternal kingdom. 

Also know that the son of David God knew that he would fulfill all of God’s will, and that he would sit on his father David’s throne according to the flesh. 

Also know that Isaiah’s prophecies are not completed and it is a son of Jesse who has God’s Spirit upon him who will fulfill all of God’s will. 

THEN KNOW and BELIEVE that YHVH declared the END from the beginning, where His Word was a man would fulfill all His will, His purpose for creating heaven and earth in the first place, where all flesh would come to worship YHVH.

ALSO KNOW and BELIEVE that YHVH made man in His own image and that He created the earth He says by Himself not doing so in vain, but for it to be inhabited. Then know and believe that Jesus is a firstborn of many brethren who was anointed with the cup of gladness above his fellows, made a king of kings and a lord of lords.

ALSO KNOW and BELIEVE that the origin of Jesus is of David’s seed and that He is a Son of God according to the Spirit with power, BY HIS RESURRECTION FROM the DEAD (Romans 1), where he had received the Spirit ACCORDING TO A PROMISE (Acts 2).  

SUCH IS THE END that YHVH declared from the beginning, such was the glory that was of God for the Son of Man from the beginning. 

Jesus was not ignorant to that which YHVH had declared from the beginning. Jesus went to the cross having faith in all of God’s word concerning him.

He had faith he would be raised in glory, power, made incorruptible.

He had faith he would be raised a firstborn of many brethren.

He had faith that he was that promised Son of Man who would be exalted to sit at God’s right hand.

He had faith that he would be raised receiving God’s Spirit so that he could finish the work written according to God’s word in Isaiah.

He had faith he would return in the glory of the Father to finish that work as the son of Jesse would do, where he would bring forth his brothers and sisters to also be heirs of God’s Spirit, to let them drink of the cup that he drinks of, the Spirit that is life because of righteousness.   

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. 4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with (para/from) you before the world began.

“ME” Berean, is the Son of Man, and I just gave you all the glory that was from God for this Son of Man declared by God before the world had even began. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

John 17:24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

Berean, is your God not all knowing? When God declared the END from the beginning, where He knew that all flesh would come to worship Him, where He knew that the son of David was going to fulfill all His will and become a firstborn of many brethren, God did not love us all from the beginning? Do parents not love their children even before they are born in away? Imagine you are a parent who has the power to know you even before you are formed in the womb, you would not have love for them? Good grief Berean, who is your God????

YHVH made all things out of love, where He knew each one of us from the beginning.

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Acts 3:21 Heaven must receive him until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets. 22 For Moses said, The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own people; you must listen to everything he tells you. 23 Anyone who does not listen to him will be completely cut off from their people.’

Acts 17:26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

Acts 17:31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

Berean, a Son of Man was raised in glory, the glory that was from God for this man declared by God from the beginning. All that God made He did so by reason of and for this man, without this man nothing would have been made that was made. All things consist in the man who through the anointing eternal Spirit that was upon him brought forth redemption by his blood, so that there could be a new beginning. God most certainly did love this man whom He promised to be a Father to and settle him into His house and give him dominion overall the works that He ALONE had made. God most certainly loved Jesus when He declared the END from the beginning which was a New beginning, a new heaven and a new earth that Jesus would be the firstborn over it all.

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

John 16:28
    I came forth from the Father(Heaven), and am come into the world; now I leave the world, and go to the Father (Heaven).

Berean
    Participant

Gene

When will you answer what I have asked you?

Thank’s

Viewing 20 posts - 21,001 through 21,020 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account