JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 20,541 through 20,560 (of 25,925 total)
  • Author
    Berean
    Participant

Gene

All that you say about the person  or being ” of God ” is FALSE” not biblical….SIMPLY NOT BIBLICAL

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..”wrong”, It is apsolutely bibical and sound,  what you are saying is what is not bibical,sound nor sound,  nor biblically backed up like, as so many of your other point also. Show us where what I have posted is not bibical, by scriptures not your false assumptions and  belifes, but with  sound scriptures for a change.

I stand by every word I have written concerning who and what GOD the Father “is” , to all who Call “him” , “their GOD”. 

I believe exactly what Jesus himself said,  ….“that they might know “you” the “ONLY” “TRUE” GOD, “.  and what scripture “clearly says also, ..unto us the is “ONE” GOD, and “ONE” mediator between GOD and men , the “MAN” Jesus Christ.”. 

When are you people going to truly start to believe what Jesus himself said, and what is clearly written in scriptures?

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Mike,

YOU:I’m asking for a scripture that says Jesus is the very heart of God – as you’ve claimed.

Mike, there are many instances in scripture which purposely,  do not specifically produce with clarity certain TRUTHS. Nevertheless, there are still

enough scriptures which assert these  vital  HIDDEN TRUTHS and

THESE ARE LEFT PURPOSELY  HIDDEN FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT RELY  ON THEIR OWN

CARNAL MINDED WISDOM of THE WORLD. MORTAL and CORRUPTED!

Romans 8:6For the wisdom of the flesh is death: but the wisdom of the spirit is life and peace. 7Because the wisdom of the flesh is an enemy to God. For it is not subject to the law of God: neither can it be. 8And they who are in the flesh cannot please God.

BUT IN FULL HUMILITY, AS A CHILD TALKING TO HIS FATHER, and

SINCE THESE TRUTHS ARE FUNDAMENTALLY RELATED TO

GOD’S OWN PERSONALITY AND CHARACTER, SIMPLY RELY

ONLY ON GOD HIMSELF TO REVEAL THEM BY THE HOLY SPIRIT,

THE SERVANT OF JESUS CHRIST,

AND ALWAYS:

IN RELATION TO THEIR LOVE TO

OUR LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST, PURPOSELY 

SENT BY THE FATHER AS

ONLY THROUGH HIM, THE FATHER HAVE THE PLEASURE.

TO BE REVEALED!

Luke 9:35 And a voice came out of the cloud; saying: This is my beloved son.

Hear him.

James 1:5 But if any of you want wisdom, let him ask of God who giveth to all men abundantly and upbraideth not.

And it shall be given him.

6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea, which is moved and carried about by the wind. 7Therefore let not that man think that he shall receive anything of

the Lord.(JESUS CHRIST)

8 A double-minded man is inconstant in all his ways.

LIKE FOR INSTANCE:

THE REVELATION THAT GOD IN THE BEGINNING John1:1  BEFORE CREATION WAS EVEN COMMENCED, WAS EMBODIED IN

“THE WORD” THE SON OF MAN, JESUS CHRIST 

BOTH AS GOD, and AS MAN, BUT  MANIFESTED AND REVEALED FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, IN HEAVEN, AFTER THE REBEL, 

JUST BEFORE THE WORLD WAS!

TO ALL THOSE WHO REMAINED LOYAL TO HIM.

DO YOU ACCEPT THE ABOVE

MOST LITERALLY CLEAR SCRIPTURE Mike?

NEVER MIND WHAT IS HIDDEN!

John 6:46 Not that ANY MAN hath seen the Father: but HE who is of God,

HE HATH SEEN the Father.( PRESENT PERFECT TENSE)

58 This is the bread (PHYSICAL ETERNAL LIFE HUMAN BODY) that came down from heaven. Not as your fathers did eat manna( ACTUAL MORTAL FOOD) and are dead. He that eateth this bread shall live for ever.

59These things he said, teaching in the synagogue, in Capharnaum.

60 Many therefore of his disciples, hearing it, said:

This saying is hard; and who can hear it?

61But Jesus, knowing in himself that his disciples murmured at this, said to them:

Doth this scandalize you?

62 If then you shall see the Son of man ascend up

where HE WAS BEFORE? (AS MANGOD IN JESUS CHRIST)

AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL MIKE

do you accept the above clear pure truth?

Which according to Jesus HE SHOULD SCANDALIZE HIS DISCIPLES MORE

THAN TO EAT HIS FLESH? DID HE SCANDALIZE YOU, Mike?

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth:

the flesh profiteth nothing. (FOR GOD TO ACHIEVE FLESH SUBSTANCE IS JUST

A WORD AWAY!

JESUS, THE SON OF MAN! ALL BY HIM, ALL IN HIM, and ALL FOR HIM:

The WORDS( LITERALLY SPOKEN plural)  that I have spoken to you are SPIRIT (singular)and life.

NOTICE MIKE

SPIRIT, not SPIRITS

A CLESR REFERENCE TO HIMSELF!

The above you could quite say that it is OUT OF CONTEST!

IN A WAY it is, but it is vitally important to make clear that READING SCRIPTURE IS NOT LIKE

WHEN YOU READ A PAPERBACK, BOTH WRITTEN AND UNDERSTOOD BY HUMANS’ WISDOM! BUT

BOTH FULLY WRITTEN AND FULLY UNDERSTOOD BY GOD’S WISDOM

IN THE TRUTH!

THE FACT THAT THERE ARE

THOUSANDS of TYPES OF BELIEFS and through them 

TRUTH COULD SIMPLY BE

SCATTERED 

Mike, I will come back to you in relation to the

TRUTH THAT JESUS IS

THE HEART OF GOD! THE SERVANT!

as it requires a lot of research!

DOES YOUR HEART SERVES YOU Mike, BY ANY CHANCE!

DO YOU KNOW THAT SCIENTIFICALLY 

THE HEART, WHERE

“THE WORD” Jesus the Son of Man abides (OUR CREATOR)

BUILDS THE HUMAN BODY, AND REMAINS ATTACHED TO IT

ETERNAL LIFE

ACCORDING TO GOD’S HEART

http://www.spirithealonline.com

We may not be able to find the light in our body or our mind, but our heart reveals it readily. The light and wisdom of the body are so obvious to the heart because our body is created from the heart. Physiologically this is scientifically proven. The very first cells that multiply in the womb become the heart and the rest of the body is created from these original primordial cells. Our body is born from the heart, a very special organ that is so vast that the essence of all LOVE is contained within it. Heart wisdom and light permeate the body like the fragrance of a rose, an ineffable perfume that subtly pervades all yet is invisible. You could say that our body is the greatest creation of our heart.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Berean
    Participant

Gene

You says that God is not a person

Bible says that GOD is a divine person

See Hebrews 1:3

It is written that the Son is : “…  the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, …”

THE SON IS THE BRIGHNESS OF THE GLORY OF GOD(the Father), and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON…”

…the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON …
    Genesis 6

5] And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
    [6] And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

GOD HAS A HEART BECAUSE HE IS A PERSON,  A VERY HOLY PERSON…

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..Again, your mixing up the “word” God, Which is a discriptor of a relationship, with the “word” LORD, A “PERSON”. 

YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND IT AS THE “LORD” is,  “the person,” who is our “GOD”,  “which describes our relationship,   with that person.”  Just as Jesus said when he quoted the SHERMA.

“THE LORD “OUR” GOD” is “ONE” LORD”, …… another words the “LORD ” (YEHWEH  or YEHOVAH ) our GOD, (the “power”,  we lean on and trust in) HE,  is “ONE” LORD,  (YEHWEH,  or YEHOVAH ) “that’s the person”.  get it?

How many years have you been reading and studing the bible,   and you still don’t understand that yet? It’s no wonder why these posts go nowhere here. Berean if you don’t understand the basic things how can you even begin to understand the more complex things.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean……as far as “image” goes, haven’t you ever read that God made “man” in his “image”? , “in the image of GOD made he them, male and female, made he them”. Did you forget that “all” of mankind was made in the “image” of God? 

Peace and love to you and yours. …………gene

Lightenup
    Participant

Gene,

You said this to Berean:

Berean…..Again, your mixing up the “word” God, Which is a discriptor of a relationship, with the “word” LORD, A “PERSON”.

YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND IT AS THE “LORD” is,  “the person,” who is our “GOD”,  “which describes our relationship,   with that person.”  Just as Jesus said when he quoted the SHERMA.

THE LORD “OUR” GOD” is “ONE” LORD”, …… another words the “LORD ” (YEHWEH  or YEHOVAH ) our GOD, (the “power”,  we lean on and trust in) HE,  is “ONE” LORD,  (YEHWEH,  or YEHOVAH ) “that’s the person”.  get it?

How many years have you been reading and studing the bible,   and you still don’t understand that yet? It’s no wonder why these posts go nowhere here. Berean if you don’t understand the basic things how can you even begin to understand the more complex things.

How about you, Gene,  how many times are you going to incorrectly quote  the schema (not sherma , btw)? You have been shown a number of times. The shema does not have “Lord”or “LORD” at the end. The shema tells us that the LORD is echad which often means one unity like the church is echad, one unity. The LORD is ONE (echad).

Obviously you can’t teach about something when you don’t even know what it says, can you? Also you ought not correct another member when you are the one needing the correction yourself!

Do you purposely misrepresent the shema? Every time I see you misrepresenting that, I’m going to point it out to try to help you.

I will repeat to you what you told Berean but exchange his name for yours:

How many years have you been reading and studing the bible, and you still don’t understand that yet? It’s no wonder why these posts go nowhere here. Gene, if you don’t understand the basic things how can you even begin to understand the more complex things.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

LU……you said I quoted the “schema” incorrectly. So let me quote it again exactly as Jesus in Mar 12:29 quoted from Due 6:4.

Mar 12:29…….” And Jesus answered him,  The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Isreal, The Lord our God is one Lord”.

Dut 6:4…………“Hear, O Irseal: The LORD our God is one LORD. 

LORD…..from H1961; yehovah or YEH-HO-VAW,  (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of  God. 

Do you see the definite artical there (the) that’s the noun, the “person” being mentioned there, which is the LORD. A “single” person.

OUR…..as belonging to US, including Jesus also. 

GOD……from H433; GOD’S IN THE “ORDINARY SENSE”; but “specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article ) OF THE “SUPREME God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative:- angles, x exceeding, God, (gods) ( – dess, -ly) , x (very great, judges, x mighty. 

as I have said, the word God, is a descriptor of a relationship, and adjutive describing a relationship with something, a person or thing, anything. Can be a God, to a person, but unto us (true believers),  we only have “one” LORD, who is “OUR’ (true believers) God. 

So LU, You can try to twist up what is clearly written all you trinitarians want, but I will keep quoting the “Schema” exactly as written and quoted by Jesus . Along with what else he “clearly said, …“that they might know “you” the “ONLY” “TRUE” GOD”. 

ONLY, MEANING “NO OTHER”,  “TRUE”,  GOD.   

Those who have ears to hear let them hear, all “true believers”, including Jesus,  have only one true God, and he is the LORD, He is our God, all others are false God’s, just that simple, nothing complicated or twisted about it LU.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Back to

JESUS IS THE HEART OF GOD POST!

Also in order to understand each other, “I HOPE” I am going to respect your STILE, for a change, AND BE CONCISE!

APART FROM SCRIPTURES! WE ARE DISCUSSING THE WORD OF GOD, AFTER ALL, NO?

AND ALSO SUBJECT TO THE HOLY SPIRIT.

THE SOURCE OF

THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND OF REVELATION! 

ME:  SCRIPTURE:

Matthew 15:18 But the things which proceed out of the mouth, (WORDS)

come forth from the heart,
    and those things defile a man.

NOT MUCH OF WISDOM MIKE YOU REQUIRE TO PERCEIVE THAT 

GOD’S WORD (JESUS) COMES FROM HIS HEART!

YOU: I’m asking for a scripture that says Jesus is the very heart of God – as you’ve claimed.  Even applying your

inapplicable scriptures,

ME: Mike WITH EVERY RESPECT: what you CANNOT PERCEIVE WITH YOUR

CARNAL DEAD MENTALITY, DON’T YOU EVER DESCRIBE IT:

INAPPLICABLE SCRIPTURES, without justifying yourself by USING SCRIPTURES!

YOU: the best you could claim is that Jesus – as the literal words God spoke – came FROM the heart of God…

which clearly isn’t the same thing as BEING the heart of God.

ME: NO AGAIN MIKE, YOU CANNOT PERCEIVE 

GOD’S WISDOM, SINCE YOU  ARE DOMINATED WITH

WORLDLY WISDOM! YOU MUST GIVE ROOM THE HOLY SPIRIT

TO SPEAK AS HE HEARS! GOT IT?

YOU: And again, that is only if you believe Jesus is literal words God spoke.  Of course he isn’t.

You know that right? 

ME: NO MIKE! the same old story, I’m afraid! 

ITS ALL WRONG FOR YOUR SIDE! I’M AFRAID!

THUS FROM HERE ONWARDS WE WALK TO REACH CLARITY AND TRUTH, ALWAYS IF

WE GIVE ROOM THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND YOU KNOW WHAT MIKE?

HE  SPEAKS NOTHING  OF HIMSELF, BUT OF 

JESUS CHRIST 

WHOM HE SERVES WITH PLEASURE

ME:  I JUST REMEMBERED YOU DON’T LIKE TOO LONG POSTS.

YOU: You post as many words as you like.  But just so you know,

I only skim quickly (WRONG MIKE, LIKE THAT YOU NEVER GIVE ROOM THE HOLY SPIRIT TO DO HIS WORK,

YOU MUST CHEW THE WORDS, BEFORE SWALLOWING THEM,) to find

the first vaguely coherent thing you said that remotely addresses the point I made to you. 

ME: ONLY ACCORDING TO YOUR CARNAL MENTALITY, WHICH YOU COULD BE RIGHT, IN A WAY, BUT NOT QUITE 

THE TRUTH 

I address only that part, and don’t even bother reading the rest.

ME: POOR MIKE, UNLESS YOU RESPECT OTHERS AS MUCH, AT LEAST AS YOU,

YOU WILL NEVER DISCOVER BOTH THEIR LIES AND THEIR TRUTH, AND YOU END UP

STUCK ONLY TO YOUR PRESUMABLE TRUTH, WHICH COULD MOST PROBABLY BE 

PURE LIES! WITH EVERY RESPECT!

NOW TO OUR POINT:

I HAVE TO REFER TO THE BEGINNING OF MY LAST POST, SIMPLY TO END THIS 

STORY, THAT

JESUS IS THE HEART OF GOD!

Here it goes AGAIN:

ON THE VERY LAST DAY OF THE LORD; JESUS CHRIST!

THE SERVANT!

SERVES THE FATHER FOR THE LAST TIME

AND FURNISHES,

GIVES TO
    THE FATHER

HIS, JESUS’ KINGDOM,  by which kingdom

THE FATHER, SPIRIT,

EMBODIED IN JESUS CHRIST

BECOMES

PRECISELY JESUS CHRIST,

GOD ALMIGHTY AS JESUS CHRIST

ACCORDING TO YOU:

THE SERVANT OF ALL 

ALL IN ALL!

ATTENTION Mike for 

THE GENUINE TRUTH

IS JESUS CHRIST GOD ALMIGHTY MIKE?

IS GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST MIKE?

IS THE FATHER IN THE SON and THE SON IN THE FATHER MIKE? WOW, WOW, AND WOW

IS JESUS THE SON OF MAN 

THE HEART OF GOD MIKE?

JUST TO PUT THINGS CLEAR AND IN

THE TRUTH:

IN THE BEGINNING, GOD PRONOUNCE HIS FIRST EVER WORD:

LET THERE BE LIGHT!

WITHOUT A DOUBT 

IN THAT PARTICULAR MOMENT IN TIME 

JESUS CAME OUT FROM 

GOD’S HEART 

Now back to your OWN WORDS ABOVE MIKE,

YOU: the best you could claim is that Jesus – as the literal words God spoke –

came FROM the heart of God…

which clearly isn’t the same thing as BEING the heart of God.

ME: NO AGAIN MIKE, YOU CANNOT PERCEIVE 

GOD’S WISDOM, SINCE YOU  ARE DOMINATED WITH

WORLDLY WISDOM! YOU MUST GIVE ROOM THE HOLY SPIRIT

TO SPEAK AS HE HEARS! GOT IT?

NO, I BELIEVE YOU DON’T

Lightenup
    Participant

Gene,

Would you be interested in how the Shema is sung by the Jews here:

Don’t you see that it is different than you quote? Just substitute Adonai/Lord with YHVH as it is in the original Hebrew.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

LU….NO MATTER, how you “SUBSTITUE” IT,  it still means the “person” who is mentioned their is the ONE (TRUE)  God, for ISREAL. if you say that THE “LORD”,  is ADONIA, or YHVH,  YEHOVAH OR YEHWEH, it still is the (noun) being mentioned there. And that noun is our GOD, even Jesus’ GOD.  The word “our” mentioned there is all inclusive, meaning “all of Isreal” and Jesus by quoting it was including himself also. 

But , you people  have made OTHER  God’s,   by saying,  the man Jesus is also a GOD,  That is completely against the schema and against what Jesus said , he never once ever sujested he was a God of anykind. 

You also CONFUSE the two words “adonia” with the word “adoni” they carry different meanings in Hebrew, “adonia” means the Almighty God,  the word “adoni” means a human ruler or Judge or any human person in authority. Both words are nouns, representing persons,   Therefore it says,

The LORD “adonia” (our Almighty God), said unto my lord “adoni ” ( Jesus Christ, a human ruler”) sit on my right untill I (adonia,  our Almighty God), who’s NAME is YEHWEH /YEHOVAH , “make your enimies your footstool”.  

Jesus believed and taught that,  saying this, “that they might know “you” the “only” true GOD”. , 

LU, the question is do you “truly and honestly believe in  what Jesus,  and even what YEHWEH OUR  ONLY TRUE GOD said?   That’s the true question here.  Plainly written scriptures do not need to be manipulated to try to change there meanings and intents. There are so many scriptures that clearly back up the fact that there is “only” one true God , that anyone even with a basic understanding of  the bible should be able to understand that, there is no need to go through a long trail of false “inferences” to make them say what in fact they do not say or even hint at. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Lightenup
    Participant

Gene, who does “Adonoi ” refer to, the Almighty God or a human ruler?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

LU….”ADONAI” refers to the ALMIGHTY GOD, a person named YEHWEH,  OR YEHOVAH.   “Adoni” refers to a “human” ruler, like a judge or king or any magristrate, they are both describing a persons and are therefore are , Nouns  , but  different persons, “adonai” is describing the person who is our “Almighty GOD” , while the “adoni” in Psa 110:1…is describing a “human” ruler , Jesus the Christ. If you would have taken the time to notice that the word for LORD are different then the word for lord , and even give different Strongs dictionary meanings for them , one is the national name for GOD,  “YEHWEH” OR YEHOVAH,  while the other is a ruler, big difference in one from the other. 

That alone should tell you Jesus is not a GOD, not to mention the scripture we keep quoting over and over here.  LU, if you want to believe the man Jesus is your God, if you trust in him as you lean on him and trust in him a you power in life, the your GOD HE IS. But I don’t,  I believe he is my lord “a human ruler and king”, I will always try to obey him as long as he does the will of the Father, my “only” true GOD, and I totally believe my brother Jesus’ GOD also.  I will not rob God the Father,  and pay Jesus,  Jesus never though to rob God to make himself equal with him either, nor will I.  All those who think and worship Jesus their  GOD are “IDOLATERS “. God does not accept “Idolaters ” not now or ever will either. 

All true believers have but “one” true God”, and He is the God of the Son of man, Jesus the Christ also. Just as it says, unto us there is but “one ” God and one mediator between God and men the “MAN” Jesus Christ.  You can either believe that or not,  your choice, but make that choice on what is written, not on years of false teachings influencing you thoughts. LU it is paramount above all things you come to understand there is “ONLY” ONE TRUE GOD”. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi All,

Jesus said, “It is the Spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are life.

The FLESH profits nothing, so why would God “send” His Son down to earth to become flesh to save us, when flesh profits nothing??

God sent an anointed Son of Man into the world to save that which was lost. Christ came in the flesh JUST AS WAS PROPHESIED, the son of Jesse was Chrio (to anoint) made into the Christos (anointed), and then God sent him giving him commands to do God’s works, not his own works. As was prophesied, the son of Jesse would be called to righteousness where God would direct all his ways, God would hold this man’s hand and keep him for to fulfill God’s word, for him to be for a light delivering captives out of darkness. 

A man begotten of the Spirit was SENT, just as God’s word had foretold. That Spirit in him, God’s Spirit in him, is that which brings forth life, and as Paul says the Spirit is life because of righteousness. As prophesied the son of Jesse would be called to righteousness, he would be raised up in righteousness where God would direct ALL his ways.

How is it that we will walk in ALL of God’s ways?

We will walk in all of God’s ways because we are heirs of God being joint heirs with The Anointed, God is going to put His Spirit ALL IN and CAUSE us to walk in ALL of His ways, just as He has done with Jesus. Jesus is a son of David and is God’s Son ACCORDING TO the Spirit, and Paul says that those who are LED by the Spirit are the Sons of God.

Berean
    Participant

Jodi said

Jesus said, “It is the Spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are life.

The FLESH profits nothing, so why would God “send” His Son down to earth to become flesh to save us, when flesh profits nothing??

me

The word was GOD ….

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

and the WORD became FLESH

Revelation 19
    [13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi All,

It is all about the Spirit of YHVH, His Spirit is LIFE BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. YHVH gives of His Spirit which the fruit produced “is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance”. Likewise His Spirit gives Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might, Knowledge and Fear of Him.

YHVH is to be ALL IN ALL. We are to be JOINT heirs with The Anointed One. When YHVH gives of His Spirit not by measure it CAUSES you to walk in ALL His ways, it is a calling to righteousness, where no sin can be found in you, thus you are worthy of eternal life.

Our heavenly Father did not forgive us of our sins through sending down God to become flesh temporarily and die for us.

It is through ONE ANOINTED MAN and his obedience caused by the Spirit that was upon him, that we have been set free from the penalty of our sins, which is death.

WHY would YHVH forgive ALL the sins of the world because of the “righteousness” of ONE MAN?

BECAUSE it’s ALL about YHVH’s Spirit that is why.

BECAUSE YHVH knows that righteousness is through Him giving His Spirit not by measure. All since Adam did not receive the fullness of the Spirit, thus sin and death for all was inevitable, all of course EXCEPT for ONE MORTAL MAN. Jesus was the only mortal man to have received the Spirit in fullness. Jesus was the only mortal man to have been called to righteousness having YHVH direct all his ways.

YHVH forgives us because of this very fact. We are forgiven because unlike Jesus we did not receive that which he did. We are forgiven because the FLESH profits nothing, the Spirit in Jesus is unto us the TRUTH of the works of YHVH’s Spirit, it causes obedience, it causes righteousness and brings forth thus eternal life.

Does JOINT HEIRS not mean anything to you people? Paul’s words that those who are LED by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God? Paul’s words that the Spirit bears witness to our spirit that we are children of God? Paul’s word that God is to be ALL IN mean anything? Ezekiel’s word of God that He is going to give us of His Spirit and CAUSE us to walk in ALL His ways mean anything? The fact that the son of David was anointed with YHVH’s Spirit, just as was foretold, means everything. Jesus is our mediator to God because Jesus is proof of the works of God’s anointing Spirit.

Jesus as God’s messenger said, “Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”

Eternal life is to know the only true God, and believe in the power of His Spirit. We see that power because God sent a man into the world that was anointed with it.  Believing in Jesus Christ is believing in the Spirit that is in him, that he is an heir of God’s Spirit having it dwell within for all eternity, and we are promised to be JOINT HEIRS with Jesus, being also an heir of God’s Spirit.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi All,

Very clear, 

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Jesus is a HUMAN who has been anointed with God’s Spirit, he is the firstfruits, human who has God ALL IN.

Jesus is NOT God made completely clear in this verse, he is a human who is subject to God, he is a servant to God, and a righteous one at that, because the Spirit of God is ALL IN him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

The image of God’s Son is an image of a man who has the Spirit of God ALL IN him, a man who is an heir of God being an heir of His Spirit. The image of the Son of Man Jesus, the Anointed of the Spirit, lives in the image of God. God had said from the beginning that He made man in His own image, God made humans to be heirs of His anointing Spirit, for Him to be ALL IN ALL, as such is how we dwell in His image.

We are conformed to the image of God’s Son, because we too are heirs of God, joint heirs with Jesus, as he dwells in God’s image we are promised to likewise. We will be born of the Spirit in fullness where it is to dwell ALL IN us for all eternity.

The Spirit that is IN Jesus causing him to walk in all of God’s ways, is promised to be given to us.

Lightenup
    Participant

Jesus served his “head” and we are to do likewise and follow our head in the same manner. The head of man is Christ. If we do well, we ultimately serve both the Father and the Son.

Lightenup
    Participant

Gene,

You said: ”ADONAI” refers to the ALMIGHTY GOD, a person named YEHWEH, OR YEHOVAH.

In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely; and this is his name by which he shall be called: Yahweh our righteousness.

Who is called “Yahweh our righteousness” here, Gene?

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

YOU: The FLESH profits nothing, so why would God “send” His Son down to earth to become flesh to save us, when flesh profits nothing??

so why would God “send”

His Son (SPIRIT) down to earth 

to become flesh

to save us,

DON’T TELL ME THAT YOU CANNOT SEE THIS TRUTH Jodi!

Humans in flesh dies because of their SIN!

JESUS DIED NOT BECAUSE HE SINNED BUT  SIMPLY BECAUSE

HE HAD THE POWER TO DIE!

John10:18 No man taketh it away from me: but I lay it down of myself.

And I have power to lay it down:

and I have power to take it up again.

This commandment have I received of my Father.

ANSWER:

Jodi, what kind of power humans have in order to die?

ANSWER:

WHAT KIND OF PARTICULAR POWER JESUS HAD IN ORDER TO DIE?

AS SOON AS YOU SEE THE TRUTH

YOU WOULD BE AWARE THAT FLESH

COUNTS FOR NOTHING

WHEN IT COMES TO GOD’S OWN WORK.

IT IS HIS SPIRIT WHICH GIVES LIFE TO 

ALL HIS 

SPIRITUAL WORK EVEN

DEATH!

Luke 13:32 And he said to them: Go and tell that fox: Behold,

I cast out devils and do cures, to-day and to-morrow, and the third day I am consummated.

BY WHICH DEATH HE SAVED HUMANITY!

BECAUSE OF HIS SPIRIT.

WHICH AS YOU SAID, AND IN THE SAME TIME 

YOU DON’T BELIEVE, 

HE, “THE WORD”

JESUS, THE SON OF MAN TO BE,

EMPTIED HIMSELF  OF HIS SPIRIT   

BEFORE THE WORLD WAS,

HE WEAKENED HIMSELF,

ENRICHED THE ENTIRE CREATION/HUMANITY WITH HIS SPIRIT, AND BECAME 

LIKE HIS BRETHREN SIMPLY 

TO GIVE HIS DIVINE FLESH AS A RANSOM IN EXCHANGE 

FOR THE HUMAN RACE! I repeat ENRICHED by His SPIRIT!

OK JODI?

HE GAVE US HIS FLESH BODY. 

THAT’S WHY HE CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, HE SIMPLY POURED HIS SPIRIT IN CREATION,

SEALED,  ETERNAL LIFE John 6:27

1 Peter1:3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to his great mercy

hath regenerated us (by His spirit)

unto a lively hope, by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead: 4Unto an inheritance, incorruptible, and undefiled and that cannot fade, reserved in heaven for you, 5Who, by the power of God, are kept by faith unto salvation, ready to be revealed in the last time

ON HIS RESURRECTION!

THE MAN BORN AGAIN John3:3

JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, ON HIS DEATH  GLORIFIED and BECAME 

ONE SUBSTANCE WITH THE HOLY GHOST, John 13:31,32 IN 

JESUS CHRIST with a unique POWER EVER!

GODMAN ON EARTH!

IJohn5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come. And he hath given us understanding that we may know the true God and may be in his true Son. This is the true God and life eternal.

BY WHICH POWER HE, GAVE LIFE TO HIS SPIRIT

Luke 23:46 And Jesus crying with a loud voice, said: Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit. And saying this, he gave up the ghost.

ORGINALLY SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD,Rev.13:8,  IN ALL SOULS,

SPIRITUALLY DEAD IN HELL AND ON EARTH, BY WHICH SPIRIT HE RAISED 

JESUS’DEAD BODY 

THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE HIS BRETHREN AUTHENTIC IN HIS FLESH!

FLESH PURIFIED BY

HIS SPIRIT! Jodi!

THEN JESUS CHRIST, 

GODMAN on the cross, and JESUS RESURRECTED AUTHENTIC IN THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE BECAME

ONE SUBSTANCE

GOD OF ALL FLESH 

ATTENTION Jodi

SPIRIT AS MUCH AS FLESH!

Luke 24:39See my hands and feet, that it is I myself. Handle, and see:

for a spirit hath not flesh and bones,

as you see me to have. (despite SPIRIT)

SIMPLY AS FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO GOD’S OWN WORK!

IT IS HIS SPIRIT WHICH GIVES LIFE TO ALL

THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE IN

JESUS CHRIST 

OUR LORD GOD AND FATHER OF ALL

Ephesians 4:1 I therefore, a prisoner in the Lord, beseech you that you walk worthy of the vocation in which you are called: 2With all humility and mildness, with patience, supporting one another in charity. 3Careful to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4One body and one Spirit: as you are called in one hope of your calling. 5One Lord, one faith, one baptism. 6One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in us all.

Viewing 20 posts - 20,541 through 20,560 (of 25,925 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account