Communicate with spirit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 315 total)
  • Author
    Miia
    Participant

Get out a calculator and divide 420 by 114 and then please print out the answer here in this thread; OK?

Why?

Miia
    Participant

“Oxy” and “Bodhitharta” have both claimed that they converse with God.
    Is there a way of finding out if they do? I believe there is.

For one, Oxy isn’t here. For two, why would you even question that? It’s not like I talk to a christian in real life who has a relationship with God and then I question if they are really communicating with God. Not only is that rude but it’s unnecessary and wrong. So your questions should not be answered.

UMB5
    Participant

Hi Ed

I do believe we can speak to God through Jesus as he is our mediator. Do I believe that one can actually have a conversation with God. Literally hearing the voice of God (out loud, or in their head) no.. I believe God answers prayers, but not by literally speaking to a person.  I believe that’s one of the reason he gives us the bible. Those are his words…we learn by them, we apply them in our lives…we go to them to find answers.

Miia
    Participant

UMB5, of course God does not speak in an audible voice and we don’t see visions physically. We see and hear in the spiritual realm with our spiritual, not physical eyes and ears.

Knowing the Father and Son includes communicating with them, which includes not only speaking in prayer but also listening.

“Dan Rather, CBS anchor, once asked Mother Teresa what she said during her prayers. She answered, “I listen.” So Dan turned the question and asked, “Well then, what does God say?”  Mother Teresa smiled with confidence and answered, “He listens.” For an instant, Dan didn’t know what to say. “And if you don’t understand that,” Mother Teresa added, “I can’t explain it to you.”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Elijah heard the still small voice.

Miia
    Participant

UMB5 and Ed, do you speak to the Son?

Ed J
    Participant

UMB5 and Ed, do you speak to the Son?

Hi Miia,

We’ll be getting that, but the focus right now is on Bodhitharta
    and what was given to him by a spiritual entity

I had asked you before…

1. Do you think God knew that I was going to be the one that would eventually solve BD’s riddle?
    – and –
    2. Do you think Jesus knew or could find out that I was the one that solved BD’s riddle
    if someone were to ask Jesus that is?

Now will you please answer my questions before switching to something else – thank you

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Ed could you figure this out?
    The meaning of this number? (Link)

BD also said this to me….

Ed if you figure this out you are truly “witness” (a CLEAR reference to Joshua 22:34)

Now instead of you answering my questions (that are in my last post),
    you instead declared that I did not solve BD’s riddle – which of course is false because I did.

kerwin
    Participant

Umb5.

I hear the Devil in my mind and he speaks words. It sounds like my voice but it is alien to me. God speaks in the same way but his words are righteous. He is more prone to rebuke, teach, and train me in righteousness than just hold a regular conversation. Satan prefers enticements and the play on words for enticing. I assume everyone hears both but assumes they are their own thoughts. I also am of the opinion that each tailors their conversation to the person they are speaking to.

We assume Jesus literally spoke with Satan and saw him on his vision quest. In the frame of mind that fasting and being in a vacant spot gives a human being you may actually see Satan and speak with him. If they were not adhering to tradition modern people would claim Jesus hallucinated his temptations. A more traditional American Indian would conclude he saw a sacred vision given him by God. The later is closer to the truth as we see from the case of Balaam and his donkey and their vision of the angel/devil blocking the path.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Thanks for sharing.

If you are in Christ you can be transformed by the renewal of your mind.

Satan has no right to live there. Take charge and tell him to be silent and to leave. Light overcomes darkness.

Miia
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    I’m really sorry, but you did not solve Bodhitarta’s riddle. The answer was not in solving the numbers riddle but in removing the numbers altogether.

After the numbers and anything associated with the numbers were removed, all that remained on the page were the words:

“Jesus said if you are ashamed of me in front of my Father I will be ashamed of you”.

The numbers were merely a distraction for Bd away from those words.

Ed if you figure this out you are truly “witness” (a CLEAR reference to Joshua 22:34)

Jesus is the true witness.

“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s creation.

“‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see. Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

You are not cooperating, so we must do this one point at a time.
    Click on the link to verify that BD did ask me (Ed) to figure this out…

Ed could you figure this out?
    The meaning of this number? (Link)

Miia
    Participant

Hi Miia,

You are not cooperating, so we must do this one point at a time.
    Click on the link to verify that BD did ask me (Ed) to figure this out…

Er, yes. Bd did ask you to figure it out.

Point two?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

OK great! BD said this was especially set up for me(Ed) and was given to him in 2005.
    (“given to him” is referencing the spirit he was communicating with gave him that number)
    I hope you are following… Do you see the time-stamp on the link “December 5, 2009 at 5:22 am”

Step 2.
    So BD did not know what this number meant when he asked me what it meant on Dec.5, 2009 – correct?

Ed J
    Participant

…and that you acknowledge
    that number was given to him (according to BD) by a spirit that BD was in communication with.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Okay, @EDJ if you go to that link you will see when and why I gave you the number and the reason is you kept divining in numbers so I asked you to figure it out but not for the reason you thought and you proved that you were “false witness” because after you came up with the figures you started assigning all sorts of meaning that did not exist and the number was just a random number with no actual meaning just like all the other numbers put on the site it’s just plain RUBBISH…..Please believe the facts Miia understood that God is beyond numbers

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

There is symbolism in numbers but do not let numbers become an obsession as Jesus did not. They were 12 apostles and that symbolized the twelve tribes of Israel. Jesus symbolized the Levites.

I have doubts there is a number code in Scripture though there is clearly numerical symbolism.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Thank you for confirming (1)that you got that number from a spirit
    and (2)that you posed the question of what that number meant to me.

bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ where is the word spirit in my question?

Miia
    Participant

Step 2.
    So BD did not know what this number meant when he asked me what it meant on Dec.5, 2009 – correct?

Hi Ed.

So, Bd gave you this number and Bd did not know what the number meant.

…and that you acknowledge
    that number was given to him (according to BD) by a spirit that BD was in communication with.

Accord to Bd, quote Bd: “the number was just a random number with no actual meaning just like all the other numbers put on the site it’s just plain RUBBISH…..Please believe the facts Miia understood that God is beyond numbers”

Numbers may have significance in scripture such as the number seven or twelve. But English Gemetria is different than that.

Also, Bd said, quote Bd: “where is the word spirit in my question?”

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 315 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account