Worship God the Father only?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,861 through 1,880 (of 2,142 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 01 2011,05:23)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2010,21:39)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 01 2011,03:38)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2010,18:03)

Quote (Astaria @ Jan. 01 2011,00:59)
    PR,

for one who acts so calm and pious, you sure don't have anything worthwhile to say that helps a brother out.

Just posting cryptic single liners doesn't help, my friend.

In fact, from everything you've aid so far I would summize that you don't know a lot.

Please, HOW DO I WORSHIP?   What do I do….you and Laurel seem to say that you know but you won't say. Why? is it a secret…do i have to PAY for the information?

What??? help….!!!!!

AS

what are you waiting for ,many ask question ,but not to learn

stick around for a while ,

i am just a old man  ,

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Are you still a fisherman?

God bless  
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Yes :D

Hi Pierre,

Do you fish by shore or in a boat or both?

God bless  
    Ed J

EDJ

sometimes i feel like Peter wen Jesus walked on water I go to him and then i fall in ,but he pulls me out all the time

Pierre

seekingtruth
    Participant

Quote (Song @ Dec. 31 2010,20:22)
    Acts 2
    And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. And awed came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles. And all who believed were together and had all things in common. And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.

Welcome Song,
    Good post, this is worship in action. Hope you stick around.

Wm

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 01 2011,01:00)

PR,

for one who acts so calm and pious, you sure don't have anything worthwhile to say that helps a brother out.

In fact, from everything you've aid so far I would summize that you don't know a lot.

Please, HOW DO I WORSHIP?   What do I do….you and Laurel seem to say that you know but you won't say. Why? is it a secret…do i have to PAY for the information?

What??? help….!!!!!

AS

i am just a old man  ,

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless  
    Ed J

Hi Pierre,

God bless  
    Ed J

EDJ

sometimes i feel like Peter wen Jesus walked on water I go to him and then i fall in ,but he pulls me out all the time

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

That's nice, but that doesn't answer the question I asked you; does it?

God bless
    Ed J

Song
    Participant

Thanks for the weolcome, im a christian, i became lost for a while, im making my way back slowly, when i say a while, i mena it happens to me a bit, i draw close to God then away then close, if only i could stay close always i would be ok., life circumstances always does it for me, this is a pattern, anyone else ? im thinking that in order to return, maybe a fast is needed, a fast from all of the wordly things, “draw near to God and he will draw near to you”, how do yuu feel when you are close to God ? when im close to God i feel led and safe and i see life and the world differently, and i see people differently, i wish to get back to that, one thing i do believe is that being around other christians is important for our streingth, not only other believers but all kinds of  people because we should also be helping and caring for and loving all others in the world, no matter what thy believe or dont believe in dont you agree ?

Song
    Participant

I type too fast sorry, where is the edit ?

Baker
    Participant

Welcome Song! In order to get anedit botton, first you have to be here for a rime and then you have to ask t8 for it….Peace Irene

shimmer
    Participant

Welcome Song. Good posts and I agree with that.

Edit… they had a few problems with a few posters not using edit properly or something, so, after so many posts, (or you could try now),  ask in this thread…

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y278010

Baker
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 31 2010,21:27)
    I would also like to know those questions. If I went to church, what do I do ? There are quiet churches, and there are loud churches. So, am I wrong for not going to church and joining in ? Am I wrong for seperating myself ? Would I learn more and gain more by going to church ? Not quite the subject I realise, but it does have to do with worship. Also there is a difference in what they do at ..say..a Catholic church, and what they do at other churches.

Shimmer!~ I don't think it is necessary to belong to a Church to worship God. Jesus told us where two or three are gathered in My name there I am in the mids of you…..Most Churches believe in the trinity or they don't understand the New Covenant…..
    Peace to you Irene

shimmer
    Participant

Irene and Seeking and Terra, I would love to answer these posts now but I'm so busy. I will try to later. Thankyou though.

seekingtruth
    Participant

Quote (Song @ Jan. 01 2011,06:48)
    Thanks for the weolcome, im a christian, i became lost for a while, im making my way back slowly, when i say a while, i mena it happens to me a bit, i draw close to God then away then close, if only i could stay close always i would be ok., life circumstances always does it for me, this is a pattern, anyone else ?

I was the same way, it builds your faith to hang in there when you can't feel God.

im thinking that in order to return, maybe a fast is needed, a fast from all of the wordly things, “draw near to God and he will draw near to you”, how do yuu feel when you are close to God ?

It's time like that where you almost don't need faith, Part of maturing is getting to the point where you feel that despite your circumstances

when im close to God i feel led and safe and i see life and the world differently, and i see people differently, i wish to get back to that, one thing i do believe is that being around other christians is important for our streingth,  not only other believers but all kinds of  people because we should also be helping and caring for and loving all others in the world, no matter what thy believe or dont believe in dont you agree ?

Yes I agree, we should love all people, help where possible, and we should seek the fellowship of believers, but we need to be cautious of those things that draw us away from God. I'll keep you in my prayers.

My opinion – Wm

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Song @ Jan. 01 2011,09:48)
    Thanks for the weolcome, im a christian, i became lost for a while, im making my way back slowly, when i say a while, i mena it happens to me a bit, i draw close to God then away then close, if only i could stay close always i would be ok., life circumstances always does it for me, this is a pattern, anyone else ? im thinking that in order to return, maybe a fast is needed, a fast from all of the wordly things, “draw near to God and he will draw near to you”, how do yuu feel when you are close to God ? when im close to God i feel led and safe and i see life and the world differently, and i see people differently, i wish to get back to that, one thing i do believe is that being around other christians is important for our streingth,  not only other believers but all kinds of  people because we should also be helping and caring for and loving all others in the world, no matter what thy believe or dont believe in dont you agree ?

Hi Song,

Psalm 42:11 Why art thou cast down, O my soul?  and why art thou disquieted within me?  
    hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
    1John 3:20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
    Rom.8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not
    after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Astaria @ Dec. 31 2010,17:59)
    PR,

What??? help….!!!!!

AS  Why are you being so mean spirited?  You don't know either Simple forgiven or Pierre, and you are here two days and made negative comments to them.  Why?  If you don't like what they say, then don't post to them.  Are you perfect?  You come across like you know it all.  Yet you ask how to worship, and then don';t like their answer.  
    God does not want long outdrawn prayers that do not come from the heart!!!  We all fall short of the glory of God.  Please be little kinder, that is Christian like…,..
    Pray in secret and God will confess you openly.  
    Also Pierre has a problem with English and I understand that, since I am from Germany and had problems too. I use the Psalms at times for prayers, and Songs…..I also talk to Him like I would talk to a friend, and let Jesus clean it up if there is somethings not good enough.  
    Peace to you Irene

Song
    Participant

For those who answered thankyou so much

Song
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 01 2011,14:05)

PR,

What??? help….!!!!!

AS  Why are you being so mean spirited?  You don't know either Simple forgiven or Pierre, and you are here two days and made negative comments to them.  Why?  If you don't like what they say, then don't post to them.  Are you perfect?  You come across like you know it all.  Yet you ask how to worship, and then don';t like their answer.  
    God does not want long outdrawn prayers that do not come from the heart!!!  We all fall short of the glory of God.  Please be little kinder, that is Christian like…,..
    Also Pierre has a problem with English and I understand that, since I am from Germany and had problems too. I use the Psalms at times for prayers, and Songs…..I also talk to Him like I would talk to a friend, and let Jesus clean it up if there is somethings not good enough.  
    Peace to you Irene

When I was a stranger you welcomed me,   Astaria, prayer can be silent or it can be words, but it is time away from eveything else, turning off the tv, turning off the computer, being still, waiting on the Lord,   if your thoughts are consumed by other things then allow God to help you, be still, and know.

Anonymous

Hell Irene,
    There was no answer…that's why.
    The pair of persons pretended and presumed to be pious by presenting preprepared passages of text.

What I wanted to know was “How to Worship”… Just saying “Pray”, “and “In Spirit” and “see here a verse where Jesus tells a that she will not worship God in the mountains”.

Irene, please, how does that tell me. show me, help me, to know HOW to WORSHIP…That was my point.

If these two KNEW how to worship — and i was believing that they did — then why are they being coy? Why not just say it.
    Supposed I asked you :”Irene, How do I cook a meal of Spaghetti”.
    What would you say:
    – You just do!
    – in a Pot!
    – Only for 5 minutes!
    – Until it's cooked!

Wow, Irene, I'm so happy – i know how to cook a meal of Sphagetti now…

Irene, are there two of you? Is George you partner or your other name?

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ Jan. 01 2011,11:56)
    Hell Irene,
    The pair of persons pretended and presumed to be pious by presenting preprepared passages of text.

What I wanted to know was “How to Worship”… Just saying “Pray”, “and “In Spirit” and “see here a verse where Jesus tells a that she will not worship God in the mountains”.

Irene, please, how does that tell me. show me, help me, to know HOW to WORSHIP…That was my point.

If these two KNEW how to worship — and i was believing that they did — then why are they being coy? Why not just say it.
    What would you say:
    – You just do!
    – in a Pot!
    – Only for 5 minutes!
    – Until it's cooked!

No Georg is my Husband of 50 years in January……Comparing how to cook and pray makes me laugh. Tell me something why did you even asked that question.  Don't you know how to pray?   ….look up in the Message tread is “Songs to praise God with.  All nice Songs, some of my favorites……Also God loves a humble spirit.  Can you be humble when you post.  And why are you a Guest now????
    Jesus also gave us an example how we should pray.  I always first say Thank you LORD for all you have bestowed upon us……….. …….Happy New Year……..Peace to you Irene

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Dec. 31 2010,13:11)
    We worship Yahuweh Elohim in spirit and in truth. His word is truth. His word is Torah. His Torah is His will for us, His instructions on how He wants us to live. So by keeping the commands we worship Him. Also by dancing and singing, and praying, praising Him for all He has given us, then too we should esteem His Son, praising Him for sending His Son for us. Worship comes natural to those who love YAH and love to serve Him.
    Teaching His will to our children is another way to worship Him.

I'm reposting this earlier answer on how i worship YHWH ELohim. I thought it was plain enough. I was very specific. Here are more…

To worship means to esteem with praise out of respect and love.

Keeping the commands because we love our Father in heaven esteems Him.

Believing that Yahushua is the Messiah esteems Him.

Loving our brothers and sister, and especially strangers esteems Him.

Caring for the poor, the widows, and the orphans esteems Him.

Teaching His true name to people who think His name is G_d or Lord esteems Him.

There are many ways to worship Yahuweh.

Repenting from sin and NOT doing that same thing over again esteems Him.

Being awestruck when looking at a night sky and pondering upon YHWH who created the heavens esteems Him.

Bringing the Good News of His kingdom to someone who has not heard that YHWH is ELohim, and He created the heavens, the earth, the seas, and fountains of water, esteems Him.

I could go on and on and on…

Here are a few that DO NOT esteem our ABBA.

Celebrating PAGAN holidays and saying we are doing it for Him, does not esteem Him.

Forsaking the commands does not esteem Him.

Rejecting His Son does not esteem Him.

Lying, stealing, cheating, commiting adultery, being disobedient to our parents do not esteem YHWH.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Song @ Jan. 01 2011,18:51)

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 01 2011,14:05)

PR,

What??? help….!!!!!

Peace to you Irene

When I was a stranger you welcomed me,   Astaria, prayer can be silent or it can be words, but it is time away from eveything else, turning off the tv, turning off the computer, being still, waiting on the Lord,   if your thoughts are consumed by other things then allow God to help you, be still, and know.

song

welcome

you know it does not matter what the noise around you is ,the spirit can always connect with God,even if someone is in prison steel bars will not stop Gods love to communicate.

it as more to do with your personnel state of mind.

because pray means talking to you God in your mind or with your lips but all ways from the hearth.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 01 2011,09:39)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 01 2011,01:00)

PR,

What??? help….!!!!!

AS

i am just a old man  ,

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless  
    Ed J

Hi Pierre,

God bless  
    Ed J

EDJ

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

That's nice, but that doesn't answer the question I asked you; does it?

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ

only Christ trough his word makes disciples and i am one of them.

we as disciples we plant and watering BUT ONLY GOD MAKE IT GROW.

if there is a seed and good earth the chances that it lead to grow are very great ,God always help those who LOVE him.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ Jan. 01 2011,11:56)
    Hell Irene,

What would you say:
    – You just do!
    – in a Pot!
    – Only for 5 minutes!
    – Until it's cooked!

Well, another weirdo, welcome to the forum.

Ya, there are two of us, thank you.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 1,861 through 1,880 (of 2,142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account