Communicate with spirit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 315 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

“Great YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO figure this out, if you do you truly are “witness” if not you fail.” – Bodhitharta
    THE WORDS – “if you do” you truly are “witness”” – carries the meaning “if you do this”, then “that is true”

“True” or “False”

Again please quit talking about your suppositions and just answer my question

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

I’m not asking what you believe that BD believes,
    nor did I ask you what conclusion that you draw,
    I’m simply asking what the english words mean.

”if you do” – “you truly are”
    what those words mean is…
    “if you do this – then that is true”

“Yes” or “no”?

“let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay:
    for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil” (Matt 5:37)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed

“It would seem that we can only investigate the unseen by what is seen.”

A rather useless exercise it would seem

Hi Nick,

Why do you suggest that?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

What is spiritual is unknown till it is unlocked by the Spirit.

Then you can see the kingdom.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Did Jesus use parables to conceal truth or to describe the unseen by what is seen?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

Yes he confused the carnal but taught those who were listening to the Word in him.

And in places like 1 cor 15 the natural is used to illustrate the Spiritual-sun, moon etc.

But to attempt to unravel the spiritual by relying on the natural is futility and deception.

Miia
    Participant

Hi Miia,

BD has posted in this thread, why are you making it seem as if he cannot?

Hi Ed. Bd has not posted in this thread for quite a while.

If you want to talk about him, why don’t you talk to him rather than speak to me.

It is up to Bd who he chooses to believe regarding the answer to his question. Your answer was a number, my answer was the words of Christ. Your answer embraced the numerical confusion, mine removed it altogether.

As I said – if you are a witness to Bd, why is it you can’t or won’t sit down to a meal with a Muslim if invited to by them? Are you scared for your life for some reason? Or is it you just dislike them so much they aren’t worth eating with? Do you really think they will listen to you with that kind of heart? Jesus is the true witness, as scripture says, and he is amongst them, calling them through dreams and visions, holding out his hand calling quietly “come to me”.

Again, my answer to Bd through prayer was “Jesus said if you are ashamed of me in front of my Father I will be ashamed of you”. That is between Bd, the Father and the son of God.

Now, enough speaking about Bd. If he want’s to join in, then wait until he does. Otherwise, be quiet.

Miia
    Participant

“Great YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO figure this out, if you do you truly are “witness” if not you fail.” – Bodhitharta

THE WORDS – “if you do” you truly are “witness”” – carries the meaning “if you do this”, then “that is true”

“if you do” – “you truly are”
    what those words mean is…
    “if you do this – then that is true”

“Yes” or “no”?

I suppose you would say the numbers on page 17 (?) of Bd’s book meant something good too. They didn’t.

Question answered!

Now as I said. Bd is not here, nor in this thread posting so stop speaking about him or any other member. Follow the verse you quoted and answer my question please. Do you communicate with Jesus the son of God, yes or no? If you are willing to dish out the questions, then be willing to answer your own.

Miia
    Participant

You have avoided my question for so long, Ed, and I guess you will still avoid it. Why is that? I think I might know the answer.

Ed J
    Participant

(1)You have avoided my question for so long, Ed, and I guess you will still avoid it.
    (2)Why is that? I think I might know the answer.

Hi Miia,

1) You’re seeing a mirroring effect, because that’s what you’re doing. (ref James 1:23-24 & Psalm 18:25-27)

2) There you go again trying to jump to conclusions, to then address your own conclusions,
    while at the same time purposefully dodging my questions relating to the focus of this thread.

“communicate” “with spirit” – examining the data to help determine
    the “spirit with” which a person did/does “communicate” with.

whether…

1. God
    2. Jesus
    3. an Angel
    4. self delusion

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

BD has posted in this thread, why are you making it seem as if he cannot?

Hi Ed. Bd has not posted in this thread for quite a while.

(1)If you want to talk about him, why don’t you talk to him rather than speak to me.

It is up to Bd who he chooses to believe regarding the answer to his question. Your answer was a number, my answer was the words of Christ. Your answer embraced the numerical confusion, mine removed it altogether.

(2)As I said – if you are a witness to Bd, (3)why is it you can’t or won’t sit down to a meal with a Muslim if invited to by them? Are you scared for your life for some reason? Or is it you just dislike them so much they aren’t worth eating with? Do you really think they will listen to you with that kind of heart? Jesus is the true witness, as scripture says, and he is amongst them, calling them through dreams and visions, holding out his hand calling quietly “come to me”.

Again, my answer to Bd through prayer was “Jesus said if you are ashamed of me in front of my Father I will be ashamed of you”. That is between Bd, the Father and the son of God.

(4)Now, enough speaking about Bd. If he want’s to join in, then wait until he does. Otherwise, be quiet.

Hi Miia,

1) This thread is not about asking others what they believe, but rather to
    examine the data to help determine what spirit a person is communicating with.

2) There you go again jumping to conclusions, and then addressing your own conclusions,
    while purposefully at the same time dodging my questions relating to the focus of this thread.

3) That thread was about ramadan, and I was explaining to you the reason why I
    will not celebrate ramadon – it is because the “spirit with” which Muhammad
    did “communicate” with was the fallen Angel Lucifer called satan the devil.
    ramadon is an abomination, not something to celebrate; though you may feel differently.

4) This thread is about examining the evidence to help determine
    the “spirit with” which a person does/did “communicate” with.

Right now the focus is on BD, we will be getting to both
    you and me soon enough so please try to be patient.

Ed J
    Participant

if you do you truly are “witness”

Hi Miia,

“if you do” “you truly are”
    – means –
    “if you do this” then “that is true”

“Yes” or “no”?

I suppose you would say the numbers on page 17 (?) of Bd’s book meant something good too. They didn’t.
    Question answered!

Sorry Miia, that does not answer my question.
    My question was not how much of BD’s book is rubbish,
    nor was my question: was BD’s question to me meant to be good – quit with all the diversions!

My question instead is: what do these English words “if you do you truly are” mean?

“if you do you truly are”

Yes that is what those English words mean
    – or –
    No that is NOT what those English words mean

I’m trying to keep it simple, please quit trying to complicate the simple.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Yes he confused the carnal but taught those who were listening to the Word in him.
    And in places like 1 cor 15 the natural is used to illustrate the Spiritual-sun, moon etc.
    But to attempt to unravel the spiritual by relying on the natural is futility and deception.

Hi Nick,

Can we look at the things Jesus said to gain insight into the spirit realm?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

Yes

Miia
    Participant

Hi Ed.

3) That thread was about ramadan, and I was explaining to you the reason why I
    ramadon is an abomination, not something to celebrate; though you may feel differently.

My apologies. I thought you had implied you would not have a meal with a Muslim neighbor if you were invited, because they were Muslim.

So, would you have a normal non-ramadan meal with a Muslim neighbor if they invited you to.

4) This thread is about examining the evidence to help determine

Exactly the question you are avoiding answering.

Right now the focus is on BD

Bd is not here or in this thread so NO!

My question instead is: what do these English words “if you do you truly are” mean?

“Yes“ that is what those English words mean
    – or –
    “No“ that is NOT what those English words mean

I’m trying to keep it simple, please quit trying to complicate the simple.

They can mean ‘nothing’.

We all say things we never meant to or change our mind later.
    If you “truly are” then you would not be making such a point and show of it. You would trust in God.

Now, please answer your own question?

Do you communicate with Jesus.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed.

That thread was about ramadan, and I was explaining to you the reason why I

(1)My apologies. I thought you had implied you would not have a meal with a Muslim neighbor if you were invited, because they were Muslim.

(2)So, would you have a normal non-ramadan meal with a Muslim neighbor if they invited you to.

Hi Miia,

1) We know the “spirit with” which Muhammad did “communicate” with, so there is no need to discuss
    the details of who jibril was – Jibril was the fallen angel Lucifer called satan the devil. (ref. 2Cor.11:14)

2) Maybe, maybe not, I don’t know? That would depend if God wanted me to or not. But either way
    that has nothing to do with the topic we are discussing here – it appears to be just more diversions.

Ed J
    Participant

This thread is about examining the evidence to help determine

The focus is on BD now; and the “spirit with” which BD did “communicate” with
    to help him write his book. We will be getting to both you and me soon enough.

And you are being very uncooperative, and that is why we are preceding so slow.
    You are fighting me by not answering my questions. And yet you keep acting like
    you are answering my questions when you are actually avoiding them altogether.

So I have to repeat my question again and again.

Ed J
    Participant

We all say things we never meant to or change our mind later.

Hi Miia,

I’m not asking what you believe BD meant to say, or if he could change his mind or not.
    Quit dodging my question and simply answer “Yes” or “No” so we can precede, OK?

My question is simply what do these the English words mean…

What do these English words Miia:

“if you do” then “you truly are” is also true

…is that not what these words mean…

“Yes” or “No”

Please no more dodges

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

First I ask you: since BD asked me and others what that number meant,
    Does that mean that BD believed there was an answer.
    Simple answer – “Yes”

Your answer: Don’t ask my what BD thinks, if you want to know what BD thinks ask him yourself.
    …and he’s not here, so why are you talking about him anyways.

So then I ask you what just the words “if you do you truly are” mean,
    apart from what you might believe BD believes.

Then your answer is: I don’t believe BD meant anything by them
    …and he has the right to change his mind later anyway.

Resistance, resistance, resistance

Please no more dodges and just answer my simple question…

“if you do you truly are” means

“if you do” then “you truly are” is also true

“Yes” or “No”

Miia
    Participant

Ed J. Whatever way you cut it, a member or a past member should not be talked about in this manor especially on a very public message board. When we communicate with the Father or the son it is a VERY PERSONAL THING. I would not like it if you discussed “who I communicate with” as if to question who it really is or even if, as you implied, it is anything at all. That is simply RUDE no matter who they are, and I have nothing further to say here regarding “discussing other members”. Like it or lump it.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 315 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account