JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 20,681 through 20,700 (of 25,923 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Answering y/n questions can in fact lead to reconciliation
    And that is something non-truth seekers avoid like the plague.
    T8 knows this very well, that is why he started “The Hot Seat” here!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..Good at least you do seem to believe the “nature ” of God is also given to those who have the Spirit of God “in” them, just like Jesus did. So if we say those who have the Spirit of God “in” them also have the “nature” of God , then what makes you people  think that Jesus who existed with the “nature” of God in him, is any different then those who “now” exist with the same nature of God (spirit)  ‘in” them also? 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj….. So the lesson is this, those who have “now” the nature of God “in” them,  should “also” like Jesus , humble themselves and take on the form of a servant, just like Jesus did. IS THAT not the lesson being given there? 

So what makes people think that scripture , Phil 2:6 ,  some how makes Jesus any different then his brothers and sisters, who have the “earnest” of the Spirit of God “in” them also.

Now some believe that word Form simply means the shape of God, but we also are made in the “Shape” of God,  dosen’t  it clearly say , “in the “image” of God made he them male and female made he them. So either way you take it , it still does not show Jesus any different then we are right? 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..I understand you believe in God the Son, God the Father, and God the Holy Spirit., you are a true “trinitarian”,  we all know you do not believe Jesus is a true Son of Man, even though he said it over 80 times, you still drive wedges between him and us, doing “exactly” what Satan wants you to do,  and the “many” are with you, going down the wide way that leads to destruction. Why not stop following Satan’s teachings and start to truley believe what Jesus said,   “the is eternal life , that they (you Carmel)  might know “YOU” the “ONLY”  “TRUE” GOD….” . Bottom line Carmel is if you don’t see Jesus as a 100% “real” human being , you simply do not see the “real” Jesus.  Repent Carmel. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

YOU: 

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

THE HOLY THING…..

Why Luk wrote THAT…..???

Maybe you answer Gene or Jodie ?

ME:

the word Hagios was translated into  “holy thing” in Luke 1:35

hagios is used to reference the saints 61 times in the NT.

Luke uses this same word in referencing the prophets, 

Luke 1:68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, 69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; 70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: 71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; 72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant; 73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Let’s just go ahead an examine more closely Luke 1:68-73 and apply it to some other passages,

Luke 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying, 68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, 69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; 70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: 71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; 72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant; 73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

We can apply verse 69 of this PROPHECY to another passage that gives us additional truth,  

Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. 23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus: 24 When John had first preached before his coming the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel. 

Jesus, of the seed of the man David, came as a savior according to a promise, and he did not come until after the baptism John preached. 

After John began preaching the baptism of repentance, Jesus came to John to also be baptized. Jesus said that he must be baptized in order to fulfill all righteousness. When he came up from the water the Spirit descended upon him, where he is said to have left the river Jordan being filled with the Spirit and led by the Spirit into the wilderness. We are then told that Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee where then fame of him began to spread all about.

Jesus then speaks quoting Isaiah 61 saying,  “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.”

Blessed be the Lord God of Israel who saves us through anointing the son of David with His Spirit and then sending him out into the world to be a savior.

As the Lord God of Israel had promised unto Moses, from among brethren He raised up a prophet Jesus, and God put His words into his mouth, and those who would hear the Lord God’s words and believe in them would be saved.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Luke 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying, 68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, 69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; 70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: 71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; 72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant; 73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

Berean, PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME as your doctrine does not add up with that which scripture directly teaches, not only that it just makes absolutely zero sense.

The Lord God of Israel anointed the seed of David and sent him to preach His words, and those who heard the Lord God’s words and believed in them would be saved. 

The Lord God Israel gave prophecy regarding this seed of David, that God would anoint him, that God would raise him up among his brethren to be a prophet speaking the Lord God’s words. 

The Lord God swore an oath to Abraham, which was a covenant regarding an anointed one of Abraham’s seed who would redeem people from the curse of the law.  

Berean, JESUS was IN the Lord God of Israel’s WORDS that the prophets spoke that later became true. Jesus did not pre-exist as God’s word.

How does someone possibly exist as someone else’s spoken words? Such is completely nonsensical, one of the most illogical things I have ever heard.

The Lord God of Israel spoke ahead of time about the coming son of David, Jesus of Nazareth, not the son of David pre-existed as spoken words. 

Berean, that which was spoken regarding this seed of Abraham and David who would be anointed and sent, had been God’s word since “the world began”. 

Jesus was IN the Lord God of Israel’s WORD since the world began, that is a given biblical fact. 

Likewise this is a biblical fact, the Lord God of Israel spoke words that later then became true in the flesh of Jesus of Nazareth. 

The Lord God of Israel said that He would anoint the son of Jesse, and this word became true at the river Jordan upon the man of flesh, Jesus of Nazareth. 

This Jesus of Nazareth left the river Jordan having been filled with the Spirit, he was filled with grace and truth (God’s word of Isaiah 11 made true in the flesh), and the people beheld his glory. He was the only mortal man to have been begotten by the Spirit without measure, then SENT to speak God’s word so that those who believed in that word would be saved.

That which he preached was that the Spirit came upon him so that he could deliver captives.  That which he preached was of his resurrection into eternal life and our resurrection into eternal life, our Lord God of Israel’s word that He promised before the world even began.

That which he preached was that we would be baptized with the baptism he received and that we would drink of the cup that he drank of, which that cup is the ONE SPIRIT he received at the river Jordan and then again upon rising from the dead.

That ONE SPIRIT he drank of that we are to drink of is also said to be that which makes us Sons of God, for those who are led by that Spirit are the Sons of God.

Jesus is NOT a Son of God because he had and does exist as some one of a kind being.

He is a Son of God ACCORDING to the Spirit, he had been baptized receiving it, and he had been raised receiving it.

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

The holies prophets became holies

BY faith

They were not holies prophets at their birth.

Jesus was HOLY at His birth because

He was GOD(the Word was GOD) before His birth on earth.

In His humanity because of The HOLY Spirit and His faith,He never sin even in very young childhood.

carmel
    Participant

He Gene,

YOU: we all know you do not believe Jesus is a true Son of Man,

Gene I’m afraid the problem is that for you and Jodi the TRUE term

SON

of

MAN

HAS ONLY ONE  MEANING WHICH IS

CARNALLY.

SINCE YOU ONLY BELIEVE  IN JESUS’ HUMANITY.

BUT IT IS A DIFFERENT STORY WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS’DIVINITY AS WELL.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Holy means, apartness, holiness, sacredness, separateness

The child Jesus to be born was set-apart most certainly, he was the promised son of David to whom God had spoken about since the world began, to which God revealed to the fathers throughout time by His set-apart prophets. 

When the Spirit descended upon this son of David like a dove, he was then as well set-apart from all others, being the only mortal human to have God visit him and beget him of His Spirit without measure for to save the world (God’s word of Isaiah 11, 42, and 61 made true in the flesh).

carmel
    Participant

He Gene,

YOU: Carmel…..I understand you believe in God the Son, God the Father, and God the Holy Spirit.,

Gene, AREN’ T  YOU  GENE IN THE FLESH, GENE IN THE SOUL, AND GENE IN THE SPIRIT?

YOU: we all know you do not believe Jesus is a true Son of Man,

Gene I’m afraid the problem is that for you and Jodi the TRUE 

SON

of

MAN

HAS ONLY ONE  MEANING WHICH IS

CARNALLY.

SINCE YOU ONLY BELIEVE  IN JESUS’ HUMANITY.

BUT

A TRUE SON OF MAN.

HAS  A DIFFERENT MEANING WHEN YOU BELIEVE ALSO IN JESUS’DIVINITY.

THE FACT THAT JESUS SAID IT

OVER 80 TIMES.

YOU: you still drive wedges between him and us, doing “exactly” what Satan wants you to do,

Matthew 1:18 Now the generation of Christ was in this wise. When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with

child,

of the Holy Ghost.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold the angel of the Lord appeared to him in his sleep, saying: Joseph, son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife,

for that which is

conceived in her,

is of the Holy Ghost.

NOW GENE  ANSWER:

WITH RESPECT TO THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE,

WHICH IS THE

TRUE UNDERSTANDING,

JESUS, 

THE SON,

OF THE HOLY GHOST, 

OR

JESUS, 

ONLY 

THE SON OF MAN.

“exactly” what Satan wants you to do,

and Jodi with you, going down the wide way that leads to destruction. Why not stop following Satan’s teachings and start to truly believe what Jesus said,

AND MEANT WITH THE TERM

SON OF MAN.

which is an indirect reference ALSO to

THE SON OF GOD.

BUT YOU DON’T SEE IT! Well clear and ASSERTED BY 

JESUS HIMSELF in

John 5:25Amen, amen I say unto you, that the hour cometh, and now is,

when the dead shall hear the voice of

the Son of God,(1)

and they that hear shall live. 26For as the Father hath life in himself, (HERE IT GOES, MAKE SURE THAT YOU

CHEW THE WORDS OR ELSE THEY STRANGLE YOU:)

so he hath given the Son also to have

life in himself: WHO ONLY GOD HAS

THE PURE NATURE OF GOD

THAT ONLY JESUS POSSESSED,

NOW ATTENTION FOR THIS ONE Gene

27And he hath given him power to do judgment, because

HE IS( ALSO)

THE SON OF MAN (2)

OK, Gene?

JESUS IS

100% BOTH

THE SON OF GOD and

THE SON OF MAN.

SIMPLY THE NATURE OF GOD!

READ AGAIN:

Jeremih 32:27 Behold

I am the Lord (JESUS)

the GOD (JESUS, THE SON, OF THE HOLY GHOST)

of all FLESH🙁 JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, “THE WORD”)

Gene, IF you don’t see Jesus as a 100% “real” human being, and

A 100% REAL GOD, you simply do not see

the “real” Jesus.  Repent Gene. 

carmel
    Participant

Hi, Jodi

YOU: being the only mortal human

ME: JESUS WAS NOT BORN MORTAL AS SUCH AS HUMANS ARE THROUGH SIN,

JESUS HAD NO OPTION SINCE HE HAD TO JUSTIFY HIS TRUTH

THROUGH DEATH, BY WICH DEATH

HE GLORIFIED ONE SUBSTANCE WITH THE HOLY GHOST John13:3-32

GODMAN.

JESUS AS A HUMAN BEING AND 

UNIQUE

HAD LIFE IN HIMSELF (ETERNAL LIFE)

John5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself, (HERE IT GOES, MAKE SURE THAT YOU

CHEW THE WORDS OR ELSE THEY MIGHT CHOKE YOU:)

so he hath given the Son also to have

life in himself:

WHO ONLY GOD HAS

THE PURE NATURE OF GOD THAT

ONLY JESUS AS MAN POSSESSED,

NOW READ HEREUNDER:

Hebrews 2:14 Therefore because the children are partakers of flesh and blood,

he also himself in like manner( Who, being in very nature God, had no option)

hath been partaker of the same: (simply)

that, through death, (despite HE HAD LIFE IN HIMSELF, John 5:26)

he might destroy him (AND JUSTIFY HIMSELF THE TRUTH and

ETERNAL LIFE, SUPERIOR TO DEATH. DEATH BECAME LIFE)

who had the empire of death,

that is to say, the devil: 

peace and love in Jesus Christ

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

Jesus was most certainly mortal, as mortal means you are able to DIE.

Jesus DIED, thus he was a mortal.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

YOU: Jesus was most certainly mortal, as mortal means you are able to DIE.

Jesus DIED, thus he was a mortal.

NO Jodi,

JESUS CAME ON EARTH SIMPLY

TO DIE

BUT HE WAS NOT BORN MORTAL OF THE HOLY GHOST!

John 10:18 No man taketh it away from me: (NO ONE COULD EVER KILL JESUS, UNLESS HE HIMSELF 

PERMITTED IT)

Luke 4:29 And they rose up and thrust him out of the city; (HOW MANY WERE THEY?) and they brought him to the brow of the hill, whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.

30But he passing through the midst of them, went his way. (WHAT HAPPENED WITH JESUS’ BODY?)

but I lay it down of myself, and I have power to lay it down:

JESUS HAD POWER TO DIE, ONLY BECAUSE HE OPTED TO DO SO DESPITE

DIVINE, THE SON OF GOD, FOR THE SAKE OF

TRUTH,  JUSTICE AND!

FOR THE LOVE OF THE FATHER, AS HE WAS NOT IN THE POSITION TO

ACHIEVE ALL BY HIMSELF!

EXCEPT IN JESUS!

YOU: you are able to DIE.

YES, BY ALL MEANS, SIMPLY COMMIT A SUICIDE, BUT

HUMANS LIKE YOU AND ME NEED NOTHING SPECIAL OR POWER, 

ONLY A MERE PILL! BUT

BECAUSE OF THE SIN IN ADAM, THEY SIMPLY DIE, WHETHER THEY WANT TO OR NOT!

MARK 16:18 They shall take up serpents;

and if they shall drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them:

they shall lay their hands upon the sick, and they shall recover.

OK Jodi,

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO JOHN THE EVANGELIST AND THOUSANDS OF SAINTS  IN ORDER TO KILL THEM AND THEY ALL FAILED?

THEY ONLY DIED WHEN GOD ALLOWED IT.

Jodi
    Participant

Carmel, Carmel, Carmel, you hold one of the most non biblical, nonsensical doctrines I have ever seen.

Honestly I have at this point zero interest in conversing with you.

You are stating things I have already called you out on, shown direct scripture to prove what you say is totally absurd.

I am not going to bother to do it again, as I do not see the slightest ability in you that holds any level of reasoning, to which I could then be able to possibly reach.

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

I repeat

“The holies prophets became holies

BY faith

They were not holies prophets at their birth.

Jesus was HOLY at His birth because

He was GOD(the Word was GOD) before His birth on earth.

In His humanity because of The HOLY Spirit and His faith,He never sin even in his very young childhood.”

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To those  people who try to seperate Jesus from our exactness, by saying he was “devine” he had the nature of God in him. So that makes him different then we are. so let’s see what your bible says about that.  

2 Pe 1:4…..”whereby are given “unto us”, exceeding great and precious promises: that by theses ye might be “partakers” of the “DEVINE NATURE”, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust? ” 

John 4:17….Herein is “our love” made “perfect”,  that we may have boldness in the day of judgement: because as he is, so are we in this world.

So it seem those who have the Spirit of God in them “also” as Jesus,  have  the “devine nature”,  like Jesus. 

Just another problem for those who preach SATAN’S “DOCTRINES OF SEPERATION”.  Always trying to make Jesus appear different then  we are. 

Peace and love to you and yours. …………gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

I will give it to you again, “holy” means set-apart, apartness, seperateness. 

Jesus was born to be anointed with the Spirit not by measure, born to be a savior of the world, born according to the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God to be slain to justify us from all things (where without that justification through this man nothing would have been made that was made in the first place), born to be raised from the dead and receive a PORTION from among the great to then divide this spoil with the strong, born to be a man ordained to judge the quick and the dead (not by his own eyes and ears mind you), born to be the Son of Man who would put all enemies under foot, born to be the Son of Man who would ascend to sit at God’s right hand, born to be the Son of Man who returns to earth in the glory of our Father to bring peace and righteousness to all the earth, born to be an eternal king sitting on his father David’s throne according to the flesh being a Son of God according to the Spirit of which he received upon him when he was raised from the dead, he can most certainly be called a HOLY CHILD – a child set-apart by our heavenly Father our One True God, the Lord God of Israel, set-apart as the seed of David who would fulfill all of our heavenly Father’s will. 

He was not Holy -set-apart because he pre-existed.

He was a human child who “grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.”

When Jesus was about 30 years old our One True God THE FATHER, the Lord God of Israel, made HIS WORD that HE had SPOKEN to the prophet Isaiah TRUE IN THE FLESH. As the Lord God said that He was going to anoint (Mashach/Chrio) the son of Jesse making him the anointed (Mashiyach/Christos) so to fulfill all of God’s will that He had declared since the beginning, such an anointing is exactly what God did. 

The people then beheld this man’s glory, a man through the Spirit filled with grace and truth where beginning in Galilee fame spread of him throughout the region as he had the power/authority of God’s Word, able to raise the dead even through it. He was the only begotten, a Son ACCORDING to the Spirit that was upon him, a Son as that Spirit led him in all ways for the purpose to fulfill all of God’s will that God had purposed from the beginning, the purpose as to why our One True God the Father, the Lord God of Israel, had creating all things ALONE, BY HIMSELF, in the first place, to bring mankind into His own image, for God did not make earth in vain He made it to be inhabited.

Jodi
    Participant

Berean and Proclaimer,

Mashiyach/Christos – anointed, anointed one
    of the Messiah, Messianic prince
    of the king of Israel
    of the high priest of Israel
    of Cyrus
    of the patriarchs as anointed kings

Mashiyach/Christos word origin Mashach/Chrio – to anoint

You DO NOT BECOME a Mashiyach/Christos without Mashach/Chrio. 

1 Samuel 2:10 The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.

Berean and Proclaimer, it’s NOT BECAUSE this son of Jesse pre-existed as an anointed one, it’s because God ANOINTED THIS SON OF JESSE. 

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; 3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: 4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. 5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. 6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. 7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice’ den. 9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. 10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. 11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. 12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. 13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim. 14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them. 15 And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod. 16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

Jodi
    Participant

Berean and Proclaimer,

Please read applying my previous post,

Luke 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying, 68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, 69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; 70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: 71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; 72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant; 73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham, 74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, 75 In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life. 

Isaiah 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. 18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else. 19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. 20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save. 21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. 22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. 24 Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed. 25 In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. 12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness: 13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. 23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus: 24 When John had first preached before his coming the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel. 

Viewing 20 posts - 20,681 through 20,700 (of 25,923 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account