Communicate with spirit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 315 total)
  • Author
    Miia
    Participant

I don’t mean to sound harsh, but apparently you don’t know your bible very well.

“And said unto me, Behold, I will make thee fruitful,
    and multiply thee, and I will make of thee a multitude of people;
    and will give this land to thy seed after thee for an everlasting possession.” (Gen 48:4)

Apparently, I don’t know my bible too well, and that’s fine, cos, I know those who know their bible off by heart and yet don’t understand the most simple, critical things within it. Nevertheless, you don’t know the meaning of words too well. Land as an ‘everlasting possession’, cannot mean in this instance ‘everlasting’ as the world will be destroyed by fire, and there will be a new heavens and new earth.

The everlasting covenant was replaced by a new covenant after the death of its testator, the first covenant became obsolete, Hebrews 8.

Miia
    Participant

In 1948AD Israel is back in control of HER LAND.
    this land is for an everlasting possession (ref. Gen 48:4)

Sorry, but you pretend to be authoritative, but speak ignorance.

The True Jews await their messiah, which they don’t know is Jesus. They wait for him to return before they exit the countries they reside in. They will not break Torah – they will not gain a country before the Messiah. When the Messiah Jesus comes again, he will gather them divinely, they will survive the flames, and they will instead see the Heavenly Jerusalem.

Nuturei Karta says,

“The Creator gave us the Holy Land thousands of years ago. Yet, when we sinned, He took it away and sent us into exile. Since that time our task is to wait for Him to send the Messiah. At that time, the Creator alone, without any human being lifting a hand or saying a word, will bring us together and take us out of exile….”

“….Torah true Jewry waits patiently for the Messianic redemption. They have nothing to do with any kind of pseudo “Jewish State” and its aggressions against other peoples. They have a deep sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians who have suffered the most from Zionism’s false teachings and barbaric actions. The Zionist state is not a Jewish state. The Zionists alone are the only ones responsible for their actions. Authentic Jewry has and will continue to oppose the very existence of this blasphemous state. May all mankind witness the true redemption.”

http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/judaism_isnot_zionism.cfm

Miia
    Participant

Babylon captured Israel in 603BC (from that time the daily sacrifice was taken away)

The daily sacrifice was not taken away in 603 BC Ed. How could it be in 603 BC if Jesus speaks about it in Matthew 24:15 as a future event. The daily sacrifice was taken away after the 70 AD desolation.

Please acknowledge this first mistake, and then we can look at the rest of your calculation.

Miia
    Participant

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

I thought you said you cannot watch you-tube videos.
    Would it not be hypocritical on your part for you to expect
    others to watch videos that you post while you do not watch theirs?

This is a serious question, and as such I expect an answer.

Miia
    Participant

You can block your ears to these facts Ed. However, your words and your dodging do not prevent other people from watching and learning.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Why don’t you tell me (in your words) what it is you want me to learn.
    If you don’t, then it must not be very important. I will do no work
    to receive the propaganda of others. When members post the
    words of others, I don’t bother reading it. But I do watch the
    videos that they post, because I concern myself with the
    concerns of others. But you are a hypocrite if you do
    not watch my videos but expect me to watch yours!

So again I say:
    If you do NOT, then it must not be very important. I will do no work to
    receive the propaganda of others – but will listen to others presenting it.

You present it, and I will listen – deal?
    Then I have the ability to respond
    to the source of propaganda.

Miia
    Participant

you are a hypocrite if you do
    not watch my videos but expect me to watch yours!

Whether or not you watch it does not bother me
    You’ve likely posted hundreds but me roughly three
    Yours are often hours long mine only minute
    If you don’t want to watch it, that’s too bad innit
    Wonder why I’m rhyming, it’s what I sometimes do
    When any point is lost as usual, hitherto.

Miia
    Participant

If you don’t, then it must not be very important. I will do no work
    to receive the propaganda of others. When members post the
    words of others, I don’t bother reading it.
    You present it, and I will listen – deal?

Are you joking?
    I spoke my words with prayer. It may have been a short paragraph but what do you expect? A NOVEL?

I’ll post it again.

Sorry, but you pretend to be authoritative, but speak ignorance.

The True Jews await their messiah, which they don’t know is Jesus. They wait for him to return before they exit the countries they reside in. They will not break Torah – they will not gain a country before the Messiah. When the Messiah Jesus comes again, he will gather them divinely, they will survive the flames, and they will instead see the Heavenly Jerusalem.

Ed J
    Participant

If you don’t, then it must not be very important.

Are you joking?

No Joke

Ed J
    Participant

(1)Sorry, but you pretend to be authoritative, but speak ignorance.

(2)The True Jews await their messiah, which they don’t know is Jesus. They wait for him to return before they exit the countries they reside in. They will not break Torah – (3)they will not gain a country before the Messiah. (4)When the Messiah Jesus comes again, (5)he will gather them divinely, they will survive the flames, and they will instead see the Heavenly Jerusalem

1) You mean because my words don’t line up with your preconceived ideas of truth?
    When I present an idea, I give the Scripture that corroborates what I’m telling you.

2) Jesus is their Messiah

3) We will see what the tetrad of blood moons means within two years

4) The spirit of Christ returned on Pentecost
    “Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known
    Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more (after the flesh).” (2Cor 5:16)

5) It appears that you want to know Christ after the flesh instead of after the spirit.
    “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
    old things are (BURNED UP) passed away; behold, all things are become new.” (2 Cor 5:17)

They will indeed see the Heavenly Jerusalem, but do you see the Heavenly Jerusalem?

Miia
    Participant

Ed, I’ll get back to this.

Miia
    Participant

Wrong thread, sorry

kerwin
    Participant

miia,

Babylon captured Israel in 603BC (from that time the daily sacrifice was taken away)

The daily sacrifice was not taken away in 603 BC Ed. How could it be in 603 BC if Jesus speaks about it in Matthew 24:15 as a future event. The daily sacrifice was taken away after the 70 AD desolation.

Please acknowledge this first mistake, and then we can look at the rest of your calculation.

There is a Jewish sect that sacrifices to this day. They are the Samatitans. There is only about 800 left. There reduction in number is traced to brutal oppression by both Christians and Muslims. Wikipedia has an article on them.

Miia
    Participant

Kerwin, I think they are mentioned in Sacred Rivers/The Nile – Simon Reeve.

Miia
    Participant

I was wrong, they weren’t on that video. Must have been some other program never mind.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia and Kerwin, No mistake…

The ‘abomination of desolation’ (688ad) was spoken of as a future event,
    not the time that the daily sacrifice was taken away (603bc)

603bc + 1,290(yrs) = 688ad

“from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away(603bc),
    and the abomination that maketh desolate set up(688ad), there shall
    be a thousand two hundred and ninety days(1,290 yrs).” (Dan 12:11)

kerwin
    Participant

Ed and Miaa,

If you check your history you will find that 135 was the second fall of Jerusalem when the Jews were banished from Jerusalem and the last Hebrew was the bishop of Jerusalem. In reaction to the Bar Kokhba revolt the city was renamed Aelia Capitolina as a reference to both to himself and a pagan triad popular among the Romand and both Jews and Christian Jews were banned from the city. The later was exempted when the Catholic church became the state religion and Jews were not allow back in except for one day a year until the Muslims allowed them to reenter.

When Emperor Hadrian built this Roman colony on the ruins of Jerusalem he also also built a temple dedicated to the same pagan triad as the colony was, An set up a giant statue of himself before this new temple. In addition he set up a giant statue of Jupiter inside it.

The triad ad were each called after their names plus the name Capitolina in resemblance to a family name. So Hadrian placed his family name first and then the family of the gods.

These would all fit the prophesy of Daniel better that the Muslim conquest a few centuries later. If you look at Hadrian as the worthless one then then through his statue he set himself up on the temple mount. He also elevator above the gods by placing his name first though Jupiter was giving a similar rank depending on the difference of the size of the statues and the significance of their placement.

kerwin
    Participant

Miia,

You are also wrong about when the non-Samarian Jews last performed daily sacrifices.

Judaism 101

Do Jews offer sacrifices today?

No. To my knowledge, no Jews today offer any kind of animal sacrifice or offerings, nor have Jews offered sacrifices since the second century C.E. I have occasionally heard rumors that there are Orthodox rabbis in Israel who practice the techniques of ritual sacrifice, so that the knowledge will not be lost. I do not know if these stories are reliable, but even if they are, this is not the same thing as offering a sacrifice, because, among other things, the intention is not there.

When did Jews stop offering sacrifices, and why?

For the most part, the practice of sacrifice stopped in the year 70 C.E., when the Roman army destroyed the Temple in Jerusalem, the place where sacrifices were offered. The practice was briefly resumed during the Jewish War of 132-135 C.E., but was ended permanently after that war was lost. There were also a few communities that continued sacrifices for a while after that time.

We stopped offering sacrifices because we do not have a proper place to offer them. The Torah specifically commands us not to offer sacrifices wherever we feel like it; we are only permitted to offer sacrifices in the place that G-d has chosen for that purpose. Deut. 12:13-14. It would be a sin to offer sacrifices in any other place, akin to stealing candles and wine to observe Shabbat.

The last place appointed by G-d for this purpose was the Temple in Jerusalem, but the Temple has been destroyed and a mosque has been erected in the place where it stood. Until G-d provides us with another place, we cannot offer sacrifices. There was at one time an opinion that in the absence of an assigned place, we could offer sacrifices anywhere. Based on that opinion, certain communities made their own sacrificial places. However, the majority ultimately ruled against this practice, and all sacrifice ceased.

Orthodox Jews believe that when the messiah comes, a place will be provided for sacrificial purposes.
    Ed, I have no idea who told you that the sacrifices stopped in the 600’s but from what I know that is completely untrue.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Kerwin,

Apparently you do not know to much about the temple service.

The animal was sacrificed on the altar, and then
    the priest sprinkled the blood on “The Ark”.

No altar to sacrifice the animals on
    and No Ark to sprinkle the blood on
    with all the artifacts of the temple missing.

The Babylonian forces capture Jerusalem in 603bc. [b](Link)[/b]

“Nebuchadnezzar also carried of the vessels of the house of the LORD
    to Babylon, and put them in his temple at Babylon.” (2Chronicles 36:7)

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 315 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account