Communicate with spirit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 315 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

I know that there was some sacrifices on the Mont during the Bar Kokhba revolt and that there was at least two attempts to rebuild that temple by the Jews. One was under the Roman Emperors and the other under the earlier Islamic conquerors. The later was put an end to by Christians and then the Muslims who retook it were not so generous to the Jews and so built the mosque. The city was a seesawed between Christians and Muslims and though during one of those time Christians re-purposed the temple as a Templar building they never tore it down. It plausible the Jews sacrificed during the times they attempted to rebuild but I have nothing to that affect.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Kerwin or Miia,

Does Jesus mention at all the daily sacrifice being taken away?
    NO!
    It is instead Daniel the Prophet who mentions it.

Don’t you think Jesus would have mentioned it if it was yet a future event from his time?

Please answer

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

Was the ark ever in the second temple?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Kerwin,

You have not answered my question

Ed,

Was the ark ever in the second temple?

No I don’t believe that it ever was

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

Jesus had no reason to mention it since it was already foretold by Daniel. There is a lot of things Jesus did not mention.

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

My assumption is they built the altar and did without the ark or the Holy of Holies. It really depends on the teachings they held to.

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

If I have not answered your question yet then please rephrase it. Thank you.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Kerwin,

603bc + 1,290(years) = 688ad

It’s nice to see that you are now considering the truth of what Daniel the Prophet was speaking of.
    “We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed” (2 Pet.1:19)
    Now let’s turn our attention to what Jesus said concerning the ‘abomination of desolation’

“When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation (688ad), spoken of by Daniel the prophet,
    stand in the holy place (on the temple Mount), (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
    Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:” (Matt 24:15-16)
    flee into “the mountains” means flee into “the Nations”

688ad + 1,260(years) = 1948ad

“And the woman (Israel) fled into the wilderness (The Nations), where
    she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there
    a thousand two hundred and threescore days.” (Rev 12:6)

1948 Israel is a Nation

Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things?
    Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day?
    or shall a nation be born at once?” (Isa 66:8)

Participant

Hi Ed:

If animal sacrifices ceased when you indicated, why would they be selling sheep and oxen in preparation for the passover?

John 2

13 And the Jews’ passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers’ money, and overthrew the tables;

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

I do not go by that 1 day = 1 year teaching.

The time mentioned is symbolic.
    There were daily sacrifices during the Second Temple.

It is possible that the Jews were banned from Jerusalem for 3 and one half Centuries though I am not sure about that.

My point is that a Pagan Temple with and the graven images that accompanied it were much worse than a heretical temple.

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

The Nazarenes are said to have fled before the flaw of Jerualem in 70AD.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed:

If animal sacrifices ceased when you indicated, why would they be selling sheep and oxen in preparation for the passover?

Pay attention my good man,

There are two times in the book of Daniel animal sacrifices are said to have ceased.

1. One is in Daniel 12:11 where it says: “the daily sacrifice shall be taken away”
    And as I said before, this refers to the Capture of Jerusalem in 603bc

2. And the other is in Daniel 9:27 and it says: “he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease”
    And this one refers to Christ who did away with animal Sacrifice altogether

I hope you got it clear in your mind now 🙂

Ed J
    Participant

Ed,

I do not go by that 1 day = 1 year teaching.

Hi Kerwin,

Thanks for your opinion, but I choose instead to go by what God’s word says.
    “In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established” (2Cor.13:1)

1) Witness number 1 the Prophet Ezekiel (Ezekiel 4:6):
    “I have appointed thee each day for a year”

2) Witness number 2 Moses (Numbers 14:34):
    “After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year”

Of course you are free to believe that your thoughts get to overrule God’s Word.

Ed J
    Participant

1. One is in Daniel 12:11 where it says: “the daily sacrifice shall be taken away”
    And as I said before, this refers to the Capture of Jerusalem in 603bc

2. And the other is in Daniel 9:27 and it says: “he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease”
    And this one refers to Christ who did away with animal Sacrifice altogether

Hi Everyone,

This should not be that difficult for you to get. I want you to see the connection and understand.

1. Islam says Christ’s death did not happen and was not necessary
    ‘abomination of desolation’ – ‘MAN TRIES to take away Christ’s sacrifice’

2. Animal sacrifices were to point us to Christ. “GOD TAKES away animal sacrifice”
    “without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins” (Heb 9:22)

Ed J
    Participant

You can block your ears to these facts Ed. However, your words and your dodging do not prevent other people from watching and learning.

Hi Miia,

Sounds to me like your words belong well suited to you instead of to me.

I imported the conversation you were having that was OFF TOPIC in this thread to the correct thread. [b](Link)[/b]

PS. Let me know if you want to resume our conversation on “Communicate” “with spirit”

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 315 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account