Communicate with spirit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 315 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

What does the tetrad of blood moons
    have to do with God’s message of 420 ÷ 114 to Bodhitharta?

I will explain

Hi Ed, please continue sounds interesting!

Hi Miia,

There are 114 suras (what we would call Chapters) in the quran
    420 ÷ 114 is about islam wanting to divide up the land that God gave to the Children of Israel.

When we look at the THREE previous tetrad of blood moons what we see is:
    the Children of Israel get more and more land to dwell in (see chart below)

1492 The Children of Israel get a secure land to dwell in (the U.S.A.)
    1948 Israel gets the land back that was promised to her by God
    1967 Israel gets her capital of Jerusalem back

I suggest is: we should expect the Children of Israel to get more land to dwell in within the next year

Miia
    Participant

“When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation=114, spoken of by Daniel
    the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) (Matt 24:15)
    the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel is the islamic ‘Dome of the Rock’
    standing in the holy place (on the temple Mount) polluting the sanctuary of strength.

Jesus then said: “let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:” (Matt 24:16)

Flee to the mountains means: flee to the Nations – Mountains in biblical terminology means Nations

Ed, what is the Holy Place?
    Do you think it is some earthly place?
    Seriously Ed, I thought you would be better than that.
    The Holy Place is now the heart/ spirit (let the READER understand, The body is the temple, did ye not know that?) and the heavenly Jerusalem.
    You look too much to the earthly Ed….

And flee to the Mountains… what are the mountains?

Miia
    Participant

When we look at the THREE previous tetrad of blood moons what we see is:
    the Children of Israel get more and more land to dwell in (see chart below)

1492 The Children of Israel get a secure land to dwell in (the U.S.A.)
    1948 Israel gets the land back that was promised to her by God
    1967 Israel gets her capital of Jerusalem back

I suggest is: we should expect the Children of Israel to get more land to dwell in within the next year

Hi Ed. At what cost? The cost of innocent lives?
    I tell you this. I could move to Israel TODAY, (I CAN). What a treat? What a temptation. But why should I? I would rather suffer where I am.
    Why would I desire to participate in harming innocent people, i.e., in Gaza?
    Dream on Ed, dream on!
    IF it happens as you say and Israel expands their land… do you really thing that GOD is behind that? Because I do not.

Ed J
    Participant

IF it happens as you say and Israel expands their land…
    do you really thing that GOD is behind that? Because I do not.

Hi Miia,

Really??? Perhaps these verses are missing from your bible…

“Now [The LORD JEHOVAH] said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy
    father’s house, unto a land that I will show thee: And I will make of thee a great nation,
    and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee:
    and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” (Genesis 12:1-3)

Are you suggesting God did not mean the physical here ???

Miia
    Participant

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee:
    and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” (Genesis 12:1-3)

You think that is talking about today’s nation Israel?

“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee.” (Abraham).

“and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” (Jesus).

Ed J
    Participant

You think that is talking about today’s nation Israel?

“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee.” (Abraham).

“and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” (Jesus).

Hi Miia,

Yes of course: “and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed”

Overall, Jews have won a total of 41% of all the Nobel Prizes in economics,
    28% in medicine, 26% in Physics, 19% in Chemistry

Why do you persist in denying facts? [b](Link)[/b]

Miia
    Participant

Overall, Jews have won a total of 41% of all the Nobel Prizes in economics,
    28% in medicine, 26% in Physics, 19% in Chemistry

I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. (Rev 2:9)

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you. (Rev 3:9)

Who do you think Jesus was speaking about?

Miia
    Participant

Why do you persist in denying facts?

Ed J, Why do YOU persist in denying the fact of the existence, and difference of the True Torah Jews and the Zionists? Have you studied it yet?

Ed J
    Participant

I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. (Rev 2:9)

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you. (Rev 3:9)

Who do you think Jesus was speaking about?

Hi Miia,

Me and people like me. (reference, Isaiah 60:14)
    (see also Isaiah 49:14-16 for a comparative study)

Ed J
    Participant

Ed J, Why do YOU persist in denying the fact of the existence, and difference of the True Torah Jews and the Zionists? Have you studied it yet?

Hi Miia,

Sorry, but I don’t study the uninspired rantings of men.

Ed J
    Participant

“Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things?
    Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day?
    or shall a nation be born at once?
    for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.” (Isaiah 66:8)

Hi Miia,

Are you suggesting Isaiah 66:8 is wrong?

Miia
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Me and people like me. (reference, Isaiah 60:14)
    (see also Isaiah 49:14-16 for a comparative study)

Hi Ed, you bolded and answered the wrong part of the post. Please answer who you think the below bolded words are referring to. Thanks!

Miia
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Sorry, but I don’t study the uninspired rantings of men.

Zionism is a Fact. True Torah Jews are also Fact.

If you teach something yet don’t know these facts, then why do you teach about the subject? You really should study the facts.

Miia
    Participant

“Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things?
    Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day?
    or shall a nation be born at once?
    for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.” (Isaiah 66:8)

Hi Miia,

Are you suggesting Isaiah 66:8 is wrong?

Knowing that Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world, and knowing scripture says that we have come to the Heavenly Jerusalem, and the Heavenly Mt Zion is an answer to Isaiah 66:8.  It was a Spiritual Nation and a Spiritual Rebirth. Galatians 4 and Matthew 24: 32-33 answer this.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Understanding the spiritual does not negate the promises made of the physical, do you not understand this?

Miia
    Participant

Understanding the spiritual does not negate the promises made of the physical, do you not understand this?

Hi Ed.

So, physical Jerusalem. Sure.

“And seeing a fig tree by the wayside, he went to it and found nothing on it but only leaves. And he said to it, “May no fruit ever come from you again!” And the fig tree withered at once.”

“Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and persecute from town to town, so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. Truly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation. “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing! See, your house is left to you desolate.”

Revelation on Babylon the great: “And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all who have been slain on earth.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Are you suggesting that the deeper spiritual meanings of Scripture
    negates the promises that God made to Abraham concerning the physical?

Is that what you are suggesting?

Miia
    Participant

the promises that God made to Abraham concerning the physical?

Are you talking about the physical country Israel?
    Why?
    “Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father…….the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him.”

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

I don’t mean to sound harsh, but apparently you don’t know your bible very well.

“And said unto me, Behold, I will make thee fruitful,
    and multiply thee, and I will make of thee a multitude of people;
    and will give this land to thy seed after thee for an everlasting possession.” (Gen 48:4)

Are you suggesting that this verse is wrong …or that God really didn’t mean what he said maybe?

Wakeup

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

I’m going to show you something so you can no longer claim ignorance

“from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh
    desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.” (Daniel 12:11)
    (Remember bible prophecy is given as “A DAY FOR A YEAR”: ref. Ezekiel 4:6)

Babylon captured Israel in 603BC (from that time the daily sacrifice was taken away)
    603 + 1,290years = 688AD (the dome of the rock was built in 688AD) (the abomination of desolation)

“When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation,
    spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,
    (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:” (Matt 24:15-16)
    (Flee to the Mountains means flee to the Nations)

688AD + 1,260years = 1948AD

“And the woman(ISRAEL) fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God,
    that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.” (Rev 12:6)

In 1948AD Israel is back in control of HER LAND.
    this land is for an everlasting possession (ref. Gen 48:4)

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 315 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account