Mikeangel's Journey continues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Miia, there is no shame in admitting if you don’t know something.
    All I ask is honesty, but all I get is the runaround;
    which is sometimes combined with accusations.

Why are you unwilling to speak honestly with me?
    T8’s “Hot Seat” is geared to either get honesty or
    an open showing of dishonesty; it is as simple as that.

Ed J
    Participant

Here is what I asked:
    Do you believe “Proof of God” was encoded into the Bible? “Yes” or “No”?

Hi miia,

ALL of my questions are geared toward clarifying what you believe. So your answer is…

I Miia do not believe “Proof of God” was encoded into the Bible – correct?

”Yes”/”No”/”I Don’t know”

(Choose one)

Ed J
    Participant

Do you believe “Proof of God” was encoded into the Bible? “Yes” or “No”?

Hi Miia,

You want to answer “No” – but you won’t, because you are scared that you might be wrong.
    And you won’t answer “I don’t know” – because your ego’s pride has gotten in the way.
    And “Yes” is TOTALLY out of the question – because of your ego’s subterfuge.
    Many people believe deception – and there is where the problem lies.

“I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich;
    and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness
    do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as
    I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.” (Revelation 3:18-19)

There is no shame in admitting if you don’t know something,
    And it is not my intention for you to quit do to ‘pride’.
    It is simply enough for me to show your chicanery.

Miia
    Participant

“Proof of God” was encoded into the Bible – correct?

Again: Was Proof of God encoded into the Bible using gematria or theomatics? I say no. I think that should answer your ‘trick’ question.

Miia
    Participant

Why are you unwilling to speak honestly with me?
    T8’s “Hot Seat” is geared to either get honesty or
    an open showing of dishonesty; it is as simple as that.

I don’t have time to entertain your agenda, and gemetria does not interest me. I will not be discussing gemetria encoding any more.

Ed J
    Participant

“I Miia do not believe “Proof of God” was encoded into the Bible“ – correct?

Hi Miia,

This is not a ‘trick question’,
    but it *IS* personalized for you;
    again I ask: please answer honestly.

”Yes” – that is what I believe
    ”No” – that is not what I believe
    ”I Don’t know” if “Proof of God” was encoded into the Bible or not

And again, please try to refrain from making up your own questions to answer (:
    as it does nothing to help clarify your belief on differing views.
    Remember, there is no shame in answering “I don’t know”

Miia
    Participant

Hi Ed,

Is “proof of God” encoded (somehow) in the Bible? I don’t know.
    Is gemetria encoded in the bible? I say No.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed,

Is “proof of God” encoded (somehow) in the Bible? I don’t know.

Hi Miia,

Thank you Miia, see that wasn’t so hard; now was it?
    Now if you would just answer all my questions in
    the other threads with this same simplicity, we
    could actually discuss many things together.

It is not-good to be stuck in a rut you know – (:

Miia
    Participant

Ed, you’ve got a nerve!

It’s you who doesn’t answer my questions.

How many am I waiting an answer for now.

mikeangel
    Participant

Mr. Ed,

I answered your question honestly and completely. I said I do believe there are codes and patterns in the Bible, and much more. So the answer is yes.

But it wasn’t put n the way you wanted it, so you ignored it.

You seem quite inflated with your knowledge. And “proof”.  I told you before, I’ll tell you again. It’s not necessary for closeness to God.

Let me ask a few questions. Do you show mercy to anyone regardless of what you think of them on the outside?

I’ll answer that for you based on your actions. NO. I was coming up by you by chance, and arranged to meet you to pray together.

I let you know that the day before I was barbecuing ribs and having a good time with my friends, and having a beer.

This is what you said on the phone when I called to meet that next day, “you’ve been drinking and problibly will be hung over tomorrow”

And you wouldn’t want ribs and went on on how Pigs don’t sweat and are bad to eat.

And we wouldn’t meet.

I’ll share something personal with you, I was so dissapointed that I cried when I got off the phone.

My friend asked me what was wrong and I told him, and he said, “well, it sounds like your better off for not meeting him, lets go to Eureka”

#1. He was right.   #2 I had a great day that day, we went to church.

Whatever you think you know or can prove from scripture Ed, from personal experience, you are missing the point.

Let me emphasize, WHATEVER YOU THINK YOU KNOW OR CAN PROVE FROM SCRIPTURE ED, FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH YOU, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT IMHO.

Peace man.

mikeangel
    Participant

I can guarantee you that you told me i was probably hung over, which I wasn’t. And that Pigs don’t sweat and gave me a lecture on how bad they are to eat.

I would have fed you bean sprouts if you asked for them. You are not a kind person. And very judgmental. And like the pharisees portend to be God’s chosen.

You need salve for your eyes imbho (in my biblical humble opinion). Before it’s too late. And it looks like thats not a long way off……………………….

Ed J
    Participant

Mr. Ed,

I answered your question honestly and completely. I said I do believe there are codes and patterns in the Bible, and much more. So the answer is yes.

Hi Mark,

I said:
    Thank you for attempting to answer my questions. [b](Link)[/b]

So your answer is:
    And Yes, that would include even the possibility of “Proof of God” being encoded in the bible; correct?

Ed J
    Participant

Mr. Ed,

Let me ask a few questions. Do you show mercy to anyone regardless of what you think of them on the outside?

Hi Mark,

“regardless of what you think of them ‘on the outside'”??? what does that mean?

Ed J
    Participant

I let you know that the day before I was barbecuing ribs and having a good time with my friends, and having a beer.

(1)This is what you said on the phone when I called to meet that next day, “you’ve been drinking and problibly will be hung over tomorrow”

(2)And you wouldn’t want ribs and went on on how Pigs don’t sweat and are bad to eat.

Hi Mark,

1) What I said is: “are you sure you be able to make our appt.” (you must have read that into my words)

2) I explained why I did not want any ribs: Sorry if that offended you ):

Ed J
    Participant

I’ll share something personal with you, I was so dissapointed that I cried when I got off the phone.

My friend asked me what was wrong and I told him, and he said, “well, it sounds like your better off for not meeting him, …”

Hi Mark,

Miia says it is not good to meet (in person) those you met on the internet.

I did not believe her, because I met “Trevor and Ruth R” from Australia on the internet,
    and later I had a wonderful time with them, meeting up with them at
    a Prophecy conference 2 hrs drive from my house.

But after you were yelling at me on the phone, I was glad you called off our meeting.
    But I’m also glad you are now discussing the matter with me in a reconciliatory manor. (ref. Matt.5:23-24)

Ed J
    Participant

(1)You are not a kind person. And very judgmental. And like the pharisees portend to be God’s chosen.

You need salve for your eyes imbho (in my biblical humble opinion). (2)Before it’s too late. And it looks like thats not a long way off……………………….

Hi Mark,

1) Who’s being judgmental here?

2) What is that suppose to mean?

Miia
    Participant

er, don’t involve my personal life in your problem, Ed J.

If Mark and his family wanted to meet me, I would happily:)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

What problem?

Ed J
    Participant

If Mark and his family wanted to meet me, I would happily:)

Hi Miia,

What if he instead said he wanted to talk by phone, would you do that?

mikeangel
    Participant

Hi Mark,

How about alcohol? Have you quit using alcohol?-Ed

I poured out my heart in this testimonial, and this is what you wrote to me, right off the bat. You haven’t changed in five years Ed, and you proved that yourself.  Your a legend in your own judgmental mind . I yelled that day after you threw all you judgements at me, I couldn’t believe it and was let down.

Since you think evil was separated from Jesus from the cross, then have you asked him if he quit making , using and serving alcohol also?

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account