Mikeangel's Journey continues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

Are you sure you did not make an error and write something you did not intend?

If you are sure you intended what you wrote then please explain what you actually meant.

After all it is offered up to you as:

1) a learning moment
    2) a teaching moment.

mikeangel
    Participant

There was NEVER, EVER any evil, sin, error, fault or anything that wasn’t complete and pure holy perfectness and love from Jesus, God, or the Spirit in them. Period.

mikeangel
    Participant

Mr. Ed.

” The work that Jesus finished was this separation in Himself made between {Lucifer=74} and the [GOD Spirit=117], which occurred at His death.”

Which was from your fingers.

IMHO, someone with as much Biblical understanding as you profess to have, do not understand the nature and Victory of Christ’ sacrifice on the cross. The offering of a spotless victim was necessary for the appeasement of the wrath of God for all of us. It could not possibly been tainted in any way whatsoever. And he was the only human to be born holy without sin so he could accomplish that . And offer himself sinless. Redemption 101. Read Hebrews. Peace

kerwin
    Participant

Mike,

Techically Jesus did have a flesh nature or he would not have been tented by evil even as we are. Instead of doing his will, and so giving into that nature, he did the will of his Father and our Father by living according to the Spirit.

God has not sinful nature as he cannot be tempted by evil.

Still we would be wise to give Ed a change to explain what he meant or to admit he made an error.

Ed J
    Participant

Ed,

Are you sure you did not make an error and write something you did not intend?

If you are sure you intended what you wrote then please explain what you actually meant.

After all it is offered up to you as:

1) a learning moment
    2) a teaching moment.

Hi Kerwin

If you want, I will email you a copy of HolyCityBibleCode (in PDF),
    in there I explain what I actually intended to write and what I meant.
    It’s offered up as a teaching moment for me and a learning moment for you.

Ed J
    Participant

There was NEVER, EVER any evil, sin, error, fault or anything that wasn’t complete and pure holy perfectness and love from Jesus, God, or the Spirit in them. Period.

Hi Mark,

Funny how you keep attempting to put your words in my mouth.
    …and it is a pity that you cannot see this.

I counsel thee to: …”anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see” (Rev 3:18)

Ed J
    Participant

Mr. Ed.

” The work that Jesus finished was this separation in Himself made between {Lucifer=74} and the [GOD Spirit=117], which occurred at His death.”

Which was from your fingers.

Hi Mark,

How white of you to actually quote my words;
    instead you have been offering your words,
    and pretending that they were my words.

Ed J
    Participant

IMHO, (1)someone with as much Biblical understanding as you profess to have, do not understand the nature and Victory of Christ’ sacrifice on the cross. (2)The offering of a spotless victim was necessary for the appeasement of the wrath of God for all of us. (3)It could not possibly been tainted in any way whatsoever. (4)And he was the only human to be born holy without sin so he could accomplish that . And offer himself sinless. Redemption 101. Read Hebrews. Peace

Hi Mark,

1) spin

transitive verb
    3b : to evolve, express, or fabricate by processes of mind or imagination [b](Link)[/b]

2) Agreed

3) more spin

4) Christ is God’s Son – making him more than only human (READ – Psalm 4:7)
    Here is Psalm 49:1-2 and is the subject to which Psalm 4:7 is referencing:
    “Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world:
    Both low and high, rich and poor, together.” (Psalms 49:1-2)”

Your understanding of my words is greatly impaired.
    I suggest you go back and re-read Holy City Bible Code,
    instead you foolishly persist in calling your spin my words.

Ed J
    Participant

Still we would be wise to give Ed a change to explain what he meant or to admit he made an error.

Hi Kerwin,

Are you familiar with the term “quote mining”? This term refers to pulling
    words out of context, which causes others (which did not read the Author’s completed words)
    to misrepresent the Author’s intent. In case you are unfamiliar with the idea, I’ll give you an example…

“there is no God” (Isaiah 44:8); but here is what the Author said in the context it was written:
    “Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it?
    ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.”

Here is YOUR CHANCE: if you want to judge me to be in error,
    I suggest you do so by my words rather than Mark’s or Miia’s spin.
    Kerwin, Ed J is not on trial – so there is no need for my explanations.

I don’t care if you, Miia, or Mark don’t understand my words.
    My only concern is that you don’t misunderstand them.

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

I am well aware of pulling words out of context but you refusal to defend your words sound like arrogance. It also misses a teaching moment.

The martyr or victim complex is old.

I assure you that judging your words is not judging you. You have the choice to change your ways may no longer agree with with what you wrote then. I have no heard you say anything to that effect lately so that may be the case.

Those words were hard to understand and I do not see the need to puzzle them out. Philo of Alexander wrote some hard to understand words as well and I failed to understand them as well according to some writers. I see no need to try to puzzle them out even though they may give me insight into the Jewish worldview of the First Century AD.

None of this is important to me though I like to see siblings at peace and not biting and destroying one another. So, less I get drawn into a vain disagreement I would be wise to choose to get out of this conversation and return it to Mikeange’s wanderings.

mikeangel
    Participant

Sunday, Valentines day, I hadn’t got my wife anything, and had been busy last week. I knew the pickings at Kroger would be thin at best. I got her a three rose arrangement, and went to the card section. As I feared , the “wife”section was almost bare and several happless fellows like me going over what little was left. I thought, “I hope she likes what I cook for her and the flowers, and maybe I will write her a card by hand. And I looked in front of the fellows, and they were passing over a lone card on the top shelf. I picked it up and it was the most perfect card in the world I could have found. Seriously. The wonders of God never cease to amaze me. I said in the opening how I prayed for God to give me someone good. This card said,

“I prayed for a love that was strong and true. That could lift me up and see me through….”   And inside-

“I prayed for a love, and, baby, my miracle is you”

I gave it to her and she said, “You always find the perfect card”

Ed J
    Participant

Ed,

I am well aware of pulling words out of context but you refusal to defend your words sound like arrogance. It also misses a teaching moment.

Hi Kerwin,

You say repeatedly you are “a student”. A teaching moment, as stated before,
    is available to you; but your refusal, would mean you missed a learning moment.

Ed J
    Participant

Sunday, Valentines day, I hadn’t got my wife anything, and had been busy last week. I knew the pickings at Kroger would be thin at best. I got her a three rose arrangement, and went to the card section. As I feared , the “wife”section was almost bare and several happless fellows like me going over what little was left. I thought, “I hope she likes what I cook for her and the flowers, and maybe I will write her a card by hand. And I looked in front of the fellows, and they were passing over a lone card on the top shelf. I picked it up and it was the most perfect card in the world I could have found. Seriously. The wonders of God never cease to amaze me. I said in the opening how I prayed for God to give me someone good. This card said,

“I prayed for a love that was strong and true. That could lift me up and see me through….” And inside-

“I prayed for a love, and, baby, my miracle is you”

I gave it to her and she said, “You always find the perfect card”

Hi Mark,

Good story! Thank you for sharing it!

Miia
    Participant

Mark – that’s  a good reminder of ‘God’ working in peoples lives. Having a walking relationship with him is the most desirable thing here.

Miia
    Participant

Ed, reg your post pg.2, context changes nothing. You are using the situation to draw Kerwin to read your book, were you once in sales? I like you, but lately you have been bothering me. If I were you I would be curious ‘why’.

Ed J
    Participant

Ed, (1)reg your post pg.2, context changes nothing. (2a)You are using the situation to draw Kerwin to read your book, (b)were you once in sales? (3)I like you, but lately you have been bothering me. (4)If I were you I would be curious ‘why’.

Hi Miia,

1) Context gains comprehension, and comprehension gets understanding.

2a) “A wise man will hear, and will increase learning;
    and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels” (Proverbs 1:5-6)
    2b) No

3) You should not let the fact that I rebuke false doctrines that are dear to you bother you.

4) Curious of “what”?

mikeangel
    Participant

Mr. Ed.

When I read commentary on sctipture, I am often bewildered by the author, who sometimes takes concepts that are not in the bible and only opinion, and state them as fact. I believe the correct way to put it would be, “This is what I think this means”, and then give the reasons and scriptures and why. Not stating them as fact.

I do believe that evil was separated on the cross FROM US AT DEATH, NOT JESUS.

Not from God, Jesus, or the spirit. There has never been evil in any attribute or part of God. And to say that, IMHO, is Blasphemy.

He was born of The holy spirit perfect and without sin or blemish, separate from any other man in history. thats why his sacrifice saved us.

For you to even imply otherwise, you would have to show in scripture, how  evil is associated to Jesus before his death, which is impossible.

And also, IMHO, you need to repent of this before you die or you will have to stand before him, and answer for it.

Thats what I feel and why.

Peace and Love man. Me

mikeangel
    Participant

P.S.

For the record, you are not alone Ed. There are many things that I need to work on as well. Patience and temperance being on top of the list.

Ed J
    Participant

There has never been evil in any attribute or part of God. And to say that, IMHO, is Blasphemy.

He was born of The holy spirit perfect and without sin or blemish, separate from any other man in history. thats why his sacrifice saved us.

For you to even imply otherwise, you would have to show in scripture, how evil is associated to Jesus before his death, which is impossible.

And also, IMHO, you need to repent of this before you die or you will have to stand before him, and answer for it.

Thats what I feel and why.

Peace and Love man. Me

Hi Mark,

You’re way off track here trying to ascribe any of this squag to me.
    That is why I warn you time and again about bearing false witness.
    And you will indeed have to give an account to God for every word.

Ed J
    Participant

Mr Ed,

I do believe that evil was separated on the cross FROM US AT DEATH, NOT JESUS.

Hi Mark,

Great, with this sentence you are a bit more on track! Now go back and re-read
    HCBC chapters 7, 8, 9, & 10, you may yet be able to ascertain what I said.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account