Mikeangel's Journey continues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

P.S.

For the record, you are not alone Ed. There are many things that I need to work on as well. Patience and temperance being on top of the list.

Hi Mark,

…what are you supposing I need work on?

mikeangel
    Participant

The belief that evil was separated from Jesus on the cross

mikeangel
    Participant

17. 7. How evil was separated from GOD: The † Cross=74 Jesus=74 was responsible for an absolutely remarkable occurrence at the crucifixion [†]; evil was forever separated from the “GOD Spirit”.”

Did you write this? Simple

mikeangel
    Participant

Lemme hep u. YES. AND in this particular sentence, you even say “God Spirit”. Man that’s dangerous imho.

Ed J
    Participant

The belief that evil was separated from Jesus on the cross

Hi Mark,

Once again that’s not what I said.
    What I need to work on is: communication skills.
    As it appears to be difficult getting some to ascertain what I say.

Language is open to much interpretation.
    I say one thing and you repeat something else back.

As a matter of fact we had this very same problem
    when I talked to you by phone. I said one thing
    and you repeated back something else. It seems
    to be the common theme.

In case you don’t understand what I mean here, I will
    SAY THE SAME THING, but this time using different words

When my words hit your processors,
    the feedback loop returns back “spin”.

spin

transitive verb
    3b : to evolve, express, or fabricate by processes of mind or imagination [b](Link)[/b]

Shalom (Peace to you)
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

If I speak in behalf of God – here is what is suppose to happen…

“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void,
    but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” (Isaiah 55:11)

The next feedback loop may produce this ‘spin’: “that is proof what you say is false” ~ MikeAngel

But I have another verse you would likely overlook…

David speaking in behalf of God:
    “With the merciful thou wilt show thyself merciful;
    with an upright man thou wilt show thyself upright;
    With the pure thou wilt show thyself pure; and with
    the froward thou wilt show thyself froward. For thou
    wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.”
    (Psalms 18:25-27)

Psalms 18:25-27 needs to be pieced directly together with James 1:23-24
    “For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like
    unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass (MIRROR):

For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and
    straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.” (James 1:23-24)

Let me piece together what David and the Apostle James are saying for you.
    One sees the weaknesses of their own character in others. So what
    one sees in others is a mirroring effect of themselves.

Shalom
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

“17. 7. How evil was separated from GOD: The † Cross=74 Jesus=74 was responsible for an absolutely remarkable occurrence at the crucifixion [†]; evil was forever separated from the “GOD Spirit”.”

Did you write this? Simple

Hi Mark,

Quote Mining –go back and re-read post #809024

As I said before go back and re-read HCBC chapters 7, 8, 9, & 10 and you will see the context.

Peace to you
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Lemme hep u. YES. AND in this particular sentence, you even say “God Spirit”. Man that’s dangerous imho.

Hi Mark,

“God Spirit”(117) = “God The Father”(117) = (117)יהוה חאלהים = “YHVH is GOD”(117)

Right now with your inability to ascertain what I say,
    and your constant regurgitation of ‘spin’, your opinion
    doesn’t mean too much to me, nor does it seem very humble.

Peace to you
    Ed J

kerwin
    Participant

To all,

Sorry the flesh nature is not separated from believers by their union with the cross except in a way of speaking. The old man was not killed at that time either. You can put the old man to death and leave sin nailed to the cross by walking according to the ways of the Spirit. The sin nature is still there but it is as if it were dead as it has lost all of it power. Jesus chose to die so that the whole world would have the power to overcome the things of this world,

mikeangel
    Participant

The title of a chapter from your book and a quote from it. No spins man. Not sound doctrine. Not scriptural. Shalom to you as well 🙂

mikeangel
    Participant

Mr.  Ed,

The word of God instructs me to show mercy to my neighbor in deeds and actions. Feeding the hungry. Clothing the naked. Visiting the sick. Showing compassion and humility to others. DOING. Not talking. Faith without works is as a body without breath. Stated many times throughout scripture and in many of Jesus’ parables. This is obtaining the  treasure Jesus talked about that endures forever. Not confusing others with how evil is separated from Jesus or “The God Spirit” in your opinion. IMHO.

mikeangel
    Participant
    kerwin
    Participant

Mikeangel,

Feeding the hungry. Clothing the naked. Visiting the sick. Showing compassion and humility to others. DOING

Both are important. Steven did both though some did not appreciate his works and instead hated him for them.

It is best to be a student and learn. Too many seek to be teachers without taking the time to learn and those that pretend to be students let their teacher do their thinking for them. These are some factors why the church is in desolation today.

Miia
    Participant

Ed, what I quoted was your own summary of your own chapter, so how could it be “out of context” if it is a summary which you wrote, (considering your perfectionism)?

So answer me, please.

Did God, according to you, somehow become half evil, (and all that is associated with the word evil), and half good. Then the sacrifice of a perfect human, Jesus, was necessary to eternally separated the evil side of God from the good side. Is that what you believe?

Miia
    Participant

Mr.  Ed,

The word of God instructs me to show mercy to my neighbor in deeds and actions. Feeding the hungry. Clothing the naked. Visiting the sick. Showing compassion and humility to others. DOING. Not talking. Faith without works is as a body without breath. Stated many times throughout scripture and in many of Jesus’ parables. This is obtaining the  treasure Jesus talked about that endures forever. Not confusing others with how evil is separated from Jesus or “The God Spirit” in your opinion. IMHO.

I agree Mark.

Ed J
    Participant

Ed, (1)what I quoted was your own summary of your own chapter, so how could it be “out of context” if it is a summary which you wrote, (considering your perfectionism)?

So answer me, please.

(2)Did God, according to you, somehow become half evil, (and all that is associated with the word evil), and half good. Then the sacrifice of a perfect human, Jesus, was necessary to eternally separated the evil side of God from the good side. Is that what you believe?

Hi Maii,

1) No, you fused part of the title (of the chapter) to the first paragraph, and
    then connected that together to half of the second paragraph, with an addition.
    Here is the second half of the second chapter and the conclusion to your “Quote Mine”.

(this was left out altogether…) The † Cross=74

Jesus also said, “Father, into thy hands I commend my Spirit.” (Luke 23:46)
    Jesus then said, “it is finished”; as Jesus bowed his head, and gave up the Holy Spirit=151,
    (John 19:30) Lucifer=74 and his influence were to be forever finished=74, because Jesus was crucified at Calvary.

And here’s the first part of the fourth paragraph
    (which is now necessary to complete your “Mined Quote”)

The Creator of the world then gave over control to the people
    who were “filled with the God Spirit”(86 x3) beginning at Pentecost.
    Spirit filled believers are supposed to live the Christ-filled life bringing glory to God.

2) No, but ‘FROM YOUR WORDS’ it is clear for all to see what “Quote Mining” does to the minds of others.

Ed J
    Participant

Mr. Ed,

Not confusing others with how evil is separated from Jesus or “The God Spirit” in your opinion. IMHO.

I agree Mark.

Hi Mark and Miia too,

“Strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason
    of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.” (Heb 5:14)
    But “Strong Meat” gets regurgitated back up by baby’s in the faith, sorry 🙂

Miia
    Participant

Eddie,

A person can grow in spirit and truth in only a short amount of time if they have the spirit.

Evidence of the spirit is deeds and faith.

Maturity is measured by God’s standards, not man’s.

“I thank thee, Father of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and revealed them to babes”. Amen.

Miia
    Participant

Ed, I didn’t “quote mine”. I copied (what I assume) is your own quotes. Here’s the link: (the book can be scrolled down). Hope you don’t mind me posting it. If you do just send me a PM and I’ll ask t8 to remove it.

And we have had this discussion years ago, and you were teaching this thing then. I read your book.

Miia
    Participant

And you seem to call “the Great I Am”= 74 evil.

You seem to say you are the witness sent by Jesus. Quote “I Jesus=74 have sent my witness=74 (meaning “witness” and pronounced Ed……..)

And then you seem to say that God’s name was mistranslated into YHWH which means Lucifer? (I wish I could copy and paste but it won’t let me).

Am I misunderstanding something?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account