@proclaimer
DesireTruth replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 1 year, 11 months ago
Proclaimer wrote:
(DT) What about Matt 5:43 where the Jesus says “you shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy”; where did God said to “hate your enemy.”
(Proclaimer) It does not say, “It is written”, but rather, “it hath been said”.
So, who said to “hate your enemy”? It definitely ISN’T written within the Tanakh. In fact the o…[Read more]
DesireTruth replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 1 year, 11 months ago
Proclaimer wrote:
(DT) I’m still waiting for when G-d, speaking thru the prophets, said the blood of the messiah was to save mankind from eternal death and sin.
(Proclaimer)Think about it, if God let out that part of his plan as you think he should have if it were true, then Jesus Christ would not have been sacrificed on a cross. S…
DesireTruth replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 1 year, 11 months ago
Proclaimer wrote:
I am not sinless. Besides that, it is not hard to understand that another can pay your fine. God is merciful, but if you reject his mercy, then go ahead and pay your own fine. That is your choice.
I wasn’t speaking of paying a “fine”; I’m speaking of taking on the guilt of another; assuming the punishment of the gui…[Read more]
DesireTruth replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi desiretruth.
I see you have a problem that I see many others have today. No matter what is put forth, people are stubborn like mules and refuse to change. But I am not responsible for decisions that only you can make. I simply put forth truth and if someone hears it they have ears and if they cannot hear it, they are deaf. If they…
DesireTruth replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 1 year, 12 months ago
You say the Jesus prophesied of his own death for the sins of others; I’ll ask again, when did God change his mind and say the innocent can take on the guilt of the wicked?
The idea of the innocent bearing the guilt of the wicked is a key theme in the New Testament. It’s not about God changing His mind but rather a gradual r…
DesireTruth replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 2 years, 2 months ago
You: God is not a man. He is also not an angel. He doesn’t have a body. He is an eternal spirit.
Me: Can I say DUH!! I have never once stated the contrary. What I have said is God loves HIS creation; why doesn’t christianity understand that? I have never claimed to know or understand why good and bad things happen in the world, t…[Read more]
DesireTruth replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 2 years, 3 months ago
You: the messiah came to fulfil many things spoken of and ritualised.
Me: I have asked over and over again if Jesus accomplished what the Tanakh said the Messiah was to do when he comes, and even provided references from the Tanakh asking if Jesus accomplished what was said. None have provided an answer.
You: Now we live in a time…[Read more]
Johnyy replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 2 years, 4 months ago
@proclaimer and all,
Updated info about the workers of iniquity aka freemasons.
They are trying to move us to commit the blasphemy against the Spirit of the Father and the Son.
Because the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.
(Mark 3:28-30)
The solution is simple just accept the whole Bible.Johnyy replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 2 years, 7 months ago
Hi Proclaimer,
We need both YHWH and his Son Jesus Christ for salvation.
John 10:27-30
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is…[Read more]Proclaimer replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 2 years, 8 months ago
@Proclaimer: I do not. I have tried for almost 30 years to find clear evidence of “three persons in the Godhead” from Scripture, and it simply isn’t there. Not a single verse proclaims this “essential truth”. It is a framework extrapolated from Scripture, constructed over 300+years of debate and speculation on the nature of Christ, and was ulti…
T3 replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 2 years, 9 months ago
@Proclaimer: I do not. I have tried for almost 30 years to find clear evidence of “three persons in the Godhead” from Scripture, and it simply isn’t there. Not a single verse proclaims this “essential truth”. It is a framework extrapolated from Scripture, constructed over 300+years of debate and speculation on the nature of Christ, and was ul…[Read more]
DesireTruth replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 3 years ago
@Proclaimer,
In response to post #945105You quoted me:
“God said he is our salvation, not that I have to go through another. God said to repent, turn from your wickedness, and your sin will be remembered no more. God said HE had no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but desired they turn from their wickedness and live. What god do you s…[Read more]Johnyy replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 3 years ago
desiretruth also said: “Separate the OT from the NT and quit trying to merge what cannot be merged.” (post-944265)
Me: Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor
things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature,…[Read more]Johnyy replied to the topic Mikeboll's belief in a flat world in the forum View Points 3 years ago
Hi Proclaimer,
It is hard to admit but I’m no longer sure if we live on a flat earth.
I accused you of being a coward but the truth is that I am the coward.
I simply cannot answer many of your objections.
So I did ignore your questions and hide behind some memes.
That’s cowardliness.
I apologize for accusing you of many things.
The…[Read more]DesireTruth replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 3 years, 1 month ago
Everyone seems to forget, I was on the same page (few exceptions) with most posting here. In fact was encouraged in my writings by some. Then about two months ago I came across the I Cor 15:3,4 verse; but didn’t gloss over it this time and everything was overturned…AGAIN! I have been “given” passages that are said to be poi…[Read more]
Johnyy replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi Proclaimer/Admin,
Why don’t you ban this deceiver called “desiretruth”?
He himself said: “Separate the OT from the NT and quit trying to merge what cannot be merged.” (post-944265)
That’s his agenda. Is that okay with you?DesireTruth replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 3 years, 2 months ago
YOU: “If I had an enemy and I had a plan to defeat him within the laws that I myself set, then I wouldn’t be stupid enough to divulge that plan verbatim like you are expecting.”
ME: Are you saying “Satan” was to stupid to understand what was written in the OT?!?! Now there’s a good laugh! What exactly was “hidden” in the OT that man…[Read more]
DesireTruth replied to the topic Even demons believe he is the son of God in the forum Scriptural Teachings 3 years, 2 months ago
Hate to break it to you, not one of those verses cited spoke of a “sacrificed” Messiah. Keep guessing. Start in chapter 41 and read through 55, then tell me who the “servant” is. If you don’t read this section of Isaiah, placing it in the context it was written, you’re understanding is limited to what you have been told it says. Yo…[Read more]
Johnyy replied to the topic Mikeboll's belief in a flat world in the forum View Points 3 years, 3 months ago
Listen Proclaimer, I’ve tried to be fair to you, but no, you had to push it.
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom. Proverbs 11:2
Johnyy replied to the topic Mikeboll's belief in a flat world in the forum View Points 3 years, 3 months ago
You: Shame on you. You will get what you deserve because you respect not the truth and the facts.
Me: You are a liar and a hypocrite.
- Load More

