Yahwah is God's name

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi and welcome ec,

The priests of Baal were failures.
    We are of the God of Elijah.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (ecuasionz @ Aug. 23 2009,10:33)
    There are no J's in hebrew. But break down Yahweh or YHWH. Jehovah is the English translation of YHWH. They are synonymous.
    Yahweh in Concordance is 3068 Jehovah.

Ya or Ja is 3050 in concordance.

It means sacred name.Y or YA=sacred name.

Jovah is English for Hawah or HWH or Hovah or Hawah 1942 in concordance. The translate to mischief or evil.

So literally YHWH is the tetragrammaton that translates to Sacred name of Evil.

Exodus 3:14 reveals Gods name as I AM THAT I AM. In hebrew spell check is Ahayah Ashar Ahayah.

Jer 8:8 reveals that Ahayah's name was changed with pen by the scribes.

Baal is the same god as YHWH (Jehovah English Translation)

Hosea 2:16 Call me Ishi and not Baali(Baal)

STrongs concordance 1180 Baali=Jehovah=Yahweh=YHWH

Ishi strongs concordance 3469= Yashaya(spelling)=Jesus son of God

Jer 23:26-27 Israel Forgot the Ahaya's name for Baal(YHWH) which still holds true today. Hope this helps.

EC……..Welcome to the site, your Post is quite interesting and does have some merit. I also believe His name means (He Exists) or I am that I am, Thanks for the research.

peace and love to you and yours……………….gene

Yashawa ou Yeshu, les polémistes juifs du premier siècle l’écrivent ainsi: ישו)
    Yashawai : ישוע (“Il appellera au secours” ou “Yah crie à l’aide” ou “Yah le riche/magananime/noble”)
    Yahwashawai : יהושוע (“Dieu crie au secours” ou “Il sera un crie au secours”)
    Crier à l’aide : Shawai : שוע
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Salut : Yashai : ישע
    Moïse appela Osée Hawashai : הושע (Le Sauveur)
    fils de Noun, du nom de Josué Yahwashai : יהושע (Yah le Sauveur).
    (Nombres 13,16)

Hawah: הוה (Était/Sera)
    Yahwah : יהוה (Il Sera)
    Yah : יה (Diminutif de Yahwah)

Al : אל (Diminutif de Tout-Puissant)
    Alahy : אלהי (Tout-Puissant)
    Alahym : אלהים (Toutes-Puissances)

Élie : Alyah : אליה
    Aaron : Aharan : אהרן
    Abraham : Abaraham : אברהם
    David : Dawad : דוד
    Jacob : Yaiqab : יעקב
    Mattieu : Mathathyah : מתתיה
    Moïse : Mashah : משה
    Nathanaël : Nathanäl : נתןאל
    Saul : Shawal : שאול
    Simon : Shamaiwan : שמעון
    Suzanne : Shawashanah : שושנה
    Juda : Yahwadah : יהודה
    Marie : Maryam : מרים
    Zacharie : Zakaryah : זכריה
    Isaïe : Yashai’yah : ישעיה
    Jean : Yawahanan : יוחנן
    Anne : Hanan : חנן
    Joseph : Yawasap : יוסף
    Lazare : Alaizar : אלעזר
    Nicodème : Naqdan : נקדן
    Zébédée : Zabaday : זבדי
    Thadée : Thaday : תדי
    Marthe : Martha : מרתא
    Zachée : Zakay : זכי
    Barabbas : Bar-Aba : בר-אבא
    Gamliël : Gamalyäl : גמליאל
    Tabitha : Tabytha : טביתא
    Barnabée : Bar-Nabya : בר-נביא
    Barsabée : Bar-Shaba : בר-שבא
    Silas : Sylas : סילאס
    Yatzahak : יצחק
    Israël : Yashara’al : ישראל
    Loi (de Moïse) : Thawarah : תורה
    Sabbat : Shabath : שבת
    Pâque : Pasah : פסח

M. L. W.
    Participant

I personally prefer the name Jehovah.

Im not a Hebrew scholar, nor do I wish to be at this point of my life. I can see how one gets Jehovah out of YHWH and I can see how one gets Yahweh from it too.

However. IMO to say that Jehovah is a corruption of God’s name is a dangerous thing to be spouting.  God has been known as Jehovah for a long time, way before Yahweh became the popular way to say YHWH.

I don’t believe it matters to God whether I call Him Jehovah or Yahweh.

Proclaimer
    Participant

If it is impossible to know the correct pronunciation, then how could it be of the utmost importance.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

I think the proper way to pray is to say as Jesus said “our father” who is in heaven, oly be your name, I really think if we address him as ” our father” from our heart, and believe he is our “only” true God,  giving him  the highest position in our hearts and minds , we are giving him the honor and respect he desires to have in our lives. His desire is that we learn to love him with all our hearts soul and minds. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi t8 and Gene,

I think Gene really nailed it in what he said, and that is what matters far over knowing the correct pronunciation of our Heavenly Father’s name.

One thing I will add, is that at least we can read the over 6,500 times His name appears in the OT, where we are taught who He is and who He is not, as well as what direct words He spoke were.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I agree with that for sure.

Jodi
    Participant

It’s nice that we agree on something t8! 🙂

Ed J
    Participant

Hebrew has no “W” sound… YHVH

and God’s name has a middle vowel… YeHoVaH

Jennel
    Participant

I’m using my wife account. Holy Spirit told me yesterday night that HIS Name is not YAHWEH, not YAHUAH, but YAHWAH means I AM THE ONE WHO GIVES BREATH (I don’t know how to get evidence or confirmation for this?). That’s why I started to search Name with YAHWAH, because in internet we knew as YAHWEH or YAHUAH or Jehovah. I received so many messages from Holy Spirit since ‘born-again’ long ago in my living room, but mostly against mainstream, so I often didn’t know it’s correct or not. So far Holy Spirit confirmed everything. It’s a difficult topic because not only New Testament, but Old Testament has been changed over and over again. I received as example that true Shabbat at beginning was Full-Mond Shabbat, the day when Yahusha was crucified. 2020 was not just Full-Mond Shabbath, BUT Super-Mond Shabbat which not so often at 1st Passover day when the Messiah was crucified. I was street evangelist who gave up almost everything in my life, incl. my previous family, childrens and career because my ex wife went opposite way. In my case the journey is a journey with pain, suffering and tears, opposite of prosperity TV preachers. I don’t want to argue because I know that I only received small puzzles of the whole truth and can only share. It’s not my intention to teach others. He, Yahusha (Yeshua/Jesus) the Messiah IS THE ONLY TEACHER. Matthew 23:10.

Proclaimer
    Participant

@jennel

I think you will find that there are people who support other variations that also say that God told them his name was the other name.

What sets you apart from them? Why would God tell you and not the others who also claim God told them?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Jennel,

Welcome to H-net. Watch this video:

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jennel……welcome to heaven net, you are right about the Name written and pronounced differently by verious people. We are told not to despise prophesy, so perhaps God the Father has seen your desire and has revealed it unto you, that really not far off from the other pronouncations.   Hope to here more from you.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Jennel
    Participant

Ruach HaKodesh told me a year ago as I posted above , MAY 21, 2020: “YAHWAH is how HIS NAME to be pronounced and the meaning is: I AM THE ONE WHO GIVES BREATH AND LET EVERYTHING ALIVE”! I’m not talking about whether ‘W’ existed in Hebrew or not, BUT about how to pronounce HIS Name as HE told me.

Since I didn’t know how to prove it, I never posted here again. I received verses almost every few days from Ruach HaKodesh and shared the truth to others. As a result, only being attacked and insulted by ‘brothers/sisters’. Our life became miserable too, like being bombed non-stop by the enemy (our baby became sick with very high temperature, demon possessed person thrown big stone to kill us and many other ‘strange’ bad experiences) and we often felt so alone with ‘no protection’ from ABOVE, although we experienced same time super natural instant healings for our baby and ourselves.

This morning I told HIM I don’t want to get involved with all this anymore since I often can’t prove what I heard (HE gives me the confirmation much later). But then Genesis 2:7 popped up this morning.

Genesis 2:7 Then the Lord God formed the man out of the dust from the ground and breathed the breath of life into his nostrils, and the man became a living being. 7 וַיִּיצֶר֩ יְהוָ֨ה אֱלֹהִ֜ים אֶת־הָֽאָדָ֗ם עָפָר֙ מִן־הָ֣אֲדָמָ֔ה וַיִּפַּ֥ח בְּאַפָּ֖יו נִשְׁמַ֣ת חַיִּ֑ים וַֽיְהִ֥י הָֽאָדָ֖ם לְנֶ֥פֶשׁ חַיָּֽה׃

ELOHIM אֱלֹהִ֜ים YHWH יְהוָ֨ה

It’s  actually written in the Old Testament, but not identical in meaning as HE introduced HIMSELF to Moses.

I can’t judge how important to know this so I don’t  intent to continue further discussion.

Shalom,

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account