JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 20,621 through 20,640 (of 25,925 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

YOU:Jesus does not exist as a spirit entity,

THE ABOVE CONFIRMS THAT YOU ARE

SPIRITUALLY DEAD and

YOUR CARNAL MIND DOMINATED YOU AND DESTROYED

YOUR SPIRITUAL MIND THROUGHOUT, DESPITE

“THE WORD” JESUS’SPIRIT, YOUR LIFE SOURCE IS WITHIN YOU.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God

is living and effectual

and more piercing than any two edged sword; and reaching unto the division of the soul and the spirit, of the joints also and the marrow: and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 

13Neither is there any creature invisible in

HIS ( JESUS’ “THE WORD” )

sight:

but all things are naked and open to

HIS(JESUS’) EYES,

to whom our speech is.

DEFINITELY JESUS CHRIST

John 8:35 Now the servant (SATAN) abideth not in the house (THE HUMAN BODY)  forever;

but the son abideth forever. ( HE IS IN YOU Jodi)

36If therefore the son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.

37I know that you are the children of Abraham: but you seek to kill me,

because my word(MY SPIRIT)  hath no place in you.

Luke 17:20 And being asked by the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come? he answered them, and said:

The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: (PHYSICALLY,  BUT SPIRITUALLY)

21Neither shall they say: Behold here, or behold there. For lo,

the kingdom of God

IS WITHIN YOU.( IN “THE WORD” Jesus’sprit, slain like a lamb from the begining of the world.Rev.13:8 )

.22And he said to his disciples: The days will come, when you shall desire to see

one day of the Son of man;

( FROM JESUS DEATH TO PENTECOST, GLORIFIED ONE SUBSTANCE WITH THE HOLY GHOST

IN JESUS CHRIST

GODMAN ON EARTH.)

and you shall not see it. 

23And they will say to you: See here, and see there. Go ye not after, nor follow them:

24For as the lightening that lighteneth from under heaven, shineth unto the parts that are under heaven,

so shall the Son of man be in his day. ( GLORIFIED ON HIS DEATH )

25But first he must suffer many things, and be rejected by this generation. 26And as it came to pass in the days of Noe,

so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. ( FROM HIS DEATH TO PENTECOST) 27They did eat and drink, they married wives, and were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark: and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28Likewise as it came to pass, in the days of Lot: they did eat and drink, they bought and sold, they planted and built. 29And in the day that Lot went out of Sodom, it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man shall be revealed. (ON HIS DEATH)

31In that hour,(OF JESUS’DEATH) he that shall be on the housetop, and his goods in the house, let him not go down to take them away: and he that shall be in the field, in like manner, let him not return back. 32Remember Lot’s wife. 33Whosoever shall seek to save his life, shall lose it: and whosoever shall lose it, shall preserve it.

34I say to you: in that night (OF JESUS’DEATH) there shall be

two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35Two women shall be grinding together: the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left:

two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

The above scripture written in bold

CONFIRMS THAT JESUS RE-ESTABLISHED 

HIS SPIRIT ENTITY , ETERNAL LIFE, IN HUMANITY!

ORIGINALLY HIDDEN, SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD

Mentioned by Jesus in the above scripture as

in the day when the Son of man

SHALL BE REVEALED.

A CLEAR REFERENCE TO HIS GLORIFICATION ON HIS DEATH ONE SUBSTANCE WITH THE HOLY GHOST IN

JESUS CHRIST

GODMAN ON EARTH

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..Jesus said this,  ….”the words I am telling you are “NOT” my words, but the words of him that sent me”.  

Question is, as usual, do you “really” believe JESUS?  Explain how can Jesus himself be the word when he said the words were “NOT” HIS?

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

You are wrong

Jésus IS “THE WORD MADE FLESH”

I am not a liar

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..according to scriptures you are decieved, I just quoted what Jesus said reguarding the word. You say the opposit, so who are we to belive you or Jesus?  BEREAN YOU MAY NOT ACTUALLY BE A LIAR, as I believe you do believe what you are saying,  BUT YOU ARE VERY DECIEVED.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

John , when he spoke of the “WORD” he use a “HIM”denoting a person ….

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
    [4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men….

And the verse 14 is so clear  about” the WORD” being the Son of God, Jesus Christ…..

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Paul to the Phillipians is also so clear about Jesus:

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
    [7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men

and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

If he took on himself the form of a servant and was made like men
    Paul wouldn’t speak like this if Jesus didn’t exist before

We couldn’t talk like this about someone who didn’t exist before….

COMPARE JOHN AND PAUL

THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH

HE WAS MADE IN THE LIKENESS OF MEN

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Stop playing with the word “Word”
    I tell you as John says: This is the Son of God

THIS IS THE TRUTH

I DO NOT LIE

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: Carmel…..Jesus said this,  ….”the words I am telling you are “NOT” my words, but the words of him that sent me”.

Question is, as usual, do you “really” believe JESUS?  Explain how can Jesus himself be the word when he said the words were “NOT” HIS?

Gene, HOW MANY TIMES IN OTHER POSTS I GAVE YOU DETAIL 

REGARDING THE USE AND PRONUNCIATION BY JESUS WHEN IN MANY DIFFERENT CONTEXTS HE MENTIONED SPECIFICALLY  IN RELATION TO HIS PARTICULAR MESSAGE AND COMMAND

THE WORD, THE WORDS, MY WORD, MY WORDS, 

The above WORDS Gene, contain

DIFFERENT RESPECTIVE TASKS

BUT FOR YOU

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME AS LONG AS YOU QUENCH YOUR THIRST AND SATISFY

YOUR CARNAL MINDED REASONING!

THE FACT THAT YOU ONLY PRODUCE YOUR OWN VERSIONS AND

NEVER, NEVER, and NEVER 

THE ACTUAL SCRIPTURE

Berean
    Participant

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..BUT AGAIN HE SAID “clearly”, those words he was speaking was “not” his words, but the words of him who sent him, are we to just throw that out of our bibles as if Jesus never meant that? 

He also Said those that have seen him, have not seen him, but the Father, why is that? Do you also believe he was the Father?,  or are you able to understand that he was , speaking and doing the “WILL” of the Father “only” and therefore even if the Father was there, he would be doing exactly as Jesus was doing, because The MAN Jesus was not doing “HIS WILL” but the  “WILL” OF HIM THAT “SENT” HIM.

ARE YOU ABLE TO PUT THAT TOGETHER I. YOUR MIND?  You seem like your not able to. Jesus is “NOT” God’s word , he spoke to us GOD THE FATHERS WORDS, just as he  “CLEARLY” said he did. Question is do you and others like you “BELIEVE” what Jesus said?

Peace and love to you and yours……….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean. ….“beautiful” Video.  Hope everyone here see’s it. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

you to Carmel

” Jesus is “NOT” God’s word , he spoke to us GOD THE FATHERS WORDS, just as he  “CLEARLY” said he did.”

It is precisely because Jesus speaks, carries the words of God that John calls him THE WORD in his gospel and THE WORD OF GOD in revelation

Berean
    Participant

It is precisely because Jesus speaks, carries the words of God that John calls him THE WORD in his gospel and THE WORD OF GOD in revelation

REVELATION 19

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

JESUS IS CALLED “THE WORD OF GOD”

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU:Carmel…..BUT AGAIN HE SAID “clearly”, those words he was speaking was “not” his words, but the words of him who sent him, are we to just throw that out of our bibles as if Jesus never meant that?

FIRST AND FOREMOST PRODUCE THE ACTUAL SCRIPTURE, NOT YOUR OWN WORDS!

Gene, it seems to me that you don’t quite get it into your mind.

I made it clear that,

When Jesus uses the term and says:

THE WORD…….

It has nothing to do with the term

MY WORD……. THE WORDS…….. and  MY WORDS  SO ON!

When He says

THE WORD…….. IT IS A CLEAR REFERENCE TO

THE SPIRIT,

When He says

MY WORD……. it is a clear reference to HIS SPIRIT! WHICH YOU DON’T BELEIVE!

READ HEREUNDER:

John 8:37 I know that you are the children of Abraham: but you seek to kill me,

because MY WORD hath no place in you.

ANSWER Gene,

WHAT DID JESUS MEAN IN THE ABOVE WHEN HE USED THE TERM

MY WORD?

DID HE ACTUALLY MEAN THAT

HIS ACTUAL SPOKEN WORD HAS NO PLACE WITHIN THE BODY OF THE JEWS?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..Jesus was reference the word of God that he was speaking to them, not his own words,  “the words I am telling you are “NOT” MY WORDS but the Words of him who sent me”,  Carmel I don’t have to try to twist Jesus words to mean something else, Jesus plainly said the words he was telling us was not his words, but the Fathers words.  No more then when he said “if you have seen me you have seen the Father”,  you see you believe that means Jesus “IS” the Father  I on the other hand know Jesus was not the actual FATHER, but was doing the Fathers will, so I understand him clearly and don’t have to twist up anything he said , because I know exactly what he meant .  You on the other hand being led by years of false teachings,  are so confused you have to twist it up to meet you concocted versions of what he actually was telling us,  I don’t have to do that at all.  You preach a different Jesus then what the scriptures teach.

Peace and love to you and yours……….gene

carmel
    Participant

BLA, BLA, and BLA,

Gene,

READ HEREUNDER:

John 8:37 I know that you are the children of Abraham: but you seek to kill me,

because MY WORD hath no place in you.

ANSWER Gene,

WHAT DID JESUS MEAN IN THE ABOVE WHEN HE USED THE TERM

MY WORD?

DID HE ACTUALLY MEAN THAT

HIS ACTUAL SPOKEN WORD HAS NO PLACE WITHIN THE BODY OF THE JEWS?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
    [7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men
    and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Lets be clear @Berean, Gene doesn’t believe these and many other scriptures. He denies it of course but he will even argue against you of you quote these and other scriptures verbatim. then just carries on as if

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer…..But I do believe them, but don’t  believe the way you people “inturpte” them.  The way you people inturpte them only a few misunderstood scriptures can be forced to fit, the way I understand them they “all” fit, and I don’t have to force the text to say what they are not actually  saying  as you do.

Peace and love to you and yours…………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer…..So tell us how Jesus could ever be “equal” with God?  Seening he is not the “only” true God” ?  Do you think he was so stupid he would ever try to be equal with GOD?  YOU YOURSELF SAY HE WAS NOT A GOD.  Now you believe he could actually be equal with God if he wanted to. Can’t you see how really confused you and they are, to even think Jesus would ever be so stupid to even try to be equal with God.

He could have made himself appear as equal with God, by letting people think he was the one doing all those miracles that was being performed by God the Father.  He could have robbed God of glory  by claiming them or just let people think he was the one doing them his self.

But what did Jesus say?, “the son of man can do “nothing” of himself.  Proclainer I nor Jodi are the ones decieved here, you people are.

What we say fit “all” scripture , what you people say dosen’t.

Peace and love to you and yours…….gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU:Carmel…..Jesus was reference the word of God that he was speaking to them, not his own words,  

“the words I am telling you are “NOT” MY WORDS but the Words of him who sent me”,

Gene first and foremost,

THE ABOVE IS YOUR OWN CORRUPTED AND TWISTED VERSION.

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH,

PRODUCE WHICH SCRIPTURE YOU ARE REFERRING TO PLEASE!

John6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth: the flesh profiteth nothing.

THE WORDS

that I have spoken to you, are spirit and life.

In the above, Jesus confirmed that THE WORDS HE SPOKE are SPIRIT and LIFE.

Now read hereunder:

John12:49  He that despiseth me,

and receiveth, not MY WORDS,(SPIRIT)

hath one that judgeth him;

the word (JESUS’ SPIRIT, THE SON OF MAN,)

that I have spoken, (SPIRIT and LIFE)

the same shall judge HIM in the last day. 

NOW READ JESUS OWN WORDS:

John5:27 And he hath given him

power to DO JUDGEMENT, because

he is THE SON OF MAN.

OK Gene,?

FROM THE ABOVE WE ARE CERTAIN THAT

“THE WORD” IS A CLEAR REFERENCE TO THE SPIRIT AND

THAT SPIRIT Gene, BELONG TO

JESUS, THE SON OF MAN

DO YOU ACCEPT THE ABOVE CLEAR TRUTH

John 6:68 And Simon Peter answered him: Lord, to whom shall we go?

thou hast THE WORDS of eternal life.( THE SPIRIT OF ETERNAL LIFE)

OK Gene?

Now to John 14:10 Do you not believe,

that I am in the Father, (EQUAL, TWO IN ONE SPIRIT) and the Father in me? ( EQUAL, TWO IN ONE FLESH)

The words (SPIRIT AND LIFE) that I speak to you,

I speak not of myself. (OBVIOUS)

But the Father (SPIRIT) who abideth in me,(FLESH EQUAL)

he doth the works. 

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Mike:  6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

At this point, you only need ask yourself who or what John the Baptizer came to testify about.  What is the answer?  Well, Jesus the Christ of God of course, right? So if we know that John came only to testify to the impending arrival of God’s Christ, and the Apostle John says he came to testify concerning the logos/life/light that was with God in the beginning, what logical conclusion can we draw so far?

Jodi: Hi Mike,

Except for many things according to scripture which collectively go against I believe what you are saying.

But Jodi, not one of the scriptures you quoted prohibit the possibility of Jesus existing as a spirit entity before he was the fruit of David’s loins – ACCORDING TO THE FLESH.  Not one single scripture in the entire Bible prohibits what many other scriptures CLEARLY and EXPLICITLY teach.  So back to John 1…

John the Baptizer came as a witness to WHO?  What is your answer please?

Viewing 20 posts - 20,621 through 20,640 (of 25,925 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account